Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's the most important, bottom line, critical thing happening on this planet today. This is important.
Speaker 2: I think this is my favorite episode we've ever done. I'm having a great time.
Speaker 3: Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.
Speaker 2: Gobble gobble toil and trouble.
Speaker 3: Buckle up, ye.
Speaker 2: Dan, I kind of really actually, and I hate to start it off this way. I hate to start off this way, guys. I have to poo poo. I do that sucks? So you want to stop the podcast or are we No? No, I'm gonna fight. I'm gonna grip my teeth and I'm gonna fight through it.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: But just know all the TII nation, this whole pod, I do have to poop poo. This is all pukaka.
Speaker 3: What a what a record? We just ok? I just mentioned of ship.
Speaker 4: I need to shower. Apparently I'm looking like you guys were just kind of roasting me.
Speaker 3: Yeah you look weird. I was saying you look like, oh yeah, but you guys are just roasted me, saying I look like Luka Doncic's mid game. Austin reeves like scruffy beard, weirdly wet yet dry hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was saying, Austin Reeves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know what's happening. It's not a good look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up with that? How can you get the little bangs hanging out at the bottom of the snap back?
Speaker 3: That's it? Good?
Speaker 4: I just put I put, I put my hat on. That's how they flopped. They could flop up. Should I readjust?
Speaker 2: That's real bieber core. You're going to hardcore justin Bieber.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: That's not really what I was looking. Do you like how you look? I don't.
Speaker 2: Do you like the way you look?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: It's the matter. No, you're off of it. What do you want to look like? Usually I don't like when I look in the mirror. I don't like it. Do you Usually you don't like the way you look? No? Usually? Not? No? Really?
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's mostly for me.
Speaker 4: I have body dysmorphia, and I always look at myself, even when I'm in great shape. I'm like, you're a fat, ugly piece of ship, dude, your boobs are huge. Rain it in, get it together. And I never did it. I never did that is true. I never did no, not that.
Speaker 3: Not as rained in as you've been rained in the last decade.
Speaker 2: I think you're more.
Speaker 4: About as rained in as I as I've been for the last few years. Yeah, but still, but still. I you know, we started the podcast, I looked like this, Hey, Adam, be nice to my friend friend will due.
Speaker 2: Should we say happy birthday?
Speaker 3: It's important?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm kind of feeling it. It was Blake's birthday yesterday. Yeah, I'm kind of feeling it. I'm a little torchy.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I expected you to come in looking real down trotten. Worse than you Yeah, worse than me, for sure. I did not even drink last night. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're kind of worse on inside.
Speaker 2: Worse looking on the pod. Well, luckily and they are a sponsor of the show. I popped one of these bad boysh five hour energy and it has got me feeling good.
Speaker 3: When did you pop it? About five hours ago?
Speaker 2: So it's my daddy might be ready for another one.
Speaker 3: So did you know what time, podcaster? I did.
Speaker 2: But I needed it right out the gate.
Speaker 3: And you were like, I need energy right up until.
Speaker 2: Well that was just to take care of his daughter. He needed a little boost. It had a driver to school. Sure, yeah, still drunk. Has anybody ever made and I hope I I hope I don't get as kicked off the project for this. But has anybody ever done a five hour energy Henesnes?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean maybe that doesn't sound good.
Speaker 3: I thought I bet it'd be. Can you give me an adam a few minutes?
Speaker 4: It would be good mixed with like a soda and Red Bull in vodka.
Speaker 3: I'm mixed with a Red Bull. Yeah, mixed. Here's my pitch, Adam, Adam yourself here, red, but you cut it with so.
Speaker 2: Our energy.
Speaker 4: You're trying to party all night, dude, party online and then you and then you immediately look how I currently look just sweaty, are flopping one weird weirdly red for no reason.
Speaker 2: But you lose the if it's not hennessy, then you lose the five hour energy. And that's like my branding. I'm trying to brand here. Yeah, you do like fun wordplace that is your thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my claim to fame. Bit better have my honey, you know all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if anyone's ever done that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I was bummed that I couldn't make it up to the friend's birthday party. Dude, Yeah, I used to real bang, but I am planning on crashing your family dinner.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're coming to my family dinner tonight.
Speaker 3: I am coming to your family.
Speaker 2: My God will be there. Okay, okay, well that's cool. That would be intimate.
Speaker 3: I already cleared. I already cleared it with Sam.
Speaker 4: It's all good. Okay, yeah, okay, I'm not gonna sit right with you guys. I'm gonna sit kind of far away and wear some arrows and send you guys. Wait, what a lot of teki Pitchers.
Speaker 3: And Hennessy in five hour? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, another plate of Takeito's from the man at the bar. And it's just me kipping my hat towards you. Have.
Speaker 3: We talked taeketos on this podcast. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's get into it. This is important, baby. What what do you got to say about taquitos?
Speaker 3: My friend? I think that taketos they straddle a really interesting line where, oh shit, I'm never going to order them, either you have diarrhea or you don't go ahead, But when they're somewhere and I grab one, sometimes they're lifesavers. Man, sometimes I'm like, fuck, dude, I needed that taketo, like on set when there's a fly around.
Speaker 2: Oh come on, there ain't nothing wrong with taketos. I agree, I'm not one to order it.
Speaker 3: There is. They're really dry, they're really wid Yeah, you're not gonna order them. But usually takeedos are dry. They're really kind of weirdly hard on the outside. Not crispy, hard, like hardened. I think you got a bad batch of tekey. Yeah, bad for for forty three years.
Speaker 4: Dude, I don't I don't order taketos, but I don't order ship like that.
Speaker 3: I that's what I'm saying. You might be What does that even mean? You don't order ship like you might be in a flower?
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm a I'm a fajitas. I'm a fajitas all the way. And you guys know this about me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we come sizzling.
Speaker 3: But what category are you thinking? The taketos are in the ship like that category? What else is in that category? Is it in its own category? Because that's kind of cool. Well, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's a that's like eating three hard shell tacos in one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not even as good as a hard shell taco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's right.
Speaker 4: So that's what I don't order them, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying because there's there's almost nothing inside of it. Shut up, bitch, I know. And that's what I said. I don't order them, But when they fly around and I grab one, I'm like, that really is ye? See?
Speaker 4: I like we're talking in Hollywood stuff out the gate. We're talking fly arounds on set.
Speaker 3: But if you go to a barbecue, you go to somebody's party and they got some taketos, they're flying around. Yeah, they're flying around. What was that? What? I don't know. Sound soundboard just made a weird fart, did it.
Speaker 4: I feel like Durs is chunking a little bit. Yeah, yeah, I feel like Durs is chunk.
Speaker 3: I guess when you're got a hundred thousand fans, sometimes you'd be chunking. Subscribe. We can move on from ship like that. I guess, Uh, Isaac, what's on the list? What's next on the list? Sorry? I jumped the list with to ketos.
Speaker 2: Isaac has scripted our first episode. We're on script today. So he called me so excited.
Speaker 4: He called me about something else, But then he was he was like, dude, today on the podcast, I'm gonna do I'm gonna like write things down and put it in the chat of things that you guys can talk about. And I'm like, I think we've on like four hundred episodes. I don't know if you have to, but yeah, okay, yeah, I feel like you're doing anything. Getting radical He say, yeah, I'm gonna chime in with like a bunch of stuff, like I have a whole list.
Speaker 2: That way, you guys can just look at it. You could talk about it if you want to.
Speaker 3: You don't have to.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, obviously we don't have to. And then he only wrote the Oscars. That's the only thing on the list, dude.
Speaker 3: Twenty minutes ago, Getting radical, he had.
Speaker 2: A whole fucking list, Adam, whole list, dude, and we appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And then he just writes the Oscars. And by the way, we don't give a shit about the Oscars?
Speaker 3: Are we are? We gonna go in deep on the Oscars. And this episode comes out after everyone's talked about the way the Oscars.
Speaker 4: The Oscars dude, Oscar Oscar, who gives a shit?
Speaker 2: I didn't watch him this year. I feel bad about that. Yeah, I was at your fucking dinner. Yeah, well, thank you for showing up. I appreciate that Adam's gonna crash it tonight, but I.
Speaker 3: Was not crashing.
Speaker 4: I cleared it with I cleared it with your significant other.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: The streets the streets were quiet last there was nobody in LA They must have been at the Oscar parties, not where I was, because the streets were quiet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were on the East side and everyone who matters in this town was in West Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Sorry, well, it didn't feel It didn't feel great to not be invited to any Oscar parties, I will tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Oh you weren't what that sucks for you? Were you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Which ones hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where he was. He wasn't at the party.
Speaker 4: Uh, the Elton John after party and the viewing party.
Speaker 3: You got invited to the Elton John party? Yeah dude? Yeah, man, and you went so pissed. Please tell me you went. I did not go.
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you go to Elton John's party. I was at home in Orange County. I can't I could be up here. Yeah, oh not even for Elton John. Make the fucking trip, not even for Elton John.
Speaker 4: Dude, Sir Elton, I ran into I saw Elton John at a Hamburger Hamlet one time. I was a good spotty.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he used to just hang out there because he lived in that apartment building across the street. That's right, That's right.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 2: You guys are real Hollywood insiders, Hollywood. I can't believe he didn't go to Elton John party. I would do everything to go there.
Speaker 4: You would go down on someone.
Speaker 2: I would. I would go down. If you're at Elton John's party and ship starts to really turn up and the five hour energies, they're pooring.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been before and I don't know anything, Adam. Let him finish this thought. Let him finish this thought, Adam.
Speaker 2: If Sir Elton John says there's a way that I can make you a night tonight, and all you have to do is fucking.
Speaker 3: He takes his dick and goes like this on your shoulders. He puts the dick on each side and then right down in the middle. I would do I would let him do that to me if it was filmed, and like we could show it on the pod, even if it didn't make me an. I would love for him to go like this with his dick on my shoulders and then go, you've been knighted. You would love that.
Speaker 2: You would love that absolutely.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If there's a rock legend and he's knighting you with his cock, dude, fucking unreal. You're feeling the love tonight, Babo, not.
Speaker 3: Like alone at his house with no cameras on, but like for the bit. No, there's a circle of dudes around you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, and what are the circle of dudes doing in this? They're just streaking, they got their dicks out to or they're.
Speaker 3: They're in and around you. Just know they're just watching with their hands in their pocket. Yeah okay, Well they're chanting night him night, and their hands are in their pockets and they're in and around you. What say, no, hands in the pocket, hands in the pocket, chance, I've never seen. We've got to do this bit between the hands in pocket chance and the dick nighting night. Yeah, you know someone's gonna steal it. SNL is gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Please don't destroy boys. You're gonna have this bit next week.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm telling you should have gone to that party. Dude, you missed out. It could have been really fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I blew, I blew it. Yeah, those parties are usually very fun. I I and in fact, I pitched to Chloe that we go and she was like, you got a big week. It's the Gemstones premiere this week. Oh so Wednesday night is the big banger. Rag.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a good reason to go? Yeah, to like fold that in with all the press and whatnot.
Speaker 2: No, it's not the Flame, Hollywood Flame.
Speaker 4: There's not much press. There's not much press at those parties. Yeah, you're not like doing interviews.
Speaker 3: It's good. It's like just no, but just to like have have your photos out there. Mingle, Yeah, Mingle, I'm a tech a veil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just you know, we chose not to go. Hey, that's okay, And it was a it was an executive decision.
Speaker 2: I wish you would have gave me your invite and I would have gone, saying I was you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish that happened and I just hung out with all your skater friends and.
Speaker 2: Those parties are fun. I think that was the time.
Speaker 4: I think it was after it was either the Golden Globes or the Oscars party that we went to. Blake you went, you met up afterwards and we went to the after after party and we went and we were in the Chateau Marmont.
Speaker 2: That is where I had locked to Law and Robert Pattinson.
Speaker 4: I just want to party really, way to go, h It was at the very end of that night.
Speaker 2: You you took on the two strongest dudes for sure, Jude Law and.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like a it was like.
Speaker 3: A la la la la type of Oh.
Speaker 2: It was like an Irish kind of chant sort of. Yeah, it was an Irish I get real Irish the drunker, I get.
Speaker 3: Hey, had divine? Are you hey? Divine?
Speaker 4: I'm looking fucking Irish right now, dude, all red faced and I'm looking some Irish as fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm drunk now right. You fell asleep out side, is what you just said? Am I chunking?
Speaker 2: You're you're chunking, Yeah, you're chunking, but you're all right, You're all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was sitting outside on the balcony and the sun was hitting just right and I just closed my eyes and I woke up about twenty minutes later, maybe maybe thirty, and I had came inside and then it was time to podcast. So that's what happened. That's why I think I'm looking as red as I'm looking, and it's kind of sweaty and looking like Austin Reeves slash luka doncic.
Speaker 3: Got a little sizzle. But I kind of want to know was it twenty or was it thirty? Yeah, I don't know. There's no way to tell.
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly when those hides.
Speaker 3: How long was this?
Speaker 2: Nat?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 3: Did you dream?
Speaker 2: Did you dream? I no, no, no, no dream.
Speaker 3: No, Adam, have you ever had a dream?
Speaker 4: My dreams all they every time I start to go to sleep, they're wildly they're wildly sexual.
Speaker 2: That's the only way I can fall asleep.
Speaker 3: That sh It's important.
Speaker 2: You have super sex sexual dreams alway to get to go to sleep. Yeah, okay, that's nice. Yeah, it's a good it's a good headspace to be in.
Speaker 3: Do you ever, like, say, do you have like a mantra you say before sleep to like get you into that mood, like boner to blow job, boner, blow job? Do you ever say that to yourself gobble gobble toil and trouble like that. You ever said something like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm always saying gobble gobble toil and trouble, gobble, gobble toil and trouble.
Speaker 3: This is while you're in I gotta see that.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, Kyle, Chloe is like, I said, Kyle, but I mean to say Chloe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like I did. Chloe is like, uh, that's a crazy slip up.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, you're sweeping with Kyle. Is there some happening?
Speaker 3: No, and he's not allowed to back on the podcast. Yeah, dude, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a bad break up. I just want to know if it's just you and Kyle, You Kyle and Chloe sleeping in bed?
Speaker 3: Yes? Good, Yes, little free action action.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: Chloe's like, quit saying that ship on the podcast.
Speaker 4: What are you doing? Hell gobble gobble gobble toilet.
Speaker 3: Okay, what else is on the list, Isaac? Yeah, Isaac can give us a fucking list. He said Blake's birthday we kind of covered that, which is Adam.
Speaker 2: So, what what did you guys? Do you you really tied one on Blakey? It was my last two birthdays were totally like total burnt down, like went insane. But I think I'm still sort of like a little partied out from the super Bowl that week in New Orleans, just like I just didn't have the gusto to charge ring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that was only a couple of weeks ago, and we're getting older, we're in our forties now. To really bang it out, to bang it out, that's a lot, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: What is this the cop, Isaac says the coops.
Speaker 2: Isa The cops came to my The coops came to my house at three They did not that's Oh, I did get a text from my neighbors because I was listening to music very loudly at three am last night last night.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't. Yes, But here's here's what it wasn't the police. What's your family doing when you're rocking out? Are you in the back house? Just stick out screaming on.
Speaker 2: Forty one in the back house, some forty one, Come forty one, some forty one?
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on.
Speaker 4: So but but it's if you're playing music really loud that and your neighbors are complaining your family, but you're rocking out in the back house, you're so loudly that your neighbors are texting you and complaining, what is love your family doing? You have a two year old daughter and eleven year old that is over quite often, and then your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: What are they up to? They're probably rocking out.
Speaker 2: The kids are heavy sleepers. Sam did text me. Yeah, he did say, come on, man, turn it down, and I said, I responded, I looked at you, I looked this morning, and I responded with, it's my birthday.
Speaker 3: So I'm in the doghouse. Okay, that's high tea. That's high tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely in the doghouse.
Speaker 3: We might have to test this guy again. Yeah, we gotta retell.
Speaker 2: Remind me, remind me to apologize at the end, because, by the way, I never would say that.
Speaker 3: I would say I'm so sorry. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I came back with, like, I'm not turning it down. I feel pretty bad.
Speaker 4: You were turned Well, that's an insane move because I bet you you do listen to music obscenely loud, and at three am, I bet it was wild.
Speaker 2: It was loud.
Speaker 3: Here's my saving grace. What did you tell the neighbor? Did you say, did you know it's my birthday? No?
Speaker 2: I said, it's Oscar night, bitch, fair enough, very cool.
Speaker 4: Atiba was telling me that you hid the uh the power chord to your speaker because you get drunk and you play music super loudly and the neighbors complain.
Speaker 3: And he told me this like a week ago.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a huge JBL party box that I love to play at a very unreasonable volume, and when I do have one of my nights, I tend to go back and crank it the volume on the box. I unplugged it and I hit the chord. I unplugged it and I hid the chord. But so you hit the chord from yourself and thinking like my drunk self won't be able to find this.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's not hiding it. It's like I'm not gonna like the s through it.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, there's many times when my brain could go like this is stupid. But it was Oscar night. It was my birthday and your birthday. But here's my saving grace. I was cranking freaking Steely Dan, so I wasn't like it wasn't like a total throwdown. It's just like people are like, why is Steely Dan coming through my window? At three am.
Speaker 3: What's a Steely Dan song? Like freaking peg thank you? You're playing freaking peg hey, nineteen. So so you're in the back house cranking down tag.
Speaker 4: Basically play the the Steely Dan song that you were playing at right now, Like, let's hear what was blasting through your neighbor's windows at three am.
Speaker 3: I only know the one that goes okay, that's Sam.
Speaker 2: That Sam was like, come on, man, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Turn it down? And you were like, ready, my birthday.
Speaker 2: I want to let's say a song is the it's such.
Speaker 5: A dad, hey, I take it back. You gotta blast this one, dude.
Speaker 3: Come on, bro, it's Oscar night, Come with me? Three am? Didn't nor do we care about it? If you really listen, you can hear Chevy Chase on the drums. It's three am. I'm cranking it.
Speaker 2: There you go. I'm cranking it, bro. Sorry, neighbors, It's Oscar night.
Speaker 3: Let's go and so that song on repeat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. Well, no, I went through the whole gamut.
Speaker 4: I wonder if your neighbors, I know that they like everyone to your face loves you because you're like, oh, blake, man, he's got the crazy. Blake's crazy. You know they say stuff like that. Oh, Blake's crazy.
Speaker 3: Look at that hair. Oh man, he's crazy.
Speaker 4: I wonder if they secretly hate you, like secretly, like when they're in their house and they're like talking to each other.
Speaker 3: Oh, you parked his wrangler on my lawn last night.
Speaker 4: Oh here he is walking drunk again. Yeah, look at this ring footage of him stumbling into our bush alone.
Speaker 3: He's juggling a chainsaw and his He spiked a bottle of beer on my drive. Yeah, do you think they hit you?
Speaker 2: No, dude, I'm a good neighbor. I'm a good neighbor other than last night. It's auscar night though.
Speaker 3: But you said they've texted you before.
Speaker 2: Tiba told me that that this has happened multiple times. Look, it's only really special occasions, all right, really special And I've and I've hit the cord since and it's back in the drawer. What was the last occasion on like a forty nine er game?
Speaker 4: But you know this, you know this special occasion that that Blake was drinking with his neighbor. Yeah, last Tuesday, By the way, we pitched the next day. We went and pitched the next day. We were drinking with your neighbor, and then at three am, you sent a tiba a text of that speaker and he goes. And the next morning I had breakfast with the tiba and he goes. Blake must have really tied one on last night. I guess he hid the I recorded this, and he must have dug it out at.
Speaker 2: Three I sent that picture because he knows the whole backstory.
Speaker 3: I didn't listen to.
Speaker 2: Music that night. I was jo that was a later okay, I was joshing you, guys. I wanted to send him on a wild goose.
Speaker 3: Chase epic git dude, we were fooled. At breakfast. We were floored by that epic gig.
Speaker 2: I'm l and shout out to JBL party box that thing thump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would like one.
Speaker 3: Is that what's called the party box?
Speaker 2: The party box? Baby, it's off the chain.
Speaker 4: That's a good gift. That's something that you would like to receive. But I don't know if I would ever go by a party box. Yes, because immediately you're like, I'm gonna play this too loudly.
Speaker 2: It's the taketos of speakers, for sure. It's like it's of electronics. Yeah, because you you're like kind of firm.
Speaker 4: On the outside, it seems dumb, just a box that lights up, and you know, it seems stupid. But then you have one, someone gifted it to you as a birthday president or something, and then you're bet you're alone in your back house. M three am steely Dan comes a calling, get.
Speaker 2: It ik, Hey baby, yeah, thank you, thank you for seeing me.
Speaker 3: What's cool is you're like, my daughter's a deep sleeper, but like, how do you know that she wasn't awake the whole time?
Speaker 2: Because if the girls were up, they would have come banging on the back door, like say, I'm gonna kick my ast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if that happened, no, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: No, come on, man, I'm a good neighbor, I'm a good dad.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have a lot of questions. I'm gonna have a lot of questions tonight at family dinner.
Speaker 3: Thought I'm crushing.
Speaker 2: Thank you please, maybe you just lost your invite man and Isaac, if you could.
Speaker 3: Add Adam, if you could add Adam's like interrogation to the list for next podcast, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take a little five hour and a drink.
Speaker 2: Fucking hell, man, I got mine. Anything is possible. I've ever hendy.
Speaker 3: Why do you why?
Speaker 2: Why is yours cooler packaging?
Speaker 4: Theirs me?
Speaker 3: I'm a fucking g like that, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems like Blake has the classic and you you have, like, uh, the Baja Blast version.
Speaker 3: I had to go to the store. We needed it for a commercial and then it didn't get to me right. So when I was in the hardware store the other day, just grab some.
Speaker 2: Oh weird, you know, while we're while we're talking talking about pod sponsors, we did get a box.
Speaker 3: Full of is this on the list? No more list?
Speaker 2: Well, Isaac should have put this on the list.
Speaker 3: Go ahead. Yeah, I feel weird about it, but go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: We did get a box of sex toys.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got them right here. I got them right here. Let's see what was uh there?
Speaker 4: I mean they were kind of strange. I mean kind of they're very strange.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't knock until you try it.
Speaker 4: Yes, there you go, dary, if that's anything like it was, It was actually sent it to me because it's called the Trifecta.
Speaker 3: It's made by a company calls wait, what does it say? What? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Dig that one?
Speaker 3: Take it out.
Speaker 4: The one that the one that I got was a was a dildo that okay, it wasn't just a regular dildo, you know. It was a dildo that you slide your dick inside of. Go on, you, this is the way, and you tie the back part around your balls.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, wait you stick your dick inside of it? What? And then what? And then the.
Speaker 4: There's like a back loop that you tuck your balls through, so it's harnest on Yeah, and then you hold obviously apparently I mean it's for guys with really small digs. Yeah, because what okay, well, then it's for guys with really small dicks.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 4: And it was like, I'm a little offended that they said that one.
Speaker 3: How big is the dick though?
Speaker 4: It's not even that big. It's seven and a half inches. It's not like a nine inch dick or anything.
Speaker 2: It was okay, if yeah, if you're gonna do it, go not And I'm doing quick, Matthew, right.
Speaker 3: I just want to party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you had the type of girl that wants you to put your dick inside of a bigger dick and fuck her with that that dick has to be nine inches long.
Speaker 2: She wants the hog.
Speaker 3: I told you also, maybe it is it. Look, I'm gonna give this company the benefit of doubt. Maybe they're just like, hey, it's thicker now, it's not about length, it's thicker. Thicker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well, by the way it would be, I mean it was thick, it would be thick.
Speaker 3: Adam is droopling. Okay, I'm gonna come. He said it twice, dick he wants, and the second time was very serious.
Speaker 4: I'm are we talking like, well, dig out yours, dig out your see if if it's the same one that we got.
Speaker 2: Jersey opened the packers. Did he freeze? Still he's gone. He's been struggling this whole podcast. Fuck he froze right on the dildo reveal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the worst time to freeze. Left us hanging. Oh wait, there he is. There. I'm sitting here going, well, I guess I'm chunking.
Speaker 2: It was hard chunking do a dildo reveal for us. Let's bust years open.
Speaker 3: Let dude, can you do a dildo? Let's see it?
Speaker 2: Is it a and folks, this is how we get that plaque in back and this is how we get one hundred thousand fans on YouTube.
Speaker 4: All right, subscribers, they're not fans necessarily.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go, by the way. By the way, how great would it be if I was like, that's weird? Sorry, okay, break to seal.
Speaker 6: For some reason, the seals are He's like minding back and do ye I go, I go, Hey, we're it's really really stuck.
Speaker 3: It's stuck my hands.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll do it a lot. What do we got baby?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is Oh it's it's well packaged. It's sealed.
Speaker 3: So okay, it's like a big gummy bear.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I got this. I got this one too. There's there's three holes. There's three different holes.
Speaker 3: So, adam, you did break the seal? Yes, I opened them all. I wanted to see what I was working with. Oh there's three different there's three different hole. My god, there's like a little remixes.
Speaker 2: Look at that thing. It's like something from Indiana Joan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, holy see to think about I don't like, I don't I don't need all this when I'm when I'm jerking off. I'm pretty good at just regular jerking off. That seems like too much of a thing he thinks.
Speaker 2: Wow, dude, you don't need it, but when you have it, it's a it's a good session.
Speaker 3: It's session. Do your do not put that on your eye. It's like a galascope. Uh, would you use it, Blake? I mean you got one. Have you used it?
Speaker 2: I have not used it, but I would. I would give it all. Give it a go. Okay, see what it's all about?
Speaker 4: Well, next next podcast, we want to hear your review if he got the invites to the Vanity Fairpark, you want to hear me doing it on the last Isaac.
Speaker 3: Now I want to.
Speaker 4: Hear the review of how you felt post the masturbator by whatever that company?
Speaker 3: We see the other one.
Speaker 2: That's cool? So wait, can you hit it from the front and the back?
Speaker 3: What is that? I guess you could, but then you don't know where your dick's gonna go.
Speaker 2: So's your dick's to be like busting out the backside? That's cool, man. I think if your dick is large enough to bust out the backside, that's what that's for. You won't have to worry about that. Wow, dude, Honestly, and I'm going to go on record, I think this is my favorite episode we've ever done. I'm having a great time. I don't know if it's the three am Steely Dan, it's gotta be the five hour, or if it's the five hour Energy.
Speaker 3: Or it's the bud light, the probably three bud lights you've had so far, or the bud light right right to the right. Is this the one you got here? Glow job? What is the glow job?
Speaker 2: Bust it open?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know if I got that busted open?
Speaker 6: Baby steels already busted.
Speaker 2: That's kind of weird way, Isaac, thank you for the list, man, Yeah, thank you for the list.
Speaker 4: Rather, Isaac's two things on the list were the oscars and the coops came to your house at three am?
Speaker 3: What's really cool about the coops?
Speaker 4: This just looks like.
Speaker 2: Is it so?
Speaker 3: You're not going to open it? Not exactly the same, but like a thing you fuck? Yeah, But it's got a mouthful.
Speaker 2: Well what did you think it was gonna be one of those cool dicks?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Remember remember when we used to get all the flesh lights. Yeah, that was rad.
Speaker 3: Was not cheap. No, I didn't like them. I tried it once.
Speaker 2: It was not for me. I'm not into that's a whole production. That's the reusable stuff. That's weird. Man, They're not weird if that's your thing whatever.
Speaker 3: Blake likes a relationship with his toy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, once you have to like put it in in the fucking dishwasher or whatever, that's when it starts to it gets a little two heck.
Speaker 4: Well, I I was given so many of them, and uh so you know they're spenser, so I didn't want to throw them away. I kept a bunch of them and they're just in like a tough, like big tub that I have. And when I first started to day Chloe, she was like, oh, there we go. She was looking through stuff like organizing my house for me, and she just found like a tub of things to fuck. She thought it was like a secret undercover freak dude. And they were the weird ones that were like alien pussy. Do you remember those that were like green and purple?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, those things are now see, Yeah that I'm weird. Might I might break code for that that I'm that I would just have as a decoration. That thing is cool enough just to kind of have on the dining table as a centerpiece.
Speaker 3: Sure, some roses coming out.
Speaker 4: Of Sam's gonna text you come on, man, dude, I'm done.
Speaker 2: This might be it.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 2: I might live in the back house. I might not be allowed back in. I blew it, brother.
Speaker 3: So we don't even know what company this is. That's kind of the bummer.
Speaker 2: It's Isaac.
Speaker 3: Isaac made that. Oh, pure Pure Romance. Sorry, hey, I'm not like. I just need that a little bigger so that I know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about That's the thing about Pure Romance is it's not about them, It's about you. And that's what I really love about the company. They don't stamp it everywhere.
Speaker 3: Hey, fair enough enough.
Speaker 2: They're just really about your satisfact. Just reseal this. So that's weird.
Speaker 3: H It is nice that I opened it for the podcast, so that if it's found and it's open and anyone asks why it's open, I go, hey, I'm putting food on the table.
Speaker 4: Okay for the podcast, Yes, for the podcast.
Speaker 3: Want me to day I open it for the podcast. It's work.
Speaker 2: I can't use the thing that being said.
Speaker 4: So made it on TMZ from when they remember the last podcast.
Speaker 2: Grandma where the cop fell.
Speaker 4: They're saying twenty feet TMZ's reporting fell down a twenty foot embankment. It's not twenty feet, yeah, dude, it was eight feet.
Speaker 3: But still it was a solid fall. I don't want to fall eight feet.
Speaker 2: That footage is so funny in a bad way, but you know the crazy part.
Speaker 4: The footage didn't make it on TMZ. Oh at least I haven't seen it. I think it was just for whatever reason, just an article about it, and it wasn't. I didn't see any actual footage, so I thought my neighbor ratted me out sent the footage. So what happened was the cop was trying to He climbed up the side of my house, and then one cop went inside to check to see if there was So what happened was the alarm was going off, the cops were checking the perimeter. They climbed up to check the door. The door was unlocked. A cop called me at the very end of the last podcast and was like, Hey, I'm gonna walk through your house if that's okay, see if there's.
Speaker 3: Anyone hiding in the house. I'm like, yeah, absolutely, but.
Speaker 4: Uh, and so he goes. I was like, don't check the upstairs closet. You're gonna find a bunch of alien alien pussy.
Speaker 3: And a room pobs. Don't worry about that. Don't worry about that. Don't wake up. My friend Kyle in bed the cops like those are gone. They took him.
Speaker 4: And then a few days later, a few days later, my publicist emails me and it says, hey, TMC's going to run a article about the cop falling at your house. I'm like what, And then my neighbor sent me a video that I showed you guys of the cop falling alfu. He one cop tried to scale back down where he climbed up and straight up eight shit on a solid like eight to ten feet drop, and his gun went flying, his baton went flying, and he guess he fully broke his arm.
Speaker 3: He had to go to the hospital. Poor guy, perfect blake. Why is he climbing up there?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm happy they did because the door was unlocked and that is where someone broke in a couple of weeks prior.
Speaker 3: But like I guess, I'm like, do they have to climb up there? Like if someone broke into the second third story window of a house, Like, do they have to climb the house?
Speaker 4: I guess I yeah, you know what. I guess cops are doing all kinds of cool, dope shit that we don't.
Speaker 3: Even know about. But this is what happened.
Speaker 2: He was going above and beyond.
Speaker 4: Well he could have The crazy part is they could have just locked the door, walked through the house, came out the garage close to behind them. I don't know why he tried to scale back down. That was him just going like I can get I came up, I can go back down.
Speaker 3: Right. Going down always harder, winning always harder.
Speaker 2: It is it is and uh and he slipped and fell like.
Speaker 3: You know about going down. I felt bad for the poor guy.
Speaker 4: It sucks because you don't want the cops to hate you and your house.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there, they might be over you. That's why we can't really post the foot the funny footage. No, we're not post kind of.
Speaker 4: It's kind of.
Speaker 3: So here's my fief. If he gets in the house and he finds the guy or a woman and he shoots the titties off this person in your house, Are you moving if there's this titty all over the wall, you out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel if a cop shot the titties off a person in the home after everything that's been happening. I feel like we gotta get We got to sell the house or we would not allow well one, she would just never come here.
Speaker 3: Because imagine they clean, they do, they do a deep clean. I don't think they do it six months later. But I'm just saying, let's say you get one done six months later. An earthquake. Okay, it kind of shakes one of your like lamps that are hanging right and from on top of the lamp.
Speaker 2: Scribbled up, dry full nipple, yeah, falls down.
Speaker 3: That would suck. Your child eats it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like it because bo Yeah, his favorite food is beat jerky.
Speaker 2: So oh shit, wait to raise him right really long, really thick, really hell yeah tough.
Speaker 3: That a boy. That a boy.
Speaker 4: He's a jerky boy out the gig, dude, hell ship, he's got his shoes in his glasses.
Speaker 3: Five.
Speaker 2: I love that monster.
Speaker 3: Nobody knows what jerky boys are.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, that would that would suck.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I for sure would have to move, and I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Damn well, you know, shout out to that guy. He tried to make something look cool and then he ended up taking a bit of a nose dive, but I don't even know if he was trying to make it look cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go through and open the front door.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling he's like, Yo, check this out. I'm gonna fucking like do a karate flip off the side.
Speaker 3: It was. That was like a total kook slam. It was a yeah.
Speaker 4: And when he gets up, you see his arm is like all bent and you're like, oh, that's that's broken out.
Speaker 3: And then is his homie. The other cop was like, oh my god, are you okay? You okay?
Speaker 4: And he doesn't answer.
Speaker 2: He just walks. He just walks off shocked.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: You know, you're really hurt when you don't answer, ye, when you don't even say like, I'm good. Like, if you can say I'm good, you do this, you're just yeah, you don't even have to be good, just say I'm good.
Speaker 2: But if you're that hurt that you don't, if you're that hurt you say nothing, you just walk off. You're in your own world of pain, right and guys.
Speaker 3: Know, let him go, let him go, Let him walk this one off. The crazy part is the gun fell.
Speaker 4: The gun is laying in the street.
Speaker 3: That's classic.
Speaker 4: There was no rush to pick up the gun. It was the gun's just laying there. Imagine if the gun were to go off, goodbye, and he shoots a bird. If the gun went off and then shoots the tits off, the neighbor shuts the tits off my neighbor, or the gun goes off it shoots in the air, You're like, well that's crazy, and then enter aim Just a bird falls, a rare comedy.
Speaker 3: You would have the most viral video of all time. But I can't release it, dude, I couldn't release it, I know, damn. Alternatively, it shoots into a dry bush and that hot bullet just sits there, burns down.
Speaker 4: Hollywood sizzling ship.
Speaker 2: The New Sunset fires not again.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Adam started them.
Speaker 3: I don't might have started them.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Isaac's list real yet. I like this, Isaac. It's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Isaac, what is it? No more list?
Speaker 4: He says, no more lists?
Speaker 3: Why I like it?
Speaker 4: Cools?
Speaker 3: His feelings were hurt. I'll talk about something, Blazer, Okay, you're just living my dreams. Man. These new Balances commercial, these new Bounce commercials very.
Speaker 2: Cool, right, Yeah, liking them very fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're fucking sick.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping I get the purple pair that just dropped because those are insight Well, what do you mean you have to write?
Speaker 4: What do you you did? The commercial? They got to send you the damn shoes.
Speaker 2: Don't have to I hope.
Speaker 3: So he's a man of honor. I think that he should be united.
Speaker 4: I think contractually you should have had that in your contract that you get a pair of the damn shoes. Did you get paid money for this commercial?
Speaker 3: Blake? And do you want to explain what it is or what I did?
Speaker 2: I did get paid money? Okay, good, good, good?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: Because you do stuff for free that I'm like, what are you doing? You get paid for this bit?
Speaker 3: Oh? The first three seasons of Wardaholics, he was serving teketos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a little Instagram campaign for New Balance. Yeah, right, that's time.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: The footage was pretty cool. They did a good job with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was they had because I'm like skydiving in a squirrel suit in the whole thing. But I was up on like a rig all day, dude, with like on some iron manship.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I felt like Robert Downey junior.
Speaker 3: Usually with like the hair, your any long hair, and like a green screen situation, it looks whack, but it looks good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they did a good job with it.
Speaker 2: It's starting to be uh, these green screens. They're getting really good, really good with this stuff.
Speaker 3: Remember blue screens, they were blue, they used to be blue.
Speaker 2: They did, really did.
Speaker 4: I was surprised it looked as good because we did a thing in The Outlaws where we're skydiving and Pierce Brasen is strapped to my back and it looks remarkably bad, so.
Speaker 2: Bad that I at one point I was like, do we cut this?
Speaker 3: And we didn't.
Speaker 2: They're like, no, it'll it'll end up looking better, it'll end up looking better.
Speaker 3: And it just did not.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have to go back and watch that scene again. You remember jumping out at me.
Speaker 3: I think I remember what Adam's talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just it wasn't the best.
Speaker 3: It seemed unfortunate at the moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't the best, and you know what it was. I think we should have hung up there a little longer to maybe get some alternate angles, because we went up there and I think Pierce hated it so much that he was like, we.
Speaker 3: Got it, we got it. Oh, it sucks, it's not fun. We were like, yeah, yep, we got it. Do we get it? We didn't get it, Pierce under the bus.
Speaker 2: It's a whole core workout that shit, Like I was sold.
Speaker 3: So Pierce has no core, is what we're saying.
Speaker 4: I would never just say, well, he's seven, or however, okay, looks good, dude, I had to. I did the same thing for Gemsuns this season. Uh, we're in like jet packs for fuck yeah some episodes, so the premiere will be out by the time this is out, so we're in jet packs. And dude, we were in jet packs for several days of yeah, and it's just us and rigs hanging with these Like I think there were seventy pounds, so you're when you land, you're just holding up seventy pounds, dude. The spasms that I was having having from being in that tight ass uh you know, the tight ass gear that you have to wear underneath, were crazy. It looked like an alien was inside of my body or like a baby was trying to smash through.
Speaker 3: Oh, because it was like a little shake, like a like a horse muscle shaking yes, exactly, And it was just but it was like I would pay to see that on you.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, are you?
Speaker 2: No matter how they like hang you, it always crushes your nuts.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's always riding right up in my groin when they harn it. Got to tighten it down, baby, you got to tighten it down, dude. I was tight. The other thing is is I was in like a squirrel suit, but I had an actual, a real parachute on my back. Those motherfuckers are heavy, dude to you. Yeah, they're heavy. I think they're somewhere like sixty pounds or something. I'm so wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so ten less than my thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it was say.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: Actually, now that, now that I think about it.
Speaker 3: I was. I was. You had a little steaky leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just getting the wobbles. I was saying the wobbles a little.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm so proud of you guys. You know, thanks man putting these things on your backs. Yeah cool?
Speaker 4: Well wait, what Blake, you never got into? What did you do after dinner for your birthday? Then you went out? Where did you guys go?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Well, we went to none other, the best, theaw best bar in the world, the Chaw Chaw Lounge. They were playing some sick ass punk. Dude, did you feel the earthquake?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I did, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't feel it either. I walked outside and the aco was like there was an earthquake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people said I didn't feel anything down South. Well, well, the coolest thing about the whole night we buried the lead is I was co birthdaying with Zach de La Rocca Rage Against the Machine, very lead singer. He's the fucking coolest dude. He's a straight up nice guy.
Speaker 3: Great dude. Well you say that, but at dinner, I go, uh did under the table? I go, hey, h pass Mills French fries and he goes, fuck you, I won't do what you tell me. Oh.
Speaker 4: I was putting himself.
Speaker 3: I was like, please pass them and he said this again. Fuck you kept saying and I'm like this guy catchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, I'm about to rally around your family with fucking pocket full of shell Yeah he did say that.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: It was crazy because he just wanted to play food. That was like, the whole thing is like, we're gonna play foosball tonight. I was on his team.
Speaker 3: Is he a good player? Dude?
Speaker 2: He's he's He was rocky at first, but towards the end of the night he found it again.
Speaker 3: And do you think really good? Do you think he's better than me?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen you play in a while. He has a fucking crazy shot, dude, Like it comes off hot. He's one of those dudes that knows how to like, you know, like roll it up your wrist so it gets like hell a speed behind it. I'm a straight, just torp boy. Yeah, you're not. You're not very good nor I'm definitely the worst of the four guys I was playing with, but I was holding my own and Zach got a dub.
Speaker 3: Nudges too legitiquate. Nudge's unreal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nug is the real deal.
Speaker 3: He was telling me he grew up in a pool hall, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, in Oklahoma, fucking next level. Yeah, so tight, imagine growing up in a pool hall.
Speaker 3: That's a lifestyle. So that's so you're good. You're have to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why he can shred a fucking skateboard. He's just hella good at pool.
Speaker 3: That's why he can tread a skateboard because he grew up in a pool hall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he grew up the coolest guy ever.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 4: I guess if you grow up in a pool hall, your parents don't care if you're out the skateboarding. They're not worried about you getting hurt.
Speaker 2: You know, dude, he rolls the best joints.
Speaker 4: You're smoking parliaments and drinking butt ices when you're like seven years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, And there's no other scenario.
Speaker 2: He's the fucking coolest guy. Yeah, honestly, now that I think about it, Between Nuge and Zach, did you.
Speaker 3: Go to the cha chaws welders or you you went home?
Speaker 2: Yeahors pulled up, there's pulled up. Oh out, No, it was cool. We missed you brother nice. Yeah, you you dipped quick, but that was understandable.
Speaker 3: I'm sick. I went. I'm like, I don't know if you can hear me coughing every five seconds.
Speaker 2: But maybe that's why I'm feel I'm feeling good.
Speaker 3: Huh uh. And the beard, this is the weird didn't help, which was fucking weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is weird. Usually when you're drunk getting or when you're sick. Getting drunk really helps from Yeah, Osmosis Jones, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: It was a blast. It was a good time.
Speaker 2: Is there any takebacks, any apologies, any epic slams. I would love to take back my three Am Steely Dan last night. I want to apologize to any of my neighbors who do listen to the pod.
Speaker 3: It was me.
Speaker 2: The sounds were coming from my house, and I apologize.
Speaker 3: But it was Hollywood. It was Hollywood.
Speaker 2: They talk, They talked behind your back, they talked.
Speaker 3: It was Hollywood's big as night.
Speaker 2: It was the Oscars.
Speaker 3: Won't happen again, don't worry. I hope Blake is like the topic of discussion, you know, like sometimes you see your neighbor and it's like whether it's like, oh the new mailman or whatever, they discuss him. That's how they connected. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, so I bring the fucking block together fair enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're like the guy at work that no one likes, so that it kind of, uh, it makes all the other employees sort of rally around, Like you become friends with people you probably wouldn't be friends with just because you have a communal hate towards one person.
Speaker 3: What what was the Rage Against the Machine. Rick, you almost just said rally around the family. Family. Yeah, the pocket full of shell legend. I'm gonna take back that little segue.
Speaker 2: Also special shout out to fucking Rage Against the Machine, one of the most fucking sickest bands of all time. Super Formative. They're one of my favorite bands. They fucking written.
Speaker 3: Oh they're the best. Like that was it their first album? I don't know. Sometimes like people are like, it's not the first album. The first alb was up, the one with the dude on fire, the famous picture of the dude.
Speaker 2: That's the first one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like came out the gate.
Speaker 3: That album is unreal. And as a twelve year old with that as your album cover, dude, you got questions, You're like, what is this? That was like one of the albums.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was allowed to get purely off, like the violence of the cover. My mom's like, I don't think you can have this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a protest, fucking I mean, I understand where she's coming from. It's cory, but like it's it's a statement. Hell yeah, it's not like just somebody chopping somebody's head off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I had that one until high school that went wrong.
Speaker 4: When I was in middle school, that was a naano for for my mama.
Speaker 2: As soon as I was legal age, I bought.
Speaker 4: Every rate and then also, fuck you, I don't do what you tell me that anthem.
Speaker 2: I feel like my mom was like, we're not going to listen to this one.
Speaker 3: Hey heard you jam it in the shower. How about I take the tape that's old? I am this is the way.
Speaker 2: Take Evil Empire also a great album.
Speaker 3: They're all great. Oh yeah, I mean yeah, they don't fuck around, but just I think it's like an opening baseline that that first album that you're just like immediately in. I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Base is fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: I feel like to take us out of this pod. You got to play some rage there, Blake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you're right. I will, I will. I wasn't gonna cue up Steely Damp, but you're right.
Speaker 4: Oh well, Blake, I would like to apologize for not being able to make it up last night. I am gonna buy you tiketos. I'm bringing bow so your family will get to see bo Okay. I love that we've got a family friendly dinner. Family friendly and like I said, I don't have to sit near you, guys. I could sit far away. Uh you know, I know I don't. Your paper family hates me, so I don't want to get too close. Oh come on, come stay hi, come touch table.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this one's careful with those fajitas near the new born. Okay, that's a good that's a good call. They be sizzling, they be really jumping out the plate. Oh that is that is true. Yeah, that's true. Careful, please be careful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is so tough.
Speaker 2: We're just in you tonight. That's gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: Wow in like forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, we gotta go holy shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I guess well, I we gotta say that this.
Speaker 4: Is important thing and then I'll play Oh yes, and boys, I think this was another episode of this.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I can live yes, way heavier than normal when this song is on.
Speaker 3: This is my fo Yeah, race lick.
Speaker 2: Now do you put this song on when you're playing foosball with him?
Speaker 3: No, we were this song play at all. He was actually singing the whole.
Speaker 2: They were playing lots of chu chaw rules. The DJ is always rock. There was lots of deep cut punk rock. I like it was killing it. I meant to tell him he did a great job.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's my right there. Yeah, that ship was That ship was lit.
Speaker 3: Do you cut punk rock?
Speaker 2: Punk rock? Thanks for the list, Isaac. Honestly it was. It was nice, just punk rock.
Speaker 3: Okay, everyone, all right, we're done.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, all right, bye guys, Bye guys.