Speaker 1: Hey everyone, welcome back to another episode of sut Around and find Out. I'm here with my girl as Shanty.
Speaker 2: Hey girl, hey girl, miss girl, you have been very busy.
Speaker 3: I Am going to take the time now bear with me to list off all your activations during March. Me me me, let me prepare multi year deal with Jordan Brand, Geico and National TV Commercial, a Billboard docuseries, Marriott not Marriott, National TV Commercial, Cash Act, Celsius, another Slam cover, Paula's Choice, Love Them Down cover Girl, Madison Reed, Planet Fitness, Kava and.
Speaker 4: With Kava, you're dropping your own bowl.
Speaker 1: Girl, When do you rest well? When you list it out like that, it sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: Insane, nuts and amazing.
Speaker 1: It is really cool. Sometimes I can't believe this is my life.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of the meme of Lebron where his heads back, hands on his head, like, I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: That's that's ly me.
Speaker 1: Especially with the sun out now, I'm like, mm hmm, that's me.
Speaker 3: How do you pick your partners? Like, when you decide you want to work with a brand, how do you decide?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm fortunate enough to get to have that decision and get to decide like who I want to work with, which is also crazy, it's another this is my life? Is this really my life moment? But I look for well one brands that you know, I genuinely like products that I use, and it has to be a brand that you know, I feel comfortable putting my name next to. So I want their values to align with mine. I want the people that work for them with them to be good people. I'm all about relationships, So I think that's the biggest thing for me is working with brands that I'm excited to be to be with, to be a part of.
Speaker 4: But then also.
Speaker 1: People that, like I could talk about someone from each of these shoots, each of these brands that I've met, and like we had just such a great, great connection. I'm so excited to do things moving forward with them because they're great people. So I think I'm in such a fortunate position. It's it's really incredible.
Speaker 4: Well, I love to see it.
Speaker 3: You are literally everywhere, and I'm excited to see it more. And honestly, I forgot two of my personal favorite brands that you got.
Speaker 4: To partner with tell me.
Speaker 1: iHeart of course, Hello, shout out to iHeart women's sports and our amazing unanimous team.
Speaker 3: We love iHeart, we love Unanimous. Thank y'all so much for this platform. We literally couldn't do it without y'all.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 4: Okay, so another thing, yes.
Speaker 1: Just want sa. I'm really excited for the other Slam cover to come out. I think it's cute. Okay, that's it. I saw a sneaky.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm excited to see that too.
Speaker 1: You'll like it, You'll like my m hmm.
Speaker 4: Come on, now, you know we love to get into the fashion.
Speaker 2: Might as well, might as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, Okay, So now we're gonna have a live reaction. I guess we're just gonna have to describe the faces to the listeners of your Celsius.
Speaker 4: And Slam cover. This is a collab Celsius a Slam. Amazing. Okay, I'm about to look. Show is given.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, this is what I drink and get witty.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: I love when you give like you serve so much face. The curls is popping. Okay, Slam and Celsius, y'all did this also, girl? The body I like this outfit. I'm gonna re wear it for sure.
Speaker 1: The body is bodying come on, and I do love me a two piece set.
Speaker 2: Ooh child. Everything about this eats down.
Speaker 3: I wish I could see the nails, because I know one thing about you, you won't come on a nail set.
Speaker 2: Shout out Sarah, Shout out Sarah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like the little curl on my face too.
Speaker 4: And I just love the details.
Speaker 3: And you know what the makeup is given, like smoky around the eyes.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever seen you do that. This eats love that come on out.
Speaker 2: So that's your slam Celsius Colap cover.
Speaker 3: You also have another cover coming out or I believe once this drop it will be out Self magazine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you you have not seen this cover yet, right, I haven't. And we did the shoot for this a while ago. I mean you you listed all the brands that I'm working with, and those things are coming out in March. But obviously you can't like right now, I'm locked in and there's no time to shoot and film all this stuff. So I did most of my shoots and filming and all that content stuff in December January, leading up a little bit in February so it wouldn't be a distraction. So this, like, I honestly kind of forgot about because so much has happened since then. So I can't wait. I can't wait because I love this shoe.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 1: I think this might be second to Jordan. Ooh, that's a big high phrase up there. It was really cool. It was just different than what I've done before. This is yeah, this is your first like real fashion, yeah, lifestyle cover? Yo? Oh?
Speaker 4: How you feeling excited? Can we look at it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, come on, let's looky. Look we am nervous.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: Can you look yet?
Speaker 4: Why who you feeling like?
Speaker 3: My? Hold on because the model girl, he's better be glad you picked up a basketball?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: No, asy, you look so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're gonna gag. They're gonna gag. First of all, let's get into the outfit.
Speaker 2: Are you wearing Heelsmith's girl?
Speaker 1: I am?
Speaker 4: I know that's right.
Speaker 2: Tell me about it. Ooh is this leather?
Speaker 4: What is this? I need this? I need it?
Speaker 3: I love the way this looks, the color, the material, the white.
Speaker 2: The face, the hair and chaze.
Speaker 4: I wish I could just can I show it? You look incredible?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: How do you feel?
Speaker 1: Thank you excited? Like I can't think that's me. Who are you?
Speaker 4: That is you? The asy fudd of f.
Speaker 2: M hmmm mm hmmm. You really like a model?
Speaker 4: You ever thought about modeling? Are you gonna act and model?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, let's add to the list the list.
Speaker 4: Girl, And this is this is your hair? This is all you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my hair. Your hair's gotten so long, girl, it has and I just gotta trim too.
Speaker 4: I'm like, really, god, y'all, no, lie.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited to see the other ones. I feel like it's giving, like with the coat and the hairs, even like Kerry Washington, like I'm about as is mother.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, Carrie, if you hear this, your daughter are putting it work.
Speaker 4: You look amazing. I'm not kidding you. Second to Jordan's.
Speaker 1: You know, wait till you see the other looks from this shoe.
Speaker 2: This I've never seen you look like this. I got my favorites.
Speaker 4: You know. This is I can't this is this is a girl? Stop because not the other looks just hit my phone? What not? The other looks just hit.
Speaker 1: My hit my phone? Oh yeah they did, the girl, it's our phone. Are we allowed to talk about this? I really don't have many words, like a you're gonna have to walk through some.
Speaker 3: Of these looks, like how do you feel like you've never done anything like this before? I know, actually, so I don't have no words, and I talk a lot girls, and I know.
Speaker 4: It's like silent.
Speaker 1: Which one is your favorite? Oh my gosh, okay, so the cover, the cover hands down.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm like, because you know what it is.
Speaker 3: You've given like fierce before, like don't mess with me, don't play when you have your basketball shoots.
Speaker 4: This is given fierce, but.
Speaker 3: It's also so soft and like feminine and beautiful. They did a great job. You look amazing. I love the little soft smile look away. I love your professional look. You know, me and Pink go together real bad, so you never can go wrong there. It's is like another side of you. I'm sorry, I'm doing a lot of talking now after beading gangs, but I want to hear what you think, Like.
Speaker 1: Tell me about tell me about this little mini skirt, puffa puffa long sleeve red look, tell me about that this one is crazy. It's just different like the it's like a little pool floating around my waist. And then just like the I don't even know what word to describe the top. But like like the puffy sleeves, it's just different, Like I love, like my legs look good in it, Like look at my long legs. Come on, it's all those that work and rehab, all those leg extensions and trap bar deadlifts and freaking squats and yeah, and obviously I like the pain. Yes, girl, I really liked the last one, the one to be in the weight room. Those are like Cuchi high boots.
Speaker 4: Not the boots go all the way up. They were huge.
Speaker 1: It was it took a minute to get on for sure. Is this a custom? Look the one with the boots in the weight room. It was like two different outfits she put together.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm. I like that one. That one is just different.
Speaker 1: Like I don't even little like half describe it because people people, people can't see it.
Speaker 4: Right now, I know how to grow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we've got these it's like a a little We've got a button up a stripe, button up long sleeve and then we have this gray like corset looking thing and then half of it it's like a half blazer.
Speaker 4: Oh is that how you describe it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would I would like it, like one of my shoulders and one of my arms, and then I have a little skirt, but it's like a puffy like type skirt underneath, and then these super long boots that go all the way up under the skirt. You can't see this is it's yeah, this one is cool, Like I can see this walking down the runway for sure. I like that one a lot.
Speaker 4: I love all of it. It's so different, but it's so you.
Speaker 1: It's like another layer we've seen like so many facets of you.
Speaker 2: Come on, business woman, we're gonna get into this suit.
Speaker 4: This is different.
Speaker 1: It is different.
Speaker 4: You look incredible. Let's start. Let's start and finish there.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: So you looked amazing with self mad.
Speaker 1: They also did like a little workout video with you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in this video, I'm seeing your walking people through.
Speaker 4: Is this like your normal workout or is this like off season?
Speaker 1: What is this workout that you're walking through? This is one of my in season workouts. Is like more of an upper body and season workout. So it's not it's nothing crazy. It's kind of just to keep you could keep you even you don't lose, You're kind of just maintaining with this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, and maintaining is maintaining.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: So everyone who was wondering and asking what the workout plan is, make sure you tune in to the self mag video.
Speaker 2: Of her in the weight room, because this is doing bad pull aparts. You can do it, okay.
Speaker 4: I might give you one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're long, so it's harder for tall people, not more arm intelliging. Yeah, with some assistance, I give you like six, okay, with a very strong band, a very strong you gotta start somewhere exactly, but yeah, could be impressed. I you could give me six.
Speaker 4: I give you six.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm gonna hold you to that. Next time I see youself.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Now I gotta send a video over like I swear I give you six. No, but seriously, I get access all the time. So now people want to know, here is your maintained upper body video of as working out in the weight room.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous. I haven't fully watched it, so hopefully it turned out. Well, girl, you look good, honestly, And to be honest, looking like that, they're not even gonna be paying attention to the workout come on whatever, whatever, But do you think that is kind of why this shoot was actually cool to me, just to show like that you can do both, Like it shows my wasn't doing basketball, but it shows like me working out my athletics side, the strength behind my beauty and then you see like the softer feminine side. So I think that's cool to show both sides. I love that and how like, yeah, they're separate with their one and it's and you can be yes and it's you.
Speaker 3: It's all the things that make you and it's not always just on court, it's off court and all the things that you're into.
Speaker 4: That makes easy.
Speaker 1: So I love that we get like a peek inside of that side of your life, and it looked amazing. Do you have any like I know there's a BTS, like you know, behind the scenes photo video. Was there any fun behind the scenes stories that I posted or oh oh you mean, oh my gosh. Yes, actually actually yes. This would have been a great time to bring Kalisan to have her explain my looks because she was there for a couple of them. And you know how you can hear her on the bench whenever I'm shooting and she's like, I just like not stop talking, like whatever.
Speaker 4: She screams the games.
Speaker 1: Who knows it was that except that a photo shoot where it's like chill vibe speak around music. The photographers like, okay, now do this, do that, and all you hear is Kalise.
Speaker 4: She iss better than Beyonce.
Speaker 1: I'm like, clease, thank you, but shush. So she was definitely my hype woman on set, and that was It was sweet. It was really sweet because sometimes I don't know, I get awkward just posing and it's just me in front of a camera. So I have my hype woman there. Come on, someone had a video. My mom probably has a video of Kalise screaming in the back. I love that and honestly, as she should.
Speaker 4: We should hype you up. You should be having a great time doing this. You look great. It came out great.
Speaker 3: I love that and we love Kalise. Okay, let's talk about ESPN. You guys have a fun family story dropping. There is a trailer out. Tell me more about one. How this opportunity even came about, and then what this is about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really remember how it came about. I just remember my parents and agents were talking to me about like them wanting to do a story on my whole family. And I don't remember if I really got many more details besides that, but I thought that would be a really cool opportunity because my family's so unique and I love how different and special and chaotic and not normal my family is, and any chance I can shout them out, I want to. And so I was like, Okay, this seems kind of cool, and so we did some filming. We did some filming, I think at one of the tournaments. We did some in November, and then over Christmas break they came and they shot a little bit, but just to I don't know. I watched the trailer, and again, when you film things, and it's with anything like filming that married commercial filming, even just filming content, like you never really know how it's gonna turn it, Like you have an idea because you were filming it, but you never really know. And I just watched the trailer and I'm excited to see it. I think it's gonna be really cute, just to show the behind the scenes of what the Flood family goes through. And I don't know, I hope they can appreciate and I don't know. I just love my family and they made me who I am. I wouldn't be where I am without them, So I think to share, to share that spotlight, to shine some on my brothers and my mom and my dad. It's gonna be special. But I definitely did like almost tear off watching.
Speaker 4: The like, oh, what is it called?
Speaker 1: It's called imperfectly Perfect? Oh that's cute. Why is it called that? I actually use I said that to describe my family, and I think it's a great way to describe, like we are a melting pot, chaotic super at time, probably should be censored, but aren't. But all of us together, all the imperfections is what make the fun family perfect makes it's what makes us us. And yeah, it wouldn't have any other way. So and perfectly perfect we are.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, where can we watch Imperfectly Perfect?
Speaker 1: I think it's being aired on ESPN maybe Sports Center maybe.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, yeah, listen, I'll be tuned in.
Speaker 3: Make sure you guys tune into ESPN Sports Center or whatever ESPN properties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like tune in like you don't have to, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Tune in and we we will be tuned in, okay, toothed in.
Speaker 1: Okay, So today part of our you know fudding games. We're going to play a game called fut Around and fall in Love.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna be our version of the you know, thirty six questions you asked to fall in love?
Speaker 2: This is going to be the fun around version of that. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to fall in love? I'm ready? Chant are you single? Oh my god, I just wondering asking for a friend?
Speaker 4: I'm crying. Wow, what's the pr answer? Actually, I am in a relationship with Jesus.
Speaker 1: Same Jesus, God, we're locked in. Me and my father. Come on, me and my having father, we lost it for life, so we're actually dating the same person.
Speaker 4: Okay. Question was.
Speaker 2: Given the choice of anyone in the world. Hmmm, would you want as a dinner guest? Anyone in the world?
Speaker 1: Oh, I got it. Okay, go ahead, you're cliche. I'm sure to to us, but I'm Jesus. Come to the table. Jesus, have Nasamith come to the table? Thinks that I mean Jesus.
Speaker 4: Did work the earth, But you know, don't want to go to Gray's there.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that's a really good answer. And like I would say the same thing, but I'm not gonna copy you, So I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with I want to have dinner with Adam Sandler. For Kerrie Washington. Yes, for Jim Carrey, like the old Jim Carrey, not his clone.
Speaker 3: I was literally gonna say, you know, allegedly he's been cloned, so oh we got the real one.
Speaker 4: Okay, next one.
Speaker 1: Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you're going to say and why. Sometimes if I'm like asking for permission or like asking for something, or like a serious conversation, then I like I freak out for a minute before and I have to like practice, Okay.
Speaker 4: What am I gonna say?
Speaker 1: What if I say this and then take your breath and then I call.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I definitely rehearse conversations, especially if they're like something high stress, or maybe they're a deeper convo or maybe it's some kind of confrontation. I definitely play out scenarios in my head and I'm like, all right, so.
Speaker 1: If they say this, and then what you're gonna say? But honestly, that goes out of my head once I get on the phone exactly. Then I'm just like vibing, like okay, all right. Next question, what would constitute a perfect day for you? On top of cars, I I would say, oh, a perfect day, Okay, perfect day to me is sunny. I like a couple of clouds in the sky. That's gonna be hot. I'm at the cabin at Grandma Papa's cabin in Minnesota, and my cousin's boat is there, the wake boat, so I can go wake surfing, we can go tubing, go for a swim, lay in the hand of for the book, have a couple of drinks if I feel like it, you know, jet skiing, play some bags, have some hot dogs, burgers. To me, that's perfect day.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a like a really lit summer.
Speaker 1: It's perfect favorite, it's perfect.
Speaker 3: A perfect day is definitely warm weather, some food, and just surrounded by friends and family.
Speaker 4: Does it? I do like activity? Like?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: If we do, like maybe like a pickup game or ooh, I like.
Speaker 3: Flag football, so maybe we do like a family friend game of flag football. Yes, I would love like any activity that we get to just hang with my friends and family and do that would be a perfect day.
Speaker 2: But as long as there's food and good vibes.
Speaker 1: That's worth okay, mm hmmm, when did you last sing to yourself or to someone else? I mean, I probably sang to myself this morning when I was getting ready singing my gospel music. But last night, I guess this morning, I was singing to Kalie. I was packing some stuff up my room, and she was in there with me, keep me company, and I was singing to her the whole time.
Speaker 3: I feel like I sang on this spot at some point. I feel like I'm always singing. It's just part of my regular routine.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: Thank you for saying that I love singing. So I'm probably gonna sing later today. Right now, I have a song stuck in my head Die in This Hill by Sienna Spiro I think her name is. I keep singing that thinking that I can hit those notes. That's not what's actually happening.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: If you're able to live to the age of ninety and retain either the mind or body of a thirty year old for the last sixty years of your life, which would you want that's a okay, I know my answer.
Speaker 5: Okay, I would want to keep my body of my thirty year old self because my mind, like at thirty like that feels kind.
Speaker 1: Of old for where I am now, but that's not old at all. And I know I'm gonna keep learning, gonna keep growing and becoming. Well, I'm gonna keep learning. So if I keep my mind as a thirty year old, I'm not going able to learn all those life lessons and those things are gonna help me grow and can be a better person. So actually that's really well said. And then I can wear a bikini my whole life, so I'm not cool. Come on, I'm gonna be imagined sets my whole life. But the cross crop top at sixty or ninety, it's crazy, yo.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely keeping body of a thirty year lad period. The mind can go no, no, no, no, we don't we want the mind, but definitely body for sure. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
Speaker 2: What the hell? Grace this turn?
Speaker 4: This turn left?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I don't have a secret.
Speaker 3: Hunch, No, me neither, But I will tell you some people do. Some people do, like feel like, I hope whatever it is is painless.
Speaker 4: Would you want to know? No?
Speaker 1: Question like, would you want to know how you're going to die? Or when you're going to die? And I don't want to know either.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know either, because then how can I really fully live?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah, no I can't.
Speaker 4: How can I.
Speaker 1: Really fully live if I know exactly when or how I'm gonna avoid whatever the situation is with, you know, subconsciously, So I'm not going to do that. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common. Okay, we're both saddies, we're both podcasters, and we're both hoopers. Cool what she said, and we're both we both Yeah, there.
Speaker 4: You go, that's it.
Speaker 1: Next, we're both sisters in Christ, we're both God fearing women.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, and we both crazy My had dad did that?
Speaker 2: Okay, what in your life do you feel most grateful for?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. One thing?
Speaker 1: My family?
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 2: Dang, I don't think you can really top that. I would have to agree. Definitely my family. I want to do a specific shout out to.
Speaker 1: My mom because I literally would not be here when I heard so love her down, love her all the corse I baddies, including you, because you was corse. I. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? I mean, I wouldn't change anything because then I wouldn't be the same danger. I feel like you still have my asses and I'm going after you. So it's like, Okay, if I had to change something, I probably see but I would like I would wanna, I would. I would have wanted to have adopted my brother sooner, but like how adopted my brother's happened was when my grandmother passed, and I wouldn't want her to have left us any sooner, Like I feel like I still didn't have nearly enough time with her, so but then like if I had more time with her, then I wouldn't have had my brothers. That's one of those things where.
Speaker 4: It's love that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I do think that I don't think I would change anything about the way I was raised, because, like you mentioned, if I wasn't raised exactly the way that I was, I wouldn't end up here like doing this podcast with you, and I'm really grateful.
Speaker 4: So I wouldn't change anything.
Speaker 3: If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be.
Speaker 1: To dunk?
Speaker 4: That's kind, that's kind yo.
Speaker 1: Imagine I would want to teleport. Oh, absolutely, I need to teleport. That would be like life altering I have to. There's honestly clone myself, how about that? But not like allegedly Jim, But seriously, I would. I would teleport because there's.
Speaker 3: Just so many places I want to be at once and I can't, So I would definitely do that, all right.
Speaker 4: That is the first set one of all the questions of how to fut around and fall in love? Part two come in very soon.
Speaker 1: I love that our love is to be a slow burn. You know, we're gonna fall the right way, like I'm already trying to feel as I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I felt it was a little warm in here, No, a little warm.
Speaker 4: Woo oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: All right, Az, I'm about to hype you up.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: You know I'm your hype girl, because the numbers from this season are actually historic. You're having one of the most efficient scoring seasons we've seen in over the.
Speaker 4: Last twenty years.
Speaker 3: Like we looked it up and basically only four players in the last decade, in the last two decades have.
Speaker 4: Done something like this in the season. Are you ready? No, seventeen plus points per game, almost so close to fifty percent from the field, forty plus percent from the three, and around a sixty five percent true shooting percentage, which for people listening, is an advanced that that basically measures how efficient you are as a scorer overall.
Speaker 3: Girl, Hello, and this list is very short, and the company you're in is kind of ridiculous. You got DT Diana Tarassi, who did it for yukon the two to three season before becoming National Player of the Year and the number one overall pick in the WNBA draft.
Speaker 4: And then you got Sabrina Ayunescu.
Speaker 3: At Oregon who did it in the twenty nineteen twenty twenty season, who is also the National Player of the Year and number one overall pick.
Speaker 2: You remember how we was bread coming.
Speaker 3: I think we I'm manifesting it now and you are right in that conversation, and it gets even crazier. I'm going to continue going, Yes, I am.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: Did you know you're flirting with the fifty forty ninety club right now?
Speaker 1: I know it's just flirting with you.
Speaker 4: Stop you making any blessed girl.
Speaker 3: Right now, you're around forty nine percent from the field, forty five percent from the three, and ninety five percent from the free throw line.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 3: You're playing out of your mind right now in women's college basketball history. Elenat Della don at Delaware is the only player who's actually hit a fifty to forty ninety season, And then there's you flirting with it.
Speaker 1: I'm playing alright, I still have a lot of work to do.
Speaker 4: And I'm not done.
Speaker 3: We had some legends who got really close. Kelsey Plumb had something like a fifty three forty two eighty nine season.
Speaker 4: You're and they're still going. I thought you were lying. No, Well I got another one.
Speaker 3: And Sabrina had a fifty two to thirty nine ninety two season.
Speaker 1: Shane, I would be so mad at my free throw percentage was the thing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that takes you out of the running with that.
Speaker 3: Well, you got that girl, You're gonna lock in at the line and I'm not done. Shout out to Miss Sarah Strong, who was also putting up some efficient and wild numbers too during the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like she shoots a hundred percent. I swear I never see that girl. Miss she is killing it.
Speaker 3: And also to only be a sophomore, I'm excited to see what it.
Speaker 4: Looks like in the future for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not enough. I couldn't say enough good things. About Sarah. She's incredible. So, girl, did you have any idea that you are who being like this, like literally one of the most efficient seasons we've seen in years. Anyways, Like I said that, well, like, no, I can't, but actually can't. I didn't know that. I don't look at that stuff, but it doesn't I feel like I haven't been shooting well lately, So I'm just kind of surprised to hear that.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, she says she hasn't been shooting well lately. I cannot wait till she feels like she's shooting well. This is only the beginning, is what I'm hearing.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: That is really cool, but it's also not that important. I mean, it's important to me that I play efficiently. I hope I'm playing efficiently. I don't want to be no insufficient for my team. But those stats are the least of my worries. What if I told you I wasn't done, No, I would I'd hang uf I leave.
Speaker 2: Okay, quick little tidbit, quick little tippit is it?
Speaker 3: You are a two way player, Like, not only are you super efficient on offense, you are locked down defender and you have been locked in, getting steals, jumping in passing lanes.
Speaker 4: You are no.
Speaker 2: Seriously, you're usually guarding the best player.
Speaker 1: So I feel like you've been doing a phenomen no of that. You've been doing a phenomenal job.
Speaker 3: Like the last couple of games you get two to three steals, like you're super.
Speaker 4: Efficient on each end. That's all I was gonna say, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's all I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: I'm dying.
Speaker 1: It's the gleatest session over.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can keep going.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's enough. I'm proud of my defense and our teams defends. It's been a lot of fun this year for me individually to play defense and to take that like personally, but also I feel like as a team to have that as our identity. It's been a lot of fun. It's fun to disrupt people's offenses.
Speaker 4: It's fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys, as you know, As is going to be locked in to the rest of her season. But we have some special guests that will be joining us, the Fun family.
Speaker 3: Woo. It's a little nerve wracking, honestly, I'm excited. Who knows what they're gonna say?
Speaker 1: All right, that is a wrap on today's episode. Thank you guys so much for tuning in today. Don't forget to rate, review, and subscribe to Fight Around and find Out wherever you get your podcasts. We will well, Ashanti, my family will see you next week, and I'll see you guys in April. Fut Around and find Out is a production of iHeart Women's Sports and Unanimous Media. Executive producers are Jesse Katz, Eric Payton, Charlte Sumter Brugette, and Stephen Curry. Co executive producer is Kleana Maria Cutney. Producers are Mike Costcarelli, Grace Hughes and Mackenzie Fitzpatcher, and co producers are Kurt Redmand, Maya Howard and Jacqueline Schoeninger. This podcast is edited by Mike Costcarelli and hosted by me Aisy Fudd and as Shaunty Plummer