Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday. We're already rolling through the week on a Tuesday, and we have awesome, freaking news at a state level, horrible news at a state level. They're taking the pizza away from us. We will talk about that. We're gonna talk about culture influences, the Joe Biden blunders, and the new DOJ report on Jeffrey Epstein's suicide. All that and so much more is coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to begin here, why doesn't communism work? What is it? Let's let's let's just talk about it. Why of death? Why all the destruction? I was doing some reading this morning on the Soviet Union and the very beginning of all of it, and of course that horrible revolution and all the death and all the misery, and and you read these people that the things they write all the time, the things they would publicize, and they talk about how we're going to make things equal and and we're going to eliminate private property so everyone owns everything and everything. But why, at its heart, why doesn't it work? Why is this an insane concept that sounds honestly, really nice. If you were a kid, maybe a five year old, who had not read the anti Communist Manifesto available at Jesse kellybook dot com, and you heard this, this would sound nice. And in reality it's horror beyond belief.
Speaker 2: All of those things is building an economy, transforming the way we see the economy in a different way. In a way again that is equal that does he pesit equity at the center of it and leaves no one behind. And the president is very proud, very proud in what he's been able to do in the last two years.
Speaker 1: Doesn't that sound like a nice economy? It leaves no one behind. You don't want to leave a man behind, do you. It's equitable equity focuses on equity, leaving nobody behind, And doesn't that sound wonderful? So if it sounds so wonderful, why doesn't it work? Here's why it doesn't work. Very very rarely can bitterness. In fact, you might say never, but I hate to say that. So very rarely can bitterness create beauty, Very rare, almost impossible. Bitterness can only destroy. Now, sometimes it can destroy a bad thing, depending on how you look at it. But no matter what way you look at it, when you on the inside are bitter, things aren't fair. What beautiful thing can come out of you when that's what's in your heart. You know, speaking to this, this is gonna sound kind of sappy, but it's very very true. What's in your heart is what comes out of your mouth. It's the truth. Do you have Do you know somebody in your life who is just kind of pleasant and being around them is pleasant and they're wonderful to you, always there with a compliment or support you need help, they're there. Do you know why they're pleasant because they have a pleasant heart. And you know that person who's angry all the time, all the time, even if you consider that person friends, but you kind of feel yucky whenever you're around them. They just end up complaining about everything, Everything sucks, everything miserable. That's because that person's heart is full of bitterness and misery. These people destroy everything because bitterness cannot create beauty. It was big stories going everywhere right now. Obviously, New York City pizza is famous, not in New York City, around the world. People know about New York City pizza. You know, it's one of my favorite things about it. Can't walk five feet without seeing a great new pizza spot. Let's stop and grab a slice. That's just what you do when I walk up and down the sidewalk. I've either got a hot dog in my mouth or pizza in my mouth when I'm walking up and down there. And of course it comes out that New York is going to crack down on coal and wood fired pizzerias. Well, that's a lot of them, especially coal, but it's a lot of them. It's a lot of pizzerias. They're told they have to cut carbon and missions by seventy five percent. It's going to wreck New York City's pizza industry. And you had all these people worldwide saying, how could New York City do this? That's their industry. That's part of what New York City's known for is they're frigging pizza. But how could you do that? That's who these people are. Destruction is not what they do. Violence is not what they do. If you think it's what they do, you're going to miss the boat. It's not what they do. It's who they are. It's woven into their very being. It's who they are. Uh, that's a good way I can describe this me. Let's focus on Let's focus on me. Shut up, Chris. I love to laugh, as you know, I love to make jokes and I love to laugh. Now that's just something I assume, that's just how God makes you. I'm sure you're family has some influence there. But I like jokes. I like to laugh. That's not what I do. I don't laugh as something I do, or crack a joke appropriate or otherwise as something I do. That's who I am. There's nothing you could do to take that out of me. It's woven into who I am. The same thing with them when it comes to destroying things, it's just what they do. Everything around them must burn everything, whether they think they're the good guy, and most of the time they do, whether they think they're really spreading equity. We need to be more equal. It doesn't matter the reasoning. Destroying things is just what they do, simple as that they they can't help themselves. And when you read about the history of communism, like today, it's a coal fired pizza oven in New York City. But this is just what they've done with everything they've ever touched historically. I actually brought up the anti Communist manifesto just because it's obnoxious and I enjoy doing it. But I actually one of the things I write about in there is in the Soviet Union. Did you know that they destroyed the whaling industry pretty much without reason? I should mention they just killed all the whales, And long after they decided that killing the whales didn't really do any good, there was still a quota of just please kill more whales, and it was pushing whalers further and further out to sea, just because more things had to die. It's everything they touched. When we ask ourselves this question, and I get frustrated too, and I asked myself the same question, how could they destroy blank? Pick the thing you love for me? Probably one of the most heartbreaking things, not the most devastating for society, but one of the most heartbreaking things was football NFL football. Why couldn't you just you couldn't just leave football alone? Soon all your commy piece of trash idiot players have to get out there on the knee America sex, We're not coming after the anthem our black lives matter. You couldn't just leave football alone. No, you couldn't leave New York Pizza alone. No, you couldn't leave the statues alone, Nickelodeon, Junior Disney, the education system, the legal profession, the Boy Scouts. They couldn't leave the Boy Scouts alone. They had to go gay the place up. Of course they did. It's not in their nature and it's not Remember, it's not what they do, it's who they are. They can no more remove it from themselves than I can take away my sense of humor. It's just what they do.
Speaker 2: All of those things is building an economy, transforming the way we see the economy in a different way, in a way again that is equal, that does becas equity at the center of it and leaves no one behind. And the President is very proud, very proud in what he's been able to do in the last two years.
Speaker 1: We have to understand their nature before we can ever take them on. This is why I've been warning time and time again about moving and I went over this last night again. So I'm not going to belaver the points, and I don't want to beat everyone to death with the whole thing. But why it's not just because of where they are, it's where they're going because we're going to talk about culture here. Non binary identifying students, those are trans skyrockets in New Jersey over four thousand percent since twenty nineteen. The open destruction of America's youth. It's not something that's happened. It's something that they're doing on purpose. And they're not slowing down or saying sorry or hiding it in blue places like New Jersey, New York. It's ramping up. It gets worse from here because that's who they are. They can't help themselves. And we'll talk about that, and we're gonna do some culture stuff, gonna do a bunch of emails, gonna do some other things tonight, the world famous Jesse Kelly Show don't forget. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's protect the money we've earned in our lives. I know you saved because you want to retire one day. I understand that, whether that's coming in five years from now or fifty years from now, you would like to retire one day. And I understand that. But you know that they're gonna destroy your four one K and ira right as they destroy the value of the dollar. They're already wrecking it. They're gonna pop that bubble with the stock market to wreck it even further. They're going to wreck our money, but they can't wreck silver or gold. Precious metals are untouchable. They're timeless. Five thousand years ago they had incredible value. Five thousand years from now, they'll have incredible value. No matter how scummy these people are, they can't destroy the value of gold. Getting in your IRA in four one k keep yourself from getting wiped out. Get gold and silver coins in your physical possession. But call Oxford Gold, who will handle all of this for you. They're awesome to work with. Call eight three three nine nine five gold. All right, eight three three nine nine five Gold. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. We're digging into culture tonight because there's all kinds of culture stuff out there right now, and stuff we need to discuss. How do we how do we protect ourselves? How do we protect our children from the evils that are out there? Non Binary identifying students in New Jersey skyrocket over four thousand percent since twenty nineteen. Obviously, this isn't some natural phenomenon. Where the kids are just finding out that they're they're actually the opposite sex. No, this is all a cultural influence. But where are these cultural influences, Where are they coming from? What's happening right now? Well, we have to understand that we are all susceptible to them. That's one. Remember, you are, I am, All of us are two. It's in our friends, It's in the people we surround ourselves with every day. And this is part of the region reason I've encouraged you to move, not just for you, but for the sake of your children. And this is what I mean. And this is part of what I mean. You remember I told you I moved back to Washington, d C. For a year. So I run for office. I get out of the Marines, I run for office. I lose, and then I went back to doing construction. Then Gabrielle Gifford's got shot. They called a special election, so I went back and ran in that too, and I won the primary again and then lost in the general. Well, I'm done running for office. I didn't like it. I want to stay in the game. So I moved back to d C for a year. We moved back to d C Super expensive. I hated it. That's not the point of the story. The point of the story is when you're in DC. Remember, DC's something insane like three ninety four percent Democrat. It's worse than Manhattans. It's just all Democrats there. So there aren't very many people on the right you can hang out with. But obviously the wife and I want to hang out with people, especially on the weekends, get to know our neighbors, so we would find like minded people. And the wildest thing about a place like d C was this. The people from the quote right that we would hang out with, they were never that far to the right, and whenever they took a strong position on something, like you you're an anti communist? Do you have strong positions on things? Things that you won't apologize for. I believe this about this, and if you disagree, you're wrong. You have positions like that, right, I'm glad you do. I hope you do. They'll never take a position like that on anything. Even around me, they would voice an opinion on something in immediately, just out of an instinct, they would start qualifying it. No, I'm with you, Jesse, I'm pro life too. I mean, of course, look if there's a rape or something like that. They just automatically are used to in the form of a discussion. They're just automatically used to adding a qualifier to everything, having an opinion, and then following it all up with please don't yell at me, though, Oh, don't be mad though. Oh I'm not that bad though. Oh no, I absolutely we should secure the border. It's one thing if someone came here when they were younger and then grew up here, But no, we should secure It's everything comes with a qualifier, everything, And why is that? Is it because they're all weaklings? Is it because they're all bad people? No, that's obviously the case somewhat, but that's not the case all the time. The point is the people they're around all day long are hostile to them and what they believe, and over time it has broken down what they believe. It has influenced them in a way that is not good. When I tell people to get out, I look at the trans kids. Crap are kids, no matter how much time we spend with them at home trying to teach them right from wrong. And I'm glad we do that, right, I'm not saying don't do that. We still are going to send them out to the world. They're going to go immerse them elves in school and sports and other activities that pull them away from your immediate care and out into the community around them. Remember, you're not sending them out into America. That's way too general. You're sending them out into New Jersey. Well, the second they leave your home, they are having cultural influences that are breaking them down because they're designed to destroy them and break them down. Everything is designed to destroy. Look maybe a little this is probably a melodramatic, but it just popped into my head, and it's kind of the way I look at it with my sons, because we're very purposeful. We try to be purposeful with how we raise our sons. I'm certainly not Father of the Year, but I can't believe it. They've turned out pretty freaking well. And I will tell you the way we look at everything outside of our home, including internet stuff. And it's not like we don't give them time on the internet or let them do there's stuff there, but we look at everything outside of the home as wolves circling the house. And so when we send them out, it's not that I have to watch over them. We're not super protective, but I've tried to prepare them that the wolves are circling the house. And that's in Texas. That's in Texas. What's it like in your blue area? What is it like in New Jersey? Well, here's what it's like. They're telling little boys that they're little girls. Teachers are their fellow students, are who get it from other parts of our culture. They're entertainers. Are the books they sign them in school? Are the President of the United States? And the entire Democrat Party is over and over and over and over again. They go out into the world and the wolves get their claws into them. We have got to do more to protect them because these cultural influences are they affect all of us, and especially our kids who were uniquely vulnerable. All right, let's do some emails, some state secrets, and the communists got busted being honest again. But he didn't change who he is. I'll explain in a minute. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a Tuesday. Did you hear Jenzuki was still back out there trying Do you be the shield for the Biden v.
Speaker 3: What we saw with Hunter appearing at the State dinner was, in my suspicion, was the President his son wanted to come, So his son's going to come to the dinner. Was that optically easier for the White House than the White House communications team? Absolutely not, But I suspect that was more in the family circumstance of him wanting to come and wanting to just the President wanting to show that he loves his son and he's standing by him.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, it's just because he loves his son. That's definitely why. She also dropped this whopper out there.
Speaker 3: There's one president who values our national security and protects document, protects our secrets, and there's another former president kenned.
Speaker 1: Notice she didn't finish the word when she said protects documents, he protects our secrets.
Speaker 3: There's one president who values our national security and protects document, protects our secrets. And there.
Speaker 1: Maybe she said that because just something for you to keep in mind, Joe Biden had state secrets and open boxes in his garage that you can go look at on the internet right now. You can go look at a picture of them right now. He's got a picture of his car out in front of his garage and just boxes of state secrets sitting in the garage. It's not like you'd have to be some secret covert Chinese operative with Jesse Kelly level covert skills to get in there and get the state secrets. I think me, Chris and Michael could walk in there playing the bongos and grab a couple of them, and No the wiser and that dad gone house. All right quick, Let's get to a couple things. Jesse, Why are you the only conservative talk show hosts discussing the Nordstream pipeline and saying that it was probably the US that was responsible for destroying it? Are they afraid of someone we all know? The US did it? Old Joe admitted it before the incident. Seymour Hirsch wrote a convincing article about it. Congratulations on not being afraid of reporting the truth. Well, I'll tell you something. I'm gonna get sidetracked here, but then I'll get back to the communist changing his language, something that I am actually a little bit confused of. I think I might understand it, but I think it just look, you're gonna have to walk through my mental makeup here. When it comes to this stuff, I get emails like this all the time. Every day we get emails like it, like this, Jesse, thanks for saying this, Thanks for and you'll say something to the effect thanks for being courageous or not being afraid or any of those things. So one, I don't think doing a radio show is courageous. I don't think speaking plain truths is courageous. People are out there doing courageous things right now. You probably are right now. I got firemen listening in the firehouse right now, you're about to go fight a burning blaze. I got state troopers out on patrol right now all across the country listening. Come on stop. But I do get people saying this to me a lot, and I get not just you. I get other guys on the radio and writers and TV people saying it. One who I will not reference, it's most definitely somebody you would know said that. I give them a backbone courage, and they do a show every single day that you would know for sure. And I'll be honest with you, I'm a little bit confused by that. I don't understand. Like the nord Stream two thing, that's an obvious truth. The President of the United States of America got up and said, we'll take out the pipeline. That's what he said. And then we did NATO drills with the US Navy a mile away from the pipeline when the explosions happened in the pipeline, and we know that you can't just drop a couple m eight firecrackers in the water and put holes in a pipe like that. It was a professional job by a professional underwater demolitions team. And so when you thank me for saying something like that, look, I appreciate it, don't get I'm not mad about that. Thank you for saying something nice. But I don't understand why everyone doesn't say it. It's very obvious, and so that that leads me to my point. You don't have to play it, Chris. Everyone knows it by now. Thank you, though, that leads me to my point. Am I supposed to be afraid of something? Everyone? He keeps bringing this up. Thanks for having the courage to do it. Thanks for giving me a spine, Thanks for saying it. What am I supposed to be worried about? Am I weird? Is that a weird question, Chris Michael? Is that a weird question. Why wouldn't I say it? What am I supposed to be worried about? I remember I had a friend, another friend that you would know. This is a different friend. And he came to me one day and he said, hey, uh, Jesse, the stuff you say on the radio, and this is a friend, okay. And he said, hey, do you ever you ever get in trouble? And I said trouble? Trouble with who? And he didn't really have an answer, which was weird. I thought immediately he was going to say with the bosses or suits. He kind of just repeated the question do you ever get in trouble? And I said so Then I assumed I was. I said, are you talking about the suits? The boss are bosses? No, they they've been great, They've never known. Why would I get in trouble? No? No, I wasn't really he wasn't talking about them. He said, no, I wasn't really talking about them, Like, I don't know, get people super mad and stuff like that. He said, you mean like emails, communists, emails or phone calls or something like that, or nasty messages on social media. Yeah, yeah, of course I'm getting to get those all the time. Why does that matter at all? And you could tell I don't know whether he didn't know what he wanted to describe to me, or whether he felt embarrassed about describing what he was going to describe to me. I don't have any idea what people are talking about when they tell me I'm unafraid or courageous. This is all stuff you think and say too. There's nothing courageous about it or all. What am I supposed to be afraid of. I'm not going to get fired. I love Premiere. They let me say whatever I freaking want whenever I want it. I'm not gonna get fired from my TV show either. Same thing with them. They let me say and do whatever I want, as you can plainly tell. So, since I'm not going to get fired, what am I supposed to be worried about? Mean emails? Calling my sponsors? Want to You're gonna call the advertisers to the show? You know what, Do me a favor, call my pillow and let them know that you're angry with me. I can't wait to hear what they say. Don't give them a call. To give them a call. Do me a favorite. Communists, all you communists who are hate listening. Not only do I want you to call them, report back into me and let me know what they say afterwards, send in an email and let me know how mad they are. We don't we take the time to vet our advertisers on this show for a reason. They're all anti communists, all of them. If you called and complained about me as a communist, they would call me and laugh, or they'd send me screenshots of it. Hey, Jesse, look what they said. I've had that from the boys at Chalk more than once before. Jesse, listen to this idiot. Yeah, I don't understand what I'm supposed to be afraid. That's an obvious truth that we blew up that Nordstream pipeline thanks to President poopy Pants. We know that we blew up the pipeline because he said it in front of the entire planet that we were going to blow up the pipeline. And yet America blowing up the pipeline is somehow still treated as a conspiracy theory. We were doing naval drills over the pipeline and we told them we were gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Of course we.
Speaker 1: Blew it up, and remember we had our friend Greenberrey Clay, Travis Greenberrey, Clay Martin on the show, and Clay told us because I wanted to ask him specifically, I'm not one of these fancy Navy seal specop types. I wanted to ask him who could do something like this because it looked like a professional job to me, And he said it had to He said, a handful of nation states could even do it. Ukraine doesn't have the capability to do this, Russia probably does, US, Britain, France, maybe Italy he referenced someone else that I was surprised of. Maybe that was Italy, but there weren't many. There was four or five countries on the planet. China obviously could four or five countries on the planet with the capability of even doing something like this. And yet the official White House narrative is still there was a Ukrainian separatist group, like just a group of guys with AK forty seven's, put on some flippers and a snorkel and just swam down there and put holes in the pipeline. Yeah, all right, communist is changing his language. They think it's going to work. This is what they do all the time. We will discuss this in just the moment. Speaking of my pillow. I brought up my Pillow earlier. I really do appreciate them more than I can explain. And it's not just that they provide great products. You already know about great products, the pillows, the mattress toppers, the all season slippers that are on sale right now. It's their endless support in the face of communist heat. The communists know how to do these email campaigns and phone call campaigns to pressure these businesses. Hey get rid of the Jesse Kelly Show and My Pillow. It's not that they've never waivered. They keep doubling down and tripling down. I just I love that man, and I appreciate them very much. And I appreciate that they're selling their incredible all season slippers for twenty five bucks. Those are one hundred and forty nine dollars ninety eight slippers. They're selling them on closeout right now for twenty five bucks. Go before they sell out of your color in size, which they do every time they do one of these. Go to MyPillow dot com, click on the radio listener special square and use the promo code Jesse or call eight hundred eighty four five zero five four four feeling a little stocky, Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly DC. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I am gonna try to do an email round up thing tonight were I'm gonna flip the stack over and start from the back end. And I wish i'd put that differently. New York Governor signed safe haven law for transgender youth. Keep telling you, I keep telling you. Did you hear? Anna Navarro on the view the Hunter.
Speaker 4: Biden's story the Scandal that it's also the story of a father's love. And Joe Biden has never and will never give up on his son's son Hunter and will never treat him lesser than and so he is a father first take it or leave it.
Speaker 1: That's a story of a father's love. Of course it is Jesse. I recently took the opportunity to purchase the Anti Communist Manifesto at the chain bookstore located in the communist Cesspool. I attempted to find the book on the shelf myself, but was unsuccessful When the store knows pierced male employee, who was surely a Communist himself, asked if I needed help. I proudly asked for the Anti Communist Manifesto by Jesse Kelly. He found the last copy literally serving as a bookend to hold up the other political books. With disdain in his voice, he said that your book has been very popular. Hearing this gave me a bit of hope that there are some like minded anti communists located in my community. Anyway, onto my ass, doctor Jesse, Well, I guess we're doing a nuts doctor Jesse. Easy, you say you talk or used to make grilled cheese sandwiches on your George Forman grill when you were in the Marines. This had me thinking, have you ever tried mayonnaise for your seering medium? All right, I'm a mayonnaise fan. I'm not going to be painted as some kind of Jewish producer. Chris like anti mayo freak. I enjoy the tang of mayo. The mayo adds to a breakfast sandwich. Uh, most burgers need mayo. My burger, of course, is so great it doesn't need mao. Shut up, Chris. A good mayo goes perfectly with eggs. Chris, It adds a little tang to that. Michael, where are you on the mayo on an egg sandwich thing? You know? And like an egg sandwich, Michael, Mayo on an egg sandwich or a breakfast bagel the greatest breakfast food ever, like in everything, breakfast bagel, bacon, egg, cheese, and mayo. Thank you, Michael, thank you, yes, thank you Michael. Gosh, Chris, you have no taste anyway. So I'm not anti mayo because I'm very pro mayo. I decided to dive in and do this thing people had been telling me about forever. I decided to put the mayo on the outside of the bread for a grilled cheese sandwich. Granted it was only once. It didn't work at all. It don't get wrong. It was okay. It added nothing that I could tell for the flavor it certainly it didn't add more than the butter on the outside of it added. And remember I went into this with a good attitude, not like a Chris crappy attitude. I went into this with a good attitude where I wanted to like it because I'm so pro mao. But it wasn't very good at all, not very good at all. It just didn't do anything for me. Did you see what Idaho did?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I got to get to this what Idaho? Did you know?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Give me a couple of minutes. I want to get to more of these things first, and now I'll get to what Idaho did. Jesse, I'm sixteen years old and I compete in Christian speech in debate league called the I don't know if I should say it. In it. I'm allowed to write a ten minute prepared speech on anything I want, and I chose to make the topic about how America is turning communist. Thanks to you, this is the third largest speech in debate league in the country, so there are a lot of people who will be able to hear my speech. Thank you so much for the inspiration. I've been listening to your show night for the past two years. That's freaking cool. That's cool, Chris. This is what it's like to be a huge, important celebrity and author. What Chris, this is what it's like. I don't know why. I don't know why you can't just support me the way he does. Hey, doctor Jesse, I'm an anti communist, redheaded dime. I never keyed anyone's car slash their tires or poison anyone. Why do you hate redheads so hard? That's all? And she says her name is Candy. Okay, redheaded Candy. Listen, anybody can lie in an email. All right, you're a redhead. Your name is Candy. Oh, I have no doubt. You're a dime that I have no doubt about. Probably a head turner. Don't sit there and tell me you've never keyed anyone's car. Nobody believes that, all right, nobody believes that, least of all me. Everyone knows you're a danger to everyone around you, like a siren and an old one of those Greek tragedies being men off of the boat into the dangerous waters. That's what you are, Candy, That's who you are. Dear doctor Jesse, the other day you said either Trump or DeSantis would be the nominee. I believe that as well. But would you will be willing to put your money where your mouth is and shave in another mustache if someone else wins. My daughter, eleven year old daughter Sarah, and I love your show. If you could say her name on the radio, nothing would excite her more. Doing my best to raise an anti communist shout out to Sarah on the show, and I can't shave in a mustache again. I let's see the best way I can put this. Remember, it's a family show. It always will be a family show. It will always be a show you can listen to with your children. That is a commitment I've always made. I, however, have needs, all right. When I shaved in the must last time, that mustache hung on one. It was thick and beautiful. But it held on for a couple solid weeks before the beard grew in so much that you couldn't tell the mustache was there anymore. And let me just tell you the wife was not a fan of not being consulted before the mustache was shaved in. She doesn't appreciate the beauty of the Burt Reynolds style tom Selik mustache that I grew. I looked like a young, probably more fit tom Selik. That's what I would say. That's what Chris I did. She did not agree. She made some pretty mean references to me looking like a Criminaloki. Yes, she mentioned Ron Jeremy. She mentions a bunch of other things. She was quite mean about the whole thing. Am I going to make another bet to shave in the mustache. I think we all know that I am, and I'm just gonna roll the dice and see where it goes. What Chris, Oh, that's a good point, Chris. I'll make the bet and if it's wrong, we'll dub over the voice or delete that podcast and act like it never happened. Oh gosh, that's perfect. Yes, that's perfect. All right, there's something great happening. It's in Idaho, but it's still great. Hang on,