Speaker 1: What y'all it's slip server side mantel like, ye, I'm GJ.
Speaker 2: Maguire, Jordi George, and I'm Gail Bean.
Speaker 1: I know that's right. First of all, I love that you came in here with your Hot Girl Summer Tour sweat shirt on. Is it Hot Girl Summertime?
Speaker 2: It is? It's loading.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, we loaded. We're gonna get into it, baby. But I was telling Gail before we even started that a lot of the series and shows that you've been on, I actually watched it like in my tops. Wow, you know, and that's a rarity thing. So I'm excited to have you here.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's so many options, so to even be in your top or to be one of them, I'm just I'm grateful.
Speaker 1: I think just across the board, all three of us, it's all shows that we watch.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well let's start with a young Gail Bean. So you you were born in Saint Louis, but you grew up in Georgia.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was born in Saint Louis. I moved like super early. I wasn't even a year yet. We moved to Arizona. I was there until I was three. At three, we moved to Atlanta and we'll start my own and I've been there ever since.
Speaker 1: What was all that moving so quick? What was going on?
Speaker 2: My dad used to play in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Then the team left and went to Arizona, to Arizona.
Speaker 2: And then my parents got divorced. Okay, so I moved to Atlanta. All right.
Speaker 1: So y'all was lit from a You was lit from a young age.
Speaker 2: I was born a winner.
Speaker 1: And we have a lot of things to talk about, and we're gonna start with you GG, because she came in here glowing today and I said, can we mention? Can we mention this? Because I know, you know, sometimes things are off the record, sometimes they're not. We respect it all, but GG is glowing.
Speaker 3: I'm very transparent too, with y'all and with our viewers. I think I tell lip service all of my business. Well, let's hear it in code.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping to glow.
Speaker 3: Is contagious a baby as long as no, it's not as not cot girl ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely not a baby.
Speaker 3: Well he's younger, yeah, So I'm like in this, I'm falling into this relationship. He's getting serious and it was an issue for me initially because there's an age gap, like sixteen years okay, and like you know, when it's the woman that's older, people got something to say and it's just like should she be you know?
Speaker 2: But when the man is older, nobody bad tonight. And men do it all the time, all the time.
Speaker 3: Like I've been with older men almost all my life and now that I'm choosing to be with someone younger, Initially I did have an issue with the age gap because him and my kid are.
Speaker 2: Like the same age.
Speaker 3: But if I didn't have a kid when I was a kid, right, we wouldn't be here. So, and he's very mature for his age, and he has his shit going on. There's no baggage, there's no drama, there's no baby mama.
Speaker 2: How did he bag you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How did he bag you?
Speaker 3: So we were together team lip Service and we were having a celebration or way up and we were what's the name of Cambria, the Cambria at the rooftop and he.
Speaker 1: He shot his shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this was eight months ago, and we've been consistent. It's long distance, so we've been consistent with the communication and you know, all the things and just yesterday I met his mom and his grandmom.
Speaker 2: Oh I love this. I met like the two.
Speaker 3: Most important women in his life and it went very well.
Speaker 1: The first question I asked him is a mom and.
Speaker 3: How we're like two years apart. Okay, she's like two years older than me. So we get married. Excuse me, when we get married, want to say the mother in law. That's gonna be cute that we're like the same age.
Speaker 1: Almos, would you say talking about what the other tee that we didn't have sex yet?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, or not had sex yet? This is nice?
Speaker 1: I try that. I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question, is this the first time that you ever liked somebody this much?
Speaker 2: Before?
Speaker 3: Having said that's exactly what I was about to say, this was actually the first time that I've waited this long?
Speaker 1: Have you done the test at least know?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So he was in at So he was in Atlanta this week with the family, which is how I met them. And he did stay at my house one of the nights that he was there, but there was.
Speaker 1: No cuddling, nothing.
Speaker 2: We fell asleep on the couch and ended up in the bed, but that was it. We just slept so like you didn't. You haven't even like checked.
Speaker 3: To see him, like when he sud he took his hands off.
Speaker 2: I tried to like look but not make it obvious, but it was dark in the room.
Speaker 1: Because you know, you know how we how devastating what it be?
Speaker 3: She's like, it didn't work, gives BD So okay, yeah, let me ask you all that, what if not mental to like because a person could be b D E and then just not know what to do with it right or not Like easy chicks, I'm.
Speaker 2: Really good at giving instruction, especially on how to please me.
Speaker 3: So if we get there and I feel like he got it there with it, and I feel like he got it and don't know what to do with it, I will definitely show him the way I would show him, like Caroline, but I feel like it might be good.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I got that feeling.
Speaker 1: Well, Gila, Jordan, let me ask you what if you were dating somebody everything was perfect just like this, but then the sex was terrible. He had a little lump lump.
Speaker 2: Like now, a little one I can't do nothing with you can't.
Speaker 1: You just said it was mental? You said all these.
Speaker 2: If he didn't know how to work it.
Speaker 3: That's one thing, okay, but like I just can't feel it, like you put it in and I can't feel nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't even know it's there.
Speaker 1: You gotta just kegle on it.
Speaker 2: I've been there. I'm not a size queen. I'm not a scize queen. I've had some not even smidium like small. I've had small.
Speaker 5: And my issue isn't even the size, because I know where my spots are.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 6: It's I've been running into like juvenile lovers, like not their age, like how they perform like a lot of Jack rabbiting, a lot of coming quick as fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they haven't had they've never been in love, so they haven't been in a relationship long enough.
Speaker 5: Well that's the weird part is one of them was living with this girlfriend of like three years.
Speaker 1: I'm like, she didn't tell you she was unhappy for sure, was going on angry.
Speaker 2: While they're broken up.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here's the thing, right, Like I guess I could do small because I've done small before, and I just use toys and we use other things.
Speaker 2: To damn compensate.
Speaker 1: You'd be like here, use this because being over here.
Speaker 3: But if I had a choice, I mean, I'm cool with Jesus size.
Speaker 2: I don't need nothing now.
Speaker 3: I don't need a thor like, don't break me, don't rip me, please, I don't want to this. Yeah, I want it to be comfortable, but I also want someone who knows what they're doing.
Speaker 2: But I don't mind teaching.
Speaker 3: Like it's okay if I like you right now. If I don't like you, please don't ever call me again, lose my number.
Speaker 1: You don't mind executive producing him in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 3: He's coming back on Monday, Okay, we are. I am taking him. So I got a VIP invite to sit in the audience to watch taping a family feud, and I'm taking.
Speaker 2: Him as my plus one. So that's gonna be our little date night. That's flying. He's flying in from Detroit just for that.
Speaker 3: And I told him, like, he's only coming for the night, So coming for the night, So I like, yeah, I told him, like, well, since you only stay in one night, you might as well just stay at my house. Is don't need to get a hotel or rental car or all of that dumb shit. So like I'm gonna get him the airport and then he's going to be my hostage until I.
Speaker 2: Let him loose.
Speaker 3: It's going up not yet, okay, on FaceTime, but not in person. So it's going to be the first time I cooked for him.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh yes, it's over after that.
Speaker 2: That's what I told him. I said, you love it.
Speaker 3: I told him love it first fight, I said, after you eat? I expected hear I love you?
Speaker 1: Gil. Can you cook?
Speaker 2: I can cook.
Speaker 1: I'm from the South, okay and desert platter. I know that's time now, Gail. I know previously you were in a relationship. It feels like you're having a hot girl summer now.
Speaker 3: Though previously I was in a relationship. You know what, It's my fault for even mention it before, man, because I never did. And as soon as someone I was like, yeah, I gotta know, and it went left real quick.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah after three and a half years. Was dumb.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's why because you mentioned it that kind of.
Speaker 2: No, I just think. I mean, I don't know why. Like, at the end of the day, I.
Speaker 3: Do feel like I intimidate a lot of men because yes, I'm climbing in my success, but I don't even think it's my success I think it's just my spirit, like people rock with me, and I'm a people person, so I think that just makes me uncomfortable, like they think, oh you too nice. I'm here to have a good time, Like I'm not here to go home with this man compliment everybody.
Speaker 2: I'll say, oh.
Speaker 3: You're you gotta hear cut? Or I tell another girl, girl, you look good, you know. But not just because I feel like we just spread more love shit. Not because I'm trying to cheat on my nigga. I'm a very loyal person, so I would never if a guy tried to step across that line, I'd be like, all right now, sir, You've been doing that before him before.
Speaker 2: So I just think he just wasn't ready.
Speaker 3: He wasn't prepared as we entered different rooms.
Speaker 1: Like it was a lot, So he must have been in a different industry because I think if it was somebody who does what you do, maybe they would understand it more.
Speaker 2: I've tried.
Speaker 1: It didn't work out.
Speaker 2: It it did not work out. Damn.
Speaker 1: What does Gil need?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's your type? A man's man? I'm I like a man like I'm a Sagittarius, So I'm fired.
Speaker 3: November twenty seven. Okay, yeah, I need a guy that is secure. I need a guy that understands my one that I believe in God first and foremost.
Speaker 2: I need a guy that is supportive.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean you got to be at every single event with me, but sometimes like tell me good luck or ask me about my project.
Speaker 2: And I don't need this person to be like, I'm not needy.
Speaker 3: I need a guy who was financially stable because at the end of the day, I come on my own bag, So I need you to have yours as well. But understand, I need a guy to also understand my dad. I have a father that has been in my life all my life. I got five brothers, so I know what it's like to have six men love me all my life. So that manipulative insecure. I don't know if you cuss on here, but cras, I'm not Please don't come over here with that talks of shit.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm very understanding, but I'm also not a fool, So like, don't try to play me, and don't try to play in my face right because then you're gonna find out I'm a sagitary that would.
Speaker 1: Be hard terrorists the others having five brothers and you're the youngest, right, and you're like that has to be scary.
Speaker 3: For a baby, and I'm the only girl. So it's like a lot of things that niggas be trying to get over with. I'm always like, yeah, I'm good. I'm just I'm also very secure with walking away from a man. Like I've been in long term relationships. I've been along and it's like, no to your brothers, senyd ticket over protective of you when it comes to dating or have they been in the past, yes, and then at a point to where they're like they don't even want to meet another nigga, like.
Speaker 2: When they proposed and you're about to.
Speaker 3: Walk on down with them with me and I had to, like my last guy, I had to tell my brother, like, oh you need what if something happened to me?
Speaker 2: What if he kidnapped me? Or like nobody looked like you don't know who he is, like one of your friends.
Speaker 1: Three and a half years is a long time though, that's a run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is.
Speaker 1: So are you enjoying being single because you've been in long term relationships and sometimes single is fun?
Speaker 2: I am okay, I am? Are you dating shot. I got roster.
Speaker 3: I don't have a roster, has a roster. So I have someone i'm interested in. You know, he's got my interest. I've known him for a while.
Speaker 1: Okay, as a friend, as a friend, a good friend, a beneficial for a best friend.
Speaker 2: No, no, you know, I won't say too much.
Speaker 1: Because it's new, it's fresh. Okay, all right, we'll see when we.
Speaker 2: See it interesting and you learn from her carpet. I'm not right now. I'm focused on my career.
Speaker 1: There you go, ask my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: If something comes around, if someone wanted to show me that they love me, then they could show me that they love me.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm trying to I'm looking.
Speaker 3: For my I'm trying to be like Winny Harlowe. Okay, oh yeah on a jet.
Speaker 1: You know who really popped out? Lm A Like we.
Speaker 2: Didn't even know you know what, I would definitely do it.
Speaker 1: You don't had a baby, and wasn't it We were like, wait, wait a minute, like with the baby, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like I'll show up.
Speaker 3: Course I with our child of five years at a game and Pop would be like, who the hell are these people? Random people sitting next to gather and it's her family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now.
Speaker 1: I told you earlier. You've been on some of our favorite shows, obviously Snowfall, and they keep on seeing this spin off is happening that you're on. And I've been seeing that last year and the last year even we've been seeing that for a couple of years. Now, what is going on?
Speaker 2: What is going on with the spinoff?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 2: All good things? Yeah, say too much? Good enough?
Speaker 3: That's all we need to know, actually, because during our shirts we realized that it was up in the air. We didn't really know or not, but I kept you know, how things are like until it happens, it doesn't happen, correct, right, And so it's been talked about. We know that, you know, allegedly it focuses on you and Leon, Yeah, which we love, you know, and I hope appearances they say allegedly allegedly, listen, you can help him clean himself up.
Speaker 2: I don't know nothing until episodes. I will say that always. You don't know what ended up on the editing floor, but you knew what it was like.
Speaker 1: To be here then fall off and then and then come back come back. Got you gotta have franking?
Speaker 3: Did everybody not try to already help, right, we're just happy to hear that this is a thing. But I'm not gonna lie that finale seeing him like that, even even after reading the script and hearing it, I was crying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but you know that shows what a great job it was. Everybody was like devastated. Yeah, like, how did this happen? But that's the kind of shit that really be happening.
Speaker 2: It really did, it really did. I'm like, this is real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, now another one of course, pe Valley. That's coming back, right.
Speaker 2: Yes it is.
Speaker 3: We've already shot season three. Okay, so we're currently just in post production. So I'm praying it comes out this year. It should, but you know, with right now, the issue with a lot of networks and like their shows, is that networks are.
Speaker 2: Merging, networks are splitting. So I don't know what's going on with starting.
Speaker 1: It's been such a weird time for everything because.
Speaker 3: The pandemic happened and the strike happened. Both strikes, Yeah, both strikes. Yeah, So we shot it. It's coming back. Also, I've seen the first two episodes. It's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: It's the best season yet.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: Do you use some of those roulette skills like in the Bad Room? For real?
Speaker 2: You think I got the part. I'm just gonna say, is a whole lot of gale that I love, y'all? Yeah, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: So speaking of p Valley, we know that I have a strong connection to the show. Virgo and Simone aka Extra Extra and Jupiter are my girls Brazil as well?
Speaker 2: What's her name on Michelle? I'm sorry, I love you girls name on the show. I don't know my character got in the fight with herd. Was it not Brazil? That was her stage name at Magic? I think I thought her stage name in Magic. No, that's her real name. Okay, girl, we love you.
Speaker 3: You know anyway, you know what we're talking about in the world, y'all going to know too. My point is that I'm hearing from them from from the horses mouths that they have expanded their roles in the season. So we are going to learn more about Extra Extra in Jupiter, and I am so happy and excited for my friends that that they are more than just extras now that people are going to really get to full out see you who they are on this show. So I think I think that's the one thing I'm excited about the most in season three.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the only thing I know. But I'm so happy for my friends. Oh yeah, they've been there since season one. They are real. They are real. Oh Gie's a magic city.
Speaker 3: So being able to step into this space and really truthfully tell a story is you know what I'm saying that not many people get the opportunity. So I'm really great for them, for them, and they helped me really tap into some things that I don't know if you know I used to work on as a shooter girl. Yeah, so just even being able to see if you have one perspective from a shooter girl, but then to actually really get the perspective of the dancers and making sure that it's authentic, was like, that was something that's cared about.
Speaker 1: What's the perspective you would say from a shooter girl.
Speaker 3: Well, I was friends with dancers, Like some of my really good friends were dancers. But when it comes to a shooter girl, I mean, you know, we locked in, We're ripping and running the little gambit of how we want to play this. You know, I think it's all about at the end of the day. We want to get money. There's some people that you have that are regulars and you want them to come back. There's some people who you don't care. You just want them to spend the money in the min in a minute. It's like how you jog. One girl at onix Rabbit she used to be like, look, your time is money. Can't nobody see you outside of here? Your time is always gonna be money. They want to see you.
Speaker 2: They need to always come here, and like, okay, that's what years were you there? No, I ain't gonna tell me because my sister used to work there. What's her name? Her stage name was Tony. She wore short haircut. Was she there before when the girl got killed? Before that? She was before that?
Speaker 1: One man?
Speaker 2: Okay, so was there? Yeah? Okay.
Speaker 3: People used to be like, how gg mcgui your sister. You can't dance like her. I don't do my sister like that. That's really my blood sister.
Speaker 1: It's not a lot of people who can dance like gi. I just want to say when she was at Magic City to.
Speaker 2: This day, they come from my sister when she used to tell them that.
Speaker 1: She shouldn't tell nobody.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, sorry to that, lady.
Speaker 1: I don't know, lady, did you ever meet any people there that like and not even on like anything sexual, but like that you ended up being cool with outside of them?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did. So.
Speaker 3: It was one guy from the d m V area. I think he's from like Alexandria. G I met him at Onyx and we stayed cool even when I lived out here. He's now back in d C, like in the d m V area, owns a restaurant and we're still cool to this day. Like I was just in DC for my birthday. He came out or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's cool because I felt like you could meet somebody there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I have life, lifelong friends from almost every strip club that I ever worked at. Rather it was a customer or a manager or another dancer about a girl dancers.
Speaker 2: I'm a dancers there that I'm super cool with people that worked there.
Speaker 3: Yes, But as far as customers, Oh, let's go back to Shanella because people don't know what we talking about.
Speaker 1: Jocelyns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But a lot of people don't know that Shenela c Is she was at the strip club when I worked there.
Speaker 2: That gives you a range. Nando, Yes, Rando.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I see Joscelyn just recently. But was it Jocelyn. Joscelyn said that what was it Amber Rose that said that Jocelyn tried to sleep with us?
Speaker 3: The real beef was that Jocelyn was trying to sleep with her and she was denying her advances. And then Jocelyn came back and said that Amber's lying and that her lawyers are handling it. I'm friends with both of them, yeah, okay. I used to work with both of them at different times in my dance career. Ambers from Philly. Of course, I worked at Jocelyn in both Atlanta and Miami. So I'm gonna stay out of that because I wasn't there. I don't know what's going on. Yeah, but but yeah, I love them.
Speaker 1: Both all right. So now let's also the next shall I'm gonna say Insecure one of my favorite shows of all time. I Love, I Love and Yes, and you played Rashida on there?
Speaker 2: Yes? Oh my god, so that was the way I loved that.
Speaker 3: It is so crazy, Like, it's so crazy how I run into people and they.
Speaker 2: Say that they know me from different stuff. Yeah, learned the pandemic.
Speaker 3: People was watching Snowfall all of that, so I thought, okay, people knew me from Snowfall when they would meet me. I remember I was at a bar in Atlanta, some a little pizza bar, and this couple came back in and wanted to take a shot me and they.
Speaker 2: Were like, we loved you and insecure. I was like, that was so long ago. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: And then vote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it didn't nothing that when it went to like I think it got on Netflix. Yeah, like right now Snowfall is doing numbers in the young Nigga community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, watching Snowfall and like.
Speaker 3: So Enambro, now you get a lot of Wanda again. Yeah, yeah all right.
Speaker 1: And then of course Harlem the final season, we had a chance to see you really busted up on there.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, so let's talk about Harlem and shout out to Jerry, because we.
Speaker 1: Just shout out to Jerry.
Speaker 3: She really is who she is, like a ball, she Philly all that she Philly all day from Philly. So we had that in common a bar, so everybody is they as you know, I play the Gay Year.
Speaker 2: This is my first I'm being a part of the community. It was very fun.
Speaker 1: Y'all had some kisses.
Speaker 2: Yes, nobody believes. Everybody's like you are gay, Like, no, I'm a good actress.
Speaker 3: And they were like, no, there was a kiss you did when you swirled your tongue, and I'm like, how did they?
Speaker 2: I was like, that's just how I kiss. I mean, I'm not like, oh, let me kiss different because it's a girl.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was just a kid. But I'm learning so much in this industry. Like even with me and Isaiah and Snowfall, I didn't know people wasn't tonguekiss in y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, okay, so they weren't so you didn't have to do all the swirl.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't even have the tongue kids, but you did it because I didn't know. They have told me one time we were having a game night at Rain's house. It was like damn sing me as a bunch of us people from the show, and so he was like, yeah, just so you know, you beat tongukis in me. But you know, if I was just thinking by telling your mouth, I would have been mean too by now. But we were just talking about the advantages and disadvantages of being a.
Speaker 2: Girl and a guy.
Speaker 3: And he was like, yeah, if I would have just stuck my tongue in your out, they would have been over for me. And I was like, well, also, nobody told me that we weren't.
Speaker 2: I watched TV. I was an audience member, so I thought people was kissing for real.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Nobody would think to have that conversation.
Speaker 2: That brings me back to the episode we had with the intimacy coach.
Speaker 3: We have an intimacy coach and you're saying, are y'all okay with kissing? And I was like yeah, but they didn't specify, like Okay, it's not going to be tongue cassen, or it's.
Speaker 1: Where it is okay. Now, just now I see why young Man had a problem you went with.
Speaker 2: I had no idea. I had no idea, so no more tongue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now I asked, like the person I'm in the scene with, like, hey, is this okay?
Speaker 2: Now? I didn't know that was like a consumer. I just figured problem. Nobody was objected. Nobody was.
Speaker 1: I just figured you were fluid, right, that's the thing I figured you was, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: I loved it from my god, Yeah, I love Dick too. But I like coach you a little bit.
Speaker 1: You like a lot of it, don't you know?
Speaker 2: Don't do that excerminates.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of weekends. It's like four weekends and one week all right now, listen, we were talking about this earlier bad Baby. She talked about how she she was on a twitch with DDG and she said she made seventy five million dollars off of OnlyFans. She is the cash me outside girl. Oh okay, I do know that, and she raps. But when she turned eighteen, she made a million dollars in the first six hours, A four million, Yeah, yeah, in the first six and then one day she made four million. But she has made seventy five million dollars off of only fans.
Speaker 2: For only fans. What did you put on there?
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: I said, you didn't tell us.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I'm not on it, but I want it.
Speaker 2: And I said, she's probably not doing much.
Speaker 3: It was the whole hype of her finally being legal and the iggy men who wanted to see that.
Speaker 2: Oh whatever is she.
Speaker 3: I don't give a if she's putting up a pinky finger and a pinky toe at the same time.
Speaker 2: And they paid seventy five million dollars worth of seeing it. So how does it? I mean, I don't know, is it they paid ye a month?
Speaker 3: If you set your friends, you you set your price for what you want your subscription to be. It can go from four ninety nine to forty nine ninety nine and the monthly subscription yes, okay, and then you have what we call the PPV post with your pay god okay, so you can just put out free messages for your people where you could put out messages that are behind the paywall.
Speaker 2: So wait, even after they make a subscription, they still got to pay per view.
Speaker 1: Well, well you get you have like a timeline and then you have like a DMS, So like the timeline is the subscription, but then the DMS you put a price on each one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me because I feel like we have so much access to like things online, yeah, for free, Like imagine like subscribing to a porn site right now.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess they feel like they don't got to drive the Blockbuster to get it anymore.
Speaker 1: But everything's free. Likes specifically, it's celebrity, it's a celebrity, it's the and you can DM them and ask for like specific people. It's like for me, it's twork videos and titty picks, So you want to see these cities in his ass and.
Speaker 2: Show me the money twelve ninety a month.
Speaker 3: But see there are people who are doing that on Instagram for freedom and Twitter especially definitely Twitter out of control, like a free video. I'll be on a regular Twitter feed and I'm like, how did this get here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it's just popping up out of nowhere. Yes, and you're like, how what is going on?
Speaker 2: Like but you can't open that nowhere.
Speaker 1: And I heard there certain things you could like search for in Twitter and these things were like it's like whole communities of people that are into things. Somebody sent me a d M asking if I could what did they ask me for? And I thought it was the strangest thing. Oh my god, let me find it.
Speaker 2: People do crazy souff.
Speaker 3: Somebody created a whole Snowfall fan account, Like is it there was Snowfall fans to send me a bunch of dig pigs?
Speaker 2: Yes, respectful, saw my own tips?
Speaker 1: Wait what I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was from my Playboy shoot. But I was like wait a minute, like.
Speaker 2: Did they my whole people will catfish and pretend it is no, no, no, no, it was. It was would be crazy for your body and then somebody put their own head on it.
Speaker 1: And that was before it was super Yeah, So I was like, did you try to get it down or what? Do you just like bucket?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's out there like this is val you are Yeah, yeah, you got to be.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, is it in the club, like are you working and you get fully new or you can't tell us it is not in the club's icy god.
Speaker 1: On the side hustle, I thought, But how about that for you? Did it feel empowering?
Speaker 3: Like how did it feel to I mean, I'm very much like as long as it makes sense to the storyline, like obviously there's some you're not just gonna have me naked just for the sake that you want to sell more and you feel like it is but if it makes sense and it definitely makes sense in this story, okay.
Speaker 1: But just so you know, you don't have to have sex for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah I know. I'm like, this is not a porn.
Speaker 3: I would never Oh my god, look they can't even have so when I do sex, scenes.
Speaker 2: A guy can't even have his.
Speaker 3: Penis out really like, it can't touch me, right, it shouldn't. Yeah, no, you can, like don't even know. We gotta have a good barrier. It got to be in that little cock sock. Now if I'm standing and there's distance, so like, I don't give it a show. But there's there's moments where you do see a cock and you do see me, but.
Speaker 1: I'm not on it, okay, yeah, because you wouldn't see the cocause disappear.
Speaker 3: Even question going into your personal life as far as your history in the club as a shooter girl versus playing a dancer.
Speaker 2: There's always been a divide.
Speaker 3: Even though united we stay, divide we fall right, there's always been a divide of Oh, I ain't no dancer, right from the bottle girls, from the waitresses, even from the bartenders. And I bartend in the strip club and I also dance and managed strips. I've been all around the board.
Speaker 2: Do you see do you have like a different POV playing a.
Speaker 3: Role as a dancer than you did as working in your real life with dancers. No, So like I wasn't a I wasn't a shooter girl girl who was given dances like I'm not dancing with you because I'm not a dancer. There were shooter girls that gave dancers or they dressed to where they basically want to be, which is like, that's not your role now if you want to be a dancer, didn't pay your tip out that you're supposed to pay, you go get your license.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you sit here for me.
Speaker 3: I'm not finishing here and dance because, like I said, I have friends and stuff that was dancers where it was like, I'm not really trying to take a guy will sit there and pay a shooter girl all night if they dance for them and allow all of that where it's like we're supposed to be in this together because they feel like they're getting a little some extra that you wouldn't give the next guy because technically you're not a dancer. You think, Yeah, I mean it's all a hustle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at the end of the day, what did your brothers and dad think about it? Because, like you said, they're over protectibility.
Speaker 3: My dad know that I ever worked in well su like I feel like you've just so I have, but like he's like, I don't want to know. I don't know, like I see him a picture of me in my dance outfit on set with the director and was like, just so you know, I'm on a new show, Coppee Valley and I play a dancer. I said to him and my brothers and they were like, yeah, we won't be watching. And I was like, rightfully, so yeah don't. Yeah, but that's fine. Now we're working in the strip club. My brothers are new and they knew I was a dancer. They didn't really care because I also didn't dress. I would wear like jeans and a tank a spaghetti like you know. I was yeah, like I wasn't coming in there looking like a dance incombat books.
Speaker 1: And then I was just, yeah, did C did you give him my heads up about the scene for this new season?
Speaker 2: No, but they don't watch it. I don't, but I am gonna. I'm probably not gonna tell them.
Speaker 3: I didn't even tell like I didn't tell my friends. And when they showed my booths, they were like, nigga, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta warn us. It was just like, oh, titties, girls, titties.
Speaker 3: I was like, so yeah, my titties were be on sty okay, and.
Speaker 1: See all three of y'all.
Speaker 2: Congratulations everybody.
Speaker 1: I've seen everybody's in here now.
Speaker 3: I'm very comfortable with my body, so probably everybody has seen my tities at some point.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way. I feel the same way now in the world's about steal.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I mean it's like if you haven't seen.
Speaker 1: I mean not that I think it's a big deal, but I'm just wondering because I know, like you said, you're the only girl, the youngest girl. I just think the one thing I think about is like family, like my brother, you know, because I know they family talk about you behind your back. They're not going to say it like I.
Speaker 2: Mean mine say it in your face, not mine. Yeah, and your family they're brothers, they're guys.
Speaker 3: They will definitely say it right in front of you, like you can't think you up at no point. My family is the definition of humbling. They love you and they support you, but they gonna make sure your ass is humble too.
Speaker 1: So what did they think about when you first started, you know, acting, because I know you had a job, you were going on auditions where they like this can happen where they you know, it's very supportive.
Speaker 3: Like so my dad, he played in the NFL and he coached the NFL play D one ball, so they know that you can really like go after a dream and achieve it.
Speaker 2: So they were always very supportive. My brother Liono was one that I called.
Speaker 3: He's a brother I called when I was in LA and I was like crying, like I don't like it. I'm gonna move back home. And he was the one to tell me like, no, write it out. You got this, you mean for this, You're good, stay there, we'll home. Won't be here, We're gonna be here. My dad, all of them were very supportive. My dad flew me to Arizona and bought me a car in Arizona and drove me up to California.
Speaker 2: So they all have been super supportive throughout the years.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: And they gave me money while I was a broke artist.
Speaker 1: One of the most important things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always need money. That's why.
Speaker 3: So my brothers and my dad they are always like, look, don't ever feel like you got to call a nigga for nothing. I don't care what time it is, I don't care what the situation is like. If you ever stuck, call us. That's a great safety net to fall into Yeah, listen, it's also a called you to talk real reckless.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let me ask you this because then what is the balance then, because sometimes I feel like I'm also a very like take cherish type of person. I ain't asking nobody for nothing, you know, type of person. What's the balance in making somebody feel needed because sometimes guys need that too, and that's something I have to be conscious of and intentional about.
Speaker 3: I'm getting better with being soft because everybody is like, you a nigga. So I was entertaining one guy and I was like, yeah, he must have never been with a sage and my microwarters was like, no, he never.
Speaker 2: Been with a nigga.
Speaker 3: So I'm getting better with like trying to be softer and also making men feel like like letting a man. I've had men tell me like, you don't let me be a man, and I'll snap back like, you ain't gotta let a man be a man.
Speaker 1: You just be a man, all right? Ye Like, well yeah, that do.
Speaker 2: But you do have to let them.
Speaker 1: You have to feel like a man's man. But then at the same time, you gotta like, I gotta be at the space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm better at that. I'm getting I'm getting better. You know, it's a work in progress, giving that space because I am so used to like the men in my life being my brothers, so the way I talk to them or bush it with them, or like my best friends.
Speaker 1: Then like Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm Malcolm. As we look the he made quite a splash. I'm sure remember what he said, and he said he like he like pussy with trauma, little trauma's little trauma.
Speaker 2: He said that, he said trauma.
Speaker 3: But Malcolm, I can tell you something a lot of ship where I'm like, are you saying things just to bait people? Because Malcolm is genuinely a good ass person. Yeah, Like I'm like it was a comment he said, I think about like paying for stuff. He don't pay for days or something. I was like, me and my friends were like, come on now, it's such a trick. Like but not a trick in a bad way.
Speaker 2: But if you don't want to be you don't want to be label, you don't want to be.
Speaker 3: Like you're such a sweet man, like you open doors, you don't let people touch doors, you walk on the outside of the street, like you pay for everything, like you genuinely care. You show up with flowers, like you check on people family, Like he's really a good man, and I think he does this thing right where he tries to come back the.
Speaker 1: Fact that he's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look back at you're a good man.
Speaker 3: You really not crazy toxic and you just try to portray this topic.
Speaker 2: You cosplay and turn the cosplay.
Speaker 3: But like you have a mom and a grandma that you love, man and take care of and like go on walks with.
Speaker 2: But you don't want people to know that you're a nice guy, Like.
Speaker 1: You're side of Malcolm Mace.
Speaker 2: Yes, he gonna hate me for putting that out there.
Speaker 1: All right, So you guys are And look, even when we saw the messages that you write to each other, because y'all are very good friends and supported by each other. I saw you said that you didn't want him to put in a word for you.
Speaker 2: I did. Yeah, I take that bag. Anybody put in a word.
Speaker 1: But at the time, at the time, at the time he was like.
Speaker 3: When it came to snowfall, he was like, yeah, man, they've been talking about you.
Speaker 2: You're great.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to put in the word. And I was like, no, I want to get this on the merit of my own work, like I really do. But at this point, no, please, Malcolm.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you for a personal favor. Okay, you have a talk with my daughter because I've.
Speaker 3: Been trying to get her to lean on me and my resources and all of my celebrity friends and all of my connections for so long, and she.
Speaker 2: Wanted to get it out the mud.
Speaker 3: We think that, like even with me, my last legal name is Mitchell, I knew my dad was like being in sports and my brothers did great things. And I thought, no, I'm gonna go with gil Bean because I want to get it out the mud. Fuck that right, Mitchell Bean, Listen, fuck that mud. I'm gonna step it right over the puddle.
Speaker 1: My daughter want to get it out of the mud so bad, and I find that she's just like struggling, and it's just like just take it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to give it to you and work.
Speaker 3: It's still needed once you get it given to York, not.
Speaker 2: Even just for you to keep it.
Speaker 3: It's her stepfather's her godfather is her uncle. Like she has so many people around her, even Angela, Like, she has so many people that's around her that's in her grasp that she could just tap into the every sources and she refuses.
Speaker 2: We're taught that nepotism is a bad thing.
Speaker 3: Where it's like me white people. Boy, let me tell you something. Even my mentor, even Rodney.
Speaker 1: Perry nepotism Atlanta.
Speaker 3: He was like, look, Gil, when you're going out there, you're young, you beautiful. People don't want to fuck if you find don't think like, oh, you can't fuck with a nigga because they might help you out if you like him and you want.
Speaker 2: To fuck on do that.
Speaker 1: That's a double bull.
Speaker 2: And if they could give you an advantage.
Speaker 1: You take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't be thinking like oh I can't do this or I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Live your life. It's so yeah, I have to talk to her now.
Speaker 1: I want to flash back to we were discussing this before you got here. We had an episode with Jasmine Renee and this is still going crazy. People did not like what she said. This girl said, and I love Jazmine. We love Jasmine, Yes, we love Jasmine.
Speaker 3: And he's on Batty's Midwest currently from Detroit. She's she's a rapper. She's best friends with Cash Style Okay Cash Yeah, and Okay, we were. We had her on an interview and we were talking about like what kind of guys we want to date and we are we comfortable non negotiables and her number one non negotiable bull was, in her words, a broke nigga.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, I'm a I'm a I'm a player for you. Just tell you know what it is. You can enter this other day.
Speaker 2: I can't there to nigga because if niggas with money and still don't want to, I ain't fucking with broke niggas.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I knew that I was coming right.
Speaker 2: No broke niggas, bro, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: How are you feel?
Speaker 2: That means some broke niggas and broke her heart?
Speaker 7: Told me I was beautiful, you loved me, you called me. I don't want no broke nigga around me. I'm allergic to what if you make more than him? But he's I don't know, nigga, I make more than all right?
Speaker 1: But anyway, people were so there were some people that understand and said, what you said, somebody broke then somebody Yeah, but I wanted to and but there were a lot of people that were very upset about this. Some people were like, look, Rico Love said, I am at because I'm not dating no more broke women period. Jordan said, she said, well, she said no exceptions. There were people that but then somebody said she ain't looking for love, she looking for help future. And then somebody said, fellas, oh this is young rock. Not all black women are like this.
Speaker 2: But this was weeks ago and to this day they.
Speaker 3: Are still I said, I said, I said, a man gotta pay my bills in my rent. I've said this before on other interviews and people are like, oh, she broke to the.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: But there's just certain things the way I was raised, I just expect them.
Speaker 2: My dad, I've never paid a fucking bill bro in my life.
Speaker 1: I can't say the scene.
Speaker 2: Why daddy is he adopted? Does he want another daughter?
Speaker 4: I had to get a sugar baby maybe yesterday, and literally they had to fly him to get like the banners get send him a text or something for me to get a new phone, but like, damn.
Speaker 2: My phone bill two years, like yesterday.
Speaker 1: Literally he gives me an allowance right now, and I make it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yes, it probably makes him feel I was looking Jorda, excuse me, mister Mitchell.
Speaker 3: But it's just a standard, and I think it's the same with a with a relationship, like set a standard because you don't want nobody else to talk to me. Set a standard, right, because it's certain things that men don't expect for women.
Speaker 2: If you not doing certain stuff, they're gonna go get it somewhere else. Hello.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I expect you to do so. And it's not even a thing of like I feel like it be rich broke niggas.
Speaker 2: It be niggas that's.
Speaker 3: Out here everywhere, but still don't have no assets, no liabilities, no insurance on their fucking jewelry. They got one hundred and twenty five thousand on their neck and ain't got no insurance.
Speaker 2: Nigga ripped that off of you.
Speaker 1: Today, it's over. You just lost one hundred twenty five thousand dollars. Yeah, that's a house in some places.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like, I just I want a man that is not stupid, Okay, not selfish?
Speaker 2: Consider it. He gotta have money, I'm sorry, Like, you don't have to be rich.
Speaker 1: Oh what if he fell on some hard times? You know they laying people off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you fall a hard time, I'm okay with a guy who you be down for a second and you need me to hold you down now, don't expect me to hold you down for forever, but I help you get back right, Okay.
Speaker 5: Why do you think people feel so strongly about women saying that they want their bills paid or to be taken care of him a certain way.
Speaker 3: Because they're stupid? I don't know at calling people stupid. People do get strong about because there's something that they wouldn't do, which is like, Okay, that's cool if you want to do it, it's not for you. But don't think that I'm broke just because a man has to pay my bills to be with me, because that's not the only thing I require. And I show up, I'm gonna make your house a home, like I'm gonna cook for you every day, and if I'm working, like if I'm filming, then I make sure when I go to set, they got to give me two of the meals.
Speaker 2: You're gonna I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna get one of my craft. Yes, but you're gonna before I leave. You're gonna have breakfast. When I come back. You'll have dinner no matter what time I get back. Like if you need me to order it. So it's a mutual, mutually beneficial relationship.
Speaker 1: Let me, why did you in your ex breakup? Like what happened?
Speaker 2: What was the It was the carry on a Sunday that caused it to collapse.
Speaker 3: You know, I think I tend to be okay with longest relationships, and I think men just aren't. And I think cause we were good. We lived together. We've moved in like at a month.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: I was like, I never lived with anybody before. And he asked, and I was like, uh, it caught me off guard. I was like, I don't pay rent or bills and he was like, I'm paying everything, nigga, Let's go get my stuff from my mama house right now.
Speaker 2: I was like, we can do it. And it was great.
Speaker 3: It was great until it wasn't. And we lived together for about two years. I said, you know, rent was extremely high and he was covering everything. But I was like, I just think we could own a home for this price or less.
Speaker 2: I don't think we should continue to face somebody else's morgan. Yeah, And we was living a nice air downtown to Caterory. It was nice, and so I was like, let's move out.
Speaker 3: And live with our parents for a year and save up and then buy a home, and we decided to do he he didn't at first agree to it. We stayed in an apartment for probably like another like four months, and then he was like he came back with the ideas if it was his idea, and I was.
Speaker 2: Sure, a man, Let a man be a man. And then we moved out. I moved back home. He moved with his parents for like a week and was like, nah, I can't do this.
Speaker 3: So then he moved with his brother out in Texas, and I just honestly think that's where things went south.
Speaker 2: Like the brother was in the NFL. The brother like it was long distance.
Speaker 3: Then you with that distance, you're allowing other people to get in your hand and manipulate you. And you just started making some pits, poor decisions that caused your ass to cause me to decide I was done.
Speaker 1: But was he ever jealous of like your relationship with Malcolm may seeing your friendship and people being like, oh, they dating even though you're school.
Speaker 3: He isn't ever jealous of Malcolm, But I think too he knew me he would like the jealousy that would creep in, would be like stupid shit, like he was jealous of a certain person who's I don't want to say it because it's a lot of it's. Also were both from Atlanta. Some street shit involved with that, okay, jealous of a certain person that was like crazy stupid.
Speaker 1: So I feel like people do that because they're doing so I would. And I'm like, if you thought I was even this person, why would you be with me?
Speaker 2: Like this is crazy? So it just didn't work. It didn't work.
Speaker 3: A difference in opinions, a difference in how people move, and I was like, I'm straight on this, and I think when I chose to leave, he was just really confused because he thought I wouldn't give up on love.
Speaker 2: I am a very lower person. I really believe in love.
Speaker 3: But again, at the end of the day, I feel like self preservation is key, and I love myself before I love any nigga.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm straight on you. I wish you well, I'm good.
Speaker 1: What would you say you learned from it? Because I think every relationship, even when it doesn't work, you still learn something.
Speaker 2: I learned to let go earlier. I should let go earlier when you see the sign because you see the signs.
Speaker 1: Where it's like we'd be trying to hold on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and gives a doubt. I think I learned like let go a lot earlier.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair enough. I would say I let things like kind of ride out.
Speaker 2: To I'm always no, I'll give it time.
Speaker 1: Yes, see what happens, especially long distance when y'all aren't having to see each other so much. Sometimes that makes things last a lot longer than they should too. Yes, Yeah, because you'd be like, well, I'm acting single.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not not.
Speaker 1: Now that you have another movie coming out. Yes, it's called Both Eyes.
Speaker 2: Open, and I executive produced and produced and started.
Speaker 1: And starting.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay number one on that.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, I got to work with my brother, the amazing Mac Wild, who is so talented.
Speaker 1: Yes, own, so is he the person because you're in an abusive relationship? Right? You're rebuilding your life after that? Was he the abuser? I can't even see that. He's so sweet.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait. Stars has already acquired it, so it's already been bought. It was inde.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, that's a huge deal your Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I did Magic Cities docuseries. It's produced by Dream Crew Production. Which is Drake's production at the Top Boy and you for gratulations, and it's also it's also produced by Jermain Dupree of course, Magic City and Jamie Gertz.
Speaker 2: Who oh cool. I can't wait to see this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's a five part It started as a three and once it starts acquired it. They expanded it to a five part docu series. They acquired it when it was already done or while you were shooting. Once it was done, I was on the pitch team. I also have producer credit. Okay, congratulation, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: Ok So, I was on a pitch team and it's been leaked already, so I do say it now that it's hitting.
Speaker 2: It's hitting.
Speaker 3: Starts May second. It's five parts. That's on a Friday, so it'll be every Friday in the month of May. My birthday did so happens to be Friday, May twenty third. So I'm so excited about this whole thing. I'm planning some stuff around it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, big things are going in Atlanta and with stars and again my titties are in the first episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, so at least tune in for that, Yeah, you don't want to see nothing else. You missed her Magic City day and you're not subscribed to her only fans one time?
Speaker 1: So do you have a date for yours a.
Speaker 2: Date for mine? Yeah? Sorry, no, we don't have a day yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, not yet? Okay, So you executive produced it. Why was this something that was like this storyline for you in particular? Tell me, like how you even said, Okay, this is a project I want to work on, but not just work on starring and executive produce and produced.
Speaker 3: So normally I don't take unsolicited scripts just because you got to cover your own ass for people saying you stole it, and then it's like all this drama behind it.
Speaker 1: And twenty years later they'd be like, I sent her a script. Yeah, so the guy and a Girl in love.
Speaker 3: My trust attorney sent it to me. She was like, I don't really know how this is supposed to go. I'm just the writer is a friend. She asked me to share this with you. She's really interested in you for this project. And I told her, I was like, girl, don't send me nobody else script, but I will read this one because it came from you this one time, and.
Speaker 2: I and thought like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 3: It was a page turner. I had never played a character like this. It was just different from so many of my characters. So I was like, Okay, cool, I will do it all amongst these terms. So I knew I wanted Mac to come on board. I knew I wanted Joy to come on board. Joy Bunsen plays my opposite. She's fucking phenomenal. She was on Snowfall. She was like, on this is us amazing, beautiful black girl woman. And it was just something that I was like, if we do it, we gotta do it right. I want to help executive produce it, come on as producer, and it can get sold, like I reassured them, like I was like just off the town and Alan, because it was like we can get Tay Digs. I said, we can get to sold just period. And then within a year I read it, I got it. We shot it because we shot it in April. I got it probably maybe like January shot it in April, and that's fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have not happen faster nowhere else for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah at all at all. And I got a chance to be the number one right.
Speaker 3: So it was like Okay, well I'm moving into Leading Lady after the whole spin off situation, I was like, okay, let me really step out here as Leading Lady is number one, and make sure I get the experience, make sure I know what that's like. So I was like, yeah, it's an opportunity to be number one on the call sheet for a film. I gotta show up every day. I set the tone and executive produce and produce and if these are things I want. In twenty twenty five, I said it was going to be my year of exposure as executive producer, producer and writer.
Speaker 2: So what other bed way to start? Then go ahead and shoot some.
Speaker 3: Shit in twenty twenty four, have it acquired, and come out on Stars in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I know, that's that's big, fast, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: I never hear like this was in you know, in shout out to Rob Father Productions, because honestly, Rob McClure and Josh Pharrell, they were right. They're the other executive producers, and they were right there every day, able to make decisions, able to say, okay, we have this much money we can put towards it, let's do it. How do you feel about this. So when like said, okay, FX, for example, got acquired by Disney. Now it's a lot. It takes a lot longer to get answers when you have so many higher yes, because I got to go through so many channels. But when it's right there and it's an indie film, it's a lot easier to get yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I congratulation. I want to say you are so just everything, like just so many different pieces of you that fit together.
Speaker 3: It's perfect, like a puzzle. Yeah, like somebody's just set and completed the whole entire grateful. I got some moments, I got some flaws, for sure, but that's amazing though.
Speaker 1: I think our flaws are you know, that's what makes us unique. I received and human and also empathetic to other people because we know we fucked up too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you so much for coming through. This is something I've been wanting to make happen, and so I'm glad we did it. And I know you'll be back.
Speaker 2: Oh I will.
Speaker 3: There is what when pe Valley drop? I need to come back to talk about it. I can't give no storylines another way when it came back?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, when is when is that season.
Speaker 2: Study doesn't know. Okay, let me tell you this summer. I hope that this summer it should be because I'm trying to have a hot girl.
Speaker 1: And that's God could get up them. Dmsy.
Speaker 2: I don't respond to DM at all.
Speaker 1: What if it's a really good one.
Speaker 3: I've gotten some really good ones and I've been like, damn if you and my DMS, you and somebody else DMS you think?
Speaker 2: So wait, what makes you say that? I just feel that way. I'm listening.
Speaker 1: Somebody was very I'm gonna tell you something right now.
Speaker 2: I know what you say.
Speaker 1: Country Wayne came up here the other day and told us he is ready to marry somebody. He's slid in her d MS and they are.
Speaker 2: She's a public figure and they are locked.
Speaker 1: The fucking yeah. I just I'm not a DM GIRLCK your blessings, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If it's meant for me, it ain't gonna miss me a girl.
Speaker 3: So whether you reached me through a mutual friend or when you see me out, if it's meant for me, I ain't gonna miss you.
Speaker 2: Say and find another web, right, Gail, find another find a way as a will there's a wet daddy call one of the Mitchell brothers.
Speaker 1: I ain't know.
Speaker 2: I think I already met my husband. Oh not the gas Universal Gas. You want to make up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, out, y'all are both getting married.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: You got a raster, right, you still have how many? Now we're only we're down to two? Okay, it's really like a battle.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, people, It's okay to have a roster because niggas will clear theirselves out. And that's what I think it. One morning it was like, damn, I ain't got no hold. They themselves at the same dance.
Speaker 3: But then I had to offer in my inbox to for work, and I said, I said, these niggas can't go there, okay everybody, And I was like, I was very okay with.
Speaker 2: Them being released.
Speaker 1: The team doesn't need you anymore. Yeah, somebody said there's two left.
Speaker 2: So there used to be five. Okay, now there's only two, but neither of them are it's not going to happen from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are wasting your time because I'm having fun?
Speaker 2: Okay. I mean, girl, day, when you meet your husband, you gonna know.
Speaker 3: So it's like I gotta date you busters and figure out like, oh, this is definitely not with the five that one. Like when I date before I lived with the dude, there were a couple of people that I dated and.
Speaker 2: I was like, I could never live with this nigga.
Speaker 3: But there's the people that I've dated, like being girlfriend and boyfriend went and I've been like we could never live.
Speaker 2: Right, So hey, you should date? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like somebody could go from being a busted to being the one you think not on these two respectfully, No, no, no, But it's a time would you be embarrassed if somebody new because sometimes it's like have you ever dated anybody? And you like, Lord, don't let nobody find absolutely.
Speaker 3: Okay dated or went out on a date because I've been I've not allowed somebody to take me to dinner. I've allowed people to take me to eat same that we're gonna go to, you know the place on he on Pea Street that people go to. It's like real late night art Thomas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people like the best Chicken Wing, the free Wings Wings to take you to Rock a Fellow. You really ain't trying to be Have you been to sin yet? No? I want to go to Sun. Okay, where is that? It's the old Swing and Richards. Okay, it's like the Cheetah. Yeah yeah, I was just there yesterday. Mynie worked there. But yeah, the old Swinging Richard, which, for y'all who don't want to be swinging Richards was a gay club.
Speaker 3: It was a gay a male strip club because Riches is like dick swinging exactly. It closed down a few years ago, I think during COVID, and now it's recently within like the past month. Ors is recently reopened as a gentleman's club called Sin Atlanta Sin at l and I'm just on my list.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see it, I see it maybe yeah, okay, all right, anyway, now I'm playing with y'all. But it is lip service. Gail Ban, thank you so much. We really enjoyed this. You are enjoying you are as they say.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I can't wait for part two because we're going to spool all those people like that.
Speaker 1: All right, it's lip service