Speaker 1: But y'all know what it is. We got Steve Jack the damn certain file. Let's get it. Thank you, brother doll. Let's get it. Lots going on in the league, Lots going on, league. I gotta ask you just before we kick it off. Hold on, Nate, hold a right, man, Joe watching the league? Man, man, why don't we have h Why I can't Carmelo Anthony, DeMarcus Russell, DeMarcus Cousins, Carmelo Anthony, Why why aren't whyren't Why aren't these players still in the league. Dwight Howard still has good basketball in them, Bro, tell tell me why these players aren't in the league.
Speaker 2: Well, One, you're talking about guys that march to the beat of their own drum. You can't just tell them what to do, especially in the game of basketball or something they've been doing their whole life. And I respect that because you can't tell me nothing about basketball.
Speaker 1: So I respect that.
Speaker 2: And two, these guys play the game with a certain passion and a certain way that they.
Speaker 1: Don't want in the NBA no more.
Speaker 2: And and and I think that's why they're not in the game. The Marcus Cousins is a big, mean fella. He plays a game in a certain passion, a certain way that you don't see in the game at all. You know, Dwight Howard is a big, mean guy out there in China where I think Chinaman getting seventy points in fifty.
Speaker 1: Rebounds you that don't belong.
Speaker 2: And we talking about and then we go to Carmelo future Hall of Famer, How is he not in the league playing on none of these teams because he's a dog and he's always did things his way and not their way. So it's clear to see what they're doing. They trying to control, you know, the other people's narrative. But I guarantee you when all these people retire and get a chance to tell you the story and what they went through in their career, you're gonna see it from a different side.
Speaker 1: So it ain't about basketball. It ain't about coming out mellow, being able to score with these young guys. It ain't about you know, cousins being able to post up and still be you know, effective, or be able to give give a team something. You don't think it comes downs to skill at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: They definitely gonna come down to skill, because I's what Embiid is doing right now. The Marcus Cousins is doing that in Sacramento, putting up fifties in twenties. He been doing that right. So so it's definitely not scared. I definitely think it's personal. It's crazy, man, Man, are you watching? I gotta get this off, man. You know, I watched the games like I really sit there and I watch it. You know when players watch, man, I'm watching the Nuances. Last night, man, I was watching the Lakers play Minnesota, and I watched Minnesota be without you know, Rudy.
Speaker 1: Gobert, the kid mc daniel. You know what I'm saying, The kid, you know, hit the wall, broke his hand. I think Rudy fired on Kyle. You know what I'm saying. I'm saying all this to set up that Minnesota was a to me, full throttle with their team, right. But this was the first time I think second half I saw Bron human. He looked tired. Are you seeing the same thing? Do you think Lebron James is coming to the point where, I mean, we've always seen him in a jetic stat We've always seen him in this youthfulness. Bro. Last night he deferred. I counted. You know, I'm scouting too, Bro, watching the game, I'm programmed to think like this. But as I'm watching the game, Bro, he looks like he was gassed the first time.
Speaker 2: I think he at the age now where you know we used to put scylind reports in for Braun. You know, when we was playing that ship, he was just good enough and that stronger energy thatyway, it didn't work.
Speaker 1: I think now he's at.
Speaker 2: The age we did slowed down scottlond reports starting to work on him, sending them certain ways and put them in certain positions. He don't have the energy or the advantage to do it the whole game, you know what I'm saying. He might can do it the first quarter or something like that. But back when we was playing, he can do it and he outthink the double teams and all the shit and still be able to be effective.
Speaker 1: But now I don't think he's at the age we can still have the energy to force Sselff to get through all. That's a true assessment. He looked gassed, or he looks like he's slowing down to you, you dead on, he looked a little gas straight up like whatever. He wasn't even I think he hit one three in the sequence of like seven minutes. The turnovers though he had three turnovers that brought them back. Man, they got back in the game, like and what that say? We know that. I'm just it just seems like I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to harp on this too much. But it was a disconnector that I that I caught. It wasn't a desire. It wasn't it wasn't a go get the ball. You know, LA used to cold going to get the ball, playing hero. You know what I'm saying. I hate to say that, but I'm calling the spade a spade. That's the shadow he end and he he didn't go yet it he didn't have that job. You know what I'm saying. I don't know if it's to play in. I don't know. I'm just you know, I wanted to throw it at you to see if you were seeing the same game.
Speaker 2: He looked at little gas Bro and we know when I when I play out, when you played, when I made three turnovers in the row, it definitely came from being tied. Fatigue, you know what I'm saying. Mentally, fatigue exactly. So what shit as you're looking forward to? Uh, we were just rapping about the sacond Golden State. I want that's that's Uh, both teams at home. Uh, you got a young team with the head coach now who's been in Golden State the last couple of years, and one rings there. He think he got the cheat code. He think he got the cheat code. But the thing is, though this was kind of messing with me. Mike Browno is a defensive coach. The Sacramento's not good defense, So I don't know how I don't know how the dynamic gonna work. I think he just took the offensive there and that's why they've been successful. But young team, all the team with experience is I think that's the series to watch.
Speaker 1: Sack's confident, very Sack. I think Sack thinking like we third like I think they thinking like that, like saying, y'all did that last year? What's up? Like they are? I smart? God, they're looking at when I watched them play Bro, you have to be a better team. I watched them play Milwaukee one time in Sack, and Milwaukee had to be the better team as how they how they flowed, they had the execute they had. They had the run offense to be able to beat a young team. You gotta be a solid team to beat a solid young team, right, And that's what I think Golden State is. Golden State I think has been has been food gazinging. I think they've been they've been lollygagging. They've been they've been pacing it for you're not wanting full times. You got the form on how to win it. And I feel like now everything's finna get slowed down by ten to fifteen twenty possessions and now we're really find the lock in. I love the kid, the Aarian Fox and high years in the fourth quarter. I want to see him in the playoffs under this pressure. Man, that's sad. Crowd gonna be crazy. It's the ones turn up canny and then Golden State gonna be in the house. Man, it's gonna be gotta you played in this environment. Man, tell us what the Bay Yeah, everybody talk about the New York miss and the Yankee Subway. Serious, man, tell us about this Bay Series? What what's that like? It's no away game, so each game is a home everybody coming up the road. Then with shat go down, everybody gonna be down there, bro. But they've been dying for this for a long time. That area, the Bay Area been dying for this rivalry, for this, for this to for them to play in the playoffs eventually, you know, second being in the playoffs and forever. But it's gonna be. It's gonna be a good robbery. You know.
Speaker 2: It adds on to it that Mike Brown and Steven you know, coaches, Like it's just the whole dynamic of it. You know, Matt Matt working up for Sacramento calling the games he played on both teams, Like, it's a lot, it's a lot going on.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. We're gonna we actually gonna be there at the first game. So it's gonna be when the house, y'all gonna be in the house. We're gonna be in the house. Game one Jersey. Matter of fact, you said, I'm glad you said that. I got a call. I gotta get one. I got I want to Draymond jerrys Jersey because I want Draymond got to be a bully this series. He got to because the bonus would give him a good thirty. What is the key matchup and for what's the key matchups that you're looking at. What is your favorite match up in this match? Bro?
Speaker 2: I got really got to If Steph gotta guard Fox, that's gonna be a but if Fox got like that, that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be that's gonna be crazy. That's gonna be step gotta guard Fox. He got the ball a lot. Fox gotta goard step coming off screens and ship how his movement. He got the stamina to do both. And Bonus and Draymond.
Speaker 2: Can Draymond keep his focus because Sabon's gonna get it shot, you know what, They gonna get his shots. Draymond might get some tough calls. They need Draymond on the court.
Speaker 1: You put Draymond or you put Mooey on it. You putting mooey on on Big Fellow, you put lo On on that just to give you know what I'm saying. But I think Sam Bonus will cook Looney. I think so. I think the Bonus are cooking on. I think they work raders right there, stack. I like the way both of them work. Obviously some Bonus is a better passer, you know, consolidator.
Speaker 3: But yeah, this is yeah, bro, who.
Speaker 1: What about you though? Hold On, I gotta ask you one more from each team? Who are your who are your who are your sleepers? That that that that there ain't nobody talking about, that's gonna come off that bench and help each team to give me one from give me one from Shack, and give me one from Golden Sick because Wiggas is back. Wiggas is back. Yeah, that's a good thing. Gary Payton, Junr is back. You know what I'm saying. They got them, They got them dogs. Pool going into the playoffs looking really good. Stack. Yeah, who are they? Who are these hitting gyms that you think from each team got? You know, Malie Monk is a walking bucket, real ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I'm but I'm gonna go further with them. I'm gonna go Mitchell Oh, I like little micause. I like his defensive presence.
Speaker 1: Bro. They don't need that. They gonna need that.
Speaker 2: Don't need that, especially coming off the bench with and I I got Pool. On the other end, I think the Pool can have some big games series that we'll be close. He gets some thirty thirty games and Step get a thirty point game. They got a good chance of walking the series. You know what I'm probably.
Speaker 1: When I lose. I gotta say this was my favorite. My man, the dopest series I'm looking to is the Cleveland New York Knicks Silent sold Listen the narrative that Donald Mitchell almost ended up as a nick. Do you see how he's transferred like Cleveland was already on another path of creating this crazy shout to JB too, Man, JB don't get enough notoriety. He's had these kids, he had these young men. Excuse me, my bad. He had these young men playing like like on another level before he even got there. I love the kid Garland, I love Young Mobley, I love I didn't like Kevin Love leaving. I thought kay Love fit perfectly in that. Man. I thought he fit perfectly in there, man, and man, that hurt me when he left there. But a getting donaldval Mitchell. Man. I watched him in Utah when he was doing for Utah and he was going unspoken. Nobody was saying, Man, Donald Mitchell was doing some incredible shitt in Utah, and then we're under the radar and what he's doing in fucking Cleveland. Man, It's not surprising because I've seen him hit big shots. I've seen him carrying the team. I seen him go you know, seven minutes, four minutes in a row where he's just going crazy. Right, So man, listen and he ain't even know MVP talks, which is weird. But this is gonna be a crazy series because to me, New York's like New York's strength is that they play hard in their hick coming at your ass for forty eight minutes. Brunton is better than what we giving him credit. We don't put him on those levels. But I think he's proven night in night out, at least through the regular season, even when he was in Dallas, Like, he's been consistent to be that player that he is. And you know with the emergent, obviously you got Randall, he's not had some time to rest that ankle. Man, you got quickly come into his own quickly might be six man, I got Malcolm Brocklin, but quickly is one of them deals to where he can come men and change the series. Man, I'm looking forward to this Nick Cash here, that's that's gonna be watched TV. That's gonna be popcorn TV.
Speaker 2: So who yo, who Your's gonna make an impact?
Speaker 1: Man? You know, like like I said, quickly. I'm watching quickly get thirty in the Army can and uh Obi toppling man. Obie Toplin got another level to him that I think he just flirting with you know, you know, I know it's a lot of pieces over there are j Barren gonna be big for this series. We really heard his name and a lot of stuff. Man, Kim Mobley gonna have to come out of the ship. You know what I'm saying. He's random, he got the random matchup. He's got to either balance that match up or come out. He can't come like on his heels, man, he cannot be on his heels this whole, this whole tournament, man, I mean this whole, this whole series. He's gonna have to come out and they're gonna have to play. I'm looking for Garland to have a have a breakout. I think Garland is one of these guys where you start looking at Donovan Mitchell and giving him so much attention that Garland Garland can give you a fifty ball, he can give you a forty ball. You know what I'm saying, Man, Man, this is gonna be it right here. You know, I love I love all the all the matchups and and and and probably the most anticipated playoffs with so many different narratives. But this, this popcorn TV right here between the Knicks and the Cabs gonna be good. Straight up. You see the matchup man with the other grizzlies in the Lakers. You know, I just.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to say the Lakers man so bad. But just the inconsistency of a d you know, uh, I say, like I said, we talked about Braun.
Speaker 1: He just looked gassed.
Speaker 2: And I think, you know, just god reports that people put in on them and start to affect him, you know, at his age. I just don't see them having enough energy and having enough dogs to deal with grind City Memphis is just they're just a different team. They cocky, they confident, you know what I'm saying. They and they heard all the talk. Everybody been saying, yeah, y'all, he't done that yet. Yea ain't done nothing yet. Well, this is a big step knocking the Lakers out first round. This is a big step for them. When I guarantee you they gonna be focusing ready. But I don't see the Lakers having enough energy to beat the you know, in this series, right now really, Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Like I like Memphis in this series too. But you know, I've been that, I've been that older player that's been motivated off of the naysayers and they can't do and we're older and all this other shit. Ad has taken another step in these last like fifteen to twenty games, too crazy. I actually think that they should go through him more. I actually think that the office should go through him. His should initiate they trapping down, move moo move, Bron, get you some spot up, get you some spot up, twos and threes, get you some cuts going to the basket, some easy ones, stuff like this. But I think that they're a program to do. And just like, like, you know, I had to remind myself that I was watching a seven and eighth seed playing each other. It looked like it. It looked like seven and eight. Nobody looked polished or nobody looked like, ooh, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, I say that to say that if it was a team that could because Bron come with so much star power and he does have so much experience that we think that, you know, at least one of these games he gonna go into booth, right, you don't come out with nothing, right, I'm expecting that right.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So if it's one team that can beat I think give you at least a scare. Is this team just because of their star power and if they can get it going because they still got a young enough superstar and Anthony Davis, they can carry you and get forty and twenty and be that minute to where he getting five blocks. The Jared Jackson Jr. And Anthony Davis matchup is the key matchup to me. Steven Adams back, No, he's out for the series. Now that's big. See That's what I'm saying. See, that's big. And then two, what we're not talking about is that new Lakers. The new Lakers, the Vanderbilts, the Bezels, the Beasley excuse me, Denzel Russell's you know what I'm saying. In Russell, he's confident around this time, you know, got a lot of confidence in himself. Yeah. Man, the Lakers are scary, but I don't know if they can put it together. But I like their pieces. Beasley and Vanderbilt alone make them tougher. Scrappier gets some extra second third options and then being able to read. Yeah, yeah, and then you know Memphis got those boys over there. You know, Tyus Jones is probably the backup of the year. Like he's I don't know why we don't talk about with him six man, he's probably one he can start on some teams, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, it's gonna be a fun match up to watch. I think Memphis actually takes it though. I mean, and what in six So Desmond Bain has to wear a special shoe for his toe and they are Lebrons and it's kind of yeah, I want to get your views on the unspoken rule. And you know, obviously our generation are totally different, you know generation, but we're speaking on today in the current what's your views on you know, he got to get a I guess it wasn't no other shoes in the world that can do this special shit. That's the thing. I'm pretty sure if he can do it in that shoe, he can do it in other shoes. So you know what these are Lebrons. Do you have an issue with your teammate wearing the opposition and who were getting ready to go into playoff battle with or against wearing their shoes? I do, Bro, I do? I do.
Speaker 2: I have a big problem with it because that's just some mental shit with me. Like you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: I have friends.
Speaker 2: That I hung out with, like Al Harington all summer, but during the season, when we get ready to play them, we ain't talking. The day before the game, when he getting town, we probably you know what's up, Bron in timer, we ain't hanging together.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: We'll hang the night after the game, but before the game were not talking or nothing. Even in the Big Three. I was about to go to blows but.
Speaker 1: Soon as the game but as soon as the game over, I'm with him.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying that to say, no, Bro, I'm not having nothing on the of the opposing team, nothing related to them having talked to them.
Speaker 1: No, I want them to know that there's beef. It's up, all the way up. So wearing the shoes is the wrong thing to do because you sending the message whether you whether you know it or not. Bron walk out there and see you with his shoes on. In his mind, I got it. He's a fan.
Speaker 2: Right, And I ain't have my own shoe And I had fans on other teams and I knew once I saw him shaking my hand up, browing's up.
Speaker 1: What you're doing out? Yeah I got I got a good easy ten points on him because he more worried about hanging out with meet and guard me wear shoes and Bron gonna give you one hundred points, trust me, don't do it. That's how I feel. That's the psychic color. That's how I feel it, Bro, I mean, that's the psychic color. You know what's crazy? Man? I'll probably during the rest folks, let me go ahead and start so one. I would never be in like another man's space, you know what I'm saying, Like if Jack come in and how he gotta prepare his music and being wild like I played with some wild wild cats, right, And what I had to learn is that everybody prepares differently, and we we're gonna wear whatever, right. Uh, some guys will wear their jewelry and have it out and be doing. I gotta worry about Kevin first, right. Yeah. It's when it's now we're getting the playoffs everything to play, we tighten up everybody in this room. It gets tightened up from the coaches. Like playoffs come, all the extra fat gets trimmed because it can't be no distractions. That one distraction that you let the ball go out of bounce, so that one possession you were supposed to do something you didn't do, it might cost you the series. So I've never gotten into Guy's space to where, uh where I was really like adamant about certain things. Now, if what he's doing is affecting us by wearing or doing some shit, then we gotta address it. But it would probably give me motivation, like Chan shoot and I'll be I'll be on that like like I wouldn't be sitting there thinking that I actually say that, like, yeah, you gotta you gotta guard code. You out here with cod like like my generation, there was an unspoken rule and then everybody we revealed Mike, Mike was Mike is King Kings, you know what I'm saying. I'm talking about over our era, right, But I would never think that Shaq would come out there with some Jordans on, you know what I'm saying. So it's like an unspoken route or a shot show up with Ewing's one or Elajahuon's like we're not doing that, Like everybody knew that. And then when you got your own shoe that says something about who you are. And then uh, when you saw somebody in your shoes like just what Jack said. Ah yeah, the mental part of you. You know, you you being in in someone's product as me and you support that person. Now on that you're a you're a fan, you probably gonna want me to sign these like that hole straight up. So in that man, my moves are reflecting that through you going through like you seeing him different. Now you're going through him like when you go to bang their mom through this moon like like it's a whole it's a whole mental it's a whole mental like dominance about that, you know what I'm saying that you can't really explain. But to be in that moment and see a motherfucker like riding dick like that, you're like, man, like we're gonna say something. Somebody came to you for the game. You know, I know how you be, you be in your zone. Can can we work out together? No? No, no, no, I know you'd be like, get your bitch ass away from me. Not even that dog. I'll be shocked that the niggas actually talking to me like real ship. I hate to say this, like this but man, we really looked at it like war yup, straight up, like like like we all were Spurs, bro. Like I was like, man, the team you could. I was just then we might even so subject so yeah, and it's cool. It's all right cool and then if it go down, he got somebody, I got his like it be man, man, listen, the art of war is a real thing in professional sports and a competition. When it's dog on dog, it's gotta go like this, it's beast on beast. One way, bro, this is what it is. And if you ain't built for this, you can't be out here. So you know, I say that to say it's a respect that comes with everything, but also it's a it's a it's a it's another like if you show up with another shoe with that same procedure in that shoot and it ain't bron Yeah yeah, yeah, So you know what I'm saying. So there's some more contexts on that. One of your former teammates, Tyus Jones, obviously all the Grizzlies now he's trying to kind of uphold that mentality and he isn't feeling doing doing that. See, I knew it was one I knew it was one, and listen, it's probably a lot more, but don't want to actually say it or don't want to actually have that, you know, because you want to support your man too, And guess what if this will help you shoot better, then let's get it. Be a fun broun. But we were gonna keep it funking with him now, you know, if you can't find another shoot, Bro, you should, right, Bro, fuck the snigger. We have to snicker? Oh like you gotta like you gotta maybe put that in here. But I don't know. We should ask bang that should be that. That's what I'm saying. We should have bank a big fucking you know, man, go ahead, ask naked. They can do it with Lebron, they can do it. You know, I shoot that shoot sixty percent. You know what, keep wearing the mom you know what I'm saying. I guarantee Brooks ain't gonna have on the Brons. Right, this is gonna be a fun match up. It's gonna be a bunch of bullshit in this. To look for the antist, look for all the antics and all the mental games to be played. Bro, Bro, listen, another one we're not talking about, Bro, Phoenix and the Clippers. Bro, you know why we're not talking about it though? While we're not talking about it, no, pg man, it's Kauadoh man, we forget how great Kawha was about three years ago, four years ago, not too long ago? Could we see this series? KG? Booker, George, we could have got ain't No, he ain't No, hey, we could have got that though. Yeah, well who got to step up? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we go. We're going right into it. Listen, man, Chris Paul is the dark horse in this. I'm expecting Devin Booker to be Devin book I'm expecting KD to be KD. They're gonna have to They're gonna be primaries of the offense. Right, But ain't nobody talking about Chris Paul. They talking about DeAndre Ayden. They're talking about Booker, They talking about KD. You know what Chris Paul doing in the corner. He gonna get probably the fourth or fifth best defender. Oh man, shit, Chris Paul good enough to cook an you got you still gotta put like he's smart enough to manipulate get fouls. He like, Chris Paul is probably a dark horse that no one's got in no narratives. They got good. Chris Paul is real shit that knows the game, knows anticipation, he knows how to like point guards like Rondo, point guards like Stockton. Isaid, they would manipulate like Mark Jackson, great manipulate like their magic. They know how to manipulate not only the plays but fouls and hey, how to pace it how the refs are calling the touching versus whatever they in the refs, is they politic like? He knows how to actually get all that off and put them in the early foul trouble and early shooting like stuff like this that most people aren't even paying attention to.
Speaker 2: But man, I like the Clippers, if they just Winnsday series, Chris Paul has to be the fourth option.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be the half. He has to be putting. Yeah, yeah, he gotta because you gotta give eight and that love. You know, Book and KD gonna be solid, they go. They gotta be the stars. But you gotta give that inside presence, that love. As you know, you don't throw him no bones. He ain't gonna do nothing on the other end, and that's where you need aid for them to be.
Speaker 2: Successful on the other end, getting all them rebounds, controlling the paint, being big in the paint. But like you already know, if you don't throw that big man in bones run up and down that court, he ain't gonna do nothing on the other.
Speaker 1: Nothing, dude. The Clippers got a chance to win a game in this series, yeah, because they got a deep team, and I think Power can come. He can step in for PG and have a big game. Pole plays hard.
Speaker 2: You know, KDN the book ain't the best defenders, so they can get their ship off. You know, Kawai gonna come. He gonna shoot the motherfucker every time, you know what I mean? What what what can Bone Holland do? What can Zubac do?
Speaker 1: Now? They got it? They got a pretty deep team, you know, between all them, so we'll see what happens. What you gotten serious, man, I ain't gonna ge as the kid k and what probably five? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No PG No PG though, I think that's a big difference for me. But I haven't Paul George because Paul George is gonna make book of work. You know, if he making work like that, his offense gonna come down a little bit. But he ain't got ship.
Speaker 1: And then I'm expecting them to to balance each other out right exactly that. Kawai kd fin to be watched. Kawhi has to go dumb. He gotta be Toronto, Toronto. He gotta be Toronto Kawhi. But do he still have that after all the you know, the games, he's missed it. I don't know if he got that. I don't know if he got it. Kawak can still get fifty, I don't think so. I think he can give you a good thirty five close to forty. I don't think he can football. He give you forty ball, he ain't get it for no fifty ball, fifty ball. I don't think Kawaii got no fifty ball. He didn't give you four. You don't think he hit a fifty ball. I don't think. I just don't see.
Speaker 2: I don't in the playoffs right now, I just don't see Kawai give him a fifty ball in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: I don't think he got it forty year. He can get it forty forty five, especially with Paul out there, With Paul out there and a lot of it and not all that attention on him, he probably can get a fifty, but a fifty with just him, with no Paul George, with most of the attension on him. In the playoffs, it's a team like Phoenix. He ain't gonna get that. He ain't gonna get that. Yeah, ka still get fitted. Yeah, you know. And one team has to make a big, a big run in the playoffs. You know what they or they get broken up, or you break this whole thing up, or you've taken it in another direction. So I'm gonna have to go with You can go with two teams too, you can go multiple team. Give me your first two off the top. What you're thinking, I know you think Denver, Oh World, because we're not seeing this about what six years? How long that shit been together? About funk all that, we're not seeing this whole She's like Portland. I'm tired of watching this Portland ship. Man, this man, shit, I don't know. Nobody want to say it. Man, man, come on, man, come on man. I'm a trailblazer. I love to watching Dann I love the trail Blaze. I'm a fan of a I'm a historian. Gotta give me something different, baby, come on now, baby, you know what I'm saying, come on now, they ain't gotta get out of them. Yeah, man, it's time for Dame. I want to see you on another you know what I'm saying. But man, is the same thing with Denver. We gonna watch this for like five years at least something gotta give Bro. So if they don't if they don't win this year, like all that ship, uh Mrry and Jokic, I gotta scrap that started over. They gotta scrap. I gotta go.
Speaker 2: You gotta move one of them. And I doubt it's gonna be Yokic. You know what I'm saying. I doubt I doubt it was gonna be Yokic. Whatever, you can pull a move for Murray in a dang get Dame over there with Yokics. You see what I'm saying, Like, that'll be crazy, That'll be crazy. Who you got in the East?
Speaker 1: Who? Who do you think? If they don't win this, you're gonna you're gonna see some major, major, major movements Miami. They need to make some moves, they do. They need to figure that out. Yeah, they need to figure that. It's about our third what this out? Fourth? For your third year on that same station, name and all.
Speaker 2: I would I would say Philly, but I just think they got something that will work. They just they're gonna pay James with with Maury being in Philly and all that, I don't think James going no, well, I.
Speaker 1: Think they're gonna Masshley got a chance to make some real bread. Did get mask some. I think Mary, yeah, Masski gets some bad. But I think Maury's layer to James. They together. That's just like he left and went to Philly, James go to Philly. Like. I just think they got a great relationship. They've been I've been hearing some like snipless of you know, James saying they might go back to Houston.
Speaker 2: He got roots in Houston, got businesses in Houston. You know, I think he still lives in Houston, uh in the summer time. So I think that'll be dope for the city. I don't know how dope it be for the team.
Speaker 1: It was. It was he ain't gonna fit in good with that, But I said the end of that ship was toxic. At the end bro that ship. You know what I'm saying that you know what I'm saying. It happening that that's not the team for him. That's he just laying down right. How much how much you think James got left? Jane, he got, he got smooth left. I mean, he just led the league in Sais. I asked, man, James still get forty?
Speaker 2: Nah, he gonna get because he's a twenty five and fifth and twelve player.
Speaker 1: Now he gets twenty five and twelve. Sis, he's a he's a he's a real point guard. Now he's a real destributor. And I think he liked that because he don't need that much energy to play. That's five right, you know what I'm saying, distribute right. I think he liked that. He's gonna have to have He's gonna have to go into Booth two one time in one series. Now, one time he's gonna James Harn's gonna have to have a predominant series where we you got to see some Houston straight straight up. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He might have to go for like a hog thirty or something. Bro, he still got that. You know, he can't get your thirty thirty five. He can get you, get you thirty. But it's just like this ship he gotta deal with on the other end. You know what, I'm saying, like he got they got some shipping that eas that he got to deal with it and he got to see Big Bro at that's point guard spot. He got to see a lot of business. Holiday holiday probably best defending the game right now, smart Brogden Holiday. Yeah, that he's got some dogs at the point, yeah, smart Mark smart right Murray like it's thinking about it with it. Yeah, yeah, you got to deal with it. So I don't know that's a good I think Philly, man, you know, I was thinking, you know, before you before you went, I was thinking Philly, and then uh yeah, the Lakers. I think the Lakers, Bro, I think the Lakers. If I think that, I don't think you can give the Laker fans a repeat of this the Lakers, the Lakers now had two years now too. You know what I mean, you badly made it. You just you just you strashing like you you know what I'm saying, Like, I think we put them at another level of y'all y'all supposed to be right. Yeah, I don't think you can give the Laker fans and the NBA fans another dose of this. I don't think we're gonna sit back and whay we're gonna give next year. I think ad showing he could be that player, but it took him like twenty five thirty games to get here, right Like, yeah, Brono, lookers, bron don't look like he's into this. Bro. I'm just being I'm sorry, huh, Carrie down, y'all know, I don't know if Kyrie Carrie into with those two yes, man, that changes the whole name you got up? Man? What that makes the needle jump? That makes the needle jump. Broun get to Mareenes Kyrie getting o. That's a lot. That's a lot. That's a lot. That's a lot. You get one man, Do Kyrie take a cut to come to the league. Gonna have to. That's a lot. And then that's man ship. You want to say if that works? But then the pieces? You know what I liked about the trade. I like the I'm going I'm not even gonna tempt to say his name, but the Japanese kid, I don't want to disrespect his name. How you say his name? How some more? I like Shimoor, I love Beasley, and I love Vanderbilt. I think they got some pieces. What's the young white kid? I'm sorry, Austin Reeves is playing with a confidence on another level. The Angela Russell, he's confident. I like the pieces they got in l A. I just don't know if you gotta you gotta continue to add. And I think if you put a you put a you put a Kyrie in the mix of us. Man, that changed the narrative of the West. The Lakers jump, The Lakers jumped quick. Oh Lord, have mercy. But that's so many veritables, Bro, that's so many veritables, man, i'ma be honest man. My. When we got the first first first place seed, it was it was obviously a goal the whole year. That flip put in all kind of our our radar, but it was it was the way we went about it. We had Sam Cassel the trail speed, where we had Erwin Johnson. We had different pieces carry Trump. We had pieces on our team in which we thought matched up with some of the goals we were setting for ourselves. And then when we actually got there, we made it. And then we looked at Denver as a young, hungry team, but we was sham. Consale was walking us through this no, no, and he had been through so many series that he was giving us confidence on playing it out. Nah den was gonna give us a little run, but they don't have nothing, and then we're gonna beat them like this. Then we're gonna and there we gotta play Sackle, We gotta play like he was just walking us through us. And that's when I really value the veteran. That's when I looked at the veteran to stand up. Not the coaches, not not not the organization, but the veterans that has been through it. They navigated us through that whole ship. No, we was never worried at no point in time. I know, or we knew that Denver was a very good team, but we we wasn't threatening at no point. And I actually thought we was gonna win that bitch, you know. Four I thought was I was gonna you know, man, Sam don't mess his hip hop and we don't go through all that. Man. We we we give ourselves a good chance against La because we played well against the Lakers. Obviously Shack and Cole was a monster. But yeah, the mother pieces, they were just pieces. You know what I'm saying. What about your rocking to though? That's when, yeah, Tony Park was getting cooked. That's like I always say that, Yeah, was getting cooked by every point guard that year.
Speaker 2: Speedy Claxon saved us. I don't know why they don't talk about Speedy Claxton and give him his property. Bro Tony Park was damn there on the bench every fourth quarter because Steph was frying.
Speaker 1: Uh, Jason k.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about old playoffs, but I get to Phoenix series. I was excited to be in the playoffs. I ain't gonna lie, you know what I'm saying. But I knew, like going to my mind, big bro, I knew that they was gonna suck over me, Like I just in my mind. So before we even wanted they spurs. Oh so going into the playoffs, define fun over You wasn't gonna pay me?
Speaker 1: Well, oh so you wasn't okay Oka Before the playoffs even started, I'm already thinking about some I had a great year, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I I wasn't playing at the beginning of the season. Now I'm starting to the point where I'm averaging. I'm the second or third averaging at least going the team to we got the best record in the league. But y'all got to see me this summer right, you know what I'm saying, That's.
Speaker 1: What that's on my mind. But I I see how they fucking me, how Pop taking me out the game and in certain situations, are I make a mistake.
Speaker 2: He yanked me out trying to fuck with me mentally. So when the playoffs came, you know, I ate all that shit. I still I just went to work. Wasn't paying no attention to all that and I was able to play good. But I was excited to be in the playoffs because not only was I in the playoffs, I was at home.
Speaker 1: I was in Texas five so all my family could drive, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Everybody got a chance to see me play in the playoffs and to win that motherfucker in San Antonio was a great feeling, you know what I'm saying, because you know what I went through to get to the league. Broke both of my foot, try both my feet, tried off for eighteen NBA teams got cut by damn near everybody went overseas and my third year, I'm getting a chip, you know what I'm saying. So that was a that was a different feeling, and I'm glad I was able to get it. Earlier in my career, because you know what I'm saying, You get that motherfucker earlier career, you might never get back to the finals the rest of your career. So I was lucky to see I played in the West Conference finals a couple times. They won the championship early. That that's a dope, bad story.
Speaker 1: Fuck the Spurs though, yeah, take me back to them Golden State days. Man, when y'all be listen, bro, A lot of people don't want to talk about.
Speaker 3: This, but you're supposed to bet that with us. Let's we don't go there, Anna. This is about y'all, man. You know what I'm saying, the young Golden State Warriors. You know what I'm saying going into how much confidence did y'all have going into the Dallas series and probably to that series. What was y'all record like that year because you played each other full times? Do you remember do you recall what y'all?
Speaker 1: You know? If they beat the ship out of them all full times? Oh wow, So y'all was already confident if we didn't beat them, for we beat them three out of four, you know what I'm saying. And you know that was don else every time we played them, it was like his championship game. Oh yeah, because Nelly was personal. He was beefing with him, right, He was suing them at the time. He was you know, he was suing marcuting for money and something like that time. So they was beefing. So when we was getting ready to play him in the.
Speaker 2: Playoffs, his whole attitude was, I don't give a fuck about nothing.
Speaker 1: We have to beat them. Afterwards. I'm gonna tell I'm gonna get you that after the what happened after this, I don't They basically say, he don't even care about the season after that, this is my championship. We have to beat them. You know.
Speaker 2: That's they played this whole style. He drafted Dirt. I think he was there when they drafted Dirt, you know what I'm saying. So he he had some man connects to that team. He had built that whole team, so he knew how to break it. The chinks in the armor.
Speaker 1: Bro. He gave me Dirt's the Playbook of Dirt. I Hot of Guard, and I did and he won MVP that year. You know, it's crazy. They didn't get out the first round, and up until that point, no no player has ever won in v It never got out of the first round. And that's that Cuban effect. Not to take anything away from yeah, you know what I'm saying, because you still gotta play any two you you know what I mean, Everything is earned. But man, man I had I had a real issue with that. You know, as everybody did. You know what I'm saying, because we all been in those talks, we all been right there. You know what I'm saying. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: We ate all they food, bro Lord, they couldn't come in the lunch room. It's only you know, the stack house, you know, came in the lunch room and grabbing some food and ran out of the every now and then.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He was the only one really really getting buckets and going to you know what I'm saying. He was stepping up.
Speaker 2: But the rest of the team don't come in the lunch room matter fact, come buy food and walk out.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. The whole series. We went down. We went down in one game one in Dallas, and I want to throw the side note of here, this is when small ball is implemented and it's fucking up the league and it's listen, it's fucking up the league because the biggest can't play with the pace, and you gotta have one big. The league has been built off of two bigs, and those two bigs usually bring the pain and form this wall and the paint. If you don't have one of them bigs in there, your defense is damned near shot from a from a strategic you know what I'm saying. Oh, but if he puts small ball in, now you have bigs having the guard threes. Two's slashers he he he, Listen, you know what slashers know how to do slash. You know how big bigs don't know how to guard slasher? You say, do I deny? What do I do? So? Guess what if you don't teach the big how to guard slasher? He he hit it the first quarter yard, I gotta bring a two or three in here. Now you're giving up an officer rebounding. Now he's six, saying, guess what he's not gonna do. He's not gonna shrink no time soon. So when the ball go up and there's three six eight, motherfuckers, here gets your six five six, two six y four guards too, guards right, because we got they gotta chase. Y'all, guess what now he not quit slashing. He's back, He's back there, he's posted up now. That was Donasa as soon as he said small ball fucked up the league from from how do regard this? And then if you figured it out, it was three years don Nelsia's out the league, y'all spoiler, Like, lord, don't nobody know what small ball did? Fuck the whole thing up. It cut the whole hold on, do I get more forwards or do I get more threes? Like real shit? Then analytics come in here. Analytics fucked us all up. Don't take the two no more. He loved threes and that little that little that John getting to the three, that little side three, that's his favorite. That's pull that motherfucksh hold, I said, man man Joe, like, I'm saying that to say the context that not only did you have the Bible to Dirk and how to lock it up, and but y'all had small Ball and no one was prepared for that. We had dogs too, Yeah, like b D Steve Nash BD had thirty points the first game in Dallas. Bro I'm telling up, I'm on the court. But I'm like this, I don't even want the ball, Bro, I'm enjoying watching you Friday's motherfuckers on national TV for game one, the number one seed in the league, they had nothing for us, Bro, and we got kicked out two of the two out of the six games in the series and still won and six damn. I gave him thirty three in game seven.
Speaker 2: Dang to visit cent I mean yeah, the game six, Game six, the centem home gave him thirty three something home.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But see, we had the blue Press, you know, you know, we had a team full of dogs, Bro, me bead al mad Monte. You know what I'm saying. Like, we were just hungry, Bro. We were already counted out, you know what I'm saying, And we should. I think we won like sixteen out our last twenty one game, So make.
Speaker 1: The playoffs some ship like that crazy you make it? Yeah? Run Yeah, I got yep, I.
Speaker 2: Got traded, missing suspended seven games when I first got there for the shoot out of Strip Club when I first got there, So I missed seven games as soon as I get there.
Speaker 1: But we go on the road.
Speaker 2: We start off shady because we didn't have no camaraderie. I'm gonna tell y'all. When the team clicked, we all met up in my crib and smoked over after that, after practice, we all met up in my crib. We was like, man, how we gonna turn this shit around? Me beat Matt j Ridge, Monte. We all sat in my crib and burn and burned something about how we gonna turn this shit around, turn to the round, and Bad said the craziest shit ever, and that shit stick with all of us.
Speaker 1: This nigga bet saye big big, big room for us. We all looking at He was like and Park too. We was like, y'alls hard, no, look but look that's Dinny. No.
Speaker 2: If you know Baron Davis, he say ship like that, Bro, you know what I'm saying. So we all crying, laughing and shit. That all stuck with us, like you know what I'm saying. Like we think about that moment. That's when it clicked. We all laughing and ship the high and shit. But after that we went on a run, bro, y'all. We went on the run from that moment.
Speaker 1: And Nelly was the type of coach for that type of team. Bro. After we beat Dallas, me and Nellie stayed at the same building. Fox. He had the he had the whole roof, right. So he tells us to come into a spot. You already know what time it is. We celebrating, like we want to check me and Matt hit the door. Hey Jack go in the back Woody Harrison on Wilson back there Roland dubies. Wow at this spot. That was our coach dog. We get our last drug test and you talk for the second round. It's all certified, by the way. Yeah what I'm saying. He meet, he meet, he meet me, me and Bede. When we come up to the locker room with our yellow, our pink slip, he giving us high fives. He know what time it is. We ain't got to hide it. No, we love Nellie bro Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, and he's in if you ain't know Waii, he's in Mawi right now. He has his own strand called Maui Wowie Nellie Weed. Yeah, Nelly cuts, go get it, fuck with you, shout to Nelly.
Speaker 1: Got that. Soon they're done. He was one of one Joe my favorite Don Nelson story. He show up to the joint. Boy, he got the whole beer in here. Boy. He coaching the all Star game. So look, guys, cigars man, he was drinking a mill of highlight while he was talking about what was about to go on. Cold got the look we look up. Cole got the Cold got the one, two, three hot packs on the right arm, three hot packs on the All Star and the All Star got. This is how he's sitting on the thing listening to done Nelson. We all ain't even over. But what you about to do? We just bust out laughing Nelly drinking beer, laughing with listen, you know we can't. The niggas came down from twenty five beers. M Who you got? Uh? Who you coming? Who you got coming out on top of all this whole series of this whole thing, this whole playoffs. You got top of who who? King of the hill housing the trophy? And yeah yeah yeah overlightable, Yeah yeah, I'm basically your finals MVP.
Speaker 2: My finals MVP. Mm oh yeah hm, well I got the Warriors winning it. Mm I got the Warriors winning it, and I got stuff as the MVP.
Speaker 1: Ooh.
Speaker 2: But if I had to pick somebody who name is gonna be ringing even if he don't win the championship, it's John Morant I think he's gonna make some noise and all the shit that's been said about him. You know, I think this is his time to shut everybody up. I've been in a situation like that, you know what I'm saying, where everybody just talking about you because they get a chance to kick you while you down and you make a mistake. We all make mistakes giving all this money as a youngster, I made mistakes, so but they try to make it seem like the world is over. So I'm glad to get a chance to redeem himself. And I think he gonna do that with Flying Colors as playoffs series, m you know, we went for the under dollars.
Speaker 1: With doubt, no doubt shot the job. Man. Uh, I'm I'm I'm curious to see what type of run he has too, you know what I'm saying, Man, that's a that's a good ask question. God damn who you got winning it? Man? It's gonna sound crazy, but man, Joe, Man, I want man Phoenix. Bro Hey, how that sound crazy? Because in the back of all our mind, I wanna say that, I'm saying, i'm'a listen, I wanna say Phoenix is gonna see Milwaukee again, but I won't. I really want the Seege to win this, bro, Bro, I I'm watching the narrative, you know, you know, you know, I like to think that one of my superpowers being able to catch uh rhythm and catch styles and how shit flow. Right, Man, It's nothing better than a a greater narrative than to me, you know, I I I obviously I want I want the Seege to win it. I'm being biased, but I think they've done enough throughout the whole year to get to a certain year. But I'm watching also how Milwaukee is moving. Milwaukee is moving at a different a different ratem. I'm watching brook Low pairs and uh jew Holidays play is just on another level. I'm just saying it. You know what I'm saying. I'm worried about the Middleton Creston mark, right, but I'm just watching in the line. I'm watching the Seas make a similar balance, you know what I'm saying. Tatummate as fiery, but man, Jay Brown is doing his thing. So I'm just up in the air. But when I sit back and watch it, man, I'm I'm I'm man. I'm just waiting on Phoenix to get it and when they click boom boom, you know it's it's gonna be ugly or what the possibilities is. And I'm just reaching here, Yo, Yeah, I got I got the motherfucker like Devin Book or Chris Paul being the MVP, and that's the narrative, you know what I'm saying. Cause they gonna need a KD to beat up Milwaukee or something like that. But man, Phoenix Milwaukee, Uh finals, f uh Phoenix Celtics Finals. Yeah, if that's the case, then I'm going tatum. You know what I'm saying. Somebody or Jay Brown or something like. It's a bunch of dope narratives here that that that I think is gonna come out of this. But yeah, well we'll see. Lord listen to every player in the NBA. Let me tell y'all something. Yes, it's gonna hurt. Yes, you're gonna hurt. Yeah, you're gonna hurt more than hurt. That's why they got taller' all, so they got ad This why they got all this other shit. Right, you're gonna hurt and when you go hard, Yes, it's gonna hurt a little more. Yes, it's gonna hurt. This is the professional range. This is what the top is. But guess what when you get to that game and you gotta make that rotation and that talk is loud swing swings. Yeah, that's what this is. The fuck y'all thought this was this? Ain't that walk down? Come up here, do that? Non, This ain't none of that. This is the top, bro, and the top. It's gonna hurt in the top. You're gonna limp in the top. You're gonna play hurt, and you're gonna have to gain your respect. You know what I'm saying to every nigga out here playing to every cat out here playing the ass off, you gotta do that. That's what's expected. We're not gonna give you flowers for something you're supposed to do. This is part of being a professional, nah man. I'm seeing niggas hit niggas on it. I mean, when we start swinging on each other at the bitch bro bro, bro b the other team, bro. Come, we don't bite each other, grown bro man. The league gotta get a big brother perspective in this, and we gotta get a big brother I don't even know what to call it. We gotta get a big brother system in here to teach the narrative, or to baby, to teach culture, to teach how to be a profession you nobody. They don't want that in there though, because when I'm teaching you something, I'm gonna teach you how to be one hundred percent of whole king, how to stand on your crown, how to leverage It's that's why they ain't gonna let us in here, because when I'm gonna give you, I ain't gonna just give you no basketball show. I'm gonna talk about this imagination when it comes to the CBA and how to grow your shit and how to control your movement. Nah, then them jewels they don't want that. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, but I'm being honest to what I'm saying here. You know what I'm saying, like real shit, being a professional, bro, this is what it is. All this shit I'm talking about. You can go ask any vet that's not did it he gonna he gonna he gonna add on to what I'm saying. But yeah, news flash, this is the top and this is what it is to be on top. Straight up. This ain't none of that other ship. This ain't China. Respect to the other leagues. But the NBA, the NBA is only what it's only four hundred of us four twenty if it's right, feel me, yeah, like five hundred now four fifty fifty. Man, come on, man, come on, man as chosen few and that's earned. And so you know what I'm saying. And this ain't noning title shit, Bro, you gotta earn that, you know.
Speaker 2: I I think a lot of players too, like we can we say, like if you ask us about people we played on the team, where I'll be like, man, y'all want we went to wall together?
Speaker 1: Facts?
Speaker 2: A lot of times you actually players today know they say, yeah, I played with him, We was on the same team. Mm, you know what I'm saying, because they didn't rock how we rocked with each other?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Like we was with each other as teammates more than we with our own.
Speaker 2: Family, all right, Right, So when we approach the games, like a lot of people that I played with, a lot of us was counted out and one supposed to be here. So we have a different chip on our shoulder when we go out there, we go on the wall, Bro, were trying to win, We're trying to be little on you, bro. You know what I'm saying that that that's our mind frame, kill or be killed? That that was our mindframe. So they don't have that attitude now, dog. And that's why it's easy to see it. Just the statuy that I came up, I uh sart o the day, first time in Big history where every team that scored eighty points some more in every game.
Speaker 1: Damn, scoring is up, is what you're saying. No defense, that's no competing. Defense is competing. Well, the playoffs, you already know what time it is. Defense wins championship. That's you know what I'm saying. And that's and defense is competing though, and so they by by them want more points and less defense. They want to take the competition at the game. Bro. They want them to be friends. They want them to be hanging out together and working out in the summer time. That's what they want, and that's what the game has come to. Damn, man, ship, we could have we could have kept going on that, hey man, And that's certified. Let's get it good ship, bro, These are the better gym picture of the Wigs. Let's get that man. The Hawks in Boston, well, I'm gonna go ahead, and I'm gonna say that I got the I got the seas for the series, but in this particular game, I got to seize at home. I think it's very important to come my winn this first game, established home, established dominance, established play and pace. I think it's a very important. It's vital, you know. I think it's very vital for the for the Celtics to come out and not give a young Hawks team that has confidence, has the players. Yeah, I think it's vital that they come out with a with a great game one to establish what the series is gonna be. But I got the Celtics winning first game and I got them winning the series. Listen, I see these two teams is very very close to each other. And I'm not saying in personnel or anything like that, but just how they play and how Yeah, I like both teams. I like uh, I like Cleveland at home. I think Cleveland is a problem just like I think New York is a problem at home. I think Cleveland plays well at home. Man, I think this game, I think the series goes to seven, seven games. I think, man if if if New York can win a game in Cleveland, I think it changes the scope of the series. But I think in this series, each team wins at home, and this is gonna be one of the ones. I got Cleveland winning the series. Oh but very very close, straight up, yeah I do, even though I think in my mind I'm looking at this like if Cleveland wins Game one, New York is that team. Seeing Brunson and how he's been taking over games, how Randall has to potential to do some of the same thing. I think that if you you get a you get a third piece, like like like I like the Kid Grimes man, the Quentin grind Grimes kid man like man, He's he's like a He's like a dark horse. Ain't nobody really speaking about you know what I'm saying. Like I like him. But at the end, man, I don't know if the Knicks got enough to to to beat that talented Cavs team. So yeah, I got, I got, Yeah, I got the Captain Man. Game one Warriors at Kings This is gonna be much watch TV. This is gonna be a great series. I think this is a series of pace. The Warriors play like trash on the road, you know what I'm saying. But this is the playoffs and they got pieces back. I like to think that they're they're the hunted and they're gonna come in motivated. Yeah, I got this first game. Sack and sack at home is gonna be a problem at home. I think I think it helps the narrative for them to win at home. And I think their crowd is gonna make a huge difference. That home crowd is gonna be a really big, a really big issue and that we're not talking about. But yeah, I got I got the Kings. I got the Kings winning the first game Sunday, Sunday Ay Lakers Lakers, who Lakers playing the Grizzlies at the Grizzlies. I think, I think it makes for a great TV. And yeah, I think Memphis wins this first game, and I got Memphis in the for the series. I don't know if Bron and the company has enough gas. I actually like Bron's company versus uh, you know, the team they started off with. I like Beasley, I like Vanderbilt, I like I like all the pieces, and I think the key matchup two is gonna be that Anthony Davis Jared Jackson junior matchup. I'm looking forward to that. Matchup. Whoever dominates that I think, I think, I think definitely controls the series. And those are the bedoms GM picks of the Week.