Speaker 1: I'm recording, Scott.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: How are you doing, Scott?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's been a day, Andrew, and.
Speaker 1: It's only been ten eighteen in the morning.
Speaker 2: Here, it's been a week. It's been a day, It's been everything.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: You just can't.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: You know, you literally can't.
Speaker 2: My throat hurts from screaming bloody murder moments before I came on here. I just can't. There.
Speaker 1: What happened? Talk about it beating?
Speaker 2: Can you hear Sawyer breathing?
Speaker 1: No? I wish I could. I love that pup.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on with him. The lighting in here is terrible. I'm gonna turn this off. I have this light. I don't know if this thing works. I'm trying to. We haven't done this from home for a long time.
Speaker 1: I know, how are you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not not doing well.
Speaker 1: Oh no, why no?
Speaker 2: I mean, just there's it's just it's a lot, Okay, okay, it's a lot. How's this? Oh? What just happened?
Speaker 1: I think the sun literally just entered your bedrooms. Aged to be honest, I like the other light better. Yeah, I like that light better.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I can't see.
Speaker 1: It does kind of look like you're in like a found footage movie and you have like the camera up to your face, and it's like, I don't know if I'm gonna get out of the woods alive.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna turn this off. Doesn't this like doesn't this? Can you make this darker and lighter?
Speaker 1: What light is it? Is it the one that you stole from the studio?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, in the back there's like this switch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. You went cooler, like I didn't steal it, Andrew they were getting rid of everything.
Speaker 1: Oh got it. Yeah, that's good term to use.
Speaker 2: I'll stay up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, if you guys, if you guys are listening and not watching, you have no idea what's going on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a backlog of seventeen videos I gotta upload, so.
Speaker 2: Dude, people are in the backlog, people are angry.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. It's just every time I'm like, oh, I gotta do it, it takes me like a solid two three hours to like get through the muck of the backlog, and then I'm like, I should just do this every week.
Speaker 2: It's clear and beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you, so much. This is my HD Mac webcam.
Speaker 2: Anyway, welcome to whatever this is.
Speaker 1: It's a bull chat on a Monday because we don't have a Serial Killers because Scott was out last week due to no fault of anyone.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm sick. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm okay. I wasn't sure if you wanted to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I really don't care. Dude, here I took it again. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: And that is like a vibrant line that is not even like a short little line that's like a oh you're still a den of COVID?
Speaker 2: How long does this crap last? How long is it? Like there's the problem is that there's no protocols anymore.
Speaker 1: No good Like you don't sound sick, that's weird.
Speaker 2: I have a I have a little bit of a nasally and I have like a I like have a mild permanent headache. Otherwise I feel okay, okay. But the thing here's the thing, like I don't know when I can come back to work. Everyone's like, oh, we don't know. There's the way I'm treating it is if I'm still kind of afraid to be in hear my kids, I probably shouldn't be coming to work just yet.
Speaker 1: I think that's totally fair.
Speaker 2: Like I'm still trying to stay away from my kids because I don't want to get them sick. They still have lots of summer ahead of them. Oh yeah, and I don't want to ruin anything for them, you know.
Speaker 1: To be honest, that's my whole theory about COVID in the first place. I know that it's like changed, and everyone's like, it's just mild now, it's fine at the end of the day. You just don't want to be sick either way, right, Like if I had a cold and I purposely came into work with a cold and got you sick, you'd be like, that's a really like stupid move. I think this is the same thing. You're just you don't want to get sick. Nobody has fun being sick, So just don't try and get other people sick. It's that simple.
Speaker 2: I just I'm just trying to be considerate of other.
Speaker 1: People, exactly. And that's very nice of you, because other people, I don't think would have the same thought process as you.
Speaker 2: Even though I just sit in my little hole and I really have little if any interaction with anybody else. I still have to walk through public places exactly.
Speaker 1: They got a parking gris, you have someone getting in your car afterwards, and yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: It's so weird now because you know, three years ago I was like, yeah, mask all day, mask mach mask. I was a mask guy. Now I feel like an idiot wearing a mask. I went to the supermarket the other day and I wore a mask and everyone was looking at me like you stupid loser, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: But again this you were being courteous and like not trying to get other people infected. I think that's a really nice thing. If I knew I was sick, I still think years ago, like twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, yeah, twenty seventeen, maybe whatever. The last time I had the flu, I was like deathly ill. The flu really takes me out. I walked to a store afterwards and I bought stuff, and my mom was like, you didn't cover up at all, Like you just walked into a store with the flu, like you could have gotten so many people sick. And I was like, you know what, you do make a good point. Masks were in as popular as they are now, But like.
Speaker 2: Unless you're in like Japan or China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there is thing to say, like, if you're sick, why are you just walking around open mouth like, like breathing on things right, Like you wouldn't be running around if you have the flu.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, I guess it's the same thing. But I'm not going to be the guy. It's like I have COVID. Okay, exactly why I'm wearing this exactly. I'm not an idiot, exactly.
Speaker 1: So you did the right thing. You were just very nice and didn't try and infect people.
Speaker 2: Are you talking to the side of this mic ort the top? I've heard both Like do I sound better like this? Or do I sound better like this? Like this? Right?
Speaker 1: I don't you sound like a little too hot when you do it that way?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, so I'll just keep doing it like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it better like that.
Speaker 2: Dude, I curated a serial killers. I have three perfect cereals ready to go. They were all proteins.
Speaker 1: If you can't come in this week, I guess I might just have to do it by myself.
Speaker 2: Well, I told you could have.
Speaker 1: I know, maybe I will if you can't come in for the rest of the week. The people need some cereal. Maybe all I.
Speaker 2: Would assume that toward the end of the week I can come in. It's really sad, like tomorrow will be the first If I don't come in tomorrow, it'll be the first year ever that I wasn't there for your birthday. Yeah. Oh wow, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're testing that positive, still you I don't think you're coming in tomorrow. If I'm just being honest, I probably shouldn't.
Speaker 2: But it makes me sad.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get your cake.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't eat I don't eat cake.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, You'll still get your bowl of grapes or whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get my I get my fruit. But it's like, you know, I can't interact with the show and I'm not there. I just like I can see and I can hear, but I can't be heard.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I didn't get it. I'm still shocked by this. I genuinely don't know how I didn't get it. Two of the four people I was in a car with got it. One of the three people that I was in a room testing with got it. Like I don't. I don't know how I skirted this one so well. I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It's really, I mean amazing.
Speaker 2: Sawyer has been acting super weird. I don't know if it's if I don't know, if you knows that. I'm like, maybe he's a COVID test. Maybe he's like you know, cause he's been weird since I've been positive. It's so awkward.
Speaker 1: Is he liked well?
Speaker 2: First of all? First of all, he like contorts underneath the desk behind me, and he gets wrapped up in all the wires, and I'm concerned that if he makes one move he's taking the show off the air, like he like it's he's like get cords wrapped around And as soon as I stand up, he's like, where are you going? And he gets up and he runs out and he rips all the chargers out of the wall, and all of a sudden, he won't go on the grass in the backyard. Why so I'm like, dude, go peepers, you know, And he stands there and he's like, I'm not going on the grass. I don't know. It's like the grass is covered in fire ants and he can't go on it. It's the strangest thing he just wants to go pee in the playground now and I don't allow that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sore, get it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I went out before and I walked through a giant spider web and it was like, this has just not been my day.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's it hasn't you know what. Tomorrow is going to be a better day. It's your birthday.
Speaker 2: I wish I could just take off then tomorrow. I wish I could just sleep in.
Speaker 1: I think you can. I think you're going to be sick.
Speaker 2: No, but I have to work from home. There's really nobody that can work for me. It's a shame that I'm so important.
Speaker 1: Andrew, Oh my god, haven't you trained people to step in. I mean, I'm still answering phones tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So in a pinch, I guess it can be done. But you know I have the capabilities to do it, so I'll just do it from here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you know I can't be using vacation days. It's just I need them. Oh you hear them now, listen.
Speaker 1: I hear nothing.
Speaker 2: As soon as I said that, he stopped. Whenever I move, he stops. He knows how about now.
Speaker 1: I hear nothing?
Speaker 2: Every time I move, he stopped breathing. That's hold to be quiet, dude. I hear that in my headphones. How do you not hear it?
Speaker 1: I hear nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well he just turned nine, sawyer. He's nine, so cute. He's an old boy.
Speaker 1: He's not old. He's a young, sprightly gentleman.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean Boomer died at ten.
Speaker 1: I don't need to hear it. I don't need to hear about all your dogs that die. This is not a Marley and Me episode. Bull chat is to be happy and encouraging.
Speaker 2: I've never had a dog live to be eleven?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you? I got this ice coffee and it looks like tea paper straw, paper straw. It is dissolving. You can't have a plastic lid with like the sharp pointy things and have a paper.
Speaker 2: Straw because this is just disintegrating.
Speaker 1: It's punctured. It's punctured. I can't do anything with this. This is bad.
Speaker 2: Doesn't my studio look more and more like Tribecca every day?
Speaker 1: Look at that it's reaching order instead. No, no, no, I put all the stuff up on the wall.
Speaker 2: Finally. Oh okay, like before we left Tribeca. I stole all the soundproofing off the wait, just ripped them off the walls. Remember the gray soundproofing ye out in the studio. Yep. So just I've ripped them off the walls and now I have a little bit of Trebucka in my home.
Speaker 1: I wish I had a big pad thing like you do with the soundproofing, but I didn't take it.
Speaker 2: No, but you sound great.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You do. I don't know what you like. You're very like techno guy. You have everything all set up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm techno guy.
Speaker 2: Like I had a problem this morning. I had to call our friend Phil Cross at like you know, five in the morning because I couldn't something wasn't working. And I don't know. I need to be more techno guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to be more techno guy. Learn all the ettments.
Speaker 2: I need better camera, Like I have a camera up there, but I'm not sure see the one behind me. I'm not sure. I get nervous using that computer because I'm like, oh my god, maybe it'll go on the radio.
Speaker 1: I think he'll be fine. I think you just need to like if it happens, then you know the next time, Like what to fix, but that would be the one to use it, because then you'd use your studio mic.
Speaker 2: Should we do that live like right now or we just wait till we figure it out?
Speaker 1: I mean you can if you want to. I'll talk you through it.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure. How does that camera go to zoom? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you have zoom on that computer?
Speaker 2: No? You don't, no, no, because that's what I use when I do the show, and then I just use this laptop for zoom. I mean you could so so like every two seconds, this thing pops up and says your memory is out. You better force quit something.
Speaker 1: What do I have to do? I don't I don't even use his computer, friends, I truly, I'm very so confused. I don't know what you need.
Speaker 2: Tech support and let me ask you this, you know Apple stuff?
Speaker 1: Right, hey, we'll be right back after this break. I don't know if any of these sound effects. We'll be right back after this and we're back.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the hole was big enough of them.
Speaker 1: That was a really cool come back froom commercial.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, welcome back.
Speaker 1: This is bull chat.
Speaker 2: If you're looking for serial killers, apologies, but I just haven't been in to get to the cereals.
Speaker 1: So he's sick and he's the only one who could curate correctly. You know, I'm not good at these things.
Speaker 2: No, it's curated. You can do it. It's sitting on my Oh okay.
Speaker 1: So maybe next week or maybe when I go back in tomorrow, I will Oh got in my foot fell a sleep. I will get this going for you.
Speaker 2: Do you know that this morning I sat on the toilet for so long that both my legs fell asleep. I stood up and I almost fell down. It was terrible. I sit on my head.
Speaker 1: That's unhealthy.
Speaker 2: So long it is. I I sat on my phone probably for like, I don't know, it was probably almost twenty twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh damn.
Speaker 2: I stood up and I was like, oh, and I could I couldn't stand up, and I thought I was going to fall down and hurt myself. Oh. I just had a kind of like I had a kind of like, you know, wander around for a minute till my legs woke.
Speaker 1: You never did that, No, I don't. I pretty much. It's it's a function for me. You're just going there to do your business and then you're done. No, no, I'm at least fifteen minutes. That's crazy. That's like, I don't know what is that like where you get the news of the day, Like, what's what's going on there?
Speaker 2: I just it takes my body that long.
Speaker 1: That's all, Okay. I wish that we could cover things like hey, guys, we're covering the Olympics. We're covering like this fun case. Like I wish we had like a thing that like we knew going in every week there was something that we would like have to talk about. You know. It's like, yeah, like, what show do we both watch?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I started Love Island USA? No? Oh, no, Acapulco. No. Let's find a show that the two of us could watch and then we'll do a recap of it.
Speaker 2: I just don't have time to watch. That's a thing.
Speaker 1: You just need two shows that you were actively watching.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been sick. I've been home doing nothing but watching TV.
Speaker 1: So at nighttime, there's no show that you've ever put on. Maybe we should make it know we should do and honestly, we would probably be the only people to do this. Let's make it fish an official Chips recap. We'll watch from episode one are you serious. I would watch Chips.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 1: I would recap it with you and we would go through it and it would be like in this episode they the chip went to the police station that was named Chip.
Speaker 2: If that's what you want to do, dude, I think we'll lose a ton of listeners.
Speaker 1: But no, it's like a special in addition to like a bull chat. We could pre record a ton of it and then just launch it.
Speaker 2: We'd have to keep that segment really short because people will lose it.
Speaker 1: No, it's a full episode. You could go listen to it if you want. It's called Chip Chipper Chip Days.
Speaker 2: I think that should be something separate, Dude's there are very few people that can't want to hear us talk about a series from the seventies.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could make it another podcast. I just don't know if anybody would want to actively go and subscribe to another podcast when they could just listen to it in this feed. And if they don't want to listen to like Chip Thursdays or Chip Fridays, whatever we would call it.
Speaker 2: We can make it a separate We could just make it a separate bull chat.
Speaker 1: No, because bull chats are fun just to chat about life and then we have.
Speaker 2: So you want to call it chip chat or like on patrol with the chip guys. Let's let's let's revisit this, we'll discuss.
Speaker 1: I think a recap show between the two of us would be so much fun. I our friend Ben does one for every Bravo show, and I crack up at every single episode of that. I've listened to several recap shows of movies, TVs. We shows like we have enough banter between us chips. I think is going to be that terrible that if I rewatched it? And aren't they thirty minute episodes?
Speaker 2: No, they're hour long, but I mean it's about what is it forty something minutes?
Speaker 1: Uh huh? I really think we could get if it gets popular enough. Who knows, maybe we'll have her uh who Uh. They're very people that Eric Strata there it is, Yeah, and Almos said Julio Iglesias.
Speaker 2: There are very very few people that are gonna go watch those episodes.
Speaker 1: Andrew, I mean, if you don't understand, it's not about that, It's more that you're talking about how cheesy it is. That's what people are looking for. Nobody's looking for you to actually say this was a moment in television history. Everyone knows, this isn't like good TV.
Speaker 2: Like, my favorite thing about some of those episodes is like what they call the oops, you know, like the things are totally wrong, and I like catching those things. Like in early first season in the stupid season, like an elephant escapes and sits on the hood of one of the police cars. And it's a different police car. You could see when it sits on it. It's obviously an older junk car.
Speaker 1: Isn't it actual elephant too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, from the circus. It escaped from the circus on the freeway. So but yeah, I mean, you know, maybe we'll get into it because it is just funny stupid crap again. You know, I won't even really have to watch the episode to understand the stupidity.
Speaker 1: At the iHeart Podcast Awards, we saw the people from How Did This Get Made? Which is another one of my favorite podcasts where they just recap like the worst movies of all time and it's like an hour and a half long episodes. But I listened to like the entire thing, and they do live shows where they go out on the road and they just talk about the bad movies and they get cast members on. I think this is a great little thing that we could slide on into.
Speaker 2: You know who else we might be able to get on. Chris Pine. Chris Pine, Oh, Robert Pine.
Speaker 1: How many episodes? Okay? Hold on, wait, hold on?
Speaker 2: Robert Pine was is Chris Pine's dad? I mean, Chris Pine's a big movie star now, but Robert Pine was a sergeant and yeah, he was a good rare.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's six seasons, one hundred and thirty nine episodes. That means we have one hundred and thirty nine episodes of content.
Speaker 2: Season six was horrendous.
Speaker 1: I love that though. This is what I like. I like so bad. It's good TV and movies that is like, I'm going to my my friend's house today to watch Rebel Moon. I don't know if you heard about that. It's on Netflix. It literally gets like the worst reviews because Zack Snyder is just being given giant budgets and then no, like, no one's telling him to stop. I would love this with chips.
Speaker 2: I won't wait to tell you how bad season six was.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh god, what happened to the police cruiser?
Speaker 2: Elvira was in it and there's like sea creatures coming out of the ocean like it's really it gets it gets really weird.
Speaker 1: I'm sad. I'm ready to watch every episode of this with.
Speaker 2: You because you know seven Mary three bailed out after season five, of course, and it's just horrendous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know that was a big deal to the police.
Speaker 2: This is kind of corny, So we'll see, we'll have to we'll revisit this.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you understand people like corny. Now, this is a thing, okay, making okay, Chips podcast. I'm just searching for it. Let's see if anybody has it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure someone has like Potato Chips podcast, but I don't know if anybody has the television show Chips podcast.
Speaker 1: I promise you nobody is doing this. I literally have googled it.
Speaker 2: You want to why nothing because nobody wants to hear it.
Speaker 1: I think it again, it's the absurd show. The minute you're like, did you know all virus showed up in this episode?
Speaker 2: And it is just because it's you and me. There are a lot of fun like like guest stars that either became huge stars or were at the time at Glaura Brannigan saying Gloria you know on the.
Speaker 1: Right, is that Gloria Gloria? Yes, yeah, absolutely, Okay, I'm in, I'm in. I think there's a lot of goofy, corny fun stuff like that. We're gonna flush this idea out. I genuinely think that if we were able to do like two three episodes on a Saturday morning where we could just bank them, because it's not like it needs to live. I mean, we're talking through this on a podcast right now, which I'm sure is fascinating for you guys to listen to. H but we could get a ton of it banked and then we would have a whole Chips podcast of a recap, a recap Chips podcast. I would listen to this because again I love listening to the absurdities involved. And maybe this is where you could hate tech guy. Hey, hey talking to you, This is where you could maybe shine in cutting clips?
Speaker 2: Yes, do that? Can you teach me?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I would. I'm thinking this would be great work work. Yeah, Unfortunately, to make a product you do have to put in some effort and work, but like, what's the payoff? I think we have an entire second podcast that we would be able to say this is our official Chips podcast and if that does well, who knows what could happen. Maybe we'll get in how many for an iHeart Award for that one best TV one.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny is from the iHeart Podcast Awards. It plays on repeat, over and over and over in the lobbies of our buildings and there I am standing there clapping and there you are on your phone in the corner like the entire time. It's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yes, because everybody was texting me like I saw you.
Speaker 2: Anyway? Is that good for today? Like I feel bad? Do we give everybody what they want? We're here apologies again that there's no serial Apologies to our good friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies because you know, we are contractually obligated to talk about Farmland Fresh Dairies on our Monday Serial Killers podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so please follow them at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that. And I promised that as soon as my head gets out of this fog, I'm going to get into the calendar. We're gonna find a day and we're going to go. I need to see the milk being put into the containers.
Speaker 1: Same you need to see how this same, same, yes, very much same.
Speaker 2: And and also the Farmland Freshdairyes, fridge back in the studio is full of Farmland Fresh Dairies milk and product.
Speaker 1: So then I need to go and do Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Yes, you need to get in there. You need to use it before that stuff starts going.
Speaker 1: If you're not in tomorrow, I promise I'll somehow finagle somebody to do it with me.
Speaker 2: Well, my, my, My best guess is I'm going to be in on Wednesday. I'm gonna do my best to be in on Wednesday. So because my throat actually now is starting to go a little out and that's not good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, oh my god, I just out of the cover art for our podcast about Chips.
Speaker 2: You and me on bikes.
Speaker 1: We could be on bikes and in police uniforms and it could be on patrol with.
Speaker 2: The Chips bros. I love it, and we can use it. We can use a little video from Austin to promote it. So true, Yeah on that.
Speaker 1: Have you always wanted to watch Chips but never actually watch Chips? Well, listen to us recap it. There's not one person that's like, yeah, me, you don't understand. It's so kitchy and niche. That's why it will work.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll see well.
Speaker 1: Thank you all so much for listening. We love you, we appreciate you. I will do a serial Killers if Scott is not able to come in. I promise, And yeah, I hope you feel better. Scott.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Follow us at serial Killers PC on Instagram and again check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram as well.
Speaker 1: And I'm Andrew Pug on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say cute little Calface does all kinds of fun things on.
Speaker 1: Instagram and he's the Scottie be on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I am until we see you, probably some other time this week or maybe next. Say a clink, I guess clink.
Speaker 1: I guess clink. Have a good day, by Scotty.
Speaker 2: Nice to see you, buddy, you too,