Speaker 1: All right, here we go eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. As you know, we're getting ready for a holiday week a holiday week ahead. It's amazing these conversations we've been having about dealing with crazy family members. We'll get back into that later in the program. And you know, Linda's gone hardcore, deep in the pain. She thinks it's great because she's getting a lot of positive feedback about being cold hearted. And you know, any liberal relative, anyone is just did not welcome in her house. It doesn't matter if they'd be nice and thoughtful and not political, not even give them a chance. No, you're gonna put a doggie bag on her steps. By the way, who would ever come and get a doggie bag of freezing cold turnups and.
Speaker 2: Turkey and all that other crap.
Speaker 1: Who's you know, what are you gonna You're just gonna take it in a doggie bag, grab, you know, put their name on it, you know.
Speaker 3: For John, I'll do your initials. Okay, all right, I write Joe the liberal. I'm not getting attention from this, Okay. These are facts. That's just the way that it is. And people will this is what Bill was saying.
Speaker 2: But this is what Bill, Bill Maher is.
Speaker 1: I can't believe Bill Maher is right just to hate somebody without.
Speaker 3: Giving a lot lately enough and nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true. I got to give kudos when it's due.
Speaker 1: But but the only point is it's it's I'm not saying that there there are degrees of crazy relatives. And if you have a crazy relative that you know is coming to pick a fight, then obviously that's not a good situation for anyone.
Speaker 3: You can just pick up their doggie bag.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's not every liberal. That's not every single one.
Speaker 1: And I've got a poll out that I'll get to later in the program that actually shows liberals are way more intolerant than conservatives are. I mean, my whole life, I've had to put up with people that hate my guts, and you know, I usually win them over with my charming self, but nor can they. I just have this impenetrable shield. After all the years of doing this, I don't really give it, you know what, Whatever people say, I don't care. I'm done caring, or maybe earlier in my career I would care. I don't care anymore. I just don't now now are there are people that probably would fit into this category. One of them would be, for example, Maxine Waters. You might remember after the Secret Service let Maxine Waters off the hook in twenty eighteen, remembers she said I will take Trump out tonight. He thinks she might be a little more circumspect when it comes to her anti Trump temper tantrums. But Water is used in an absolutely blistering description of President Trump during a Democratic hearing on immigration raids and then just flat out threatened Ice. Now keep in mind that we have been debating and discussing these you know, these six senators and congress people that are telling our military, you know, not to not to not listen to their commander in chief if they commander in chief is giving illegal orders. Not one of the six, not one has ever been able to mention anything that is in illegal order. Not one description at all, not one of them. And so keep that in mind. Here's Maxine Waters's latest rip.
Speaker 4: This is an important press conference that is being held to let you know what we're all doing resisting this low down, dirt and no good, filthy president of the United States of America. Let me just say this, They are targeting our leadership, both in the community and in the black community. And while they're targeting them and following them, I'm on the street and I'm following Ice and I'm targeting Ice.
Speaker 1: Now keep in mind, as you just heard, I am targeting Ice.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now this is the same Democratic Party. Then, when Donald Trump actually said, you know, punishable that if something is viewed as seditious and we've gone through the law, I won't regurgitate all the legal codes that are applicable to what these senators and congressmen were saying when they were telling members of our military, members of our intel community not to go along with President Trump, that they can't give a single example of one illegal order that the President is given. And the President said, well that could be punishable by death. Well, that infers a trial and a hearing and charges being.
Speaker 2: Brought up against them.
Speaker 1: But the White House, all of this Gestapo talk, Nazi talk, fascist talk, Mussolini Hitler, Stalin talk. We now see the incidents because I say there's a direct correlation between the rhetoric which I view as dehumanizing and insightful, and it is now led to a whopping one fifty percent surge in violence against ice agents. And then of course you have people like Avenussom that as of January put in place a law even though the Supremacy clause forbids them from having any jurisdiction at all over enforcing federal laws, so they will not be enforced, but that they can't even put masks on. I mean, these officers have been docks, these officers have been attacked, the incidents of violence and the violent rhetoric against them continues.
Speaker 2: To go up.
Speaker 1: You see what was happening just in the last couple of weeks in Charlotte, North Carolina, and it's but a fifty surge, And you cannot make the case that there's not a correlation between the rhetoric from these radicals on the left and the surge in violence and threats against law enforcement officials that are simply following the laws of our country and enforcing the laws of our land. And what is it that they're really championing here? I mean, this gets to the heart of where the left is here in this country. If and this is where I think we're going to have a very very clear choice election, because when if you want to be a Democrat, if you want to be part of this radical you know, the the now emergence of the real leadership of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: You want open borders.
Speaker 1: You don't want any vetting that has allowed untold numbers millions of illegal immigrants into our country, including among them known terrorists and murderers and rapists and other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members, drug dealers, and they have been wreaking havoc all around the country and putting innocent Americans lives at risk. And Democrats could care less because they wouldn't even stand for the family of Lincoln Riley or the family of Joscelyn Nungary, the little twelve year old girl that was you know, brutally raped and murdered in Houston. And they at that point, I said, this party has lost their heart.
Speaker 2: They sold their conscience.
Speaker 1: But you know, to be one of these radical Democrats, you have to want open borders. It's almost like a purity test that they're putting out, a litmus test politically for people. You have to be for defund dismantle, no bail, and reimagine the police insanity. You have to want, you know, cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, green new Deal, radical Marxism, socialism, statism, redistribution. You know, how do you reconcile law and order, safety and security with defundismantle nobeil reimagine? How do you reconcile open borders and wide open borders. How do you reconcile that, Oh, no, we're not going to be energy dominant independent And by the way, it's the cost of democracy, as Kamalos said, higher gas prices. You know, how do you reconcile those like Kamala Harris that wanted taxpayer funded sex change operations with those of us that think we shouldn't be wasting our money at a time when we have such record debt and in record deficits. Or Tim Walls wanting to taxpayer funded tuition for illegal immigrants in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Or Tim Walls you.
Speaker 1: Know who wants gender affirming care for children without any parental consent. Now, a lot of people say, well, it's nice if we can find the middle ground. Yeah, okay, be nice to find the middle ground. Here's the problem. I don't see a middle ground. I mean, either you want to offer gender affirming care to children, or you don't. Either you want men playing women's sports, or you don't. Either you want the rights of men and you champion their rights to be in women's locker rooms, or you don't.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you're looking for some middle ground.
Speaker 2: No I'm not looking. I'm saying there is no middle ground.
Speaker 1: Now, if you have somebody like Maxine Waters, you know, with her history a pretty radicalized rhetoric, let's play the best of Maxine or remind people.
Speaker 4: You need to respect a chair and shut your mouth.
Speaker 5: Do see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store.
Speaker 2: At a castiline station.
Speaker 5: You get out and you create a crowd, and you on them.
Speaker 4: Good. The people are gonna turn on them. They're gonna protes They're gonna absolutely harass them until they decide that they're going to tell the president no, I can't hang with you. I did not threaten his constituents to support us. I do that all the time, but I didn't do it at that time. This is a bunch of scumbags, that's what they are. And with this kind of inspiration, I will go and take Trump out tonight.
Speaker 1: I mean go and take Trump out tonight. Now, this is where if your crazy liberal leftist relative is to that extreme. Then I actually think the doggie bag strategy of not inviting them to your house. If this is a predictable showdown, then I would agree with Linda.
Speaker 2: I think in that case, sorry, it would be right.
Speaker 3: Do you say that again? I apologize.
Speaker 2: I said if you have a relative that.
Speaker 3: The last part, the last part said.
Speaker 2: Linda would be right. O. You forgot the if part.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you have lived. Welcome Thanksgiving to you.
Speaker 2: I have arroyved. I've arroved. What does roy mean?
Speaker 3: Means you finally come side, You're welcome. It's nice.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not on the dark side.
Speaker 1: However, it just because somebody voted for Kamala and doesn't talk like Maxine Waters or you know the squad members or Jasmine Crockett. You know these are Bernie Sanders, I actually think might be entertaining to invite to a Thanksgiving Day dinner. I mean, you'd have a big talk. He talks like a New Yorker about socialism. He speaks in short sentences, and he's very articulate, and he believe in socialism.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing. You're fine, he doesn't need to come to the house.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know, and I think Mars point is it's really you know, just have a have a bite of turkey and shut up and have a drink. Although that and that drinking them becomes a problem because you know, my years at as a bartender, and you know, because you'd worked a lot of weddings. At one point in my bartending career, I worked in a wedding factory. I would ten barred five weddings every weekend. I ten barred a wedding on Friday night, one in the afternoon, on Saturday, one Saturday night, afternoon, on Sunday, one Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: I got And every family has crazy people, Every family has an Uncle Joe, Every family has that guy you know, you know, hey kid, keep him coming, you know, keep him coming, and you know it's usually Scotch.
Speaker 2: Or bourbon on the rocks for that guy.
Speaker 1: And then by the end of the night, four hours later, that's the guy with his shirt wide open, his tie wrapped around his forehead, you know, dancing to celebrate good times. Come on, I mean, which I can't stand hearing anymore, which made me so Cynica.
Speaker 3: That is a great song.
Speaker 1: You know what's terrible And did you do this because you were in a band and you were singing, I mean.
Speaker 3: At weddings for seventeen years.
Speaker 1: Seventeen years a long time, and you're very good. You're very talented. All right, here's the thing, and I'm very I was a very good bartend. I was fast man, I moved. That's how you make money. And you figure out who the big tippers are and you just keep them coming. And they you know, there's a twenty keep them coming, keep them coming, kid, funny thing about it. But but there are people that can have a different point of view that are nice. I am more willing to give those people the benefit of the doubt, not the crazy people. So you got to make a distinction. There are degrees.
Speaker 3: So you you ever?
Speaker 2: Did you ever get it a city?
Speaker 3: That's what you're tell me. I just want to make sure I got that right.
Speaker 1: I don't think there are any people that voted for Kamo that will be at my Thanksgiving.
Speaker 3: What if you met somebody like Sean, I love you. I don't agree with anything you say. By the way, I voted for Kamala, and I've had people.
Speaker 1: I've had people, you know, I've had nieces and nephews and they bring people by my house and they come loaded a bear, and they come ready to pick a fight with me. First of all, they can't hang with me. I do this professionally, but that's neither here nor there. But they want that fight, and I'm like, okay, you know, but you know, when you do this for as long as I've been doing it, I mean, there's nothing they can say that's going to get under my skin. I can say a lot of things that are gonna get under their skin. And they start, you know, it becomes a downward spiral for them pretty quick, and I find that part of it actually entertaining. You're missing out on great entertainment. By the way, did you ever get cynical and look at a couple and say there's no way in how that marriage is going to last?
Speaker 2: You ever get that ch Yeah?
Speaker 3: I definitely did that when I did their third and fourth weddings. Okay, that didn't work out.
Speaker 2: Is this show Married at First Sight?
Speaker 1: And they and so I watched some of the season anyway, I watched the ice just scootered to the end. Not one of the couples that got married stayed together.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: I mean that's kind of dumb. You don't meet them, You just meet the person on a wedding day. Crazy.
Speaker 2: Look, it's the.
Speaker 1: Time of year that you must sign up for your health insurance, your government health insurance Obamacare open enrollment they call it. It's anything but open. But most of the country, for over forty percent of the country, there's one Obamacare exchange option.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Some people are lucky they have two bad and worse. All the promises your government made to you about Obamacare, keep your doctor, keep your plan, average family saves over twenty five hundred dollars a year. They were spectacular failures. Millions lost doctors, millions lost plans. We're now on average pan anywhere from two hundred and fifty to three hundred plus percent more. And it's been a disaster, unmitigated disaster. But for a lot of people, they think this is their only option. No, there's a great company, EASE, Total Comprehensive Health. It is coverage with no deductibles, no copays, most services don't even require an insurance claim. Yet EASE costs less than just about every other kind of health plan. Now it's the official solution of the Sean Hannity Show. It's it's really terrific comprehensive coverage. Now, well, Hannity, what's the difference. How do they do this? How do they keep premiums low? Because before you ever sign up, they go to hospitals and doctors and drug companies and they make them disclose what their services will cost in advance, and then if you need or require such services, they will be your advocate and make sure they stick to it. In other words, you get the care, but none of the nasty surprise bills. So, if you're looking for great, affordable, innovative of health coverage for you and your family, don't you think you owe it to yourself to check out Ease Total Health Comprehensive Health.
Speaker 2: Well, they have a toll free number.
Speaker 1: It's eight eight eight one two three e A s Z eight eight eight one two three Ease on the web. It's one word e A S E F O R everyone dot com slash on Ease for everyone dot com slash on today. Now, you said you want to put up a pole. What pole do you want to put up for you? I apologize.
Speaker 3: I took the liberty as I do sometimes, and I put up a poll in your name. But I think you'll like this, since this is the post from you, since we are trying to be tolerant this Thanksgiving. This is you speaking, not me. Which liberal should I invite to Thanksgiving dinner? I gave the following options, AOC, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, or Gavin Newsom. AOC is by far in the lead. FYI, but I will tell you.
Speaker 2: How I get to weigh at that.
Speaker 3: Who would you like, Sean, if you had to pick from those fours?
Speaker 1: If I were to pick out of that list, I pick AOC.
Speaker 3: Well, it seems that you and your audience are completely in agreement. Although I mean I broke the funniest response, he said Sean Nunn, I already got my turkey best response on they're so funny?
Speaker 1: Well, you're just taking this rigid position that you don't want any liberals, anybody the voted for COMO to come into your house.
Speaker 3: I would take further. I would say Obama, Clinton, Biden. Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, Carter, you know what if what if one of your children ends up marrying somebody that has a different political view?
Speaker 3: Ill children are very smart.
Speaker 1: I play along, And what if it happens that they marry somebody that has political views that differ than yours. Are you then forever going to ban your child and they're better half from ever going to your house?
Speaker 3: No, just a better hilf.
Speaker 2: Oh so the better.
Speaker 1: So they can only come if they leave their spouse at home.
Speaker 3: Listen, at that point, they'll be grateful for the time alone because they'll be married to a liberal trust me.
Speaker 2: Okay, but but.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know you've got an you've got an answer, verios everything. But but let's say that person like I have met many like, for example, Bob Beckle.
Speaker 2: I love Bob Beckle.
Speaker 1: You know Bob Beckle had a key to my house for many years. You know that you liked Bob Beckle.
Speaker 3: He had monogram sheets and covers.
Speaker 1: He did not monogram, but I mean he had his own little wing, his own little room. And one day he goes, I didn't know you. He goes, I love the hot tub in the bathroom. I'm like, what hot tub? I didn't have a hot tub in my house. And sure enough it was a big tub with with you know, the jets in them. I never knew.
Speaker 2: I never noticed before because I never used that room.
Speaker 3: And then, funny, I think that you're a tolerance.
Speaker 2: It was hard.
Speaker 1: It was hard to explain to my children, who were young at the time, Daddy, why is your friend outside? You know, it's seven o'clock in the morning, smoking cigars on the port on the.
Speaker 3: Porch liberals see relaxed at a at seven am?
Speaker 1: I'm at why is why is uncle Bob in the pool smoking a cigar?
Speaker 2: I used to have to answer those questions.
Speaker 3: That's kind of funny. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: But he was a different kind of liberal.
Speaker 2: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa? No, no, no, A different kind of liberal.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was a liberal with a steady handout from you. So of course he was lovely to be around. You know, I'm justry.
Speaker 1: No, but whether he was at my house or not, you know, long before I ever let him have a key to my house because I knew he lived alone.
Speaker 2: I knew it was kind of lonely.
Speaker 1: And and I also wanted to stay out of trouble, to be very honest, so I would invite him over.
Speaker 2: I just said, I just say, between now here, here's the key.
Speaker 3: But don't you think there's a difference, Like there's Reagan Democrats and there was you know the All right, let.
Speaker 2: Me ask you this relic.
Speaker 1: Would you want if John Fetterman you're you live in Pennsylvania, But John.
Speaker 3: Makes more sense than Rhino.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. He's a Democrat. Would you have him over for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? He's a Democrat name only.
Speaker 2: Okay. So that's so there are degrees you don't have to go.
Speaker 1: You don't have to go deep hardcore paint with a broad brush. Anybody that's a Democrat that voted for commelaw you can't come to Thanksgiving dinner.
Speaker 2: Now there are they.
Speaker 1: Look if if we're going to talk about the AOC, I'm sorry, the maximue waters of the world, and you know people that want to get in your face and and yell at you and scream and throw turkey legs and mashed potatoes. I'm not talking about him fighting people over because it is a day that we set aside as a country to give thanks or are many many blessings in life.
Speaker 3: I want you to know that I will many of which we take for granted. Well, yes and yes, And I will never throw mashed potatoes. If anything, I'll throw string beans because I hate them. You're not getting I would.
Speaker 1: Throw the first thing. I'd throw a turnips.
Speaker 3: I don't make them hard to make it.
Speaker 1: No, you buy the frozen ones and you just cook them in a microfe Oh but nobody makes a real turnop.
Speaker 3: Bit my dad does. My dad makes them from scratch.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but so John Fetterman's the only Democrat you can think of that you'd ever invite. So if you have what are your children, one day ends up marrying somebody with a different political point of view than you, you're not going to invite them to Thanksgiving dinner and not even at least give it a shot. This is me and the hypothetical, this is you, and if if you have a child that never is somebody.
Speaker 3: So I have to pit the high across the plane of her allowing them to marry a liberal. It's not gonna happen. It's not a thing. First of all, I'm not paying for that wedding, So you know, you better find a nice flight to Vegas because it's not happening.
Speaker 2: You won't pay for that wedding.
Speaker 3: Hell to the Nope.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I mean, so you're gonna pick who they marry. You believe in arrangement.
Speaker 3: They don't know what they're doing. Please be like, listen, trust me, that's a no.
Speaker 2: Goot of truth. There's a lot of truth, you know.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting because I love Charlie Kirk and Erica Kirk. And you know, we had mikey On who was Charlie's chief of staff, and you know, he made the comment that you know, even if you can't afford them, you should have the children. When you I'm like, oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I have to. I have a different point of view. I would never in my life when I wasn't making money the idea that and because the industry I work in is not particularly stable.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: You know, I've no more radio TV hosts that have been fired over the years. I am the exception, I'm not the rule. So with that said and that understanding in my mind, I always I still do even you know, thought I was doing my last show, asked Slugo, there's a reason why you know he'd be in his office. I finished my show, I'd go inside the control room, I'd steal the tapes because he would want to go back and listen to the show and those tapes would be missing. I'd take them home with me and he'd said where are the tapes? And nobody knew where they were. I thought you might hear something that you like my file is.
Speaker 3: Is that the ending of the story.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the end of the story. But you know, look there are some things here. I will tell you this. The radical left is getting increasingly violent with President Trump.
Speaker 2: And this is the irony of all of this.
Speaker 1: You know, you have all this anti Ice rhetoric, Estapo, all this anti Trump rhetoric, Nazi, fascist, racist Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, and then you have these six Democrats that are saying that you have an obligation, you know, you know, to disobey orders if the president and the illegal order, they are sowing a situation that is extraordinarily dangerous for the president. And then when asked, well, you must refuse illegal orders, when asked what the illegal order that Donald Trump has given, they can't give you one example. And now these are the same people they're so outraged that Donald Trump said, well, that could be punishable, punish a bull inferring a court case, you know, by death, depending on what the definition is, depending what the charge would be oh, he's threatening my life. Meanwhile, thereat they're putting the lives of ICE law enforcement in jeopardy every single day. Look could maximum get in their face? You know, look at what she just said. That low down, dirty, no good, filthy president of the United States of America. I mean, pretty astonishing, and I'm targeting ICE and there's no outrage on that part. All it is is that Donald Trump. You know, there are people I believe that it violates the law, and I laid out the different laws that I think it violates. Anyway, the new data that is out FBI revealed today arrests for assaults on federal officers have serged three folds since Donald Trump took over from Joe Biden. Cash Bettel put out, FBI has tripled our number of arrests for assault on federal officers this year compared to the previous administration. It's no accident President Trump his administration and put a premium on supporting the men and women that go out in the field do the hard work of cleaning up our streets. The FBI is proud to be a part of that mission. But you know, it's sort of like they live in this vacuum this. You know, they just gloss over. They are insane rhetoric, and the fact that that they are telling our military and our intelligence community you must refuse the illegal orders they are sowing, you know, a situation of rebellion at a minimum against our president.
Speaker 2: Are they not? You tell me?
Speaker 3: You know, I agree with you. I'm going to give you this.
Speaker 2: You don't need to give me anything I already wanted.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like you agreed with me earlier. And as much as I want to go back and forth with you on this point, you are very right.
Speaker 1: No, but I think you're getting a little rigid. You're getting a little you know, closed minded. I mean, just because somebody has a crazy point of view doesn't mean they're a bad person. And a conversation with those people might go a long way to opening up.
Speaker 3: All right, So you want to have the back and forth, let's do it. Here's my point of view. I think comparing any of this to sedition or senators and they want to disobey the president and all this stuff, and people who would agree with that, I can't have them at my house. There's no conversation to be had. People who want to sit there and call Trump and Nazi, or think that Maxine Waters is being tolerant or that AOC has a scintilla of intelligence. I can't talk to you. You are not following the news. In addition to we got way too many headline heroes. We have headline heroes for days and they never read the body of the article. And there's so much fake news. And to that point, there's so much media that's in bed with people that are actually in different parts of the government. We still got way too much deep state. We got to do a massive clean house so I can't have people coming to my house going you know well Moreticure is a hot button issue eighteen USC.
Speaker 1: Twenty three eighty seven activities affecting Armed Forces General, and that statute makes it a fedal crime for the following with the intent to interfere with the US military operations. One advise urge or attempt to cause insubordination, disloyalty, mutiny, refusal of duty among members of.
Speaker 2: The US military.
Speaker 1: Two obstruct or attempt to obstruct recruiting, enlistment, or general military operations. Three distribute written materials advocating any of the above. The law does not require advocating the overthrow of the government. That is twenty three eighty five. Section twenty three eighty seven is specifically about undermining the function of the US military. Now, the sanctity of our military rests on the chain of command. And when they can't name a single illegal order that Donald Trump is given, you know, at that point they know what they're doing, and now they're trying to claim victimhood.
Speaker 3: But see, that's my point. They are saying these things, they are putting them out as elected members of our Congress. Then they get called on the carpet. Okay, so what illegal act are you referring to? Oh, well, I don't actually have anything to point to. I don't have anything to add, I don't have anything to say. That's a problem that to me should take you out of office because you are willfully misleading the people. And now are military against an elected president.
Speaker 2: It's scary. I mean they are they are correct.
Speaker 3: Are you ready for something fun? You want to know who's number two for your Thanksgiving Day table? You want to know the org?
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, let me let me yes, all right? AOC one?
Speaker 1: Gavin two? Hold on, what's the what's the last? Tucky is like the most unlikable human being on Earth.
Speaker 3: Well, he doesn't know how to turn on his grill, so maybe you should invite him. July fourth was a bit of a mess at his house.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think Yeah, money cook for a Hamburger's. It was flipping it. Such a dope. By the way, latest economic reports show those retail sales are up, wholesale price inflation is down thanksgiving, gas prices fall to the lowest level since the pandemic, nearly thirty states below three bucks a gallon, including my state. Scott Bessen declared Zoram Mamdani is the clear leader of the Democratic Party. He is contrary to media claims, most of the costs of Trump's tariffs are being absorbed by foreign companies. Now, I'm not saying we are not out from under the Biden Harris economy, and some people I know have been impacted negatively by Donald Trump having to fight for free and fair trade. My sympathies go out to anybody that's suffering right now. But Scott Besson said something else too. He said, if you take a look at blue states versus red state, blue state inflation is you know, almost a full percent higher maybe it's their policies, you know, maybe living in New York, New Jersey, Illinois, in California not working on to all of people. All right, we'll continue, Sean Hannity, all right, we'll deal a little bit more with this issue of how do you deal with your crazy relatives? Do you throw turkey legs and turnips and cranberry and mashed potatoes at each other or do you try and have a civil discussion. I actually agree with Bill Maher. Bill Moher is right about Jimmy Kimmel's wife. Oh I'm not going to ever talk to my relatives again just because they didn't take my advice on who to vote for. I think that's a little bit over the top. You know, Linda's doggie bag maybe applicable. I agree, there's a category of crazy like Maxine Waters that we just played. That's a little crazy. And you probably don't want to disrupt Thanksgiving dinner anyway. Your call's coming up as well. Eight on hundred niney FOURT one Shawn