Speaker 1: Am hih hi too.
Speaker 2: We don't really do these often. This is hi hi. Are we suppos to introduce ourselves.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Nila and I'm Erica, and we have a special fucking announcement.
Speaker 4: This is a bonus announcement episode.
Speaker 3: We just came to tell you that something epic is happening.
Speaker 4: It's a really big fucking deal.
Speaker 3: It's huge. It's breaking news. That's why we had to come here on a day off to tell you. Send you the message personally.
Speaker 4: Here we are. We are the messengers to take it away.
Speaker 1: We will be in a city near you this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah we will.
Speaker 2: We will be in New York, well actually Chicago, first New York, Philly, Atlanta, and Washington, d C. With our Good Moms Gone Wild tour and bitch just come just come come by yourself. You haven't got away for your friends. Just come have a girl's night and meet your tribe and come hang out with us, because bitch just need a break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you deserve it. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Now note I just realized we get to open our show on a Wednesday in Chicago, which is the day our episode usually drops. Oh my god, we're gonna do a hump day like episode with our people for one.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's like a real life podcast. Oh what's so special?
Speaker 3: Oh I know, I just realized that. So if you're in Chicago, it's our first show, and if you listen to our podcast, we really personally want you to come anywhere.
Speaker 1: If you're anywhere close to any of these cities.
Speaker 2: That's Chicago September twenty second, New York the twenty third, Philly the twenty fifth, Atlanta the twenty eighth, and DC October first. But you ain't got to even remember all that. Just look in the episode description. You can find it and click tickets and come.
Speaker 3: Don't talk yourself out of it. Don't make excuses.
Speaker 2: I need this shit, Okay. I'm ready for a girl's night, Bitch, I need abother fucking girls night. I've been like knee deep in kid shit. I feel like kid work, kid work, like I'm ready to first of all, get out of town and then go hang out and connect with the tribe, because.
Speaker 3: Bitch mama gotta have a life too.
Speaker 4: Okay, you sure the fuck does.
Speaker 3: We're literally recording this in the bottom of a bunk bed.
Speaker 2: I'm literally in my daughter's room, hiding from her with a mic under her bunk bed, recording like, I think we need to take a picture just for this and put it on Patreon or something.
Speaker 3: I think you're right. I think now you need to take a picture. But if we need to get the fuck out of here, you're right. This is too much.
Speaker 4: This is why.
Speaker 2: This is when you know you need to fucking if you're hiding from your kids in the bathroom listening to this right now, or in the car sitting in your driveway because you can't you're not ready to go inside, bitch, you need a night out.
Speaker 4: It's this is your sign.
Speaker 3: And you know you know we're extra ass bitches. So we've gone above and beyond. Each city has something special. We have a special guest literally in each city, kicking off with Tyomi in Chicago. Who Tyomi gal Amazon is a fucking riding beast. She's a Tanta queen and you got to see her in action. It will be the first time timers on our show, and she's gonna be teaching us some moves. It's gonna get sexy. I don't know about show, bitches. I'm taking some shots for sure.
Speaker 4: I'm taking some shots.
Speaker 1: Show a little titty girl.
Speaker 2: I'm dressing up. I'm trying to look sexy. This is a real girl's night out. Like don't come, no, you better come with it, okay.
Speaker 5: Also niggas, what you can come too, the niggas, Yeah, they can come. Bring your husband.
Speaker 1: It's a sexy night for them to.
Speaker 3: Your boyfriend, Like, bring your homeboy. It's gonna be fine. And you know, there's gonna be a lot of bitches, fine bitches there. Well you have a fine ace tribe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to have a threesome, this is their place. If you're looking for a third come to the Good Mom Show.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I feel like like unicorns and open couples will be there.
Speaker 2: Because they because they just there. You people come to you, Your people will come to you, and we are those people.
Speaker 1: It's true. This is like a free, open minded like this sounds.
Speaker 4: Like a sex party these guys. It's not a sex part that that City Winery.
Speaker 2: It's a regular podcast show, except it's not regular because it's us.
Speaker 3: Anyway, There's gonna be special guests, there's gonna be fun games. You know, there's always lots of surprises with the Good moms, and you don't want to miss it.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I guess what you guys in Atlanta, which is one of my favorite cities because it's just near and dear to my heart. I don't know if you ever listened to our episode about our Atlanta show. We like book this excited we want to have a show in Atlanta and barely made it by the like literally the skin of our teeth, and app it happened to be such an amazing episode and amazing time and amazing experience. I can't wait to get back out there. And we've just added a musical guest because we some extra bitches. That's right, we have a musical guest, Baby Mama. I don't know if you've heard of her, but she's a dope ass wrapper out of Atlanta, and she is just she is so fucking fire like.
Speaker 4: I just can't wait. I just saw her at Afropunk.
Speaker 2: She killed it, and I just can't wait for her to be at the Good Mom Show and set the vibes.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Not only that we have Sir Marvelous in New York, we have Mistress Marley, we have poor Minds. In Atlanta, we have our girls Samaya of Sexual Essentials in DC, and literally everybody's bringing out the stops for you.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 2: Your favorite podcast Bitch is about to be in the building too. Like it's going to be a party, It's gonna be I just I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I'm getting so excited.
Speaker 1: I know, you know it's gonna be a real turn. I'm nervous, but I'm excited. I'm I'm nervous with that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is just my homegirls, I know, don't embarrass I sorry, up and come better.
Speaker 1: Not make us look bad, be our real friends. What the hell?
Speaker 4: Don't just be creepy listen to your car.
Speaker 2: Actually come, come, guess and human and even if you can't come, you guys, if you don't live in any of these cities. We are also streaming our Atlanta show, so if you want to check our Atlanta show, check out Baby Mother. Make sure you click the link for tickets to our live stream on April twenty On September twenty eighth, and I mean, obviously in person.
Speaker 3: Is the best, but if you can't make it, if you're not in the area, we'll feel the energy.
Speaker 2: You'll feel the energy, and oh god, I can't wait. I can't wait to meet all you guys in other cities too.
Speaker 3: Like one thing about us I will say is like when a bunch of magical bitches gather and we are all magical bitches, that's how you know we're all here.
Speaker 1: And it really is an elevated like vibe.
Speaker 3: And I'm really excited because like it's kind of like retreat vibes, but like turned up.
Speaker 1: It really gets.
Speaker 3: Really the magic energy is really intoxicating and you can't deny it. It's like divine, feminine, and it's powerful and it's fun. It's like I don't know it's gonna be popping. So I'm excited to experience this in all these different cities with all my different girls. And yeah, there's VIP tickets available in some cities, and honestly, some cities might be sold up.
Speaker 1: I know by the time you guys get this, it might be sold out.
Speaker 3: But DMS, maybe we have people selling tickets, maybe have some to give away. And please, please please don't let not having someone to come and stop.
Speaker 4: You don't do that. Don't do that. You'll find your people here, I promise.
Speaker 1: Also, don't be smoking in the venues.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just know how y'all do I know how our girls do, and I know it's sad.
Speaker 2: We'll smoke afterwards. What's roll of Fatty and just come to the outside. We'll smoke on the side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll smoke in the parking lot. I will parking lot pimp and that way we'll just keep everything.
Speaker 2: But you know what, we are having an after party in DC. We're having a little party, a little gathering, little tribe meet up in DC at Barcode after our show on October first. So if you want to join us after this, sh oh, we can meet us at bar Code.
Speaker 1: You can only meet us if you come to the show first.
Speaker 4: You can't come in. You can't get it. You won't get it.
Speaker 3: Actually, your ticket is entry to the after party.
Speaker 4: So we'll see it both.
Speaker 2: And I'm ready to go because I got to get out of my daughter's room and my nigga is here and I'm one of I want to go suck.
Speaker 4: Some tick so too.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to go meet him at a bar and pretend like I don't know him.
Speaker 4: That's cuge. Did you guys agree to this already?
Speaker 1: I'm kind of tired. I'm gonna push through.
Speaker 4: I believe in you anyway,