Speaker 1: Mitting Welcome to Tuesday Show Morning Studio. I was reading the story about a pair of porch pirates fighting over like what was on the porch they ran up at the same time. The odds, a pair of porch pirates raced to the front door of a home in Pennsylvania and battled over an expensive package just seconds after a FedEx driver dropped it off. Do you ever think the drivers ran on it. Where the driver knows something's up and where it's coming from, they could tip off their friends.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, because how can they be there so soon fighting over the same package they know, Like the drivers know, hey, I'm getting a big shipment from Best Buyer or Apple and I'm dropping in at this house at this time.
Speaker 1: Or they could just be tracking the truck and if they see a FedEx truck, instead of having a driver involved in it, which they could lose their really good paying job with benefits, they could literally just track the truck. When the truck drops something off and drives off, go up to the port. Yeah, I mean that's probably it more than that first theory. But I do think maybe somewhere there's people tipping people off, right, I mean, there had to be it.
Speaker 3: I feel like there had to be a tip here if they're books showing up at the same time, unless.
Speaker 1: They're both chasing the truck. Yeah, the incident which was caught on doorbell cam. In the video to porch, pirates are seen sprinting to pick up the package and one yells yo, and they wrestle over the package. One guy eventually wins the battle, picks up the package and takes off as the other man picks up the empty plant pot and chases him with it. It's like a cartoon. They definitely knew it was in there. That's from daylight. Yeah, Eddie, what was your story?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw a story where cops are saying if you find one of these, call the cops immediately.
Speaker 1: And it was a hidden camera.
Speaker 4: You find one where it's like it was in a bush right across the front door of the house, and they'd put a hidden camera to facing the house to see the activity of like when they were leaving the house, coming in and out, and they ended up burglarizing the home.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm looking at the camera. There's no way you would ever see this unless you saw someone installing it in a bush or you were chopping the bush down because it is camouflaged so well, it looks like one of those dudes Amy if they're in full cameo with the bush built into their body. Yeah, it looks like that with a tiny black dot in the middle.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So immediately go home and check the bushes across the street, in your neighbor's yard for any cameras.
Speaker 4: Or all your bushes, every single it was put up across the street, do a full bush check.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying, That's what I'm saying. So they planted that into the bush or I guess if someone comes to change batteries in a bush, I don't think they're changing batteries of the bust. You got to be recharged, Like something about the camera has to power it, so it either has to be charged and recharged or has batteries in it.
Speaker 5: Are extension cord to an out.
Speaker 1: Great point, if your bush has a chord coming out of its butt, You're like, where's that going? This camera looks so but it's also like the weird cameras that are in airbnbs that look like lights and a smoke detector. Like if someone really wants to camera you, you can probably do it pretty easy without anyone ever knowing because they are so tiny now, I swear to God. Once I was getting a spray tan and I was cameraed. What what made you think that? It just felt creepy. We'll think a little like it coming on was a red light. I don't even think they're gonna be recording, you know what I mean? But I think I was. But I think they got the footage. They were like, who cares, and they didn't put it out. This isn't good. But I think I was recorded in a tanning a spray tan booth at one point, because I was like, I think that's a camera because it was nowhere near where it needed a like sense it. So you saw it and you go, I think that's a camera. They went whatever, But what am I going to do? Walk out and be like it was a really shady place too. Yeah, ude, I mean it even looked bad. They had like one spray tan booth, they had like one place used to go and get that what's the Mexican corn called is like in alote place back there? Really? Yeah? Yeah, it was weird over the great it was quick, all right, we're here, let's go it's a huge day show. Glad you guys are here. Watch for your bushes Number one and then two. I don't even know what to say about porch pirates, because if I were a porch pirate, I would track a truck. I'd follow a truck, and I would follow more than an Amazon truck or a van. I'd follow a FedEx or ups. This stuff's more expensive there. That's all I gotta say. You friendly game mail and read it all the air.
Speaker 3: Pick something we call Bobby's mail.
Speaker 1: Die Yeah, hello Bobby Bones. Every quarter, I have to travel to my company's headquarters. I have done this for as long as I've had my job. I've always stayed with my guy friend that I've known since elementary school, who lives in the city. My new boyfriend thinks it's inappropriate for me to stay with my friend and wants me to get a hotel instead, but isn't offering to help pay for the hotel. Should I put my foot down and tell my boyfriend that he should just trust me, or should I stay with my friend and not tell my boyfriend? Sign girlfriend in Boston. A couple of things out reading this one. If you're going to your company's headquarters. Why are they not paying for the hotel? Right exactly? Okay, but that's not the email. I'll move away from that first thing. I do those reach out to the company say hey, can you guys cover the hotel. Second of all, in a relationship, you have to draw at times new boundaries, some that are made for you, some that are made for them. And if this is somebody you care about and it's uncomfortable to them that you're staying with some dude that you know the relationship but they don't, I don't think you should stay with a dude. I think you owe the person that you're with the right to suggest this boundary if it makes them uncomfortable. But let's say you're out money you can't afford it. You can also say I'm happy to do that, but I need to just put the hotel room with me, Like they can't just make the rule and have you suffer both ways. It's tough because it's like he should trust to you. Yeah, there are a lot of things we should be doing. But if the boyfriend, the husband, the if they're like this makes me uncomfortable, you kind of have to respect it. If you love them enough that you feel like respect should be given. And also, this dude is in love with you, this boy, this friend from elementary case. So this is not part of the email, but this this dude, if he's not with a wife or a girlfriend, you keep staying, he's just waiting Biden this time, he's just a doggy paddle until he can make a move. That's not the email, So I'm not even talking about that. I'll talk about he should tell the company to pay for the hotel room. No ill talking about this dude doggy paddle until you're have one glass of wine deep and he goes in for this smooch. Not even talking about that. I think you owe it to your boyfriend, if he's your boyfriend, to figure out a solution that makes him a bit more comfortable with this situation that is not comfortable, because I don't feel like it's totally ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Amy Yeah, is someone that has had long term guy friend like since my early teens, that went into a marriage with really good guy friends. I did, I know, I did, I had, I know.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I think if you went to one of these two of these guy friends were like, I'm ready to rock and roll. They'd be like, turn the amp up, baby.
Speaker 3: They were my bridesmen, like they stood on my side with my bridesmaids. And so we went into that marriage and my husband knew and he got it. But if my husband's just a new.
Speaker 1: They spend the night with them.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 3: But if I were to be in this situation and my husband or my boyfriend at the time was like, Hey, I know y'all been best friends forever, but I don't really know them, then I totally agree with Bobby New.
Speaker 5: Boundaries need to be set.
Speaker 1: And there's a way too. Immy makes a great point. You could at somehow, I don't know how you would do it, but establish the relationship between the boyfriend and the dude. And the dude could also be like, oh, oh, well he's gay. Who cares? He may not be he may be gay. You didn't even know that yet. But there are things you could learn about the guy that make it make it comfortable again. But for now you that's the thing. It's a good point. But I'm telling you he's into her. He's again, he's a dog. He fat Well, we're not talking about the dog. You had them, all right, that's the mail bag, close it up. We got your game mail and read on the air. Now let's found the clothes Bobby failed bag yemn. I want to play this voicemail we got here at the studio. Hey, the message is for Eddie.
Speaker 3: I have been trying to buy one of his chickens and messaging him on Instagram to try to buy his chicken, like I literally live on music row, but he won't accept the messager bus.
Speaker 1: I really want to buy a chicken.
Speaker 3: So my dms are sitting there in your messenger.
Speaker 1: Bus to buy a chicken if you're still selling them. Eddie claims he makes the best chicken, Oh, the best producer. Addy's smoking hot chicken. But then he does not follow it through his orders, and like he said, he doesn't even look at his dms. Does she DM me? Yeah? Check that, yeah, yeah. Have you been selling any chickens?
Speaker 4: I have him in a while, though, dude, But I missed a big opportunity of the day, Like a huge opportunity.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I was at the grocery store and I was just picking up a few things and I see this like group of people that look like executives. They were looking at the produce like will a clipboards be like, oh, look at the bananas over here, and just walk by and one guy goes, hey, wait a second, are you Eddie from the Body Bunch show?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, what's up man? He's like, yeah, I run about twenty Kroger's in the area.
Speaker 4: That's so cool. Thanks for listening to the show. And then that's it said, Hi took.
Speaker 1: Off, Oh Eddie, dude.
Speaker 4: And then when I when I got in the car, I was like, wait a second, that was my big opportunity to say, hey, can we get producer already smoking hot chicken in some stores?
Speaker 1: Twenty stores in the area. So you don't think about it enough because you don't check your DM correct you're not even making any more chicken. Therefore, why would you Why would it be top of mind if you're in Kroger and their executives. I didn't even think about it. Do you really want this business? Yes? Or no? One dred percent? Yes, It's the answer is not one hundred percent because you're not committed to it. No, no, No, what's the question? Do you really want this business? One hundred percent? Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, since you ran into the Kroger guy, have you come up with a plan to maybe get in contact with him. Hey, I'm at you at the grocery store, and here's my business plan on get my chicken into your store.
Speaker 1: I'll run back in the store and find them.
Speaker 4: I didn't think about that till right now. So hey you're listening. Man, I met you at the Kroger. It's me producer.
Speaker 1: Ready.
Speaker 4: Let's get some producer already smoking hot chicken in stores.
Speaker 1: All over America.
Speaker 5: You fulfill it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you need more. Five What five chickens a store that I can do is you don't really want this? What are you talking about? Do the work? You're not even you're not an Instagram going I'm making these chickens, order them, and when they do order them, you don't make you don't fulfill the order. Now I'm telling you today, I'm going to find that DM. It might be way down there. That's about. You have to be reminded. You could make a hundred chickens in a day, not in a day.
Speaker 4: No, I have to have five chickens for one store.
Speaker 1: I can do that in one day.
Speaker 4: They're taken care of, and then the second one the store doesnt get the chickens new chicken.
Speaker 1: You want to make more chickens everybody, You're gonna have to hire people. Yeah, why don't you start a food truck? Oh gosh, with a chickens. Dude.
Speaker 4: Like, I was at a golf tournament the other day and they had a smoking area and the line must have been two hundred people waiting to get smoked meat.
Speaker 1: And I was like, gosh, the chickens would have gone great right here.
Speaker 5: Okay, but then there goes your weekends.
Speaker 3: You have to sign up for stuff, you got to get all Where do you find the time for you?
Speaker 1: You're not committed to this. He's already busy. This is a busy. So this will be the last segment we ever do on Eddie Smoking.
Speaker 4: Hot unless I get a hold of that guy from the grocery stores and we just start putting chickens in every store across America.
Speaker 1: First of all, he's only over twenty. Second of all, you don't know that he can put food in the store. Maybe someone he.
Speaker 4: Looks so important. He had a clipboard. He was making sure that all the produce was stacked correctly.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, I got a connection in Austin. My buddy Garrett runs one of the chib's.
Speaker 4: No, dude's see that's what I'm talking about. I can go to Austin. I can take twenty chickens to Austin this week. When next week?
Speaker 1: And how are you gonna get him there? Drive him myself? It's worth to drive. Could get twenty chickens there. Well, let's see, le's do the math.
Speaker 4: Twenty bucks of chicken probably not, I mean, guess is expensive right now.
Speaker 1: In time, I would just do eddies smoking hot chicken on occasions, for special occasions when you feel like I want them, because you're never going to make this business work because you're not committed. Gosh, I feel that's the way in, dude, grocery stores, the way in is not the biggest way that never happens for folks. You have to actually create a story. Then they buy. They buy more than five.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many legit companies that are operating and selling a high volume that would love to be in a grocery store and they're actively pursuing it right now, but they have a plan and they have like it.
Speaker 1: By the way, your chickens really good, thank you, it's eight plus. It is really you just suck at the rest of it. What do you mean the business part of it? Yeah? Yeah, I mean that's the hard part, or like the work part of it too.
Speaker 3: But also a Kroger, moms dads, they're gonna be their shopping and they're gonna be like, oh, I can get this rotisserie chicken for six ninety nine, or I can get this twenty dollars eddies whatever, never heard of it?
Speaker 1: Whoa twenty dollars? You're gonna charge twenty bucks at Kroger. No, I'm not bringing down for Kroger, that is if they order him bold.
Speaker 4: But how cool though, Like if I make five and they sell out, how cool would be to have that side of it sold out?
Speaker 1: Produce alady smoking hot che I don't think they've sold out signed they wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Now wait till next week they do have like an out of.
Speaker 1: Stock in two months. When Eddie gets back to his orders, initially declaring the end of conversation, wow, because he has shown no effort to make it happen.
Speaker 3: This is the day the chicken died, Hold the day the chick and died.
Speaker 4: I'm less singing by American Bye, I'm telling you, I'm gonna put these in stores.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you all across America.
Speaker 2: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's a woman Nadine in Wisconsin and she's been reunited with her class ring that she lost forty four years ago. She graduated in nineteen eighty and her maiden name was engraved on the inside. Lost it at a camp round and thought, well, I'm never going to see this again. Well fast forward to now and a couple camping discovered it in the sand, posted about it on social media, and Nadine's daughter was able to coordinate the return. And it's really special because her late husband, he's yeah, passed away, but he graduated from the same high school and now she gets to have both her ring and his ring together.
Speaker 1: Same sand, same spot she lost it, like it never was.
Speaker 5: Found, same camera. Yeah, so just get too.
Speaker 1: By the way, sex's a and m it says Moffitt on it, her maiden name Amy Moffatt. And the reward is six hundred bucks. And where was it last what her house?
Speaker 3: By?
Speaker 1: Someone robbed her house? Right, so we think it's either been melted down, pond, But Pond, I think we'd have found or used.
Speaker 3: Like listen, here's the thing with aggie rings. It's a thing like when you graduate through I know not every college they like to have one, but this is something Aggie's were proudly and it helps.
Speaker 5: It helps and.
Speaker 3: Interviews as a conversation starter because people.
Speaker 5: Say, oh, is that an aggie ring? And then if you guys have never.
Speaker 1: Heard somebody say that ever, I know a lot of AI because you're not an aggie.
Speaker 3: I'm saying if you're doing a job interview and you're an aggie and you go interview and you're an aggy and they.
Speaker 1: Look at your ring, think there's a chance someone has yours on and they're like, it's on an aggie ring. Yes, but it doesn't say your name, and you're a dude.
Speaker 3: The name's on the inside. It can't be a guy because it's.
Speaker 5: A female ring.
Speaker 3: The men's rings are really large and mine was a female ring and it's smaller.
Speaker 1: We're looking for Amy's Aggie ring. The six hundred dollars reward for this Aggie ring if you find it, it says whoop on it.
Speaker 5: Or something right Class of O three. It has the teeny tiniest.
Speaker 3: Little diamond on it, the tiniest one available because that's there's they're expensive.
Speaker 1: If they can find hers at the campground, maybe they'll find yours. Yeah, you ever think about ordering another one? Yes? Or it doesn't matter that much? Do you want your right? No?
Speaker 3: I guess I'm holding out hope for the original. I feel like if I order a new one that's sort of given up. So we'll see.
Speaker 1: I'll think it's a big adoal.
Speaker 5: Also I don't. I haven't needed it as a conversation.
Speaker 1: Start early, of course, and you have a job, so good. All right, that's what it's all about. That tell me something good. Don't miss one of these movie lines, because if you miss it, you're out. Here's the example. Go ahead, that would be what movie Star Wars Star Wars. Yeah, you'll know that. I think they'd have got there. I could have also easily said the other one, star Trek even I know the difference in those two, and I haven't seen either. So write your answer down as many as you can get. You can stay in the game, okay. Eliminator style Survivor style number one. There is no pice like home, and I'm only gonna play each one twice. There's no place like home.
Speaker 6: There, there is no pice like home.
Speaker 1: I'm in the way, Amy, Lunchbox, Wizard of Oz, The Wizard of Oz. The kids still watch the Wizard of Oz, uh because it was way.
Speaker 4: Before us and we watched as kids. I had to show my kids Wizard of Oz. They wouldn't have asked about I mean forced, no, no. I just said, you guys want to watch Wizard of Like, what is that story to them?
Speaker 1: Did they like it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Next one, COONa Matata it means no worries. I'm in for the wind. COONa Matata, it means no worries. I'm in Amy King, Eddie the Lion King, Lunchbox, Lion King. Good job you're surviving. Number three point.
Speaker 6: Hear the most annoying sound in the world.
Speaker 1: I'm in Amy just gave struggle eyes. Wow, okay it is again.
Speaker 6: Pot You hear the most annoying sound in the world.
Speaker 5: But they're all yelling at each other.
Speaker 3: I've canna only think of two movies maybe in my head that it could be.
Speaker 1: They're in so you can talk it out.
Speaker 5: Be a bunch of guys.
Speaker 1: What do you think it could be of your two movies?
Speaker 5: Right, I'm thinking old or Hangover?
Speaker 3: Because it's like, guys, on a trip in a car one more time.
Speaker 6: When you hear the most annoying sound in the world.
Speaker 5: Is he saying? Guys? Guys, guys?
Speaker 1: And remember a part of this and I'm not gonna play it again, but remember the part of this is trying to identify the actor.
Speaker 5: Right, I know, and I feel like I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I felt like when when I heard at that time that it's a you know, dumb and dumber or it's been sure it sounds like Jim Carrey, but but then he's when is he with?
Speaker 1: Guys? Guys? There is there a countdown clock. This is my own personal enjoyment of me just listening to her brain all right, checking, Yeah, what do you have?
Speaker 5: Hangover?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? Was dumb and dumber? Dumb and dumber?
Speaker 5: Jim Carrey? I knew that was his voice. But who's the guys?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, it's him and Jeff Daniels, another guy that like picks him up or whatever of with r dog car there, the dog car whatever. Okay, Amy, you're out. I'm sorry You've been a bit. Next up, nobody fos in the corner.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm in nobody the corner.
Speaker 1: Nobody puts baby in a corner.
Speaker 2: I'm in for the wind Lunchbox shout out to Amy, dirty dancing, Eddie.
Speaker 1: Amy, you love this and dirty dancing. My favorite two people were me next one? Who is coming? He is small?
Speaker 5: You is? I?
Speaker 1: Lunchboxes giving confusion eyes and now Eddie gave what the mouth? I've heard that before. I have to.
Speaker 3: Who is coming? He is small?
Speaker 1: You is imp What another one? Amy knows the answer to, but I'm not saying that he didn't. I wanted to speak up for you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Amy knows that one.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, could be a hint?
Speaker 1: Is this really hard? Really? I mean, I don't know how hard is anything? Wait? Why would okay?
Speaker 5: I would know it? With you? Is that's it?
Speaker 1: I'm in You is smart? You is pretty? What does it say? Time? Lunchbok answer that precious? Incorrect? Eddie the help correct? Whoa? Whoa? How did I do that? I have never even seen that movie? Winner?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: These are the most offensive things that you could do in a restaurant. These are the things that people do in restaurants that make the list. Number ten is flirt with the staff.
Speaker 5: That's offensive?
Speaker 1: Why is that offensive? They pulled Americans flirting with the staff in general apparently is offensive because the staff is like, now I got to flirt back to make money. Yeah, yeah, they're working because if you don't flirt back, then all of a sudden, I'm gonna get less of a tip. Right, So tennis flirt with the staff anybody. I mean, I wouldn't say I flirt. Maybe back in the day when I was single. Sure, it was a example of that. You don't slaughter was terrible.
Speaker 5: That's why I want to see an example.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't even know an example. Okay, Hi, I'm gonna come here, off out here. I don't know. Number nine occupy a table for an extended period during busy hours. I'm super conscious about not doing that because I used to wait tables and I would hate when people just sit at a table because it was costing me money. So I'm gonna pull myself out of this one lunchbox.
Speaker 2: What you say, I've done it, But I've also asked people to get up.
Speaker 1: Because we were waiting for a table. So you've done it, yea. And even though you've done it, you thought someone else doing it needed to stop doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I have kids that were hangry and it was getting out of control.
Speaker 1: Would you do it again?
Speaker 2: Not as much anymore because kids are annoying, they don't want to sit there as long. But when you're just with adults, man, it's pretty nice sit there and have a drink and just chill.
Speaker 1: During a busy time, not moving a drink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Eddie. Growing up, it was like a part of our life too. If friends came in town, my parents, the whole family, we'd go out to eat, and then we would finish eating, we'd hang out and we'd talk for another hour.
Speaker 1: It was so much fun. And I, yeah, I do that now. I think it's okay, and I don't think that's bad at nine pm. But on a Friday at seven thirty.
Speaker 4: Bones, if you moved to another state and then you came in, like, dude, let's go have dinner, lem we just sit there and chat, eat.
Speaker 1: It at a restaurant. We would leave the restaurant and go somewhere else to talk. Only because you're costing that server money, another table, more tips, and because you're hogging it, you're affecting their bills for the next thirty days. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But also if he's going to dinner with you, once you take the final bite.
Speaker 1: You're like, ok yeah, I know that's a bad example.
Speaker 3: You can also if you're aware you're doing it, because that's happened to me, and I've been aware, and my friends and I were at the table for that long. We make sure to leave a good tip or make sure we're still ordering something that will add to the bill.
Speaker 1: To add more ordering doesn't really do it, though, because you're talking about fifteen. Hey, we're gonna hook you up. Don't worry people that say that. Never do you have to say it. But then otherwise I'm freaking out, Like this table will not leave, I gotcha. Number eight, Leave a mess at the table, like an extreme mess, such as spilled drinks or food crumbs. Oh one percent? You ever been out to dinner with kids? Are you cleaning up? Oh? Good luck? You know you just do it? Okay, So you don't all.
Speaker 2: I mean there's rice, and there's chicken on the floor, there's I mean, you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have a broom to clean it all up. Show up fifteen minutes late for reservation. I do that, but call okay fair, let them know I don't really make reservations. That's true, very rare. Number six bring outside food or drinks into the restaurant. Yeah, like birthday cake. I think birthday cakes different. Ask Yeah, you have to create. Ask their procedure because you can. Actually, they'll hold the birthday cake and bring it out sometimes unless they have their own version. What about alcohol in college? We do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in college you're sneaking in, but now you're's in there. No, but I bring water bottles for the kids.
Speaker 5: Someplaces let you bring alcohol, but it just offense.
Speaker 1: Most offensive things you can do in a restaurant. Number five, snap your fingers to get the way, or a waitress attention. Dude. In Mexico, that's a thing they'd be like. But if that's part of that's part of the culture, then people aren't surprised. They don't build disrespected.
Speaker 4: But when you're there and that's not part of your culture, it's very weird.
Speaker 1: Anybody ever snap I don't snap, but I I do a wave like AAA, like man, but it's kind of like a snap.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying I don't snap, but I do AAA because sometimes they're not looking.
Speaker 1: I'm just clarifying. Four left top four stay past the restaurant's closing time.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, No, like if a restaurant says it closes at nine, you can go.
Speaker 1: You sit down at eight forty. I mean, I'm not gonna be out of there by nine. I'm probably not gonna go sit at eight forty there when they break out the vacuum, it's time to go.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're starting to roll silverware on other tables.
Speaker 1: All good, doe with you. Hey, you're still open. Debate menu prices. But wait, try to get a lower deal. Is that possible? I don't know, I've never heard of this. I've never heard of that. Yeah, okay, I'd like the cheeseburger, but for four dollars? How much? For only one half of the bunny? Number two of the top two here? Allow the children to roam freely in the restaurant?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: In rome? Like you just let them go do what they want? And what do you mean allow they run around? Allow? Yeah? I mean it's hard sometimes it's hard, man. Yeah, go ahead, Like.
Speaker 2: Let's say there's no one else around you. I let them, you know, do like play races around the table? What do you mean there's no one around you? Like you're the only table in that section?
Speaker 1: Right then? Like there's no one else sitting there, and there's EI. Just let them run they want to run last around the table. I don't hate it if there's nobody else in the second I guess.
Speaker 5: You got kids coming through now.
Speaker 4: The other day, my five year old said I'm gonna go to the bathroom and said, all right, he's I can trust him. He went the bathroom was right by the kitchen. He's gone for like ten minutes. Where is he? He was in the kitchen. It was just chilling in there looking at him, fry like stuff like that's cool. No ways, So.
Speaker 1: No, you can't let him row. And they didn't come to you and say, so are your kids in there? No, he's really cool. He's chat he chats it up. Yeah, walk back here frying himself. The number one is said, you won't pay for a dish even though you ate all of it or most of it? No, you know I could understand going this was not what I ordered, It wasn't cooked properly. Can you fix it, take it back whatever, or found a herond if that happens. But why would you eat most of it or the whole thing and then go not for me? I don't want it I'm not paying for it. Oh.
Speaker 2: Usually it's like maybe it was cold, like hey man, I just hated it was cold, or it didn't come out the way I ordered it, but I sucked it up and ate it, like, hey, look man, I said no mushrooms. As you can see, I picked all the mushrooms aside, so I don't really think i'ma pay for that. But then you ate it. Well, I picked all the mushrooms out. That was a lot of work on my part. So you guys didn't do it right.
Speaker 1: But you could have just sent it back and got a different one. No mushrooms, could I.
Speaker 3: Mean, yeah, But then they anytime I send it, I don't send anything back.
Speaker 5: I don't want them to do anything more.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you said, a hair, you put a hair in there at the end, you pour it us, or you just pay for it.
Speaker 1: You ate it, so you pay for it, right, because it was on you for not sending it back.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just sort of like I got that from when I worked at the groceres. When I worked at Sam's, people would bring them the milk. They'd drink three quarters of it and bring them back say it doesn't taste right. And we give them their money back.
Speaker 1: So you want to say you got that you would see people doing dishonest crap. So you saw them doing dishonest crap, and to you, you thought, well, I guess I can also get away with dishonest crap.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, man, if they're going to take it back, I guess you can do that anywhere. He's a child. Okay, okay, here is truck or Joe. Hey, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Usually I buy about a one to turn dollar ticult book.
Speaker 1: For some reason, today I'm inside of by her and I won five bucks dollars a bunch box, Wow Truck or Joe frequent caller on the voicemail. Five thousand bucks on a scratch off. That's huge. That's crazy. Lunchbox has never won more than two hundred fifty bucks Grass Truck or Joe. That's awesome. All right, hit me with the next one.
Speaker 6: I have a morning corning for Amy.
Speaker 1: I couldn't it to favor Cross the Roads because he got stuffed.
Speaker 3: In a crash. Why it was cute when a kid tells it.
Speaker 5: I think I tried to tell it one time and it.
Speaker 1: We don't like that one. Yeah, it's cute. When a kid's doing that. And also I feel like those kids, I didn't hear an adult in there. I feel like they were like doing a Frank let's do this. He's pile of stories.
Speaker 3: Some celebrities like to do what it's called poor mouthing, which is talking about their upbringings, claiming that they grew up a little.
Speaker 1: Rough like money.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, lunchbox, Yeah he did for a long.
Speaker 5: Time until we went to the labor Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So number one on the list Taylor Swift in her song I Bet You Think about Me, she says, you grew up with a silver spoon gated community bright Beverly Hills.
Speaker 5: I was raised on a farm.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't a mansion, just living room dancing and kitchen table bills, Taylor did. Yeah, so it was a fifteen acre farm. That was a hobby. Dad who was a Merrill Lynch financial advisor.
Speaker 1: But they lived on the farm.
Speaker 5: I think when they were a hobby did they.
Speaker 1: Dance on the table table?
Speaker 5: Oh no, the table was full of kitchen bills.
Speaker 3: Okay, and it too is Victoria Beckham in that documentary Beckham on Netflix.
Speaker 5: It's kind of funny. She's acting like she was just normal middle class.
Speaker 1: Oh, David Beckham comes in and goes tell the truth.
Speaker 3: And he happened to be there. I don't even think he was supposed to be hearing that. I saw him talking about it later and he opened up the door and he was like, Victoria, tell the truth.
Speaker 1: What her dad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, your dad would take you to school in a Rolls Royce kid Rock.
Speaker 3: He claims to be straight out of the trailer, but his parents actually had money and he grew up in like a suburban Michigan area on an estate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen aerial pictures of the house he grew up in. Very freaking nice. Really Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then lastly, Drake started from the bottom now we're here kind of guy and he lived in a wealthy neighborhood. Became a TV star in sixth grade, so it's been in the business for a while.
Speaker 1: Maybe he meant start up in the bottom, as in sixth grade, the long bottom of like middle school. Okay, what else?
Speaker 3: A poll found Americans take fewer vacations than any other country in the world.
Speaker 5: That puts US at number one. Let's Rock changed this, right, We're the worst.
Speaker 1: Let's go America were awesome.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't want to be number one in I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone else in the world knows how to just relax a little bit and not work all the time. Yes, there's funny memes about us that I come across. I'm like, that's actually I love it true.
Speaker 1: I want to be number one or something.
Speaker 3: The country who takes the most vacation.
Speaker 1: Days Switzerland, Sweden, Finland.
Speaker 5: France, Oh, French. Did you notice that when you were there?
Speaker 1: No, because I was at a place wherever it is working.
Speaker 3: But y'all are all coming from everybody's working.
Speaker 5: In France working.
Speaker 3: And another interesting stat of part of the study is that over the course of careers, Americans will let forty five vacation days go unused.
Speaker 1: They don't really let us do that here at this job because they know they have to pay for it if they do so, Like you must use your vacation. I would not use all my vacation if I didn't have to. But what for you guys, I may take like two days off. Okay, thanks for doing that. You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Rolling Stone had an article about country music festival and how two of them in California have been canceled for this coming spring and so the question is are fans getting a festival fatigue? And some roots were talking about it and they said that, you know, we might be seeing a market correction, but the bubble isn't bursting, and the solution might be to create more of a complete experience that goes beyond music for the fans.
Speaker 1: I think that after COVID, everybody just got out on the road all at once, and finally it's starting to be a bit of all right, we need to get back to what we normally would do, not so many and just you know, regionally one here, one there, not four here, six there. Every Ohio small town's got one now because everybody can get to Ohio pretty easy. So I would say that the bubble hasn't bursted. Country music is bigger than pretty much has ever been except maybe a slight time in the nineties. So but yeah, I mean there's a lot of festivals. CMA fest is still good, the things they still kill here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which theginn of that's airing tonight. So we had it go on in Nashville weeks ago. Yeah, it was people everywhere, but everyone can watch it now. It's on ABC eight seventh Central tonight or then people can stream it on Hulu and watch it whenever they want. Starting tomorrow, you got Jelly Roll and Ashton Bride hosting and every big country start performing.
Speaker 1: Some of the problems too with all these festivals they can't get good headliners, like they'll be like one because everybody's doing a show somewhere else. Like I saw one of the biggest ones at Abbey headlining. That one struggled really okay, Abby, it was just Abby Yeah, And it was like, come out to the festival, George Burgh. So I'm kidding heavy. All right, there you go.
Speaker 5: I'm Amy. That's my pile.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's Kyle of stories. It's time for the good news already.
Speaker 4: There's a really cool nonprofit out of Atlanta called Move In Day Mafia, and what they do is they take foster kids that have graduated high school and are going to college, and they get ahead of them and go to their dorm and they just kind of decorated however. They want paint the walls, get wallpaper, bringing furniture that they want to make them feel.
Speaker 1: Like they're at home.
Speaker 4: Because what happens is when they turn eighteen there and they age out of the foster care system, the funding's gone. Sometimes the houses that live in they just get kicked out, like you don't live here anymore, I'm sorry, your time is done here and they got nothing anymore. So this nonprofit makes them feel like, hey, you're still being taken care of.
Speaker 1: We got you, and here's your new place. Because these kids will be going to college with no support at all, correct, no parents helping out. Nothing. Yeah, that's pretty cool and probably not something you would think about unless you were either in the system well as a kid, or even a foster parent. Sure, but you're a foster parent. I was a foster and you've made me aware of all of this because I would have never thought about that aging out or aging out of orphanage. Sure, or Amy got her kits from an orphanage. Because once you at a certain age, it's not like you can be twenty four much ball held were you when you live with your parents the last time? I think twenty five? You can't do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 5: It's not always an option.
Speaker 3: But this is genius too, because yeah, when you go off to college, if they have this opportunity, like that's what sometimes moms and dads do, is they help the storm room feel good. They get the comfort, they do all the things, and this can help you feel like you've got that support there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, the great story, that is what it's all about. That was telling me something good and healthiest snacks on the planet. That list has come out. I did not mean to see this list. I don't want to see this list, but I saw it. I'm going to share it with you and punish you the same way. Perfect because number one is a snack that I used to five or six of a day. Like my day wasn't even complete. Hey, lunch didn't start until I had one of these in front of meons. Oh, I did like some funny oh but a little Debbie zebra cake. I would even go to the gas station and buy them separate. I'd buy them in boxes. I buy them in boxes, dude, because you can get oatmeal, pie boxes, you get star crunches, you get oh my god, leg and I would get the zebra cakes little Debbie box. Awesome. That's the number one worst. Wow. Number two smuckers, goober grape. Number three ritz bits cheese sandwich crackers. I've had plenty of those who are rooms. They're awesome. They're tiny, they're a plus. Number four turtle checks mix and I see why would like that, but I never get it. It doesn't look at I never want to eat anything with turtle on it, even if turtle means something different.
Speaker 5: Just like the eminem's mixed in.
Speaker 1: Instead eminem's and like caramel saltavory. Yeah, like that's excellent sounding, but calling it turtle I don't like, turns me off. Number five Little Debbie Swiss rolls. Number six Dorito's Notacho cheese. Yes, Number six, Number seven Max Salt and Vinegar. Pork skins. Here's the thing about pork rinds. I don't call them pork skins pork rinds. I only ever want them when I want a road trip and I see them in a gas station. I never buy them anywhere else. My grandma used to eat them, so I eat them with her when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: But I never have the handkroom for some pork grinds.
Speaker 1: Never. However, if I'm at a gas station we're driving Tennessee to Arkansas or to Oklahoma or text, it's like she could do some pork crimes for some reason. You like the big ones? Yeah, do you like the little ones. I like the big ones because you can get some of that soft pork crime. I like the soft like cloud porky, not the one that hurts your tea. Yeah, I don't like that one very much. Number eight Hostess Old Fashioned Donuts. Number nine Twigs candy bar. That sucks. I love twigs. It's top three kit Kat Twigs up there in the top.
Speaker 3: To be clear, we're all still gonna eat these, right, Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, at the same level. I was right.
Speaker 5: I agree, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not having them every single day, but I'm not gonna limit because I already knew they weren't good for me. And Number ten Chewy Dips chocolate chip granola bar. Oh that's pretty good. Those are really good. They are really good, and I thought they were kind of healthy, I'll be honest with you. Yeah, granola bar. And it's in that little package in sext of the protein bars.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, well, I could think of other things that should probably.
Speaker 5: Be on there before that.
Speaker 1: If it said granola, I'm like, for sure. The blog has a list of the unhealthiest snacks on the planet, and zebra cake was it one. Each cake has three hundred twenty calirais each cake fourteen grams of fat, eight gram saturaatey fat, one hundred and fifty milligrams of sodium, forty seven grams of carbs, and two grams of protein. Well, there you go, cut off though SRAMs of protein.
Speaker 3: Eat that it's factored and there isn't even that type of nutritional value. But like the ingredients that you can't pronounce that are in a lot, I can't pronounce a lot.
Speaker 1: Of ingredients and stuff I eat. Then that's probably a problem. Let's go to aim you at the morning corny, the mourning corny.
Speaker 3: Where's the bee's favorite Asian vacation destination?
Speaker 1: That's this risky go ahead, sting of Pore. That was the mourning corny. Simplify that, what's a bee's favorite country? Sting Apore.
Speaker 5: I'll get this better.
Speaker 1: You'll have to go with vacation destination. Everybody I know, But what's a bee's favorite country? Stingapore? That's good? Okay, is funny, It's yes, it's funny. I'm going to present a scenario. You tell me if that's crazy or I felt that, okay, those are your two options. That's crazy, or I felt that a millionaire pro golfer set fire to his one point one four Seafront home to spite his estranged wife after their marriage broke down. He told emergency cruise, I didn't want that blank to have it. As they battled the blaze on June twenty fifth, The fifty year old who played at the Open co owned the house with his former partner and sent her messages saying he would burn the house to the ground. He then acted on the threat, causing significant damage to the seafront property. The court hurt of the incident. But he didn't want her to have it. She was gonna get it, so he didn't want that blank to have it. That's crazy or I felt that amy.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Eight pick one.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, better get it. You can't do both.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's crazy. I would never burn something down.
Speaker 1: But like, did you do you feel it in your core a little bit?
Speaker 5: I guess it's crazy.
Speaker 2: You're telling me there's not some in your house you wanted to break just so he couldn't have it.
Speaker 5: Come on, break and burn is different.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. Eddie is a whole house man, but he's not gonna get it. If they get divorced. She gets it.
Speaker 4: This is one crazy like that the whole mentality of like, you can't have this on burning it down? Who does that? I'm sure people think about it, people that are very emotion but who actually does it? That's crazy?
Speaker 1: And I felt that you felt that I would be so competitive, especially if it were not and the divorce was in a bad place and we were hating each other and there were threats, and she was saying, it's like, all right, let's play ball.
Speaker 3: Does she get that if she was supposed to get the house, does she get the insurance money?
Speaker 1: She didn't get the house. Now she had a deal to trouble of getting the whole thing bill up again. I think we all can understand both sides. Sure, I understand as in both the rational I think we all can go man, that's a crazy thing to do. And also I understand why they'd feel that way. But I want to know which one you felt first? And always I felt that, But we're basically two. On the fact that he did it.
Speaker 4: He didn't think it, he didn't say it, said he was gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Then did it? He did it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he follows three sounds like it was a real Peach to be married to.
Speaker 1: He talked to talk and walks to the wall. Or was she the one there was Donald Peach ding ding? Or do they find each other crazy? People usually find crazy pop He drove her to that, No, they can that's crazy. Or I felt that. I felt that.
Speaker 2: It seems to me that he's the one that's rich, He's the one that has the money. He's the one that bought that house and loved to be on the ocean. Was like, if I'm not gonna be able to spend time there, just what I brought you to where you're at, you ain't gonna get to stay there either, bye ba.
Speaker 1: And there had to be something about that house, Oh my gosh, oh man, it was that meant something or that was used against they were using it against each other on the water man. I mean, I don't even think that there was a nice house and on the water. I don't think it was just that it was a fun place. I think it was a pert like that's what she wanted and she was going to get it.
Speaker 3: It could have been anything, because there could be Yeah, there's always that. It's like that one thing when you're doing the division of the assets, it's like ells more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, es, no, this is reality.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like if you're dividing up, especially if you've been married for a while, it's like, hey, this is the one thing that's important to me. I would really like it, and you can have this, this and this if I can.
Speaker 5: Just have this?
Speaker 1: So what if they don't want to be a pain in the butt because the divorce is not going well and they know you want that and they don't really care, but they're like, no, I want that, right, And then the judge goes, good, point, give it to them. Do you then burn it?
Speaker 5: No, don't burn it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it sounds like there they had a you know, tumultrous relationship.
Speaker 1: Some mud say passionate. But that's arson, right, like you can't. Yeah, that's illegal, Like that's crazy, Like just as a crime, that's crazy, but like I felt that.
Speaker 3: You know, or even if someone this is divorced, but if someone passes away, like when you know, my sister allies, we lost both of our parents and there's two of us, there's one of them collecting their things, and it's like you get this.
Speaker 5: I'll take that. You get that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've bet siblings get in fights about certain things too, and be like, well, if I can't have it, then nobody's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Exactly what it is if I can't have it, nobody And you know what, that is crazy? That is crazy. Sometimes it's with people too, and they're like, if I can't have you, then nobody can. Then they stab you or kill you like stalkers have that. Yeah, yeah, if I can't have you, nobody can. Well that's crazy. I didn't feel that either. But like a good point lunch box, I do not feel that.
Speaker 3: You know this golfer No, he had just won a couple one of the ones.
Speaker 1: He played it like that, you don't know when I'm taking into the garb, but you don't. I know a lot of golfers Francis McGuirk never heard of exactly dig into the garbage to get that over some million dollars mcgworkk mcguork.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: There was a painting that was stolen way back in the day from the Renaissance era and they found it in plastic at a bus stop. It's valued at thirty two million dollars. They found it in plastic wrap at a bus stop. Somebody stole it. I don't even know when they stole it. It's called the Rest on the Flight into Egypt is estimated to have been painted around the end of the fifteen tens. After over five hundred years of changing hands, the Rest on the Flight into Egypt is back on the auction block. It's already estimated itself somewhere between twenty and thirty two million bucks. And it was just found in plastic at a bus stop.
Speaker 3: Okay, somebody who got on the bus was supposed to have it with them and they forgot. It's almost like you're maybe he's like a transporter, like a mule.
Speaker 1: I would think they ended up buying a crappy painting and just forgot it more than they forgot to carry the painting they were transporting. Oh. I thought, maybe like they stole it and they're just like, what is this crime. I think it's been it's stolen in originally, but I think people in buying it forever. I would imagine that it was left somewhere in a house in a state, somebody thought it was old and crappy, gets donated. Somebody buys up for eight bucks, because you don't ever leave a twenty million dollars anything. We don't even take the bus. If you have a twenty million if you're doing a twenty million dollar paid nous, you got to chauffeur. Yeah, there's no bus involved in that.
Speaker 3: Well, what if the scenario is that they took it, stole it, and they're trying to stay under the radar, they take the bus and they had other things and they forget it.
Speaker 1: Sort of, they would not forget.
Speaker 5: They're probably they did. They're probably dead now.
Speaker 1: Any good thief is not forgetting a twenty million dollar anything at a bus stop. And that is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first half of the podcast. That is the end of the first half of the podcast. You can go to a podcast to or you can wait till podcasts two comes out. Thank you all This is me letting you know because of all the messages that this is the end of the first half of the podcast. Thank you all right, This is the end of the first half of the podcast.