Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Pick. Sign up for Prize Picks today, download the app and use that promo code leading Off. When you do, it's me Joey pa Jo Pizipia. That of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks on a fun Friday edition of Leading Off. Welsh. We have a lot of baseball to get to. We've got some fun things going on, obviously. I see Jason Dominguez is on Twitter trending right now. That's very exciting. I saw a good game yesterday while he's hitting doubles, doing fun things, you know, Yankee prospects, you know, all kinds of exciting things like that. I am working very hard to get an X plug shirt made up because of yesterday's moment in the show. I think it's a sign and we need to run with it. Welsh, what do you think?
Speaker 2: What's the design? But what are we talking about here? What are we thinking of?
Speaker 1: You don't know. I'm open to x plug designs now again. Please let us, you know, keep it clean. Everybody out there, if you if you send them to me on the Twitter machine at Joe Pi's at BA seventeen. I will I will take a look at the designs, but I don't know. I think it was just x plug. I'm also pushing for the hashtag Welshism shirt because that's a shirt that I just personally want. I just want that shirt. But if you.
Speaker 2: Decided, are we going to put Welshism's on there or.
Speaker 1: I don't know how, I don't know how much it costs to get them. I'm I would love to put a list of them to tell you the truth, and I think that would be We are so close, by the way, we are so close to fourteen thousand subs if you haven't already subscribed to the YouTube channel again. We've got the trade videos, We've got all the fun things going on. We're also going to be doing on the Betting Pro side, welsh and I can do a home run Derby special. So go subscribe to Betting Pros as well, because that's going to drop sometime next week before the All Star break.
Speaker 2: Our City contestant in Vladimir g Junior officially announced.
Speaker 1: And I heard Mookie Betts is going to partake it as well.
Speaker 2: I may not just have seen that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I saw Dicey this morning on any news that i've You guys are.
Speaker 1: Waiting to see if they're named to the team because nobody wants to travel. Like if you're there, you're like, I'll do the All Star Game, I'll do the home run Derby, I'll do everything, but traveling just for the Derby. I think that's the hard cell.
Speaker 2: I still think Ellie de la Cruz, you gotta put him in that thing. You put him in that thing for those big evs. He's not going to be at the All Star Game, but put him in that contest, please. But I know they're going to focus on the guys that are actually, you know, in the game, in the game.
Speaker 1: In the game. It's in the game, folks, it's in the game. Let's talk about some of the things from the game. Yesterday, good day for prize picking. Yesterday, I had Lozardo and Bellow combined ks. I had Lozardo Fantasy points and Kyle Tucker over on Fantasy Points. Ring the bell baby cash?
Speaker 2: Did you ring that ding ding da?
Speaker 1: I can't cash because I'm in New Jersey. Well, nobody, I helped somebody cash. But it was a good day. Kyle Tucker three run bomb, good times there. The Cardinals continue to be the Cardinal. I mean, Yike's fourteen nothing yesterday. I mean, I think the end is for Adam Waynwright. It's here. A great career. I don't think a Hall of Fame career, but a great one, fun guy in Major League Baseball, good dude, big fantasy football guy. Maybe we'll try to get him on the show when he's retired. But I think it's over. I think this is the end of the line for Wayne Right. I think it's over. Cardinals are over. They should be sellers at the deadline. LAZARDA, let's talk about him. Welsh six and a third scoreless innings. He had nine strikeouts, one walk. LOZARDA was kind of this guy that if he invested in him this year, you had all the reason to believe that he could kind of finally have that big breakout season. You saw a lot of it last year. There's been so much negativity, so many injuries to deal with. It's been a long wait. It's been it's been a five year wait for Lozardo, going back to the A's years for him to really become the picture that he's emerging as now. So are you surprised that it's finally happened or are you just happy it's finally happened at this.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, I'm surprised from a if you going back and look in the last like ten years, of the guys that you know, us as prospect people have put as the top pitchers, they fail. Alex Reyes doesn't exist anymore. Mackenzie Gore actually just starting to kind of break through. So it's been kind of a rough run. But I'm not actually surprised from the talent this game, by the way, nineteen swing and whiffs only four on the fastball, his slider had a sixty three percent whiff rate. He had twelve of nineteen swings being whiffs, which is bonkers. Thirty three percent whiff rate, thirty percent CSW rate and a forty eight csw on his slider. That's been the thing I've always loved Lozardo and how he changed speeds and motions. The Velo uptick has been huge for him this year, and he's just moving in from like this is a solid pitcher to that upper tier to the you know, he's not into the elite of e leader or anything like that. But this is a guy that's gonna close you Lozardo. Lozardo could resemble an SP two on your team. I mean he's kind of performed at that level, but he can resemble that pretty solid SP four to three for people to have. And you know, wisk keep going. He keeps looking really good. Time for those Marlins to turn it around. Little side note, I just don't think I realized how bad the Cardinals from a standings perspective. I don't pay attention to records a whole bunch and very focused like player focus and everything that their last in the central. Just trying to throw this out real quick is mind boggling. Under the Cubs, they're the last in the central, right, they should trade off, But.
Speaker 1: I mean that's it. And the Mets are seventeen and a half games out, like so, look, it's just over for some of you. You know, it's time to have the hard conversations with some of these teams. The Cardinals and the Mets had expectations. These were teams we thought were going to contend for the Divisions and possibly World Series, and they are not going to do.
Speaker 2: Which do you think bends or breaks, I guess would be the better way to say it. First, it's the Mets or the Cardinals or I'm throwing the was it the White Sox in this too? The White Sox?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the white Socks I think a lot more failure potential built in. I don't think anybody looked at the White Sox as a safe investment. I think people will look at the White Soxes, this should get better, right right, it should get better. Where they looked at the Cardinals looked at the Mets is like this is gonna be good. I think that's that's a totally different perspective on those teams. I think that the Mets were smart. They blink because they have the best pieces to move, because they.
Speaker 2: Have hardinal Scotts threemium to move. Though, now you know what actually might disagree.
Speaker 1: I think, who's the picture on the Cardinals? You're gonna move. That's gonna make a difference in the playoffs. I got Verlander, I got Schures, or I got Oh. I'm talking about the.
Speaker 2: Total impact of trades, like what the what a team can get back. The Cardinals have a bevy of players, but the.
Speaker 1: Shoulder thing right now, I just heard that news this morning when I woke up. That's not fun to hear. I'm just saying, like, right now, there's the Cardinals don't have the pitching soign I'm not saying they don't have good pieces to move. I'm just saying, you want to talk about playoffs, now you're talking about impact starting pitcher. I think that's the big difference here.
Speaker 2: The problem with the I was actually looking at this badman and I just did this and this funny. David just said this in the chat. I didn't do this when we talked about trading Schuurser the other day because I just don't want everyone to roll their eyes every time and talk about the Diamondbacks. But we're looking at Shuser because it does make a lot of sense. He was a Diamondback. They're competing he kind of maybe in his career, but Suresier's gonna be tough. I think when Suzier is traded, I think he is gonna get traded. It's gonna disappoint you and a lot of other people. Because he's owed forty three million dollars this year. So if you want to backlog it, maybe it's fifteen million. The rest of the year and forty three million dollars like next year. So you're talking about a thirty eight year old pitcher who has sixty million dollars left if you trade him now into next year. The Mets aren't getting anything. They're gonna have like they're not unless they pay a decent amount of the money.
Speaker 1: They're getting something.
Speaker 2: They're getting get something, but they're not gonna get.
Speaker 1: Back on the free agent Parker. Look at the Wan Soto's of the world. I mean, look, the Met's biggest problem is that giant payroll and nothing to show for it. So if you're going to reorganize and then go out there on the market again, you gotta shed some of the salary you don't need. Okay that what you're trying to do is take that forty three million dollars and put into Wan Sodo and that's a the investment.
Speaker 2: You're looking at it logically, then that's not what I meant. I'm saying, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm usually logical guy. In that's time.
Speaker 2: I'm saying the return for Susier isn't going to please anybody because it's sixty million dollars and it won't look good. So yes, a team like the Diamondbacks should do it, because a rotation is a disaster. Rangers, who I've said Dodger.
Speaker 1: Is a nice story right full circle? For sure, it'd be great. Yeah, I think it back to where it all started. Chris Bassett was great yesterday, twelve strikeouts career high for him, six shutout innings over the Giants. Trey Turner a little sign of life. I don't know. We're still waiting. Every time I think Trey Turner's got to pick it up and have a nice run, it kind of just paters out.
Speaker 2: Where's Turner? That's not a guy? Sometimes in fantasy, especially fantasy analysis and stuff, you just kind of blow by and don't even think about some of the big players.
Speaker 1: First round pick, is it Turner or is it Lad?
Speaker 2: I guess it's probably flat because of this.
Speaker 1: I want to hear the Peanuts and Crackerjacks Vlad or Turner. Who's the bigger disappointment? Drop it in the chat right now. I want to know what you have to say.
Speaker 2: Seventeen stolen bases for Turner, eight homers. He's only hitting two forty nine, which kind of stinks his XBA is better, but everything is kind of down his barrel in four years.
Speaker 1: W Here's what happened. All of a sudden, the premium of the tray turner stolen bases that you had to have, you didn't have to have anymore because how everybody's stealing bases. So the thing that made him so valuable is the thing now you look at and you're like, wow, seventeen sales, whatever I can mount of my eyes at that, as opposed to some of the big power guys. I mean, those are the guys right now that are returning the better value. Until Judge got heard, obviously.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, But the the big thing was the five tools. You got, all those stolen bases with a guy that could hit decent amount significant homers who hit for a high batting average run an RBI. Might be a little bit dicey. He did it last year, But back to your point, so many guys are doing it. That the that the you know, the walls are kind of closing in on that, and guys like Corby Carroll is demolishing him, and guys like Bobby Witt, even though when they're struggling, they're categorically still outperforming it's just he's not providing the cool stuff, the amazing elite stuff that you would get with those stolen bases. Now he's kind of he's solid but average. It's a solid average player that you know, eight homer, seventeen stolen bases. That's actually not insane to do in this environment.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, man, it seems like the chat's very much into Trey Turner being the bigger disappointment. I agree because what I said, what you drafted him for you can now get because it's not that big of it's every other team is selling it now. You know, people something.
Speaker 2: Took him one and some people took him one overall.
Speaker 1: And yeah, kun Julio, I still like Juli hadn't you know, the bad start certainly hurt him, but we'll see where everything ends up. But Acuna certainly looks like the clear cut number one if it wasn't Otani. If you're getting both players, obviously it's always Otani. Jazz Chisholm homer second straight game, So that's good for Jazz. I guess the foot issue is at least tolerable because he's had some good uh situations there. Oh yeah, and that guy that I just mentioned Shoo Tani hit another two run home run just another day in the show Heo Tani story.
Speaker 2: I saw. I saw somebody mention that at this time last year, Judge was at thirty homers and Otani's at twenty nine right now, and we are we're not in the we're not even the space of talking about how.
Speaker 1: He's if he chases sixty, like if he gets to like what if he beats it? I mean, what a crazy set of circumstances that would be.
Speaker 2: I'm here while striking out two hundred, while striking out two hundreds. I remember one's like, well, okay, but you know what Judge is doing.
Speaker 1: He's a hitter.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah. Otani's doing that in his sleep while striking striking out two. This is our vengines from last year, when you and I kept coming on and being like, Okay, this is great. The Judge's doing this, but it's still a Taani And then.
Speaker 1: We said it wasn't fair, and Otani's like, I got this choice, don't worry, way to go. Let's do a little rookie lookie, Emma Chihan tough assignment in Colorado, but three runs five innings, respectable, tough environment, got the W for the uh for the Los Angeles Dodgers, they are good times, not good times for Brandon fought. No Randy Rose Arena, which really pissed off Welsh right after the show. A Rose Areina not in the lineup. Welsh lost his mind. It was madness here in the slack chat.
Speaker 2: And there was a homer in the first inning and it was Luke Rayley, who, by the way, I think Luke Raley was hitting three where a Rose Arena would have hit. It was super annoying.
Speaker 1: Six runs at the end of the day. So, uh what, we're not.
Speaker 2: The fought, it's we're done with the fot There's no thing we need to do with the fought anymore. He he's done word none. It's bad. He gets on the mound, he's just sweating. Every second he's sweat. I was so mad yesterday we were live recording as that game was going on, watching him. He is so disheveled when he's up there. They what they said they were trying to do was work on him being able to move the fastball more throw it inside on hitters hands. He did that early and then he falls apart. They don't. The sweeper doesn't have enough bite, it doesn't look good enough. The fastball. Everyone keeps playing the fastball. But yeah, maybe it just didn't you know, do anything locked into him, but it's it's garbage trash. He gives up hard, hard contact, he gives up Homer's. I am completely out on Brandon Fought. You should cut him in almost every format. I I'm getting mad thinking about it again. And thank god Corby, all that mattered. I almost lost my cool completely because as Brandon Fought is just getting lit up, giving him six earned runs, Corman Carroll got taken out of the game with his shoulder injury, but.
Speaker 1: The same one he had stay on. By the way, we're yet but yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean, but I mean really it could have been like a top piece of news we could have talked about because I was like anxiety ridden. It's okay, get.
Speaker 1: That talk space, you get to talk to somebody, like get online, you know, just I.
Speaker 2: Was like walking. I liked to go to that.
Speaker 1: We should do that live on the show. We should like because we could share screens, like we could get a talk space person, we could ask them, you know. I drafted trade Turner number one overall?
Speaker 2: What is that like like those online therapists would get like, yeah, it was online therapist.
Speaker 1: I just want to see what they have to say about it. It's like, this has been a really hard year for me. I took Trey Turner first. Overall, I'm eighth in the standings right now, and I'm really I'm really struggling with this.
Speaker 2: I was actually, like legitimately struggling with the Corbick Carroll stuff. My brand is very Corbick Carroll this year, so it would have been really rough.
Speaker 1: Wellow our brand, I think we've hitched that wagon toge Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, It's totally a thing here. But like it, I get tweets every day about anything he does. Uh, And I know we're jumping on this, but I want to make two points on the corby Carlstof since we're there. He says we're okay, you know, he says they did all the stress tests on it. Thank god, it's all good. But I'm still a little bit worried. And I really hope he's not in the lineup today because he talked about how he went now but he said he mentioned how kind of scared he was he had never felt that pain before and that's not something I feel super comfortable with. So I really hope they babied this into the All Star break. So he's good the rest of the way. I know anyone playing right now would hate it. But it was a serious scare. But looks like he's okay.
Speaker 1: So the wonky Penguins in the chat, but I think it's a salty penguin today, to be honest with you, because when talking in the chat here about the Otani judge home run thing, the salty penguin says without using special baseballs in Yankee Stadium, that's what Otani's doing. Yikes.
Speaker 2: And then look at Wonky over here, who had seventeen minutes for Corbyn Carroll's appearance. Wonkey sayn't a good look. This is you're being very salty and angry.
Speaker 1: Really is not happen? What happened to Wonks? What's going on? Let's go the injury report. Uh EDWARDO. Rodriguez born a third squirrels sittings in the minor League, ree have assignment. He will be traded as soon as he comes back and throws. I would say two starts, two starts he gone. Dustin May has yet to resume throwing. No shocker there. So between that and this Clayton Kershaw dealing with the left shoulder inflammation news, Emma, she has not going anywhere for the next couple of weeks. Folks like he's going to be in this rotation until they get a long term solution. So I think till mid to late July. Emma, she Hen's still gonna be useful. Don't go dropping him. We talked about Corbin Kroll. I won't go back on that, but Chris Bryant will return today for finale against the Tigers. Here's a fun fact in the way reire video this week. Spencer Torkleson was one of my pickups because I said, you know, four of the eight home runs have come this month. He's starting to figure things out. Another homer, oh wait, another one. Two homers for Spencer Torkleson right now, So I think things are starting to get figured out late Bloomer, That's okay, We'll take it anyway. Three up and three down. Jad Martinez boys, he been on fire, had the injury was terrible in the beginning of the year, cuttable, and then he's come back out of a pretty strong performance so far, considering the ADP as a player we liked going into the season, and Man in April did not look good. But four for five with a homer. Yet Alex Bregman three for four with the Grand Slam and that onslaught of the poor Cardinals and then Vlad Guerrero Junior at a home run. So Vlad is heating up Blad is gonna be in the home run Derby? Do we think Vlad is in line for a big second half? Well big?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's gonna be big big.
Speaker 1: I want to know, is it big? It's all I'm here for the big second half. Don't give me the medium worn I don't want.
Speaker 2: I'm a little bit of a conspiracy. Like the home run Derby swinging could alter some of the guys. I don't know. I feel like there's just a thing to that. So I don't know if it's gonna jumpstart him in any way. I think we'll get like eighty five percent flat. I don't think we're gonna get a monster flat in the second half. But I buy him being much better. You know he is getting that, So I'm in.
Speaker 1: I hope so it's got to turn around. Three down. Adam Wainwright got only five outs yesterday six runs. Yikes, not a good look. Lance Lynn. Lance Lynn is ad the weirdest season I've seen in recent memory. So he gave up three homers, five runs, but he got the w Where's the other day when he struck out eight million guys? He got the loss. I can't I can't describe it. I don't know. He's weird.
Speaker 2: He's another one of those guys. I wonder if they would consider moving him. It's been bad, but he does have almost a two run differential between his era and his expected era, which that's.
Speaker 1: A guy i'd be after. There's a short term commitment. The Reds, the Diamondbacks, that's the kind of picture I think they're more in the market for. Is a lance Lynn type guy who I think change of scenery would probably be good for him. At this point. Anything's better than Chicago. Do you think.
Speaker 2: Do you think like tons of pictures could get traded like Bieber Suresier Lincoln.
Speaker 1: I don't think he was going anywhere. The Cleveland's in first place. How do you trade?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's right. Well they talked about but they talked about moving him a.
Speaker 1: Month ago when the offense was doing nothing. I think we were on that path. The Tristan McKenzie injury coupled with what we just have happened in terms of this run, that the offense has picked things up a little bit this month totally has changed a complexion they are in this race. I think they're the favor for this r I really do.
Speaker 2: It's just by the way rack here.
Speaker 1: But did you see that Jose Ramirez. They'll take the pick in Cleveland. The pick is more valuable to them. They want the pick in Cleveland, I think. But did you see that steal of Home from Jose Ramirez yesterday?
Speaker 2: That was mild amazing. That's one of those magical moments to where the camera comes in and a guy has a wherewithal to make an adjustment on the fly last second, because if you haven't seen it, he steals home and as he's sliding in the catcher has the glove like out here, and I mean in slow motion it looks like it's totally easy, but this is all happening in real time speed.
Speaker 1: Josier Ramirez like ninety nine miles Rose.
Speaker 2: Ramirez has his hand up and moves it over around to touch the base. It was it was one of the cooler plays. And then I saw it. I don't know who said it, so I would love to give them credit, but someone said is stealing home These sing coolest play maybe in sports, but in baseball. So think about baseball. There's like, you know, a pitcher comeback or awesome catch. There's stealing a home run. I think that's the big one. Robbing a home run. There's you know, maybe pimping a homework, Like is there anything cooler in baseball?
Speaker 1: It comes out of nowhere, which is fun, and you don't see it very often, maybe see it once a season.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's like a perfect game. It's kind of like a perfect game, like how.
Speaker 1: Many you see it? How many games? Even less? But what's special about that moment is it comes out of nowhere. You're not anticipating it, and it all happens so fast, and there's there's a danger element that I think makes it kind of fun because there is a hitter there with a bat. Well, I mean, there's a bad guy ball ninety five miles an hour in the same location where there's a guy with a bat and you're trying to dive in between all of those things at one time, like you might die. That's why it's exciting.
Speaker 2: Well, I like it. I like that. Stealing home is like a bad guy, like bringing a bad boy home. Stealing home wears black sunglasses and ripsi and has a motorcycle and revsit at your dad's house like he's a bad boy homes.
Speaker 1: You get out of here, Jose Ramirez. That is the leather jacket, and you have a bad attitude. You get out of here. I don't want you dated my daughter. I still try to get the Patrick Sandal seven runs five innings. That's it. Now we're done, Welsh. You know what time it is. Trying to pick some prizes, baby, let's go, let's pick them. Sign up today prize picks dot com. Download the app, get one hundred percent de posit match up to one hundred dollars, but only when he use the promo code leading off. So use that promo code, Welsh, pick some prizes today, let's go.
Speaker 2: I should have just kept doing it so you could have never said the Patrick sand I should have just like brought something else.
Speaker 1: Fourth it'd be like, hey, Patrick sand get to Patrick s Edwar.
Speaker 2: I actually am. I was going to ask this, how many home stolen bases are there? I don't know how to say that. How many times has home has stolen in stole like in history of baseball? How many are there? I don't know how many steals of home I'm going to pick.
Speaker 1: Some prizes because Welsh's possible. I'll do it.
Speaker 2: I got it, I got it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Now you lost your opportunity, Patrick said, I was just kidding. Wander Franco seven hitter Fantasy score over today in Seattle, Mookie Betts nine and a half. I'm gonna go over against the Kansas City Royal. That was a big number of mookies in the zone right now. And Pablo Lopez has been much better on the road than at home this year. Six pitcher strikeouts against Baltmore. I'm gonna go the over on that one. Now you can pick your prizes, Welsh, go ahead.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, all right. By the way, Wonkey's apologized, said, Mayor's back from the crew. So that's why Wonky's a little salty.
Speaker 1: Oh I'd be having I'd be salty too if Mike Maher returned it.
Speaker 2: I have there you go all right. So for my prize picks today, I'm taking Shane McClanahan and Bryce Miller no run first inning. I will take the under Freddy Freeman total bases one and a half and Matt Olsen Fantasy score eight and a half. I want to play lots and lots of different pieces here, but those are my three favorite that you guys can So maybe you can put a little bit of mine, a little bit of Joe's if you guys want to make a monster on price picks, because you can. You can pick from as low as two up to I believe six, So go and do it. Those beat on prize picks.
Speaker 1: You can get with this or you can get with that. Betting Wise today, Pablo Lopez five and a half. K's over again. You can follow me on Betting Pros, which is one of the fun things. If you haven't already downloaded the app, you can set your trackers to for specific sports so you get notifications like if you're just a baseball better, you could do that. If you just want to set up for baseball and NFL whatever you want to do, you could set all those notifications, which is great. But for right now, follow me you can get all my bets every single day here Monday through Friday. I'm also taking the Twins to win this game, so you can couple that together. I would do that the strikeouts five and a half over the Twins minus one to four on the money line. I can take the Giants to beat up on the Mets, because it's just easy to beat up on the Mets minus one eighteen. Again. Maybe pair that with an over on the Carlos Carrasco earned runs. That seems like a good pairing to me. And then one more duo for you. Let's go McClanahan six and a half k's over the Juices have. It's minus one thirty four on VP, but you put that with the race to win it minus one thirty five and you'll get like a two and a half to three to one positive number on that. So go ahead and put those things together. Welsh, what are you putting together on the betting side.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna tell you. I don't know if you saw this, Steven Rife in the chat just posted. This is an amazing stat According to Baseball Almanac, Ty Cobb stole home fifty four times. I didn't think there were fifty four stoles of homes in baseball history, and Ty Cobb did it fifty four.
Speaker 1: Well, it was a much more common occurrence in old timey baseball.
Speaker 2: When they were throwing forty five to the play.
Speaker 1: And what do you doing? Ass like you gotta try to stay at home on me? Will maybe if I throw this spitball, Yeah, maybe maybe I'll be able to see what happens that fella.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be polite. Wouldn't be polite if you kept looking over it. May WHI I'm trying to steal this base.
Speaker 1: I'd like to make so many Tay Cob jokes, but I'm not not gonna make any of them. Just gna just gonna look.
Speaker 2: But fifty four times is wild to me. On the bets, So talk to you guys about the Miller. I'm going with lots of different Millers here. Head Bryce earlier going with Bobby Miller. Strikeouts five and a half over is plus money against the Royals, real stink. They love to strike out, So Bobby Miller will go with that. Sean McClanahan, it's juiced up a little bit, but I love the strikeout six and a half today minus one forty parlay both of those if you would like, you're gonna get to forty two. And going with the team total today Los Angeles Dodgers through the first five innings, team total runs three and a half at plus one twenty. That is how I'm attacking that. And I feel like I screwed up one of the teams.
Speaker 1: So the DoD doles of Home of welsh Ism, can we say that, thybe? We could add that to all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm being like a little doofy about it, but yeah, absolutely, Oh yeah, no, the Dodgers other rose. I thought I was screwing that up. So that's why I love the strikeouts. That's why I love the.
Speaker 1: Team totals here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Stoles of Home is a stats.
Speaker 1: Doles of home. There you go, Hi, that fella. That's if you can get to let's say, if you can hit this shine ball that I've got here, That's what they used to throw. They used to rub the ball in their wool hands till part of the ball got shine.
Speaker 2: Pure looks over You still home that, buddy, I'm gonna give you a shine of if you don't listen.
Speaker 1: Here, pal, I've got Jack Johnson right here for you.
Speaker 2: Hello, I actually feel like I could do this with you all day long. We could just do that D like.
Speaker 1: To do old timey baseball announce a boy, but it would definitely get us. You know what else is fun so rare? All the children they love the bubble gum cards. But if you had the bubble gum cards on that fancy computer machine, if yours, then you can get sorad dot com. Here's how you sign up, fellas and ladies out there. You love this so rare, make sure you sign up today. Use that promotional code there, Fantasypros dot com slash collect. That's how you sign up for free and all the fellas that will join your ROSTA. Well, you can go ahead and compete against some other good fellas over there in that Leading off league Fantasypros dot Com slash Leading Off League. It's fun, it's fantasy, and best of all, it's rare, so rare, MLB, how was that for you?
Speaker 2: Like we're getting we're turning a little South Park Canadian. But I think it was not true.
Speaker 1: Guy, buddy, I'm not you all pal friend, I'm not your friend.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the DFS pix of the day, Pablo Lopez again. This is the train at home. Terrible this year, on the road magical this year. Nine point five k. Freddie Pearlt is in that same range, so as Bobby Miller. So to Welsh's point about Bobby Miller especially there, I think the roster percentage will be low. He can give you six innings and six caves and the w potentially, so Miller in the tournaments, Peralta and Lopez more in cash today, I'm fading McClanahan at eleven K, though it's just too expensive. I think Miller, Paralta and Lopez can get you the same and free up a thousand dollars to spend on offense. That offense I want to spend on Angels, Dodgers, Giants again. Troll of the Mets today, Owen Miller two point six, Jose Brady with two point eight, and JD. Davis sticking it to his old baller club because he ain't special, but he's there two point nine. For the week I'm gonna be taking, of course, my good pal showy Otani for the weekend. That's my home run call for the weekend. We've got JJ Tater at the top now thirty homers overtaking Razor Ramone. I don't see the Welsh there anymore. I don't know what happened, but he's behind. But that's okay. There's plenty of home runs to be called. Sign up today Fantacypros dot Com, slash Chat, Join the Discord. I got lots of discord plans this year for NFL season. So if you haven't sign up today, go premium Fantasypros dot Com Premium so you can make home run calls for July. Win fabulous prizes, naby Nex blood T shirt. I don't know, Welsh, you're smirking? Was there something?
Speaker 2: Oh man? BT fat fouts just made me like I fat eyed ten tense I fasted. That made me laugh. So I was trying to contain myself and not being ridiculous on here. But I looked at that and I instantly started chuckling. So good one chat.
Speaker 1: He gives a home run call for the weekend. What do you have?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Freddy Freeman. Freddy Freeman on the total basis today, We're gonna just keep them through the weekend. Freddy Freeze, give me some homer so I can get back up on the board please.
Speaker 1: Now. We want everyone to have a great holiday weekend. We will be doing a show here on Monday, as we always do, but it's a company holiday on the fourth, and we want you all to go and just enjoy life, enjoy baseball, get some barbecues and fireworks, all that stuff in. We won't be on the fourth, while we will be here the rest of the week on Monday through Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, all the other days that aren't July fourth. You can do it our Neesday, yeah, Tuesday, every day but Tuesday, and then we're gonna have a special all Star break schedule. We got some fun things planned going on there, so lots of fun things. I hope everybody has a great weekend. We appreciate you here. I want to come back Monday, Welsh. I want to see fourteen k subs.
Speaker 2: I have something better for you, Joe. We don't do a show if it's not at fourteen we don't go live.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right. On Tuesday, we will not go live if it is not fourteen thousands.
Speaker 2: Well no, then you're setting us up for filure then saying.
Speaker 1: On Tuesday we will not go live if we have fourteen thousand subs, and if we have fourteen thousand, we're going to take a day off and come back and have mustaches. So there you go. You choose, you choose.
Speaker 2: My wife told me to shave you today. She's like, will you shave today? And I was like, oh, man, I gotta tell her about the fourteenth organized I gotta keep this. I think I got to keep it.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see. So go out there, everybody, have a great weekend of a great holiday, whatever you're doing. We appreciate you all and all the success that we've had here on the MLB channel this year because of all of you, So again, show your appreciation. Like this video, share and subscribe, Defense Bros MLB. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids stole them, homes stole them.
Speaker 2: My friend buddy,