Speaker 1: Hey guys, No, I'm not ready yet.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Let me go in this camra. What do you get out of here?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Now, in case you didn't know, that was Diamond. Diamond is the executive producer of the show, and she had no idea what goes on in the show because last week she's like, wait a minute, you guys only do one a week. Now she has no clue, clueless. She doesn't even eat cereal because there's allergic to everything. If you paid me, then maybe I know more. Wow, And also I need to be a part of your promos, So let's record one now.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this tastes great. No, it doesn't taste good at all.
Speaker 1: Bye. I know you guys who had to eat cereal?
Speaker 2: Makes them come please so cereal they.
Speaker 1: Can't acquire.
Speaker 2: Some get some retired.
Speaker 1: Scotch Scott Scott, Well, you don't like that version.
Speaker 2: That jingle more than any of the other ones. Makes it sound like it's like a Disney Channel show, like the two of us would be like running around the house and would be like, oh my god, yeah, like Scott and Andy, and then I'd be like baking something and then you'd like pop up or something.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I forgot to change my clothes last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or last night, oh even though it's last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh look there's Jeff. No, no, you have to blur that out.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how. Oh well, you froze anyway, so that's good, you froze. Welcome to Serial Killer. Is this is episode one hundred and fifty one. I like to say one fifty one, okay, and I don't like. I don't like people that say one hundred and fifty one. Okay. I don't know too many people that do. Gregg T would do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he also thought Cheerio's mascot was blueberry, so no strawberries. Oh my god, let's just end the episode here because it's not gonna where. That just ruined everything.
Speaker 1: I'm I is twitching? Okay, cool, Maybe you should get that checked out. Today's November. Second, it's Monday. It's November.
Speaker 2: Andy, can't believe it's November.
Speaker 1: Fall foliage time.
Speaker 2: I love fall, really, I do.
Speaker 1: What do you like best about fall? Andy? The crunchy leaves under your feet, the apple cider.
Speaker 2: No, the blankets. I love wearing blankets.
Speaker 1: Because you have no heat or air conditioning in your pizza oven.
Speaker 2: I never turn on my heat anyway, so it's fine. I get used to temperature extremes. I mean, either eighty six degree weather in my apartment or I'm in fifty four degrees. It's either or.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's get on with the cereal. So I have to thank Jamie, a listener of ours, because she emailed us and said, hey, I'm about to send you thirty boxes of cereal. Have fun. So see those two big boxes right there, it's very big. They're both full of Millville all D cereal and some letal cereals and some other assorted cereals, some of which we've already done. But at least we have cereal for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: I think we should do an episode that just features ten all these cereals, just so we can bang them all.
Speaker 2: So a double episode.
Speaker 1: No, that would be like a quadruple episode.
Speaker 2: True, very true.
Speaker 1: However, in this episode, speaking of listeners that send us stuff, do.
Speaker 2: You have any like fun ninety songs you want to play that I'm not going to know or anything.
Speaker 1: Not in this episode? Wow, I don't, I don't. This episode is dedicated to Daisy, our listener, because I came in one day and there were bags sitting here from Amazon. She had them delivered to us. Oh wow, we haven't done too many Amazon slash Whole foods like slash cereals. We did. What was it that something belly happy belly? Is it happy Belly? Yeah? That was Amazon's brand. But if you go to Whole Foods, they have what is it three sixty five or something? Their brand is something three sixty five. I don't shop there. It's too expensive and it's too organic, and I don't care, so I don't buy it. So thank you very much, Daisy for sending us some whole food cereals not too organic and I don't care. That's right, that's what should be on your tombstone. There was that way too organic and I don't care. There was that one time when we ate that trail mixy type cereal and I'm like, if Whole Foods had a taste, this is what it would taste like. And that's just what I think. It's very granola and unshaved arm pits, and it's just that's that's whole foods to me.
Speaker 2: So when you say unshaved armpits, I'm guessing you mean females. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, only females. Only females, So you have no stereotype against the male hippie. Well, they're literally just females. Okay, you're non deodorant wearing people. Well yeah, let me just tell you you need deodorant with aluminum in it. As much as it can irritate your pits, it's gonna work in the end.
Speaker 1: Oh are you allergic to that? Meaning allergic to everything?
Speaker 2: I actually am. I get really terrible rashes. I actually went to the doctor for it.
Speaker 1: So if I strip you down and wrap you in a Reynolds wrap, would.
Speaker 2: You I've never tried it, and I don't want to try it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry. Reynolds wrap would be their plastic wrap. I meant aluminum foil. Yeah, I don't want to be wrapped in aluminum foil. But I don't really want to wrap you naked in anything. So let me go down to the cereal sack. And it actually is a sack because it's a paper bag. Oh nice paper bags. Well, I guess in some parts of the country they call all bags sacks.
Speaker 2: Well that's likely. In our last episode, we didn't bring this up, but it has Some people call Sprinkles jimmies. Who calls it a jimmy? The hell is it a jimmy?
Speaker 1: Some dude named Jimmy must have like hit someone with a bat and said, from now on, you call these jimmys.
Speaker 2: It's the mob story of Sprinkles.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. And you know what, In New York, the bag band just went into effect again like two weeks ago. And I'm sure you're pissed off about it. You have no I do you know what I did? And it's so very like not earthy. Well, supermarkets can't give you plastic bags anymore because they're outlawed or band or whatever, but there's no law that says they can't sell them. So I bought a case of one thousand disposable one time use plastic bags from Shopright for twenty bucks. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: So instead of just buying a large tote bag.
Speaker 1: Nope, I will not. It's disgusting bringing crap germs into stores. They shouldn't allow it. During COVID, they shouldn't the people bring their own bags into the supermarkets. It's disgusting. No one knows what kind of gank you have in your house, gross man.
Speaker 2: So there's so many things wrong with that statement, including how you don't understand germs. But I'll let you just continue.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, then why if you bring your own bags, they will not pack them for you because they don't want to touch them, because they're dirty from your house.
Speaker 2: Because it's literally meant for you to touch your own items and put them in the bag.
Speaker 1: It's literally like, Look, I don't like baggers. I'll tell you that right now, but a lot of people do like baggers. And what I'm saying is if you bring your own bags, the baggers are not allowed to bag. That's all I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You're the human being of all time lazy, and you.
Speaker 1: Are I like to bag. I'm not lazy. I don't like baggers. That's not lazy.
Speaker 2: You are a crazy person when it comes to like any rule changing in the slightest bit, it's like you adjusting to change. I don't know what this says about you, or if this is a trait that's like you found along your life. We can dig into this with like a psychologist, maybe in a future.
Speaker 1: Well normally, when I come home from a supermarketing change, hold on Normally, when I come from you supermarket, I can carry fifteen plastic bags up the driveway. But now paper oh, I get two. That's it. I got to make fifteen trips. I know I could use it because I'm getting a little heavy. But I'm just saying it's annoying and it's a time waster when you can't carry all the plastic bags.
Speaker 2: So before plastic bags came into effects, people were just fine with paper bags. In California. This has been happening without plastic bags, for I would never live there a decade. I would never live there. So why is it that you on Long Island are a special exemption to the rule. Only you can't adjust to this.
Speaker 1: I don't like change.
Speaker 2: Well there it is. Yeah, look at the progress we've made, folks. Yes, yes, we love ad Mitigan and putting it out into the world.
Speaker 1: I refuse to adjust through two bags. I will always use plastic bags somehow or another, and that is your right.
Speaker 2: But you can't say that it's stupid and it doesn't make sense when literally.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense to me. I'll go dredge the ocean and I'll pull plastic bags out of the bottom of the sea, and I will use them for the.
Speaker 2: Fish straw out of a sea turtle's note.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't care about the straws. I'm going to use the bags all right.
Speaker 2: I'm don't care about straws plastic shaws all day.
Speaker 1: I bought a big case of plastic straws, and I bring them to the restaurants that serve those crap paper straws that fall apart in your mouth? Who wants those? You have to use two or three paper straws for every one plastic straw because the paper ones fall apart.
Speaker 2: Do you ever think what this sounds like to an outsider?
Speaker 1: You sounds a great movie like you? Okay?
Speaker 2: And the book was great too.
Speaker 1: Oh you read it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, back to what I was saying. You don't like think to an outsider you saying I hate paper straw so much. I went out and bought a box of a thousand plastic straws. How stupid that sounds, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, pony boy. I also bought a case of one thousand styrofoam coffee cups because you can't get them here anymore and I need them.
Speaker 2: You are the type of person who makes a fuss about nothing. You're the one person on the news who they have to interview, who has to be like one person opposed this band, I don't like it, Like you're the one person who doesn't like it, but their voice is the loudest. Everybody else can adjust to no cups, no plastic straws, no whatever, but you're the one person who has to be like, it's my right.
Speaker 1: Let's start this episode off with some pillows. How about that? Okay, Now, the box feels very thin and flimsy because you know it's probably recycled, and.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what your opposition to recycle thing.
Speaker 1: Not Listen, I am a huge recycler. Huge. It's not like it even goes anywhere I recycle. I know most of it goes in the landfill anyway, because.
Speaker 2: We stop selling our garbage to China.
Speaker 1: Try and look it up. That's right. But I am a big recycler. I recycle everything, mostly because of the nickels you get from returning bottles and cans. But I do put my yellow bucket out every Tuesday morning with all my recyclables. I flatten my cardboard, I do it all. I'd get mad when my kids throw things away that should not be thrown away. And I teach them, but what go ahead? What were you gonna say.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying there needs to be a national trash standard.
Speaker 1: Well, that is never going to happen.
Speaker 2: It makes sense though, if everybody had to recycle and do the same things. Why is it that I could be in on Long Island and it's like, no, we take our cups and put them in the recycling. But then in Jersey City it's like, now you can throw.
Speaker 1: It in the regular trash. Yeah. Do you know that they make us just throw our glass away? Now they recycling glass. So it's like bebe spaghetti, saust jar throw it away?
Speaker 2: Makes no sense.
Speaker 1: It hurts me. It hurts me. Yeah, recycling glass for so many years, and all of a sudden they when you're throw in the garbage, or you can take it thirty miles down to the recycling center, which I do. It's not thirty miles, but it's annoying. Anyway, let's get into this.
Speaker 2: Can you go back to recycling? Say one thing that you said before that you don't like change. I just need to hear it again.
Speaker 1: They don't like change.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's music to my ears.
Speaker 1: Looks so artificially colored. They're so yellow. It's hazelnut coco pillows from three sixty five Whole Food's Market, organic and very hairy. Hairy. Well, yeah, because they didn't shave.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're listening to that music too loud and smoking narrowed.
Speaker 1: You wanna here's your dope pillows? Anne, you love it? Okay?
Speaker 2: I don't have a spoon.
Speaker 1: Because you threw it out. What a waster. That's more plastic in the landfill.
Speaker 2: My one spoon to your box of a thousand straws.
Speaker 1: Let's talk later. Here you go, pal, thank you, let's go. I thought it was just chocolate, but it's hazel nut coke. I'm not gonna like this. The pillow itself tastes very earthy. I like it a lot. It does taste pretty much like nutella.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give this four balls in a spoon. That's delicious, and I don't love nutella.
Speaker 1: What was the other cereal we had like this? It was another pillow? Was it that kosher cereal?
Speaker 2: No? So we had one that was from like Iceland or something. Huh, Yeah, it was like an Icelandic cereal. I have it at my parents out because you let me take it home. It was like some weird Swiss one and it came in a foil bag. I think it was the kosher one, though it wasn't. Okay, we had a kosher one that was like this, but we also had one that was more neutellity. This is oddly pretty good. Yeah, four balls in a spoon. Delicious, four balls. This one's shortlisted on my Cereal of the Ear.
Speaker 1: No it is not, but I will allow you to go to Whole Foods to buy it. Thank you for giving permission to our listeners to go shop at a store. No problem. So let's follow it up with some more pillows. It's your favorite flavor. I'm gonna go get it berry crisp pillows. Okay, it's weird because it is the berry filled pillows. But there's also puffs, those little balls in here too, elderberry flavored cereal puffs with organic strawberry for Okay, this is going to be delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, elderberry is nice.
Speaker 1: It's good for you. It is it is what an antioxidant?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's basically like you could take elderberry almost like you would like a vitamin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do. I have the we have the Elderberry gummies that so sob call? So what is it?
Speaker 2: Samba Call?
Speaker 1: You know that they sponsored the Big Show podcast but one? Oh wow, but I still like them.
Speaker 2: Well, my mom has been taking Samba call for years, so yeah, I should have had that.
Speaker 1: Just kidding. I wouldn't know how to endorse something.
Speaker 2: Do you like Samba call?
Speaker 1: My mom does? Go by Okay, the bag is much smaller than the box.
Speaker 2: Scott. Guess what?
Speaker 1: Oh smells very very delicious. Guess what, Scott?
Speaker 2: I submitted my Survivor audition video again. Can't wait to not go anywhere?
Speaker 1: Good luck Andy?
Speaker 2: What happens if I meet it? Wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 1: I have to tell you? Speaking of submitting auditions, oh supermarkets, don't get me started on supermarket stall. Here we go. I knew that this show was coming back a year ago or more, and I've been scouring for audition to audition for it. I've asked everybody but that we know in the biz, please let me know when you see anything. No one ever got back to me.
Speaker 2: Have you been to the ABC casting website or whatever website?
Speaker 1: I have been to every website. I've searched NonStop, and then all of a sudden, there's the show. But now you can audition on their website.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but I don't think it's going to last into another season because it's kind of awful.
Speaker 2: Well, they're probably working out the kinks. I could see you on that show. It was almost on that beach Zam show.
Speaker 1: I could beach Zam.
Speaker 2: I auditioned, well, my aunt auditioned, and then she didn't tell me that she made it to the next round by putting my name in h. And then what was terrible about it was that they asked me and not my aunt to move forward. So I was like, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: You should have you should have double crossed your aunt.
Speaker 2: No, that's mean. I would never do that. Plus I don't want to beach Zam. I don't really care enough.
Speaker 1: Silverchair Tomorrow. Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: So in the audition when you got it, it was so weird because it was a skype call and a producer is sitting there and he's like, all right, we're gonna play this clip. So play the clip or a clip of a song, and so he'd be like, oh my god, it's the chip sem and then they would make like a noise and they'd be like, act excited, so you'd have to be like, oh my god, we did it.
Speaker 1: It's the chip sem Yeah. I hate those. I did a zoom audition for some show. I don't remember what the hell it was. It might have been, I don't know. It was one of those new the ABC shows that they came back on Sunday nights or whatever, and they're like, Okay, how are you gonna act? I think it was the one with what's his name Baldwin? What's when the Baldwin? Oh? Match game? It was match game. Oh. So I auditioned for match Game and I was with the producer and everything, and I got to the second round and they're like you just won ten thousand dollars and I'm like, you know it was it was so well because I didn't really win ten thousand dollars, so I couldn't. You can't react to something when you don't really win it. No, it's unless you're unless you're a really good actor. And I'm not a good actor yet, so it's never pay excitement.
Speaker 2: And it was just not something that like I could see myself on national television. Plus fit jeopardized my chance of maybe one day being on Survivor, I'd be pissed off.
Speaker 1: I also auditioned for Hollywood Squares back in the day. Fine, ready, here we go.
Speaker 2: No, prolutely not.
Speaker 1: You're so different. Well, maybe it's just a consistency thing, because the jam is delicious, which inside the pillow is like is jelly, and it's hard, it's chewy. It's not like the other one that was creamy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and take it back now. There's no place for the puffs in here though. There don't need to be puffs. The pillows on their own are delicious. You get a little bit of a workout when you eat the cereal and if you have dentures, don't bother.
Speaker 2: No, don't do it. Yeah no, oh, I think it's been on the mic, so sorry.
Speaker 1: I like it though. Remove the puffs and there's four bowls in a spoon. Yeah, with the puffs four balls, four balls too. This is delicious for bop are two cereals that don't have letdowns. Look great? Yeah, our friend Kebby was actually on Hollywood Squares. They flew us out there and the Weakest Link too. We're in a bunch of you on the Weakest Link some of them were. And while while he was on Hollywood Squares, it was the same lot that they did prices right on. So they got us drunk, Henry Winkler, you know Henry winks the Fawns. Yes, hey, yes, So they got us drunk at the Hollywood Squares party. And so Kubby and I like broke away from the party and we started running around the price is right set? Oh my god, and we were like spinning the wheel drunk, but it was locked, so like we were trying to pull it and it wouldn't spin. I think we might have broken it, but because it was locked, you couldn't. It wasn't just free spinning. That's amazing. Yeah. And I was also on Chain Reaction Wow with Garrett Wow. Yeah. I mean it's like fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. Well, maybe one day I'll be on Survivor, Scott.
Speaker 1: Oh, Kubby was on that show too. Yeah. Why was it a couple of game shows and of course, you know, and I was like, you weren't on Survivor. You went to a day No, no, no. And of course my stint on Extreme Couponing, you know, season one, episode thirteen, the finale of that season.
Speaker 2: I had a sixteen and Pregnant two reunion. Oh is that your phone?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah it is. I'm not going to answer it now though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was in the background of the sixteen and Pregnant two reunion?
Speaker 1: Did you get someone pregnant?
Speaker 2: No, they just were looking for audience members. So I applied and then I got on it and I got to ask a question. It was really fun.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see a tape of that, please.
Speaker 2: So it's literally I think you see me twice the whole reunion, but you see me in the background a whole bunch you see being my profile picture.
Speaker 1: Do you have a big giant afrouh? Yeah? Actually yeah, because you should have gotten a haircut that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably all right.
Speaker 1: The last in the Whole Foods series of cereals from our friend Daisy is kind of boring. We should have done this one first. They're basically brown rice crispies, not chocolate. They're just like brown rice.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: We hate rice cereals. Yeah, this one's gonna suck. It's brown rice crisps. It's three sixty five there brand organic from Whole Foods, Breakfast and Beyond Cool. Lightly sweetened organic whole grain brown rice cereal. It's vegan, it's low fat, and it's whole food. So can I tell you know what chow?
Speaker 2: I wish you could be on Doctor Phil? Why?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Why? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just so always funny how they like solicit people to be on that show, how they like fly them out there and they basically bait them at their stories. My favorite was the guy who said he was a robot, Like, who actually believes this man thinks he's a robot?
Speaker 1: Do you sit and watch this show?
Speaker 2: It's my fall asleep showalk is the perfect time for a nap.
Speaker 1: I used to catch the tail ent of it. It was on right before the news on the local channel. They're great. You know what these look like rice crispies. They look just like rice crispies. And I didn't over pour if you notice, So you only have to take one spoon.
Speaker 2: I've literally only been eating one bite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I know you're so swelt over there. Hey look at me, Andy, Okay, quek c there you go ready, one, two, three, here's like a cigarette butt, not not sweetened at all. Yeah, they're not even as good as rice krispies. Yeah, I don't add things to so this needs something two bowls at best. At best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna do the same. It's not good. That's not good.
Speaker 1: But your typical whole food shopper would probably love it. So go ahead and pick it up.
Speaker 2: Here we go. I'm sure they add things to it. No, one's just eating brown rice crisp by itself.
Speaker 1: My mom would, well, yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe because it's easier to eat. Nah.
Speaker 1: Old people like stuff like that. Okay, she likes that bagged commut. Also that that puffed crap in the bag on the bottom shelf. Can you get me two bags of kamut? She might be listening to this. I'm sorry, Mom, I'll bring you home some commot. Actually, i'll bring you home this brown rice crisp because it's for old people.
Speaker 2: I think I want to take home one of the three sixty five ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode one fifty one. Next money will be episode one fifty two.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's like numbers so cool.
Speaker 1: I have one. I'm not going to use the coming up stager here because there's nothing really exciting. Okay, I'm still waiting on a new one, which I'm not going to tell you, but I'm waiting on it.
Speaker 2: Is it the Little Dead?
Speaker 1: Well that's not till December. Oh okay, but there's another one coming out that I am expecting that we hopefully will have by the next airing. Thank you for listening. Please follow us serial Killers PC on all social platforms.
Speaker 2: Make sure you go to the website serial killerspc dot com. Make sure you leave us a review. We love reading your reviews, and uh yeah, share this podcast, send it to all your friends and uh yeah, oh yeah, and YouTube? Go watch this on YouTube.
Speaker 1: You're not seeing any of this anywhere?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Who are you? Screw it up?
Speaker 2: All? Well, this one I actually recorded correctly.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to read you some of the reviews that came in.
Speaker 2: We have a perfect five point zero.
Speaker 1: Yes we do. Entertaining My favorite podcast, Entertaining while I'm bored at work. Love this podcast so much, says Brandy. Oh no, what brand? Brand? Oh sorry, Brand? Absolutely amazing to listen to. It's entertaining, and the reviews on cereals are great. I've tried new serials because of this podcast. I'm telling all my fellow serial lovers. To listen. Wow. Yeah, Cereal companies take note. She's trying new serials because of this podcast. Yes, what's up now? Wow? All right, thanks for listening. We'll see you next Monday. Have a great week until then, crush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the trap is spoken.
Speaker 1: Look look, look, look, three views? You are? People think?
Speaker 2: Goodbye?
Speaker 1: Three views?
Speaker 2: Can you not be negative? You did a solid How many minutes is this? Twenty something minutes of not being negative and you had to end it by being like, oh this sucks.
Speaker 1: How long it's gonna take me to edit this?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna yeah, all right, justin all right,