Speaker 1: Motherfucking mini episode, mini episode, motherfucking mini ever sel.
Speaker 2: Cuckoo could chew.
Speaker 3: That's right. Bring it in, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: We have another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 4: The podcast that dives deep into the pockets of black conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Theories, and we finally worked approve the theories that you the listener have at homes. It's it's a motherfucking mini episode.
Speaker 3: You know what that is. That means we listen to your bitch.
Speaker 2: Ass, bitch ass motherfucker coming at us with your emails and your times on stuff.
Speaker 4: Like I didn't have shit to do today, like I could just sit around all day packing clothes and watch it banging it little rock.
Speaker 2: Right, you don't think we're busy. You're writing us with your non say other.
Speaker 3: Langston David, you actually guys are missing.
Speaker 2: For fuck you according to research. You goddamn dork.
Speaker 3: Give a shit about your research. We we don't, we don't read.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Hey, pay attention, dummy. This is a scam.
Speaker 2: This is all a rooms. We're raking in millions of dollars on your backs and we're oh, we're rich, Oh we're rich.
Speaker 3: And I'm going to a foreign country.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, David's going to Brazil and he's going to the dark side of Brazil. He's going there to do to do rich, raunchy things that aren't allowed in America. I'm gonna kill a guy I expected, no less, that's what you.
Speaker 3: Go there for, burder tourism.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, David has a big murder to get to. And we have an email from a listener, a person by the name of let me make sure I get this right, Marcelline. Marcelline Uh sent us an email and and Marcelene said, hey, guys, in the last episode, y'all talked about AI replacing you, so naturally I checked if it could. The results are as follows. Apparently Marcelene threw some information into chat GPT and she highlighted where the tone felt kind of right.
Speaker 3: Uh, this is scary because we're striking about this right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it is currently on the on the docket of things that that the w g A and eventually I think SAG and the d GA are going to be worried about. So you know, Marcelene, you're not not scaring us with this.
Speaker 3: Before we get into it, Clay, I want to take your opinion do you what if this ship goes like.
Speaker 2: Oh like that like the chat GPT went crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what if it's like better than us?
Speaker 2: That's that's honestly what scares me the most about the AI replacing us is like I keep seeing all these signs when when we're protesting or demonstrating, rather where people are like, hey, yeah, I can't do what I do and I'll be there like I don't know, bro.
Speaker 3: That's like.
Speaker 2: I'm not convinced. Yeah, I think a I could do a lot of shit I can do.
Speaker 3: Bro, if that shit becomes charming, it's a rap for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: AI is not going to struggle to find the words that I struggle to find sometimes. You know.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's not all the words. It's it's set up to be our downfall. That's what we got to destroy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all for that takedown sky Net. I definitely root for John Connor in the Terminator movies.
Speaker 4: You know, my favorite part about the nineties was that nobody had a computer dog. What a friend to me. The Let's be honest.
Speaker 2: I think I've mentioned this before, but my dad truly was the first person in our neighborhood with a CD burner and it made me king, like I was fucking king. You understand. I was walking around my high school like, bitch, you're not gonna listen to that new Drew Hill without me, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 2: When it first came out, you think you're gonna get that new Jagged Edge If I'm not involved, You're fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Were you charging running? I was.
Speaker 2: I was running a little business selling selling CDs for five dollars a pop. And you just come on dogthing like that some dumb something I could scam my dad into.
Speaker 3: You know that's alcohol markups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's amazing and it only cost me hours of my life every.
Speaker 4: Day so long. You're really just burning CDs for people to like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, burning CITs for popularity. And I'm also like a fu son of Like what if we remember it correctly, what what downloading music was was downloading corrupt files and then being hugely disappointed by Like, I think I found that rare song everybody's been looking for, and as it turns out, you didn't. You just found a dude, a dude breathing heavy on a on a weird audio file.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 4: I got duped so many times, like man, can you believe Lil Wayne did a song with the cast of Girls Gone Wild.
Speaker 3: It's like, of course not. You think nobody else figured this out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were really running running heavy scams on Napster and and the like.
Speaker 3: I was a guy, really I.
Speaker 2: Think I did. I started with Napster. I think everybody started with Napster, and then I moved my way into bear Share. I remember bear Share was a big one for me, and then eventually I think I ended on lime Wire.
Speaker 4: Lime Wire was sort of my dismount it synthesized that is the easiest to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lime Wire really made it it chill, and then LimeWire also ended up being like the cops, you know what I mean, Like after a while, they're like everybody I know was like losing their homes on lime Wire.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I had a kid who I went to college with have the actual like FBI show up because of movies he was downloading.
Speaker 4: She's not worth it, No, just get the one minute Jada fire eclips.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, okay, this there's actual repercussions involved here.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna That was the people being mad about it, like yeah, it's like rapper.
Speaker 3: Everybody's angry about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, we were getting yelled at by our heroes because we were trying to listen to their music without paying them.
Speaker 3: They got they some of them did the once I was downloaded for the most part, did okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, if I'm being honest, I think we hurt Chingy pretty bad. I think I think Chingy could have was a few more legitimate record sales.
Speaker 3: I don't know did CHINGI get ringtones though.
Speaker 2: I think Chinky might have gotten ring tones.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have sucked with you if you had a Chingy ring tone, but I understand having a I.
Speaker 2: Think there was a certain group of women out there that had Chingy ring tones.
Speaker 3: The one with Jason Weaver on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one call Away, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and Rudy Huxtable in the video come.
Speaker 2: On, come on us. Before we knew she still supported Cosby.
Speaker 4: That we had no idea. We didn't know about Cosby. We were too innocent, fuck man. All we knew was that Rudy had him.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: We gotta bring Shanky back. The world was better when Chingy was here, and when Rudy was decent Rudy's here. She just ain't decent no more. But we gotta bring Chinky back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw YouTube on him recently, you know yeah, Okay, yeah, they got those those be et Like where were they?
Speaker 3: It's like here, I think Jake k Wan's got one. Fuck. Yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: Saint Louis really, uh really struggled to make get out of whatever they built.
Speaker 3: Have you been there. It's a tough place.
Speaker 2: It ain't any easy town.
Speaker 3: I'll say that.
Speaker 2: It ain't any easy town. I'm not gonna shot on you saying, Louis, but you know what you got.
Speaker 3: You know you got a fire Chinese food. I'll say that.
Speaker 2: You always know some very specific fact about a place that. Yeah, yet I don't know that I would have known.
Speaker 4: I travel a lot after After the fourth time, you're like, what else is here?
Speaker 2: Right, You're like, I gotta try something odd here. Let's go Chinese.
Speaker 3: Yeah No, Sat.
Speaker 4: Louis has got good Chinese food, and they got that city museum. If you've ever been there, a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: All right, we can't we can't keep big up in Saint Louis for their Chinese and fried ravioli. We want to read what Marcelline sent over, they typed can you write me a transcript for a segment of a fake episode of the podcast My Mama Told Me with Langston Kerman and David Bori, and then chat GBT quoted Left Handed Secret Society. Left Handed Secret Society apparently is the subject of this conversation. David, do you have this.
Speaker 3: Email pulled up?
Speaker 2: Okay, great, we'll take turns reading our lines back and forth.
Speaker 3: I already don't like it. I already don't like it.
Speaker 2: My robot says, Welcome back, y'all to another hilarious episode of My Mama Told Me. I'm your host, Langston Kerman, and as always, I'm here with my co host, the hilarious David Bori. What's good, David.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm feeling blessed high.
Speaker 2: They know you you be loving the Lord, and that's that's just one of your main qualities, is how much you love Jesus.
Speaker 4: You know how it is just out here trying to uncover all the wild conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: My mama told us, how you doing my man.
Speaker 1: Job?
Speaker 3: Took it?
Speaker 2: Let me some side, some five on the black hand side, as is traditional in our community. I go on to say, oh, I'm good man. Just you're ready to dive into some wild and questionable truths. But before we do, let's remember remind our listeners to rate, review, and subscribe to the podcast. I like that chat GPT knows we're desperate.
Speaker 3: We hate you, know, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: We love hearing from you, and it helps us reach even more people who need their mama's with dough.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess we're helping.
Speaker 4: Absolutely are. We appreciate all the love and support. Now, Laxton, what conspiracy are we unraveling today?
Speaker 2: Well, David today, I like that we keep using these names so much. Very Yeah, we were. It's almost like we don't know each other, so we have to say it over and over again so that you feel seen in this conversation. Well, well, David, Today we're diving into a fascinating topic, the secret society of left handed people. Now, this is one that I'm sure many of our listeners have heard about. Apparently, left handed people have their own hidden world, complete with secret handshakes, code words, and even their own language.
Speaker 4: Man, I've always suspected that left handed people were up to something fishy. Just for the record, I am left handed. It doesn't know anything.
Speaker 2: Are you really left handed? You sneaky motherfucker? I had no idea sneaky that I had a snake in my midst.
Speaker 4: I mean, why do they get to have all the fun? But Langston, do you really believe this conspiracy?
Speaker 1: Ha?
Speaker 2: Uh oh, Look, David, I try to keep an open mind, but I'm skeptical about this one. I mean, I'm right handed, damn chet ChiPT he doesn't fuck around.
Speaker 3: They do know.
Speaker 2: Uh. And I've never received an invitation to their secret meetings, have you? I don't think well, chat GPT, I'm not sure that there would be right handed secret meetings if I'm not mistaken. We are substantially more dominant, yes, way way one, Yeah, numbers wise, but anyway, well, why am I breaking this.
Speaker 4: Up because you're scared it's gonna take your job? We have, yeah it we're justifying why it's not as good as we are.
Speaker 2: You know, we gotta star I'm down and call it an idiot every once in a while, just just so we still feel powerful as men.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really what's evident.
Speaker 4: Uh nah man never but you know what they say, the best place to ride something is right under your nose. Maybe the invitation is coded left handed crisial for something.
Speaker 2: Ah, whoa, that's a good one, David.
Speaker 4: You know I do like that. Maybe you should start saying that one. I have a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Good one, my man. But you know, we can't just dismiss this conspiracy without exploring some of the evidence. There are rumors that left handed people have a higher intelligence quotient and are more creative than their right handed counterparts.
Speaker 3: Oh so now they're just not mysterious, they're also smarter and more creative. That's just adding insult to injury, Langston, I feel like we're getting played here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they knew that you were left handed, they might have gone crazy with this shit.
Speaker 3: We would have exploded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would have really uh, they would have really cracked the seal. And now that we're admitting that you're left handed on on this audio clip, I assume if this got put back in, it would be a very different vibe. Oh no, yeah, fuck yeah, you gave too much information away. Now you're now you're a robot whore. Now now you'll be a robot slave.
Speaker 3: Well but there, but it doesn't.
Speaker 2: We'll see, we'll see, we'll see well, David, Hold on a minute, let's not just jump to conclusions. We need to approach this with an open mind. Our mom's always told us not to judge a book by its covered. Now, my mom never said that once, but yes, uh, and that applies here too. We should appreciate the unique skills and talents of left handed people, even if they do have secret societies. All right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: You're right, Langston. We shouldn't let our right handed biases cloud our judgment. If left handed people have their own secret society, who are we to judge? As long as they're not applotting to take over the world, I say, let them have their.
Speaker 2: Fun, exactly, David. We're all about celebrating diversity here on my mama told me that's not true.
Speaker 3: No diversity people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're very anti diversity over here, and we'll call you you and any group you represent a blank devil as soon as.
Speaker 3: We see you too.
Speaker 2: And who knows, maybe one day a left handed listener will reach out and enlighten us about their secret world. Until then, let's keep exploring these wild and wonderful conspiracy theories.
Speaker 3: Ain't none of that.
Speaker 4: Now, Let's get back to the drug board and see what other crazy theories our moms have.
Speaker 2: I like that this this app is like, this is specifically about their mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't even understand what we do. And there was not one good joke in that whole thing.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't want us to be funny at all. That I think they suggested or believe that just by saying wild and crazy that that's like implying funny, but it is.
Speaker 3: It's not at all. Or my man thing was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did like my man.
Speaker 4: I don't like where they I don't like that many y'alls and likestonce they gave me and and I don't I don't talk about God like that.
Speaker 2: No, you love God that part that part they got.
Speaker 3: You're Jesus Man. If ever I met.
Speaker 2: One you love God overall, I would say, I would say this is a ship uh or ship performance by jet Chap GPT.
Speaker 3: And not even man, not even man.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can't you can't take our jobs just yet. But but I pray to God you don't keep learning, because I do recognize that you are getting smarter by the second.
Speaker 4: That's because I don't even I don't know how they had enough to even get to this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's scary. It's scary that this much information has been downloaded that they kind of know our games at the very least, they're like, you know, whatever the conspiracy theory is, one of us is going to be.
Speaker 4: Like, I'll listen, I'll yeah, that's what I don't because we're not even listen.
Speaker 3: We love y'all. We're not Joe Rogan out here, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, we don't believe most of the stuff that comes up on this show, but boy will we play along inside of a fun, silly game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And and it's starting to feel like Chad GBT understands the game and I don't. I don't care for that one bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't like this at all.
Speaker 2: Well, Marceline, I hope that this, uh, this makes you feel better. Scaring us. I don't know what your goal was, but but it worked. You fucking terrified us, You jerk.
Speaker 4: You glad we had to dance for it. Yeah, it makes you feel that makes you feel strong.
Speaker 2: You get to watch the YouTube and see the fear in our eyes and make you feel like a big, big, strong person.
Speaker 3: You feel like a man, Now.
Speaker 2: Boy, could you tell the people where they can find you and what cool shit you have going on?
Speaker 4: Cool guy jokes at eighty seven on Instagram nowhere I'm in I'm in Brazil.
Speaker 3: Goddamn it. When this man is out Brazil, I'm on. I got I bought a bucket.
Speaker 2: Hat, he got a bucket, he'll be in Brazil. He's he's gonna kill a person. What are we publicizing at this point? Following them on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be drinking Cipriani's. It's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I don't know what that is, but it sounds fucking dope.
Speaker 3: They got a lot of juices they don't have here.
Speaker 2: All right, rare exotic juice, a lot of the beach of Brazil.
Speaker 3: And it's winter time. Fuck okay because the Southern hemisphere.
Speaker 2: Is it going to be like a sexy winter or is it like legit winter seventy to eighty okay, sexy winter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sexty one for sure. I mean I got I got a lot of shorts. Yeah fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: Well you can follow me at Langston Kerman. I've got a fair amount of shorts as well, and if you want to see me live. You can see me in West Jordan, Utah at Wise Guys June twenty third and twenty fourth, and then July sixth through eighth, I will be at the Punchline in Philly, and then Jiuly twenty said, twenty eighth, and twenty ninth. Excuse me, I'll be at dad Crow in Wilmington, North Carolina. I would love to see you at all of those and as always, follow us on Instagram for like, subscribe the to the YouTube and if you want to send us your own drops, if you want to send us your own conspiracy theories, if you want to tell us how we can take down AI for good, please send all of that to my mamapod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. That's about it, Bye, bitch.
Speaker 1: Motherfucking Mini Episode Mini Episode, motherfucking Mini eep S, motherfucking Mini EPIS Mini Episode, motherfucking Mini EPISO