Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Ko Cho Yeah week went viral yesterday and it said my cousin white girlfriend is in granny kitchen barefoot.
Speaker 3: What's the editor If you're visiting the family and not of the culture.
Speaker 1: Well listen, if you're not in the culture, obviously, some people's houses, you know you gotta leave.
Speaker 5: You gotta leave your shoes. You gotta leave your shoes at the door. You got to leave your shoes at the door.
Speaker 1: Now, just to understand, I went somewhere yesterday where I had everybody when you walk to the door before I've been ringing the door there, everybody's shoes was lined up outside so that let me know, shoes off, So I'm not sure when they come to us.
Speaker 5: And then they even black folks, they don't play by their rug.
Speaker 3: Uh right, they don't.
Speaker 1: Play by their rug, don't outside shoes on. Yeah, so now I got understand. I got these little booties that they have on at the hospitals.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, that's risk. That's risk folks. Stuff there.
Speaker 1: If you got the booties where you where you would you step you you step your whole foot in and then wrap it wrapped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's rich folks stuff.
Speaker 3: Wrap you just little blue ones you just put them on.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, okay, okay, okay, I understand. But but that's etiquette.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows.
Speaker 5: It's editutte.
Speaker 1: You have to read the room and understanding where you're going and what type of people you're going to be around based on ethnicity and knowing what they do.
Speaker 5: All yes, look around whatever you see everybody else doing.
Speaker 3: You follow up suit? Yeah, pretty, eat it. It ain't hard. Hell, I mean hell, I'm surprised they let her in the kitchen. That's that's first.
Speaker 1: That's where especially if the food already done, she could be in the kitchen if the food ain't done.
Speaker 5: Now you know you ain't got no business in that. Don't get your ass in the way.
Speaker 3: When my grandma's cooking, ain't nobody in the kitchen with my granny?
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh no, they don't play that.
Speaker 2: So I look, I don't what's etiquette. I'm just saying how how we were raised. My grandmother's in the kitchen. Unless my grandmother asked my aunts to come into the kitchen, that was the only time they were in the kitchen. But there was nobody, nobody from the outside, not my uncle's wives, not somebody you know, uh, my grandfather, friends of their wives. Nobody's in my grandy's kitchen. So this is under this. I mean, hey, I guess this is the new thing.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying how we grew up and that wasn't happening so to each of to each his own.
Speaker 3: Did Mary Porter play that? Mm hmm. My grandma didn't want all them people pot hands and no pot mixing and touching. No, no, no, no no no. So I think.
Speaker 2: The thing is like, look, the mere fact that they're louder in the kitchen, that got it. Like, Okay, I mean, at what point time did y'all see her taking the shoes. I was like, no, baby, we don't do that. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: I gotta you gotta understand because everybody, everybody, everybody, every every culture isn't like ours.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 2: I mean you touch one thing, my grandma washing her hands, she ain't. She ain't doing this, and then go touch it. No, she's gonna wash her hands and then and touch something else, and constantly do you back and forth, so out of like I said, I don't regulate other people's houses, but I just know my grandmother was very, very meticulous about when she's in the kitchen. And I don't remember to the best of my recollection, and my recollection is good, m hm. Ain't nobody. Wasn't nobody in the kitchen helping Granny do nothing. Every once in a while she would have my aunts come in and say, well, I need y'all to chop this up, or I need y'all to do this.
Speaker 3: But it definitely wasn't somebody from the outside.
Speaker 2: It wasn't my uncle's wives, it wasn't my grandfather's friends. Their wives may report they ain't play that. She didn't play that. And and my grandmother was very vidicuous. My grandmother eat at people's house we and my brother be hungry. Tell me y'all want something, No, ma'am hunger than the mugg yoke right, we already got briefed. Don't ask for nothing. Not eating at nobody's house? What okay? Because you know back then it wasn't no why your grandparents told you how to feel right, you're not hungry?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: We ain't eating a day and a half. You're right, I ain't hungry. Are they hungry? They got hot food, They got fried chicken, they fried bee, they cook it up about you. You're right, Granty, I ain't even wrongry y. I don't even know what what me and Spiggan was thinking about talking about. We wanted to eat at these people house than they. That didn't hurt. Hey, boy, that didn't hurt. You know what, It didn't hurt. I slammed my hand in the door. You're right, it didn't hurt. Granny Bopp, I did hurt. He did it hurt. But like I said, he said, my cousin white girlfriend is in Granty's kitchen barefoot. Bro y'all got a let her know soon, Katie. Uh, that's not how we do things here. Can you please put your shoes back over.
Speaker 5: She was she comfortable? She know, she definitely knows the ain't nobody knew?
Speaker 3: You ask me? Can you put your shoes? Oh joe?
Speaker 2: The internet once again was in an uproar because I had Teddy Fair at the table and dogs at the table for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Why you laughing at you? You don't? You don't?
Speaker 2: Oh seventy five? What then' let me catch your what seventy three? You better let me catch your pay day? Hey, you better let one of your YouTube checks here? Bad bad man, Hey man, I saw one the other day. Man, you was like sixty six. I thought about it. I'm like, who will.
Speaker 3: Find out for you got?
Speaker 2: You got me cried? That's the first thing you got. Like, Okay, it's different now on your cause you don't like damn bad please Hey, the little he got a little got a little YouTube money on your Hey, hey.
Speaker 3: Let me go and get you a free dread or something.
Speaker 2: Michael Wade, I get I get one of more new stole, one of the more stone, one of more push button stove.
Speaker 3: Don't joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, no, I mean chaying, why didn't get something, oh Joe?
Speaker 3: Why didn't get some up? Said to be about my dog.
Speaker 2: My dogs ain't bothered no body ship Yeah babe, Yeah no, I might of I m out of Look, oh Joe till YouTube. He don't normally come to like the fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 5: So hey, but I was a good one that boy. I needed that last way.
Speaker 3: Uh what do you think? Oh? The people? Are the people overreacting on Joe?
Speaker 5: I mean not. I mean listen, man, listen. Everybody is different.
Speaker 1: Everybody treat treats their animals, meets those that they love. Especially when it comes to dogs and man's best friend. Everybody treats them different.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: Some have them at the table, some have them, have them on walks and take them on the plane. You know, yeah one of his dogs. You just happen to have.
Speaker 1: Yours always with you, especially in an intimate moment like that in prayer before Thanksgiving. There's nothing wrong with everybody views it different, especially when it comes to dogs.
Speaker 3: So I'm just trying to so let me get this straight. Y'all.
Speaker 2: Think I would spend the kind of money I spend the fly to dog private. Think about that, now, think about this. I spend money to fly the dog private on a private plane. Me the dog, Jordan and two pilots and a flight attendant.
Speaker 3: Right, but.
Speaker 2: And I know y'all don't really understand. But just go look up the price or what it costs to fly private, and y'all think what I think. I thought I've made it the button of the Clear. How I feel about my animals. I thought I made it a been, a blood of the Clear. I don't look at them as dog. I look at him as family. I treat them as such. Right, the best care. I mean, there ain't nothing to me. I mean when when when all of them when Talco Man got sick, I spent probably thirty thousand in two days, and they just told him and said, well, mister Sharp, there ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: We can do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, he's gonna be he's gonna be paralyzed. And he's too for me, O Joe. He was too big, not a small dog. You can have one of the little characters, you know, characters in high legs in it, but he's one hundred and seventy pounds.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's why I work, because I love animals.
Speaker 2: I grow up on a farm, and I've always said, man, if I got me some money, I really won't.
Speaker 3: I want to my favorite payer.
Speaker 5: I want a raccoon, hey, right, I want a raccoons. Raccoons cool as hell.
Speaker 2: I want a raccoon so bad. I want a many I want a many gold A many horse. What a whole bunch of ish?
Speaker 3: I do? Man? I do? I want? I want that so bad?
Speaker 2: Right bad? Oh well, I'm gonna get one too. I'm getting a little mini can can. We have many of cars, many horses, and many goats, and a little many take take my gold horse like they did that little squirrel man I agle food.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I felt bad for buddy man, Dude, I know that.
Speaker 1: I know that had to hurt, especially having having a having a squirrel domesticated like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what to do.
Speaker 5: Oh, that had to hurt.
Speaker 2: Anybody that's ever had a pet for any significant amount of time, right, and they lose that pet, It's like losing a family member. Yeah, anybody that's never anybody that tells you otherwise has never had a pet, exactly. Ain't no, ain't no way you can have something in your life or a period of time you grow attacked because when you come home, there is no excitement like when your animal sees you. Yeah, nothing, that tail is wagging. He's spinning around. He or she is spinning round and round. They're going crazy when you sitting there, they're just like I mean, and all my dogs just like they keep butfing my armies like that.
Speaker 3: But you see me right here?
Speaker 2: Thank yeah, hey bad please? Oh yeah, I want a little many cow too. Yeah you see a little many cows, So I get a many cow, many goat, many horns.
Speaker 5: And many cow too.
Speaker 3: Lazy.
Speaker 5: I like the many goats because they they be bouncing on it.
Speaker 2: Over all over them they do. They be all over the place. Ohoe, oh joe. A man forges his wife's signature and divorced her without her knowing.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, man forged his wife's signature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wanted a divorce, he forged. Now they divorced.
Speaker 1: Now, now things must have been really bad, because if you look at it statistically, not very many times does the man leave the woman, especially in marriage. Well, if the man is choosing to leave at this point where he has to forge your signature just to get up out of there, it must have been bad. Something that had more contacts on why. But this is the great story. This is a great story. And the percentage of men that do do. This is very small, very very small.
Speaker 3: Look, damn.
Speaker 5: For your signature. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yes, he, like you said, he wanted out, oh yo, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean listen, why not ask for a divorce. That's how bad it was. He had to forge it just to get.
Speaker 5: Up out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that, but think about it. You talk about all this economy, Well, economy can't be as bad as she making forty three million?
Speaker 3: Well how bad is the economy?
Speaker 5: That's how you know?
Speaker 2: Come on, now, let's just say for an argument. Okay, oh yo, we're gonna take it down to ten percent. She made four point three million, How bad is the economy? Because I guarantee you it ain't all single men that's sending her money.
Speaker 5: No, of course not, of course not. And then when I think about it, too, there.
Speaker 1: Are so many other there's so many other women right that do the exact same thing. And you mean to tell me they just happen to send you forty three million and ignore everybody else?
Speaker 2: Oh cho oh cho, But think about it. We done been to the club. There's some women that are just fired. But there's some women maybe not as fired, but they just have that look. They have that safe. They have that sad shape and they get bread like that in some of the final ones. Maybe for whatever.
Speaker 5: Reason, right, it just ain't clicking.
Speaker 2: Look, oh Joe, there are a lot of Listen, there are a lot of fine women out there. Some know how to attract the man, and the man will break bread with them. Some women just as fine, but they can't get nothing but pipe out of the maid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I can't explain it.
Speaker 5: We call it fun buns. Some women understand the business and something looks will carry them everywhere they need to go. It only gets you so far because you're gonna look up and you look good, but you get nothing in return.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well I was with him for the right reasons, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, stop, gotta be just okay, Oh Joe. Oh that's a good topic though, Damn. I mean, because think about it. Think about the man that's gotten the bores and they're more billionaires. They gotta break bread.
Speaker 3: They gotta give about five billion, ten billion, twenty.
Speaker 1: Listen, even with a prenup, they still got to give something. Based on the amount of years you've been married. She would still walk away with something, and it was hefty.
Speaker 3: A lot of times. I mean, you've been mad before this.
Speaker 2: This prenup thing came in, so you got married early on and you didn't have nothing.
Speaker 3: Damn you give out forty billion? You really want out? Mm hm you will have a billion two billion? But you you you really want out done? You will you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You over this.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about it, you gotta understand when people are making that kind of money, if you have to give up to billings, you know you're gonna recoup that anyway over time, based on what it is you do and how you bring in revenue and income, You're gonna get that over time.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get it back. You're not even tripping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's see, that's what I look at, Ojo.
Speaker 2: That's why, man, you get I'm gonna get it back, right, I'm gonna get it back.
Speaker 3: I am mm hmm. Yn'swe early in my career. Oh yo.
Speaker 2: You know when you're early in your career, you're making money, You're like, and it's hard because I don't know how long this's gonna last. And the last thing I want to feel is like somebody's trying to take advantage of me, or I think they're trying to take advantage of me.
Speaker 3: Now I'm a buck.
Speaker 2: Noah, hell nah, As you get older, you understand you know what.
Speaker 3: You need me before I need you. Mmm.
Speaker 2: Oh that's tough. You use that line on somebody. I absolutely have whoa And guess what happened?
Speaker 5: O yoe she came back by two years later? M hm did you give it to her? I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa? You remember me?
Speaker 3: I'm a no good you know what? Yeah, ain't nobody gonna want you?
Speaker 5: Hm hmm. Wait, somebody told you that black sorry b mofo all that they were talking to you like that. Oh no, I'm trying to figure out how she still had access.
Speaker 3: I said, well, hold on, wait a minute, you want something from this black no good sorry b an s t R d Oh y o, b ain't good for nothing? Can you possibly want for him? Right?
Speaker 5: Did you give it to him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just making sure. I'm glad you you're a real one boy.
Speaker 5: I salute you.
Speaker 2: No, I thought about it though, cut you. She came all was vulnerable, Oh, y'all was vulnerable. She had a fun dress. You know what I'm saying. Oho had dress all up? Oh hey oh Joe, she.
Speaker 3: Won't be in. I let her in the house, and you know where I let her in? I let her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love in the house, Joe. I'll walk behind her. And you got the sun dress on. It's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, it ain't nothing but the devil, devil.
Speaker 3: Though I was weak. I was weak too. I was weak.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, I'm like, oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said.
Speaker 2: Well, you know I'm saying I'm still the sorry black mo right right, right, right right. I mean what would you possibly want? I'm like, okay, well, what you what you're trying to do to get it? I just said she was wappering on swindows. She needs something. I need something. Okay, we both doing something, but water up old choke.
Speaker 5: H Like.
Speaker 2: You know, I you know, you know I try to push my luck. Well, I wouln't need access. This can't be no one time thing.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, you trying to change it trying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know I'm gonna need you know, I'll be able to call no matter what you know.
Speaker 3: I got. Oh, I got a man. Why did you ask him?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 3: Let's call him. Let's call him into tell him that you over here asking me for money.
Speaker 5: Time time she came over there to ask you for something. She got a man at home, Oh bitch.
Speaker 1: Oh and she got she got to go, she got Come on that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, oh Joe, see now see now now I'm thinking, Oh he thinks he got something. Hm hm oh he say you got something. I should just on GPE do let him know and call him up. Yeah, I gotta hear she here here in my bed. I could I should have did that, but I ain't nasting.
Speaker 5: You could have been messing. You could have been.
Speaker 3: I ain't nasty, No more like that. You know what I'm saying. No jo, I used to be nasty like that.
Speaker 2: Ain't no boat. Yeah, I could have been nasked. I could have been nasty, real nasty, but I didn't. I said, Nah, it's all good. Hey, you said what you said. I understand you. The heat of the moment you say things, but that's how you really feel that the time, That's how you really feel about me.
Speaker 3: Right, We're cool. I kept it moving.
Speaker 5: Hey, you're a real boy. We know what matter of fact? Chat chat.
Speaker 1: Listen the chat in that situation. Please can we get some ws in the chat? That's good because the population were the folded based on the visuals that you just yeah getting she walked in when that thing is like this, yeah, oh Joe, most most men we fuck we folks. I ain't fooling because you know not that don't ask me for nothing. I ain't got it. But now I was like, that's what that was. That's good work. That's good work. That's a good glory.
Speaker 2: I like that. Don't call, don't don't catch you no more. Now I got a little little boy disposal income. I might be weakless flesh. You get your oh Joe bad you don't.
Speaker 5: Hey, it will every time every time listen.
Speaker 3: But but you can't talk reckless to me. You can't talk. And she said, you know, hey, she just go a certain way.
Speaker 5: She move on cool back.
Speaker 3: Then then it would have been different.
Speaker 5: It would have been different.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I can't call it all these names.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but for you is right.
Speaker 1: And most of the time they will have to circle back and need you again, depending on all ways.
Speaker 2: And that's why the ones that's cool with me always will be cool with me. They could come within reason, within reason. Now nobody's come forward. I did change my number, oh y'all, so they probably can't come forward. It bore because I changed my number after thirty years. So and you know, I was like, okay, I can't get everybody still. Everybody can't have access to me like the ones could. Uh, but there there are some that they know how to get in touch with me and that would help them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by fact, Yeah about one that's in Tampa that.
Speaker 3: That got caught up, the dude that we was at the hotel and due buffed out the car. Right, she got a lot, she got she got a lifetime membership.
Speaker 5: Where you're a real one.
Speaker 2: She got a lifetime membership, yes, sir, and she the only one that got lifetime. But she got like la fitnish, like even the kid's mom, the kid's mom with the reason if they need something, they know. But she's the only one that I don't have a kid with that have that have lifetime access.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Instagram and TikTok star Sophie Ray revealed she made forty three million dollars this year from only fans. That's more than Sa Kwan, Travis Kelce, Derrick Henry, and Garrett Wilson all earned combined. She even showed proof On November twenty eight, twenty twenty three to know, and she grows forty three million, four hundred seventy seven thousand, six hundred and ninety five dollars in one cent. And then y'all want to get mad at me when I wanted to, I won't pull the baby on out.
Speaker 5: Hey, I got you. You'll be believing them numbers.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, listen, I know we we know women have an advantage when it when it comes to using you know, their body, their assets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but for do you know how much forty three million is?
Speaker 3: I do know how much?
Speaker 5: Forty Think about that.
Speaker 1: Think about that for a minute, like even how much did she actually make?
Speaker 2: Because only fans take like fifty percent, don't they?
Speaker 3: I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Oh so she grows that, so only fans so, but they take they take like fifty sixty percent.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: So I ain't, man, I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't. I ain't forty three that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Now, look, I've seen a few that did three fifty four hundred of the month one thousand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now that's realistic.
Speaker 3: Forty forty three million in the year. Huh huh.
Speaker 2: They take twenty twenty percent of that is eight point six little about eight point seven million, so she still grows thirty four and a half.
Speaker 5: I don't think you. I don't think you understand how much money that is.
Speaker 2: Yoh yeah, I mean but oh Joe with a dude, dude, freaky yeah, they can. They want to see, they want to see, they want to see you be having sex with other people that were I.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh, I don't think she do. I don't know she do all that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what hey for forty three for forty three million, she doing something more than showing a cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't know, but honestly, I just I know that like being around the game, being around people with that kind of money, I ain't buying it. And that's no disrespect.
Speaker 5: I know what you look like, Oh I know yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yea. I ain't buying it. I ain't buying it. Now.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: If you probably have made some good money on there, but like that, come on, man, stop playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah forty three million, man, Well, if she made thirty five, she made seventeen other Sam, I'm getting getting half of that still, seventeen me if she had said seventeen me, well, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 5: O yo, mm hmmm, I don't believe that's about me.
Speaker 3: That's that's about one point six a month.
Speaker 5: Like come on, man, come on man.
Speaker 1: Now, it's okay to say you're making good money, but exaggerating the numbers like that is that's that's ingredient. He bro look, I A and I'm I'm only saying that from someone that had generated money like that before, and it's still generating now, maybe not to that extent, but it's still coming in there.
Speaker 3: Forty three mill that's a lot of money. That is.
Speaker 5: Stop playing, man, I don't care if you had a golden you got a boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Huh she got a boyfriend?
Speaker 5: No, come on, man, she too young for you?
Speaker 3: Now, how old is she?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Forty three million old, Joe, Well, she ain't eighteen. She got to be at least twenty one to get on there, right. You can't get no fight on that thing unless you're twenty one, can you? Oh no, she's too young?
Speaker 3: Oh you? How is she are? Twenty? Oh? Hell nah? Yeah not twenty? Hell now?
Speaker 2: One hundred million? I think about it?
Speaker 3: By hell? By twitter man.
Speaker 2: Her parents probably was disappointed till she played up their mortgage and bought it.
Speaker 3: Brought everybody's breand new cars or something.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that was funny. Yeah, an manion thinking.
Speaker 3: Jesus, you sure as leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Ass wallet Hub released the Leap released the latest most sinful cities in America.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh man, how'd y'all do this to be? Oh yo? Number one, Las Vegas number but Las.
Speaker 1: Vegas is sent city, so you should know that we're going to Texas Vegas. Houston did it with number two, Los Angeles. Okay, number three Atlanta, But Atlanta's a jungle. Boy, that's black Hollywood. Atlanta's a jungle.
Speaker 2: You got Philly, Denver, Colorado? What all these all these places that I live?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. But you got y'all want o yo. He didn't want to know why I am? How I am? Right right?
Speaker 2: I like you know what I'm saying. I am whatever you say I am. If I wasn't with you, I would I say I am. They taded me, Uh Phoenix, Arizona, Miami, Florida, yep, Miami, Oh Joe, that's your home.
Speaker 5: But I don't I don't go outside, So ain't got none the.
Speaker 2: Word about Dallas, Texas in Saint Louis, Missouri. I don't know what's kick it off in Saint Louis. Shoot and the first of Allie Tower. Ain't nobody kissing another arc old over there, y'all thinking chall what y'all think about that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I like the list, but I wouldn't have Vegas as number one. I would have Houston as number one.
Speaker 2: You just said Vegas is known as sin City. Yeah, they known to sin City. Listen, it's different though. Vegas has been since city for years, yes, for years. But Houston in Atlanta is a different world. Now we've done been to Houston.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't go to Houston often. I have been there maybe maybe four times in my life. I've been in Atlanta maybe five. I don't frequent those places often because I understand that's the devil's playground. And one thing about the devil, as much as I love God, it ain't it don't take much to backslide when you're in the wrong situation. Okay, I know my limits. I understand my limits, so I keep myself out of areas where I can get myself in trouble.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's oh yo. Why you stay inside? Plug it up?
Speaker 2: As like Clint eas Wore said, every man got to know his limitations. Everybody got advice.
Speaker 3: Mine is the opposite of nice. Can you see me? Uh yeah, well speak, it's called sight.
Speaker 1: I can't see you though, hold on my computer, hold on? Oh there you go. You know I don't I can see you now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw you all alone.
Speaker 1: And when I when I flucked it up and went to the loading screen. Yeah, it's it's a good topic right here.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 5: You know, the city, Them cities ain't nothing to play with.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, you know when you get older. As you get older, you know you understand your limits. You understand what you can and what you can't do, and you don't put yourself in certain situations that.
Speaker 5: That that can hurt you. You know, you have to make a decision.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I've been working on a discipline. I've been working on a discipline real well. Now, I'm not saying I'm the best. I walk with Christ, but I know if I walk through the bud, I might come out dirty. So I do my best and stay out the mud.
Speaker 3: You hear me.
Speaker 1: You know, I know it might be raining. I know it might be raining, so I don't I don't take my umbro. I just stay inside the house because I don't want to get wet.
Speaker 3: You do with me? Are you picking up what I'm putting down? Yes? I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, come on man, yea, hey, listen, I'm not I'm not. I'm not the best in the world.
Speaker 3: I'm not perfect.
Speaker 5: I know it's ten commandments, saying it's ten commandments. I might not get all ten right, but eight of them I ate of them. They're gonna be, They're gonna beautiful to.
Speaker 3: Make it all appears what the other you are?
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, hey, hey, I had to preach. I had to preach to one over here. You know who's who's owner and in there? You know, come on now, I'm I'm human.
Speaker 3: I'm here.
Speaker 1: One of one of the greater things that that that you will always love about me is the good were always out way too bad? Yeah, Will you make any rational decisions like you've made before? You know, I want you to always remember that the good always ways are bad and nothing is better than the trying man.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I tell what we do me and you're gonna move to Houston.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep eye on you, you keep eye on me, Nona. Hey, that's what don't go be. I was talking about Daughter of to Day. I was like, I'm like, babe, what do you think about movies? She's like, daddy, mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 5: I don't want to about that.
Speaker 1: Hey, you listen. You know what I do like about Houston. I'm not gonna see him lie to you. I like the move, I like the idea.
Speaker 3: I like the thought.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about. How much house you getting juicing? You get a bang for your buck?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, you talking about the structure. I thought you talk about another type of brick house. Oh, by bad, I misunderstood you.
Speaker 3: My bad one.
Speaker 2: You talking about a physical because you talking about a building of structure. Okay, yeah, okay, okay, I just misunderstood. We'll just say okay, now I feel what you're putting down. Okay, because for a second, I'm like, okay, let me rewind rewind all here for a second, rewind this, and now we'll get played. Now I get what you're saying. Okay, Okay, Yeah, I don't want no part of that. I don't want no part of that. You're right on, Joe. Yeah, man, sometimes you just have to leave well enough alone. Yeah, you got Sometimes sometimes you just have to admire things from a.
Speaker 3: Distance, right, you like that?
Speaker 2: Then I see Carls, like, man, that's a really nice car. I just admire from this. I'm like, my man, did you like?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You like I said, I love it?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Something you just this like?
Speaker 5: Damn, but hey, Houston, Houston Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Listen, Houston in Atlanta is like going by the car out right, going by the hall. You can see it and you know it looked nice and you can enjoy it using your visuals and your peripheral vision.
Speaker 5: I don't need to go in there test drive the younger me, the younger me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pull over.
Speaker 5: And I'm gonna go and I'm gonna talk to I'm gonna talk to the owner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, Hey, what type of finance? And can I get? Because I got good credit? Is zero down, zero down and zero interest. Man, I don't be a hey.
Speaker 5: Hey man.
Speaker 2: Every time we mentioned Houston asked him like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So no, absolutely not. George like, I ain't moved. I done moved enough.
Speaker 2: Jorge said, George had a move three times and it's out of year. George, I ain't moving, no moote We don't know if this is true, but this is what we're reported. A woman left with a twenty thousand dollars hospital bill after her husband refused to acknowledge her on his insurance after she refused to name the son junior.
Speaker 5: Wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, bring that to me one more time.
Speaker 2: I guess she was supposed to name the son junior. He was expecting her to name the son junior, but because she didn't, he removed her from his insurance, and so now she have a twenty thousand dollars insurance bill.
Speaker 5: I don't even blame me.
Speaker 3: What you mean, you don't blame me?
Speaker 5: I don't even blame me. Now, you having my first son. You heard you having my child? You having my boy, and my lineage, my family lineage on my first child. He's not a junior. Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: You ain't got no child junior?
Speaker 5: Oh Chad junior Arizona State. Remember, Oh okay, you're a senior.
Speaker 1: Yeah come on now, yeah you know, and just come on that that that just that, that's that goes without saying.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, the wife or the missus in this case, in this scenario, she.
Speaker 1: Should want that for her son. But no, what she wants to do it her way and what she envisions. Hey, that's that's that's that's that's that's what's right. That's about doing what's right. My daddy would have the man you're having a child from, allowing him to have his junior.
Speaker 5: That ain't ask.
Speaker 3: Do I look like a r you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: My daddy would have baby Julia so bad. My mama say not not vis No, dangn know.
Speaker 3: Play that my mama.
Speaker 2: Man, look here, man, my mom she got too much of my granddadd and her my mom ran and my mom did what she named all of us.
Speaker 3: He have no say one name he picked out right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so here it is right, Shearer, Sterling and Shannon.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: And I look, I look exactly like my dad I'm talking about. The only difference is my dad had an had an afro, had a throw.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, you should go to your throw out.
Speaker 2: Man, you crazy man. My grandfather roll over in his grave. Absolute they die, Absolute they die. I mean this is I mean people would he wreck there like huh? I wouldn't even know how to. I wouldn'tven know how about. Look if my hair were to grow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 5: Somebody make her do an ai. Yeah for the pro man.
Speaker 3: I mean I Baltimore. The longest I went without a haircut.
Speaker 2: I went October, see October, November, December.
Speaker 3: I went like four months without getting the haircut.
Speaker 5: Why because you all was losing.
Speaker 3: We were losing. I knew it.
Speaker 5: I knew it.
Speaker 3: I knew he's gonna say that we started losing, and then uh uh.
Speaker 2: The barber came back. I brought my barber up from Atlanta, so he started cutting my hair. But if we lost, I was like, nah, you can't come back here. I said, you come back. I mean I let him come back because he was from Hashbird, which was Richel, like forty miles from from Baltimore, and so I would let him come up. You know. He I get him a rental car. He was, hey, you need you No, I don't want no cut. He bring his slippers just in case he drive the hash burd He come back for the game, drive to the airport.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 2: So I went from like middle of October all the way to the h end of January before I got a haircut. I'm very I'm very superstitious.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, no, my grandfather, no, my grandfather can't play that in the long hair. My grandfather had a part, Me and my brother had parts.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: The volume