Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us. On air with Ryan Seacrest, we two point seven kiss.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm don't know what men do, don't know, don't know yet. Why are you so frazzled this morning? Because Mark sent me? Aren't you want to know? Okay? Okay, yes, family meeting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, feels like it's Mark, our producer.
Speaker 1: Mark sent me an email and he started with, let me just scroll back to it.
Speaker 2: It's so far down the line. So surprised he doesn't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: He sends me an email and it starts with if you're so inclined? And I thought that was the email for the show today. Turns out it wasn't the email for the show today. So I'm looking for the email for the show today. But who says if you're so inclined? Isn't that like patronizing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you don't have to do this, but you somebody who wants a favor?
Speaker 2: Or was it a favorite email? Was it a favorite?
Speaker 4: Mark?
Speaker 2: Actually? Fair stuff. We got to do it eventually, And so I thought, if you are so inclined, you can knock this out early. If you're so inclined, you do say that in like jargon. Yeah, he just does. Yes, he does. Now that you set it out loud, I'm like, okay, that sounds natural. To bet in an email is next level.
Speaker 3: And to be fair, I do think that Mark all the time. To be fair, Mark has your best intro.
Speaker 2: He's going to be fair. Yes he does.
Speaker 3: I do think he does, which is fine.
Speaker 1: He just sent multiple emails, so I was trying to find today's show email, which that's why I'm frozzled, and I found it.
Speaker 2: Okay, good morning, how are you sising?
Speaker 5: Good morning, I'm good. I took a family walk yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 2: And it seems like a lot of work. It was so much work.
Speaker 5: And when I say family walk, it was all of us and the three dogs. Because Diego now has it, he can go on walks, and we're all so excited.
Speaker 2: Because who has the leashes? Who has the kids?
Speaker 5: Well, Michael had Diego because he's the most untrained on a leash right now, and uh Asa had Dakota because she's like a ge she could walk without a leash, and Max and a Gypsy, which was not the greatest. So we had to eventually, I had to have the stroller and and the other dog.
Speaker 1: Does this group of people, your family, the large group, do they walk on the street or the sidewalk.
Speaker 5: We try to get to the sidewalk, but some of our streets don't have sidewalks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean it was fine. I get very nervous when walking with anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they're outside, if they're to my left, I have to be on the outside. Like I'm going to stop the car, but I have to be on the outside, so everybody's pushed in towards the car.
Speaker 2: You don't want the kids to be like where the car? Want anybody, even people like stronger than I am, a.
Speaker 5: Gentleman walking with like Dwayne Johnson and you're like please, Dayne.
Speaker 1: The last time I walked with him after a meal, I'm like, bro, stand inside, let me take the outside for sure?
Speaker 2: How are you telling you?
Speaker 3: I'm really really good? Except my dog is not so good. What's wrong with Sonny has iv d D, which is like intro verbal disc disease or something.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, is this a recent diagnosis?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a couple of days ago. So basically we just have to keep her in her crate now for like two weeks.
Speaker 2: So is it a physical slip of a disc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sack and lower back.
Speaker 2: So it's a cute, not chronic.
Speaker 3: A cute.
Speaker 2: Well so it just happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's happened over time.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So now we just have to like basically just.
Speaker 5: Because there's this been going on for a minute where you were like I have to create her for a month or whatever it was, and.
Speaker 3: We've been kind of loose with it, like we just keep her in the kitchen, you know, enough, it's not enough. She needs to be like on the ground.
Speaker 1: It's the worst when you have, you know, a pet that's going through something because obviously you can't they can't tell you, You can't tell them.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's so sweet because Robbie like talks to her, you know, like she can understand him. So he's like, I know, Sonny, this.
Speaker 2: Is really just sucks, Like Sonny, Yeah, he tries to.
Speaker 3: Talk to her and tell her like, I know this sucks. We're doing it for your benefit and it's just gonna be a couple of weeks then you're gonna be back as nude. It's so cute.
Speaker 1: And when does Sunny say back to Robbie, I love this shirt. He's got a vintage Ford Bronco shirt. She swiped a picture of it, flipped it to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 3: He's gonna get you one. He already got you one.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what he made me do. After I saw that picture, I did a little bit more of him. Triceeps. Oh, I don't know if he has it. Seems like he had good Tryceeps in that photo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he can lift really heavyweights.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't need to hear that. Yeah, sorry, but Tom, thanks for that. Where were you guys the farmer's market.
Speaker 3: When Yeah, we went to the Studio City farmers Market.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, the back room. Well let's see. Hi Ruby, good morning, Hello, good morning. Hi Mikayla, good morning, good morning. What'd you have for dinner last night? Ruby? I'm curious what was last night?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ooh savicha Actually I made sevich. How are you sure that the fish was fresh enough to have raw? Well, it was shrimp, and I don't know. I just got it at se City Head because I don't know. My stomach has problems a lot of times.
Speaker 1: If I have fish that's raw that has sat anywhere, if the temperatures gotten bad, I had. I don't know if you saw my post of the rotisserie chicken that I made. Yeah it looked bomb Yeah it was, and then my stomach was bombing.
Speaker 5: Okay, with your stomach like, this is not the first time that's happened in the past few weeks.
Speaker 1: Because I don't eat like that until I get excited, and then I like that chicken. It was the drippings, So the fat of the chicken drips off into the bottom dish of the vegetables, and I scooped.
Speaker 2: Spoon. I was and so I knew it was not a.
Speaker 1: Good idea, but I paid for it. So I'm just looking out for your tummy, Lawne.
Speaker 2: That's all I know. But I did let it. I let it's in the lime juice with a lot of salt for hours. YEA delicious, that's really good. On air with Ryan Seacrets, all right, you're on Kiss FM, and those and those and those. Let's go around the room.
Speaker 1: In the last twenty hours, we all had highs and lows. What were yours mine? I got a new brush on Postmates, very exciting. Got there in like twenty seven minutes, and you actually recognized.
Speaker 2: The difference I do.
Speaker 3: I do see it amazing?
Speaker 2: So that would be my high tomorrow that you recognize today.
Speaker 7: I walk the link to the brush the link like, yeah, I can't find what is that going to do.
Speaker 2: For your hair?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Not for me. Robbie said the same his hair, like are you making?
Speaker 1: Turned into rod him off and then put his hair like mine. He dressed him like me anyway?
Speaker 2: Do not do you dressed him like bizarre? It's weird? Is his name? You're high? My high is that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: Neither one of my three kids crawled into my bed last night, so I had a very good sleep and that was fantastic, bragger, Tanya, your high?
Speaker 3: My high is I naturally woke up twenty minutes before my alarm this morning.
Speaker 2: That's why? Is that not a high? There just gonna be a low. I don't want twenty more mans to sleep, No.
Speaker 3: Like I naturally woke up like I didn't feel tired.
Speaker 2: That to me as a bummer. I agree with you, Tanya. I feel like that's a high for you because she's you know, it was her natural way. Yeah, all right, lows, so the lows. Let's do the lows around the room.
Speaker 1: I've been into what I thought was a chocolate chip cookie was actually a raisin cookie.
Speaker 2: Oh that is I thought you gonna say it was a dog tree.
Speaker 1: No, or so weird, not know how to doctory that would have been really low. It's so weird when you just think you're gonna get the right bite and it wasn't all right?
Speaker 2: Sitn't he your low?
Speaker 5: My love was that I'm already dull in my coffee, so I don't know I was gonna turn out.
Speaker 2: Now it's gonna be rough, and Tana, you're low of the last twenty hours.
Speaker 3: I broke my blender last night.
Speaker 2: Wow, could you put in it?
Speaker 3: I was making my almond milk. I don't know. I didn't put anything like crazy. I've been using this wonderful like a decade. It was time. It was time.
Speaker 1: Let's get to Heather here on the phone, one eight hundred and five to one to two seven.
Speaker 2: Heather's on the line.
Speaker 1: Heather, I'm told today before we get to anything else, it is your birthday. So happy birthday, you know, thank you so much?
Speaker 6: Hello everyone, how are you?
Speaker 2: She's taking the time to call us on her birthday? Get that birthday energy. You wanted to talk to Tanya about an alarm clock. Here we go.
Speaker 8: Okay, So my daughter put this on our Christmas list and it's called the Hatch, and I had to call her for all these details so I didn't get it wrong. And you can just get it on Amazon. But it's like a night light a noise machine. You can pick different colors of you know, the lights, and it wakes you up thirty minutes prior to your actual alarm time by gradually making the light brighter and the noise louder. And it could be joyful bird singing or church bells ringing or stuff like that. And so we all had to test it out when she got it, and it's it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I have this for my kids.
Speaker 9: Oh you do, I do?
Speaker 8: Eazy Yeah, yeah, everybody wakes up happy maximums birds. Yeah, it's it's super cool.
Speaker 2: It's just like night light.
Speaker 8: No, it's like, I mean, my daughter's twenty.
Speaker 10: Four, twenty four.
Speaker 8: Sorry sorry, I'm sure she's gonna be like, you're even not how old I am, But yeah, she's twenty four and she does the red light at night. She's like, it's kind of like my way of doing red light therapy.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: If you got it, listen this to me proves the case. If you are like this this hour of the morning and you're making up like and moving like, if you have that kind of momentum, then this works. We need these for everybody, especially especially the back room.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, they're also.
Speaker 2: Thank you for Okay, we love that.
Speaker 1: Get those clocks for everybody. Okay, we're getting the clocks for the holidays. What's the next holiday we have? What's the all day in Easter?
Speaker 2: What we can get this stuff free to the east?
Speaker 7: Easter?
Speaker 3: Fourth of July?
Speaker 2: Easter that's so far off.
Speaker 1: Easter is not far off. His lesson Fourth of July is far off. She wants to celebrate that. I'm like, guys, that's.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is li seems like? All right, the end of the year.
Speaker 1: If your partner uses these phrase, they're probably gaslighting you.
Speaker 2: Hang on.
Speaker 1: Ryst Kiss FM, all right, gaslighting that came up last week in Ryan's Cross you may remember that.
Speaker 2: But this is a.
Speaker 1: Big survey and they came back with these three things, and if your partner uses these three phrases, they're possibly trying to gaslight you. Okay, okay, trying to make you doubt yourself is what it is isn't that one? If you had been listening anyway, stopping so emotional, which is also insulting.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if that was one of them or if you were just saying that because I'm role playing. I'm not emotional.
Speaker 1: No, I'm acting them out. So if you've been listening, stop being so emotional. And can't you take a joke? Oh, it's just annoying to me. Those are finding them maybe gaslighting, but they're also like rude.
Speaker 2: Demeaning and annoying. You don't say them.
Speaker 1: And if ever, if you're with somebody uses that stuff often, it doesn't matter what it is. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you take a joke?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Does anybody here say that often?
Speaker 1: No? I can't take a joke. No, that doesn't it's not sy I would say. Today is Tuesday, March twenty fifth. So what do we do about it? We get through it, We get through it with the.
Speaker 2: Best and oh god, I do about it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Today's quote?
Speaker 1: Hell, the happiest you've ever been won't be the happiest you'll ever be. There's always another beat, there's always another level.
Speaker 2: Wow, isn't that great on a Tuesday?
Speaker 1: For Sydney the Headliness FM headlines with Sisney Well.
Speaker 5: California Attorney General Rob Bonta is urging twenty three and meters fifteen million customers to delete their genetic data quickly after the company filed for Chapter eleven bankruptcy, USC implemented sweeping budget cuts and a staff hiring freeze, citing financial stress from federal funding cuts. The opening match of this year's Conka Calf Gold Cup on June fourteenth will be played at Sofi Stadium in Inglewood. And Miley Cyrus has announced a new album titled Something Beautiful, her ninth solo studio album. By the Way, It'll be out on May thirtieth, on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: One to two point seven Kiss FM. So we are going to take.
Speaker 1: A call here at eight hundred five two one to two seven right now. Caller on the line says her boyfriend is going to an all female bacheorette party and she is not comfortable with it.
Speaker 2: So I need everybody in on this. Why is he going to that an all females?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: Am I having deja vu?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: I feel think we've had a call. Just call about that. I know what you mean. It's like in the back of my head too, I'm like, when was that we had someone call with this mark? Was it the same issue? I'm checking it does sound familiar.
Speaker 1: Let me yeah, I'm having DejaVu myself.
Speaker 2: We did more common than we think.
Speaker 1: Someone called in with this exact same issue the other day, maybe a couple weeks ago. Now, Amanda, good morning, it's Ryan and Siciny and Tanya.
Speaker 2: How are you hi?
Speaker 10: I'm good.
Speaker 11: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: We're super good? Like, what's up?
Speaker 1: So your boyfriend is going to an all female bachsorette party?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the same thing. Go ahead, tell us what happened.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so we've been dating for two months. He's going to this all female bachelorette party with like his middle school friends. But there's one other guy who's going to be there, and he's like staying in that room in a room with the guy. But like, I feel weird about him being with all girls from why.
Speaker 1: Did he get invited to the bachelorette party in the first place.
Speaker 11: I don't know, because they've been friends since middle school. But I don't like it, Like, I think it's weird. It's all there's single girls on the trips like it's weird.
Speaker 2: Well, you guys have been dating for two months?
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd be nervous. I don't love it. So the question knowing Sydney, could she say anything? They've been that's the thing. Two months? Is it going to be too much to say you can't do it? Is that gonna say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You don't want to be like you can't do this because and then you're coming off as like a very controlling sounding girlfriend. It's almost like you wish that he would have just backed out on his own and not gone in general?
Speaker 2: Have you done that?
Speaker 5: Old?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you sure you want to go?
Speaker 10: I do like that, but I'm trying to be cool and.
Speaker 2: Chill, you know I. And where are they going?
Speaker 10: They're going to Mexico.
Speaker 2: This is the thing?
Speaker 1: Is the is the worst about dating when you first start out, and that is you kind of can't speak your mind?
Speaker 2: Can you? You want to? But you don't have the trust. No.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of like Jimmy Chelsea Vibes from Love is Blind.
Speaker 2: Oh everybody knows what you're talking about? Yes, exactly, Yeah, no we don't.
Speaker 3: So he has like these like best best girlfriends, and I feel like it's okay. If it makes you uncomfortable, you can say it makes you uncomfortable. You can't tell him what to do, but you can voice how you feel and then he'll do with it what he wants.
Speaker 1: Here's the other thing, Amanda, let him go. If something happens, he's not the one for You're only two months in.
Speaker 2: We move on. This might be a big test, kind.
Speaker 10: Of that's a good point.
Speaker 11: I didn't think about it like that.
Speaker 1: Got to think about it, got to think about it could be the test. So maybe you play it cool, see how he plays it. You'll get a sense.
Speaker 2: You'll know.
Speaker 1: You'll have an idea of what went down. And I think it's it's kind of a test. Let's look at it that way.
Speaker 10: It is a test. It is a test.
Speaker 1: I'm nervous, all right, Well, keep us posted. We are here literally every single day, so let us.
Speaker 2: Know what happens. I kind of did to Michael to go ahead.
Speaker 5: We were dating for two months, give or take, and then I went on a carnival cruise with a bunch of my college friends. It was mixed guys and girls, but the majority of everybody was basically single.
Speaker 1: Did you think about it as a test. I didn't think at and.
Speaker 2: There was no issue in our relationship as far as me going.
Speaker 5: You know, this was already planned before I even met him, So it was just one of those things I went. But what made me realize he was one of Michaels was somebody that I was probably going to marry was.
Speaker 2: I came back the boat.
Speaker 5: The ship docked in San Diego, and I was so hungover from that trip that we were supposed to I was supposed to see him because he used to live in San Diego, and I was like, Oh, we'll spend the whole day Sunday and then I'll just drive to work early Monday morning. I was so hungover that I just laid in his bed and like basically it was just and he.
Speaker 2: Nursed me back to health.
Speaker 5: He made me a homemade soup and just took care of me. And here I was like a sloppy, wet blanket, like showing up on his doorstep.
Speaker 2: And I was like, wow, was a test for him? There was no test, Like it just happened naturally. And I understand I see anything out there on air with Ryan Seacrest, all.
Speaker 1: Right, it's time for a second date. Update this morning, one of two point seven this FM. So this is interesting. I mean always love the tale of how people meet. You never know where you're going to meet, on a plane, at the gym, the store, move in, somebody's furniture. It's what happened with Jeremy. He's in Palms right now. Jeremy, good morning. Thanks for coming on for second date update. Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: We want to try and help out.
Speaker 1: So you had a new female tenant move in next door to you, and you and your roommates were helping her move in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were trying to be you know, gentlemanly or at least neighborly about it.
Speaker 2: And at that point where you also attracted to her, are you just being cool?
Speaker 4: I mean just being cool?
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 4: I've helped guide neighbors move in and just you know, trying to make it like if we're all going to be living on the same floor, might as well try to make it as cool as an environment as possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, So a bunch of friends you help out, and then what happens you ended up getting her number or what?
Speaker 4: No, so I didn't get my neighbor's number, I got a friend of my neighbor's number, because you know, like me and my roommates, we were helping her move. A couple of her friends helped her move, and one of her friends was just dropped out gorgeous. And you know you can tell someone's really stunning when they look pretty helping someone move, like she was in a baseball cap, sunglasses, had her hair and a ponytail. But you know, like you could just tell.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you got the so the not there but the friend and there I'm falling good and what Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I wasn't like, hey, what's your deal? Like it was just sort of a it's kind of forty how it all came together, Like I just mentioned to my roommate how her friend was hot. My friend mentioned it to our new neighbor. Our new neighbor mentioned it to her friend. So then she came over as like, oh, so you think I'm cute? We'd get to talk in I did.
Speaker 2: Jesse said that, Chexa said you think I'm cute?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know I was I'm not the type who would blush, but the patch who was so forwored about it. I was like, oh, this is this is interesting.
Speaker 2: Have you ever said you think I'm cute like that seems like strong.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever said that either.
Speaker 2: I don't think I can.
Speaker 1: So, Jeremy, you went out three times? Then what happened after the last time you went out?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So you know, the first time was just trained to see if we would get along. We did, second time was dinner, spent a little more time together. Things are going good. The third time we went to this art installation in Santa Monica, and after that just you know, radio silence. And now I'm talking to you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, well you want to go out with her again? You don't know why she went radio silent and that's why we're here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I thought everything was going great and now she's just, you know, just gone.
Speaker 2: What happened at the art installation.
Speaker 4: Is this thing? Told Freeze. It was at the Santa Monica hangar, Like, yeah, okay, so you've heard of it. They had like art from twenty different countries or something like not really my thing, but you know it was cool, super crowded, but yeah, cool. And you know I thought it would be good because she was an art major in college and so I thought it would you know, she would like it. We'd have some fun thoughtful.
Speaker 1: Well, it turns out she didn't like it. I mean, she hadn't we hadn't heard it.
Speaker 3: Sah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's the reason.
Speaker 4: I mean, I something.
Speaker 2: Happened obviously, was the conversation between you guys on that date. Fine, Like, there's no.
Speaker 4: Argument, as hard as I could tell, you know, It's not like I asked her questions and she was at Normy or anything.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on one second, Jeremy, We're gonna try and track her down and see what we can find out.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Her name is Alicia, Alicia Alicia. Okay, that's next to kiss.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the art installation second Date update, it's called a second date update. But they they met so acually. How they met right, neighbors moving in her girlfriend's there. The guys are across the hall whatever, and they're all helping each other move. And then her neighbor, who's a woman's friend, hears that he likes the friend, and she comes up to him and says, Oh, I hear you think I'm cute and.
Speaker 2: Not to me.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about that with her, yeah, bold. So they go out three times. After the third time they went to an art deal and nothing nothing after that. Totally crickets. So Jeremy, we got her on the line. Is it Alicia or Alicia?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 4: Alisha?
Speaker 2: Of course you know, maybe that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jemmy, be very quiet. Let me see what I can find out. Okay, you're gonna listen in, but don't say anything. Don't breathe in the phone. Breathe but not on the phone. Okay, Alicia, thanks for coming on. It's Ryan and Cistaniny and Tanya. You're on the air with us right now. We are calling you about a guy named Jeremy you went out with. Does that ring a bell?
Speaker 12: Oh my god. This guy definitely like brought the negative dark vibes and like he just he was so dark and like just destroyed the entire vibe, Like he killed the vibe.
Speaker 2: You know, Alicia, Can I ask you what you mean by dark?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did he he does? Okay?
Speaker 12: So okay, So yes, it was raining, like yes, we had to take a shuttle, like it took forever to get to the place we had. We were in line for like forty five minutes. They directed us a mile away. It was kind of a nightmare. Just like the hassle of like getting there, but like make make it fun, you know, like waiting in line, but make it fun. You know, it's like we're together, and I mean it's just like if you're at an amusement park or something like you have fun in the line while you're waiting.
Speaker 1: But Alicia, you went out with him, that's we understand. A few times prior did it not go the same? And was he fun?
Speaker 2: None?
Speaker 12: I mean yeah, he was like playful and you know, not a downer, but this night he just never stopped complaining.
Speaker 1: Like it sounds like you've been waiting to get this off your chest, like you've been waiting to talk about this.
Speaker 12: Yes, like he yes, he was like the male version of w downer like he was. Have you ever heard of a grumpy Gus?
Speaker 1: No, we met a guy named Gus. Yeah, but he was opposite grumpy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was quite fun.
Speaker 2: But we say.
Speaker 5: Grumpasaurus Rex in our household.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, listen, Alicia, Jeremy is on the line listening to this right now. So Jeremy, there's your answer. No, that's why she's not reaching out to go out again. Jeremy, is that accurate. I mean, were you a bummer?
Speaker 4: I mean, I didn't think I was that bad?
Speaker 1: Was I sounds like you were in her mind? And to me, Jeremy and Ellie he's on the phone. I've been talking to him. He doesn't sound like a down or type guy. He sounds pretty optimistic and lighthearted.
Speaker 10: To me, No, it was so bad.
Speaker 12: You literally said tell me now at one point.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean I was.
Speaker 4: That's an expression though, wasn't being serious? And look also to fairness. To me, it didn't make any sense that we had to wait in traffic for forty five minutes trying to into the parking lot just to be told that we can't get into the parking lot and then drive a mile away through.
Speaker 2: But Jarry, you're doing it now, Jerry, you're doing it now. This is the whole point she's trying to make.
Speaker 5: You know, there's a coming that are very Larry David like this, and it's just that's just how they are, and you just need to find your perfect match.
Speaker 2: Jeremy and Alicia's name.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's a valid point. It was fairly designed.
Speaker 1: And Harley, I mean.
Speaker 4: Look, I was better once we got inside, though, do you want to go out with Jeremy again.
Speaker 12: Honestly, I just you just seemed angry and bored the whole time, and I just like every time I lived at your face, I was really turned off.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I was just like, oh whoa like grimy face, Like all right.
Speaker 1: Jeremy, this is not going to go well. If it goes any further, I don't think it's going to. But uh, there's your answer, and thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I called just to find out she hates my face.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, at Lisha, good luck, Jeremy, good luck, and thank you for coming on with Us'm getting out of here.
Speaker 2: Oh that one was really good. Different direction. D He just did what she said he was doing.
Speaker 3: I know. But maybe it's a good note for them for next year.
Speaker 2: Pretty honest on air with Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 1: And Number one of music station Good Morning. Did you hear our cold Mark last night and suggested we have a meeting?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 2: What a what a treat from?
Speaker 3: Will you attend this meeting or.
Speaker 4: Mark?
Speaker 2: Were you? Were you excited? I was delighted that we're all going to get together. Is it going to be in person?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Post show you post person you know, if we time it right, maybe significant others can join at the end a meeting.
Speaker 5: This is like compute meeting, a restaurant cocktails, a total work meeting.
Speaker 2: After the work meeting.
Speaker 1: If we time it to lunch on a day that's the end of the week, we could parley.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, I just had to get a sitter. What do you need to sit? That's why you got to get a seat. I'm just used to saying that. Yeah, you're gonna say for Georgia, I miss my boys. I miss my guys. I miss Robbie and Michael, they miss you you. I want to get that. Can Robbie take a Friday lunch?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can Michael take a Friday lunch? He's the planet? Actually that he doesn't need a planet. But yes, I'm just saying for you, he'll drop everything. Are you kidding me? Great?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 1: Now, I'm excited you're gonna have a big meeting. Tubs run a meeting. A matter of fact, I'd like to meet you right now. How come of my headphones? Jack was doing what it was doing the other day.
Speaker 3: I could tell that set you off.
Speaker 2: I didn't set him off. I could tell there was a.
Speaker 3: It was a little bit of a cranky pants. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I actually carried on, remarkably carry on in a live moment with a live call which I couldn't what they were saying, and still asked them a question. Exactly brought me Tubs was under the counter here between my legs, trying what happened?
Speaker 1: Uh, well, occasionally you took your time, I might I did he take long? He took forever?
Speaker 2: You took the digital guys, headphones, get over.
Speaker 1: Tubbs, and you know what we're having your meeting now, Tubbs? Why and I have some headphones because my I can't hear Sysney or anybody on the phones. How long did it take? I'd asked David Alvarez for his headphones. I mean, nobody else was passing them over. Sam, David just enjoying this.
Speaker 5: I could see what's happening, So then I started just talking to the caller.
Speaker 1: At that point I was to see your mouth was then all of a sudden under the counter And what was the problem.
Speaker 2: Well, first I had to put my Greek yogurt down, and then I had to get the headphones, and then I had to walk around the desk. So why are you moving so slow? He's a live show.
Speaker 5: That desk is bad design. Tubs, he should have made a cut right there by that wall so you could get to him in seconds.
Speaker 1: I'd like a little panic when things are going wrong, honestly, that's all I am. I'm just trying to get the headphones out of the package, and then how about you get him out of the package now and you have a stamp like a set ready.
Speaker 2: To get emergency headphones right?
Speaker 1: I mean, we have back up everything. We have a backup generator. I believe we have back up water. So I mean, who is this character? Where'd you guys find him having yogurt?
Speaker 5: You know, you know your life would fall apart without tubs, it would, we could test it.
Speaker 3: You are very lucky to have tubs.
Speaker 1: Well in that moment, I'm not so sure if I was lucky or on monkey, but it all worked outright, so Tubbs.
Speaker 2: Is everything fixed? Yes, which is a I'm not so sure. Except for my camera right now to ups, it's all blurry? What your lens?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: My olive oil shot this morning?
Speaker 2: Uh? Ho are your deodorant and your e v?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do we need to call you.
Speaker 5: Everything darling today?
Speaker 2: How's your everything? Else moving smoothly. Well, it's gonna be clogged, Teresa. Can we grab you here? Just trying through that song? How are you good?
Speaker 8: How are you Ryan?
Speaker 1: I'm good, but I want to get to you fast because I just see on the call screen it says my sister is dating a weirdo.
Speaker 9: Yes, exactly, my sister dating a weirdo.
Speaker 5: Ryan.
Speaker 1: Okay, your sister's dating a weirdo and how can we help?
Speaker 9: Yeah, So basically I'm wondering what you guys think how I can bring it up to her. But basically the initial red flands were through Instagram. His Instagram is very odd. He has a lot of underscores, and his username and his whole page has got beer and cars and drinking and working on cars. And he also uses inappropriate language and there are some unsavory jokes in his posts as well. And we met him in real life the other day and it kind of translated into real life as well, just with like inappropriate jokes and just overall bad vibes. And he just got opposite from my sister.
Speaker 2: How'd your sister find this guy?
Speaker 9: They met on a dating app? Actually I believe it was tender.
Speaker 2: How long ago did they meet.
Speaker 9: They met a couple months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when you say, and she sees this guy making these off you know, these remarks or jokes that are just not right, what does she say?
Speaker 2: How does she take it?
Speaker 9: She just overlooks it. She seems totally unfazed by it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what does she say about his Instagram post?
Speaker 9: Nothing? She doesn't think it's weird at all. She just looks right over it.
Speaker 1: So there's a difference to me between like weirdo and offensive? Is he offensive or weird? Right?
Speaker 9: Some of his posts are a little bit offensive in my opinion, I guess.
Speaker 2: And is he good to your sister.
Speaker 9: As far as I know so far? But I'm just worried that he's going to hurt her.
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody's worried about getting hurt or you wouldn't go into something. But Sisney, do you think Teresa gets involved at this stage? And it's very high risk if you say, hey, he's what you just told us and get involved, she's gonna get defensive.
Speaker 5: She really is, and that she's gonna push you away. She's gonna push the rest of.
Speaker 2: The family away, and then you're gonna lose your sister. It's your fault, so right, right, So.
Speaker 9: Maybe she'll learn.
Speaker 5: Well you just you, but your tongue and you don't did you him on his Instagram? And you get to know him as a person more and try to hang out with him when you're all together and get to know him more.
Speaker 1: But I think as a sister, you ave you hold your comments to yourself for the moment and see where this goes. But if you get into it now like you're talking to us, that's only going to cause her to push back and me depends.
Speaker 3: Maybe she could use a different word than weirdo.
Speaker 2: Well that's not a great one. Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Like maybe you don't use the blanket term weirdo and kind of give specifics as to what he does that maybe is offensive or.
Speaker 1: Well, Teresa, that's our two cents, good luck, thank you, one of two point seven.
Speaker 2: Kiss. Let me grab Diana here, Diana, good morning, How are.
Speaker 12: You good morning?
Speaker 10: I'm great? How are you ryot good?
Speaker 2: How can we help you? Diana?
Speaker 10: Yeah, So it was my birthday recently and my mother in law got me, which is a sense, But I don't know if I should be offended because she justified it by saying, like, well, I see your legs. So I thought it was a useful gift.
Speaker 2: What gets you spanks? Your mother in law got you spanks? And then she's followed it up with that comment. Yeah, I don't know, Dan, what's the comment? I see your legs. I see your legs, so I thought they would be useful on your stomach.
Speaker 5: They're they're all types, Ryan, Oh my gosh, you need to explore the spanks you can get, like legging spanks, you can get full body spanks, you can get yes, the tummy thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Diane, just to connect the dots from me, what was she trying to tell you about the spanks and legs?
Speaker 2: So she doesn't like seeing your legs?
Speaker 10: Right, the way I sort of took it was like, yeah, exactly, she doesn't like seeing my legs. And then it just made me really insecure because it was like, what's so wrong about my legs that you think I need to cover them?
Speaker 1: Was so, yeah, So, what's the question how do we get out of this relationship with your mother in law?
Speaker 2: How do you get divorced? Like what's the question here?
Speaker 10: Like should I be offended or not?
Speaker 5: Because like it I think so yeah, right, no, no, no, that is my reaction.
Speaker 2: But wait, we have to is it a different culture.
Speaker 10: Yes, which is a good question to follow up with, but also like I don't know, not that was so out of pocket, you.
Speaker 5: Know, like it is, but sometimes language barrier cultures. Do you have to take that into consideration. It doesn't translate the same way sometimes, Like sometimes my mom said something to like my friends or whatever, and it just like she she says it different in Spanish when it comes out in English, it just sounds so rude, and I'm like, Mom, you can't say it like that, like but she means well, And so it's just like you have to take some of that into like contacts and like, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So would you use sysney be offended by what Diana just said, what she just said, or the gift the mother in law situation?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I would at first be like whatever, but then you know what, maybe try the banks on and then maybe you do like them and then.
Speaker 3: So Actually, Robbie taught me something a long time ago that has really changed my perspective on things, and it is take people as they are, take people as they are. Stop being offended by so many things. Stop being hurt by so many things, and it really has helped me to detach. Like I normally, I would get that gift and I'd be like, oh my gosh, does she think what does she think of me? She give me the Now I'd be like, this is just this is just her, yes, exactly, you buy Yeah, don't take it.
Speaker 5: You later, don't take it personal because the other it's your mother in law, like, she's not going anywhere anytime soon, so you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: That's good advice. Don't take it personally. Just take it, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Try them on. They might fit nice, and don't let her get under your skin like that. I'm with you on that, Tanya. Good advice. All right, Thank you, Diana, and good luck.
Speaker 1: There could be worse things, you know what I mean, within laws, so looking.
Speaker 3: At the scales, but yeah, for sure, and you got to take those people as they are too.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's gonna be fine, it's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: On air with a Ryan Secret, good morning. So this one I want to get into. So this has gotten some serious traction in the last few days. Mikayla has to do with late night texting. Mikayla says, Is it rude to send text in the middle of the night. I just assume people have their phones on, do not disturb when they're asleep, and we'll see it when they wake up. But if I've been waking people up this whole time, should I feel bad?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 2: What do you think about that late night off our texts? Okay, you're not? Okay, Sicity, I think it's fine.
Speaker 5: I mean, if it's on the person who has the phone to if you don't want to be interrupted, have it on, vibrate or they do not disturb or whatever. I don't mind waking up, you know when I do and seeing that I had mis calls or miss texts because they didn't bother me.
Speaker 2: Tonny, where are you on? This?
Speaker 1: Is it rude to send late night text or text before it's you know, eight o'clock?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's rude. However, I don't send late night texts to men.
Speaker 2: Well are you sending any text to men besides Robbie?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why are you sending text at noon? Two guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't Yeah, I mean you text like guys and stuff. I don't know it texts Mark all the time.
Speaker 2: So you don't text him late night, I try to avoid texting him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Mark?
Speaker 1: Why wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait, why do you avoid texting Mark our producer late night?
Speaker 2: Like wor goes through your mind?
Speaker 3: I just don't think it's like nice, even though like his wife knows me and stuff. It's just weird seeing like a woman's name popping up at your phone and like midnight or eleven PM does anything?
Speaker 1: It's weird when I I text you all hours of the day, right, does any.
Speaker 2: To have an issue with that? But that's interesting. The Tina's thought is the partner of the person she might be texting, it might look weird. That's interesting because.
Speaker 3: I know, and that's why I'm saying Mark is an exception. But like if it were like my friend Bo or something like that would be weird.
Speaker 2: Thinking very high of ourselves over here, aren't we.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I'm an answer? Ain't an answer me too.
Speaker 1: By the way, I can't remember I have to text immediately because I won't remember what I was trying to ask you guys, if it's the next day. Yeah, So I don't think it's rude. I think it's on at the right point out of the gate. It's on you put do not disturb up because we have your number. We're gonna text you when we're thinking about something. If you're not available, that's fine, get back to me when you can, but do not disturb it.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you disagree, call us eight hundred five seven FM. Tara is in Northridge. Well Tara, good morning. We have gathered once again. How are you?
Speaker 10: I'm good?
Speaker 2: Are you great?
Speaker 1: So you're calling us for something that's going on in your life? You got approached about a new job. What's happening?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I definitely need a little bit of advice.
Speaker 2: How can we help?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: I actually got approached by a brand on LinkedIn for positions. And the thing is, I've never actually considered leaving my job or anything, but this job is double my salary and this would change my life. But I'm a little nervous to even do the meeting because I'm a little scared that maybe my boss will find out or that I would get fired. And this is a competitor, so I'm not really sure what to do because what if I take I take the meeting and then I end up with nothing with neither job.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you got to take the meeting, especially if you just said what mean you said it? If I just heard we said this, it could be life changing, so you deserve it. So I think you take the meeting, And I I, is there anything wrong with taking the meeting to hear out an opportunity that could change the life of you and your family?
Speaker 2: Would what is wrong with that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: But I don't know if my job would be cool with that.
Speaker 6: I don't know if they're gonna think that I'm not committed to them.
Speaker 10: So that's why do you know, Tara?
Speaker 2: Do you know is the job yours already.
Speaker 1: Or it could be yours, It could be mine, It could be yours if the meeting goes well, the interview goes well, and you get it, it would be double the salary.
Speaker 2: But it may not work.
Speaker 1: And do you think your employer would what would fire you from taking a meeting to improve your life?
Speaker 2: Maybe they would give you a raise?
Speaker 6: So, and I don't want to lose an opportunity.
Speaker 10: Just how to feel ere?
Speaker 2: I do think you need to take the meeting.
Speaker 1: I do you see Sisney the employer then reacting in such a way they would fire can they?
Speaker 2: They can't fire you for taking that meeting. No, it's just a meeting.
Speaker 3: No, but they can make your life, no judge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but how you like you got to keep evolving.
Speaker 2: I think you had to go for it. I think you had to do it.
Speaker 1: I think you go in there. Think this through, f any way, think this through. Think this through, Tara. So you think about think in your head about the dialogue that you're gonna have in the meeting, and think about in your head the dialogue you might have with your employer if they found out about the meeting.
Speaker 2: And think it through.
Speaker 1: Be thoughtful, be you know, heartfelt and smart, and also do what's best for you and for your family. But when you say this could change my life, I can't sit here and say don't take the meeting exactly.
Speaker 6: No, it's exactly double the salary that.
Speaker 5: Take the meeting, the meeting confidently, take the meeting right and get the job.
Speaker 2: At that point, when is the meeting? When can he take the meeting.
Speaker 12: This week?
Speaker 6: No, they want me to talk to them immediately.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, do it and tell us what happens with all of it.
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 10: Yeah, definitely. You know what, when I get the job.
Speaker 2: I call double the salary. Good luck to you, Tara, Thank you very much for listening.
Speaker 1: It's not only that's about just like believing in yourself, knowing that you deserve something and growing. Like you said, Cissiny, I say go for.
Speaker 2: It on air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: On a two point seven Kiss FM, I was gonna wrap it up for us today. Tomorrow we are back with non stop hits and your morning hack, all happening tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye, guys, take care, see you later.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening so on air with Ryan Seacrest, make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow