Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did.
Speaker 2: This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 1: One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling.
Speaker 3: You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat And now joined by Bad Larry, Shayan Irving and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 2: I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick.
Speaker 1: And here we go and Dan Patrick takes a gamble. Sometimes the things we say when we're not on the show are a whole lot more entertaining than those that.
Speaker 4: We say on the show.
Speaker 1: Across to bear, Dan, Yes, it is bad Larry at the Jersey Shore. Shayan Irving is here, Dylan's here. Producer Ray Marvin has to run the controls and listen to this and yours truly. Dan Patrick takes a gamble.
Speaker 5: Hi Larry, Hello, Dan, how are you doing, buddy?
Speaker 1: Everything's good. You sound good, You sound eager, sound crisp, you sound alive, Larry, thank you.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been up for since ten o'clock, you know.
Speaker 1: So you've been up for two and a half hours. Yeah, wow, okay, good for you.
Speaker 6: God that sounds awesome. I know he's like proud of it too.
Speaker 4: I tried that this weekend. I got almost I used had therapy today, Danny, emergency session. You had therapy? Yeah this morning? Why Well, the roommate was in Dallas longer than I was, so I was home alone. And one of the nights I stayed up till like four or five in the morning watching Chinese crime thrillers, and then I took my head meds a little late, and so I slept until two the next day, and the roommate thought I died in my sleep, or that I had a room full of you know, friends over, and she sent a buddy of mine over. Anyway, she was like, I have to worry about you.
Speaker 6: You're forty one, you're a father.
Speaker 4: At was the last had you know, So we had to do the session with her. Yeah. I didn't go well. Yeah with yeah us therapy, her therapist. It was not great. Yeah, her therapist. The new haircut looks cute, though, what do you think I did that for that? She told me to for the therapist, No, for the roommate. She said, Cuddy, you look like a fucking hippie.
Speaker 6: He's like, i'd really prefer if you don't like Chas Bono from that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 6: It does make you a little more like, uh like unassuming, you know, like, yeah.
Speaker 4: I look more respectable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well yeah, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought the hair looked good.
Speaker 1: I liked it last week. I thought it it was kind of stylish, youthful.
Speaker 4: I told her Danny liked it, and she said, well, Danny ain't married to you, is he? WHOA? She better watch herself.
Speaker 1: She's on one, dude, Because you think that was gonna work, like Dan, like most things probably do work when you say well, Dan said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she loves Dan. But no, I got ship hold. Okay, yeah, yes, Martvin, what.
Speaker 1: But look when you see the tattoo on the side out of his head, that does make you think twice before trying to start some ship.
Speaker 4: That's true. That's my defense mechanism thirty eight snubnos out of my head.
Speaker 1: What other gun did you consider putting on the side of your.
Speaker 4: No, this is my favorite pistol of all time, the only one.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's like your version of Cauliflowerers Like, yeah, by the way, as we're taping this, p Diddy, he found not guilty of racketeering and sex trafficking.
Speaker 4: No, no, yeah, why are you as system prevailed? Well, it's a big deal, poor guy. You did say I did call this. I called it. I said, Yeah, he's a weirdo. But just because you got a thousand bottles of Loube doesn't mean.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be hard to stick any like hard.
Speaker 4: Oh what are we doing here?
Speaker 6: Stuff him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? After this? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, once, I mean you're does he leave the country like Alan?
Speaker 4: Does he? Or or that? With people seeking him out? Now after what's known, are gonna be really dedicated people do a lifestyle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, you can't be surprised if you go to his house now, Yes, Marvin.
Speaker 4: Who does who interviews him first?
Speaker 6: Ellen? Maybe?
Speaker 1: No, Ellen's Ellen doesn't do anything anymore.
Speaker 6: Maybe he'll shack up with her in the UK.
Speaker 4: Or wherever she is.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're talking about before he get Uh, let's see who would be the person the boys.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go straight hand.
Speaker 6: That's too I feel like that's too legit. He's gonna need to go like the podcast route. I think Rogan Rogan did he on Rogan would make sense?
Speaker 4: How about the Tucker Carlson that would also how about Alex Cooper.
Speaker 1: Talked about Okay, all right, I think we got something.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, sir, Ray, So I have betting odds I just found on this of course. Uh, he's currently favored to be sentenced between eleven to fifteen years one twenty five more than twenty plays out plus eight.
Speaker 6: Hundred eleven to fifteen's that ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: Wait, I didn't think he was going to jail just well.
Speaker 7: No, it's just one of the charges four hours ago, so it might be a little Did this news come out four hours ago?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He got about found guilty of like transport four other prostitution. Yeah, yeah, okay, so Wednesday night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I feel like there, I feel like they'll go for some of the maximums under those penalties just because they're like, we're in pretty deep to this shit.
Speaker 4: Are once again the US government overreaching with their executive power. Is all right?
Speaker 1: So recapping bad Larry won one unit, so he used at three and a half Shay one to two, so he's at a half unit plus Dylan lost five and he's minus eight math good.
Speaker 3: On all of this sounds right now, sounds all right.
Speaker 1: So here's the question that I'll I'll pose this to everybody in the room and Larry. If everybody in the room, so me, Marvin, Ray, Dylan, Shay and Larry, if we all got together, could we eat more hot dogs than Joey Chestnut by himself in ten minutes? Now, we'd have to eat seventy six hot dogs and those of us in ten minutes?
Speaker 5: No, how many? How many people do you have?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: One, two, three, four, five, six?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Shot, Yeah, I'm not eating No, wait, nine minutes, ten minutes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, did you'd eat more than ten?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, remember I did? I got six down. Yeah, No, that's a tight It's a tighter window than you think.
Speaker 1: By the way, everybody talks a good game on here. Dylan and Ray went to Madison Square Garden to see the US starts Masters. So bat Larry and Shaye no show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, I love to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'll drop my daughter off. That's exactly what he sounded like.
Speaker 4: I was, you know, alone at the house, Danny, So it was really hard for me to motivate myself up off the couch onto a train into the city.
Speaker 6: That is a valid point. You are still a bit though.
Speaker 4: If I had a house full of kids, I'd be like.
Speaker 6: Waiting there.
Speaker 1: But Matt, Larry, you sounded like you were going to show up.
Speaker 5: I was. But my daughter decides to go back to Manhattan the day before, so I just the reason that I was going was to bring my daughter back to Manhattan.
Speaker 6: I thought it was to see us and hang out and have fun.
Speaker 5: Larry, it was a little part of She left the day early, and I texted the boys and said, look, my daughter's already back in Manhattan. I'm out.
Speaker 6: Uh okay, it was a lot of fun. Yea, we has missed out.
Speaker 4: We move on.
Speaker 1: Malik Beasley involved in a betting scandal and this doesn't look promising.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make any sense though, because the the prop that was in question that game he went over. The weird action was on the under he went over his prop. Wait he had it was like under two and a half rebounds that the line got all fucked up on. That's where they were like, look at the suspicious movement he used to hit the over.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing there were probably other instants saw a fast.
Speaker 4: Break thing against Yes, that was funny. That was clear as day.
Speaker 6: He was like, give me the ball now, bust down nine.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that's that's that's not good.
Speaker 6: But it's weird that that's the one that they cited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: We're getting close to a football season. Here are we betting on preseason football this year?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right? Hall of Fame game?
Speaker 6: Yeah, dyl Hall of Fame. Yeah, the Hall of Fame game is kind of the funniest one of the preseason.
Speaker 4: I didn't I bet. I used to bet on the auditorio, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's I bet they take. I would be curious to know how much action sportsbooks take on that game. I bet it's a shocking amount.
Speaker 1: Because you've been waiting to bet football for a long time, Larry, Have you bet on the Hall of Fame game?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Pre season football, I bet on. I've just been, you know, doing some soul search. And I used to just bet the four major golf tournaments, the three you know, Triple Crown races, and then you bet the travelers at up at Saratoga. Now I'm betting like horses every Friday. I'm betting stupid parlays in baseball because I got another couple of best today and I'm bet Joey Chestnow's hot dog eating's downward spiral.
Speaker 6: Larry would not that I'm rooting for it, but it would be funny if you had went over your skis a little bit and had to work seven days a week at your job.
Speaker 5: That will never happen.
Speaker 1: The Steelers all in, dude, But the over unders eight and a half? Hasn't he won eight games like every year he's ever gotten. Yeah, he's never had a losing season.
Speaker 4: Eight and a half his first losing for how long? Though?
Speaker 1: But then that's it. Maybe it's one and done for both of those guys.
Speaker 6: Rogers is done already. I think this is just that just.
Speaker 1: You know, over under eight and a half is really I would have had it at nine and a half.
Speaker 4: Do they think he's going to make it through the whole season, that's a question.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he gets hurt or bail, right.
Speaker 1: So they open up at the Jets. So they open up with a loss. They Steelers open up with a loss.
Speaker 6: At the Jets. Yes, that probably is a loss.
Speaker 1: Then they got the Seahawks at the Patriots, Vikings, Browns at the Bengals, Packers, Colts at the Chargers, Bengals at the Bears Bills at the Ravens, Dolphins, Lions, Browns Ravens.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm definitely taking the Jets.
Speaker 6: That's a justin field revenge game.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 6: I also, I mean, I can't bring myself to bet on the Jets, really, but that does seem that is a game the Steelers losing that they beat Like, I don't know the fucking Vikings.
Speaker 1: Is there anything of the recap from last week?
Speaker 4: Bad Larry? Anything? You want to recamp?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: It's horrible one now.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, what about you, Shan.
Speaker 4: I've been on a tear Danny Ratings to take note, I have ever since that. Honestly, that witch brew that I drank, Yeah, after you hit the deer, Yeah, after I drank your You're in trouble with your roommate. Yeah, but we're going to get through it. But you know, I just got in trouble, like sleep until two. She was really offended about that. I had nothing to do, no kids of the house. Why the hell can I sleep till too?
Speaker 6: I actually agree with you on that one.
Speaker 4: What's a big deal? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did you have anything to do the next day?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Not a damn thing.
Speaker 1: Did you have anything to drink? No, nothing, nothing clean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just watching Chinese crime thrillers, which is pretty fucking cool. Where you know where do you Criterion?
Speaker 6: Are you a member of the Criterion Club?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you've been killing it right, it's.
Speaker 4: Been a comeback. It's been a really good comeback, all right, Dylan.
Speaker 1: And a lot of bloodshed here, a lot of red.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That leads us to bad Larry with bets this week, Bad Larry.
Speaker 5: Okay, Damn, I gotta look on my phone because I'm not I don't have it written down here. I got the Astros minus one and a half runs and the Dodgers minus one and a half runs, just straight bets one unit each.
Speaker 3: Ray.
Speaker 5: Did you get me a line on the hotel getting contest?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: I did, Okay, so I'm going to give those bestsent. I got Joey chest not under I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know what the number, seventy one and a half, one and a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm still going to go under that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Then I want I want that husband to beat the chick. She's like she's a lock, right, so.
Speaker 4: What is it? Nicky weary?
Speaker 1: And then uh miky sodo Miki Soto.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want her husband to beat her.
Speaker 1: Okay in eating hot dogs?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 5: And then did you find them online for without Joey chests? And I want that?
Speaker 1: That's uh Patrick birdle Letto, Yeah, minus one fifty.
Speaker 5: Without Joey chests. And I was like when he took Tiger out of the tournament. Yeah, all the ole NaNs can play. They're taking Joey Chestnut out and letting the other guys eat like.
Speaker 3: Fifty hot dogs. Okay, yes, any okay that even on each one of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh shae yo Danny. Uh. Wimbledon's coming up, It's still it's going on, all right? What I'm just saying? Do I do the hot dogs first? What do you want me to do? Yeah? Sure, I got the birdle letty, the uh Patrick bird Letty. Yep, look Italian fellow without chests nutt. I got no record broken laying two seventy five, Bingo Bengo. I got some baseball Larry R. Metz plus one o two. Then the fighting Doug Forwards plus one oh eight. And then so for Wimbledon, Yeah, Wimbledon, here we go. Got my racing or my tennis guru mensic laying two ten, Paul laying five fifty this is today, and then Martinez. This dude's name is Pedro Martinez, tennis player.
Speaker 6: That's that's nice.
Speaker 4: I had to bet on him, yep, plus one eighty four mon fuls plus one twenty six and then in a long shot to win Opelka plus forty two thousand.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll take. I'll put that's a tilland I'll springle on that just for squad ride. Yeah all right, right, forty plus forty two, so four twenty one, yeah, all right, dyl, all right, Dan hot dog bets. I'm gonna go with the record to be broken over seventy six in the tournament plus two to fifteen. That's probably a donation, but I want to see history happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's plus two fifteen.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: Joey Chestnut to eat an odd number of hot dogs if he eats seventy seven, I catch both those best.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that's even money.
Speaker 1: Or seventy five and then you catch that too, but I don't get the record. Oh okay, all right, but.
Speaker 6: I would take that took and then winner without Joey Chestnut, which has Larry explained, is the someone to have the most hot dogs, but without Joey Chestnut in it is James Webb at plus two fifty.
Speaker 4: Boo okay.
Speaker 6: And then I have a Wimbledon bet too. Mine's a little more simple. Alca has to win plus one twenty five. Why that's been He's the Scheffler of tennis. It's a pretty fucking safe bet.
Speaker 4: Yick Centner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's like plus one fifty. It's close, and then I'm gonna ride Shay's like Opelka or whatever forty two.
Speaker 4: Apparently he serves bombs like howitzers and shit, and that matters on the ground. Yeah, from what I've heard.
Speaker 1: Didn't they have a guy who served the fastest serve in Wembledon history recently this tournament?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know. I should know. I didn't.
Speaker 6: You know what I found I saw yesterday They use fifty five thousand tennis balls each year at Wimbledon. Doesn't that seem crazy?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 1: Do they donate them to they?
Speaker 6: I saw that They do a variety of things, but one of them is they use them as like habitats for these little field mice. That's sweart of God.
Speaker 1: Shut off Giovanni, the petsi peri cars. Ooh a Wembledon record. One hundred and fifty three mile per hour serve fifty three to the face.
Speaker 6: That's that's fast.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you, Dylan.
Speaker 1: Sounds like some Fritzy would say, is it wrong? One fifty three and the reaction time. Now, See, it's one thing to serve it, it's another thing to return a.
Speaker 4: Serve like that.
Speaker 6: You just gotta get your racket in front of it.
Speaker 1: I always thought Agacy was so great at returning to serve. Jimmy Connors when you'd be firing missiles at those guys and they'd be like, you know, they just get enough of the racket on it to put it on the other side.
Speaker 6: He coul.
Speaker 7: Yes, Ray, apparently, one and fifty mile per hour serve you have zero point four seconds to react.
Speaker 6: Damn not a lot of time.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dyllan. We're killing it the day.
Speaker 6: I can keep guying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh so, I don't know. Do we accomplish anything today? I got some ponies.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you got some horses already. All right, here we go, prescal Race two. Get the number one and the four together. Whatever you do, it's Bromista and up in time. Uh exact?
Speaker 4: Is there? Box them cam the one of the four and then Parks Racing race number seven the five. Dan, You're gonna love this name. Right wing Runner is the name of the pony I like him to win. I also like the one four five dump the bag on the box trained by January sixth Enterprises.
Speaker 6: Is that Shane Irvings shell company?
Speaker 4: I would love to own a pony.
Speaker 6: Really need some fucking cash for that.
Speaker 4: Not quarter horses, dude, all right, fucking quarter horses. We should get into it, I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: Then, would you, Dan? Dan? I have an investment idea. We could talk after the show.
Speaker 4: I got a business plane and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not investing in horses. Well let's we'll talk about it talk later.
Speaker 4: No, we're not. You ever been to Ridoso?
Speaker 6: Discuss?
Speaker 4: What is it? Riodoso, New Mexico. You're been No, So we'll go. I still don't You'll love this beautiful I'm sure it is.
Speaker 6: But you go to Taos.
Speaker 1: I could go see Julia Roberts thereru. Yeah, she got a house there.
Speaker 6: So you know I've seen how to ask there too.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: To bring it down, dude, Why why are we doing to talk about traffic because in the same prison.
Speaker 6: And Luigi MANGIONI, isn't he there too?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's Rikers. Yeah, they're all at Rikers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's there with in the same like cell block as did he?
Speaker 4: I think wait? I thought did he was in Brooklyn? I don't know. I thought he was in Rikers.
Speaker 6: He I remember seeing something when did he first went to jail? They were like, did he reportedly upset with how much attention? Like newcomer Luigi Mangione's getting over him?
Speaker 4: Let me go to ray here right? Where is did he?
Speaker 7: He's in Brooklyn?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Is where's the That's why m d C.
Speaker 7: Metropolitan Detention Center.
Speaker 1: Uh bad, Larry. Any any plans for the fourth of July weekend?
Speaker 5: Yeah, my brother Johnson Town with a bunch of his kids and yeah, parties every night starting starting tonight. Actually, yeah, it's going to be a tough five days, so I got to return to work again.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you do it. Five day weekend, pretty amazing. We're all proud of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and your cut in my lunch hour right now, but we'll take an hour and a half or so right now. You guys. Do you guys want anything?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but I'm sure you'll be at the Parker House.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you Why do you go there? You're not picking up any any women.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed the I enjoy the back porch, A couple of local guys in there, and then once the young kids come in, we go home or go to a house party.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, you're crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm just stewing away what we do.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Look, I enjoyed the atmosphere, but it was way too young.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we were early to that day.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like to go early and then leave. Yeah, I can't be there late.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we do like four o'clock to six thirty or seven. Yeah, on the back porch.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 6: Larry waits until the girl's going. They're like, you're that fucking security.
Speaker 4: Do you wear your uniform there? Do you like it's like a faton gun? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Hi, I'll show you my sheriff's badge if you show me yours officer.
Speaker 4: Hi, Larry, you're arrested, lady. Yeah. A little role playing there.
Speaker 6: Larry gets the actual cops called on it.
Speaker 4: They all know everybody knows that yours get on home?
Speaker 3: What's the exit Larry ninety eight?
Speaker 1: So if you get off exit ninety eight, just to ask anybody where bad Larry lives.
Speaker 5: They just did a little song about Exit ninety eight. I'll have to send to you, guys. I don't know who the musician is standing outside the Stone Pony though, which would be Exit one hundred or Exit one hundred two. But the song is called Exit ninety eight. I will have to have every little retort to him. But the only people getting all Exit ninety eight are looking for me.
Speaker 7: Yes, Ray, is it written by Danny Pizza?
Speaker 4: I have no idea that sounds made up a bit of the Stone Pony.
Speaker 6: It's a pretty famous venue.
Speaker 1: Very yeah, yeah it was good. Saul Southside Johnny.
Speaker 6: Is he friends with Pizza, Larry or whatever?
Speaker 4: No, he's friends with Springsteen. Oh, oh, you see the new Springsteen movie coming out? Yeah, with that kid from the Bear. Yeah, yeah, you're not gonna see it.
Speaker 6: I don't they've gotten a little out of hand with the music.
Speaker 1: Well, this is just based off Nebraska. Oh it's only on the album Nebraska.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. Yeah, yeah, I'm still gonna say it.
Speaker 6: Are they going to put out one for each album of his?
Speaker 4: I don't think that's a lot of albums.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would only be interested in Born to Run.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm surprised that's not the one.
Speaker 4: That shit, Like, why wouldn't they do a movie about that? I don't know. Nebraska's pretty dark. Oh that's why.
Speaker 6: Is it like an Age twenty four movie or something. They're like, let's pick an obscure album of his.
Speaker 4: Let's put a needle in his arm and make him cry art.
Speaker 1: I don't think Bruce parties.
Speaker 4: I don't mean Bruce with somebody around him like, oh my life is so tragedy, suffer regardless Boom. It's like every A twenty four movie they ever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, A twenty four is doing a biopic on Boordain.
Speaker 4: There you go, all right, yeah, DJ depression, way to go. God, you brought it down to day.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, just talking, I know, but you started with it Jeffrey Epps trafficking and we were having fun bad Larry wearing a police uniform and acting like he's frisking people.
Speaker 6: And then it was like, okay, anything else bad happened lately?
Speaker 2: No, So that's it.
Speaker 4: I think that's it.
Speaker 1: It's all we got. By the way, how the podcast go between you two left?
Speaker 4: Oh? I guess who didn't show up?
Speaker 6: Now? I had a family engagement.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I did it alone on the Lord's Day.
Speaker 6: Actually, okay, I said I would do it on the Lord's Day.
Speaker 4: You never texted me because I didn't believe you, So don't come to Dartsy fucker. I couldn't. I couldn't. My house was empty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was really comfortable, and I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you want to go with the roommate the way she is now over.
Speaker 4: There, Yeah, no, probably gonna do it over the phone. No, it's a holiday, man. I ain't doing ship except you know, praising the USA, okay, and being able to lookout for see something, say something. It's been a while. That's all I'm saying. That is it's true, all right, we've had some international situations going on. I would just everybody, you know, keep your ears open.
Speaker 6: You're probably open where you live. You're probably super at risks too. They're going straight there.
Speaker 1: Uh Marvin said to wrap it up.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, Marvin, Yeah, Mark your next bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, let's wrap it up now. You got see you went dark and deep too.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What are you working?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 4: I'm just being mindful, okay, helping out America.
Speaker 1: How out we call it quits?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 6: The Shane Movie directed by Woody Allen, produced by.
Speaker 1: Shut Up for Bad, Larry at the Jersey Shore for Dylan for producer Ray Shaye, and Irving Marvin. You're truly have a have a blessed Fourth of July weekend?
Speaker 6: Amen?
Speaker 4: How about that? Shay. I pray for all of you, Thank you, thank.
Speaker 1: You, Please don't actually, we'll talk to you next week on Dan Patrick Takes Again. M hm mm hmmm mm hm m hm m hmm