Speaker 1: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: Jubil went downstairs to get some door dash, yeah, and he forgot his key card. And then Victoria was like, I don't know why he doesn't bring his key card. And then she goes down and then comes back up ten seconds ago and says, I forgot my key card.
Speaker 1: Hi, Jubill, here you go. Can't let him back in what's trending.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to be stalled because I didn't want to do the Drake story until everybody was back in.
Speaker 1: Everybody got what.
Speaker 3: They need, cards are in place.
Speaker 1: Are we ready to go? I still need a key card? But whatever.
Speaker 3: This is a team that looks out for each other. You know you need one of those two. Okay, So here's the Drake story. He's about to make us feel uneasy. Did any of you guys see his Instagram post?
Speaker 1: You always know?
Speaker 3: Okay, So he did post a series of photos and a carousel reel.
Speaker 1: But then the caption is what's interesting.
Speaker 3: So the big line that everybody is kind of questioning is he says that he believes the next chapter is going to leave us feeling uneasy, but he hopes that we see his honesty is clarity, not charity, and that it answers some questions, especially to the people that haven't He hasn't texted back, So I don't even think this is about Kendrick Lamar. I don't even think this is about music. And I may be jumping to like conclusions. Yeah, but one of the pictures in the carousel post is including a shot of two tablets of zophren. I don't know if I'm saying that correctly, but it's a medication that's used to prevent nausea, nausea, vomiting, and stuff caused by surgery, chemotherapy, radiation or migraine.
Speaker 4: Oh, so they're saying that he may think that he.
Speaker 1: Was sick or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're going to say that he was sick, or maybe he's going to tell us that he was sick, because he did say that he doesn't want charity, he just wants to be honest and clear. So this is definitely speculation at this point. But he knows that he dropped a nugget that's going to leave a lot of people speculating because of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, if Kendrick Lamar can drop bars so hard, you get legitimately sick over it. Yeah, that's pretty great. Also, maybe it explained some of Drake's disgusting behavior, probably something to do with his brain.
Speaker 3: Oh well. He also said that he grew up non confrontational and he's not trying to fight.
Speaker 4: He just likes to take it out with this pen. Oh so yeah, see, but that's the mistake. Right then, don't make confrontational music, Drake.
Speaker 1: Don't do confrontational thing.
Speaker 4: What I mean, Drake, Yeah, like, don't talk, don't don't say things almost almost swore, Yeah, don't say, don't talk trash to people, you know, because you never know what can happen. So if you're not confrontational, you're do an your music. I mean, his music is confrontational a lot, you know what I mean. So it's like, okay, I get it, that's your way to express it. But also you don't have to come directly at people.
Speaker 3: Unless they came at him first in some situations, right, yeah, exactly. Oh yeah, but if he's not a competational person, I feel like he wouldn't really because you.
Speaker 2: Should have stopped and decided not to pretend to be a rapper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why are you trying to battle people then? And why are you trying to come up you won't have beef. Then that's a big part of hip hop. You can end up real exactly, you know what I mean. Like, but he didn't know that because he's not hip hop.
Speaker 2: It's true. That's a good point. He's a suburban kid from Canada, It's very true.
Speaker 3: I think this might be part of like a rebrand or like a reintroduction.
Speaker 1: Right, so I've seen Scamanda.
Speaker 4: That's what I've always ripped on Drake, you know, ever since you first hit on the scene that you may make fun of for crying on his tracks all the time, and you know what I mean, being emotional. I always really liked straight. Yeah, yeah, it's kind of I never really liked Drake. He's got a couple songs that I do like a lot, but for the most part, I didn't really like him, you know. But then it's like, yeah, don't get in the studio and then try to act hard, because you might be talking about somebody who's actually hard, right, you know what I mean? Yeah, Like I'll say whatever, I don't care if you're Drake. And then you meet someone who really will say whatever because they don't care. It doesn't go.
Speaker 3: Well, see what the significance of the post is. I'm sure in the coming months or so, if you'd like a little extra luck in your life though, you want to feel good about yourself, then maybe think about buying some bank soil. So bank soil is trending because people are actually selling this in China for good luck. And by bank soil, it's the soil around a bank. It's a soil inside of the bank, like they're going into a bank, like if there's plants and stuff in there. People are going inside, taking little bits of the soil from inside the bank and selling it for upwards of one hundred and twenty dollars mess up claiming that there is a ninety nine point nine percent success rate in generating.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm about to go on a soil stealing spree.
Speaker 4: I'm not selling it from my bank because they can't figure out my cards at all. Literally, I had a fraud charge on one of my cards, so they canceled the card send me a new one, but they sent it to the wrong address. But they told me in the meantime it would work on Apple Pay. It didn't work anywhere ever, right, And then I called them. They resent the card, but then said, okay, now we fixed the issue. We'll work on Apple pay. Still doesn't work on Apple Pay. And then now whenever I make a purchase, I literally have to call them and be like, stay on the phone, I'm making a purchase. I need you to approve it. And I literally just tried to order door dash it did it again, declined it. So I called the bank the same thing. Hey, I'm trying to make an order. You know, she proved it, but somehow she also at the same time took all of my cards out of my Apple wall. And so.
Speaker 1: Right now I can't make the charge.
Speaker 4: Because you took them out of my Apple wall and they can't get them approved.
Speaker 3: There's with you that rejects all cards, those cards, your key cards, all cards.
Speaker 1: You need to generate some wealth with soil.
Speaker 2: By the way, the only people generating wealth from that soil are the people selling it.
Speaker 1: Yes, time it works. It comes with a path bank soil.