Speaker 1: What exactly does insufferable means?
Speaker 2: It's so my headphones are so loud.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't. I didn't touch it. I swear I didn't even touch yours. I didn't. I swear I didn't. Mine were very loud too, and I just put it on. Where's the home? The button doesn't work, it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Just calm down, please, I.
Speaker 1: Want to play something I didn't do that open.
Speaker 2: Please, I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine, that's fine too.
Speaker 2: I know you guys do that good and and.
Speaker 1: It's almost like you don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like we they're the same stale ones. You never sent me any other ones. I only have these five, and I I it's they play in my nightmares.
Speaker 3: Do you know who? Guys do? Like to be.
Speaker 2: Scott idiot? And then we would always do a clap thing.
Speaker 1: So why don't we solicten? Why don't we solicit? Why don't we solicit from our listeners.
Speaker 2: To Scott and Andrew eating Cereal Scott or the thriller one?
Speaker 3: SERI me your gears? Buck is time we can get to the from checks Vanilla to Chrispy's.
Speaker 1: Ever, So why don't so why don't we solicit from our listeners? Sure, some theme songs. Great, you send them to us and we'll play them as.
Speaker 2: Horrible as they are under ten seconds, maybe fifteen ten to fifteen seconds, and you can hear your audio here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you send it to us and we'll play it. How they send it the email thing? Just go to serial killerspc dot com and email it to us. Yeah, Newman's gonna get pissed he gets all those.
Speaker 2: Well that's well, that's the newsletter. But they could also email us directly at serial Killers. Do you see at gmail dot com? You throw up?
Speaker 1: Oh great, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's go.
Speaker 1: Why taking coffee? It's going to skeew your taste buds.
Speaker 2: My dace buds. Yes, it's going to skew your dice buds.
Speaker 1: I had it was a very tough decision today for this episode.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it was. This is it's so difficult for you. You have such a hard job here at Serial Killing.
Speaker 1: Well, the new one, that was an easy decision. Somebody sent us that no note, okay, but someone sent us that one, and we've been waiting for it for weeks. I'm not sure if you'll be able to think about what it is. It's not a Christmas one. Okay, there's a little girl involved, mm hmm. I mean she's not so it's a little Debbie. She's not so little anymore.
Speaker 2: It's a little Debbie one. You're like one hundred years the one that oh no, came through an email? What remember I told you and we answered the email on a podcast.
Speaker 1: A lot of people said they were going to send it to us, so I'm not sure. I know.
Speaker 2: Well, no, this is this one.
Speaker 1: The name is on here, it was on the return address label. It's from Catherine. Yeah, Catherine pelamares in Texas. No, yeah, in Texas. I know. Why do you give her whole name on now? People are going to go stalk her?
Speaker 2: Do they have her email? Do they have her address Texas? Well? Someone actually said, when you opened up the last episode, the address was in full view of the screen. So why don't we not do that from now on? What address on the box? Because you opened a box or flap? Nor the person whoever sent cereal? Somebody DMed me and goes, you know, you put this person's full add.
Speaker 1: Why are you bringing it up? Because very few people.
Speaker 2: Just because I when I said her last name. It was, Oh, you gave away her information. No, that's you, my friend. Let's open Little Debbies. Wow, thank you. You're such a jerk head. No, I just fight back when you know. It's not an attack.
Speaker 1: That's not a fight here a fight. That's something you tell me privately off the air that way, I say, Oh, I'll be careful not to do that anymore, because now people are going back to all the videos and go, oh, all the people they have cereal in their basement.
Speaker 2: Listen, and it'll help give it what I don't know, Ho ho ho, they have cereal in their basement.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Little Debbie Nutty Buddy cereal.
Speaker 2: Chocolate and peanut butter flavored cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, now to me, Nutty Buddies were the ice cream cones of the eighties.
Speaker 2: What are you doing, I'm showing it in full view of the.
Speaker 1: Oh it's from Kellogg's and it's another Little Debbie collaboration. We had the cosmic brownies. We had the oatmeal cream pies. Remember those.
Speaker 2: They were never good. None of them are good.
Speaker 1: The cosmic brownies were pretty good.
Speaker 2: I don't remember liking the cosmic brownies, and which is a shame because I do like actual cosmic brownies.
Speaker 1: I think we might still have the box somewhere. You want to eat an old cosmic brownie?
Speaker 2: I'm okay for right now, but thank you. These don't smell very good, and I don't like the texture. I like the actual they look like dog biscuits.
Speaker 1: I like the actual snack cake they see. These aren't the ones the nutty buddies. They're not snack cakes. There is a dog treat. They're wafery. They're almost like they're way for cookies. Look at that, kind of like giant kit cats.
Speaker 2: It's like I should keep this out and a dog should just come up on screen and be like.
Speaker 1: But you know what. A dog should not eat these.
Speaker 2: I know because they're chocolate, although it's probably fake chocolate, so I guess it's fine. That's true.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go down to the Cereal Free.
Speaker 2: We don't have cereal fridge it is. It's just a fridge, the Cereal Killers refrigerator. Okay, you hear it. It's loud and.
Speaker 1: The motor's about to burn out.
Speaker 2: Is that coming with us to fifty fifth? No.
Speaker 1: I have to call our friends at PC, Richard and Son and see if we can get one grates.
Speaker 2: Gratis, isn't it Gratis?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Okay, it's like little bricks.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, look like Lego. This is not gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Was there ever a Lego cereal?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: And I thought about that the other day. It's like an easy wind. I think there was actually Okay, ready once you think, oh, who's that squirrel?
Speaker 1: Huh mmm. I didn't like it when it first touched my tongue, but now I taste peanut butter.
Speaker 2: This is delicious.
Speaker 1: I don't really know what to think about it. I need a minute.
Speaker 2: I thought it was going to be way crunchier, but it's almost like a corn pop texture. It's like fluffy.
Speaker 1: I kind of like that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, where's my dad?
Speaker 1: I got to write down ratings.
Speaker 2: Oh, I might have it.
Speaker 1: That's a right, I'll use whatever. This is.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is great.
Speaker 1: I think it's good.
Speaker 2: I give this war bowls in a spoon. This is delicious. I had very low expectations for the cereal, if I'm being honest. Oh no, lie, do I listen to Andy? No, it's a good cereal. I have to.
Speaker 1: Say, you know what, The more I eat it, the more it actually tastes like the little dep yeah treat.
Speaker 2: I know it's crazy that I it's for me. The texture really just gets it right on this one.
Speaker 1: Naturally and artificially flavored. Why do they got to artificial it? There's peanut butter and there's chocolate. Why does it have to be artificially flavored? Whole eaed flour, sugar, whole grain oat, flour, rides about lots of flour, rice flour, fruit, toast that sugar, Andrew, vegetable oil. I am a big fan cocoa. It's funny. I don't see peanut butter anywhere on here.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's any real peanut butter in here, Andrew. Okay, I wonder if that means that somebody that has peanut allergies could eat it because it's just peanut flavored thing.
Speaker 2: They usually would have something with allergies. All right, Little Debbie and nutty.
Speaker 1: Buddy, there's fun stuff on the back.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you almost just dropped my whole cup all over my thing.
Speaker 1: Here's a look at an early store display. I love that. I like the trip back in time.
Speaker 2: This is great. Look at the back of the arms.
Speaker 1: Andrew fan.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's lots of nostalgia on the back. It's fun high little Debbie here with some oh so yummy news. The Statute of Liberty stands at three hundred feet tall. That's about seven hundred and seventy nutty budy bar stacked end to end.
Speaker 1: It's weird. I don't remember the bars being called Nutty Buddy again because it's the ice cream cone from Good Humor.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, a Yodel cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, that was a King cone. I don't know who made Nutty Buddy. That might have been an independent brand. Are you talking?
Speaker 2: I am, I'm listening to me.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the ice cream truck would come around? Nutty Buddy was the cone?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Well, thank you, Catherine.
Speaker 2: This is the four Balls and Spoon for me. I love this. I gotta say this was a surprise for me. I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: I'm still not quite sure what I'm gonna do with it. I'm don't get mad, but I'm gonna go three bowls in a spoon. I like it, I really do like it, but it still does have a little bit of a strange flavor to me.
Speaker 2: I love the texture. This is like, there's something about it. It's delicious.
Speaker 1: I'll make it four bowls.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bump it, bump it trumpets.
Speaker 1: Now, there were a bunch of different cereals that listeners sent in. Okay, I didn't use any of them. I was going to The reason I chose the next two cereals, huh or Granola's is because my daughter Ashley asked me to get granola. She needs granola for her yogurt. Okay, so I'm gonna I'm just gonna use these two granolas that we have. We're gonna eat them today and try them, and I'm just gonna bring them home.
Speaker 2: I'm in. Yeah, we have to starting one from one of our friends who sent them to us.
Speaker 1: No, I bought them both.
Speaker 2: So this box that's been sitting here for almost seven months now, yeah, we're never gonna eat this one.
Speaker 1: We are, we just haven't got there yet.
Speaker 2: This is why we can't have clients join in, because we'd say we'll get to it on our time.
Speaker 3: As the serial curator, I can't put this into rotation. However, I was in Walmart this week and found two granolas that gets bumped up.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bye, don't you think that if someone paid for it, we would do it.
Speaker 2: This is someone that sent them to us because they heard the podcast.
Speaker 1: Lots of people send us grana.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a listener. This is the company directly.
Speaker 1: Lots of people send us things, and lots of companies send us things. We get to them. When we get to them. There's no rush. There should be why because they want to hear it. That's a snack.
Speaker 2: It's granola, but it's also a snack.
Speaker 1: It's for snacks.
Speaker 2: We'll throw it in some milk and call it a day.
Speaker 1: Well, so we'll can do one of them today with these two.
Speaker 2: Great, all right, that'll be your bonus bonus. Sorry, I'm being a cereal curator. Isn't easy. It's not.
Speaker 1: It's really difficult to put these shows together.
Speaker 2: It was that hard. It was that hard. It was that hard to pick up a Nutty Buddy cereal and then say to your yourself, Ashley needs granola. But I was going, Bam, here you go.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna pair that with two other chocolate cereals, which I had ready to go, and then I was like, eh, I need the granola at my house exactly, So you thought for yourself, that's right, and the listener, so there's no curating. The curating gets thrown out the window because you just brought in granola. The listeners will benefit.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, the listeners will benefit, that's right. Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna get a little bit of this because I need it in my house. There you go. This is Target's brand, good and gather and it is a limited edition. So I had to get to it because you're not gonna be able to get it much longer.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, it's limited edition, Andrew such a limited edition? Yeah, Vanilla confetti, granola, swingles and vanilla flavor. What sprinkles don't have a flavors?
Speaker 1: They do vanilla.
Speaker 2: It's chalky flavors of the season Spring fourth with in this limited edition vanilla confetti granola. What is the season winter? Why does winter do sprinkles? I think summer?
Speaker 1: No, maybe I bought it in the summer. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Definitely did.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, it's gonna be delicious.
Speaker 2: Layer granola and yogurt into George or glasses.
Speaker 1: Ready, Oh okay, you're just I see sprinkles, sprinkles, colored sprinkles.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's weird.
Speaker 1: It almost tastes fruity. Right, you don't like this? You can taste the sprinkles.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan.
Speaker 1: This is granola supposed to be kind of healthy. Why would you jam it full of sprinkles?
Speaker 2: This is vanilla confetti granola from Good and Gathered. That's the Target brand Target. I don't like it. No, No, this feels like something If I was a kid, I'd be like yes, but then as an adult would be like, why did I ever eat this?
Speaker 1: So do you think that my now, well, she'll be with this while air. She'll be fifteen when this airs. Do you think my fifteen year old daughter will like this?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This feels like a Starbucks drink that you get when you first can start ordering Starbucks, where it's like, who sweet, I'm ordering coffee. Meanwhile, it's just like a adult jay to leche latte from Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you what I did at Starbucks? When Cooper was here? We went to Starbucks and she wanted hot chocolate, so I did I I thought, I told you this. I ordered a hot chocolate with no mocha. I told you this, and they just gave me whip milk He's like, here's just steamed milk. He's like, you could just order that separate. I'm like, no, I wanted the hot chocolate, but I didn't want the Mocha. He's like, well, that's our hot chocolate. It's Mocha. I said, but isn't Mocha coffee. Mocha's coffee isn't it Isn't it like chocolate coffee Mocha?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Your chocolate coffee is Mocha. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, So if I said no Mocha, you don't just take everything out and just give me milk. Where's the chocolate?
Speaker 2: Well, usually a Mocha is usually they come together, right, so it's probably they just have a mix. I wanted to Mocha mix, right, I wanted to cap the Mocha mix. You're what, they can't separate it. There's no way they could change that. I mean, they should specify that.
Speaker 1: I wanted the coffee part of it out because Cooper doesn't like coffee. I just want to eat chocolate. What it should say it should say our special chocolate. It should should be people don't know, people do know? People know? Yes, I didn't.
Speaker 2: It's like saying you want like a blt but like, don't give me bacon and specify that there's no bacon on it. Okay, but a giant thing it.
Speaker 1: Literally says bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, so you know there's bacon, letud tomato.
Speaker 2: It's like a mocha. Hot chocolate is mocha, but it should say if you take the mocha out, then there's nothing. So you want a special tap to pop up? Yes, Hey, welcome to Starbucks. Can I help you today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or I want to. I'd like a hot chocolate, but I don't want the mocha in it.
Speaker 2: All right, sir. That can't be done because it's a hot chocolate that we make with mocha. It's a mix. So mocha is coffee flavor, yes, but we use a mix, sir. We don't handcraft seventeen thousand hot chocolates a day for you.
Speaker 1: But your handcraft seventeen thousand other drinks.
Speaker 2: That are coffee because this is Starbucks, sir.
Speaker 1: But I only want chocolate. I don't want the coffee flavor in it.
Speaker 2: Sir. We don't have just chocolate here to pour into drinks. This is a Starbucks, so you have just some like chocolate syrup, sir, you just want chocolate syrup and a cup with steamed milk. Am I getting that correct?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please?
Speaker 2: So you want a hot so you basically want chocolate milk, sir? Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Hot?
Speaker 2: You want hot chocolate milk?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please?
Speaker 2: Great, sir, Thank you so much for coming to Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Can you do that? I think you figured out how to order it. No, because the syrup is mocha syrup too, so er wrong.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me on all their drinks it's mocha chalcol.
Speaker 1: Do try go, try to order a hot chocolate right now. You can't without the mocha in it. Just saying all right, I'll go.
Speaker 2: A chocolate syrup three bowls, but a chocolate syrup has mocha in it for them, and so she can't even have that, shouldn't like it the coffee, should go and just spit it out, and she wouldn't drink it with a waste of seven dollars hot chocolate.
Speaker 1: I know, stupid Starbucks.
Speaker 2: Again, that's like the young kid thing. You go to Starbucks and you're like, I'll take whatever this drink is, and then when you're older, you're like, she's like.
Speaker 1: No, I want a grande. I'm like, no, you're getting a tall. Yeah, you drink three because you think it's cool.
Speaker 2: Hey, exactly, and duncan I remember they had the ugh, the dunk, the junk Dunke chinos. Those things are.
Speaker 1: Terrible for you. Yeah, I'm thinking we should have saved all this for bull chat. Can you rate that please before you take a break? What did you give it?
Speaker 2: I gave it three balls. I give this two bowls too. It's not good.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right this with another granola.
Speaker 2: And rebell. Okay, buddy, Hey, how was that break for you? Great?
Speaker 1: You're having some mocha there?
Speaker 2: Mmm, No, it's coffee because I weaned myself off of coffee creamer years ago. I don't have made myself like black coffee, so mocha means creamer now. No, I'm saying I drink black coffee because I weaned myself off of the sugary. Okay, creamers, all right, Jennifer Love Hewett bare naked, thank you.
Speaker 1: It's another granola. It's vanilla almond. Okay, but look it says vanilla almond. They didn't put the a there. Does that mean there's no actual vanilla in it?
Speaker 2: Is it vegan.
Speaker 1: But there's Look, there's little pictures of little vanilla beans on there.
Speaker 2: Okay, but there's real bad granola? Are vanilla almond granola? Why is it called vanilla?
Speaker 1: I don't know? But can I open it while you're reading it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's forty percent less sugar than what.
Speaker 2: Huh? Ingredients whole gray oats, brown rice syrup, almonds, cane sugar, oat brand brown rice, ground flax seeds, and natural flavors.
Speaker 1: I guess the natural flavor is the vanilla. But there may not be any real vanilla in there.
Speaker 2: That's why they get rid of the au.
Speaker 1: But it says there's a picture of vanilla beans.
Speaker 2: There's no vanilla in the ingredients.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Andrew, this is suspect.
Speaker 2: Let me google what v and I l L. That's just what they call it, I know, but maybe it's like a special thing they have pending trademark.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you get any almonds? You got one full almond? I didn't. Oh. I love that song. I haven't heard it forever and just can't take it. I was a huge fan of Jennifer Love for you it.
Speaker 2: I know you've you've told me that should we hold on. Before you do that, don't eat it yet. Okay, I don't want it to get soggy, Andrew, you do want it to get soggy, because then it's not crunching.
Speaker 1: I like crunching granola.
Speaker 2: I like crunchy granola too, but sometimes it's too crunchy.
Speaker 1: If you get on what do you what are you googling?
Speaker 2: I'm no for me to know and you to find out a right.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna try this. Okay, it doesn't smell like vanilam don't happen. There's not much vanilla taste. Did you get the almond?
Speaker 2: This is just not that good.
Speaker 1: It isn't stay.
Speaker 2: Stop your thanks and.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know that jokes.
Speaker 1: You better get to the hook before we can't play it anymore. Come on, and I know.
Speaker 2: What happened to Jennifer love you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm trying to get down, so I'm gona get in trouble. There we go, Here we go, fair name.
Speaker 2: I remember that on t r L.
Speaker 1: How come he's wearing a he's working out this bear. Yeah, it's got a headband because.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be for fitness. This is supposed to be for like the fitness Lover and all of us. Hey, do you need a snack on while you're at your desk?
Speaker 1: Have this? I don't want to be rude, but bowling a spoon I'm not a huge fan of it.
Speaker 2: It's very blah. You know what it is. It's the whole grains. They dry it out too much.
Speaker 1: Well those are oats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the oats dried out too much. It's the oat to granola ratio. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So what do you want to give it?
Speaker 2: Andy, I'm gonna give this two balls. Actually, then I would like to bump down my birthday cake one. Sorry newman, I'd like to wait. People have to listen because you just send him the ratings.
Speaker 1: So let's I forget sometimes I forget.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give the birthday cake one, a bowl and a spoon. This one gets two balls because it's more just blah.
Speaker 1: All right, So a ball on a spoon. Okay?
Speaker 2: And then what do you want to do? Do you want to try one of these bonus ones? Okay?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 2: And this last granola we got months ago from this wonderful company who sent them to us called Sakara.
Speaker 1: They're in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Oh no, where's the Brooklyn one? Then do we try that.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got so much stuff andrew this so many but oh this is not the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the one.
Speaker 1: This is not what you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: It is Okay, it's not so that's cool, it's that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try their classic.
Speaker 2: Okay Classic.
Speaker 1: What a cool looking bag.
Speaker 2: I have to say. This is why I wanted to try it.
Speaker 1: Oh well, what I mean there's a cactus on here.
Speaker 2: I can't Scott really such a dad joke. Okay. So it's Scara Classic, Granola to to coconut, almond and Gojiberries. I love Gojiberries. It's a super food spotlight on Gojiberries. They're tart that offers plant protein plus vitamin A for glowing skin and immunity. Fun okay, fun packaging too. I love the packaging. This is great.
Speaker 1: This is their classic. Oh I need more cops.
Speaker 4: Ooh that is uh what healthy healthy portions of coconut and everything.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow.
Speaker 1: This looks like that that bird thing you get for parrots when you go to the pet store, the parrot thing with a with a big, huge chunks of this.
Speaker 2: That's what it looks like. It's Sikara Classic granola, toasted coconut amond, and gojiberry. Thank you for sending it to us. We're gonna give our honest opinion if we don't like it.
Speaker 1: I want to like this so much. I want to like it so much.
Speaker 2: And they have gojiberries, which my friend oh sorry, our friend Nick has like a ton of on his b farm. No, he just buys them from acne.
Speaker 1: I love the coconut, the big giant pieces of coconut, very heavily populated by coconut. I'm in on that.
Speaker 2: And goji berries I'm just gonna warn you are sticky.
Speaker 1: Not do they grow them on cactuses?
Speaker 2: Cocked die? It's good, you know what?
Speaker 1: This is a pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the coconut, I really do.
Speaker 2: And the goju berries are adding a nice hint of sweetness.
Speaker 1: You know when people cooking superfoods, they make you think that it's really good for your body? Is this?
Speaker 2: I yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I hear super food, I want to eat more of them.
Speaker 2: This is really good.
Speaker 1: But I think what the something is like tart go do? Is that that is? I like this? Who's that diamond? Hmm?
Speaker 2: Don't squirrel, you're telling me that I give it four balls.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: I've never had a cereal with gojiberries, and I have to say this is pretty decent.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it three balls on a spoon.
Speaker 2: Now, I like it.
Speaker 1: I love the almonds, I love the coconut, but there's something in there that's taking the sweetness away from me and I like that. Okay, that's where we differ on this one. We're allowed to have different opinions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have to say, we're having full whole almonds in it. It's not like most cereals where they throw in the full nut and you're like.
Speaker 1: Who, there's only a few cereals that we've had successful whole almonds in full nut. Yeah. Here, this is the one you're talking about. And I'll let you pick what you want in there.
Speaker 2: Well, no, no, we'll do this on another APIs no, no do it now, No, Andrew, we'll do it on another episode. Thank you all so much for listening. Let's save some stuff's but you complain that we never do it, So let's do it the one of them that I wanted to and now we have a whole bunch.
Speaker 1: Of So you want to do that in the next episode, Okay, great. Thanks for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, someone had said that I say serial killers, not garble it. So thank you for listening to cereal killers.
Speaker 2: Head to serial Killers PC dot com to check out all the cereals we've rated the cereal Hall of Fame, which is our five star ceials and also you could send us a message if you want to.
Speaker 1: Oh, did you see it the night when Moroka stopped in here. Yeah, you could see him on CBS Sunday morning, and I don't know, maybe he'll do a serial feature.
Speaker 2: We got to pitch ourselves as a serial enthusiasts.
Speaker 1: I would love to see a mo obituary on old cereals that no longer exist.
Speaker 2: The sad part is I feel like I'd be bringing you down to the point where I would just be there as a punching bag. No, like you're gonna be the one they talk to, and then when they were like what do you like in a cereal, I'm gonna be like, you know, the sweetness of cereals, it's really cool. I love a good granola, And.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would be secretly like making fun of you the whole time because I'm nervous. I'd be like nervously making fun of you. This guy he doesn't know anything about cereal idiot, you know.
Speaker 2: I meanwhile, I wouldn't talk the whole time because.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know what else to say. There's a lot of There's a lot of coconut in here, and I like that. I do too.
Speaker 2: The coconut is a really really nice thing in this scar one. Thank you all so much for listening. We appreciate you. We had a lot of good cereals today except the candy confetti. The confetti one totally just not great.
Speaker 1: I just had lunch. I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Hold up, do we have five cereals?
Speaker 1: No? Four?
Speaker 2: Anybody?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at that box or got it? Oh what?
Speaker 1: I just hit myself in the whole nut My god.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you all for listening. We appreciate you. Head to Serial Killers PC dot com Andrew oh oh join us for a new ball chat on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: But someone bought a shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah I saw.
Speaker 1: I want to thank.
Speaker 2: Them, Okay, because we said that we would do that. Okay, get a shout out if you buy a shirt.
Speaker 1: Cool. Thank you Andy Rivera from Connecticut.
Speaker 2: And we're almost at a thousand subscribers on YouTube. We need like one hundred more.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, what do you consider almost?
Speaker 2: We need like one hundred more. We're almost there.
Speaker 1: We're still in the upper eight hundreds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're almost there. So please please, please, please please please please send this to your friends, send this to your family. If you're watching this on YouTube, have them hit the subscribe button. It helps us out so much because we're almost at a thousand, which means that we can almost get I guess verified by YouTube. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: Thank you, have a great day, enjoy your week. We'll see you Wednesday, maybe with an all new ball chat. And uh say, crunch Andrew.
Speaker 2: Crunch, crunch. Well that was a nice ending. I feel we got along really well at the end.
Speaker 1: Do you think we're gonna have a ball chat?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do a bull chat?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Not today?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we have a good day.
Speaker 1: Bye.