Speaker 1: Elvis d Elvis Durant phone tap, Dear Elvis, my father recently fell and lost some teeth. Oh he's doing fine now, but he's anxiously awaiting a ten thousand dollars payout on his insurance claim to get his teeth fixed.
Speaker 2: Why don't we give.
Speaker 3: Him a call and let him know that everything's screwed up. Maybe his teeth won't be perfect after all. This comes from Michael. All right, Well, Scary Jones is phone tapping Michael's dad as the insurance company rep. Michael's gonna listen in as we phone tap dad dad with the missing teeth.
Speaker 2: Listen it. Hello, I'm looking for mister Murphy. Please.
Speaker 4: Who's calling?
Speaker 2: This is Tom McKinley from MOSTE.
Speaker 4: Hey, Tom, what's up?
Speaker 2: I'm calling regarding your insurance claim?
Speaker 4: Right? I so it knocked my teeth out?
Speaker 2: How did you knock your teeth out? That's why I'm calling.
Speaker 4: What happened is I tripped right and when I show, I sew face first and I hit the ground and all my teeth fell out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The only problem is I called your office yesterday and spoke to your son, Michael, and he told me that you didn't fall that you got your teeth knocked out from getting kicked in the face during horse play at the office, which isn't covered under insurance.
Speaker 4: You want to know something, if there was horse play, I wouldn't even be calling your people up. He's an idiot, this kid, because he loves to drum up stories. I have problems with him. Don't you understand.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I don't know your relationship. He is your son. So it leads me to believe let me.
Speaker 4: Explain something to you. Yeah, you know, you guys are going to give me a hard time over this because you listen to a young idiot and I'm the guy that's sell and got hurt. I lost my teeth, Okay, I still got I've still got a damn bruise.
Speaker 6: Who's just killing me here.
Speaker 5: But I'm trying to understand why you would tell me one thing and your son would say another.
Speaker 4: Because my son is a molon. That's the problem, because bringing him don't talk and I have problems with him, you understand.
Speaker 2: So he wants to screw his old man out of money.
Speaker 4: I'm not looking for money. I'm looking to get my face.
Speaker 5: Fixed, my deep at this time, I'm gonna have to suspend this claim.
Speaker 4: Well, you better get back to the bottom of it. The bottom of it is you're gonna be hearing for my lawyer, Tommy. Okay, great, and then when my son comes back, I'm gonna crack his head open. This kid, but I'm gonna put him.
Speaker 5: In a hospitble when I get him, and that claim won't be coverable either.
Speaker 4: Right, and then I'm gonna take him and I'm gonna bring him to your office, and then I'm gonna crack your head open with him.
Speaker 5: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but you're not gonna get a dime out of us.
Speaker 4: You quick. Do you ever hear that saying that he is really piss me off?
Speaker 2: You lie to us, you fimmed on the lion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me tell you something, you scumbag. Don't call my phone to get or anything. I'm lion. Come to my office and see who's lying. Okay, you quick?
Speaker 2: All right? Michael? All right, I'm gonna dial him back. You're gonna talk. Don't answer it.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, right now, you're on my list. Boy. Did you speak to some guy from in Sherman's Company yesterday on the phone?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Why?
Speaker 4: Why did you tell him that I got kicked in the face when I told me my phone? Well, now he's suspended. Don't play mommy, okay, why don't you say listen to me? I don't I don't know what you're talking about. My father's not here and I ain't got the phone on the guy I forgot. Forgot, don't take any of my personal messages.
Speaker 6: Now, you me all up here.
Speaker 4: Now, I gotta take a flown out for ten grand to go pay for this now right? Why did you give anybody my personal information for Okay? I asked me questions, I answered him. You don't answer anything.
Speaker 6: How do you know?
Speaker 4: A guy in a federal agent on the other side, I don't understand you. I'm sorry. We don't want to tell you. Sorry. Sorry, ain't gonna cut it, baby, saw, I gotta cut it, okay, you jerk me right now?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 4: You be a big pot. You should mind your business. All right? What somebody calls that ripper for me?
Speaker 6: I'm not here. How can I make it better?
Speaker 4: Let's play in the office. First, play in the office. I got my deet docked out in the office, horse player, talk to me when you come back here. You're probably on the street. Off, key's gonna be in a box. Take your car, get the bout of here, don't come back no more that ship.
Speaker 2: Oh there you are. Okay, listen, there you are.
Speaker 6: That's how you talk to me.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, because you don't give me any respect.
Speaker 6: So let me explain something to you. Because if I tell you something, okay, and you tell me you don't believe me, that pisses me off.
Speaker 2: Are you You're a pathological liar?
Speaker 6: Am I a pathical logical liar?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, are you?
Speaker 5: Because you display the qualities of a pathological life.
Speaker 6: I display the qualities of pathical logical Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because I know you're kind.
Speaker 6: I know you know my kind. Come over here and talk to me face to face and we'll see what kind of kind I am. All right, because right now I am pissed because my son is a shirk golf of what he did yesterday. I had an argument with him and this is his way of getting back to me.
Speaker 2: Well, you're trying to cover your tracks now right.
Speaker 6: I'm not covering my tracks. If you want to know something, you must have been a little kid in school with the must have beat you up all the time, so you like to get even with people. Okay, that's what kind of job you got. Don't even call me, don't even harass me, okay, because I'm gonna have my phones taped and I'm going to sue you a little ass when I get done with you. Here, shirt off on the well.
Speaker 5: That won't be necessary because you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: My name is Scary Jones. Just ran in the Morning show and you've phone tapped you.
Speaker 6: Trick you, Thank you dirty rad Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab were only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.