Speaker 1: Hey, d C, what happened?
Speaker 2: We should do a blow ourselves.
Speaker 3: I think I'm letting you go for the fifty.
Speaker 4: Going for the hit the website, right, you got a grant tomahawk hood is cheap for the fifty.
Speaker 1: You know, grant is on the fifty.
Speaker 5: What I mean not granted school?
Speaker 1: Look, I got a grand No, not no grant on the fifty.
Speaker 2: Stupid for the fifty.
Speaker 3: We're gonna let go for the fifty. Hit the website. Eighty five paraclation. Grab you some of that, right there?
Speaker 1: No Cat Mayor, Chris mayor Krummel.
Speaker 5: Who knew gonna throw that like that?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 5: Oh come on man?
Speaker 1: Oh t game on the line.
Speaker 5: So what's your critique?
Speaker 2: Oh we'll get to that. We'll get to the QB one, not.
Speaker 5: Even QB one.
Speaker 6: What you mean on on Colorado? Oh no, that was some lucky play me on that. That was some lucky Baylor outplayed them up until the last two minutes.
Speaker 7: But then they did not play exactly a long game. What happened with kensas City thirteen seconds?
Speaker 6: Don't they cheated us? I should have called that passing the fence. But I mean they win the game, and I was impressed with the performance.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I'm encouraged about this week and moving forward, but you know, good and well, that's a passing ofference on that La drive by. You was right down in the end zone. Now you saw that. I tell you, Lil b I.
Speaker 8: Gotta say this, Bro, I'm walking through the stadium.
Speaker 1: You know how you're going through.
Speaker 8: Nigga stopped me, he said, Bro, you be shoting out where you be seeing them in the airport with you in here too. If we get on the podcast, let them know with all y'all boys, that broken play man Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Energy Squad, shout Atlanta.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna lie that. The atmosphere in that bro different, It was so lit. Samuel Jackson was in that motherfucker. They gave uf the Blank the Ring of Honor.
Speaker 5: Samuel Jackson was there. Yeah because.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, he did that. He introduced Arthur Blank. That chilling.
Speaker 5: Did you know he went the more house.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, dropping left went there left berm.
Speaker 5: She did amazing. Bro, that was awesome.
Speaker 2: I was. I was glad. I caught that.
Speaker 8: That was really didn't know all their words, but she knew it wasn't there. He wasn't there.
Speaker 1: He wasn't there that nigga.
Speaker 5: I see the bigg Is she good? Hey, jil.
Speaker 8: Tim is a real Like when I said like he you know, I'd be like they probably don't know they dealing with it until they were like oh yeah for real.
Speaker 4: Yeah walking on king like those king kingo boy king a wow bro before the game start, I'm walking, It's like, hey, man, give me a ball, give me on bro, give want the ball, bro, give me football, bro, Bro, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: It's randomly he saw you black. Yeah, that's that's that's the wild son.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 8: That's the Yeah, that's the Atlanta in him, like a mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah that he feels.
Speaker 5: That's the side he really grow up over there.
Speaker 2: Daddy from there. Man, he got he got some.
Speaker 5: It's inherited on.
Speaker 8: It's but you know why tip tip with him so hard because you know that was him Like you know how like some kids do you be like what you get you get? Because my little girl be doing I'm like, I know she gets it. Why why you keep lying?
Speaker 1: You saw he wasn't on the The family was on the field.
Speaker 2: He wasn't on the field them. I noticed that, like.
Speaker 1: The money was all a little daughter And then King was still like working his own mood.
Speaker 7: You gotta have a like it's like every group family, rap singing group.
Speaker 5: I have one wild card.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be that Blue Editions have Bobby Brown, that'son's had Michael Jackson, Like nigga.
Speaker 5: Just gotta he gotta you got.
Speaker 8: That's an eagle that you gotta let the fly find himself, you know, turn around, niggah work.
Speaker 1: He's still young.
Speaker 2: At for is he.
Speaker 5: He got a lot of he got a lot of living, a lot of learning.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie, bro if my dad was a millionaire nigga, I would be on the.
Speaker 1: News everything, so the sin saying that people go through like man, he ain't did nothing but nothing that he could, yeah he could. He ain't get locked up yet not be locked up all the way? Serious, Yeah no, no, never.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: If I know my dad could get me out, I would get locked up every all the day.
Speaker 5: Just test my love.
Speaker 1: They got your blog again. Well yet.
Speaker 5: You know what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what going on?
Speaker 7: They you see they just did the they had the I've seen the clip him and Boosy.
Speaker 5: They did a Coomba y'all with the kids. They would shooting music video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know why they were doing it?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they were wild wild you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying. They had guns in the video. Yes, they said said, man, what's all the guns and ship for men? Talk about some women and stuff. Let's talk about love.
Speaker 1: Why we got all the guns?
Speaker 8: And that'd be so dope, cause, like you see, you never stopped being a father, bro, and that what black father won't get our respect?
Speaker 5: Can we?
Speaker 7: You know what's crazy? Black fathers were all about that. We talked about that, bro, they be we we grown men.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: If my dad say jump, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: On sight, like especially if you know your dad.
Speaker 5: Real, he's still coaching. You gotta still coaching.
Speaker 7: And that's the difference between I think that's difference between black fathers and white fathers. Black Fithers got a coach until until they just gone down.
Speaker 1: Man, did you see what Dak Prescott said?
Speaker 5: We man looked at him like who we you?
Speaker 1: You the Richard on the team.
Speaker 2: I tried my best to hold hope for my dog, but.
Speaker 5: He said he was a top five QB.
Speaker 1: There you lie, bro, you can have an off year.
Speaker 7: You said he was a top came the camera's ball zoomman on ball.
Speaker 2: Bro, you can make sure you zooming men on the right ship. I get now.
Speaker 5: But all I'm gonna say is this, but you right, No, no, no, But I was wrong.
Speaker 7: About the fact that ceedee lamb, ceedee lamb, tip man stop.
Speaker 2: I had to go back.
Speaker 5: I was wrong.
Speaker 6: I had to go back and look, Bro, No, I'm not. I can't ride with you, Bro, I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't grab I'm looking at the footage playing with a sot this that good play he is Bro. The last three weeks I have watched CD LAMB literally keep these in the game. Last week they played the Falcons. Just this past Sunday out there with one armed.
Speaker 2: Man had a spring damn a C joint.
Speaker 6: That ain't no goddamn injury at an injury.
Speaker 5: From my shoulder is sore from on toward the shoulder. In the game.
Speaker 2: You slept the wrong way. That's what the spring a C joint is.
Speaker 8: So who your top five receivers?
Speaker 6: Then ball chase they do They have to be active right now?
Speaker 5: Yes, actively balling.
Speaker 6: Brown come up because because I was gonna say, Nico Collins, but he hurt you. Sam Brown is my number three I'm gonna put Mooney at number four.
Speaker 5: Now moving.
Speaker 2: The numbers. Look at the numbers, Look at the number Swing, look at the number.
Speaker 10: Bart.
Speaker 1: Don't go off your heart.
Speaker 5: Look at the numbers.
Speaker 1: Don't your heart harder and got suspended?
Speaker 5: Go off the number Moony, get one catch a game.
Speaker 1: Woll one catch a game. Moody ain't even the best receiver on his team.
Speaker 5: He not better than London.
Speaker 1: He number five. I've never seen ready to work up crazy ball.
Speaker 5: Look at the numbers.
Speaker 1: He got two fagor look at the numbers. Man, look at.
Speaker 5: Nephew, I need to look at it.
Speaker 8: Nehew, No, you know Drake were.
Speaker 1: Ball drop.
Speaker 8: Lolly Gagon Alabama Burnt Georgia. I think that's the best college football game I ever seen.
Speaker 1: In US. It's up from Texas and USC.
Speaker 5: Vince Young Texas in us C.
Speaker 2: Not not the best, but it was good, being.
Speaker 5: Classic, esping classic. But that's been name me in all the game.
Speaker 8: And don't go to Colorado.
Speaker 1: Boy, say you say that Colorado run Colorado State.
Speaker 5: We can end the show, but you can go there.
Speaker 3: That's the best game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he said all time. Now this year so far for show for all time. Okay, so uh them uh uh like the Michigan U s C games.
Speaker 2: Then said a solo one that.
Speaker 6: State in that Sugar Bowl where he did the behind the back thing.
Speaker 1: He married after hell, that was cut talking about the game.
Speaker 5: Crazy game, cute game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when married it, shorty, you got on the knee with her.
Speaker 5: You put that game crazy.
Speaker 1: The game is so good. He went to Maryland a fucking game and love it all on the field. You ain't got no room to get on your time.
Speaker 2: You got a point.
Speaker 8: I bet your mirror Rod come and proposed, you know why, because you love it all on the god damn field.
Speaker 5: That come.
Speaker 6: I've seen that clip Marian Williams so many times, bro of him like it's really Georgian winning a game.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yo. Alabama when he returned it down to the crew.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what when came back on the head.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's a good one.
Speaker 6: And but don't beat this George Alabama and the Dome that year when they lost on the lad drive, that's a good better.
Speaker 8: Georgia was down twenty eight zero yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, twenty years and.
Speaker 1: For them to go out thirty four thirty three.
Speaker 8: Nigga, that's a game it showed you.
Speaker 2: How good they were. But the difference was the quarterback play player.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't just the quarterback is quarter black.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 8: If your quarterback is black, nigga, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Change how many turnovers? Backhead three pitch?
Speaker 1: Hey, we're talking this ain't.
Speaker 5: Skip baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if you look at his.
Speaker 5: Head, bro, and let's talking about the first down he had in the first corner.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you look at his passion rated nig we don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't need that.
Speaker 8: This ship, Bro, I'm talking about everybody chiming in. We vibe that nigga interrupted?
Speaker 1: How many times? Y'o y'all don't tell me.
Speaker 8: Put that ship in the group chat y'all, Well, y'all do that doing Q me one with REGI nigga.
Speaker 5: Hold on, what are we talking about? Bro?
Speaker 8: That ship and I go to the next subject. We gonna y'all, y'all want to see event on camera. So event I came up with a segment, you know what I mean, dedicated to what she might go talk and speak on.
Speaker 11: I know I need like a little bit of something to get to the show because during football season, I give like go sports.
Speaker 1: But today we're talking about like, oh thank you they're black.
Speaker 2: Oh, today we're gonna talk about what happened with Cardi B and se fun Oh yesss.
Speaker 11: Allegedly allegedly, he shout out to my nigga Steff, real city nigga man, like y'all gotta really understand it where I'm from, bro, get your whole man.
Speaker 1: Would would y'all do that? Would y'all be him in the situation?
Speaker 2: Say what?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: You say that again?
Speaker 11: Would you be him in the situation?
Speaker 5: Well, no, what you mean?
Speaker 1: But I be? He allegedly was with Cardi B while she was eight months pregnant. You're talking about what I be? Step on, Yeah, be a white man.
Speaker 5: Have had at.
Speaker 1: Mollyfu card of me? You ain't like now on some other yet regular ship.
Speaker 5: No, No, I fucked that now. Ain't no other pussy like no pregnant pussy, And.
Speaker 1: That ain't much.
Speaker 5: I know that mother's own life.
Speaker 6: I know that motherfucker like awesome, evil motherfucker.
Speaker 12: Ain't what that motherfucker talk about. What I'm trying to fight back. I'm trying to fight you know the most.
Speaker 1: Hey, my god, damn caught it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I tell dreaming, I take your from you. I don't worry come back, he.
Speaker 1: Said, no, not real. We say that's aying about you, bro. Yeah, I see, I just seen you in adapt You know.
Speaker 5: That joke jokes.
Speaker 1: Nine step that.
Speaker 8: Way to bring the new year in the right way, man, And and the only way to do that is with prize peace. You want to know how your you're gonna start, you need to start it right the right way. And that's putting them peaks in man, two to six players more or less they might they right now, everybody focus. The holiday is over with all that drinking over with. It's time to focus. It's time to go win. And we're finna win with them n B A and four swing college football championships is right here. We gotta see who gonna make it to the championship. You know I got George, so I'm taking more on all of them itself. Gone start short, old games, man, we in here. Nick your stats, lock them in and wash them winners, roll in use that cold broken play.
Speaker 1: Five dollars.
Speaker 8: You you five dollars, You're gonna get fifty dollars instantly, win up to twenty five times your money. Make your picks win and be run your game with prize peaks. I think I'm gonna switch up the approach. I ain't gonna scream, ain't gonna yill because we want that quiet money we want. We want people when they see us be like, oh they look like money.
Speaker 5: They must do prize beats god them.
Speaker 8: Let me know if you need any picks. I want everybody to see this year gonna work as a conglomerate. Prize picks. Run your game.
Speaker 7: And then talking to the quote, she was like, and then I don't want to hear no nigga calling my name.
Speaker 5: Every six seconds. Don't want no no woman want to have a rap battle with you. They want to have a different type of battle.
Speaker 1: So little tell me this, how you know when the in the live though.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. He do you think he said.
Speaker 2: Yako?
Speaker 5: That's what he did that he said, oh yes, hit the line.
Speaker 3: He let that ship go. Tell his phone died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I tell you this.
Speaker 13: I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I think after he preached stopped that when old boy came in.
Speaker 3: On, Oh man, come on, he.
Speaker 1: Bro that's now this fu out the way the ship, that's it. That was the pre game that woul that nigga warm up.
Speaker 8: Where is that?
Speaker 1: Now you work out, you got a warm up birth.
Speaker 5: Then you start nowhere for the fashion like that.
Speaker 13: No, I'm talking about levels to the whole workout, stretch out.
Speaker 6: In that regard, Yes, to leather your body of getting nice and warm and then perform.
Speaker 5: Speaking of leather, right, damn oh got Pee Diddy, you're talking about leather.
Speaker 1: A thousand bottles, bro come.
Speaker 5: On, thousand shot to Johnson and Johnson. Man frist just went up.
Speaker 1: Nigga, Ain't no way you got that many bottles in your house? Why would why would you put that out?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. Crazy sitting in the world today. Why is that part of.
Speaker 1: It's a fact?
Speaker 8: All the all the stuff you found in the house, you sat there and counted a thousand, baby, all ball.
Speaker 5: Rolls, the in boxing.
Speaker 1: We got sixty four in this box, sixty four this so you gotta put a cup.
Speaker 5: Miss.
Speaker 1: Nobody know how to count up to a thousand. Always say the cornerity on the box. Nigga, you gotta get sixty full time something.
Speaker 7: Goddamn them niggas in there like bad boys too, Nigga, we got them.
Speaker 5: I got some other head boss niggas just take it.
Speaker 1: Bro, I ain't gonna do.
Speaker 5: They do it like drunk.
Speaker 8: Uh huh, baby all right now put a little bit on you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Bro, But to buy a thousand like the ship be going off the shelves.
Speaker 5: Like baby, oh, don't ever gone.
Speaker 8: I see they did that with the tissue in the water. I've never not seen baby oil stopped up fast.
Speaker 5: You can get one baby on that might last you almost a year.
Speaker 3: Six months at least.
Speaker 8: Baby all don't go fast, Bro, so you might them.
Speaker 5: That means them diddy parties get real oily bro.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: And and we spoke, event talked. We said, how you know you're not using that at all? Because on a woman that was cause the Yeastern fashion I believe.
Speaker 1: Okay, they knock a pH ballance, knock it off.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Women don't want you to have notions.
Speaker 1: If it ain't got no mike. They want to hear. They want to see.
Speaker 5: That knows that stuff off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that will go you know what I'm saying with a pH ballance, No like if you got like a lotion or anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't like period. Yeah, they don't want that. Yeah, so what you're all enough?
Speaker 8: I don't know, Bro, Hold up, all this ship coming together soon as shar the Sharp go live.
Speaker 1: Did he get locked? I don't know. I don't know if we just solved the case the powers that be, But did Michelle.
Speaker 3: And y'allow this ship was finna go down?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: You saw Lebron said he knew that ship was gonna go down. He said, I swear to girl on Twitter. He said he was listening to more Money, More Problems, and he knew that ship was gonna.
Speaker 2: Go down today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lebron be captain though like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: But he said he knew that.
Speaker 5: Lebron, he's been listening to take off since two thousand and nine. And meos didn't come out to life to that. They how Lebron be.
Speaker 13: Reading bro when I walk in the locker room, Lebron, I ain't that what he said?
Speaker 5: What did you ask me?
Speaker 1: Well? Reading this book? I think we gotta check, that's what he said. Well, I just started. When you get to chopping three, that's when it really takes off. Realized the block.
Speaker 5: But like, I just don't like that because Draymond is selected Bully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you know who else is selected? Bully?
Speaker 8: Rudy gon Burta that nigga bruh, shout out to that white boy. I don't know who you vote for, Christian Brown. Oh yeah, he saw he saw Russ runn up, Burt got it got in mind right, chick up nigga, I say this, Yeah, talk that ship to him. You know, Russ ain't got shipped to lose.
Speaker 5: That nigga saw Rush like like like he had a flashback.
Speaker 8: Bro me bro having kids, and you make me flinch and jump like that. Bro, I gotta get suspended right now. I might not because look, Rush looked like he's just ready for whatever. I would have went to that bench and threw so many chairs at that court, like, oh boy.
Speaker 1: Rudy don't win.
Speaker 5: You would have madden to make a scene.
Speaker 1: I would have made a for me flinching like I don't know when I jump.
Speaker 5: You gotta go like Melvin and baby boy.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you.
Speaker 5: Like my friend little niggas.
Speaker 7: I tried to tell him, you know what I mean, you gotta like make a complete scene to like confused niggas.
Speaker 8: Bro, Doc Rivers and Darvin Ham together.
Speaker 1: That's gotta be the dumbest two niggas they ever linked.
Speaker 5: Diabolical. That's nasty.
Speaker 1: Work.
Speaker 8: How can you get them two niggas together?
Speaker 5: Can you imagine the conversations?
Speaker 1: Oh, nigga, they don't what they do? M m. They're like two deum niggas having a mother way. I was like, mm hmmm, yeah, I.
Speaker 14: Don't know, just because you know, living as a celebrity, we think that life goes goes a certain kind of way, you know what I'm saying. I thought it was like money, you know, cars, women, you know how many bitches you can fuck? You know what could what kind of upgrades you got? You know, and then keep putting out hot stuff, you know what I'm saying. And then when you were in the hood, pass out a little you know what I'm saying. And then I thought was like, oh that's it, that's just started, you know what I'm saying. Like but but being actually connected to it, like I had to. I had to change how I gave back because how I gave back was kind of cool, but it was kind of or not because I gave money to a lot of people that did the things that I did, thinking that they was gonna do the right thing. So I changed that into like back to school drives and books and you know what, I'm saying stuff like that and drug Awareness months and stuff like that, and you know, giving away shoes, clothes and stuff to kids, that's achieving things, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it changed, you know what I'm saying, went from oh he had me a bank roll.
Speaker 5: Oh he had me some.
Speaker 14: Something to actually grow with, you know what I'm saying, so I could thrive. You know what I'm saying, because money ain't always what's the answer. You know what I'm saying. I thought that was always the answer because that's what drug dealers used to do when I was young. Hey give me a bank roll, you know what I'm saying, and I end up going to by week. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I ain't want to do that again, like repeating the cycle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you get like backlash from folks that was used to you give them them money. Then you say, look, I ain't doing nothing. I'm gonna do what I'm giving y'all can give these kids in that generation so they feel away.
Speaker 14: And how you deal with that, I feel a way because I know how they feel. You feel what I'm saying, because you know, you go to this bro I was in three D one day bro. And I told them both I said. They were like, hey, yeah, bray, but throw it out.
Speaker 5: The one I was like, no, we.
Speaker 1: Came out here to see what's what's lacking?
Speaker 14: Like what kind of job? Like what y'all expect? Like what kind of job y'all do want to work? They're like, job, man, we've been.
Speaker 5: D what y'all like? I wanted to know? Like what job would you work? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: You're like, vert, now hold on a mean bro, Like I'm trying to see if I can get a perk thirty bro, you're telling how to goddamn job?
Speaker 1: Who live and hid me?
Speaker 2: And I got drugs in my sister?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: And I totally get it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So you have to get you have to damn there, try to go through.
Speaker 14: Some people to catch the young ones that ain't gotten starting to get higher.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm what I'm saying, what would that time play like? Well that like two weeks ago, you were doing something different and you're like, I'm going to change.
Speaker 5: You know, way, look at this little one over.
Speaker 1: I got done.
Speaker 2: Old to be fighting anyway.
Speaker 1: The pull of gun on the water.
Speaker 15: Not that I'm just looking around like I feel like I feel like sor it doesn't matter. So like up on this side of the room, like these guys got like some size on him, like I'm looking at you like.
Speaker 1: About you can say me, I ain't gonna get what you got.
Speaker 2: You you can say you can knock me out first.
Speaker 15: No, I'm looking like okay, boom. But then it's like he's skinny too, but sometimes skinny got got like a little power.
Speaker 1: Let me see a muscle. No, he stuck the mother.
Speaker 5: Looking.
Speaker 15: I'm looking around like you know what this side of on like these guys here, I gotta have some good defense with gotta hit them to their body because they're really strong and win the ass.
Speaker 2: And then over here excluding the beautiful.
Speaker 1: Girl over there, we're gonna exclude.
Speaker 8: Get this ship equal.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, Well she's not.
Speaker 15: I can look at her like I can tell she'm taking ship.
Speaker 2: She will look at her and tell like her her inner and she work.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: So I'm like up over there out of y'all. It's out of y'all to I will get first.
Speaker 11: I ain't gonna lo you.
Speaker 8: I ain't got no stam So if I missed that first punch. I'm gonad start doing them hunger and take me.
Speaker 5: Come on now, I'd be like my boy, I'd be like the referee, like that one black dude.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he funny. He damn never be wanting to fight.
Speaker 5: That's what you do.
Speaker 3: You think any of us could take a punch from you? Just standing still?
Speaker 5: Bro? What crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 3: You can take one, Yeah I think so.
Speaker 1: Hey Clarissa, No, Claressa knocked his head. He asked for some ship like that.
Speaker 5: Don't hit him.
Speaker 2: So look how quick she's moving. Yeah, the glove is already home by look.
Speaker 1: Telling them what to do.
Speaker 5: What you did this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Take the dagg it off. Yeah, your nigga fly off.
Speaker 8: Lues. I'm telling you do not.
Speaker 1: Hey, are you gonna do this for real? Thing?
Speaker 5: That's what you want?
Speaker 16: Bro?
Speaker 5: Hi New Year.
Speaker 8: Ain't no way to start it off without getting that bluetooth. Man, Look they for real. Day of age is free. All you got to do is play your five dollars ship. The cop downar is over with the clock already unstruck twelve. Now it's tough for you to strike twelve. It's time for you to strike twelve. Stop playing when that clock struck midnight. You should have been already ordering. It's the new year, twenty twenty five. We ain't have stepping blue.
Speaker 1: You can help with that.
Speaker 8: After you sign up, after you get your package, you're gonna be confident. They say confidence is six. Start the new year right. Visit bluetoo dot com for more details.
Speaker 1: Does it work? I'm finna find out all twenty twenty five.
Speaker 8: Make sure you use that Cold eighty five sports, and I want to thank Bluetooth for sponsoring Broken Play.
Speaker 1: Broken Play.
Speaker 8: Use that Cold eighty five sports.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna figure out. Hey, make sure you hit the website we got we got fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: We let them go for We let them go for the pilot. That's twenty five dollars per sleeve.
Speaker 5: C P.
Speaker 17: It's fifteen dollars in the hoodie part is where the rest coming.
Speaker 2: And then we had to get a boa.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about the big people.
Speaker 1: Talk about them because they eat.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to be this poort here.
Speaker 3: I think you go up to a four x, oh you can't fit.
Speaker 17: But if you need bigger than a four x, just sending up your sass hoodie and we'll put a logo on.
Speaker 16: It Guary twelve, Charlotte Bebruary, FI Family Biggest Tour Thank You starts January twelfth, and Charlotte.
Speaker 5: We know the venue.
Speaker 9: It don't matter.
Speaker 16: Go you can go to a Fi South Show dot com to grab your tickets.
Speaker 9: Fire Clayton English were back at.
Speaker 2: It like cracking.
Speaker 1: Pull up to that too.
Speaker 2: I'm just crashing tours. Yeah, yeah, yeah, pull up man, make sure y'all get your ticket. Pull up on us.
Speaker 13: That's funny.
Speaker 9: I'm part of all.
Speaker 10: Them.
Speaker 1: Nigga did funny.
Speaker 16: I don't know if you've seen them him clay It's like a colectic kind of funny too. You got fat nigga funny from laugh, you got smart nigga funny from Clayton, and then you got make it makes sense real nigga, real, real nigga, nigga, smart niggahood nigga.
Speaker 13: That's like, here's your song.
Speaker 8: I don't like to stop laughing.
Speaker 1: I want this to be it's gonna be quick. Oh that's words, bro.
Speaker 5: You can't pick it too kind of punch all right, what you want?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he can take that both nigga.
Speaker 1: What this nigga?
Speaker 8: Who nigga?
Speaker 1: He's doing this man.
Speaker 2: All right, A right, let's see what we got.
Speaker 8: Don't think about it, don't think about like yeah, jee breaks yourself.
Speaker 5: Like get get to put the left foot up?
Speaker 1: Hello, no, no, no, no, you ready.
Speaker 5: Get in that.
Speaker 1: Look you know.
Speaker 2: I know that hurt man.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Shut down, shut down down.
Speaker 18: Hey look take that, hey, look shuit down, shut down, shut down, I got quarters on shut down.
Speaker 2: What's your nickname?
Speaker 7: But I'm saying, get that ship up though, that ship over with. They used to let you smoke in the airplane and ship like that in the restaurant. But like that ship, bro, and then like they try to do that perfume and that smoke smell.
Speaker 1: It don't work. Yeah, that makes it worse and don't And I know, I know, I gotta know, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: Oh get your get them pusped away from me that way.
Speaker 8: I was telling my home boy man, because he's sneaking smoked cigarets.
Speaker 1: He thinks old lady don't know.
Speaker 5: But it's like, bro, he walking around with a lot of the weeds.
Speaker 1: Bro, what you're doing.
Speaker 8: He don't smoke in the car now, so he pull up where he could smoke at somebody house outside for breeze itself, for getting in the car, just doing all his extra.
Speaker 5: Gia think she don't know you smoked nothing for the breath.
Speaker 8: I don't know, bro, I just sit and talked to it.
Speaker 7: I don't care how many peppermints you eat. That new Port is gonna make sure it stay a long time.
Speaker 1: He might do some ship like that.
Speaker 8: What you got going, bro? I like you, I'm gonna push up for a second.
Speaker 1: You're going to smoke. Nigga, we are.
Speaker 5: So growing up.
Speaker 7: I used to be like getting upset and when my mom stopped smoking, so I used to I used to. Uh, she found out I was stealing her cigarettes and crushing him up and flushing him.
Speaker 2: Damn beat this, But.
Speaker 8: You ain't gotta tell me, said man.
Speaker 7: She beat me, like, well, I did steal something. I stole the smokes and she was grabbing that purchase and I was like, she said was I said, I want you to stop?
Speaker 1: Oh, nigga, you thought you thought he was at Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I thought that's gonna work.
Speaker 7: I kept watching the smart guy and ship I gotta be different type ship.
Speaker 5: Like eight or seven. Eight Man said, I got them get a belt. I ran.
Speaker 7: She threw the keys at me, got up on me. Man, I slept so good. Oh yeah, that's one of them ass whoopens CWD right there. But she wasn't be harder than that than when I felt, uh history in middle school. That different, Nigga, you're taking money.
Speaker 1: Of my.
Speaker 8: Look, because whatever she was going through, she needed that cigarette right there. I know that it was so good that she whooped your she was. I bet that was the best cigarette smoke she ever blew out. Used to like burn with them, like, I mean, it was a respect some real nick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maha, muslims now ship.
Speaker 1: Bro. Actually red would get a party started.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 7: As soon as they switched that truck, though, everybody started yea working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like all the women and then like okay, she dancing, she dancing.
Speaker 5: Then it was like then it was a lot of camaraderie.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, I got your phone.
Speaker 5: That's when I got in it.
Speaker 1: I put that mixel down, came over there a sofa.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it was beautiful.
Speaker 1: That was good to see Bro.
Speaker 8: Whole time, all the women doing that and our very own event still holding her goddamn camera like.
Speaker 1: She had fucking freaking put that ship down. It bout your.
Speaker 2: Everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, not like that, Manna putting that camera shake that.
Speaker 8: You got all these fans a broken playing he shook your ass one time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to see anything, put the camera on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, event don't be playing that vict on well her big bag ass jeans and do your jokes. She don't care about all that, so shout out the vic keeping it classy. Yeah, okay, next time, just come as a consumer. I gotta bring it up. They know this is my show.
Speaker 1: Did you check Winning Time?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did the first season.
Speaker 1: Bro, Winning Time a good ass show.
Speaker 2: Magic is that bigga man?
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 13: I didn't realize the.
Speaker 1: Time watched the show. I'm like, nigga, I would have been a die hard laker.
Speaker 5: How did you not grow up in the ady?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm one.
Speaker 19: When this man come in the league, I'm born, It's mighty.
Speaker 2: I'm born.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've been with him since.
Speaker 19: Man, that this nigga man, this nigga smaller giving niggas twenty six, fifteen and nine.
Speaker 8: And the ain't gonna fuck a bitch and ham turn.
Speaker 19: Five five and come back and finish the game.
Speaker 1: And he was It was a freaking nigga too.
Speaker 8: He was even pushing to man, Mike.
Speaker 2: Magic was some ship man.
Speaker 19: And this is why I always had these conversations with niggas where we talked about Michael Jordan and I get it.
Speaker 5: You know, it look a lot better now.
Speaker 1: You know Michael Jordan hindsight and he dunk and he scored and all that.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 19: Magic Johnson was such a nigga. Come in the league and win a championship finals MVP.
Speaker 1: With their best player out, got bows down in.
Speaker 19: The final game, and the shit remember capping them. They can't even make the playoffs sometimes. I mean they did get better, but they couldn't even make the playoffs. Some time with Korea, the Nigga come in and they are a championship team.
Speaker 2: Forty last game.
Speaker 19: Too, Nigga finished the last game of the see game six forty two, fifteen and eight.
Speaker 1: Nobody's seen no ship like that. Man top he is the die.
Speaker 8: You got him number one? Yeah over all. Oh, so you don't have the Mike and Lebron debate. It's Magic and whoever.
Speaker 19: I mean, they all play different positions. Yeah, Budget Johnson beat Aids man. What are we saying Nigga beat Aids when niggas was niggas.
Speaker 8: Was Donna Aids.
Speaker 2: This nigga right now still fucking holes, this whole giving me pussy.
Speaker 13: Right now that.
Speaker 1: Theaters and start third one hundred star buses. We talk the team commanders, Dodgers, nigga exactly.
Speaker 19: That nigga beat all of that. It's different when you just beat the sonics. My nigga beat Aidsgat. I just get the god magic.
Speaker 1: This's the clip.
Speaker 5: Is the god.
Speaker 8: I never heard that debate saying so well, like because niggas, it's bigger than just a nigga going against a team.
Speaker 1: A nigga beat the whole pandemic.
Speaker 5: World killer.
Speaker 19: I ain't killed Fetty Mercury easy. And this nigga went against some bad motherfuckers. This nigga served as gave age fifty twenty six and nine. Iv P walked off the court on niggas. He the reason right now niggas think they can live with as. It's just levels to this winning ship man.
Speaker 5: Halloween, to this demititation.
Speaker 20: When I was about eight, right with little niggas and who walking around and uh I lived in a different like look everybody living this way. And I walked away and nigga snatched my bag.
Speaker 1: I never get you were eight nine. Oh okay, I say, nigga snatch snatched my back.
Speaker 2: That's traumatic.
Speaker 1: Now I'm saying, look, I ain't no reason niggas went have real.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Look, I had no real cass, but I had my grandma, grandma wig my uncle Kango, nigga snatched the cano over the bag.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 20: Well, I couldn't wait, I couldn't flat.
Speaker 1: I was whoever whoever. I was a nigga.
Speaker 20: Wog and my other came on about eighty five. Nigga that came say, he said, remember I got no came out there to the other thing. But look, so I was about nine. But so now when I got about twelve thirteen, nigga we the big boys. Now, I said, turn, yeah, you know what this why I should have known the Lord. I'm gonna show you stuff like this is my first introduction to crying. I should never knew. Like right then, it was instant, instant repercussion. We got out that motherfucker. I snatched the nigga bag. All took about soon as I snatched it. What man got hit right by a car right in from my damn Candy went, are motherfucking well you got here? Yeah, buy a car in front my house. We land on right there. We when she got go ahead with that, Shi got a nigga was snatched the back when Joy Candy went everywhere, all their legs broke. My daddy worked at night. They go get my dad and my dad they're the first time I know my dad don't seep no draws. He come outside with like the hear a toga pil sheet right around. They get coming into Jason hit by a car. He come outside. Who the fucking on on? He got a whole sheet right this ain't got no drawers. He came out, said, he said, get the fuck up. My dad raised me, get the fuck up. Got my car to get the fuck up, I said, nigga. Then go outside with the with the sheet right around like he had a toga party.
Speaker 1: That thought. That's why was a pin yalla for that car. I should have known right there and life of crime was nothing.
Speaker 5: Me. Oh, I don't fuck hollering into this day about that ship.
Speaker 9: Michael vic Norfolk, Norfolk, nor State, North of State.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, research department, let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 5: Ba Hey, listen.
Speaker 2: I think he can do the same thing bout the Colorado.
Speaker 9: Oh what, Michael Vick, Yeah, Michael, that's how you do that. Yeah, yes, yeah, Michael Vick.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: You know, if it ain't gonna be aland you got to be there on Norfolk man, it's got to be Norfolk man. One yo, Vic all the way man. I believe that you're know our future will let them lead the way.
Speaker 8: Listen. I was watching when they made the announcement.
Speaker 1: I forget it was.
Speaker 5: It ain't about the money.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, you know I ain't about the money.
Speaker 9: It ain't about the money.
Speaker 8: I'm watching ESPN or it could have been a Fox Sports or something. But when they made the announcement, they bringing up Michael vic career was derailed due to dog fighting. Why are you even talking about that?
Speaker 9: On the frame now they're talking about like, oh oh gotcha, all right, I see what you Yeah, yeah, that definitely did.
Speaker 2: We're getting there, bro, We're getting there. We're getting there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, gotta be patient.
Speaker 3: Good just like you know, I got step closer.
Speaker 2: I got excited.
Speaker 9: You know, it's time Michael Victory start getting some product placement going on.
Speaker 2: Get some dog food, get some dogs to.
Speaker 5: A whole other level.
Speaker 2: Buy that, I bout that for my mud jack.
Speaker 8: They not letting that nigga poons none of that ship none to do.
Speaker 9: Even in the comments with you, Buy Michael big dog food dog for your.
Speaker 1: Dog, dog leashes all that many.
Speaker 8: Michael Vick is the best athlete we ever seen come through a long hey, and.
Speaker 9: He should do it for girl dogs too.
Speaker 2: And the name of the brand is bit you scared? You're You're let's go. That's incredible.
Speaker 1: That scared you? Scared?
Speaker 5: You acting like a bit you're scared?
Speaker 8: Nah, Man, they ain't let me dog, ain't listening to the babies on my dog. They cut that ship off?
Speaker 1: Who let the dogs cut off anything?
Speaker 8: Cut that ship off?
Speaker 9: Manu probations man brog If he got out of your heart, if it's inside?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 9: And what if the dog wanted to fight you?
Speaker 5: Ever thought about that?
Speaker 9: What if the dogs saying, hey, let me in there, I got it, I got him big, I got you? Ever thought about that? If the dog wanted to do the ship? What if it wasn't big? What if the dog had something to prove? What if the dogs had cancer and then they were about to put the dog to sleep what if these long dogs they were about to get put to sleep?
Speaker 1: Big wasn't there?
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, I know he ain't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 7: But the first name you see, big back, Oh oh yeah, I ain't a big brisket nigga though.
Speaker 1: No scroll down to the everybody little.
Speaker 5: Hot you don't meat ox tails red meat. Damn.
Speaker 2: The boy was out there too. Okay, Yes, I forgot about I thought.
Speaker 5: Jamaican, that.
Speaker 8: C t E is real, this is I don't really but I thought we have to take it serious. But the help meant to help impact. I thought it was Jamaican. And then when I had to realize, we get caught up on social media. You get caught up in comments because you know how we post clip where they post clips or the show I get on Facebook.
Speaker 1: This is the clips where were talking about why we like black women over white women.
Speaker 8: These motherfuckers are taking our words, twisting the ship. And I don't finna get in and try to explain, said, you know what, fuck these bitches.
Speaker 1: Who want to be against some black kings uplifting.
Speaker 6: Y'all know it was my auntie, so the black women would would were getting.
Speaker 8: Me made him realize what we were saying. They were like, why would they y'all put black women down.
Speaker 1: To say yeah?
Speaker 3: Because the video started, it's.
Speaker 7: Yeah cause he be trying to be freaking ship all I said. I said, I play in that snow, but I'm gonna come back home, right, Yes, bro.
Speaker 5: That's all I said. I would touch it.
Speaker 1: And it's like this might take some pads. I don't know where this clip don't go.
Speaker 13: They're gonna this clip up, but I want to say this.
Speaker 8: I would never choose a white woman over woman you black, oh man, But well I take some get the.
Speaker 7: Man, oh, y'all, Damn what I'm coming home, nigga A little time little.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna follow love.
Speaker 2: But they can't.
Speaker 1: I don't want no but Tato salad Wi raises in it. It's gonna do fun out it. Love who you love, bro, I'm not saying.
Speaker 2: That love who you look?
Speaker 3: Okay for me, that's gonna make him mad.
Speaker 8: Bro, I don't give a damn love who you look brow y'all just eight ball for real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you take them goddamn motorcycle.
Speaker 5: Glass nigga pull up there like banking boys.
Speaker 13: And you know what I'm seeing?
Speaker 8: Gold and sixty second, like that he like that black nigga that was in gold and sixty second like we can't can man, you gotta take them shaves all so you can see. Bro, it's a twenty nine year old, motherfucking freshman who's gonna make his football debut for Arkansas. Crime mother said, nah, Dawn twenty nine, egible, Bro, twenty nine, that's too old, Marcella.
Speaker 5: The Bonnucks was thirty.
Speaker 6: Five and nah, but he had like four five years up under his belt and COVID.
Speaker 2: That's different.
Speaker 6: This man twenty nine, his first fresh crazy gonna be at twenty nine.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's that's too much, bro.
Speaker 7: What I mean, let's let's be real. I mean the niggas six seven year COVID years.
Speaker 1: Old, Bro going okay, say he's twenty nine.
Speaker 8: He get out there with these true freshmans.
Speaker 7: Instead, don't do ship funny. That's just hey, he's just old nigga out there. I mean, look my dog ship shallow shallow about twenty four.
Speaker 8: He is the coach, gotta do his beach different. It's only two grown niggas on this.
Speaker 7: Me and Monte Harris Mante was not my te What you want to say.
Speaker 1: It was me and my Monte.
Speaker 7: That's mister Harrison, nigga show n take him on. Hold on, bro, you you was with who? You said you was with who? Mister Harris, that's right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna drive this bus. Mister Monte.
Speaker 7: Twenty bro twenty nine. You got to think, I'm like, he's ten years older than the freshman.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: If you.
Speaker 1: Coaches, you know what time then dirty thirty, y'all give it up.
Speaker 2: It's dirty thirty week three.
Speaker 5: Nasty if he turned thirty and ain't played a snap yet.
Speaker 1: Hey, Luke, why am I going through the doms finally? Liquor? Who is supplying y'all alcohol?
Speaker 5: Well, mister Harris, oh say the nigga name. God, damn coach.
Speaker 1: That with me?
Speaker 8: Coach, I'm going through some ship back home.
Speaker 7: No, that's how Now some bets you feel me like, y'all nigga go okay, I see what I respect that.
Speaker 2: Reggie.
Speaker 8: What you thinking about the Falcons drafting Michael Pinnox, Look big Phoenix enter g that nigga would everybody big penicks in her? Jake, I was on some bullshit that day.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 9: He was on.
Speaker 5: He didn't walked off like yeah.
Speaker 2: Where's the nigga from bro?
Speaker 5: I was there.
Speaker 6: I went to the draft thing, the draft party at the stadium. That ship was dope, by the way. Uh, they did a good job with that. They announced that ship. I sat still for about five minutes. I was in shot. I didn't understand. So I just went to rehydrate myself my thoughts together, and we started talking. You didn't for the pick. I didn't understand. Okay, okay, I like penicks.
Speaker 21: WHOA man added added that dog man just like Michael the quarterback we just drafted.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 7: Sh would have been like, yeah, man, let me switch my seat. Man, God damn man for you two.
Speaker 8: Niggas who would goddamn polls police, y'all niggas wild in the day. I'm sorry that niggas water in my mouth. Woy would water just be in your mouth? It would be all you ass nigga, the whole water in your mouth.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie. I like Poenix man.
Speaker 2: Boy, got boy, got class. Clip is right now. We're gonna put this it up today. Hey, just that clip saying you were.
Speaker 6: Talking about what you like quarterback, the quarterback that we just rapped the quarterback y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little saying, so I know you're a real nigga. Say I seen it? No niggah who took a style?
Speaker 5: Kelly?
Speaker 2: If you if you.
Speaker 22: Nigga, sound the rip that nigga r Kell took, the rifts took the sat up, the style.
Speaker 2: That before Ara Halwin. That nigga R Kelly was in twelve.
Speaker 22: He was in that group of public announcement, got the high top fade, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Vibe.
Speaker 2: Vibe that the points.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I agree with y'all bro to the point though, but you can say what you want to say.
Speaker 2: You motherfucking put that R Keller nigga.
Speaker 8: Hey, nigga, let me tell you, bro, I haven't listened to R Keller on my own and so long, nigga, they played the R Kelly mixed nigga and I stayed to they stop.
Speaker 2: God, I haven't playing it on my own, No, not now if it's on the playlist.
Speaker 22: But that's really freaky, Like you gotta be committed to being a freaking nigga to look up R Kelly to.
Speaker 2: Play on your own. I played R kelly is on the way to the gym this morning. You what's all?
Speaker 22: What had the greatest set point that's the point the duncheon.
Speaker 1: Wait, what in that freaking ship for?
Speaker 2: Tell me that ship on jam man, I do my RMB niggas on the way to the gym like Jermaine.
Speaker 7: The more I think said he said, Okay, I sided we know what the nigga doune did we know, But there's no R and B with a r.
Speaker 8: K.
Speaker 5: Let's be real that nigga.
Speaker 6: We all know king R and B like, but I just don't go look it up. Yeah, I'm gonna look it up. I ain't got you my ship on my phone. I'm looking at what I'm saying, look it up. I mean like, yeah, my ship is on the phone, and I'm not. I don't listen to that niggas. But when that biggie ship came on, I really was in the crate. I was in the car singing that ship. I'm like, I see how he got that. I see how nobody paid attention for years. But this ship fire, this ship fire, your sweet ship on the road.
Speaker 7: You ain't been sweeping it on the road for Niggada. Chappelle literally told yall what was going on, and way.
Speaker 8: Dave didn't have to tell you that nigga put the footage out you could have seen.
Speaker 22: If you wanted to every barber shop and America and knew what that video looked like.
Speaker 2: I know, bro barbershops in Atlanta is crazy. It's different. When I was growing up, they had the Bitch playing. That's that I've seen the video. If somebody had it playing in their car. No, No, ain't no barber shop nigga and.
Speaker 1: Little boys getting their hair cut looking up at it?
Speaker 5: What that.
Speaker 2: Bad?
Speaker 5: Straight?
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna miss a good point.
Speaker 2: Hold on, give me a minute.
Speaker 22: We should be able to listen to him again if they could vote Trump, and we should be able listening.
Speaker 2: Shout. I ain't canceling nobody. That's how I feel. That's really how I feel. What he did at the house. He made music for me to enjoy myself.
Speaker 22: I will say this, nigga, listen to d J. I'm not what your come on? Had a heart attack, that's getting he said. He attacked Jakes. I can still fight.
Speaker 5: Look man, look at it.
Speaker 2: Take money, you attack Jesus.
Speaker 22: I pay attention to the message, not the messenger ship. So that's why, all right, R Kelly, they could keep him didd he what I'm listening to that boy out of here. Really, I'm listening to.
Speaker 1: That ship man. You will take Diddy?
Speaker 22: R Kelly Hell, yes, no, don't know, bugging over R Kelly. Y'are bugging out. Look at every look at the look at the playlist. You're bugging out. R Kelly playlist over Diddy play Talk about r Kelly pen gang, Yeah, talk about Diddys production game.
Speaker 2: We're going to say, well, how man, sometime Diddy Joe walk say how how can you credit somebody on the producing the music?
Speaker 1: When I look at that, oh, that song like it's gonna be good.
Speaker 22: When I look at now, when I look at the song and they say produced by I wasn't in the studio.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you talk about.
Speaker 5: What do you what do we use?
Speaker 2: Look at the song you see written by the nigga?
Speaker 5: Well we know he lied R Kelly.
Speaker 2: He can't read. How you writing?
Speaker 5: Man? That nigga gonna sing it out.
Speaker 2: That somebody writing it down? And the ship he don't even alrighte down.
Speaker 13: But you hear that note?
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: You know I haven't listened to a minute.
Speaker 2: This is off topic, but it is on topic absolutely.
Speaker 7: Mark Marcus Houston and the Joe Budden in the club, in the club, in the club, bro I forgot Kelly wrote that you're here, Kelly.
Speaker 1: That nigga.
Speaker 2: Nigga did y'all think y'all forgot? I'm a flirt? Oh ship? So like three joint with bow Wow Archie. That was his song first.
Speaker 6: That was bow Wow song first, and they took that from that boy, and they should.
Speaker 2: I agree what you're doing with it, y'all remember that being bawbo phone first.
Speaker 10: Dude, nigga, you don't hear me this ship. That's exactly what you mean. That's what they did. That's what God, that's what they did to their bus zone.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: They should have been like, man, I ain't mad at it.
Speaker 5: I remember.
Speaker 17: Jaman Carlos Miller and I'm over here at the eighty five South Studios, eighty five ways. And look, if you would like to be featured on the Black Market, all you have to do is go to the website. Go to black Market, click submit and submit. If you want to be featured on here, you can come kick it and be my guest and we'll talk about your business and now we can scale up and what's going good and let the people know exactly what you got going on. Hit the website, register, submit and come kick it with me on the black market. You know what that means, money on the front