Speaker 1: Your waist, it's like your buttholes is hanging out.
Speaker 2: So we're doing this again, bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love the production on this podcast.
Speaker 2: You got problems?
Speaker 1: I don't. My problem right now is every time you've been bending over your butt crack is out.
Speaker 2: Oh we record this one also?
Speaker 1: Well, I figured why not?
Speaker 2: You didn't do the last one.
Speaker 1: No, but I feel like more content the better, Right.
Speaker 2: I suppose let's do Nobody wants to watch this.
Speaker 1: People have watched the YouTube channel, all right.
Speaker 2: So this one's all yours Andrew. This is bull Chat number two. Yeah, so I'm just gonna sit here and you do your thing.
Speaker 1: Bull Chats are bi weekly series out every Wednesday, every other Wednesday, and yeah, we're happy to welcome you here. It's a much more subdued version than the normal version of Serial Killers, or at least the last episode was this one. We might just get into arguing about something, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm not here to argue with you, Bud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm not either.
Speaker 2: It's not what we're here for.
Speaker 1: I'm not either.
Speaker 2: We're just here to talk about the stuff.
Speaker 1: Here's a question. What was the first album you ever owned?
Speaker 2: Album?
Speaker 1: Album? CD?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna laugh. Well, you know you're gonna be like, who is that? My first two albums were and I bought them both on the same day. I took the Bust to Nobody Beats the Whiz the Wiz, Yeah, and I bought Taylor Dane and Brenda k Starr and I still have them both. Tell It to my Heart. No, yeah, yeah, She's a Long Island girl, no way? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was that her only song? No?
Speaker 2: She had a bunch Brenda k Starr Ah had a dream some day you and me. No, I don't think I know that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you pull it up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try. Why don't you tell me what your first album was, Andrew, because there was probably like Snoop Dogg or something.
Speaker 1: Will Smith and it was the Miami record really big Willie Style.
Speaker 2: That was your first Yep.
Speaker 1: I got it at Costco. I cry to get it because I really wanted because it Costco used to have all the big, like white cardboard pieces with the out Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't say it was Price Club because that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Then. I love Price Club. Yeah, Price Club hot Dogs a plus Price clubs here pizza so.
Speaker 2: Good, just so you know it's the same thing. They just changed the name to Costco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well both Costco whatever price club. The pizza, the churros, the hot dogs, all amazing.
Speaker 2: That's Brenda K Starr.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I don't. It'd be cool if like you maybe played like the chorus.
Speaker 2: I'm trying, but we're only allowed to play like eight seconds otherwise we get in trouble.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, but as I hear that, I'm just picturing myself at the dentist off. It's like that in the background.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're playing that on light FM.
Speaker 1: As they're like scooping out the plaque in your teeth.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, we have a problem now I can't close this.
Speaker 1: What's the big deal?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, something's happening. What I don't know. I think I just took the radio station off the air.
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm good now, okay, cuck cuckck cool.
Speaker 1: How often do you go to the dentist.
Speaker 2: By the way, I believe it's twice a year now. Yep, we're allowed to have two cleanings a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't rush me. Never heard that song before?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: Oh I'll always love you? Why do all.
Speaker 1: Eighties songs sound very similar?
Speaker 2: Tell it to my Heart this way, my mom loves this.
Speaker 1: Is Donna anthem, Love will Lead You Back.
Speaker 2: That was another one. Taylor Dan was huge.
Speaker 1: Well, I wish I knew more about her.
Speaker 2: She still does the eighties circuit, like she's on all those eighties pop rock tours or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was. I was all about Tiffany.
Speaker 1: I think you've mentioned in the past Serial Killers episode that Tiffany was like she had a cologne or a perfume that you know.
Speaker 2: It was Debbie Gibson. Ah, yes, Debbie Gibson had a colonne, a perfume. It was a perfume called Electric Youth when her Electric Youth album came out, when she wore that hat, you know. And yeah, of course I rode my bike to the Superrex and I picked up some Electric Youth perfume. Don't know why I didn't have a girlfriend, didn't give it to my mom. I just wanted it for me.
Speaker 1: Do you still have that bottle?
Speaker 2: I do not. I wish I did, because it's worth a couple bucks on eBay.
Speaker 1: Now, that's like my Pokemon cards are worth a couple bucks. Now, I'm I lost my binder. I had a specific blue binder that I kept all my shiny holographic cards in. Uh huh, I don't know where that went. But all my dud cards I have in a separate one, and I'm going to sell those cards and I'm going to make some bank.
Speaker 2: Okay, you say that now, I can't believe that we don't have electric youth in the system. Makes me sad.
Speaker 1: How does that one go?
Speaker 2: Electric youth? I don't really know all the rest of the words. But yeah, she's also from Long Island. Look at all these singers from Long Island.
Speaker 1: And New York. Like New York has a lot of celebrities.
Speaker 2: She's from Merrick.
Speaker 1: I know that where's Merrick.
Speaker 2: It's on the south Shore. He said.
Speaker 1: This is what I don't get about Long Island. It's so big.
Speaker 2: It's an island that is long.
Speaker 1: That's really all, but like there's so many different parts of it. Like there's the north Shore, there's South Shore, there's green Port, there's the Hamptons. Like I keep saying I'm Hampton Town. Yeah, but I keep saying I'm going to the Hamptons this summer. And then when I say Greenport. People are like, no, it's not the Hampton.
Speaker 2: It's not where is it. It's a town out east? What's out east?
Speaker 1: So that's not Sorry, yeah, I don't know the direction of east. But wait, yeah, it's not all the Hamptons, like I just figured once we pass where you are.
Speaker 2: There's Southampton, there's West Hampton, There's Hampton Bays, there's There's there's lots of different Hamptons. There's Quagg, there's East Quagg. It's all out there. There's North Fork, South Fork. Is mon Talk over there, it's way out. Yeah. Montalk is at the end lighthouse.
Speaker 1: So they're going for the things and then mon Talk and it's two separate places.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, sorry, I got a frog this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah I got a frog too. Okay, we must share frogs.
Speaker 2: Anything else you want to know about Long Island?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean, what is your national state bird?
Speaker 2: It's the uh what is that bird that everyone laughs when they say it the titmouse?
Speaker 1: That's a bird.
Speaker 2: Actually it's probably the seagull, those disgusting ass birds that eat your garbage and they steal your sandwich while you're eating it on the beach. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just spy seagulls.
Speaker 2: They're not nice birds. Yeah, Cooper runs around. She's on bird patrol, and so she runs around the beach and scares them away. Like if she sees a seagulls getting too close to somebody's food that's next to us, she gets up and runs them out of town.
Speaker 1: What's funny is yesterday when I was at the park with my friends, there was geese, which hate geese. They they're pretty scary, like I'm always convinced one's going to chase me.
Speaker 2: They just crossed the road and don't care.
Speaker 1: They a They are also like vicious and mean.
Speaker 2: They are very mean.
Speaker 1: And this guy was letting his children basically go up to almost pet geese, and I'm like, dude, what are you doing.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. I moved my camera. Do you see that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if that angle is the most flattering.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is I'm looking at you, so if I'm doing it from the side, it's kind of rude. You know, Okay, Canadian gee or it's not Canadian geese, it's Canada geese. You cannot say Canadian geese because that's not proper. Canada geese are very nasty. What's that?
Speaker 1: How do you know that it's a thing?
Speaker 2: Look it up? Oh okay, yeah, because they're not they're not from Canada, but they're Canada geese. But they're not.
Speaker 1: Canadian way Canada. Goose jacket probably not a Canadian Geese.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This is very confusing to me. Hold on, I need some water. Continue on.
Speaker 1: Okay, what Oh? I think they just know? They didn't I was hoping they would get to see your butt crack.
Speaker 2: You have to understand something. People that are listening to and or watching this bold Chat podcast may not know anything about serial Killers, so they may not know why you're referring to the butt crack.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you take a look at Scott Scott when he bends down to go get cereals on our podcast Serial Killers, which you can hear on Mondays, when he goes to bend down for some reason, what he's wearing today, he like, you see the crack. It's not great.
Speaker 2: You can actually listen to that podcast any day it comes out new on Mondays.
Speaker 1: Yes that does.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, what else you got, Andrew, because this one's all about you?
Speaker 1: Oh shoot, okay, here's a question. Here's a question. Would you ever get a motorcycle?
Speaker 2: No, because I just watched your Honor on showtime, and no, I will never go on a motorcycle. Why they're scary. They're frightening, they're dangerous. Now we have a whole bunch of Hell's Angels gonna come kill me. No, they're not. It's only about the people that ride them. They're safe. Motorcycles don't kill people. People kill people. Whatever it is. I I used to ride a scooter, a motor scooter to high school. What there was my Honda Passport Elite.
Speaker 1: Why would you compare yourself riding a scooter to a motorcycle.
Speaker 2: Motorcycles scare me. I'm sorry, I'm They're great, they're cool. If you're all about motorcycles, great, good for you. I'm glad you enjoy it. But they frighten me. I just I don't know. I feel like you're out. Like when you're in your car on the road, that's okay. But when you're out in the open, that's scary to me. Yes, rocks hit you in the face.
Speaker 1: Yes, Like if I'm going eighty miles an hour in a car, it's almost like I can listen to my music. I'm like in a little pod. Right, if I'm on a motorcycle, I feel like the air is hitting me. I can't see you on a motorcycle fast. No, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: You get the bitch seat. I don't know. I want to call it that more right, I don't know. I don't that's just this thing in the back, in the little sidecar. No, that's a sidecar. I would go in that.
Speaker 1: You would go in the sidecar of a motorcycle. But you want to drive one, I.
Speaker 2: Know, because it's too confined. It's just no, it's scary. It's scary to me. I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I agree. And the sidecar is even scarier because you're even lower to the ground.
Speaker 2: If anything.
Speaker 1: That's like the worst seat to get because everything will hit you.
Speaker 2: By the way, speaking of motorcycles, Sorry were you waiting for that? It just reminded me when the moment strikes, always put in a chip reference. Yeah, yeah, other than the Honda scooter or I mean, I'm not going to call it a mopead, even though that's really what it was, not really a motorcycle guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I couldn't do it either. I think maybe I would like to try one like I would like to drive a motorcycle where like you have someplace in a safe, confined area.
Speaker 2: It would have to be where there's nobody because you know what, motorists are jerks. They don't look out for motorcycles. True, and motorcyclists are jerks too sometimes. I'm sorry, but I can say that. If you're not a jerk, great, But you know when you're stopped in traffic and they go flying down the middle lane, I hate that. That's not okay, no, it's not. You're a vehicle. You have to stay in the lane.
Speaker 1: You are a vehicles.
Speaker 2: Do not do that.
Speaker 1: I always see it in the Holland Tunnel too. You're like, weave in and out. Yeah, not okay, not okay, no, no, all right, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: And then you're driving down the road and some jerk opens their car door and you go flying over the handlebars.
Speaker 1: Actually that did happen to someone we know, really not to laugh that they did not.
Speaker 2: Who is it, oh, Elvis? What that happened to Elvis on a bicycle?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Elvis and I were riding your Central Park on bicycles one time and we had gotten out of the park, so we were I forget what avenue we were on, but someone opened a car door and Elvis slam slammed into it. It's actually it's it's very illegal. You you have to look before you open your door. You get a lot of trouble for that. It's your fault if that happens.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I would assume, like even when I park anywhere, I always make sure, I like look out my window and the mirror to make sure no one's coming.
Speaker 2: Because generally here in the city, when you park your you're right next to a bike lane, So if you sling your door open, that could be trouble apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's terrifying. That is like a fear of mine. That's I don't bike riding is just not my thing. I hate bike riding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And one time Elvis and I went to a fair and he tripped over a rope and he fell right on the horses. Yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 1: Do you just memorize every time he's ever fallen in your presence?
Speaker 2: I guess so it's happy thoughts.
Speaker 1: I just don't like bike riding period.
Speaker 2: It's wait like bicycles. Also hate biking. Oh, I love bicycle riding.
Speaker 1: It just hurts. My crot tregion.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't have the right seat.
Speaker 1: Well I've never had the right seat then, because I tried a bike class, the peloton seems fine. But I don't think I would like the peloton either.
Speaker 2: Oh your boys a little oversized or anything?
Speaker 1: I think they were.
Speaker 2: Well there you go.
Speaker 1: Well it just hurts. And every bike riding class is the same. They try and get you amped up and I just can't do it.
Speaker 2: You should put him in a sling. I mean they make ball slings. Why for exercising? What and that wouldn't hurt as much?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? No? Oh, well that's lame.
Speaker 2: Okay, So motorcycles? What else you got?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's try one more. You had a bird the last episode.
Speaker 2: Did Long Island. We did motorcycles, and we did tell they had a lizard. Uh so you're asking me what pets I've had over my life.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I know what pets you've had. You mentioned a bird last time. I'm just asking if you would ever get a lizard.
Speaker 2: No. But I did have a fish that committed suicide.
Speaker 1: My fish just died.
Speaker 2: That's cord. I saw that you flushed down the toilet and Amy thought it was poop.
Speaker 1: She's like, and then I said it was my fish and she said, I'm so sorry. I liked that post though, Yeah, Bernard, I only had him for a month. My friend surprised me with a fish and bait. A fish apparently burrow Like no one ever mentioned this to me.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? So you burrow in water.
Speaker 1: Because you have rocks in the tank, okay, And so he would move the rocks all the time. And then I went home for a day. I came back and it wasn't swimming, so I was like, uh oh, and and I look, I'm turning the tank everywhere, and i just see these gills sticking up and I'm like, uh oh. He must have burrowed and a rock fell on him and he died. Poor guy, Bernard.
Speaker 2: We had one of those purple fish kissing things and or I don't know it whatever, it was a purple fish. It was one of those fish that I think wasn't supposed to be with other fish. And I came home from school one day and my tank was empty, and I had no idea what was going on. I'm it was so baffling to me, and we just chalked it up as I don't know, and then like a month later it was in my bookshelf. I found it in my bookshelf. It leapt out of the tank and it and it went into my bookshelf and it was sitting on top of the Encyclopedia Britannica.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Didn't that smell?
Speaker 2: You know what an encyclopedia is?
Speaker 1: I do know what encyclopedia?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, it didn't smell.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think you realize. I grew up in a day in each where it was like just the cusp of being Internet everything, but also still having to do book reports and it being like you need to lease at least two in cyclopedia articles, and it's like, why if I have an entire internet.
Speaker 2: Can you spell encyclopedia?
Speaker 1: E N see why en psychiclo c l O p E d I A.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I remember my teacher Tommy E M c uy c l O p E d I A. I'll never forget that.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, it's like my friend's phone number if you well, I'm not going to say it on the show, but it sounds like that song like dun dun du three.
Speaker 2: Oh na ye eight six seven five three O nine.
Speaker 1: My friend's phone number sounds like that's us so way I remembered it when I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Do you know that they have now started issuing that phone number of people. They don't care about the song anymore. For many years, you could not have the phone number eight six seven five three on nine because people would call it and you know, like call it, Well, it's a gym in New Jersey, it's a caucus. Oh yeah, eight six seven five three. You know who sang that?
Speaker 1: The police?
Speaker 2: Tommy two tone?
Speaker 1: Tommy two tone? Yes, I don't know who that is he sang that song? Was that his only song?
Speaker 2: Uh? I don't know. I don't think so eight six seven five Do you know what the little parenthese that song was?
Speaker 1: Diomi?
Speaker 2: Jenny?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Why he wanted Jenny to call him? I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I like this song?
Speaker 2: Can you just play the chorus and back in the back in the day, it was it was a big problem because people that had that number were pissed.
Speaker 1: I would be pissed too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know it was funny when we were in New Jersey. This radio station used to be in New Jersey. Jenny I got your number. So when we used to have beepers back in the mid to late nineties, our friend Kubby that we used to work with, I would text him ever because the exchange in where we were was eight six seven, so it wouldn't be odd to get a page from eight six seven. So I would beep him eight six seven five three oh nine, and he would call it back every time and go, God, damn it. Yeah, it's a great story.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy that they're now reissuing the number. I guess they're just going to take that off of all light FM PlayStation. No, no, it's still a very populasty station. But I just people who don't calls people anymore. Yeah, that's sad. I feel like, if I need to get answers, I just call somebody.
Speaker 2: You mean text?
Speaker 1: No, I call. Really, I don't call people. How you know I call you and I don't care. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird because I would rather you FaceTime me than call me.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why do not attack me with a FaceTime? That is an invasion of personal space. I'm not a fan of that. Also, I feel like as an assistant, i've just gotten used to just picking up the phone and calling when I need something, and it annoys me when people want to text instead.
Speaker 2: Is this actually exciting to anybody?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Are people listening to this? And why?
Speaker 1: Well? Again, we were recording this without the first one actually being released. We're just throwing these in the cans.
Speaker 2: So, but this is no different than just someone having a conversation with their friend. Why us recording it is any different?
Speaker 1: Because people like us talking to each other in general. So now it's just us talking about life things. People like that.
Speaker 2: It's why is there any different than like Tommy and Gina like talking to each other and recording it and playing it as a podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, Tommy and Gina can do that. Okay, go tell your friends. I guess Tommy and Gina.
Speaker 2: You never get that reference ever, No, still don't really really, I've explained it to you so many times, and I've played you songs that say Tommy and Gina and you don't care. I'm sorry, I don't want to be mean. This is not a mean thing. It's a bon Jovie reference.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, anything else, Andrew, No, I think that's it. Really, how many minutes.
Speaker 2: Did we do. Oh, we're there eighteen and or so.
Speaker 1: Say that is eighteen solid minutes of us talking. It's just friends.
Speaker 2: Well that's fine. I mean most people have bailed and there's like seven people listening.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't think so. I think this is going to be great because people just want to hear us talk. Okay, we advertise it as such.
Speaker 2: So we've established ourselves as to bickering idiots and serial killers, and now people just want to hear us talk to each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, as if we don't had our own show.
Speaker 2: Okay, So with that being said, thank you very much for listening to you know what, this is all you. I'm not even gonna you.
Speaker 1: Wrap it up, yay, Okay, thanks for listening. Guys. You could go check us out on serial Killers PC on all social media platforms.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you take the bowl chat handle?
Speaker 1: I don't want We only took it just to hold it. Otherwise, people still should do everything serial killers because this is being released under serial Killers. Okay, let's not confuse the audience, all right, So serial Killers PC on all social media platforms. Also, you could head to serial KILLERSPC dot com check out our podcast that we do every Monday.
Speaker 2: Here's my problem. Is this going to be a separate podcast? Like do people go and look for bowl Chat?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why because here's the problem.
Speaker 1: Putting the audience.
Speaker 2: You have to because here's the thing.
Speaker 1: No, you're saying is dumb.
Speaker 2: Can I explain?
Speaker 1: You're getting me in a serial killer's mood right now? This is my piece, this is my haven.
Speaker 2: Can I just say one thing?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: So say somebody listens to bowl Chat. Yeah, the Serial Killers offshoot doesn't like it and gives it one star. That ruins our serial kis killer is rating?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, it does matter. Why am I creating two podcasts when I have one podcast that's already successful. Why am I then going to create a second one where we're just talking for ten to twenty minutes every week when I can just release it on a Wednesday every other week.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, somebody that comes to Serial Killers for cereal and then here's this is going to be like one star okay, and then a rating these down.
Speaker 1: In the chance that we get someone like that, it is a diamond in the rough versus the people that like us know that bull Chat is here and are listening to it. Okay, and then we'll make sure they listen every Monday for a new episode of Serial Killers, where we review serials. Bull Chat will come every other Wednesday.
Speaker 2: This is confusing.
Speaker 1: It's really not, you're just confusing yourself. That being said, thanks for coming to bull Chat click. I love it at you do. Yay