Speaker 1: Put your hands together and we're going to stop and part I'm ready to party.
Speaker 2: The Elvis ter Ran after party and growing.
Speaker 1: Scaries earlier sounded like an elephant seal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mine, grazy, Okay, I'm sorry, you need.
Speaker 3: Mine. Sounded like a whale last night. It was like.
Speaker 1: The whales are going silent?
Speaker 3: Did you Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course I did, explained to him. So blue whales their songs are down forty percent. They try to record, you know, hear when they're moving, what they're doing. Forty percent drop off, which is terrible for the blue whale population because they say it shows a significant decrease in their migration, which is critical to them living. And they're mating patterns because those songs are a big part of the mating. So we are really up the oceans, big time, up everything we are.
Speaker 4: So do you think if I went into the ocean with like a megaphone and I went like a whale, come in.
Speaker 3: There's only one.
Speaker 1: Way to find out.
Speaker 2: Let us know how, and I think you should definitely.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 1: When you're hungry, I speak well, Andrews, you got a question for us.
Speaker 5: That I do. This one is something you once hated but now love Andrew. Hey, wow, well that's not the answer.
Speaker 3: I thought I was verse. I did love you, Now I hate you.
Speaker 1: You've got this power.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, exactly, we're all joking and scary.
Speaker 3: Thinking about food. I mean I used to.
Speaker 6: I used to really really hate all things fish and seafood. And over the over the years, I came acclimated to where there's not I don't think there's anything that I won't eat as in the world of seafood. I love sushi. Now I love shellfish. I love white fish like you know you could. I'll choose fish off a menu. I'll choose some, you know. But but I never used I used to skiv it. It used to be so bad growing up as a.
Speaker 3: Kid, I hated it.
Speaker 6: I detested this stuff.
Speaker 3: But now I love it.
Speaker 6: I've grown to love fish.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: So growing up where I did, we didn't really have fish from the ocean a lot because it was far from the ocean. So we would have fish fries, of which it was just the fish that we caught and we would fry it up.
Speaker 3: And really wasn't a fan. And then I would look at somebody eating scrut or like the Bronzino Bronzino, and I'm like, that's all the bones nothing. So I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Man, I wish I wasn't allergic to it. I'm just.
Speaker 1: Fish tell she's allergic to anything that comes out of the ocean. It's a salt water thing.
Speaker 3: I'm so you've just never gotten a good piece of fish. That's your pre.
Speaker 2: It's an allergy.
Speaker 5: I would f up a cocktail shrimp any day. Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Men from the bottomunk Kunk?
Speaker 2: Do you like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: The Nassau Wine and Food Festival, let me tell you what a wonderful event. That was so much seafood of so much, so good.
Speaker 2: I would lose weight because I'm so allergic.
Speaker 5: I used to not like it either, but then yeah, I did come around to it. And for you, do you remember my uncle worked in the fish market, so we used to get fresh fish all the time. And then one day my mom was literally like, I'm not making you something else. So it's either like you eat or that's it. Yeah, so I had to just I guess table it wouldn't eat, Andrew, no, I could. There was a lot of things. It's just like if there was something I got sick. From I would never eat it again. Fetchini Alfredo meat low two big things. Never ever will have them after I got sick from them even now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, your taste buds are supposed to change every seven years, so they say if you hated something previously, you should try it again because you might be like, oh, I tried it with cinnamon, that did not work.
Speaker 5: Maybe the next seven years.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: The reason we don't eat fish in my house is because of my mom. Because when my mom was a kid, my you know, my grandparents made fish on Friday nights and they would make her sit there and they told her you can't leave the table until the fish is done. And she said I don't want it. They'd take it and they'd put it in the refrigerator for her for later. Exactly cool. So my mom's like, f does I am not cooking fish? And we never had fish growing up ever, So my kids try fish when they're out in different things, but I just never you know, and the allergy makes it even worse that So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna get salmon.
Speaker 2: I cook a really great Wow, apparently I cook greate salmon. I just won't eat that great salmon.
Speaker 5: Yeah. One other thing that I said that I used to hate was I'm not having plans on a Friday. I used to keep my weekends very packed, and now if I'm home by nine pm, I'm like, that was the best plan. I get a fall night's sleep and I love it. Like, don't keep me up until four am? What's the point?
Speaker 2: That's an age thing.
Speaker 4: I watched some guy on Instagram the other day and he goes after the age of forty whatever.
Speaker 3: You either have day plans or you have night plans. You can't have both ays?
Speaker 2: Is on that as.
Speaker 3: Agree with that?
Speaker 5: You like you're one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: I have day and night plans all the time.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Like, if I know I'm going out with scary I do nothing that day. I don't go to the gym, I sleep in anything.
Speaker 3: I don't do I just turn them check your iron levels, Okay, let me expand it.
Speaker 4: Then can you go out and do stuff both days of a weekend?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: How do you do it?
Speaker 5: One and fifty?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I get very very excited to do things. And when I'm excited to do something, it's not draining. It doesn't take a lot out of me, Like I love it. I could sleep one hour at night and wake up and come in here and I'm fine, Like, how often do you guys see me yawning and closing my eyes? Never? It doesn't happen in here. Because when I'm excited to do something, I'm just excited. So I'm like, yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm maybe I do need to check my iron.
Speaker 1: Line mind over matter. Your mind is so powerful. I'm telling you.
Speaker 6: I will say when I went to Sancho Pe, you had to do you have plans in the evening or late afternoon, and at night they did like a like a two pm to like eight pm party, and then dinner started at around eleven or midnight.
Speaker 3: So'd you do it for the interim?
Speaker 6: I would go, Well, the first night, I actually said an alarm and I went to sleep. I missed the alarm, and we're like, oh my god, we're missing I dinner reservation. So I'm like, you know what, I have to get out there because it's vacation, so you don't. And I found myself really tired by the end of that trip because I was planning stuff in the day and at night and it's a lot to keep up with.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess sound like the parents I used to hang out with them. I would say to them, Okay, today we're gonna go to the movies and then we're gonna go ice skating with the kids. And then they would say, well, you have to pick one. We can't do both. I go, why do both? I can't handle both. I'm like, what, so I'd wind up being the only one going by myself to do both.
Speaker 3: This is trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not tired of you people.
Speaker 5: I'm saying Fridays are my only day, like by the end of a week now, I'm like, if I don't have plans, that's great, But a Saturday and a Sunday turn up I can do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if a Friday plan that seems fun and I don't want to stay, then yes, I will stay out.
Speaker 1: I think it's just all about your level of excitement to do something. You guys need some more excitement in your life, like be stoked.
Speaker 2: I will say there are days during the week that I would rather not Like, I would rather not go out on a Monday night if I can't avoid it, only because I feel like it might make me a little more tired for the rest of the week, like a late Monday. But if I have to go, I'll go. It's not like I'm gonna say, you know, well, that's.
Speaker 5: Where I think you have weekday friends. I think you have weekday friends, and I think you have weekend friends. A weekday friend is somebody that you know you could be like a seven o'clock dinner, I know I'm going to be home by ten. I get the hangout out of the way, and I'm good to go. A weekend friend, you know, you could start it like eight or nine, do dinner and then stay out raging baby exactly. That's a weekend friend. Weekday friend.
Speaker 3: What's it's like a series? A week keep? A casual weekend friend?
Speaker 5: Yeah, scary is definitely a weekend friend.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, that's.
Speaker 3: A good thing.
Speaker 2: He's a friend. I guess did everyone say their things?
Speaker 1: I don't think they did.
Speaker 2: No, I remember, what did you you Nate?
Speaker 1: What did you used to hate that you know of?
Speaker 3: Besides Andrew decided on the fish, you should really not like it. I'd have to think about that one.
Speaker 1: I used to hate being the bigger person and just not I used to know, like just letting stuff go, and now I enjoy it. I'm like, I'll let it go. Who cares? But I do appreciate watching other people.
Speaker 3: Clap back when that happens.
Speaker 1: Experienced it, and Nate, you haven't even experienced the tip of it. I let so much go that I'm like, oh. Danielle and I were having this conversation the other day.
Speaker 2: She was like, I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 1: It's like, I just I don't. I don't care enough to double down on this anymore. I don't I enjoy, Like, oh, you can suffer in silence, enjoy it.
Speaker 4: You are like a dog with a bone sometimes when somebody wrongs you.
Speaker 1: Not not anymore.
Speaker 4: I really am not well back in the day.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean for sure. I used to more so for I was like very vengeful for other people. I'm like, oh, you've wrong, Danielle Cool, I'm putting you on my list, wrong Andrew Cool on my list. But I don't have a list anymore. And I enjoy that good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, growth eggs, but I love them.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: You know what happened. I think they sent me running eggs accidentally for breakfast one morning, and I was so hungry. I was like, well, I'll just try it. I couldn't believe what good it was. I was so excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's not Christian.
Speaker 2: Now I allergic. You cannot have fire whatever.
Speaker 3: Bank you, Danielle, Bank, you Andrew.
Speaker 5: Bye see Elvis.
Speaker 3: DA ran after party