Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo jess hilarious is out?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: Charlamagne?
Speaker 4: Peace to the planet is Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: How y'all feel out there? I feel blest black and holly favored. Happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, man, it's it feels so good for the temperature to start changing, to be a little warm and feels better. I hope everybody's just enjoying the weather. If it's one where you're at, I think it's warm pretty much eywhere, but I hope they're enjoying them.
Speaker 2: Let's make sure you got on the right deorderant.
Speaker 4: Don't get caught lacking, Okay, I told y'all last week I got called lacking a little bit.
Speaker 2: I ain't smelt musty in years. You didn't way to yoder it. Yeah, I had the ordering on, That's my point. So you want the orderant. And you was still musky musty.
Speaker 4: Yes, I had a little musk, but I took that crew neck off and I was like, WHOA, what is that.
Speaker 2: So I want all of y'all out there to be prepared. But let's talk about other things.
Speaker 4: Man, When the hell did the Mega millions taket go up to five dollars? Okay, you can't even afford you can't even want to hope anymore.
Speaker 2: We can't even afford to hope no more in this country. Meions before was dollars. It was two dollars, two.
Speaker 4: Dollars a ticket. I listen, I'm old enough to remember when it was a dollar. Okay, then they went up to two dollars. Now it jumped to a whole five dollars.
Speaker 1: But what's the winnings? Usually only play when it's like a billion.
Speaker 2: It don't even matter. I play all the time. I'm playing all the time, play all the time.
Speaker 4: For the sence, its from the existence, from the beginning of the power ball and the Mega millions. I went to the store to buy five Mega million tickets and she was like, twenty.
Speaker 2: Five dollars, twenty five dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow, you mean twenty five dollars had cost me twenty dollars just to buy five hour Ball five Bega million. That's what uncle wants. Uncle want five Megan, five Mega million five Powerball. She told me that it was twenty five dollars for five Mega Millions tickets because the ticket prices went up to five dollars.
Speaker 2: You can't even afford the wish no more, now, you know. It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: When you start getting older, you start doing old things like that is a old my dad thing. I remember my dad going to the store. But like I remember when this was only a dollar hours two dollars.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to that's not an old thing.
Speaker 4: That's an economy capitalism thing, because everybody's affected by that, regardless of age.
Speaker 1: You idiot, No, but nobody complains about it, but old people like you tell me. I never nobody talk.
Speaker 4: About the power complaining about the price of things going up. Yeah, absolutely absolutely, and the power and the Mega million is yet another thing that is going up in our country that people shall complain about. If you are a regular Mega Millions player like I am, two to five dollars five tickets twenty five dollars, do you know what type of increase that is? I can't even afford the hope. I can't even afford the wish to play the Mega Millions.
Speaker 2: Now, no, I don't be playing like that. Have you ever won? Yeah, win all the time. How much you win? What's the most most undred dollars? How much do you think you spent? Mister, I play all the time.
Speaker 5: I spent.
Speaker 4: I mean I've been playing for years, like literally for years since the powerball came to South Carolina whatever that was eons ago. It's a couple of thousand dollars, you would say, sure, but you know what it's It's about the It's about the hope. Okay, it's about the wishful thinking. That's all the lottery is. You go to the store and you're like, man, I'm gonna play this lottery with the hopes of winning. Now you can't even afford to hope twenty five dollars, I.
Speaker 2: Can't do it.
Speaker 4: Well, that decreases my chances because I can only probably afford to buy one or two tickets now spending the more than ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well let's get the show cracking. We got Front Page news're gonna be joining us. The Philadelphia Eagles went to go see Donald Trump yesterday. We'll break that all down, and then of course we got some sports for you. All right, we'll get to that next, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 1: It's DJ Envy Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: In sports, the Cavaliers beat their hate by fifty five last night, eighty three. They send the Heat home. They won that series four nothing. And also the Warriors beat the Rockets one on nine, one o six. They leave the series three to one, and that series is very chippy. Boy, they are two seconds away from just just straight up and down brawling.
Speaker 4: But let's play off basketball. That's what we love to see. I'm glad to see the NBA being physical. I like the game the other night between Detroit and.
Speaker 2: That was a great game with physical Warriors and Rockets were physical. I like it. That's what play all basketball is about. What's up mulgating?
Speaker 6: Hey y'all, Hey, good morning and a happy Tuesday, everybody.
Speaker 7: How you feeling.
Speaker 2: Black and Holly favorite, how are you boy again?
Speaker 7: I'm doing well, thank you.
Speaker 6: Let's keep in line with sports, but let's make it political, right. So President Trump he honored the Philadelphia Eagles on the South lawn of the White House yesterday following their Super Bowl Championship win. Now, Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts was among some players who did not attend the ceremony due to scheduling conflicts, but that didn't stop the President from honoring the team. Let's take a listen to President Trump speaking at the ceremony.
Speaker 8: That was a special day, that was a big one. But the Eagles have turned out to be an incredible team, an incredible group with a fantastic coach and coaches, and having you at the White House, this is very very special and important and we appreciate you being here.
Speaker 6: So President Trump also shinned a spotlight on the team star running back Barkley. The two had the opportunity to play golf over the weekend ahead of this visit, and Barkley also rode with the President on Air Force One. Now, the President joked kind of tongue in cheeks, saying that he offered uh Saquon Barkley a ride on Air Force one, and usually people are like, uh no, no, no, that's okay, but Barkley was like, a yeah. So let's take a listen to President Trump honoring Sekwon Barkley.
Speaker 8: The season started off slow, but you soon caught fire with your great coach, inspiring you and you got the ball to your superstar running back who I met yesterday, and I want to tell you he is. He's a handsome guy, but I.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't want to tackle him. Shake kuon Barkley.
Speaker 8: Where's sake one?
Speaker 2: Did he just say he wouldn't want to sleep with him?
Speaker 5: Tackle?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 4: He's a handsome guy, but I wouldn't to tackle him because he's handsom? Does than I want to tack him? I don't want to sleep with him, you know, but he's handsome.
Speaker 7: He said, tackle them football, Carl Man.
Speaker 4: He's a football player. Between the lines. I wouldn't have went simply because Trump was rooting for the Chiefs. Forget all the politics and all that, and you was rooting for the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Heavy, okay, heavy that he was rooting.
Speaker 1: For the Chiefs. But you know some of the players want to go. I mean, it's still an opportunity to meet the president, so it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, in fact, that's what Saequan was saying. He pushed back over on the criticism he received for playing golf with Trump over the weekend. In a social media post, he said quote. Maybe he just respects the office. Not a hard concept to understand, now. A. J. Brown, Devonte Smith, Jaalen Carter, Jordan Davis, Brandon Graham, Nolan Smith, and Zach bron Bonn also had a scheduling conflict, so they did not attend the ceremony. Moving on the real the White House is signaling that it is not extending the real ID deadline. I remember I told you guys about that about a month ago. Real ID you gotta be real ID compliance. So get to the DMV, the MBA, the MVD, whatever they call it in your area. Get there and make sure that you have an updated ID. So Kentucky lawmakers sent a letter to Homeland Security Secretary Christy Nome asking for a delay on real ID enforcement, citing the potential for long lines at the DMV or what they call in Kentucky the MVD, they call it the MVA here in Maryland. As a result, some other states are hiring more staff and increasing DMV hours. So the Trump administration says all states will need to comply by the May seventh deadline. That's literally around the corner. May seventh is the deadline. So real ID is an enhanced security driver's license that will be needed to board any domestic airline flight.
Speaker 7: Let me repeat that. Domestic. That means state side.
Speaker 6: That means if you go in to Atlanta from Maryland, if you go into California, if you travel in in the States, you're gonna need to be real ID compliant. So it's definitely not giving try it with this administrations.
Speaker 7: But I'm not gonna get too much to that. We'll talk more on the other side.
Speaker 4: I wonder how that works, because you know, I have my people reach out, you know, to get the real ID, and they say, you can't get appointments with the DMV unless your license expires with in the next three months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and the same thing I was gonna say, Michelle Mane, I I don't have a real ID. And when they said, you have to schedule an appointment, and my appointment is not into June.
Speaker 2: So is your license expiring.
Speaker 1: It's not expiring, but has flights between now and then, right, yes, of course, So I can't get a real life d to June. But they're saying until that you have to carry your passport or your passport card.
Speaker 4: But I can't you go into twenty twenty seven, that's when my license expired. So my point is what I thought, you could go to the DMV and get it real I d but they telling me, no, you can't get.
Speaker 6: We're right, but they're going to continue to issue them as well, beyond the deadline. It's not like you know, oh, you know, the deadline's over, so you can't get another one or you won't be able to get one. They will continue to issue them beyond the deadline. It's just a matter of that is the deadline. So if you have a flight beyond May seventh, it's going to be a no.
Speaker 2: I understand that thatline. Morgan.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is I want to get a real ID right now, and I can't because my life. They say you got to unless your license expires within the next three months, so I can't get one of who he is?
Speaker 1: Well, no, they told me I just had to make an appointment. I just made an appointment, and they made me an appointment for June, and.
Speaker 2: I could do it.
Speaker 1: But the problem with it is, like what Charlamaine said, If I'm traveling May eighth and my appointments.
Speaker 2: At June, what the hell am I going to do? You carry your passport.
Speaker 1: If you have a passport, A lot of people don't have.
Speaker 6: Passports right right, absolutely, which is exactly why the Kentucky lawmakers are asking for that delay. But yeah, we'll get more into what's going on with Trump hits. It's his first one hundred days in office, and he also signed executive orders on immigration.
Speaker 1: So stick around for more Front Page News at seven. And I would also say this to people that's trying to get a real ID. They have these senses where you can actually walk up and do it. It's not at the DMV. So when I went to the International Call Show, you know the Call Show is in every state, they had places where you can just walk up to the booth and they'll do it right then and there. They just don't have it in Jersey so I wasn't able to do it. But New York they have it for New York, I know. I think they have it for Georgia. They having for a lot of different places. So definitely call and ask. But I just can't do it to June. So we'll see what happens to may A when I got to travel.
Speaker 2: But thank you.
Speaker 1: That is Front page News. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. And get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Good morning, the Breakfast Club's new days.
Speaker 5: Is it your time to get it.
Speaker 2: Off your chest?
Speaker 5: Way up? Whether you're mad or bleas.
Speaker 2: Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 5: Call up now.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 1: This is hey Keisha, good morning, get it off your chest?
Speaker 12: Good morning. I want to holler at Charlemagne about the Black podcast.
Speaker 2: Peace, Keisha, what's happening Charlemagne?
Speaker 12: I got some five things to say to you this morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's happening? Talk to me?
Speaker 12: Well, this is my third year of candy and it was amazing. I just want to put that out here.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Do anybody who has not attended they need then It's a great event for networking.
Speaker 13: My daughter and I have a.
Speaker 12: Podcast called The Loose Lips Down Liquor.
Speaker 4: Oh, I remember y'all, I met you. I think I met y'all on your Loose Lips and Liquor. I remember that name.
Speaker 13: No, you haven't met yet.
Speaker 12: That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel like I know that name though Loose Lips and Liquor.
Speaker 12: Well, we want you to know that name. But it's a really great event. And everybody was so welcoming. Everybody was coming up to the south and we were doing interviews. People were running us down to interview them. It's just a really great event. It's something that everybody needs to take part of it if they can, if you're interested in a podcasting, it's a really great event.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you had a great time, and thank you to you and your daughter for pulling up three years in a row.
Speaker 12: And also I want to shout out to Laurney.
Speaker 14: I had some gift for you.
Speaker 3: I got don are you the lady?
Speaker 15: You the lady that when I was sitting down behind me, Yeah, got you okay, And.
Speaker 12: I put my seven hundred dollars camera in the.
Speaker 16: Barrier and you got your camera back in you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're a manager, amazing the camera till my daughter at a job.
Speaker 2: So that was great.
Speaker 13: And we have.
Speaker 2: So you gave Lauren just to give to me.
Speaker 15: They shipping here Lauren Kepam no idea and that's backstage being very charitable handed people stuff. I got your gifts. It was just too much for me to pack the take on the plane, so they're shipping it to me. The same grat about your camera.
Speaker 12: I did the same thing, she said, it was too much to carry. Yes, But Charla and I want you to read my books as.
Speaker 4: Soon as I get them. My will and I really do appreciate y'all. Man, you know, that's what the Black Effect Podcast Festival is, you know, you know, I feel like nowadays we need we need community more than ever, and we need to create shape spaces for each other. And that's what I feel like the Black Effect Podcast Festival is. It's just a safe space for a few hours. We just get to be free and have some fun. It feels, yes, ma'am, it definitely does.
Speaker 2: Know we do. We all cousins. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, Keisha, Keisha, check us out Lips and Liquor Podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Keisha.
Speaker 12: I really liquor.
Speaker 2: Loose lips in liquor, all right, loose lips.
Speaker 12: In like you are?
Speaker 2: All right, thank Keisha.
Speaker 4: That's that's a that's a studge dream. That's how studs get it done. Okay, that's how those lips get loose with the liquor.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If you need to vent and hit us up, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: One morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this from CT?
Speaker 2: What's up? Chuck? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 14: What's going on? Envy was going on?
Speaker 2: Show man peez king you?
Speaker 14: Hey, Dan good? I got a question about your life. D Right, So taring Connecticut. We still got to make the equipment and everything. But at the at the DMV, they give you a paper printout to use them. Still your new one comes in the mail. I want to know if could we fly with that paper print.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure, but probably not because it doesn't have your picture on it.
Speaker 2: That's the whole idea is to have a everything.
Speaker 14: On They got your picture, got the bar code on it, but it's that's what you use until your physical card comes in the mail.
Speaker 2: So if they if they're giving you have to use into your physical card comes in the mail. I'm sure you can fly with it. What other reason would you be having it?
Speaker 1: I would check just in case, because the real idea is for driving, to.
Speaker 14: Check that, you know what I mean, for airline the airlines that I got to call TSA. I couldn't get in touch with TSA. So I'm like, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean usually it's for driving, because you think about it, if you're driving without a nice license, like a actual picture license, you can use that paper if you get pulled over.
Speaker 2: I don't know about flying.
Speaker 14: Right, That's why I said out a little TSA goun and accept that. You know they different.
Speaker 1: But if you are flying, they say you can use your US passport, a US passport card, US Department of Homeland Security card, US Department of Defense ID Permanent Resident card, border crossing card and acceptable for little ID issued by federally recognize UH. This is tribal nation foreign government issue passport, a Canadian provincial driver's license at a US citizen Citizenship and Immigration Services card.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you said. I don't know what majority of what you just said.
Speaker 4: Me and of all I know is US passport in the US passort idea, I have no idea. What you just did not know, Niny was in what you just said.
Speaker 1: But that's what the TSA website of the things that you would need to have if you don't have a real lif D.
Speaker 2: How is that going to impact clear too? What about a clear members? How's that gonna impact clar?
Speaker 15: In Atlanta, there was three lines. It was TSA pre checked clear with the real I D and then you gotta have real li D with clear, Well, it was moving faster. It was clear with real I D, and it was clear with the real I D and something else because I remember I wrote it down because I was like, you don't get this.
Speaker 2: The digitals usually.
Speaker 13: The fastest find out about that paper man.
Speaker 2: Well ask, we'll put all get on it.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna tell you what if I can't, that's one less building every year.
Speaker 2: Goddamn it. Well, clear free.
Speaker 1: You got American Express, the American Express page for your clear American Express.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't know that. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 11: What's going on this camera?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 11: I just wanted to say, Uh, I just want to say good morning. First off, uh dj Envy Charlomagne A God, that hilarious morning, brother.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to say everybody out there, just keep your head up throughout the hard times. I'm a truck driver, so you know, I keep up with everything political was but that's really single dad extling.
Speaker 2: Hey, yo, King, you know, I was just telling them.
Speaker 4: I was just telling them behind the scenes how the truck in the industry is gonna be impacted because you know that the TIFFs.
Speaker 2: Have already hit.
Speaker 4: So the container ship departures from shying into the US are gonna be slowing down. By early the mid May, the containership of the US porch is gonna come to a stop. And then by mid to late May, the truck and demand is going to come to a halt. And then that's when you're gonna have empty shelves and lower sales for companies. And then by by late in May early June, it's gonna be layoffs in the trucking industry.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I know, man, my pops, he been in the industry for years, man, So it's like, you know, it's it's crazy out here, bro, And uh, you know, I just wish everybody please piece and blessings.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm telling you we're gonna need community more than ever. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm telling everybody right now to start stocking up. But you know, we gonna need community because you might need to go over to your neighbor's house for a couple of sugars.
Speaker 2: Like it's gonna be like that. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Right now, y'all, takets the game, it's gonna be like that.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If you need thevent, you can hit us up.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 2: We got the Laateest with Laura coming up.
Speaker 15: We do Beyonce kicked off the cow We're Carter Tour. They was playing with her about them ticket sales. But I think it's on the up and up. We're gonna talk about it all right.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Good morning everybody in cej Envy, Jesse, Larius Chlamaine, the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Backfist Club. Let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 7: Lauren becoming a straight fast.
Speaker 2: Maybe she gets some somebody that knows somebody used to detail.
Speaker 16: I'm the long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 5: That's the pretty the launch, the latest with Lauren La Rosa.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit everything. So it's the latest on.
Speaker 5: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: So last night Beyonce kicked off her Cowboy Carter tour in La at Sofi Stadium. There have been a lot of conversations around the Beyonce tickets because reports were that they were not selling the way that they typically would sell and how they should sell for this to be such a big tour. When the show had go out to La last night, there was reportedly still three eight hundred seats available and resale prices dropped twenty dollars, and with just hours left, there were reports that ticket masters were still selling seats from forty seven dollars to three hundred and thirty one dollars. But there were crazy resale prices online as well, too, insane because there were tickets left, but people were selling tickets for insane amounts of money. The show went down, however, and let me tell y'all, Beyonce is Beyonce, but that blue Ivy did y'all watch your videos I sent y'all. Listen, Blue Ivy is the one. She is a superstar. So y'all remember when Beyonce went on her last tour. Blue Ivy was dancing on stage during some of the sets, and people were they were all worried about critiquing her dancing, like how good she was? How good she wasn't like she's not a kid. Let me tell y'all something. Baby Girl came back, not to play. She comes out to a several sets, including Deja Vu, and when I tell you, she.
Speaker 16: Steals the show. She is so so good.
Speaker 2: Roomy.
Speaker 15: Beyonce's baby Girl also came out on stage and was a part of the show last night. And yeah, the girls are saying, if tickets are available, go and get them because the show was amazing.
Speaker 4: Listen, people preparing for a recession this summer, that's why those tickets still available. Okay, people can't afford to go. Don't let the internet fool you. Folks is hurting out here. It may not want to show you on social media, but in real life they will have no choice. Yeah, you can't runt in real life. You might in front on the internet, but you can't runt in real life. Okay, mega million is five dollars.
Speaker 2: Now, go ahead, and.
Speaker 1: You about to say I was gonna say, it's so funny when people say she didn't sell out, but she's doing what thirty two thirty four shows, and out of those thirty two thirty four shows, the majority of them are sold out. Like that's huge right now, especially for what we're going through, So like, stop it.
Speaker 15: I think I think anytime even when her, when her shows do sell out, people just have such a big conversation about the ticket prices. But I will say, and a lot of the reports that I saw about the ticket prices, everybody kept saying their unclear, why isn't selling?
Speaker 16: And that's it's exactly what to me what Charlotte.
Speaker 15: Meane is saying, people ain't got no money exactly, and they letting you know on X they're like, yo, is there where we could car pool these tickets? Like people want to go, but they really can't afford to go. Yeah, so shout out to be honest in her opening night something it.
Speaker 2: Would be dope for her to get.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know if it's something to her, but you know, for them to give away the remaining inventory just because of the current economic situation that we're in, because there is a lot of people forecasting that we will be in a recession. You know, by this summer, a lot of federal workers have lost their jobs, and you know more of that is to come because of these tasks. So it would be cool just to give away the remaining inventory just because you know, people hurting out it.
Speaker 1: But I wonder if she did a deal with Live Nation, and Live Nation controls those tickets, you know what I mean, because they probably paid her a certain amount of money, so I don't know if they actually can. But like you said, lowering ticket prices will help all the artists, all some of the.
Speaker 2: Are just giving them someone way free for super fans.
Speaker 15: I will say, though, people are online complaining about tickets sell prices, and there's still a lot of lower in like cheaper tickets that you can purchase. I don't know why how people skip over that, but you can purchase the cheaper ticket.
Speaker 2: Mega Millions is five dollars a ticket.
Speaker 15: Now, Okay, we heard you, Okay, yes, and yesterday too. I wanted to say the theme on stage for Beyonce was never asked permission for something that already belongs to you, which leans into her coming into the Cowboy Carter space, the country music space and taking as rightfully hers And she showed images of some of the black country music singers and and uh people who play like the different instruments and all those things. So yeah, making sure I added that in there. Now another right turn here?
Speaker 2: Did he now?
Speaker 16: Did he has a new.
Speaker 15: DEFENSI we talked about this yesterday, but but puff has a new defense right now that I think is a pretty interesting So.
Speaker 2: Taking things.
Speaker 15: I didn't even think about how that was kind of related. No, So what he's saying is that he he was not in control of his mental capacity, so there's no way he could have committed those sanity.
Speaker 4: No, it's not all those it's played dumb. I was crazy. I'm retarded, Johanna.
Speaker 15: You're not supposed to say that word. So did He is saying that he lacked mental capacity to commit crimes. Now here's what is happening. So his team is saying, look, I know that y'all are legend that there were these crazy parties and these crazy acts that went down, and all these people are saying that they were drugged and there were there were drinks that were given to them or whatever. But our client also may have been under the influence of something that allowed him to not control his actions. Now, and the documents that were obtained by TMZ. TMZ reported this exclusively, and the documents that were obtained, they don't they redact what his mental issue was that messed with his capacity. But in other lines they talk about things that have to do with like drinking and alcohol.
Speaker 16: So it's putting two two together here.
Speaker 4: But you know why that's not a good defense, because you still made a choice to do those drugs. You still made a choice to drink that alcohol. You still made a choice to do those things.
Speaker 1: So you knew numerous times. Yes, that's not like it's a one shot and done.
Speaker 4: That's right, So you still have to be responsible for your actions under you know, under the influence. You don't get in the car drunk and then wreck and kill somebody and you know they let you off just because you was drunk.
Speaker 2: No, you made the choice to drink. You made the choice to drink and drive.
Speaker 15: And also too is not I mean, just legally speaking, prosecutors are shooting back on this, and this is how you know, the reporters know that drugs and alcohol part of the conversation or what did he's claiming is because prosecutors responded in the document and they said, listen, there's rules that say you got to let us know that y'all are going to be trying to claim that the evidence of drugs and alcohol as an effect to you or what you're about to lean on. You guys didn't do that in enough time, so you can't tell us that it was drugs and alcohol. And they also supposed to be bringing this doctor or have this doctor in conversation that's supposed to be testifying to what did these team is claiming and prosecutors are like, he ain't never even examined them.
Speaker 4: The drugs and alcohol defense is also terrible defense when you have people who are saying, yes, you drugged me and you you know, give me alcoholic drinks and you know what I mean, like like all of that, you're kind of you know, uh, what's.
Speaker 2: The word of validating their.
Speaker 4: Point or deflecting, not even deflecting, you're validating what they said about you.
Speaker 2: If somebody if you said, hey.
Speaker 4: He drugged me, he gave me drugs, and you know you're there, yes, So you're saying, oh, yeah, I was taking those same drugs and I was on that alcohol too, so I was out of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, we were all a lot of it together.
Speaker 15: I just think it's horrible toun and it's really vague because if you send you as in this drug allegedly drug or alcohol induce haze or whatever, you don't know what happened. That's a big, great area for it turning the leaning on. So as the defenses fall, we will continue to cover them.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you. That is the latest with Lauren. Let me ask you y'all one question back to the Beyonce thing. Do you think the fact that it's a quote unquote country album and it's more of a on a country tip that a lot of people are not buying tickets.
Speaker 15: No, because she's doing way more than that, Like she I said Blue, I came out to de Ja Vu. She's doing a ton of other songs and Cowboy Carter Grammy nominated I want to gues Sorry one. But like it was a big it was a big moment. I get introduced a lot of people to country music. The girls people out down for Beyonce simply broke and in the country go and get broken. They're talking about a recession this summer. People just simply don't have money. Now, I keep telling y'all, social media will fool you. And you think everybody got it. What reality is about? Said in you can't fake in real life. You might get fake on social media, but you can't fake in real life. Yeah, she does diva, she does thick, she does like I'm that girl, like a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, I know that, but I know the theme is the country album. That's what I was asking. All right, Well, that is the latest with Lauren. When we come back, Morgan, when we joining us with front page news and don't go anywhere, it's to Breakfast Club Go Morning.
Speaker 2: You're checking out the breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is DJ NV Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne to God. We are the breakfast Club. Long the rolls of filling in it for jests, and let's get in some front page news. That NBA playoffs last night, the Cavaliers beat the Heat one thirty eight to eighty three, beat them by fifty five. Heat is up out of here. And the Warriors beat the Rockets with a nine to one oh six. They lead that series three one.
Speaker 2: What's up, Morgan?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, what's up? That was crazy?
Speaker 2: That's sweet.
Speaker 7: Anyways, let's get into this presidential news.
Speaker 6: You know, it's officially President Trump's one hundredth day in office, and he's marking the occasion with the rally today in Michigan at the Macomb Community.
Speaker 7: College just north of Detroit.
Speaker 6: What up, though, he is expected to speak about his work on the border, which brings me to my next point. Yesterday, he signed multiple executive orders related to immigration. One of the orders mandates truck drivers to be proficient in English. Another order to crack down on sanctuary jurisdiction, and that order calls for a list of identifying such sanctuary jurisdictions that obstruct the enforcement of federal immigration laws within thirty days. Now, the White House is focusing on President Trump's immigration crackdown during the first one hundred days of his second administration. It's the first of several days meant to showcase Trump's sweeping agenda.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, during a White House.
Speaker 6: Briefing yesterday, borders are Tom Holman addressed the US citizen children who were deported with their mothers, and he had a message for those who remain in the country illegally, who have US citizen children?
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen to borders our Tom Holman.
Speaker 18: Did you choose have US citizen child knowing you're in this country leading you put yourself in that position, you put your family in that position. What we did is remove children with their mothers who requested the children to part with them. There is a Parme decision through all charity says if you arrive for our border without proper documentation, you shall be detained, not maybe not think about it, shall And that's what President Trump's doing. Catching reason is over.
Speaker 7: He says, catch and release is over.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I do think when the media has that conversation, we can't raige bait though, because you know, every time they say it, they'll be like, oh, a two year old got deported, a three year old got deported, But they're not telling the whole story of their parent was here illegally, and so the parent got deported and so they sent the child. Because when I hear it, I'm like, why the hell would they deport a two year old? Why would they deport some child with cancer? But then there's a whole other story that goes with it. The only reason I think that, you know, media should be completely honest and tell the whole totality of the story is because that's when people, you know, label things fake news. But I would I would ask are the kids forced to leave?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So, if the kid has a family member that's here legally, are you making the kid leave because the parents are leaving? Or could the kids stay with his grandparents? Or could the kids stay with his father? Could the kids stay with us uncle. That's the only thing because they're saying those kids are forced to leave regardless with moms.
Speaker 2: I mean, what parent would want that?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: What parent would your parents? You want your child?
Speaker 1: A lot of parents would want their child to stay here instead of going back.
Speaker 2: A lot of parents would absolutely positively.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that's essentially what the borders are was saying Tom Holman. He was saying that, you know, the mothers who wanted to take their children with them, that's their call. They're going to take their children with them. But if you decide that if your child is a US citizen, you know they can remain here with a family member who was also probably a US citizen. That's essentially what's happening in that in that regard in that case. White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt also addressed the efforts or lack thereof, to return Abrego Garcia to the US after he was mistakenly supported to El Salvador. Remember, the Supreme Court ordered that the administration facilitate his return. But here's what she had to say in regards to that case.
Speaker 15: That is his home country, that is where he belongs, and the administration intends to comply with what President who Kelly said of El Salvador.
Speaker 7: He does not intend to send that individual back.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So completely forgot about him.
Speaker 4: They flogged his zone so much with so much information, Like, I completely forgot about him. I'm already thinking about how it's about the little kid who got deported and with kids who got I completely forgot about him. Yeah.
Speaker 6: See, it just it tends to pile up. But you know, I'm not gonna get too much into that. Let's switch gears. President Trump is fresh off a meeting with House Speaker Mike Johnson to discuss pushing forward budget legislation now. Last week, Johnson said the House is pushing to get the spending bill approved by Memorial Day. Some of the issues that Republicans remain at odds over include potential cuts to medicaid spending, tax cuts, and military spending. The GOP legislation is currently in various committees that will create drafts before the Budget Committee combines them into the one large package that you know, President Trump likes for the Senate and House to vote on. Johnson said that Trump was in good spirits in regards to.
Speaker 7: Those talks, and my last story.
Speaker 6: Everybody likes apple juice, right, you know, we all love to a good, tall.
Speaker 7: Glass, cold glass of apple juice.
Speaker 6: Well careful drinking that Martinelli's and Company apple juice right there. Over seven thousand cases of apple juice are being recalled. S Martinelli and Company says some of its apple juice has been contaminated by pachulan, a toxic substance that is created by mold. Now the recall effects more than one hundred and seventy three thousand bottles of apple juice distributed across twenty eight states.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 6: The FDA says the exposure to the substance could cause adverse health consequences, and the World's Health Organization also says patulin is a poisonous substance found in rotting apples and could cause nausea and vomiting, So be careful drinking that apple juice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so that's.
Speaker 16: Pretty much always have an issues.
Speaker 6: I think crazy because people say it's the best one, and it's like, oh, well, now you got to be careful. Not only do you got to be careful about, you know what, all of what's going on in the world, but now you got to be careful.
Speaker 7: Well, you still got to be careful about what you put in your body to.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 7: But that's your front page news, y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all follow me on so so at Morgan Media m O R G Y N M E d I A. And for more news coverage follow at Black Information Network, download that free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at bi nnews dot com.
Speaker 7: Thank you, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Thank you Morgan. Now let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Unk was uncle this morning.
Speaker 4: First of all, y'all not gonna make me believe that I'm the only person that cares. The Mega Millions is five dollars down.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I've been playing the powerball and the Mega Millions for as long as they've been powerballing.
Speaker 2: The Mega million and okay, it used to be two.
Speaker 4: Dollars for the Mega Millions, and they jumped to five dollars. I went into, you know, the local corner store in my neighborhood to play my numbers. Always buy five Powerball and five Mega Millions because hey, you never know, that's ten dollars. I went into the store to buy my tickets and she said that'll be thirty five dollars. I was like, thirty five dollars, only order ten tickets. She said, yes, the Mega Millions is five dollars. I said, the Mega Millions is five dollars a ticket now, so I can't even afford the hope. I can't even afford the wish. I can't even afford the dream. That's all the lottery is, right, The lottery is just you know, you walk in there and your hope, your wish. Okay, you're just hoping your wish that you're hit. Okay, Now it's five dollars a ticket. So I can't even afford to get my five tickets. No more, I can only buy two because I'm a budget, right, I'm only gonna spend ten on the lottery, so I'm gonna buy I'm gonna buy my five power ball, right, and then I'm gonna buy and then I'm buying my two Mega million, Lauren, That's exactly what it happens. Like my grandpop used to be like, play my number and give me my cigarettes. And my grandfather used to do that all the time in the summer.
Speaker 2: Go to the corner store. Let them people go numbers. It gets my cigarettes. Let's open up the phone lines.
Speaker 1: Are you dealing with the same thing I'm dealing with eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one.
Speaker 2: I'm not a gambler. I don't be gamed.
Speaker 1: I don't gamble like that. I don't gambling a casino. I only play the Maga millions when it's like close to a billion.
Speaker 4: Guess what next time you want to play the Mega million when it's close to a billion, it's gonna be five dollars a pop. Now, this ain't no anctivity because these are this is the powerball.
Speaker 2: And Mega Millions lottery.
Speaker 4: Everybody plays it because hey, you never know, and it's literally five dollars Mega million's ticket. That's too much money. We're gonna have to stage protests against Mega millions.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Let's discuss, And I tell you I'm still the same guy. I still say forty on number three. I don't care if the gas price is shoot up. I'm only putting forty dollars. If I'm only playing ten dollars for Mega Ball. If it's only two tickets, now you can bind them.
Speaker 15: Megan is in here already, rich trying to play this lottery envy. You got car as big as a house. Suck on you only put forty dollars in your car.
Speaker 2: That's all I do. Forty dollars on three. I am not I make I'm happy to be making a living. You mean both God is good? Dollars on?
Speaker 16: What car?
Speaker 2: Envy?
Speaker 16: Which day to week is?
Speaker 1: It don't matter. I'm only putting forty on three. That's that's all they getting from me. So that's it.
Speaker 2: Call us right now.
Speaker 4: If you are being impacted by these high Mega Million's tickets, they're five dollars now.
Speaker 1: Unk in this morning eight hundred five eight five one oh five one is the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody's DJ Envy, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club Lon La Roads are filling in for just this morning. And if you're just joining us with open up the phone lines eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Five eighty five, one oh five one. Uncles being unk this morning?
Speaker 4: How am I being uncle? I'm just letting y'all know that the Mega millions is now five dollars.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 4: I can't be the only person in America that cares about this, you know what I'm saying. I've been playing my numbers for years. I mean since Powerball came to South Carolina, you know, back in the early two thousands, right, I remember when Powerball used to be a dollar and then Mega Millions came around. I don't know if Mega millions was a dollar off, it was two dollars, all I knows. Been two dollars for years. So I go in the store and I play five Powerball five Mega millions. That's usually twenty dollars. Okay, that's usually twenty dollars. That is a fair price to pay for a hope and a dream. I went in there the other day and I said, let me get five Powerball five Mega Man. She said, that'll be thirty five dollars. I said thirty five dollars. Why, I said, I only want ten tickets. She said, Mega million is now five dollars.
Speaker 2: I said, what.
Speaker 4: I can't even afford to wish. Now, I can't even afford the hope. They say, you play the Mega millions in the Powerball because hey, you never know.
Speaker 2: I can't even afford to never know.
Speaker 1: Well, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. I don't gamble like that. I don't gambling casinos. I only play the Mega Ball or.
Speaker 2: The powerball or what a man, it's the Mega millions in the powerball. Came to know what I mean? The Mega Ball is what y'all used to do at Diddy parties. Ayo, that was an extra turri, extra gric activity at the Diddy party of Mega Ball. I don't really like.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while when it gets close to a billion and I'll play, but I'm not on it like that.
Speaker 2: What about you, Lauren?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Never? All right, well, let's don't believe in yourselves. Yeah, believe in myself.
Speaker 4: I'm the type of person that will look at the Mega Million's number or the powerball number and see that it's like one and whatever, hundreds of millions of people winning.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'll be that one person.
Speaker 1: I always feel like it's an older person that I always feel like they living in a place that I've never heard of.
Speaker 2: Well that's what I always did, get that ticket from a gas station.
Speaker 4: Well guess what, I always get them from the gas station. And I am becoming as much as much older person. I'll be forty seven this year, when am I eligible to win sixty?
Speaker 2: Hello? Who's this hy what's up to talk to us?
Speaker 17: I'll played the Make a Millions Powerball lotto every single day. The first time I walked in and I saw that making millions was five dollars, I almost dropped to the floor. I play every single day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, now that is five dollars.
Speaker 17: You're not gonna play as much, which they're still gonna get their money, But then you're not gonna be able to make as much money because you can't play as many tickets.
Speaker 2: As you used to. Talk sir, you don't have as much hope.
Speaker 17: You can't afford hope anymore, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Can't even afford hope. Have you ever won, sir, I have.
Speaker 17: I've won twenty five hundred, I've won one hundred, I've won thousands I want multiple times. But now it's like they're taking away those chances for you to be able to win.
Speaker 2: That's right, And it looks like I can only afford a couple of tickets. The most I've ever won is one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I always win like two dollars, four dollars, and I'm grateful for that because you know, it's baby steps that lets me know I'm getting closer.
Speaker 2: Jack one. Oh, It's fun to go in there.
Speaker 17: And then to say, okay, I want Maybe I played four dollars, but I get my four dollars back. Now I play ten dollars, and it's like I only win four dollars. I lost six dollars. So now you know like I'm struggling now, like you know, I'm in a hole. Before I never felt like I was in a hole. Now I feel like I'm in a hole every time I play.
Speaker 4: And this brother is absolutely right, because I'm only going to spend twenty dollars I'm gonna buy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna still buy my my five power ball but now I got.
Speaker 4: To reduce my Mega millions the only two tickets, so that's decreasing my chances of winning mega millions.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 20: Yes? How you doing?
Speaker 21: My name is Stacey Adams like the shoes.
Speaker 2: Hey, Stacey Adams, like the shoe. What's up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: Talk to us?
Speaker 22: Okay, oh listen. Everybody knows me, knows that I'm a lottery crackhead, so I do. Can't think it goes to twenty dollars a cicket. I'm playing.
Speaker 21: No, I'm like Charlamagne. No, no, no, no, no, I'm dead, seriod.
Speaker 13: I am.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 21: I listened to y'all every morning.
Speaker 20: I start my day at like.
Speaker 21: Four am since I got my own cupcake business. Yo, Charlemagne, I cannot believe I'm on the phone with y'all.
Speaker 22: But Yo, when I heard about the lottery, my crackhead saying, oh, I'm sorry my crackheads.
Speaker 20: I came out.
Speaker 22: I'm like, yo, I got a call.
Speaker 21: I am on the breakfast club.
Speaker 23: That's crazy.
Speaker 21: No, yes, no, so Charlemagne, I actually.
Speaker 22: Won a lot actually, like I never win, like the Big Hood Ball or like the Mega millions. But I played like the pick three to pick four three dollars. Okay, so the most happen won was one thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Okay, and how much you think he's been a week?
Speaker 14: Oh no, oh it's crazy.
Speaker 22: Like I said, I'm a crackhead.
Speaker 2: How like?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 24: Oh, probably about I feel.
Speaker 22: Like thirty dollars a day gets a week.
Speaker 14: I feel like thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: Thirty dollars a day, which is what five days week you spend. He's an entrepreneurial. He got his own cupcake.
Speaker 22: Yes, right, I got my own so I make that money.
Speaker 21: Yo, I want to bring you off some cupcakes.
Speaker 16: Like really, do we need to see what's your instagram?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 22: Okay, got it, Okay, got it.
Speaker 21: My instagram is Stacy stac why Underscore Famous f a m o us Underscore cupcakes.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Stacey. Eddie put Stacey on whole get his information. Let Stacey bring his cupcakes up here. I'm telling you, man, this mega millions things. It's a travesty that's going on in our communities right now. Five dollars a ticket is ridiculous. It went from two thousands to five dollars with no warning. At least I wasn't paying no attention.
Speaker 1: Some of y'all need to call that number. One hundred gamble. If you have a problem, please call this number. That man spends seven.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars to eight thousand dollars a year and he only won a thousand dollars. Yeah, but multiple years? What the reality is? What if that's his vice?
Speaker 4: Like you know, like what if you don't s if he don't buy nothing else, what if he don't buy like cars or you know, spend his But if that's.
Speaker 1: What he wants to spend his money on one hundred gamble, I think that's the number.
Speaker 2: What's the number one final for us?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If he's just joining us?
Speaker 1: Was so destraught this morning Charlamagne walked in.
Speaker 2: He didn't know powerball tickets to price win.
Speaker 4: Not the powerball. The Mega millions is five dollars, man, not the powerball. Okay, all right, And it's.
Speaker 2: What it is.
Speaker 16: One hundred gamblers operated by the National car I'm.
Speaker 2: Not a gambling I don't gamble. I don't do I don't do the prize picks, the draft kings, I don't do that. I don't gamble. I don't gamble at casinos.
Speaker 4: I'm talking telling you my gambling is limited to Mega millions and powerball every day every week.
Speaker 5: That's charge him.
Speaker 1: I don't gamble, I don't go casinos, but I just gamble on lottery.
Speaker 16: Will you talking to your kids about the all this? Do you say you're playing your numbers?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 16: You are so country?
Speaker 2: What's wrong that that's wrong? Being country? You et fed back? No hell no, no poke on my funk play.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five on five on are you destruct like this morning?
Speaker 2: Call us up?
Speaker 1: It's the breakfast Club, Good morning, MAT's say.
Speaker 5: If you're all talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 19: It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is the dj n V Jess Hilariy Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Long the rolls are filling in for Jesse. If you're just joining us, came in this morning, so upset.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's not.
Speaker 4: I am upset, and I'm upset because you know, the Mega millions is five dollars now, it used to be two.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm the type of person I play my powerball on Mondays. I play my Mega Millions on Tuesdays, right, I went else is Powerball? Powerball is also on Saturday. I think Wednesday too, and Mega Millions is Thursday. All I know is I play them all the time, Powerball, Mega Millions, and I always spend twenty dollars. I get five Powerball tickets, five Mega Millions tickets. That's twenty dollars. You get five numbers apiece. Now Mega Millions is jump to five dollars, So I can't afford to buy five Mega Millions tickets. I can only buy two now because I'm only gonna spend twenty dollars.
Speaker 2: That's it. I cannot even afford to hope. I can't even afford to.
Speaker 16: Drinkm No, they got payment plans, though you could do like Karna, if you got.
Speaker 2: To do a payment plan for a megam millions of Powerball, you don't need to play like I don't.
Speaker 16: Know they got it for that, but they got it for a lot of other stuff, so maybe no, they don't have a plan.
Speaker 4: Are you simply saying that we should be able to we as a people should be afford we should be able to afford to hope when we get to the point where we can't even afford to wish no more. We are in some bad, bad shape as a country.
Speaker 1: But I only play Loto when I'm driving by and I see the big, huge signs and it says that mega millions of Powerball.
Speaker 2: Is close to well, that's the only time I pay.
Speaker 4: Well, one thing that you've noticed that Mega millions numbering as big as it used to be? Is it right because people ain't paying it? Because it's five dollars a ticket now eight hundred five eighty five five?
Speaker 2: Wells?
Speaker 1: Who's this hey, Stacy? Are you feeling the same.
Speaker 2: As as oh I with my ride solo?
Speaker 13: Mean?
Speaker 24: Man, my home was high, my hope.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying? And you call them from that eight four three where you be buying your tickets.
Speaker 24: At at the corner of Man at the corner, how.
Speaker 4: Did you feel when you walked in and realized that it was five dollars a ticket for my life?
Speaker 23: Calmo Castle act like.
Speaker 2: We can't even afford the hope no more. We can't even afford.
Speaker 23: Man, that's crazy, man, he running out.
Speaker 1: I feel you thought, I think it might be a good thing, that it would have maybe stop people from spending all that money because how many people do you know?
Speaker 2: They hit the big one? Anybody that hit the never But.
Speaker 15: I never thought about it like people look at this as like a thing of hope. I thought it was just something you know, old folk country folks do.
Speaker 4: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday is Powerball, Tuesday Friday is Mega Millions. Yes, we look at it as as as as a sign of hope, because I think they got the best tagline.
Speaker 2: Hey, you never know? Hello, Hello, who's this.
Speaker 3: Ge? Hey?
Speaker 2: Good morning? We call him from good Morning.
Speaker 12: I'm calling from Mavilyne.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mary Lynn.
Speaker 1: Now, are you feeling like uncle you upset that they raised the price of the power Ball?
Speaker 2: If the megamillion, man, I'm doing that two dollars, cut it out. Now you keep doing that on purpose?
Speaker 18: With that?
Speaker 13: Uncle is not unkin.
Speaker 10: He is preaching the mega millions used to be one dollar, then it went up to two dollars. Now it's going up to five dollars.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 13: Yes, listen.
Speaker 10: I used to get my Ginger rel and my ticket is still has two dollars left. Now I get Martin Ellis, but I can't because y'all said it's poison.
Speaker 13: So that's over.
Speaker 7: My building has.
Speaker 20: From this weekend he has college. Then the twins in two years got college. Where's the new Earth?
Speaker 12: The earl ads?
Speaker 20: Because I need an agent.
Speaker 2: How much did you?
Speaker 1: How much do you spend weekly on on Powerball Mega or Mega ticket every week?
Speaker 20: And I agreed with the two dollars. I was like, all right into it.
Speaker 12: That's still under five dollars.
Speaker 10: So I would get my one Mega million ticket and my one power Up Wall ticket because you just never know.
Speaker 20: I want, right, we cannot afford the dream anymore.
Speaker 2: Have you ever won, Mama, No, I have it. I'm sure you've won little things. You've won like two dollars, four dollars.
Speaker 25: Yes, I've won like ten dollars, sixteen dollars. The heighthest I've won.
Speaker 10: One time with seventy seven dollars.
Speaker 2: Now you got to embrace that. Don't say you didn't win, because you did appreciate the little things, and God will bless you with the big one. That's not my mentality.
Speaker 20: You're right, you're right. I do appreciate it, though I just forgot that's why.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. I have a good with Mama.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I'm old enough to remember when Mega millions and Powerball was a dollar two. I've been playing Mega Millions and Powerball since they came to South Carolina in the early two thousands.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I remember when it was a dollar two. Boy, that what we used to be a goddamn country. You hear me, Suve.
Speaker 16: Flower seeds used to be twenty five cent too.
Speaker 2: We could I could buy five Mega Man five Powerball for ten dollars.
Speaker 16: God damn crazy the struggles that I remember versus what you remember?
Speaker 2: You mean?
Speaker 15: Because I remember sun flower season twenty five cents? So wry back of chips. You could get chips, some of our seats and a drink for all under dollars.
Speaker 1: I just remember McDonald's. The McDonald's millionused to be two ninety nine double cheeseburger with fries.
Speaker 2: That's our own, don't we Okay.
Speaker 5: We're.
Speaker 20: Hello her Herry.
Speaker 2: What up, y'all?
Speaker 26: My name must and.
Speaker 24: I'm from de Church, Michigan.
Speaker 2: Doubt your name Musty Muffin?
Speaker 26: My name Mustard.
Speaker 13: Nickname for.
Speaker 2: That's my name. Oh shoot, what's happening?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 3: What what up?
Speaker 24: Solomon?
Speaker 2: What's the word?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 11: What up?
Speaker 20: Though?
Speaker 24: I'm mad too about this power Ball and Mega million man, I actually agree with you for once.
Speaker 2: Now, the mega millions. The power ball didn't go up, it's the mega millions that went up.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 23: Yeah, it's five dollars part ticket.
Speaker 24: It used to be two, and I used.
Speaker 5: To be it.
Speaker 23: Give me like fall fivet that's what it's.
Speaker 10: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 24: I ain't got money like that.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 4: Listen, they're talking about their forecasting a recession this summer, and we can't even afford to dream.
Speaker 2: We can't even afford to Yeah.
Speaker 23: I just want to get in where our physic recession all they want to.
Speaker 24: Just let me get the mega ball, tarwo ball. I don't care what ball I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: That's right. I just want to be able to afford the hope, that's all. I don't take away my hope. Mo, how much that's my dream?
Speaker 24: Every day I tell everybody I'm gonna be a more time millionaire. And then after I hit the Magica Mills, I'm gonna turn around and hit that power ball the next day.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna keep going? How much you want? What's the most you want, Mama?
Speaker 24: I didn't want like five hundred dollars.
Speaker 16: Okay, that's a good that's a good.
Speaker 25: How much something?
Speaker 2: How much do you spend a week? Oh?
Speaker 24: Well, right now, because it went up, I got it. I'm studn't like forty dollars a week.
Speaker 2: Forty dollars a week? Okay, so four hours a week.
Speaker 25: Yeah, they come out twice.
Speaker 2: It come out twice a week.
Speaker 24: It come out twice a week.
Speaker 2: Tuesday and Fridays. Make a million's Monday, Wednesday, Saturday is a power ball. So you spend two thousand and I.
Speaker 24: Got to play every time.
Speaker 13: I got to play every time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a question for you, though.
Speaker 24: Do you pick your own numbers or do you let the machine pick for.
Speaker 16: I used to.
Speaker 2: I used to.
Speaker 4: I used to pick my own numbers. I used to, well only two. I used to play two different numbers. I'm not gonna say what the numbers were, but you know, we all do the same thing. Kid's birthdays and grandma birthday, mama birthday.
Speaker 2: So I used to do that.
Speaker 4: But then I just started doing the quick picks because I was just like, you know what, whatever God got planning gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So I just started doing quick picks.
Speaker 24: Okay, So was you successful with either one?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: I would always hit seven. I always used to hit the powerball seven because seven is God's number, so I would always hit the power ball. Give me a couple of dollars, two dollars.
Speaker 24: Oh okay, did you play the double?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Too much?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 2: And now we can't We definitely can't even afford. He's serious.
Speaker 15: Maybe you've ever been at the gas station and the people is talking to the guy like this, with all these different things they're trying to buy. I be pissed off, like y'all should have knew what y'all wanted before y'all got there, y'all scratch scratcher thirty five.
Speaker 4: Your problem is you don't recognize signs what you should have done when you were in those gasdations you saw them playing that you should have said, you know what, maybe I should spend a little dollar or two, It don't matter.
Speaker 15: Just know what you want before you getting I'm trying to get my gas to get where I gotta go.
Speaker 4: You know what we want, but now we're disappointed at what we want could have cost five dollars mega million blowing.
Speaker 16: May they be in there running it down?
Speaker 18: You know what?
Speaker 2: The morrow of the story is, Hope is the last thing ever lost When We have gotten to a point in this country where we can't even afford the hope. We can't even afford the wish. Oh we in some dire times.
Speaker 1: Y'all better bulaler, Oh boy, forget the forget. The milk prices went up, the eight prices went up, the gas prices that will make a.
Speaker 2: Milik And what when all of those things go up? Guess what I hope for? The goddamn macamilia. All right, we got the latest with Lauren coming up. Guess we do?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 15: We're talking about Terrence Howard and why he didn't want kissing me in damn whoa.
Speaker 16: We're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that next. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning morning, everybody.
Speaker 2: Be all the breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest. You. I can hear this residual song playing too much this morning. Wan be coming straight fast. She gets them somebody that knows, somebody gets into detail.
Speaker 16: I'm the homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: And she'd be having the latest on the law, the latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit everything on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: All right, So Terrence Howard sat down with Bill Maher on a Club Random on his Club Random podcast.
Speaker 2: I love that podcast, by the way, slipped the Bill Maher.
Speaker 15: Great conversations always they talked about a ton of things. It was like an hour and fifty five minutes long. But in conversation, one of the things that they talked about that a lot of people grabbed was the conversation with Marvin Gay and why Terrence Howard did not want to play him in the biopic.
Speaker 16: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 27: I just had conversations with Lee Daniels about playing Marvin Gay, and I was like being faithful to Lee Daniels because I had given my word as a man, I'm going to.
Speaker 2: Do this with you.
Speaker 3: You would have been perfect as Marvin. And that is a story that needs to do.
Speaker 2: You know what happened with that.
Speaker 27: I was over at Quincy Jones house asking Quincy, I'm hearing rumors that Marvin was gay, and I'm like, we was he gay? And Quincy's like, yes, they would have wanted to do that, and I wouldn't have been able to do that.
Speaker 3: And what do you mean you couldn't kiss a guy on screen a movie?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 3: Because I don't fake it. I couldn't kisch a man either, that's true, and that I would put my lips off. I can't play that character, right.
Speaker 4: I got a lot of thoughts about this. Number One, I don't care that he doesn't want to kiss a man. That's he has the right to not want.
Speaker 5: To do that, like, that's his values. That's true, that's his boundaries, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If he feels like that's not he doesn't want.
Speaker 5: To do that for a role.
Speaker 4: He has every right to feel like that, and that will make him homophobic or prejudice towards.
Speaker 16: Gay people, and that he was not homophobic.
Speaker 4: He's not just because he has that boundary. There's nothing wrong with that. Second, I don't know Terrence out is the perfect Marvin Gaye. I know Terrence is a great actor, but I'm like Marvin Gaye ters No Marvin Gaye, don't.
Speaker 1: Lenny Kravitz turned it down to Lenny Kravitz, declined, Lenny Gravis.
Speaker 2: No, Marbyn gay E.
Speaker 15: Bill Mars said, you would have been a great Marvin gay Who do you see as Marvin Yae?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I got to think about it, but it ain't terns out Lenny Kravitz, and I know acting is acting, but I just don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't see that. And why would just be why Marvin Gay because his last name gay? When the hell did Marvin Gaye become gay?
Speaker 16: There's been rumors for some time.
Speaker 2: You got to stop doing that to people.
Speaker 4: When people die, whatever we knew about them when they were dead. I'm talking about the public. It should stay that way. Like, I don't know, why, why are you just gonna make a whole movie and just turned the man game? Now he gave to a whole generation and he wasn't gay, he was.
Speaker 1: Just his last name, but as a lu luthor andress as well.
Speaker 4: Right, well that's a little different, but it's different because those rumors were there when he was alive, like that was like I don't know if it was it wasn't a secret as much as it was wasn't our business.
Speaker 16: Well, uh same, I don't know.
Speaker 15: I think there's a lot of Marvin Gaye's life though that I think would make a great biopic for anything that.
Speaker 5: Was supposed to do it.
Speaker 15: So I think I can understand where Tarnaw was coming from. But they talked about this too on the on the podcast, like he had such a big life and such a big career that there that would be like one point of so many others that you would touch on. And they have been trying to make this biopic, not this specific one because this didn't happen, but they've been trying to make a couple of different ones. There was recently an announcement I remember seeing that Doctor Dre Yeah, Doctor j and Jimmy I Bean were supposed to be doing something as well too.
Speaker 16: I don't know where that has ended up.
Speaker 1: But whoever was supposed to play Marvin Gear one time?
Speaker 2: Teddy pendergra Yeah, okay, yeah, that was Lee Daniels too. It was he was gonna make that gay as well. That was Daniels. That's what he didn't. You didn't walk the club random? He said?
Speaker 4: This was he said this marmin Gate was a Lee Daniels thing. It was, and le put gay in everything.
Speaker 16: But I'm saying what you sure didn't.
Speaker 1: Didn't Tyree's dress up like him and do sing the national anthem one time?
Speaker 2: That was Teddy Pener I thought that was Morvin Gay.
Speaker 15: No, the Tyree's dressing up was separate than him. Uh, there was conversations about him playing that role, and then him and the wife got into it because he remember he said that he didn't think that the when he dressed up.
Speaker 2: I thought that was a character he created, but people.
Speaker 16: Thought that it was Marvin Gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but that was that was separate.
Speaker 16: Remember we talked about it when he's up here. He was, and Lee Daniels was here too that same day.
Speaker 4: Remember, yes, it was Daniels is gonna have a little gate everything. Okay, if you don't have a little hint of gay, Lee is like salt bit. He gonna sprinkle a little the phone, sprinkle a little gay legal, sprinkle a little game right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's that drop? D I ain't no wrong little gay.
Speaker 16: Everybody a little gay.
Speaker 4: Big Mac, one of our producers, Big Mac said, Luke James would be a good Marvin.
Speaker 2: I can see that it would, and he yeah.
Speaker 15: And if they do go into the rumors or the alleged sexuality conversation, but James, I mean, I think you kind of it's been that's been a I ain't never heard.
Speaker 2: That in my life.
Speaker 4: The only thing I ever heard about Marvin Gay being gay was his last name being gay. I never heard about Marvin gay. Marvin was a ladies man from what I what I grew up knowing. I ain't never heard that before. And if you over there type of typing, is Marvin gay gay?
Speaker 2: That's great?
Speaker 15: I did because I remember someone came out and talked about it after he passed.
Speaker 2: Away, and I was trying to gay passed away, No, I.
Speaker 15: Like recently, and I was trying to this person recently passed away and they talked about it before they did, and I was trying to find out who it was that that said it, that brought it back up, and.
Speaker 16: People were pissed that he did.
Speaker 2: Never heard that my life.
Speaker 16: It's been a rumor. I've heard the rumor or whatever, but they do touch on it.
Speaker 15: I was going to say, Luke James would be because he's played a gay character in The Shy.
Speaker 16: All right, moving on, y'all are crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy?
Speaker 7: Why am I?
Speaker 2: What's why? Are we crazy? Because you and Lee Day you're trying to make Marvin gay gay?
Speaker 16: No mac gonn text and said, whatcha thinking that?
Speaker 2: Luther?
Speaker 16: No, I'm gonna send you all some articles whatever.
Speaker 1: And I don't know where you got this marmy gay gay stuff too, because I don't see it and I google Marvin Gay Gaye the only thing that comes up to time.
Speaker 2: In my life.
Speaker 5: Ever.
Speaker 15: Okay, we're moving on because it doesn't matter because he is not here anymore and that is not our business what he does in his bed.
Speaker 16: Okay, are did in his bed? All right?
Speaker 15: So moving on to Elijah Arenas, Gilbert Arenas and uh Lara Govan's son. There have been some updates. I received the statement yesterday on just how he's been doing. I know there was a story broken about how he's doing as well, but yesterday there were reports circulating that he would be released from the hospital today and that he would be released with you know, being able to walk and no damages and all that stuff. I reached out and they said that he is still going to remain in the hospital.
Speaker 16: And this is Elijah A.
Speaker 15: Renez is Gilbert Arena's son who got in the cyber truck car accident that we report on earlier this or last week.
Speaker 1: So what happened with accident, they ever get details of what happened was it? They believe somebody to run them off the road.
Speaker 15: They believe it was speed because the cyber truck goes fast and you would know that, but they believe that it was speed.
Speaker 2: They every cause goes fast, depending on you know, they're saying that every call goes fast.
Speaker 16: We talking about enforcement is saying that y'all forgetting on my nerves is murder. I should have been home with Jazz.
Speaker 15: Law enforcement sources are saying that they're they're blaming it on speed and like him not being able to control the card and celebrate the speed. That there was no drugs or alcohol involved on what they're able to find so far. And I was told that he will not be released today.
Speaker 16: That is not true.
Speaker 15: He's going to remain hospitalized under close observation with additional testing that he's still going under.
Speaker 16: He is able to walk and talk on his own right now.
Speaker 15: He's been speaking to his parents, but the inhalation has been a very traumatic experience for him and he's trying to recover from that, the severe smoke inhalation. And I didn't ask how Gilberina is and Laura Govin we're doing because this is a lot for them, as you can imagine, and my source told me that they are strong and they're getting through it.
Speaker 16: You know, their baby's here.
Speaker 4: So I just got a text from one of the homies just said I handle press for the shy and Luke James character is not a gay character in the show.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's true or not, Laura.
Speaker 4: Gooblin right now. I just got that text from it. He doesn't have it said he dates a trans woman in the show, but he is not gay. Oh no, I'm not having this coming.
Speaker 16: I wanted to make sure that I wasn't tripping behind.
Speaker 4: This the homie she said he dates a trans woman in the show, but he is not gay. Having that conversation, what you confused me, I'm not having that conversation.
Speaker 2: Trump's an executive order. Trump signed an executive order. You're not having this conversation with all this morning.
Speaker 1: But let's su to Gilerina's and that young man again, hopefully that one Lauren alone. The reason the reason I do ask is sometimes those cars are faulty, and I was asking if that was the reason why the accident happened. But I'm just glad he's doing okay and hopefully he gets out and has a full recovery.
Speaker 2: I cannot be healing energy to that Rena's family.
Speaker 16: For yes, absolutely, I think I just confused my Google too, because.
Speaker 2: Marvin gay gay. Are you gay? If you're data trans woman, you just gay.
Speaker 4: Gay gay gay gay over there and you're probably spelling gay g A y E g A y and confusing it the laptop. Don't know what to do, Red play the drup Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe not all right? All right, well that was the latest with Lauren. Get me out of here, so give it a donkey too. We need a Florida woman named La Trance Battle to come to the town. What what's the name? You being funny right now? I whoa? Her name is? La Trance Battle comes to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with her. Okay, I played too much this morning. We'll get to that next. It's the back this cloud go morning.
Speaker 5: Wake up.
Speaker 2: You're like into the breakfast club. You try to charlotege some donkey to days just su themself.
Speaker 5: Charlotte Man, I was ready.
Speaker 2: For I never heard them donkey other day.
Speaker 6: What is it.
Speaker 2: Again, Charla Man, I'm a duncan. Yes, you are.
Speaker 5: Everything.
Speaker 2: That's Charlotte Dane the same. That's true.
Speaker 4: Donkey today for Tuesday, April twenty ninth goes to La Trance Battle. La Trance Battle is a fifty two year old Bay County, Florida woman. What does your uncle Sharla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronxon all of Florida, and today is no exception. Salute to everybody who listens to us on one O four five to beat in Orlando dropping a clues bomb for Orlando.
Speaker 2: I was in a I was in Orlando majority of the weekend. Just got back yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was in a of course Atlanta Friday and Saturday during the day, but I was in Orlando, Orlando for my daughter's cheerleading competition, and I figured out what makes Lada crazy.
Speaker 2: It's the heat, Okay. There is studies that show how excessive heat impacts your mental health. Okay.
Speaker 4: By the way, we in the black community have always known this, but over the years, with climate change global warming, the world has gotten hotter. Therefore, places like Florida have gotten hotter, so people have gotten crazier.
Speaker 2: I'm not debating with you about this. It's science, okay.
Speaker 4: Study suggests that he can have a significant impact on mental health. Potentially leading to increased arability, anxiety, and even aggression. High temperatures can disrupt sleep, impact cognition, and affect mood, potentially exasperating pre existing mental health conditions. So, yes, people in Florida are crazy because it's hot. Global warming has made people even crazier. Okay, that's all I got. But one thing about people in Florida. They are creative, very very creative. They do things that make you say wow, that's a unique crime. Okay, I've never seen that before. And that's the case with Latran's Battle. See La tranz Battle was upset that her ex boyfriend had a new wife. Now, I could play a game or guess what race it is, but I need to tell you what race they are for proper context. Latrance Battle is a black woman as far as I can tell, and her ex boyfriend's wife is clearly a foreigner. Based off the facts of this situation, based off the fact is Florida, and based off what Latrance did to her, I can only assume she's some type of Latino. Now, if you are a black woman, okay, and you're in Florida and your ex boyfriend's wife was Latino in twenty twenty five, and you wanted.
Speaker 2: To get her out of the picture. What would you do?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, oh, let's go to news for news for the report.
Speaker 28: Please investigator say a woman posed as an immigration officer to pull off a deer and kidnapping. They also claimed Latrance battle and had a police type radio and a business card to persuade another woman she was an ICE officer. According to the Bay County Sheriff's Office, the victim eventually escaped. All battle face is kidnapping into other charges.
Speaker 2: Ten ten for her creativity, Ronald Lous Okay, she clearly committed to the role.
Speaker 4: She had a costume, a T shirt that's that ice on the front. She had props, She had some type of little walkie talkie that looked like a radio. She clearly had the language because she was able to convince the woman to come with her. She was able to convince the woman that she was indeed an ICE agent and you needed to come with me. Now, where she went wrong was she clearly didn't plan all the way to the end. Because this feels very wily coyote road runner isshit. She didn't think about what she was going to actually do. If she caught her. I feel like she didn't have a plan after kidnapping her, unless she was going to take her to this apartment complex to kill her. But I'm gonna tell you how dangerous this was for her ex boyfriend's wife. Do you know how many Latinos are afraid to have any interactions with law enforcement because they believe it's going to lead to them having to deal with ICE and possibly being possibly beat the it This woman believes La Trance was an ICE agent because she is currently in the process of becoming a legal US resident. Latrance had to know that too, and that's how she knew she could get this off. That could have ended up really bad for her ex boyfriend's wife. But hell, maybe that's what Latrance wanted.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: All I know is I have to give La Trance an E for effort, and I have to give her a D for donkey.
Speaker 2: And you know what else?
Speaker 4: Rhyme's with D he as in hall And that's exactly what I want you to give La Trance. Battle Right now, we live in a cruel, cold, hilarious world. Y'all want to play game?
Speaker 2: We know the race let Little red rere Let him.
Speaker 5: Don't let me.
Speaker 2: You know, he don't listen? Sure? Sure, and you want to play a game, Nope, I don't play game with you. Okay, all right, I didn't listen. I just turned the mic back on. I'm broadcasting live. Listen what you call envy?
Speaker 5: I caught the end of it.
Speaker 2: I caught the end of it. You caught the tip pause.
Speaker 1: You know what, Let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. What's the craziest or pettiest thing you did to your ex to mess up their new relationship?
Speaker 2: Lord? You was looking real happy when I said that.
Speaker 16: I mean, if you're gonna do something petty, that's a good one you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna go big, go big.
Speaker 15: When they step outside the lane, I mean, just do what you need to do, then figure the things out.
Speaker 2: You know, is there anything that you can tell us that won't get you in trouble.
Speaker 15: I've never done anything if I walked away, I've never done anything to ruin an excess relationship. If you are in a full relationship after me and I'm moved on, I'm leaving you. I'm letting you go be with your type but what about if your ex upgraded? It never happens your new exit, I mean exit. I showed you that picture you would you would dang line, I sent you that picture of the white woman. Every thing is giving Motel six and everything over here.
Speaker 3: It's the four Seasons.
Speaker 1: Talk not five A five one o five one. What's the craziest or pitiest thing you did to your ex to mess up their new relationship?
Speaker 2: That is the question.
Speaker 1: Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: It's topic time called eight hundred five A five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, just hilarious. Charlomagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club, Lon La Rose are filling in for Jess and we're asking eight hundred five A five one oh five to one, what's the craziest or pettiest thing you've done to your ex to mess up their new relationship? Now, this conversation comes from Charlomagn's donkey.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was a woman in Florida name of the trans Battle.
Speaker 4: The trans Battle was mad that her ex boyfriend had a wife, so she poses an ice agent, and she basically after the woman went went went went with La Trance because she was she is currently trying to become a US resident. She's been trying to She's in the process of becoming a legal US resident, and so she thought La Trence was telling the truth.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's go to the phone line. Sollo, who's this? How old are you? Denisia?
Speaker 20: Thirty one?
Speaker 2: Thirty one? Okay, okay, break it down. What happened with you? Denisia?
Speaker 13: I said, the.
Speaker 25: Video of my ex giving a trans latio so like his his and his his mother and his new boo.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me ask your question. Is the video of your ex giving uh the trans filatio? Was that the reason y'all broke up?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, okay, okay. What's your ex's name? Kanye West? Stupid? Yeah, okay, So what happened after you sent the video?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 25: He freaking went psycho and putted his te onto eighty eight three times on purpose.
Speaker 13: But he didn't even hurt himself.
Speaker 2: So he slipped his card three times, didn't hurt himself. No, so he tried to kill himself basically.
Speaker 25: Uh, he says he didn't.
Speaker 20: He said that was an accident, but I'm pretty sure he was crashing out.
Speaker 2: Now was that worth it? That wasn't worth it?
Speaker 4: Man, that man tried to he felt he seems like he tried to commit suicide because you outed him.
Speaker 2: That wasn't right. That's revenge point. Actually, no, it's not.
Speaker 25: He done worse things to me.
Speaker 2: Now was he doing a better job on the trains and you've done on him? Jesus I would say so, oh oh damn wow. Well at least that man. Let that man go live his truth.
Speaker 25: Honestly, I helped him out because now he's able to live his true his true self.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I mean he shouldn't be out nobody though, I mean you shouldn't out him. But you know, everything happens.
Speaker 25: One of his own daughters had already tried out in it before, but he kept denying it. He actually threw his daughter through a freaking glass window and slit her throat for a freaking saying for calling him out on some stuff when they went. He said that he was supposedly scamming.
Speaker 20: But he was actually doing them.
Speaker 2: So why is he not in Why is he not in jail? Second?
Speaker 25: What because he's an ex police officer.
Speaker 12: Wow, and where you call it from Houston.
Speaker 2: Wow. Let me put you on hold. It's a good lifetime movie. We can put this on two. Hold on, we can get out and grade and direct this. That sounds crazy. Eight hundred five a five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: We're asking what's the craziest or pettiest thing you did to your ex to mess with their new relationship? Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club Good morning.
Speaker 5: If you're all talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 19: It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is d j en Vy, Jesse, Hilarius, Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club long.
Speaker 2: La Rosa is here as well.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us with asking eight hundred and five eight five one five to one, what's the craziest pettiest thing you did to your ex to mess up their new relationship?
Speaker 2: This comes from Charlemagne's Donkey break Down Your Donkey.
Speaker 4: Charlof Donkey of the Day today went to a young woman from Florida, and the young woman's name is latrans Battle and La Tran's Battle pretended to be an ice agent to kidnap her ex boyfriend's wife, and the reason that the ex boyfriend's wife fell for it is because she is currently in the process of becoming a legal US resident.
Speaker 1: So we're asking, what's the pettiest thing you've done?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this, Jessica, what's the pettiest thing you did?
Speaker 20: Hey? Look, not what the.
Speaker 26: Petty thing that I did?
Speaker 20: Somebody did to me in the.
Speaker 13: Last twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Ooh, talk to me. I like this, what have you?
Speaker 13: Okay, I've had a normal day, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 26: And I want to go pick up my son and the other side of their.
Speaker 13: Over his grandmother's posse family and everybody's there, right, yes, so.
Speaker 26: We are okay, So it's bed with them, and he goes upstairs for a little while, and I'm like, you know, I'm ready to go, so as my son says, no, Ma, I wanna.
Speaker 20: I want to stay a little bit.
Speaker 26: Of all along.
Speaker 2: And then we go.
Speaker 20: I said, okay, Pa, you doing there?
Speaker 13: I'm gonna make down line.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, listen right here.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 24: You have a good dad.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 23: All right, now, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Exercisage I'm sorry.
Speaker 24: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 26: I got to get the stake, egg and cheese baby with.
Speaker 13: The egg on the Simon eat the egg, my sothers related to it, so you know how to do what I had to do real quick.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to get back.
Speaker 24: Let me get back to this petty.
Speaker 23: The most petty is I've been crying, y'all.
Speaker 24: I'm been tiring. He called.
Speaker 23: He said, no, you need to come up now.
Speaker 13: I say, what do you want now?
Speaker 12: So I'll say, you know what, I'm gonna go ahead.
Speaker 24: This is my first time.
Speaker 13: Actually coming to him like that, because you know I'm dominant.
Speaker 2: I don't go for those.
Speaker 13: You come here now, y'all. You do to come here now to me?
Speaker 24: So I don't tell.
Speaker 20: He said, push you ain't it. I said, no, this ain't mean what you're talking about.
Speaker 13: He's playing at his phone, so I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 24: So he's working now it's you.
Speaker 25: So you now part for me?
Speaker 28: You work?
Speaker 23: You now part for hom And I'm.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 24: He said this you on this video.
Speaker 23: I know you're brother, I know your favorite bro. And he started saying my part and I said, oh.
Speaker 13: My god, no, nobody got my part Oh my god, So I'm.
Speaker 23: Now part from man of me and my personal space of a patio.
Speaker 24: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 25: I'm painting person.
Speaker 24: Then I'm not even waiting no more, whoever you are.
Speaker 23: I'm not even giving my name out so bad because I ain't that type person. I'm saying my personal space.
Speaker 2: Are you telling us? Somebody put your news out? What they said?
Speaker 24: Somebody my phone to my news.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell I'm gonna tell you what I got from all of this. You need some more, bros. Okay, you you got one guy?
Speaker 13: Damn, this was the whole video.
Speaker 2: The my phone don't matter, It don't matter. Why why you boyfriend know you only got one bra and he needs to be buying you some more.
Speaker 29: That's my favorite ball where in my personal space when I'm in my personal space. If you understand when I'm by myself, this is what I like to do. That's my favorite one to get in when I'm by myself and my personal say.
Speaker 2: Okay, he is I get what you're saying me, so somebody, yes, I do.
Speaker 23: I'm like that dude. I'm like that dude that were his heels and starts just to get you know, what.
Speaker 11: I mean.
Speaker 2: That, what the hell is going on? Thank you mama? Goodbye? No, don't you hung up on him, poor.
Speaker 4: Girl, because I don't believe it. I don't believe somebody stole her phone. I believe that she said news to somebody. But that's just my personal intenion.
Speaker 16: Because she said something. Whoever was that? I used to deal with that I don't even deal with no more.
Speaker 2: Well, why she said, oh, some I guess somebody did that to her. I don't know what the hell she was talking about. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: Hey, Melissa, what's the craziest petties thing you did to your ask to mess up their new relationship?
Speaker 20: Okay, good morning Envy and Charlemagne and Lauren. I'm gonna call it mid level petty. So when we first split, he was coming from his country asty to mine, and we were after he moved on, and the girl that he was with was blowing the phone up from the from the Friday to the Sunday. So when his loud snoring ass was sleeping, I would answer his phone and just put it to us so she could hear this all throughout the weekend at two three o'clock, and then when his gaths was sleeping.
Speaker 16: God damn hi waits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's creative on front that one.
Speaker 20: What did she say, you're gonna notice, You're gonna know your man snore.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 20: So after the phone when he would leave her, you know, mind you, he moved on too quick. So in my defense, he moved on a little too quick.
Speaker 3: For me, you know.
Speaker 20: And I would just adds for the ball so she could hear, just fun so she knew where he was. He was with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Hey, I respect it like that. That's creative. I like creativity.
Speaker 1: Okay, you get for creativity, Thank you, mama.
Speaker 2: What's the more of the story, Guys, Lauren, don't ask me.
Speaker 16: I barely get here happy.
Speaker 2: But I like what you said earlier when.
Speaker 16: I let people go be with their tight Yes, I'm not fighting for nothing to come back around.
Speaker 2: Because a lot of y'all sound like y'all are committing crimes.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Why committed crime for an X?
Speaker 4: That person not in your life no more, that person not gonna give a damn if you go to jail and then guess what you're gonna be in jail?
Speaker 2: Why they you out here living their best life with their new boot move on.
Speaker 16: From what I get from this is only commit crimes if you're with the person.
Speaker 4: Nor That's why she wear that wig all the time, so she she switches wigs out all the time, so you can always change your identity.
Speaker 2: You can never really identify her. We got the latest Lauren coming up, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 16: We're talking about Mary J. Blig.
Speaker 15: She is being sued by her best friend. What one of did these baby mamas? Misa Hilling, y'all know, Missa?
Speaker 2: They had been friends for.
Speaker 16: Like fifty years? No facts, that's that is. Everybody is saying that, like I'm so confused because they've been friends forever.
Speaker 1: All right, boll We'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Pregnant women can that would sit down and relax their self? Rewarding everybody. It's DJ n V, Jess Hilarrys Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. No our producer, tailor's salue, the tailor, drop on the blue mouth and tailor.
Speaker 4: She's actually our imaging director. She does all the imaging on the Brothers Club. Yep, she's how many months pregnant?
Speaker 2: Six months? Six months pregnant, way six months pregnant.
Speaker 4: And she keeps bothering me about going to see Kendrick, Lamar and Siza on the eighth and the Knife, and I'm like, you're pregnant.
Speaker 2: Sit down somewhere. You know you should have came to Atlanta. We're gonna go see him tonight in Atlanta. He's performing tonight in Atlanta.
Speaker 16: I just left Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Damn what you can't hear me because you don't have phones. M said, he's going to see Kendrick and Scisson to night in Atlanta. Yeah, yes, go be pregnant. We'll get Kendrick and Sissons not going nowhere. They'll be here after after the little PJ come.
Speaker 2: But we don't know if they're gonna going to all together again. But yeah, so she should go.
Speaker 16: Oh wait, tell her? Are you trying to do tickets? I just thought about this. I have an answer to your problem, says, we'll talk.
Speaker 2: About don't she's pregnant. Don't, no, no, no, it won't.
Speaker 16: You'll be in a very it'll be a very put up situation. Only if I can make sure of that is how I will do it. But we'll talk after this.
Speaker 1: Well, salute salute to I'm out in Atlanta tonight. I'm actually going to the concert.
Speaker 2: You know, she's only getting one week matternity. No, she's getting a couple. She's getting as a show. You know, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: But as a show. All the women have to share maternity leave. Just don't use it all just using it today.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, they might be in the negative. They might be in a rarest.
Speaker 15: If that's the case, y'all want Jesse to get back on Instagrams, so out golfing.
Speaker 2: She's golfing right there.
Speaker 16: Talking about context of that.
Speaker 1: She's just never golf before.
Speaker 16: I've never done justic with her organization.
Speaker 2: The more what is it? Tell him?
Speaker 15: She has an organization that she does. It's something about community, Like it's almost she's oh, okay, yeah, But the golf tournament is not just like her casually golfing there. It's like a something with her more community based foundation that she has there, working with us someone else to do something.
Speaker 16: I don't know all the details. I just know that it's more than just her chilling and golfing.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: I just want to let y'all know before we get to the latest with Lauren. My phone is just saying the random people text to just say we are a breakfast club. So if you get a random text with me, it says we are the breakfast club. I don't know why, it's just Siri.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Siri. All right, Let's get to the latest with Lauren. Lauren, you come on the straight fast. She gets somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 16: I'm a home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the latest on.
Speaker 5: The latest with Lauren.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 5: On the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 12: Talk to me.
Speaker 15: So all hip hop dot Com broken exclusive yesterday that Mesa Hilton is in her entertainment company is suing Mary J. Blige because Mesa is alleging that Mary J. Blige sabotaged Vados Rappers Vado's deal and for and now that it costs them five million dollars. So for background, Vodo was signed to Mesa Hilton and Mary J. Blige and allegedly, uh, they're in an argument right now because Mary J. Blise is not allowing for Vodo to release a completed album. So there's a completed album that Mesa Hilton is claiming that Mary J. Blise is pressuring vital to cut ties with Messa Hilton and her and her company over uh and until he does this, Mary jay Blise is allegedly saying, he can I put out this music.
Speaker 2: You're not going to ask your famous question, what's that? What's the question you always like to ask? What's the question? Explain to the people who Votto is up? Yeah, I'm serious.
Speaker 3: They know vital Man.
Speaker 2: Signed to cal Ladies from Harlem before that he was. Yes, there's a whole generation that has no clue who the hell Vitto is.
Speaker 1: So that beefing Overvado. They arguing Overvidal.
Speaker 15: Yes, so Mesa Hilton and Vado are accusing Mary J. Blige and her company, Beautiful Life Productions of interfering with a sign management agreement between Vado and Mesa's entertainment company.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know was signed to either one of them.
Speaker 16: I know he was signed signed to Mary J.
Speaker 15: Blige because when they were making some songs together, she had that looks to remember she was going to sit down series to be eat. I think she talked about it there and they did some songs together. That's how I knew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know she was signed to I know he was signed to marry what deal?
Speaker 15: But so the deal that they came up with entitled MESA Hilton's agency to twenty percent of the rappers earnings.
Speaker 16: Now Hilton is saying.
Speaker 15: That according to he's documents, she's saying that marya j Oblige allegedly persuaded Vitto to break his management deal during private yacht gatherings, hotel meetings, and exclusive events where Mesa's representatives were intentionally left out. The lawsuit dis claiming that Mary jy Oblige's security chief, described as her boyfriend, wanted to sign Vido himself allegedly, and that he was urging Viado to ink a new contract without legal representation allegedly, and that he was warning the rapper that he would lose out on opportunities if he stayed with MESA. Now, the dispute centers around two agreements. So back in July of twenty twenty three, there was a management contract between Vada and MESA, and on October October first, twenty twenty three, there was a recording deal with Beautiful Life Productions that he signed. So Mesa's management Mary is the recording deal, and apparently because of this, he's not able to make music because he can't put the music out and it's Beinshelle, so is blocking tour opportunities as he tries to leverage his career.
Speaker 4: Remember when Fat Joe was here and I said, Fat Joe, did you have to work with another rapper again? And he was like, hell no, yeah, and he basically said because the reasons like this, why me said Mary ain't get the membo.
Speaker 1: But that's crazy because they've been friends for what over thirty years. They've been close, like really really close. She's been Mary stylists for.
Speaker 16: Years in the early nineties. She's like some Myers iconic looks.
Speaker 2: She might even be their son's godparent. Cool, But how they come up with this five million dollars number for bottle. I'm trying to figure this.
Speaker 15: Out, so they're they're basing it off of and I'm actually getting the lawsuit right now so I can dig deeper into this figure out.
Speaker 16: Heart breaks down.
Speaker 15: But they are basing it off of touring opportunities that he would have missed out because the project was shelved.
Speaker 16: And apparently in the in these.
Speaker 2: Doctors asking is the word five million outars. That's they come to the number five. Normally, how you.
Speaker 15: Come to the number is is you look at everything that you weren't able to do because of whatever you are alleging, and then you calculated you're throwing attorney fees and all of those things.
Speaker 16: However, it took you out your way.
Speaker 15: I don't know the exact answer to that, because I don't have the doctor that I did just request them now.
Speaker 2: I don't think Bottle would have made them five million dollars. This is what I said, Why did you go Bato? You call everybody else, Laurie? Why did't you eat other battle?
Speaker 15: Because I wanted to call the people who actually filed the lawsuit first, But we can, we can reach out to Batto as well.
Speaker 2: I knew nothing about none of this. I didn't know Bottle was time to marriage it.
Speaker 5: Blige.
Speaker 2: I think I knew Bottle was time to call it.
Speaker 5: That was a little while.
Speaker 2: Ago, right, they've been off that deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is just crazy to see Mary and Mesa falling out, or maybe they've been fell out.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't know these people, but I don't even know if it's falling out. Maybe it's just business. I don't freaking know.
Speaker 16: There's agend I said.
Speaker 2: You're not going to suit me for five million, and we still be cool.
Speaker 16: Gon, We're gonna get to the bottom of it. I promise you guys.
Speaker 15: There's allegedly two in this dock private messages that were included from Mary Jay, alleging that she wouldn't release the music, and they're seeking the five million dollars in damages for breach of contract, emotional distress, and interference with business relationships.
Speaker 2: Damn man, Mary, sell wine, don't marry out wine.
Speaker 16: She didn't have company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sell wine in boots. Okay, that's way more profit her boots out boots.
Speaker 16: So they never brought it back. It was like a one time thing.
Speaker 4: They need to bring back more boots and wine. All of that product is more profitable than rappers.
Speaker 1: And you know, two weeks ago was the first time Mary did the garden on her own. That was the first time she sold out the Madison Square.
Speaker 2: Garden horn yep. That's why Mary looked so damn tired dealing with these rappers.
Speaker 4: You know, married me on stage looking like you don't want to be there dealing with these damn rappers.
Speaker 2: Okay, dropping the clues bombs and Mary J. Bla stressing out the Queen Mary J. Blige. Okay, that's right. I don't like that.
Speaker 16: Seems stressed to red.
Speaker 2: Pull up happy man, and both of them should know better at this point in life.
Speaker 16: Well, we'll get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 15: I've already reached out to both sides, Mary and Me Society, and then U.
Speaker 16: About to say and said he gonna link.
Speaker 15: Me with bottle, So all right, all right, Well that was the latest with Lauren Charlie Magne and this fin girl having hot pleasures. Menopause might be all right.
Speaker 1: Well, when we come back, we got the mix and you used to read play play Happy Please to start the mix.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Slop. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club Morning. Everybody's DJ Envy just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club Lona Roasters here as well. Salute to everybody in Atlanta. I'm in atl for the day. I'm gonna check out Kendrick tonight. We're just doing Me and the Wife out here on this book tour, so I can't wait to see a bunch of people. We're doing a bunch of press today, So salute to our station out here that set everything up. To Louis V as well.
Speaker 2: Slu to my guy Louis V.
Speaker 4: Man Louis, I want to thank you for providing the soundtrack for the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival this weekend. And I want to salute to Louis V because Louis added a nice touch to the festival. He had got us Black Effect fans dope, which I forgot to bring back from Atlanta. So do me a favor, Envy, ask Louis he got any extra fans lying around and bring some back for the studio, please beaus.
Speaker 15: My aunt left her is at the thing and she was so sad she asked me to get another Really yeah, they thems gotcha.
Speaker 16: I want to say thank you to Louis V because he took me to Magic City.
Speaker 1: I heard he wanted to. He said, how was Magic? Said said, you met a bull dancer?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I had a great time. I met mister Magic.
Speaker 15: And every time I go to the shrip clubs, I always meet the strippers like I don't know why they was chilling her second one of them, the girl I met, she was she's a big fan of the show.
Speaker 16: She was like, I love a breakfast club. So you know she supported us. I supported her.
Speaker 4: Let me answer your question. I saw the Black Podcast Festival. You were surrounded by studs.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 16: That is not true.
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking about just the show, the Homemoe show.
Speaker 4: They was out there, But I'm talking about when I saw you in the crowd, it was nothing but studs sitting by you.
Speaker 16: I was sitting with my family members.
Speaker 2: They all such so I was sitting with no. I was went to the Script Club and a woman hit on you a scripple.
Speaker 16: She didn't hit on me.
Speaker 2: She told you actually got her number. You said, you just spoke to us talking. Yeah, I mean I sent you some may Angelou close this morning.
Speaker 18: You know that.
Speaker 16: What you getting at.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you ain't the women, that's cool.
Speaker 15: I'm just asking like, no, that's not I just you know, she supports the show, so I supported her. Actually, I was like, we need to find this one girl. I want her to be I want to want her give her the ones.
Speaker 2: That's how I always felt on with the Script Club and one.
Speaker 15: Yeah, when she came back, I was like, where did you go? Don't leave me in here did she stay? But that's for the rest of the night.
Speaker 4: What you told Lauren, You know you don't really need to be doing this, you know what I'm saying. Wow, I can teach you how to do journy.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, no, no, that I can reach out to my sources. Girl, No, I actually she's really good at what she does. I wasn't gonna talk about that. Yep, that's why I love going to Magic City. They got some beautiful melon and in there you hear me.
Speaker 16: Braids was popping and was late. Little black girl love.
Speaker 4: The Magic City. Me and my wife have good time. We go to Magic City. I didn't go this shit because I had to go back to Orlando. But yes, flut the Magic City and at l all right, Charla, Man, you got a positive note. I do have a positive note, and it's an uncomfortable truth. It comes from one of my favorite pages on Instagram called the Healing Guy. You should follow the Healing Guy.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: The way people treat you as a reflection of them. The way you tolerted is a reflection of you. I repeat, the way people treat you is a reflection of them. But the way you tolerated is a reflection to you do it that which you must have a great day.
Speaker 2: Breakfast, club bites, you y'all finish or y'all done.