Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan, I kill just the bits.
Speaker 2: What is up everybody, It's time to get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show from this week. We had a lot of segments happen and maybe you didn't have time to listen to every single thing, and if not, that is why you're here to catch up on the show. If you want to check it out. Part one, Part three this weekend is with Amy. We did a lot of catching up on our lives in part one and part three is always listener questions and we answer, So check those out if you have some time. If not, you just want to get caught up on the show, then let's get into it. Lunchbox wanted to share a hot take on teachers. Now, if you've listened to the show for a while, this is not a new sentiment from him, if you will, but teacher Appreciation Week is coming up, and he had some thoughts.
Speaker 3: Number seven.
Speaker 4: It is teacher appreciation Week, and I like to shout out all the teachers because I appreciate you. Lunchbox does not want to shout out the teachers because he does not appreciate them.
Speaker 5: No, I'm frustrated I'm frustrated with Teacher Appreciation Week. I understand teachers have a good, hard job, they do things, they work, so yes, why not give them teacher Appreciation Day? Because guess what, I'm a dad, Amy's a mom.
Speaker 3: And guess what it is?
Speaker 6: Do you get Father's Day?
Speaker 3: Dad?
Speaker 6: The Mother's Day? You get one day?
Speaker 5: Why do we get a whole week for the teachers? Guess who does more work than the teachers? The parents, mom and dad, and we get one.
Speaker 4: So shouldn't even be angry at I don't know the calendar inventors for not giving mom and dad more days and not the teachers because they got so many, So be angry. Make Fathers Week and not Let's limit teachers weeks Todays.
Speaker 6: Then it's a different theme every day.
Speaker 5: Oh flower day, Oh it's a sweets day. Give them their favorite sweets and I mean it's like, come on, give give card day. These are their favorite places to go. Teacher Appreciation Week is bananas. You pick one day.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I can understand your frustration with if there's an expectation to prove something every single time, more so than comparing it to mothers of Father's Day.
Speaker 6: I disagree. Why don't we have Fathers Week?
Speaker 3: But you okay, that's the argument. That'd be cool, that's the argument.
Speaker 5: Yes, Or now we can reinvent this. We can say, hey, sorry, guys, we we miscalculate. It should be teacher Appreciation Day.
Speaker 4: So your kids are having to take a bunch of stuff to school every day, every single day.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty good strategy if you're a teacher, to get like a bunch of gift cards.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't think teachers are the ones that came up with teacher parents.
Speaker 2: Probably, no way.
Speaker 5: No parent in their right mindset. We should give them a whole week of appreciation.
Speaker 8: Principles.
Speaker 7: It sounds like principles superintendents, those kind of people.
Speaker 6: Who used to be what teachers.
Speaker 3: I have no problem with it. I'm kids in school, So shout out to teachers. I appreciate you. I think we should teacher appreciation months.
Speaker 6: Stop. Stop.
Speaker 4: I did make a list of underappreciated jobs, according to me, the most underappreciate jobs that I'd like to say thank you to a number one teachers.
Speaker 6: Stop.
Speaker 7: But they gotta deal with our kids, man, That's.
Speaker 6: What we have to deal with our kids every day too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you had them. You chose to be a.
Speaker 8: Teacher, you chose to be a parent exactly.
Speaker 7: So why do they get all this credit that they chose to do this and they also get paid to.
Speaker 4: Do and the months off you just said. I know, I'm just gonna challenge you on that because that just isn't true.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Next up and number one teachers, thank you. And number two nurses, Yes, Harry, and I did not even ranking systems. I just wrote these down, but have nurses. Big shout out all the nurses out there doing your thing, because I need some of that betside manner and you give it because I'm a little scaredy cat and it hurts. So thank you you guys a massive service. Truck drivers, Big shout truck drivers. How to get a cd O myself? UH have driven the old big rig. You make the America go by man, and people don't understand the fact that you're out there on the road and they're driving crazy around you and you're having to pay attention to everything all the time. Big shout truck drivers. Next up, farm workers think you get overlooked. You're keeping the country running. We're eating because of you, and you get overlooked. A lot, because you're in those flyover states, people don't really stop at. Next up, electric line workers. You know why that comes to mind because we had a massive storm and everybody was without power and they were out there just free.
Speaker 7: That's five.
Speaker 3: I got two more.
Speaker 4: Next up, social workers. Yes, I don't know how you do it. I do not know how you do it. You live with a broken heart, but more than a broken heart of caring heart. So big shout out to social workers. And then next up police officers, military firefighters, like when we're in trouble, you come in and help us, save us so respons Yeah, not a ranking list, but that's those the ones that I have down there.
Speaker 7: Sanitation, they're imported for sure.
Speaker 4: But when I just made a list of seven, there's a lot. All ye look, food delivery people, we could do that right. My My list is of underappreciate anybody you want to underappreciate, shout out.
Speaker 8: And you're just a really good job.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Custodio.
Speaker 3: Yeah stuff Eddie.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The guys that empty out porto potties, like, what good job, guys, good job. Somebody has to do it, and you do.
Speaker 4: I went in one the other day my wife and on a walk and they have one near school, and I went in and I made the mistake of looking down.
Speaker 3: Never be the same. I'll never be the same.
Speaker 7: And then somebody has to clean that. Yeah, so thank you.
Speaker 3: Well they dump it, I think, No.
Speaker 6: No, they can put a hose in the back of it and suck it out.
Speaker 7: You want to do that every now.
Speaker 3: Oh, they don't dump it.
Speaker 6: No, they don't dump it.
Speaker 5: There's a hose that sucks it into a big old container. So they don't really have to get dirt of the.
Speaker 4: Money.
Speaker 3: A lot of money.
Speaker 8: Doesn't want anything.
Speaker 4: But I mean, like there know a lot of money and digging ditches. I don't know building houses. Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know anybody you want to appreciate, Yeah, go ahead, Radio people, yes.
Speaker 6: And referees, Oh, referees, that's a good one. Referees they don't get paid enough.
Speaker 3: They get verbally abused. Youth youth sports referees.
Speaker 6: Yes, you both. Referees. Well, even professional money. They get paid a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they still get yelled at all the I don't care. That's there.
Speaker 4: They chose, that's their thing, okay, and sometimes they suck. Okay, get better at your jobs. Sometimes yeah, youth officials. Yeah, good for you.
Speaker 3: Anybody else want to chat on anybody? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I feel like animal wealthfare is a good one, like animal welter workers, rescue people, animal control. Yes, it's all under animal welfare.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, There you go.
Speaker 4: But you said wealthfare. We were just anybody else want to add to the list?
Speaker 3: Ray everything you want?
Speaker 4: Ad Yeah, call center people like Adam Okay doesn't work in a call center. She answers on phones, but she does so much more. Ray used to work in a call center.
Speaker 7: You got far?
Speaker 8: I mean also, yeah, customer service, they probably have to deal.
Speaker 4: With some of their Now we're just thinking everybody, Okay, there's some real money in that.
Speaker 8: I don't know that there is.
Speaker 3: If you're build like customer service.
Speaker 8: Snentation like porter potties is not the most you know, it's not like the sexiest job ever, but there can be good money.
Speaker 3: Absolutely if you have a big enough business.
Speaker 8: Surprise, Lunchbox, has it brought this idea to us to want to invest in some border potties?
Speaker 3: Can you just lay.
Speaker 8: Them in with them?
Speaker 3: Come out? All right? Thank you, Thank you to everybody out there. If you know what, screw it. If you do a job. We appreciate you. It doesn't matter the job, it's the.
Speaker 1: Best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, what is the best gift you've ever received? And if it's hard to come up with right on the spot, you're not alone. We were talking about two celebrities in the news right now for a gift that one of them gave the other. It was a super huge thing and it got us all thinking of the best gifts we've ever received. But it didn't go exactly as planned.
Speaker 4: Number six NFL gave his ex wife Jennifer Lopez as a gift his full half of their sixty million dollar mansion.
Speaker 3: Basically gifted her thirty million dollars.
Speaker 7: So it's all hers now.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I can read just some of this from page six. I'm gon ask what the best gift you.
Speaker 3: Ever got was?
Speaker 4: Oh, think about that, because that's got to be the best gifts you ever got.
Speaker 3: A thirty million dollar gift.
Speaker 4: So Ben Affleck has reportedly given Jennifer Lopez his full share of their sixty million dollar mansion, with documents describing the move as a transfer of property among spouses. Sources claimed the TMZ to the actor's handed over his stake without any cost, despite the property being worth tens of millions originally purchased in cash during their marriage. The estate features twelve bedrooms twenty four bathrooms. It had been listed for sale, but struggled to find a buyer even after the price drop. He gifted her thirty million dollars in home.
Speaker 3: That's the greatest gift.
Speaker 7: App so cool.
Speaker 3: That's the greatest gift.
Speaker 8: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Who has a gift they'd like to share the greatest gift they ever got. If you do, let me know. They can go first.
Speaker 8: I mean I can go. I'm really struggling, but I I think I'll just go back to when I was sixteen and my parents gifted me my first car, which was a nineteen eighty five Ford Bronco, like full size.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 8: I was so shocked that I got it with like big tires. I couldn't believe it. And we ate dinner at Chewi's and then we walked outside and there it was with a big.
Speaker 3: Bow on it.
Speaker 7: That's cool.
Speaker 3: It's a great show.
Speaker 8: So that's probably my best gift ever.
Speaker 4: I think that's a great gift. That's a cool story. I'd like to say we have to eliminate our parents from this.
Speaker 8: Oh dang, yeah, I know, but that's I love it.
Speaker 3: I wanted you to have that story.
Speaker 4: But it's like a gift that someone gets you that doesn't have to like take care.
Speaker 3: Of your life.
Speaker 8: Well they didn't have to get that for me.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I'm not saying that's any less, but because mine was my first car.
Speaker 7: Too, yeah yeah, shoot, yeah, well that was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Sorry guys, you see you got another one? Oh I do. Yeah, that still is a plus. And we love the story.
Speaker 4: But I should have said at the beginning because it's like, you know, save something in your house.
Speaker 3: You can't pick your family. Oh yeah, so so yeah.
Speaker 8: Well I love him. My mom died that I got to keep her pinky ring. Does that count? That's a gift?
Speaker 3: Gift, that's a will know that.
Speaker 8: That was my sister and I my sister basically gifted it like it was sort of like you take this, I'll take that, and I was like, I get the ping ear ring.
Speaker 3: Think about it more. Okay, Uh, greatest gift you ever got? So okay, real hard, I'll go.
Speaker 7: I go.
Speaker 4: A couple birthdays ago, I'm a massive fan of Andy Kaufman, who was a comedian performance artist. He's a subject in my favorite movie ever, Man on the Moon with Jim Carrey. My wife called a casino that had in their museum a handwritten letter Andy Coffman wrote to himself to motivate himself, to keep him going. He wrote it on a good day, so when he had bad days he could read this. And they sold to her and she knew how much it meant to me, So I have it framed to my house like to me, and it was, I mean, it was expensive, but it wasn't like crazy expensive to me. It was the fact that she had put all that thought into it, and it's something that I it's loving, it's very tangible. That's the greatest gift ever given to me. So it's no thirty million dollar house. Well that's good.
Speaker 6: What that's a pretty good gift.
Speaker 3: Oh, my god's thoughtful. She searched it out. So does anybody.
Speaker 6: I got one?
Speaker 3: Thank you got one? Go ahead.
Speaker 5: It was Christmas and it was probably about eighteen years ago, and we always played pranks on each other, giving each other joke gifts ha ha ha. Me and my brother, my sister, well, my grandpa. Finally got in on the gift giving. He's like, oh, I got you a gift, and I was like, all right, and he goes everybody gather around, gather around. And I opened it up and it was a painting of a playboy playmate fully nude. And he bought it in a state sale and he gave it to me, and it was just like, my grandpa was very.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, what you don't even know where this story is.
Speaker 8: I do know because I've seen it.
Speaker 3: I'm letting I'm letting him roll the story out himself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it is.
Speaker 5: It was just more of my grandpa is very button up and wasn't very like, oh, let's have funny jokes. And so the fact that he went and bought something and thought about it way of ahead of time.
Speaker 3: I was like, yes, as a joke. But it's a part of the family, right, it's a part of the family.
Speaker 5: It was really like a moment of like, oh my gosh, Grandpa really has the sense of humor.
Speaker 6: So it was a great gift. Still have it in my house?
Speaker 3: Didn't I get it as a gift.
Speaker 6: One Christmas?
Speaker 3: Gave it back.
Speaker 7: You don't have it anymore.
Speaker 8: No, it's creepy.
Speaker 3: It's creepy. Yeah, dude, it's weird. There's like a hearing things and it's weird.
Speaker 6: It was awesome.
Speaker 5: And so anytime someone I have a guest at my house, I leave it on the guest bed so when they come in, that's there a little welcome.
Speaker 4: Oddly, I understand why that's significant because your grandpa got into the family and did whatever the family did and like was one with you guys. Yes, it's it's the gifts weird for Christmas one year and I don't want this?
Speaker 7: Why didn't give it to you?
Speaker 4: It just got passed around their family? Anybody else that amy have another gift from the Lord?
Speaker 8: My children. I didn't think I was going to be all half children. And then and then we get these two kids, lady, and they came in time like they it took five years.
Speaker 4: The Lord gave her the great Hey, I'd like to give shout out to the Lord for give me the gift of life.
Speaker 7: That's the ultimate, you know.
Speaker 3: To the Lord.
Speaker 8: Why is this? I mean I looked at Peloton you got me a few years ago, several it's still I still use it, and.
Speaker 3: It's Peloton Peloton tread. Oh, I wish I still had mine that I got.
Speaker 8: It's a treadmill.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: That's Legit is a great gift, I'm gonna tell you because I had one too, and I gave it away and I wish I would have kept it. Yeah, I got a good gift. It's a little drunk. Created a little controversy between you and your husband at the time.
Speaker 8: Was he was going to get me the Peloton trade.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I was just like, oh my gosh that it caused no, not at all.
Speaker 8: He just was sort of like, oh, dang, that's okay. Uh, I guess I'll cross that off my list. So it was a little bit of a you get it, though I do get it. I mean, it was like I probably should have run it by him. I was like, I'm gonna buy any this. Really I didn't know, but that's on me, right, But you wouldn't. I had mentioned on airon I think you like took note like, oh, I'll just do that and whatever.
Speaker 4: We can accept that as your answer because you're really struggling, which is a peloton parents.
Speaker 3: The lord and now we're thet If something else comes up, you let us know. Otherwise, we'll accept that, Okay, I doo.
Speaker 8: I do get gifts for my excess and the network. I mean some of it's jewelry that I still have and I still wear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cursed, so Eddie.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm struggling over here. The only thing is, like you've given me great gifts along the years, Like you gave me an awesome driver a long time ago, like I still use that driver today. You got me a brisket for this birthday from Franklin Barbecue that was legit.
Speaker 4: Maybe this is a dumb idea for a segment because I just thought we could talk about Ben Affley great gift.
Speaker 3: I thought you, I don't have.
Speaker 7: A painting that my grandfather gave me or anything.
Speaker 4: You don't want that one, dude, I swear to God you if you ever see it, you will feel like you're going to jail like Chris Hansen's gonna kick the door in.
Speaker 8: Picture like seventies naked.
Speaker 3: Yes, I said, it's it's weird, Morgan. Anybody get a great gift for you.
Speaker 2: The only thing that comes to mind for me is maybe my ring.
Speaker 6: That's a gift.
Speaker 3: I would say, a gift.
Speaker 4: For contract kind of okay, Hey, bad, I didn't realize you guys were some no gifts getting full It was cool though.
Speaker 8: You know. It was cool when my so my ex boyfriend last year, for my birthday, he gave me two envelopes. It' said number one and number two and I got to open them up and they were I got to pick. It was for my birthday. Where where I wanted to go for my birthday? We do a trip. It was Charleston or somewhere else, and depending on which one I chose, then he would book the tickets and the Yeah, it was really thoughtful because because he thought of the two places that I would want to see, and then we got to make a whole yeah weekend of it. And of course I picked Charleston right away because I was so excited. The other place seemed cool too, but that's also.
Speaker 3: I still go to Peltown. That was awesome.
Speaker 6: Now you're getting the point of this, I said't.
Speaker 7: Know, okay, okay, I got one because I was just thinking they're birthday gifts. But no. A friend of mine in college, their grandfather died and he was like, he had a boat that he loved, do you want it? And he gave me the boat.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That's a cool story. Good gift, good gift.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Now. I put in a storage unit, never took it out. I could never afford it in college.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Great gift, great gift, anything else, Morgan, that's not a wedding ring, engagement ring.
Speaker 2: I mean he my fiance did take me on a birthday trip, so that counts, right, is that? I don't know. I'm going off with the thirty million dollar house and nothing.
Speaker 1: Feels like it.
Speaker 3: How about we just settle on.
Speaker 4: The Lord gave us all life, and that's the gift, and some of God's gret his gifts of my answer prayers.
Speaker 2: That was really memorable, was there. I really loved monkeys when I was a little, like stuffed animal monkeys. And my grandma came to my birthday one year and she normally couldn't she couldn't travel like that, and one year she brought me a stuffed monkey that would hang around my neck. And so I'm in all my pictures with that.
Speaker 3: Great. I love that. Now, No, there's no wrong.
Speaker 8: I mean, do grandparents. So we can't do parents, because I was going to say the year my grandma got me.
Speaker 3: Back to the bronco.
Speaker 4: Okay, I regret ever removing the Bronco from this this that's on me everybody. Wow, thank you all for being a part of this segment. J Loo is very lucky the end.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: You might have heard last week how Eddie was going to do a steakhout in his neighborhood neighborhood watch situation because somebody was spray painting and him and a bunch of dads came together to check out the whole neighborhood and make sure none of it happens anymore. Well, we got an update on Eddie's stakeout number five.
Speaker 4: In Eddie's neighborhoods, some we think kids have been graffitiing different buildings, different signs, and so some of the dads formed a watch group and so it was your night to stay up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I told him, since my work schedule is kind of like crazy during the week, I would do Friday and Saturday night.
Speaker 4: I saw your instagram. Yeah, so what time did you actually go on duty?
Speaker 7: Ten pm? Ten pm sharp?
Speaker 3: And what was duty?
Speaker 7: Sitting in front of my house on the driveway with a little camping chair, flashlight, binoculars, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: I feel like, if he's there with this flashlight, they're gonna be like, Okay, let's avoid that area.
Speaker 3: When do I see something, old man in the front yard, don't go near.
Speaker 7: Because if I see something moving in the bushes, I'm gonna shine a light on it. What is it? Raccoon vandal?
Speaker 4: Is your neighborhood small enough though, that from your yard you could pretty much see anywhere they were tagging.
Speaker 7: No, I can see my street and then where I guess, like an entrance to another street, because my neighborhood is really only like two or three streets, so I can kind of see if a car comes up and goes to any of those streets. Kind of had a good spot to kind of see if anyone enters our neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Did you ever get in the car driver?
Speaker 7: No, No, because he told me I'd been drinking. I already have, like because before I got on duty, I had a couple of beers.
Speaker 3: Was it on duty? Was this a just a reason to drink?
Speaker 7: No, man, it was a reason really to like just kind of have some awareness in the neighborhood, some eyeballs because everyone just goes asleep thinking everyone's everyone's okay, no one's outside. But guys, there's some movement in the middle of the night. And you may not know birds, raccoons, Yeah, raccoons. I really I didn't see anything. Like I saw a couple of people coming late, saw some people like, like, what's that dude? Where is he coming from? It's like almost midnight.
Speaker 3: But nobody's spray paintings and you are awake the whole night.
Speaker 7: Well not kind of so about like twelve thirty midnight, twelve thirty kind of got a little sleepy, so I decided to move it in the house. But I've moved a couch to the front window so I can still kind of see, of course, and then I passed out. I think I passed out probably about like twelve forty five one Did.
Speaker 3: You wake up? And it was daylight?
Speaker 7: My life is like, where have you been?
Speaker 3: It's like I told you I was on duty tonight and that was just night one.
Speaker 7: Or that was not one, And then I gave up one night too. I just didn't. I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: So this was shocking.
Speaker 8: Nothing.
Speaker 7: Well, guys, guys, I can't stay up late like we had church on eight AM and all this was known though before you, i know, went on duty. I think we're just gonna do cameras. I think that's the best thing to do.
Speaker 3: Maybe some wildlife cameras camera stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's gonna be like less. They're going to be deterred if they see a man in a chair with a flashlight a trail cam. They're not is They're more likely to continue their behavior.
Speaker 7: Well, I thought too, like, like I was thinking the whole time because I was by myself. I'm like, man, if I'm like, you know, if I run into them, what am I going to do?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 7: Like, what if they come.
Speaker 3: Towards me take pictures, I'm gonna call the cops. Okay, yeah, no, not now it's over. No, I know.
Speaker 7: But I started thinking too, like it's kind of cool that I would deter them, you know, like to kind of avoid any kind of confrontation.
Speaker 3: Did they spray anything?
Speaker 7: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, is this another example of Eddie committee to something and then not doing it.
Speaker 8: I think he also said he wanted to be taken more seriously this year.
Speaker 7: No, I'm being serious.
Speaker 3: He seriously went to sleep.
Speaker 7: I did I did. I started my night watch. I did start it. I just didn't finish it. And to be fair, I fell asleep at the windows, so like I was still kind of on duty. Just fell asleep on duty.
Speaker 3: So if they would have come to your window and knock, you would have woke up.
Speaker 7: Sure, yes, and I would have seen him.
Speaker 3: Were you disappointed with yourself when you woke.
Speaker 7: Up a little bit? Yeah? Because I figured I would last till about five am, little crack of dawn, then I would go to sleep.
Speaker 3: Did you tell the dads?
Speaker 7: No, they have no idea, so as.
Speaker 3: Far as they know, nobody spray painted because you were on duty.
Speaker 7: I told him. I told him on Saturday because I saw one of them on Saturday. I'm like, hey, man, all good Friday night, all good. I might try tonight, but guys, no promises. I got church in the morning. So they're like, hey, to do your thing.
Speaker 3: It's fine, Hey, you did it all the way Friday night. We can't expect two. It's the best.
Speaker 1: Bits of the week with Morgan number.
Speaker 2: Two and speaking of Eddie, he also brought to the table something about our studios cleaner. She's been going through something and he really wanted to help her. So you're going to hear in the first segment it first get brought up to the show, and then there's an update that comes on that back end where he talked to her following the first segment. So we're throwing two in here together and it's super sweet. I hope this works out so we can help her.
Speaker 4: Number four, the cleaning lady you're talking about is the one that we talk to and see all the time. Yeah, so tell Amy what's happening.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, I've just been seeing her kind of around the office, just not acting herself. And so I asked her that and I'm like, what's wrong you okay? And she said, I've just been sick. I've been sick for about three weeks and I can't take any time off because they won't pay me if she takes time off, so she has to keep coming to work.
Speaker 4: So she doesn't work for our company, but she works for another company that like has her work in the building. Correct, So we can't like talk to her bosses. They're not our bosses.
Speaker 7: No, we don't know that.
Speaker 3: Yes, So sick like cough like flu.
Speaker 7: No, she has something wrong with her gut, her stomach, like some kind of bacterial infection.
Speaker 3: She can't take off.
Speaker 7: She cannot take any days off. And she's also worried too. She's like, if I take any days off, they might just replace me because I'm sick. So I don't know. I've been thinking, like, how how can we help her? I have no idea what to do. I've seen some of these. Tell me some goods where people start, you know, go fund gofundmes. That'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 4: It sucks that she feels like she can't take time off, but also I understand if you take time off and you're not salary you make an hourly, you're not making money because you're not working hourly.
Speaker 8: Right. That's why I was like, can we pitch in and like take our trash out and stuff? Oh?
Speaker 3: I was thinking, can we give her money? Yes?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, I want to do that.
Speaker 7: You want to take the trash out?
Speaker 3: I don't want to have to come into.
Speaker 8: Winter, I know, But like I think they she in order to get paid, she has to come here. What if she comes, but then we help her with her job and also we can help her financially. But like, if she's in a lot of pain, I don't want her coming in here and grabbing our stuff, like I we can do that. You know.
Speaker 7: How do you help though? Like my question is how do you help someone without making them feel bad because she's not asking for help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's the slippery slope type thing because when when I was a kid and people had to do stuff for me, I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I hated it. Now I needed it.
Speaker 4: If it's food, if it was school clothes, Christmas presents, I would show my house for Chrismas presents and be like, we got Christmas presents, And I'm like embarrassed she had to come to my house and can be presents, can be poor? I hate, but it was not. It's nice because we had it. I don't know, like if but even if we like gave her money, she still couldn't not come to work, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, That's why I'm like, if she's here, maybe she can, you know, if we help out.
Speaker 3: What what's the point that's your idea? What's playing?
Speaker 7: I think we should. I think we should raise money, Like I think we should kind of ask her, like what's going on with the medical bills? Because she also said too, like this whole thing is taken forever, Like, I don't really have the money to really take care of it though at the speed that I'd like to take care of it, and she can't take off of work, so it's all that. So I could ask her, like, well, how much money do you need?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't think about the medical bill part that.
Speaker 4: Way, yes, Or if she's even going to the doctor, because if you don't have money, you don't go to.
Speaker 8: The doctor, right avoiding it.
Speaker 3: So are we gonna put this in your hands to follow through? You're not known eds to follow through.
Speaker 7: You've said that before. But like, if we're gonna decide to do something, let's do it.
Speaker 3: But you're not telling us what to do.
Speaker 7: What do we do?
Speaker 3: Like you're the project manager on this.
Speaker 7: Well, I bring it to you, guys. So you, guys, you're not.
Speaker 3: Giving us enough information. You're even saying yourself you don't have enough information.
Speaker 7: Should talk to her a little bit more, ask her questions.
Speaker 4: I think you should come back to us with what you think would be the best idea based on the knowledge that you obtained.
Speaker 7: Okay, let me talk to her. Next time I see her, I'm going to talk to her, ask for more questions about medical which she's doing to kind of get better.
Speaker 4: And then that's gonna feel weird if you're just like, hey, tell me more about you.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, we want to help you, Like how can we help you? Just get right to it, okay, Like we see you every day.
Speaker 4: We talked to her every day, so it's like, hey, we're just in studio talking about you. I know you said you were sick, Like what can we do to help You'll be what would be the best thing that we could do to actually help you your life a little easier right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like it's happening, so say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no need, she might say, no, dance around it.
Speaker 4: Be like sode, when you eat Friedo's, does it hurt?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's true. I was about to say, Eddie could also in this mix, Like you could, like you're such an awesome cookie. You make her meal, but who knows like food she may not really.
Speaker 3: Eat, so you can make it spicier and spicy.
Speaker 7: And that's kind of what started it, because like we had some food and I'm like, I offered her food and she says, I can't. My stomach's so bad. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, I would go to her specifically, I say, hey, we were just talking about what you're going there?
Speaker 3: What can we what? What would what could we do that would help you the most? And then go from there, okay, and then come back to us.
Speaker 7: Should I help her with a trash while.
Speaker 3: That's Amy's job?
Speaker 8: Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Amy has declared Amy good doing? Okay, you see Amy all around the building and A would be super nice of you. Okay, come back okay, Well and let us know. We did a segment where Eddie was talking about the lady that cleans the building. She doesn't work for a company, but she works at the building, and Eddie said, hey, she needs some help, like what can we do? So a lot of people have that question. Since here's a voicemail.
Speaker 7: That poor cleaner, we all know she's not going to get any money a go fund me or any help now that Eddie is the project manager.
Speaker 3: Good god, how's Eddie's year of being taken?
Speaker 6: Seriously?
Speaker 3: Going hashtag salsa fail?
Speaker 6: This is James from England. Keep up the good work.
Speaker 3: I hete care.
Speaker 4: So people are calling you and going where's the update? We don't believe there's gonna be a good update because Eddie's in charge. Lunchbox feels the same way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw the video online. I was like, Wow, that's really nice to Eddie, you know what I mean. I've seen her at work and I have looked everywhere, and I've not seen a gofund me. I've not seen any any food or anything helping her out. And I'm just wondering, Eddie, what have you done? Have you even gone back door to talk?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys told me to get some more information. So I hadn't seen her in a few days. But I did talk to her yesterday and I did get more information. And the update really is right now is she's going to the doctor on Friday, and after that appointment, she'll kind of have a better idea of what she needs to do about her illness. So if she needs to have surgery or go to a specialist, she'll know by Friday what that is. And I said, keep me updated because we want to help. But I didn't really want to come to you guys and be like, all right, so let's do a gofund me when I really kind of wanted an idea of like how much help do you need from us?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: So sense, that's where we're at.
Speaker 6: No, she's here every day. I see her every now.
Speaker 7: No, I really had not seen her.
Speaker 8: I don't see her every day. In fact, I was just right before this segment would last Bathroom Break. I was like, huh, well, hope she's okay. I have not seen her.
Speaker 3: I just think it's your history catching up.
Speaker 7: I know you and I get it, and this is my year of serious but and this is even more serious because it's someone's life that we want to help like that. Come on, guys, that's that's that's no.
Speaker 3: No, it's salsa. It's kidney. It's there's like a lot.
Speaker 7: Of kidney's a big one. But yeah, yeah, it's fascinating.
Speaker 3: So the update.
Speaker 7: Meat, guys, I'm being serious.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: So that's the update. I will keep you up once I get more information again, I will know what a goal there is that we can that we need to hit, and then we'll do a go fund me and we'll go from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: So apparently the show thought that I was scamming them. I had sent them a text message for something and none of them responded, And then I found out why. Apparently I am now a scammer.
Speaker 4: Number three Morgan is sending digital limitations for her wedding and people are saying it's tacky.
Speaker 3: Did she sending digital limitations?
Speaker 8: Oh? I didn't think. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just I've been talking about it to friends and family and they're like, okay, so when will we get the invites or saved the dates? And I was just like, oh, they'll be coming on your phone to a text and every single time it's like oh okay, so not overmail. It's like they don't outright say it, but there's judgment.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Do you feel yeah, are you ashamed of you're doing it?
Speaker 2: I wasn't until I started getting enough of those reactions and I was like, maybe I am doing something that's like kind of tacky, not not a good idea.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you something about a wedding they get you on those invitations. Matter of fact, I just tell people that are invited, if they're up to me, I just call.
Speaker 3: Them and be like, you're provided.
Speaker 7: Don't forget.
Speaker 4: It's such a waste of money to spend a bunch of money on paper invitations. If you know part of your brand is we like to flex how much money we have. We want to send invitations where a bird flies out of them, like more power to you. But when when we look back at the things we spent the most money on that we like, why would we ever do that?
Speaker 3: It's invitations.
Speaker 4: It's the one hundreds or even thousand dollars on just sending like really fancy paper invitations. So don't feel bad about it. It is not tacky to the people you probably care about the most. Yeah, probably people to hold their noses up in the air. They probably think it's a little donkey who gives a crap.
Speaker 8: By then, I didn't think anything of it.
Speaker 3: I don't think I got one.
Speaker 8: You didn't.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, that's what that was.
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 7: I thought it was.
Speaker 4: We got a whole segment coming up about scams in a second, and I thought.
Speaker 7: That any Morgan, I forgot your fiance's name. So I was just like, I don't know, these people knew my name. I know, but I didn't put two and two together because it wasn't from you.
Speaker 8: It was from yeah, But it says Morgan and Morgan and Branden invited you to a happy everly after party, and we know she's a loping ish and that she's going to have after party in the fin I.
Speaker 3: Don't have one.
Speaker 2: It No, you didn't get into text?
Speaker 8: Yeah no, Look, and it's it's like a digital invite.
Speaker 3: It's like telling you, this is Morgan number two. What do I have here from her?
Speaker 2: It wouldn't have come from my number.
Speaker 3: Oh then I for sure thought I was getting That's why I it's a random bird.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, man, I almost deleted that one immediately.
Speaker 3: Dude, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: I see it and it's from an eight seven seven number, so it's like an eight hundred number that's coming from that Morgan and Braidence. Dude, I didn't look at this because it was from a number I didn't know with a link. I thought they were gonna like take my big points.
Speaker 2: So maybe this is why this is a bad idea. Maybe people didn't even realize that it was not a scale.
Speaker 7: You should send a text to people. You'll be like, hey, heads up, this is going to be the invitation because I had no idea.
Speaker 8: Okay, but open, I mean, could you do that? Like, I don't know how many invites went out, but it's probably Yeah, I was just.
Speaker 2: Tending to Probably I didn't realize that this was going to be a thing because I just check all my texts even if it's a scam, but I'll delete it.
Speaker 3: I might have reported.
Speaker 7: It last night, that's funny.
Speaker 4: I don't remember, but I'm telling you I never saw that. I probably saw it, but it came from a number I didn't know, and there was a link in it. I never looked at it.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I didn't even think about that side of this, because, yeah, it's not coming from us, it's coming from their website.
Speaker 4: If you did not expect this message from an unown center, it maybe spam report, spam done, spam? This was you said this yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no way. I for sure thought that was spam.
Speaker 8: Oh I thought right when it came in and I saw the names, I was like, oh, duh, they're getting married. This is the invite to their parties.
Speaker 7: Literally, I don't know, Morgan, it is.
Speaker 4: It is tacky to scam people for your wedding. It's very tacky to scam us. I would think most people don't know what that is. I know, if they're vigil like I am about not clicking stuff. I didn't even look at it.
Speaker 2: And so maybe that's where this becomes the thing. It's digital invites, because this is the only way to do it. You text or email, and either way you could think those are spam.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, I would text people up front and be like, hey, you're going to get a text.
Speaker 3: It's going to be this, don't it's not a scam.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Also I'll say it's Eddie. Eddi's upset that you're going on a batchel at party.
Speaker 7: Well, no, see you guys, I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot. I thought that that was somebody else's bachelorette party. I didn't even think it was hers.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why I thought you were weird.
Speaker 4: Eddie was like, I can't believe Morgan gets some misworked going somebody's bachelorette party.
Speaker 3: And I was like, no, it's her bachelorette party.
Speaker 7: I am so like out of the mind frame that she's getting married that, like, I didn't even think. I was like, she's getting Friday off for a bachelorette party. That's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: He said, Well, then I'm gonna start going to all my boys parties.
Speaker 8: Took up hold on. I feel like Bobby would work. Even if it was your best friend getting married, you would there was a bachelor or bachelorette party.
Speaker 4: Is you would not know she was going to her friend's bachelorette party. It would just be like Morgan had stuff to do.
Speaker 7: I'd make sure you write, and then we wouldn't get upset, be like, oh, it's probably work stuff. Yeah, but a bachelorette party like.
Speaker 3: Mortgage fridays, Like I can't like more go to bachelrette party.
Speaker 2: First you think I'm a scam, and now you're mad that I'm going on my own bachelotte party.
Speaker 7: Noah, that's all me. I bet that that is her.
Speaker 3: Everything going to go though.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I finally figured out the place that we're going to go for the bachelorette, which was kind of a big deal. I originally really wanted to go to Lake Tahoe, but that, oh my gosh, I've never knew that was so expensive.
Speaker 3: It's also very far from here I've been. It's awesome, it's far. Do you want to go far?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I just wanted to go somewhere I've never been, Like, I didn't want to do the traditional bachelorette where you go to Vegas or you go to Scottsdale, or like you're partying in the Nashville. Everybody comes to Well, so we're going to Meculo.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, was it? What's the place down the road? Tunica? Yeah, you should go to Tunica.
Speaker 3: Man, Tunica has all the casinos like Mississippi.
Speaker 8: Yeah, where are you going?
Speaker 2: So I wanted a lake weekend and vibes like that. So I actually looked in Arkansas at one point, because there's a really cool lake in Arkansas.
Speaker 3: I know people what lake like Washtaw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was one that I looked at, but I couldn't find any airbnb's too.
Speaker 4: It was washed Tunica, it was Oachietah or Tunica. You can't get a watched out as in all the houses on it because it's a core of engineer lake, but you get one close.
Speaker 3: But okay, you didn't choose that. Yeah, I'm insulted.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Harry, But I did look. I was looking in all the places. Ultimately we decided on a place called Lake Geneva in Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Oh cool.
Speaker 2: It's about like an hour and a half outside of Chicago.
Speaker 4: Do you know that's where they had the Geneva Convention. Is that right, No, that's a different country.
Speaker 2: It's in Geneva country, like an actual country.
Speaker 4: At Geneva Convention. It's in like Europe, I believe. No, I don't know, no, no, uh, what's what's so? What's Lake Geneva.
Speaker 2: It's just supposed to have, Like it's a really pretty lake and there's a cool twelve mile walking path that's kind of in and around it, and then they have a really cool downtown sod the vibes that I want to do don local and on the water bars. So I wanted like a lake weekend that's a fun vibe.
Speaker 8: My friend Kat we did her bachelorette party in Asheville and it was like there was the vibe of hiking and you're in the woods, but then there's good restaurants and bars downtown and we did it was a mixture of both.
Speaker 2: And yep, and that's what I wanted, which is hard to find, but Arkansas has it.
Speaker 3: I'm still partial to like Washtawk or Geneva, Switzerland.
Speaker 2: I would go to Geneva, Switzerland. That'd be cool.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool. Huh, that'd be really cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, good luck, and I will now go to the text that I thought was trying to scam me out of my money, and I will click RSVP.
Speaker 3: It's the best.
Speaker 1: Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Since Baby Billy, Bobby has been having some different perspectives on his upbringing and his childhood, and now this all stemmed from him talking about the fact if he could travel back in time, he would love to see himself as a baby.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 4: A lot of people were shocked yesterday. I did a Q and A on my Instagram. It's a mister Bobby Bones, and I posted a picture of our baby's face.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So a lot of people were shocked by that because we hadn't yet. So, I mean you could see it if you want, just Bobby Bones and you go to the story, it's almost like, wellen, you're gonna shot face.
Speaker 8: So I did, You're like next light?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like next light. So it's up.
Speaker 4: I don't know how long it's gonna be out, but you can see it. Mister Bobby Bones. We did have to go to the pediatrician yesterday.
Speaker 3: I mean have to.
Speaker 8: I mean you have to, I mean a scheduled appointment or ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I mean. It's scheduled. Just there's a lot of scheduling for people that are just born.
Speaker 3: Who knew. I don't go that much, but I wasn't just born, and I.
Speaker 8: Doubt you did maybe when you were first born. You think you think you can do a lot of appointments.
Speaker 4: I really wish you know that I could have left a little like Genie came down inside of my shoulder and said, hello, Bobby been very good, and he'd been very giving, and you're very generous and loving toward all your friends, and you've made their lives really good. And you've been so good to earth, and you're pretty good looking, and you've done good job and staying healthy. And just tell me all this good stuff about me first, you know, and then it goes. You can see any part of your life. I'd want to see me as a baby for a couple of reasons. And I've said this in a couple of places, but I have a respect for two teenage parents keeping me alive, which I did not have. I think there is a little and it's it's less and less, but there's resentment in me because look wayn W hadn't had the easiest life.
Speaker 3: But who did.
Speaker 4: But my mom got pregnant at fifteen, had me right after her sixteenth birthday. My biological father was seventeen. You're talking about children, and now that we have a baby, there's a lot to it. It's just constant, and it's diapers, and it's food, and it's it's.
Speaker 8: Care, nurture, holding all of that character.
Speaker 4: And I just like a little bit. I'm just like, man, they kind of had to do a good job to keep me alive and as at times upset as I would get about, you know, the circumstances, the cards that I was dealt, like good on them for being sixteen and seventeen years old and keeping a baby alive. So I think about that now because it's constant. I think I wrote that in my Q and A like it is a baby is calm.
Speaker 3: You guys know this. But when you're sick, you just turn sixteen years old and you have a baby, what the heck are you supposed to do? And you have no money?
Speaker 4: Like they're poors, crap, poor kids anyway, and then then they're just kids having a paper of course.
Speaker 3: So I would like to see that.
Speaker 4: Because I think that would be interesting that that's something that has been kind of shined into my uh, into my thought process a lot, where it's like, how the heck how they heck to two teenage kids? Now, my grandma took over later and probably helped a lot. Whenever, you know, my it's weird to call my dad. But for the sake of this, my mom and my dad were that. But I would like to see me as a baby, to see them take care of me as a baby, because man, good on them for keeping me alive, because it ain't easy. You just have to constantly be there. So that's that's pretty cool. Yeah, unless I wonder if I just came out and was like, all right, here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Today, guys. Calendar yep, here's the schedule of the day. Here's what I need.
Speaker 8: Now, I doubt it, but I mean, I'm sure you made it to certain appointments. But I would imagine you and Caitlin have more capacity than your parents did. So you're making more appointments and the time this day and age, Yeah, I think we have more.
Speaker 3: They just put a rock.
Speaker 4: When I was a kid, they put a rock in your mouth and said, you're a good kid. You're good for a while.
Speaker 2: Very true.
Speaker 4: Then I I appreciate my grandma so much more because she adopted me. If you hadn't heard my story, I'll give you a very brief version of it. I didn't find out till later that I was adopted by my grandma for years until I found a Social Security card which my name had been changed on and like from like three or four for multiple years. So not only did my dad bail, my mom left too, and so my grandma just adopted me and was my mom for many years. And so like I have an appreciation for that, Like here she has a grandma raising a baby. It having a baby has I'm i gonna say made me aware, but it has really.
Speaker 3: Closed the gap.
Speaker 4: Between me and those emotions because I've always thought it, but I never really felt it. And for you know, teenage parents sixteen and seventeen, and then from my grandma who was in her sixties raising a baby so much so not just raising it, raising it by herself because her teenage kids left.
Speaker 3: That's wild to me.
Speaker 4: And like I that makes me emotional a bit. And like people ask a lot of times, like do you have any regrets? Just like in a normal interview question, and I have two. One is getting fined a million dollars by the FCC. That was a whole situation. I don't know that it's on'tly my fault, but okay. The other is when my grandma got sick. I was in college, was about to graduate college, and I was working all the time, and I would make time to get to the hospital and spent but I didn't spend enough time with her. And now that I get older, and I think about that and how much that she dedicated to me, and even growing up my parents left again at times, like my mom left again at times, but my grandma was always there. And I never had a bedroom growing up. But the only time that ever had a bedroom at all was when I shared one with my grandma for many years. Like we shared a bedroom and she just put up a little bed beside her bed. And so I think having a baby has again closed the gap between me thinking about that kind of stuff to me feeling about that kind of stuff, which is wild.
Speaker 3: So we went to the doctor.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, was pediatrician yesterday. Something else I've learned now this is new new version, new dad version. If you make a kid miss their nap. It's just all hell makes loose, but you can't not do it. Sometimes because the dog the pediatrician was scheduled during her nap time, well I need to I've never seen anything like it what I would compare it to. Because I love analogies, and I know a lot of people are like, yeah, welcome to the program. I'm just now entering the program, so yeah, sorry. My analogy is if I stayed up all night. Let's say, what is today Tuesday? If I stayed up, I did the show today, I got a NFL show later today, I all this stuff today, blah blah blah. Who gives a crap? And then I didn't go to sleep tonight, and then I came to work tomorrow. The whole rest of the week, for four or five days, I would be grumpy as crap because I'm off. I'm off completely, some hormones are off, my sleep schedules off. I'm exhausted, even if I got back to sleep at a normal time after That's what missing a nap is like for a baby, is missing a whole night's sleep. So we're on that schedule. And so we took her to the doctor. Everything was great, very fortunate that she's healthy, but because we were at the doctor during her nap time.
Speaker 3: Dear God, hey, is Bobby here.
Speaker 4: Is there any way you can send that Genie back up and just send me like a baby that like can skip a nap, but they don't. You gotta put them on the schedule. My wife said too. She was like, you know, because she's very close to her sister Grace, which means I'm very close to Grace and DJ. And when Grace and DJ had their kids, because they had them a bit before us, we'd be like, who cares, I'll just go, baby can nap anytime. But such as like little did I know, she'd be like Grace would be so on that schedule, like we can't go because I gotta have baby have a nap.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah no, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: Like we only had to go to the doctor and it messed up in nap time, and it made for a learning experience of an evening, like really try to schedule around that nap. And it makes me want to nap more because you know, naps are kind of good for everybody. So the baby thing has been really enlightening for me because I think it has more than anything.
Speaker 3: It has lent to.
Speaker 4: Me reevaluating, re examining the feelings of my past. I don't have different feelings about them, but I do have feelings about them, meaning I don't feel different, but I actually do feel and like there's more of an understanding now. It's wild. I don't even mind changing diapers anymore. I'm just also I'm tired. Yeah, it's like I'm tired. I just stuff doesn't matter as much anymore, like bull crap doesn't matter, not because it's not bullcrap, but because it's like I'm tired, and my wife is just a Beast's just awesome. And it's like a new kind of love for my wife. Even I love my wife, no doubt about it. Watching her be a mom again, it's it's a love, but it is so much of a different kind of love. So yeah, and I'm just I'm tired. I needn't nap like the baby.
Speaker 3: But that's what's up.
Speaker 4: We're very lucky because went to the pediatrician and it's like good. But she's in that stage now where she's growing just tremendously, so I know, I think I'm still growing height wise.
Speaker 7: Oh your ears in your nose, they say that.
Speaker 4: No, I tell you, guys, I think I'm getting a little taller. I still at my age.
Speaker 8: That's your shoes or I don't know that that's your height.
Speaker 4: Well, I can be a little cranky if I'm growing, so I can only imagine about the baby. So yeah, that's what's up. I don't even know how. Oh, I was just saying my Instagram story. I did put a pict people like, show us your baby's face. So okay, it's up there. You may have to flick thro a couple of stories, mister Bobby Bones, but it's right there, and that's what's up. You guys can call us if you want eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby, eight seven seven seventy seven Bobby. And if for some reason you're not listening live, because we're live right now, it's like twenty eight twenty nine after whatever, you can.
Speaker 3: Call and leave us voice because we get all those all day long too.
Speaker 4: All right, back in a second, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: There is a tea off test coming, and no, it's not to do with the drinking tea or anything of the such. It is to do with the big T word testosterone, and it's Eddie versus Lunchbox who has the higher testosterone number one.
Speaker 4: We're going to do this segment. It's a real educational segment. But Lunchbox and Eddie both claim they have more testosterone than the other person. We can easily figure this out. So Amy's just asked me, we want to get a nurse up here, Eddie goes, I want a doctor.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't prefer a.
Speaker 4: Doctor to do this than a nurse. You would prefer a nurse. Nurses are taking blood way more than doctors. Yes, okay, like doctors probably had to learn how to do it. But for the most part, you want a nurse because she does all the day, all the time. Or he I should not be sexist. Most of my nurses have been women.
Speaker 6: Right for a woman?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so okay, and the doctor does what the reading. Yeah, the doctor does all.
Speaker 8: The nurse can do it too.
Speaker 7: Oh usually they don't.
Speaker 3: Okay, stop guys.
Speaker 8: This isn't even honestly, we're this isn't even a doctor's office. You have the option of a nurse or a nurse or a nurse who is this person that's a wellness place?
Speaker 4: Doctors there's it'll be a real nurse.
Speaker 3: Are you guys backing out of the testosterone challenge?
Speaker 7: Just worry a little bit about who's gonna prick us?
Speaker 8: A certified nurse.
Speaker 4: The funniest prank ever and the worst if we brought in somebody that never get taken blood and they try to take blood from you, we tell the audience, hey, guys, this person has never done it.
Speaker 3: Watch this.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, that would be terrible.
Speaker 4: So hopefully next week, if we get this lined up, we'll have a nurse come in. This is how it's all gonna work. Take your blood, You will give consent. Then it might be a male nat.
Speaker 3: You don't have to get naked.
Speaker 6: I'd prefer female.
Speaker 8: Okay to clarify, an e m T bringing the ambulance out, You go in and you drive around the city with the the horn on.
Speaker 3: Now they take it.
Speaker 8: He does both like works as an EMT but also at the wellness place. So he that's who I would want drawing my blood because you know that he probably can do it. Well, you know who actually you want? You want to meet? You like a baby nurse, because they're so used to pricking babies that when they prick you. It'll be so gentle.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not what we're getting though. No, we're kidding.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 8: This whole time. We're like, it's gonna be a woman, and she just said, yeah, it's probably gonna be Chad.
Speaker 7: Oh Chad.
Speaker 6: Great.
Speaker 4: So when nurse Chad comes in, if it's nurse Chad, he'll take your blood, they'll take it back, they'll evaluate it, and they'll come in the Reville who has higher testosterone of you two?
Speaker 7: Okay, now is Chad Chad gonna just look at testosterone? Or can we do a fool on?
Speaker 8: Like what kind of report? Do you want?
Speaker 7: Everything? Cholesterol?
Speaker 6: This is your.
Speaker 8: Physical I mean I think that that's it. I don't know how much blood they have to draw if they're just doing one test, but I mean, if they're drawing it, it draws pretty quickly, and I'm sure they could run all kinds of panels. I just don't know. Here's what I don't know is the cost on their end to how many panels they run. I'm sure they're voluntarily like, oh, yeah, we'll come run testosterone. But if you want a whole panel, the answer.
Speaker 3: Do you want to bring rare get it in for.
Speaker 8: An MRI, so that I don't know, like you're you good?
Speaker 7: I just you never know, Like the cancer stuff, like you.
Speaker 8: Get that, who find cancer? Do you find cancer through a blood draw?
Speaker 3: There is blood cancer?
Speaker 7: I know, but yeah they do on the counts, right, like yeah, the blood.
Speaker 8: White blood cell count.
Speaker 4: I think it'll probably point a direction to then further examine more.
Speaker 8: Again, I'm test is that leukemia?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: I'm not a.
Speaker 4: Doctor, Bro, I got nothing. I don't want to say the wrong thing. I get tortured if I say the wrong thing about anything. Okay, okay, So we are going to do if you guys are still committed to this bit because Amy is booking it now, Yes, the low te challenge, and you guys might might come back both low t who knows, But it's whoever's the highest is the winner.
Speaker 7: Could we both be too high?
Speaker 4: That's true, But still the highest is the winner of the two. There's not two winners. Even if you guys are both great, there's not two winners. And even if you're both terrible, you don't loot one win Still.
Speaker 7: What if it's a tie, do we have a plan for a tie?
Speaker 2: The money fifty to fifty?
Speaker 3: I think we measure.
Speaker 8: You chat see it for Chad, He's like, this is not what I signed up for.
Speaker 3: Chad went to school all of a sudden, he's in here. Okay, look we're still good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 4: And there's also there is a benefit to us doing this segment. It's educational for educational purposes, for audience, absolutely right, what are we teaching them that?
Speaker 3: Seriously?
Speaker 7: What men's health?
Speaker 8: Men checking for testosterone even if it's low.
Speaker 3: Is okay, it might be super high. With these guys, it's not.
Speaker 7: It might be What do you mean how do you know it's not?
Speaker 8: Because I just I don't know that either one of you is screaming like high tea?
Speaker 7: But what does that even mean?
Speaker 6: So it screams high tea?
Speaker 8: Ray?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 6: Ray gets that.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Why does Ray get high tea?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I just I just picked somebody.
Speaker 3: Okay, you two are in.
Speaker 7: Still we're in.
Speaker 4: I watched the clip back on TikTok where this bit just kind of came out of nowhere and laughed out loud like it's one of the funniest segments in forever.
Speaker 3: I just want to make sure you guys don't back out.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox you in.
Speaker 6: I'm in, dude, I'm not worried. I got big tea.
Speaker 7: You're just quiet over there.
Speaker 8: Hey, oh, Scuba might be high tea.
Speaker 3: Why would it say, uh.
Speaker 8: Accelerated body hair growth and potential hair loss on the.
Speaker 3: Scalt Oh so both, that's me.
Speaker 8: If you get hair on your chest, Eddie's not very hairy on his chest like Scuba has hair everywhere and then not on his head. That's aggression, increased mood swings. I don't know that.
Speaker 3: That's all lunchbox climb. I can leave.
Speaker 8: Elevated libido.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know what lobido will I can tell you that's me.
Speaker 3: I doubt that. Okay, we're gonna book somebody. We're going to do all this next week. Everybody's still good, Yes, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: It's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: And that's it. Thanks for catching up on the show this week. Be sure to follow us at Bobby Bone Show on everything. Go subscribe on our YouTube page. There's a lot of content up there, easy trivia games, you name it, it's there in all of our live shows. In part two, if you want to watch us, you can see that on YouTube. Otherwise, if you want to check out something new, you can check out my podcast. Take this personally. I have Peter McLaughlin on this week and he is a hypnotherapist and it was cool to see a completely different side of hypnosis that I've never thought of. So totally interesting stuff over there if you want completely different otherwise. If this is where I leave you, have a great weekend. Be safe.
Speaker 8: Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 8: Bobby Show and follow ed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.