Speaker 1: Motherfucking mini episode, mini episode, motherfucking mini.
Speaker 2: Your self, Mama, Mia, there we go again. There it is, there, it is, Yep, there it is.
Speaker 3: Welcome to another phenomenal episode of My Mama told me.
Speaker 4: The podcasts that times deep into the pockets of black conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Theories, and we finally worked to prove the theories that you the listener have at home. It's a motherfucking mini episode.
Speaker 5: Bit. We did it. We did it, We did.
Speaker 3: It, We did it, and we did it. I couldn't have said it better myself. We made we did it.
Speaker 5: I got a pict shirt on this a big day.
Speaker 3: You got a You got a nice shirt. I'm a big fan of that shirt, even though you started to doubt it at one point, I still remain a shirt faithful.
Speaker 5: Nike movie today.
Speaker 3: I got you Yeah, don't don't you dare change you. We got a an email from a listener who simply titled their the subject line is P Diddy period, which that could be anything that said. We We got an email from a person. Dominic sent us an email subject line P Diddy period. It's just a very ominous period after the the subject and and Dominic says, I've worked for a few years in the music industry, and I have a rumor for you that I've heard from multiple separate parties. Oh this is gonna get spicy, he says, yeah. Dominic says p Diddy doesn't eat or sleep. He micro doses Molly to sustain and stay away from Monday through Saturday. Then on Sunday he goes into a chemically induced coma when he gets an IV injection of all the nutrients needed for the week.
Speaker 4: That I think there are roots of truth in this. I've also heard yeah from like I feel like it's a pretty commonly known thing that did he doesn't sleep?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Whoa yeah?
Speaker 4: Or that he is or if he sleeps is very minimal. I remember even watching like it was either like did he runs the city or making the band or something like that, where somebody was talking about it and they were like, Yeah, if you work with him, you gotta figure out where to get sleep whatever you can, because he really just doesn't stop.
Speaker 5: He just goes and goes and goes.
Speaker 3: See. I always interpreted it that as like, oh, that's what he's doing because the cameras are here and because like they're in the middle of production. You know what I mean producing a record, whatever it is. But then obviously he would go and have a normal uh a twelve or you know, eight hour night like everybody else for you, you know, some of us, some of us are taking it too far, but point being a normal eight hour night afterwards, you know what I mean, weeks later after he's done with like this sort of hell week experience, that he would then eventually go to sleep. But you're saying, no, that's not something you believe.
Speaker 6: But that's what they're saying in this right, is that he just kind of like But I think I'm more responding to you specifically when you're saying you do, in fact believe that he isn't sleeping, that this is just continuous.
Speaker 4: See, I think he doesn't sleep very much. No, I don't think a lot of like people. I don't think a lot of people who are that successful sleep that much. Well that's successful in not a physical way, like you know, like like a guy like Lebron has to sleep like ten hours, right because he works out so much as you like that. But I think like the guy who's doing international business and stuff like that, I don't know. I don't think any of them probably sleep on that much.
Speaker 3: And do you do you think this is something that like chicken and egg right, Like, is it do they not sleep that much and that is how they became successful? Or is it that they don't sleep that much because of their success and they can do this chemically induced coma that did he's able to do.
Speaker 5: I think that people who don't sleep that much in general are looking for ways to fill their time productively, and that can often lead to more success. Yes, that make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're either going to like become a success story or gonna buy commemorative coins on weird right stations at night.
Speaker 5: I mean, look at you, you're successful out easleep. I don't.
Speaker 3: I Actually I get a decent amount of sleep now, but it's largely because of my wife, Like if she weren't like a major advocate, so wife, before the wife the come up, like the DA I didn't sleep a lot. I I kind of I would go, you know, nights where it was like six hours, four hours, and that wasn't like a big deal for me.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Olivia sent us something and it says from ABC Nightly News when they interviewed him back in twenty ten, he quotes, I was proud of working eighteen hours a day and sleeping three hours a night, which, if we break down the week, I think that's not not basically resting for an entire day, right that like if he's talking about one yeah, and so like every day. Yeah, it's closer to I think the actual numbers that he's talking about, if it's twenty four hours versus twenty one hours, but like he could get twenty one hours of sleep and be restored back to his twenty ten version of himself.
Speaker 4: That is, I don't sleep good, but I'm like working on it. Hey, I believe it, though, I do believe. I think also, you never met people who just have like energy, especially like did. He seems like a guy who was just like operating on pure on more energy than he is, Like savvy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, though those uh, those coal men never stop pumping the coal into the fire in that body, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, he's just just like he's all hype and feeling and like I think he's just a highly energetic person.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, Like being in New York, I feel like makes you sleep less. I never sleep less than when I'm in New York.
Speaker 3: I think the the circumstances of being in New York. I think the fact that he's never settled down in any real way. Like even the women that he's in relationships with, he like barely hangs out with and like kind of knows them, you know what I mean. Like he'll like have a lady fully committed to him for years and you'll be like, did he have you met her yet? Like do y'all even?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, do you guys hang out? Or is it? I think he just smashes. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think he truly just like smashes and then gives them give them ordinary gifts, yeah, insane gifts. And then on top of that, part of the reason he probably feels like that's the way to live is like, if this is correct, he's on molly the whole time, right, That's that's.
Speaker 4: The crazier part to me is that he just microdoses molly all the time. So is that to keep a serotonin up or something, because like the euphoria feeling, because some point you're gonna crash. I guess that's why I don't like drugs like that. It's like that serotonin crash, the next day kills me.
Speaker 3: But I, as a person who actually does enjoy Molly quite a bit, I will say that, uh that I don't have that big serotonin crash. I think, really, yeah, some people have, Like I mean, I definitely there's a down shift, right, But it doesn't feel like a thing where I'm like, yo, I can't do that anymore. It's just like, oh no, I'll have a lethargic day and a little bit of reflection, you know what I mean, Like it doesn't scare me kind of thing.
Speaker 5: The world craves in when I do it. I hate that shit.
Speaker 4: But all this is going back to do I think that you could, you could do this and like live. I don't think it's just extreme. I think it's probably closer to the eighteen hours a day sleeping three a night. I think it's closer to that than it is too, Like you can't not sleep all. I mean you can, but like I don't feel like you could be effective just taking even even taking drugs to keep that plate spinning.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah, it probably is closer to like the Michael Jackson propothal situation, right, like he was using drugs for obviously painkilling, but also to like put himself to sleep like he would put himself in these deep sleeps via drugs. And I think the the point is is that did he may be using some substance to be able to both stay awake for insane hours but then also immediately lock himself into betty By once he's done doing his ship.
Speaker 4: Because that's the thing too, is when you stay up a lot you don't like, it becomes very hard to go to sleep, or for me at least, like the hardest I ever times I ever have sleeping is what I've been up forever like and know I'm like, damn, I can't wait till I can go to bed, and then I finally get to bed, and then it takes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it takes a while. And if you are only planning for three hours, you can't count on your body to be like sleepy time.
Speaker 5: You got to be. I need I.
Speaker 3: Need some help give me that. Whatever he's doing, Yeah.
Speaker 5: But it is also in it. The eat thing seems crazy too. I don't know if I believe.
Speaker 3: That eating, but I will say that if you're on Molly, you know you don't really be one an like that.
Speaker 4: But I don't I think that there's a level of nutrients you can take in at a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: That makes sense, Like, I don't think you can just I don't think your body can just absorb all the nutrients you need for a week. And it's the reason that vitamins are like a scam, right, because you can only process so much at once and then the recipe out.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think what I'd say is, I imagine our bodies can process more when food is a non factor, right. That part of the reason our body can't process it is because it's spending energy and doing shit to digest. And so I think in the case of like an injection an IV, we probably can take on more than we would be able to if we just ingest it. That said, it is the most like I don't know of the suggestions, in part because did he ain't like, Yeah, he he don't look like a dude who's like fasting all the time.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's fat, but he's not like although he's like a big runner, right, like he's.
Speaker 3: He was for like that year and a half that he did the A marathon, I don't think he's like still running.
Speaker 4: I mean, also, you know, who knows how his body is shipped. We just did an episode about fat displacement.
Speaker 3: That's true that maybe this is the skinniest Diddy is and.
Speaker 5: He's getting older. He's kind of old, sure because was he like probably fifty five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's in his fifties, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's like it's a there's also like a level of that where he's just gonna get that fifty year old gut.
Speaker 5: So I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: Damn well, there I guess, listener, dear listener, dominated.
Speaker 5: This one felt real serious.
Speaker 3: It feels like you're unpacking something that might be real. And if you want to quit your job and take this on so that you can bring down Diddy and his his uh be time scam, I'd be excited for you, Dominic. I'd be excited to see you blow up your world over this.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think you should really take this one. I think you should go go straight at him. Yeah, if you're coming for the King, just don't miss.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want you to put salacious ads in the source.
Speaker 5: Imedi TV only available in New York City.
Speaker 3: Why is Diddy so tired?
Speaker 5: Where's the molly did? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He's got them red eyes. Well, I think we didn't. I think this more than covers what what Dominic needs. Thank you again Dominic for sending this bory. Could you tell the people where they could find you what cool ship you have going on?
Speaker 4: Cool Got Joke City seven on Instagram? All my shows up coming will be there, and then you know.
Speaker 3: I'm around, He's around, The Man is around. As always, you can follow me at Langston Kerman and as always, you can send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories. If you want to accuse Diddy of being on other kinds of drugs that might be poking holes in his brain, please send them to Mymama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. You can give us a call at A four four Love Moms. That's it, That's everything, Bye bitch.
Speaker 5: So that's how they get you.
Speaker 1: Motherfucking Mini Yoursel Mini episod, motherfucking Mini ever Sel, motherfucking Mini Year Sol Mini episode, motherfucking Mini ever Sel