Speaker 1: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all at all at all, So don't given them back a bu bus things and booze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listening to.
Speaker 3: Together to.
Speaker 2: I want to join.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, joy, they have you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Love you.
Speaker 1: Got turn.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 5: I got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 3: Turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out, turn away. The money wouldn't come. Come on you, uh, I shall will.
Speaker 6: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 7: You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now on and only Steve Harvey got a radio show, man or man? Almost forgot I had one this morning. But I'm okay. I'll tell you who I am in a little bit. You know, I get around. Man, it's so much. But man, good morning everybody. You know today I was having a conversation with my wife last night, and we were talking about our plans. You know, we often sit down, you know, just like a married couple. I mean, you know, you know we're married. You know, we have children, we have aspirations, we have hopes, we will I mean know, we have things we want. You know, when you're married, you know, I mean it's important to sit with your partner. I'm not telling you anything you don't know, it's common sense. Really, it's important to sit down with the person that you've chosen and decided to share your life with it and have multiple conversations on a lot of things. And we try to make sure that all of our conversations aren't always just business related and always kid related, you know, because that that that becomes it's a part of it. But it weighs so much on the marriage that because that's the grunt work of being married. You know, your children, your family, your bills, your your mortgage, your your car notes, you know the what's due, what's coming up, and if you're not careful, you'll you'll start that becomes the focal point of you all's conversation and this woman or man or person that you've decided to have this life with, all of a sudden, they're an extension of your business and you guys become business partners or whatever and and just get so anywhere. I'm just saying that that is important to sit down and have these conversations, but it's even more important to have the other conversations, you know. It's it's it's important with the person that you're planning on making the run with to sit down and talk about other.
Speaker 6: Things, you know, on a more upbeat note.
Speaker 7: You know, we were having a conversation and she was reminding me of what she loved about me, and then I, in turn, was turned around telling her the things that I admired about her and loved about her. And we kind of have these all the time, you know, when we sit down and we talk about the things that we still enjoy about one another, or we may talk about some of the things that we miss in one another, but we constantly have these conversations about appreciation. You know, It's so important man, that the other person feels appreciated. So these things are important. But we got into the conversation deeper last night, and I was telling her about this idea that I had and that I wanted her to help me with and make a phone call for me because she knows these people and I was going to be doing this, and then my wife reminded me of something not once again. You know, as always, you know, when I'm talking to you, I just keep it as real as I can. I don't know the Bible inside out. I can't quote to you scriptures and tell you exactly where it is I just you know, I heard her say it, but it kind of blew by me. I was telling her about something I wanted to make happen, and she reminded me that there's a scripture somewhere, and somebody emailed it to me today.
Speaker 6: I'm sure.
Speaker 7: Well, the Bible reminds us not to be anxious for anything. Don't be anxious for something. And you know, it really mattered to me at that point yesterday that she bought this to my attention, because how many times I've been guilty of that in my past and I've learned better now, but every now and then I need to be reminded, you know. And I think that what she was saying to me was, you know, I've gotten to a point in my life life, and we all should get to a point where. You know, you've heard old people say this, if you're gonna pray about something, then don't worry about it. And if you're gonna worry about it, don't pray about it. Back to this, be anxious for nothing, don't. If you're going to trust in God, didn't do that, And trusting in him means sometimes you got to be patient.
Speaker 8: God has never been too late you don't know the plan he has.
Speaker 6: You don't know.
Speaker 7: You don't really always know his will. You definitely don't know his route, his way of doing anything. So he's always on time. He's always been there on time for me. He's always been there on time for you. How many times have you thought it was over only to find out it's really just begun. How many times have people wrote you off? There are those of you who have lost Jeff, but you are still maintaining. But man, God has already began to turn around process for many of us. Some of us lost jobs and now have better jobs. Some of us lost jobs and now has forced us to rekindle that dream and that vision for business we had. Sometimes the mishap is the thing you need to make something good happen. See a lot of times we get so comfortable in our life where we just we get complacent. We just settled in and when this is it and this is what I'm doing. But in actuality, God has a tremendous amount of abundance for you. He has an amazing amount of things. He has all these boxes packaged up with your name on him that he's willing to ship if you would just align yourself with some of his wills so you could get some of these things. How many times have you thought it was over and it didn't really go over. How many times have you thought, well, this is it and it wasn't it at all. Well, how many times do you thought, well, it don't look like this gonna work out, and it didn't work out, but then something better came along? How many times has that happened? You've got to realize this, Man. I was talking to a family who had got displaced from the Katrina thing that happened down there in New Orleans. And Man, when they said, yeah, we got a displaced from Katrina, and I braced myself because, oh woe is me? Here comes this story. I gotta hear this, and I gotta be encouraged and think of something. It was totally different. They totally totally blew me away.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: The brother said, Man, is actually the best thing that ever happened to my family. And I went whoa And he said, yeah, man, he said, because what happened was he said, I got settled in. He said, Plus, I was doing some things outside of my marriage down there, he said, I was doing some stuff in the streets I ain't need to be doing he said, Man, it all got washed away. We thought our life would never be the same. But he said, man, my life ain't need to be the same.
Speaker 6: He said.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: Now we live up here in Texas, we got a house, don't know nobody, he said, I ain't got nobody I know to get into trouble with. He said, man, I done rediscovered my wife, how beautiful she really is, how much my family really was counting on me. And he said, man, it straightened me up. Man, he said, so, I gotta tell you, Steve, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Now that's not always the case, but it's how you look at a situation. But just don't be anxious for anything, because God got a fix for you if you just let him work. So just stay on course, stay focused, don't lose faith, don't be anxious. Man, just stay in the wheel. Let God work with you. He got some great stuff in the store for you.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Wake up, Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up. Man's it's Thursday. Oh my god, it is Timmy Thursday. Yes it is, and it gets no better than a Timmy Thursday. This is a day that you walk around and you do at least one stupid thing today in honor of nephew Tommy. It is timey Thursdays. Matter of fact, do a prank today on one of your co workers. This is a good day for it. It's Thursday. Do some kind of prank at the job on your co worker to be good. Just tell them when it gets mad, it's our come on, it's timey Thursday. Let them know that. Okay, we can make this thing just go viral all over. Just do something stupid on time in Thursday. We need something exciting, something fun, something something we can do that we can say, yeah, we had fun on Thursday, and you know it helps you get right on over there Friday. Ain't nothing like getting up on fright. Just sid so, rise and shine, give yourself that stretch that morning, yell and sit on the edge of the bed and you got the thank the man, and then get out and get something. It's trying to get your hustle on and who else to help you get through it but the Steve Harby Morning Show, Shirley Strawbery or Call of Farrell Mississippi Monica and Kia Junior Boys fades. We are here on this great, on this great, great, great great stupid Thursday. Yeah, Timmy Thursday. Yes up, let's get it. Chop chotbody shut out.
Speaker 8: I'm just waiting on the Tommy Thursday.
Speaker 9: So what is it now?
Speaker 6: You do something stupid? You know, find something great. You can crank someone at word. You can call someone and frank them. You can call someone saying say your time and saying it hey, what you know? Whatever you want to do? All right, But matter of fact, I'm just gonna start calling people every morning while if Steve ain't here. Is that cool? Can I just start calling people just random? Just wake them up that I know? Just that I know, man, what you're doing? You sleep?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 6: I wake up to me?
Speaker 9: Or just start like a natural conversation time like you see the news last night.
Speaker 4: Yes, just.
Speaker 6: A Timmy hit list.
Speaker 4: You know that.
Speaker 6: I just called from friends and chop it up. People, I ain't talk to you in a minute, just give them a call. Your shack, what's up? You sleep? What's going on there?
Speaker 8: How shack?
Speaker 6: How big is your bed shack?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Do it?
Speaker 8: I like you roll over?
Speaker 6: How far do you roll over? I mean, what well are you in the bed when you roll over? Stuff like that? How this Son and Timmy hit list? That that makes that makes good sense?
Speaker 8: Like Tommy hit man. Hern come on, I like it?
Speaker 6: Do it all right, Tommy hit list. I'm writing it down.
Speaker 8: So what if we prank you? Don't play the games. You've never been Tommy, come on.
Speaker 6: Ye I've been. Oh, some guys have the cigarette ball prank me real bad? It was, I mean, it got serious.
Speaker 8: You didn't tell us about this.
Speaker 6: I didn't want to talk about it, and I don't want to discuss.
Speaker 3: It now either.
Speaker 4: I don't like it.
Speaker 8: You won't get to frighten everybody else. You go too far and somebody prank you. I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 6: Well, if you want to know, they locked me in the bathroom at the cigarette Bam. That ain't no prank. That's just militious.
Speaker 8: I don't like that. Hell coming up.
Speaker 10: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the pranker him who got pranked and mad about it. Nephew, tellmy right after this. You're listening stream Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Do you ever, notice your flora still look dirty even after you mop. Power mop gives you a deeper clean you can see and feel. Unlike stream mops. Swear for Power absorbs more dirt and locks it away even and hard to reach places like behind the toilet. The new micro scrubbers deliver thousands of tiny, deep cleaning actions for results that look, smell, and feel clean.
Speaker 8: No more dirty floors. Try to swift for power. Mom, love it or your money back. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back what you got for his nest?
Speaker 6: I got Keith Sweat. Yeah, this is belated birthday now, Keith Sweat. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach Manny is this Manny?
Speaker 11: Nah?
Speaker 4: This ain't Manny? Man this Sweat? Who's this man? Hey?
Speaker 2: This is right? He ain't man?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: This what okay? Hey? Uh, mister Keith. We got we got people down here. You're supposed to be here at the record store, man, right here in Harlem, and we got people wrapped around the building. You're supposed to be here sign in these cities, man, But it's been over all. These people have been standing there waiting on y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I don't know nothing about no record store and number two. I don't know nothing about doing no signing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Who set this up? Man?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I mean the name I was given was Manny. Who was Manny Man is my road manager.
Speaker 4: But he don't set things up. Man, he's a road manager. He's not my manager. He just handled my stuff on the road. But I was never told I was supposed to be nowhere to do anything, man, I mean, normally, wasn't somebody tell me me and them have an understanding that I book what I'm supposed to do. So I don't know nothing about.
Speaker 2: This, my brother, Okay, well you know we got to get this taken care of. We got people wrapped around the building. We got a table here laid out, we got pins and everything for you to sign these CDs. Man, we got one hundred people outside the store.
Speaker 4: My brother, nobody told me about no no shignings or no nothing.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know nothing about no signing for real.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well are you hearing what I'm saying to you?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: We got people outside the building waiting for you to arrive to sign some CDs. Now what I'm I supposed to tell these people.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're supposed to tell him, Man, I mean, you know, and it's kind of like you're raising your voice. First of all, I don't even know who you are calling me like this. I told you, man, I just set noting up. Man, And you know, I mean, I don't even know who gave you my number. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I don't handle all this information was on the fax machine. I got this as a contact number. Many is the person I'm supposed to be talking to, and missus Sweat was supposed to arrive here at twelve noon. Now here it is. It's one fifteen, one twenty man, and you ain't here, and we got people wrapped around the building. We've been advertising this for the last two weeks.
Speaker 4: I mean, no disrespect to you, but I don't think you hear me. Man, I don't know nothing about a sign. And if I knew about a signing or knew I had a sign and sasi, I wouldn't have the people sitting around or standing around like that. That's not what I do. But no one informed me that nothing like this was going down today.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, So okay, but look, man, but now that you realize people are here waiting, what you gonna do? What I'm supposed to tell them? Man, there's nowhere in the well I.
Speaker 4: Can get down there and do a signing at this time, late time, right now.
Speaker 2: Man, I mean, you need to get so big of that. You need you need to try to get yourself down you know.
Speaker 4: First of all, I mean, you know, what did you just say, y'all? I think you just called me I'm a.
Speaker 2: Name my son.
Speaker 4: Man, what did you just say to me? Man?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm saying. I'm saying you need to try and come on down and sign sign these CDs for these people. Man, these people are here, they waiting their line. They've been waiting over an hour on you. Now this it's not gonna go good. This is day dude. We got your we got your CD almost.
Speaker 4: On every shelve that I'm feeling you And I understand now I understand what you're saying to me, But there's no way I can get down there. Man, you just gonna have to reschedule it. So we're gonna have to reschedule this. I apologize for the you know, misunderstanding, but bottom line is I knew nothing about it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on a second, hold on, listen, and this is missus sweat. He's saying he don't know anything about me here. I'm telling him we got people all rapped all around the building. He don't care.
Speaker 4: Yo, Yo, dude, I say, I ain't here. I said, there's nothing I could do.
Speaker 2: I just say it, not just say that. Man.
Speaker 4: Don't put words in my mouth, my brother, what do you want me to All you got to do is reschedule it for another time, man, that's what you do.
Speaker 2: Hold on, man, I'm talking to my boss. I'm trying to figure out we got people finna get mad man because you're not here. Okay, whoever many many needs his? Man? He does. I don't say we don't know.
Speaker 4: Nothing about that.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: I ain't got nothing to do with that. Man. All I know is that nobody told me about that.
Speaker 2: Is you know our call?
Speaker 4: And he and I asked, who said, Because I don't do things unless I know where it's coming from.
Speaker 2: I ain't no way you can get your you can get yourself down up.
Speaker 4: You keep further of all, man, You don't talk to me like I'm your child. Man. You know you keep saying there's no way I can get my You know you're back.
Speaker 2: Up on what you're saying, dudey man, Man, we having a problem. This is supposed to be one of the biggest days of our records store. We got your CD on every shelf, and you you just so calm and collect like it's.
Speaker 4: Not a problem with you what I'm supposed to do? Man, when I needn't know nothing about it. I understand it's a problem. It's a problem because it makes me look like I'm a no show. But dude, I'm telling you again, I knew nothing.
Speaker 2: About this, man, hold on, hold on, want to say, take all his damn CDs off the shelf, every lad going off.
Speaker 4: The yo, yo, I don't know what you're talking about. Man. You losing your darn mind right now. Man, I'm not trying to disrespect you dudes, but you really losing your mind. Man, Now you're doing something you ain't got no business though. Man, I still reschedule the situation, man, you know tomorrow.
Speaker 2: To day only rescheduling when the album drops today.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, so there's nothing I could do about this, dude, nothing.
Speaker 2: Who's the way way sounds like you're raising your voice.
Speaker 4: Out my boys, man, because you now you disrespect me. You don't call my phone going on like like like I'm somebody's child, like I'm your child, dude, and you don't talk to me like that. Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, so you can't stop what you're doing and bring your butt down here to the record store. Ain't want to be what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, I can't stop what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Man, what you're doing right now, that's so important.
Speaker 4: You can't come man.
Speaker 2: It ain't none of your business what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm saying, I know I knew nothing about this, man, So I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you like like like I gotta explain to you why I can't. I gotta stop what I'm doing to come down there. I knew nothing about it. It's not my fault, dude. You need to take this up with somebody who scheduled this because I didn't schedule it.
Speaker 2: That's a right and a wrong way to look right and the wrong way to do somebody, mister sweat man, come on now, you rec my songs.
Speaker 4: Man, Come on, man, I.
Speaker 2: Take no Proubt song. I'm just gonna go out here and tell everybody in the line. Mister Sweat don't want to come, okay, and I'm taking all of these TVs off the shelf because you don't want to stand up and be the celebrity that you're supposed to be. Man, Okay, now you know what, Man, at this point, you do what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Man. But Yo, who am I talking to you anyway?
Speaker 11: En?
Speaker 2: Man Rahen Roien, I work here at the store.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'll see you, Raheen.
Speaker 2: You go ahead and do what you're get me to do, and I'll come and see you.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: What what what what you mean You're gonna see me? What that means?
Speaker 4: I'll see you, I'll see you. I'll see you. That's what it means.
Speaker 2: I'll see you, Okay, because because the bottom line is man, Tommy said you was gonna come. He the one said you was gonna come.
Speaker 4: Sign Tommy Who now you raheen? Tommy? Who the who the hell is the.
Speaker 2: Tommy Tommy man nephew Tommy from the Steel Harby Morning Show. Sweat, I got your.
Speaker 4: Boy, man. You know what, man, y'all tripping bud, Hey, you don't even understand what makes me do you're crazy?
Speaker 10: Bos?
Speaker 11: I mean, you know, y'all don't have anything that.
Speaker 2: Men look at it. You know, I know you got your show, but you got to tell me what is the baddest radio show in the morning.
Speaker 4: The Steve Irby Money Show. Man, get off my phone, nephtw time.
Speaker 8: All right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 10: Coming up next to this as the really Low and Junior. Right after this, you're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Do you ever notice your floora still look dirty even after you mop? Power Mop gives you a deeper clean you can see and feel. Unlike stream mops sot for power Mop absorbs more dirt and locks it away even and hard to reach places.
Speaker 8: Like behind the toilet.
Speaker 1: The new micro scrubbers deliver thousands of tiny deep cleaning actions for results that looks, smell, and feel clean. No more dirty floors. Try to swear for power Mom, love it or your money back.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour and Entertainment news, Hallie Berry Tommy says her sex life is back.
Speaker 3: Whoa go girl? Okay?
Speaker 10: All right, well yeah all that over all that over for a minute plus. The NAACP Convention is underway. In Chicago and Democrat Senator. Democratic Senate nominee James Tallerico tells his supporters to keep Jasmine Crockett's name out of their mouths. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour. Right now, it is time to ask the Realido and Junior. You guys ready, come on, Come on, all right, This is from Jay and McKinney. Jay writes, my wife ran in the store to get some eggs and came out with an old friend of ours. She walked him right over to our card, knowing that I haven't talked to this guy in ten years and he still owes me money. She thought I would have let it go by now, and now I have a problem with my wife. Am I wrong for being mad?
Speaker 6: No, you are not wrong. She ain't had no badiners do your wife much? Y'all ain't on the same pay clearly know where to go?
Speaker 8: You still hold listen to that.
Speaker 6: He owes some money from ten years ago. This is not over.
Speaker 8: Sure, he didn't say how much.
Speaker 6: I don't care if it was fifty dollars.
Speaker 8: This is not over after ten years. You still oh me?
Speaker 6: You ain't said nothing. My wife has seen you in the grocery store. My wife should My wife should have had the same attitude I got. When you're gonna pay me exactly, I wouldn't have had no conversation, But my jacket don't do nothing like that.
Speaker 8: She don't prank you like that.
Speaker 6: Jack, don't prank me.
Speaker 8: You do not have a sense of humor about pranking your What is.
Speaker 6: What is honey? By bringing this man out this stove over to the car from ten years ago? What's fun about this here, junior?
Speaker 9: But this ain't funny at all? Ten years ago? You owen money.
Speaker 12: First of all, you brought up to the car. That's one mistake too. What you doing in a store owing me money? That's what I need to know.
Speaker 8: What did you and he doing?
Speaker 12: You should have bout with me so I got my money back ten years My wife should have walked this and hey, you need to put them chips down before he seen.
Speaker 9: Don't let JR get you. You in here shopping with my shot his money back to me is what you need to be doing.
Speaker 4: What did you what?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 12: Hey, hey, put that straight back on the rack. Now you ain't got no money because I ain't got money. Yeah, you should have been mad all right, gotta fake down now, we're faking.
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 9: Ject to see your brothers?
Speaker 3: All right now?
Speaker 9: Then the car door close. Could you bring Jesse over to the car phone exactly?
Speaker 6: You go back in there and eat a bag of salad ball I can.
Speaker 8: All right, Moving on to the arms, Taylorida.
Speaker 10: He's white, said, my husband's mama staying with us, So we go down to the basement to have sex.
Speaker 8: He acts like he's afraid of her. We're grown and married.
Speaker 10: Why should I have to suppress my sexuality with my husband because his mom is in our home?
Speaker 6: Why you dumb baby, get your holler on all over that house. His mama gonna have to learn. If you're gonna stay there, you ain't got nowhere else to stay. You're finna hear how it go on around here? Get to Holly. I wouldn't stop holling, and I would. I'd be all over that house. I wouldn't be in the basement. I'd be all in the kitchen, all in the living room. It's going down all over the place. Your mama gonna learn here, Yo, your mama gonna learn today. She's gonna learn today. She better sit down on the front porch. That's what she do better. Th and she ought to knock for she come in.
Speaker 10: So you're saying, you're saying you would, and you would do it in front of your mother. Basically, mym mam would not see.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 6: Always tradition. Who mama staying with us? It's her mama, mama.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, uhh, Yeah, that don't make no sense.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you got to you got you got to go ahead and go down to this basement.
Speaker 12: Man, you know, like you know, I can't see myself with that situation with Lisha Carroll because there's too much gospel music in here, way too much got music.
Speaker 9: Every morning when your mama staying with you way too much.
Speaker 8: Ain't at the midnight.
Speaker 9: Our God's going to turn around.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 9: Get your mammy in the house. Come on, Kurt Franklin playing all this.
Speaker 3: We can't.
Speaker 9: We have to go down to the basement, which is the equipment of going down to hell.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 6: Down today. Bottom may be having said, y'all, y'all think Kirk can Fred.
Speaker 8: You think I got think you don't want to think them out?
Speaker 6: You think them gospel singer is not having sick that's what y'all think.
Speaker 10: And and if they are, they're not doing it with their mom in the home where she could hear them.
Speaker 6: You think Marvin's snap ain't locking them. Marmy's snap ain't locking them though at home? You think you like he did drink, you locked that door. And we ain't leaving out of hire to everybody happy up in here.
Speaker 8: I'm all right, my.
Speaker 9: Mama can't see my wife. Ankle, where your long dress?
Speaker 6: Girl?
Speaker 9: Where's your long dress? Lea, where's your long dress? Put your moment?
Speaker 6: You think you need to clark sisters just clocking.
Speaker 4: That's what y'all think.
Speaker 6: You think they're just cloking. Not what y'all to think.
Speaker 9: You can't do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this took a hard left.
Speaker 4: That way.
Speaker 6: Y'all just act like y'all just act like gospel people just just ain't. They ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 9: We don't we never even ever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you come up, you start talking all this music they playing, then people that's saying that music is a very one doing it to the same the same one.
Speaker 8: We're moving on. We're moving on.
Speaker 6: You think Joe before Sunday, you think Joe doing enough?
Speaker 8: Buddy?
Speaker 6: When I am what I say I am where we are?
Speaker 10: We are going on in Brooklyn, Mike, and Brooklyn writes. The girl that I'm dating is gorgeous, and she's got a nice apartment and a nice car. Her home is clean, but her car is full of clothes, shoes, and even a wig or two. It's a turnoff for me. Would I offend her if I offered to help her clean out her car?
Speaker 8: It's a nice car.
Speaker 6: I can't do nasty, so this is a turnoff for me. I can't do nasty, and I don't. I don't think she live at that house. That's it don't make sense that house that clean, in that car, I think she lived in that car anywhere whom we is, that's where she really lived. To be honest with her wig, wherever her wig is, that's what.
Speaker 8: But the question is would he offend her?
Speaker 10: Do you think he would offend her if he offered to help her clean out her nasty car?
Speaker 6: As you say, a woman would probably be offended. I think she's gonna be offended because now you calling her nasty?
Speaker 8: So uh, Junior, what you think?
Speaker 12: Yeah, she would be offended because you know, hey, let me help you clean out your car, and she's gonna be like, well, I'm gonna put my stuff at because clearly, like Tom said, that's not her apartment. No, that's offensive when you got somebody who liveing crazy and it's dysfunctional to you, but it's functional to her.
Speaker 9: She know everything. You ain't in that car. But when you're riding in there and that wig watshed to get some shoulder, that's.
Speaker 12: It ain't on your head. It's like he's just up against the window. But that wig is right there itching on the back of.
Speaker 6: Yard wig and it's scratching you like that, like like that, hey.
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you got a he.
Speaker 12: So she got a shoe back there and he'll just dodge it in the back of your back. That's too much stuff in here. You know you got to you got a review mirror. But then there's another mirror in the way of the rearview mirror. Now we looking back in the front.
Speaker 6: That's the makeup the makeup mirror.
Speaker 9: How you started the back of the call this whole mirror back here in the vaccine.
Speaker 10: Thank you really though, and Junior coming up at the top of the hour, we will have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show, all right telling we got something especially for you. According to today dot Com, halle Berry, who is fifty nine years old, says her sex life is back all right. She said that during a recent interview on hote Kothby's podcast, Hallie discussed aging and the realities of menopause. She also discussed her partnership with a new product called Juicy Like a Peach, and she said that helped her reclaim her sex life and it's time to stop shying away from conversations about pleasure. This is your girl, your crush, halle Berry.
Speaker 6: What do you think she can She can do no wrong, she can't. I'm finn to buy some of these peach pleasures or whatever it is she got, whatever like peach, juicy like a peach. I'm finna buy whatever it is she got and bring it to the high You know, I can't.
Speaker 8: Bring it to the house.
Speaker 6: What well, well am I gonna take the juicy peaches from? What am I gonna do with the phone? I can't bring it. I can't just my wife can't go with my bag. And I got the juicy lack of peaches in there, and I ain't talk to her about it. I got, I got, I got to give it to her. What are we supposed to do with the juice of peaches?
Speaker 8: We'll find out when they come out, she'll talk about it.
Speaker 6: We don't know how it works, know how it works?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a toy like candy guy like is some one of them kind of toy?
Speaker 8: Isn't that area? Yea? And that general vicenity, Yeah, it's a history. It's candy adjacent. Let's say that, you know candy.
Speaker 6: Let you know what hotel us is all about. We got instructions with Halle Bard. Haley gotta tell her what to.
Speaker 2: Do with it?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 8: I'm not that complicated. Yeah, you picked up on that part.
Speaker 10: I thought you would like the fact that she said her sex life is back, but moving on.
Speaker 3: Ain't back with me?
Speaker 6: About that? She happy over there with him?
Speaker 4: What about that.
Speaker 8: She's almost sixty? Yeah, she looks great.
Speaker 6: And we've only seen each other one time only one thing.
Speaker 8: Couldn't speak and you couldn't speak to.
Speaker 6: Her, y'all. Ain't never seen y'all crush and was speetured.
Speaker 8: Come on, when Carl and I met Jenzel, Yeah, oh, I saw that same thing.
Speaker 11: Thing. Yeah, he.
Speaker 8: In New York and he was leaning against the wall. Surely I almost passed out. What was there to say? What was there to talk about?
Speaker 6: I was speechless too when you saw.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like.
Speaker 8: Moveta all right? Switching gears guys.
Speaker 10: In trending political news, Democratic US Texas Senate candidate James Tallerrico check some of his own supporters about US Representative Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 8: This was at an event in Houston.
Speaker 10: Tall Rico said, quote, if you claim to be my supporter, if you claim to be a part of this movement that we are building, please keep Congresswoman Crockett's name out of your mouth, because some people were, you know, were criticizing her and stuff, and he doesn't like that. He wants them to work together, you know, as Democrats and win these mid terms, you know more importantly, Yeah, exactly. He took the you know, the high road on this one, and he definitely wants that support now. According to US News, Jasmine Crockett responded in part on social media, saying quote, I'm probably about to make a shocking endorsement.
Speaker 8: Some of the trolls are going to be hella mad. Stay tuned.
Speaker 10: She's still spicy.
Speaker 8: But yeah, he's winning.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, So you know, let's let's let's get together on this. You know, all this division and separation and all that. No, keep her name out of your mouth unless it's good, all right.
Speaker 9: And that countdown is on.
Speaker 8: The countdown is on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, election countdown on. But do we even have a person that we think is the best person to run for president when it's.
Speaker 8: Time we got Democratic party?
Speaker 1: Put a Democratic part Probably Newsome out of California, the governor, because his clap back is strong.
Speaker 8: He's not scared. He's not scared at all all. It's not afraid at all. So I see him right now, since that's what we're doing. Now, okay, let's yeah, let's go. He said, hold my hold my beer, give me my phone, give my phone, all right, guys and more Divine nine News.
Speaker 10: The seventy second International Boulet of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated is on in Las Vegas. Congratulations to the newest honorary members, including actress Pauletta Washington. We're just talking about Denzel. That is Denzel Washington's wife. Of course, Latanya Richardson Jackson, who is Samuel L. Jackson's wife, is now an honorary aka yeah yes yes, an actress director Sally Richardson The Beautiful Sally Yes Uh, along with other distinguished honore So congratulations to all of those ladies.
Speaker 8: And your wife is in Vegas right now.
Speaker 6: For my daughter is in Vegas. They I talked to him yesterday. They a k and it up Spenderrella dj in at one of the parties. They've been having a good time. They've done it just spending all the daddy money.
Speaker 8: That's what the that's what they're supposed to they do.
Speaker 6: My daughter be text me, gonna need a little zel today, Daddy.
Speaker 8: I love that. You know that that we've been trained to always ask for more than what we really need. You do know that, all right? But you know what I for her?
Speaker 6: But I give it whatever because she yes with them boys, be the pin nineteen dolls? How much it called nineteen what nineteen dollar feet cent? I'm not giving you twenty here.
Speaker 8: That's so crazy, all right, guys, thank you.
Speaker 10: Coming up twenty minutes after, we'll talk about getting fired.
Speaker 8: Right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Do you ever notice your floors still look dirty even after you mop power mop gives you a deeper clean you can see and feel. Unlike stream mops, Swift for Power Mop absorbs more dirt and locks it away even and hard to reach places like behind the toilet. The new micro scrubbers deliver thousands of tiny, deep cleaning actions for results that look, smell, and feel clean. No more dirty floors. Try the Swift for Power Mop. Love it or your money back.
Speaker 10: Well, you know everyone is talking about sports analyst Ryan Clark getting fired while he was on the air.
Speaker 8: That's just cruel.
Speaker 10: During ESPN's NFL Live, Ryan posted about his recent firing on x and said, quote, sending prayers and love to all of those laid off today by ESPN. So many of you have poured your life into that company, and I know how you're feeling right now. My hope is that as this door closes, another opens for you all. God bless I like that class. Yes, you know, it's very uh huh. So we kind of touched on this yesterday. We talked about a little bit yesterday. What do you guys think about this? Have you ever been fired? Have you ever been fired? First of all, I mean I think everyone has right been fired.
Speaker 8: Yes, why are you here? More obvious reason.
Speaker 6: I know it's only for a few eights.
Speaker 8: You know, really you got that kind of agreement.
Speaker 6: It is that kind of relationship.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: Appotism is real. Yes, you know, nepotism is real. So junior, you ever been fired? You didn't respond? What happened?
Speaker 9: Wow, it was kind of a mutual thing.
Speaker 4: But uh.
Speaker 12: Once I was working for the paint company and they had me delivered the paint to the prison, that was pretty much my last day. I told them we can't go back down to this prison no more. Because I drove them there and the inmates kept telling me, come on, bring the truck in. I didn't move that truck. And then they called back down to the job and told me your worker won't come into the prison by the two hours. It's supposed to be like an hour job. It took two and a half hours because I didn't move the truck. The inmates said come in.
Speaker 9: It wasn't a ball, it wasn't a warden, it was an inmate. I just don't listen to inmates. I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: All the paint.
Speaker 9: I just turned the truck around and brought the paint back. Get Some said you can't work in mister States. Okay, cool.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so that was kind of a justifiable firing though. But Ryan Clark, though everybody's like that was on the air. That was not Yeah, that wasn't cool.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I believe the bounce back is going to be real. I believe Ryan Clark is probably going to get a job in a better position. If y'all y'all remember when when tam Tamra Hall got fired. Yeah, and look what and look what happened after that. You know, she just blossomed into a whole new show, her own show, doing Doing.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what I'm praying for for for Ryan, it's to bounce back like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show them on the air though. I mean really, but a lot of way get fired. They go to work and then they work all day and it's like when you walk in there, you knew you were gonna fire me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, get up, get you for everything.
Speaker 6: Fix it with my tea card. Don't work. I just can't get in the building. I'd rather be that, but don't let me get to work and start working.
Speaker 10: And yeah, as hard as it was for me to get up this morning, Yeah, all right, guys, coming up, We're going to talk about the Nolan Wells case.
Speaker 9: Right after this Less Sufs DJ Caglin.
Speaker 8: And you're listening to Steve Harvey Morner's show.
Speaker 7: There's Morner Shows, and there's the greatest Steve Harvey Mornings Show.
Speaker 6: Another one.
Speaker 8: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Well, as we all know, eighteen year old Nolan Wells was found dead off the coast of Horn Island in the Mississippi Gulf Coast. This was two days after going missing over the fourth of July weekend. We've all heard the story well. Yesterday, during a press conference at the NAACP National Convention in Chicago, civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump announced the preliminary findings of the independent autopsy, which was arranged by Nolan wells parents, Christine and Elmore Wansley, and it was funded in part by former NFL player Colin Kaepernick. They wanted to determine if Nolan's injuries were beyond drowning, if there was some foul play involved, just what exactly happened when how they want the details. They want to know what happened to their son. The autopsy findings determined that there was no official cause of death due to this pending investigation. So this is where we are right now. Still we know nothing. Yeah, where we were, and the news covers that they had took quite a long time. It was very detailed. I wasn't expecting to get all of that, you know that. I thought it was going to be summarized or something. But yeah, it was long.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was very detailed.
Speaker 1: They could not determine the doctor Mitchell, the pathologists could not determine the cause of death when the death occurred. And then also the issue of the throat, the throat removal.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of a throat being removed. That is that normal?
Speaker 8: I don't know. I have no idea yet.
Speaker 6: I mean, you don't know about.
Speaker 8: Is that an contributing factor to his death, to its death? That's the part of this death, you know, death. We need to know more than you know why. We just need to know what happened.
Speaker 10: Okay, And so I guess they're gonna have to maybe eventually if they don't know anything here, since his investigation is still going on, they might even have to do another autopsy.
Speaker 8: I just think it was a lot. It was a lot for the parents to sit there and.
Speaker 6: Hear that out.
Speaker 10: They may have wanted to hear it, but I'm just saying that that was a lot right their son, and don't you empathize with them? So, I mean the mother, you know, she's been called a racist, and you know, I mean the dad was saying that Nolan would normally be at football practice and he'd be calling him after practicing.
Speaker 8: I made this play, and I made this play. But that's never gonna happen again.
Speaker 10: Now, Yeah, and I no longer take it for granted, even right, Yeah, with your son, Yeah, who's at football practice? Yeah, this is just a horrible, horrible story. It's gone on too long, and we really need to know what happened.
Speaker 8: We need transparency.
Speaker 1: And that's the word that attorney Crump, Benjamin Crump used yesterday throughout you know, the press conference. We talked about transparency, and it's just heartbreaking. Just like you said, Nolan Wells's mother, Christine is Christine Wansley.
Speaker 8: She says that they've received hate mail, they've.
Speaker 1: Been criticized, they've been talked about death threats, they've been talked about how they parent, their parenting style, question over and over with broken hearts that will never ever be repaired, never ever. This is something they are going to have to learn to live with for the rest of their lives. And that I can't even imagine that. I can't I can't imagine.
Speaker 6: You know, you know what y'all looking at this. I just this kid. No one person did this to this kid, not this kid. It took more than one person to hurt this kid like.
Speaker 8: He was physically she was physically enough to fight off.
Speaker 6: I think, yeah, it's more than one person that hurt this kid, that killed this kid.
Speaker 12: The importance of them saying they're not going to rule out foul play, rule out foul playing. It's not the state of Mississippi said there was no foul play.
Speaker 9: They did pull that out. That is important that they say that that that something happened. We ain't gonna rule out there was.
Speaker 12: No foul play, just like Mississippi just tried to dismiss it as if there was no foul play.
Speaker 9: Investigation necessary. No, that's important to that.
Speaker 6: So we know Roger Mitchell, who's one did who did the autopsy in Mississippi?
Speaker 8: Oh, that medical state, I think it's the state.
Speaker 4: Was his name.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can look that up, all right, guys, yeah, we'll be watching this story for sure.
Speaker 8: Coming up, we'll have more to pray.
Speaker 10: Yeah, family, Yeah, absolutely, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after it, it's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is I'm trying to hold it together. Wait till you hear this letter. Okay, wait till you hear it. We'll get into it in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call, nephew, what you got for us today?
Speaker 6: Going down there? A church, going down there, You're always down at the church. Are the best people to prank? That really are? They are the best. They let you have it all right. This right here is make a wish ministry. Make a wish ministry, you know, this is where you call and these people of this particular ministry they try to with there's something that you that you desire that if it's within their will power, they try to get it for you. That's what they do. Make a wish ministry. So I am on my deathbed, I call make a wish ministry and ask them. You know, there's someone at the church that I that I really desire. And I've never ever been with a woman before. I haven't, yes, I haven't. So the minister that answers, right, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know. Explain it out acting, yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Mean cloats in and out of character, you know me.
Speaker 6: But anyway, the guy that answers the phone, of course, he's my target. And he's the one that runs to make a wish ministry and listen to what I asked him for that I won't before I leave. U uh deserve world. All right, here we make a wish.
Speaker 5: Let's go get new Baptist. This is Terrence. May help you, please, brother Terrence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how you doing?
Speaker 11: I got uh your number? You you went to over the church you with to make a wish ministry?
Speaker 5: Yes, I am, I may help you.
Speaker 11: Well listen, I'm I'm I'm actually uh I'm I'm I'm terminally here, brother, brother Terrence. And I don't you know as far as what the doctors tell me, it could be six months or another year, but I know, uh, my time here is definitely limited.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but we're definitely here to help you out with whatever you need or whatever we can help you with.
Speaker 2: So what can we do for you?
Speaker 11: Well? You know, I truly believe that sometimes people have you know, I've seen one of the more movies they got with it got a bucket list or whatever they call it. You know, people trying to do things before they leave here. I guess I just sitting around trying to figure out what I could do and what I wanted to do before I left this world and went on to what he asked for me next. You know, I don't believe in doing anything unless is prayed on first. Oh yeah, if you don't mind, maybe you can. You know, before I even tell you my wish. We prayed at the wish.
Speaker 2: To come true.
Speaker 11: You're not doing.
Speaker 2: Anything like that.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I don't mind praying. That's what we're here for. Bow your head with me.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, yes, sir?
Speaker 8: Is your head boy, Yes, sir, yes, sir, it is Brother God.
Speaker 5: We come to you in the homeless way. We know how Lord, we asked you to touch this young man and every which way he hurt, and then we asked you to deliver him for whatever is going on with him, and let him know that we the church is here to help him with whatever his needs is in his last days. And Jesus Name, I pray, say Amen with me.
Speaker 11: Amen, Amen, Amen, that's gonna.
Speaker 3: Do it here.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: You a member of the church here of New York.
Speaker 11: Well, I was a member. I still consider myself a member. It's just been quite some time trying to over a year and a half, two years since I've been able to come, you know, through to my illness. But definitely I will remember that.
Speaker 5: Well, that's all right. We're not worried about all that. We just here to take care of your last and final wish. That's what our ministry is for. You know. We helps people with with with anything they need, you know, like.
Speaker 11: What what what all of I mean when when people call and want things, what all of you you all, what all of y'all helped them with?
Speaker 5: Well, we've helped them with the rent, uh, take them to the store, help them with a utility bill, come out and cut the grass, anything like that that they just can't do. Take them to the doctor's apartment. Anything we'd like to help them with. We do exactly that.
Speaker 11: Okay, well, I pretty much got those things taken care of. I think what i'd like to do between you and and myself brother saying that I've never told anyone what I'm about to tell you. I've never been with a with a woman to call I'm you know, I'm thirty eight, but I've never been with a woman.
Speaker 5: Well, I guess that might be a blessing. You might you might be here. That's a good thing.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, but sometimes you know, I guess before I leave, I guess that's a desire that I have. And and and uh, what I wanted to ask you was there is a lady there at the church, and before I leave, I think that's the woman that I would actually.
Speaker 2: Like to to be with.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if Make a Wish ministry can support that kind of stuff.
Speaker 11: But go ahead, let me hear, okay that the lady that i'm I'm actually interested in actually, uh, she.
Speaker 2: Works at the church too.
Speaker 11: Oh really, when I see she's kind of a tall when she's about five to nine, and she's probably about a size D a beautiful long league man and and and sandy type of hand sandy color, sandy brown man. And I mean she looked like caramel.
Speaker 5: Hold on a minute, what's her name?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 11: I think her name Linda?
Speaker 5: Now hold on, that's my wife? What you mean?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? See?
Speaker 11: Wait? Wait wait wait wait wait wait sending your wife?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my wife. You sorvins?
Speaker 11: What do you mean? Listen, y'all are ministry now. Now if y'all supposed to be taking care of people, don't make a wish and taking care of what they want before they leave this world? If that's my wish, what is the problem?
Speaker 2: Listen here?
Speaker 5: You didn't cross every line there was about this man, So I don't give a body more. You talking about sleeping with my wife. If I see you, I'm gonna do something to you. They ain't gonna even be able to recognize you. So what the you talking about? Missing with my wife? Son of am?
Speaker 11: I call missus Linda myself and seeing she don't have a problem with helping me to make my wish come.
Speaker 5: True, go right on it and calling. You won't call nobody else. That'll be the last call you make.
Speaker 11: I thought y'all were here to relieve people and so they can enjoy themselves before they leave this world.
Speaker 5: You talking about sleeping with my wife. Are you crazy?
Speaker 11: But if I'm finna leave here, ain't nobody gonna know?
Speaker 4: But you want huh?
Speaker 5: I don't care if you die. I don't care. You ain't sleeping with my wife, and you're fool with her. You probably gonna go ahead and die quicker than you need to.
Speaker 2: I thought this was a ministry.
Speaker 5: I don't tell you.
Speaker 11: Now you're over there telling me about dying.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 11: Supposed to be a ministry that helps people before they leave.
Speaker 5: No word what it is. But you talking about sleeping with my wife. You got an illness, but something must be wrong with your We ain't talking about messing with my wife.
Speaker 11: Ain't nobody gonna even know? I find with your wife wants something gonna they ain't gonna beople to do it. Y'all. At least you would have helped me before I left.
Speaker 5: No, I can't help you with nothing. And let me tell you something. I'm not to preach. I'm at the past. I'm not the deacon, I'm not none of them. But if you mentioned my wife, you gonna know who I am. I'm gonna be the hundred to take or do you understand?
Speaker 11: I don't hear what you're saying, but I got one more paint. I need to tell you about who I.
Speaker 5: Am who asked you to go ahead?
Speaker 2: I mean, nehew talk me.
Speaker 11: From the Steel Harvey Morning Show. Your wife Linda got me the phrase shop.
Speaker 5: Now, y'all.
Speaker 2: You wrong with that? Y'all ain't even recording this.
Speaker 11: Man recording every last.
Speaker 2: Bit LRD hammers past ain't gonna hear this is.
Speaker 11: Oh god, I got one more thing that Lord, what is the fastest? And I mean the radio show in the last.
Speaker 5: Steve Harvey Morning Show, that.
Speaker 6: Right, there was greatness. I don't care what you say anyway you look at.
Speaker 8: So let me get this straight. You wanted his wife. That was your dying wish.
Speaker 6: That's my wish.
Speaker 8: I wanted help.
Speaker 6: Come on, ain't nobody gonna know I'm gonna be dead? Let me have that. Come on, man, take one for the team.
Speaker 1: So, of all the people to prank, you decided that's what you do with. That's that's when you come up with, yeah, yeah, somebody, Hey, hey.
Speaker 6: Hey, ain't we talking about it? Yes? It worked, it worked.
Speaker 8: So you're saying job well done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, talking about it's people in the car blowing their horn. Yes, it's job well done.
Speaker 8: Yes, all right, thank you nephew.
Speaker 10: Coming up next, it is my Strawberry letter. The subject is I'm trying to hold it together. I'm waiting you hear this right after this. Globe Life Insurance can help you protect the people who matter most with coverage of up to one hundred thousand dollars. Whether you want to cover final expenses, pay off debt, or simply leave something behind for your loved ones, Globe Life makes it simple. Call Globe Life today at one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred, or visit globelifradio dot com to get a free quote. That's one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred or Globelifradio dot com. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show, it is time now for my Strawberry Letter for today. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry letter to STEVEVARVFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read what are you lefting about?
Speaker 3: Tommy?
Speaker 10: You're making me lest right us. We want to hear from you Okay, this letter right here could be yours.
Speaker 6: It could be yours. Buggle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here it is a strawberry. Oh that laughing.
Speaker 10: You haven't even heard the letter yet. Here we go subject. I'm trying to hold it together. Thank you, nephew.
Speaker 8: Dear Stephen Shirley.
Speaker 10: I've been with the same woman for twenty nine years, and we've been married for twenty six years. We have five children and fourteen grandchildren. On the outside looking in, it looks like we are a beautiful, retired couple, but on the inside, our marriage is in turmoil. My wife is having an affair, and I found out when I read her emails. It's like she wanted me to find out because she knows I go into her computer all the time. Based on what I read, they've been seeing each other off and on for over ten years. The saving grace for her is that she tells her lover that she loves me and that she'll never leave me because I'm the best thing that ever happened to her. It's ironic that I cheated on her many times, but I was never sloppy enough for her to find out. I feel like she wants to have a conversation about it, since she hasn't deleted any of the emails. I also know the guy well and we've played tennis together a couple of times in the past few years. My wife had sex with a man that I know, and he's been smiling in my face. That's the part that hurts the most because I bet he feels like he got.
Speaker 6: Over on me.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to hold it together and I'm debating on whether or not I'm going to talk to my wife. I have no right to be upset because I have had my fun on the side. If she knew I was cheating, she never said a word to me. I need advice. Should I confront my wife or let it go? Okay, I'm confused as to you know what you are upset about and all of that because you did the same thing. I mean, whether you talk to her or not, you really don't have a leg to stand on here, sir. You cheat it she cheated. Now we're here with you trying to nitpick on how she dated, who she dated, and what all happened, et cetera, etc. You should feel some kind of way because cheating hurts, doesn't It it really does hurt. We know about double standards. We talk about him a lot on this show. It was okay when you were doing it. Just because she didn't find out doesn't mean you.
Speaker 3: Know it was cool.
Speaker 10: But you've been doing it for years now. You guys have been together for twenty nine years. That's a long time, and you guys need a reset here. Instead of turning to other people for your happiness, you need to try and find your way back to each other if you can, if both of you want to stay in this marriage, I suggest counseling. I suggest therapy immediately. And of course here's the thing that maybe you didn't think about. Stop cheating. Let those side pieces go. How about that, Tommy, It.
Speaker 6: Ain't no fun when the rabbit got the gun. Yes, yes, you have cheated in the past. She is cheating now, cheating with somebody you played tennis with. You think he's gotten one over you, and you want to know should you say something? What should you say? What can you say? Here's what I think. You don't think she knows about you. She knows, she knows you're cheated. She knew exactly who you cheated with, and she don't care And that's why she don't care nothing about them. Dug on emails that you saw. She wanted you to see the email. She wanted you to know that she did it too. She does not care that you had ran up on this information that she waiting on you to bring it up. Here's the thing when you when somebody does to you what you've already done to them. Now you want to say something, and I don't. I don't think you should say anything. I think you should just be quiet. You got to you just got to ice it out. Don't say a word, but you can start working on having a better relationship. She she done it to you, you've done it to hum. Let's just let's try to get past that part and see if you can still salvage the relationship. She still loves you, evidently, if she's telling the side piece that clearly clearly she has not let that fade away. So the love is still there and you must still love her too, because you done took time to write this letter and let us know about all your grand babies and everything else. I don't know what that's got to do with anything, but anyway, y'all been together over twenty some years. I think I think you need to start spending more time with your wife. There's a way for you to spend enough time with your wife that you can actually fade out whatever else she got going on, and she don't have time for that. But now you got to start putting some effort towards your wife, which is what you should have been doing in the first place. Is giving your wife all the time she needs as y'all, or a comfort you're supposed to give her everything, Go out on dates, start all over. Do what you got to do to get your wife back to where she's like, I got enough with just my man. I don't need this other do put the time in with your wife. That's what you're gonna have to do now. Even though I want you to do that, I still want you to go down there to that tennis coat, yeah, and get that racket and accidentally swing that racket and crack him across the back. I just I just think one good crack cross the back, it just make you feel a whole lot. That's what's bothering you, bother you, that is that is Randall. You know what I'm saying. But that's what's body. That is Randal that's been over there all this time with your girl. That's the problem and you that's what That's what bothers any man. Well, what bothers a man is when he knows. Now he done read it, and he knows, and it just ain't sitting well.
Speaker 10: All right, hang on, hang on, nephew, thank you. We're gonna have part two of our response to today's twenty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 8: We will hear from Junior when we come back right after.
Speaker 9: You're not gonna like my random told of who you was messing with.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. And education is a transformation every day. The third Good Marshall College Fund transforms lives through scholarships and career advancement opportunities. Over a half of billion dollars has already gone back to students who needed most. We also connect companies with exceptional HBCU talent through workforce development initiatives. I am a proud HBCU graduate, and my education helped me reach my fullest potential. I'm continuing that tradition with my daughter, who will be attending in HBCU this fall. Generational excellence continues. TMCF is America's largest organization that exclusively represents the HBCU can join us in being part of the transformation applied, donate or partner with us today at TMCF dot org.
Speaker 10: All right, we're going to recap today's Strawberry letter. This title is The subject is I'm trying to hold it together now. A man wrote in he's twenty nine. He's been married to his wife for twenty nine years or twenty six years. They've been together for twenty nine years. They have five children, fourteen grandchildren. It looks like they have this perfect marriage on the outside, but inside they're cheating.
Speaker 8: He just found out that his wife is cheating with a guy he knows, and.
Speaker 10: He really can't say anything because he's cheated on his wife lots of times. You know, he's mad because his wife had sex with a man that he knows and who has been smiling in his face. So his ego is affected here. He says, that's the part that hurts the most. And because he thinks the guy feels that he got.
Speaker 8: Over on the husband.
Speaker 10: Well, whether he did or not, you're upset about but you say you have no right to be, and I agree with you, because you've had your fun on the side, and if she knew you were cheating, you said, she never said a word to you.
Speaker 8: And you want advice? Should you confront your wife or let it go? Junior? You're up? What do you say?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're not gonna like my answer, Shirley said, let me just go ahead and just get this out the way, get it out earlier.
Speaker 9: I don't understand. I don't care.
Speaker 12: I don't know why you put in the five kids and the fourteen grandchildren. Got nothing to do with this, nothing that's irrelevant. I just don't understand how now. I know you cheated and got all that, but we're not talking about you. This is not what we're doing. This is what you found out.
Speaker 9: You mean to tell me.
Speaker 12: I'm sitting here listening to Shirley read this letter. You mean to tell me you read the emails and just went on with life.
Speaker 9: That's what you did. You mean telling you read this email because he said she said to this man, she's man him and ain't never leaving him. You made that proud.
Speaker 12: Forget the fact she's sleeping with the man. That made you proud right there, So you just went on about life. So you just read that email. And just had breakfast. You ain't saying nothing. You just went on with life.
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 9: So you just read the email and just got in the shower. You just just just lathering up.
Speaker 8: You're there risting off.
Speaker 4: You read this.
Speaker 9: You read the email, and the same woman sleep with the bed you took on vacation. Of course he's looking over you, man, Yeah, he getting over.
Speaker 12: He ain't got none of these problems. You read that email and then you went and brought her a new car.
Speaker 9: How crazy is you.
Speaker 3: Are?
Speaker 9: You were just going on with life.
Speaker 8: Ain't nothing wrong here?
Speaker 9: You You you read that email and took her to dinner.
Speaker 12: You sitting up here with the man playing tennis, and you know he's sleeping with your wife.
Speaker 9: How is this possible?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 9: Lord, man, get some backbone or something.
Speaker 4: Uh huh?
Speaker 9: You ain't you You got to do something due? You just up here. You just up here. Man, You up there, the man sleeping with your wife.
Speaker 6: You the red email.
Speaker 9: Now you're at the hospital because you finna get another grand child?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 9: What you doing in labor and delivery with your wife and she got an affair? Why are you in here ketting up? We got thirteen other grand baby from counting up about you know what?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 9: You just going on with life?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: You ain't saying nothing.
Speaker 3: So you just in there?
Speaker 12: You just in there, your wife, you'd have read the email. You see what the man now you're in church with your hands up.
Speaker 9: Praise God he's got He is so good to me. What is you doing though? What is you doing?
Speaker 3: What matter? Fact?
Speaker 9: If you in the email, why you didn't hit the reply button and send your message back?
Speaker 8: Oh what would it have said? Though?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 12: Man, I know you we played tennis together. I see it this Saturday. But I'm not bringing my racket, bringing my golf club, bringing the club, bring something out, Wenna, have this? I don't understand how this is this? You just said, Okay, I got caught. You know, I cheated on her, but she put it in her face. But this is all in your face and you're just going on with life.
Speaker 3: Dog what man?
Speaker 11: Is this?
Speaker 9: I don't know? No, man, Like, I'm na tell you something. I know some men.
Speaker 12: Who've done it, and they I know they've cheated, I know, but they never put in their white face.
Speaker 9: But I'll be dog on if I sit down here with got to read my white email. Hold on, hold on and you're right.
Speaker 12: Here is a double standing. But you ain't gonna test about me. Why is y'all even discussed if you're cheating? Why am I a subject matter?
Speaker 2: Why am I in this?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 9: What's your bringing me up?
Speaker 8: Folk?
Speaker 9: But I was cheating. I never mentioned your name.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 9: Not even going by the rules of cheating, following the protocol. Y'all got to follow protocols. Y'all just just talking about me.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 9: You know my whole vacation schedule, so y'all can get together. He leaving on Wednesday, Now, y'all together Wednsday through Sunday.
Speaker 8: Y'all know everything.
Speaker 9: Y'all ain't gonna be talking about me.
Speaker 8: Why is it written anyway? Why why are they in emails?
Speaker 9: Ain't went up?
Speaker 3: Come here?
Speaker 8: No, that's evidence, Yeah, that's evidence.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 9: You know everything by this man? My a one c went up. She told him.
Speaker 8: But I love my husband though, but I love my husband.
Speaker 9: Ain't never leaving. Oh no, you're gonna be leaving. It'll be forced to leave here. This don't make no sense. Somebody tell me I'm crazy.
Speaker 8: We know you're crazy, but I'm talking about that.
Speaker 9: If you read this email, dog are we going about life the same way.
Speaker 6: No, we're not.
Speaker 8: We can't.
Speaker 9: This is impossible.
Speaker 8: I'm mad like I'm You're mad. I see it, You're mad.
Speaker 9: I'm mad like this my girl?
Speaker 8: All right, guys.
Speaker 10: Poster comings on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harve FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast and the free iHeartRadio apps.
Speaker 8: Free Never Sounded So good. You can download it today now.
Speaker 10: Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, Junior is going to cool down and give us some sports talk.
Speaker 8: Right after this, you're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: An education is a transformation every day. The Third Marshall College Fund transformed lives through scholarships, professional development, and career advancement opportunities. We also connect forward thinking companies with exceptional HBCU talent through workforce development programs. I'm a proud HBCU graduated. My experience shape me into the person I am today. The education, culture, community, and lifelong connections help me reach my fullest potential. The Thirdgood Marshall College Fund is America's largest organization that exclusively represents the HBCU community. If you believe in education, opportunity in building future leaders.
Speaker 8: This is where it starts.
Speaker 1: Join us and be a part of the transformation. Apply, donate or partner with us today at t MCF dot org.
Speaker 8: It is time now for junior and sports talk. Junior. What you got for us?
Speaker 12: Okay, Shirley August fifteenth, I have that though. That's gonna be in Jackson, Mississippi. Go to ticket messing dot com, get your tickets. Tony Roberts, Mark Curry, T. K. Kirkland and myself gonna be on that show.
Speaker 9: Then the next.
Speaker 12: Weekend in Lansdown, Pennsylvania, lands Down.
Speaker 9: Theater, We're gonna be there. We got Quake Kim Kim Kim Whidley, she gonna be there. You know her birthday, birthday, birthday, that's my girl.
Speaker 12: Manu god Toy gonna be on that show Man along with Darren Fleet. And then September fifth at the MGM Grand in Washington, d C. Were gonna be there, Me and Earthquake one night only at the MGM Grand Theater at the MGM Grand on the National Harbor. Y'all come on, get your ticket dot com. Come see us on that Man. It's gonna be a great show. All right, let's talk about this. You know, everybody's talking about Ryan Clark getting fired from ESPN doing NFL Live, and uh, you know, and he wasn't the only one.
Speaker 9: They let Cam Newton go.
Speaker 7: Cam.
Speaker 8: I saw that Cam Newton was let.
Speaker 6: Go bar letting the wrong one go. That's what we're doing, y'all.
Speaker 12: Want to know what me, Bart Scott, Ryan Clark, Cam Newton and Junior all having coming?
Speaker 8: What could that?
Speaker 9: I was let go from a production too. And the person who fired me is on this show.
Speaker 8: Too, Tommy.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, oh yeah, find me what what he fined me? Where's Papa raised money? I remember that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Tommy, Tommy's playing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I got fired.
Speaker 8: Didn't know then? Yeah? Sure, why what?
Speaker 12: Well, well, you know, I'm entertainer and Tommy put me in the prop's department. Now, I didn't know what prop's department meant. I wasn't keeping up with everybody's stuff. Now, so everything that he was on the stage responsible for. I'm watching the show because I want to go out there. So yeah, I couldn't manage. I should have gotten fired.
Speaker 9: I didn't know. I was find just like wild Clark didn't know.
Speaker 8: I had no idea Wow.
Speaker 12: It was like I just didn't know I got fired because everybody can talking about it. Has anybody seen the gun?
Speaker 9: They looked at me.
Speaker 3: I ain't seen no gun.
Speaker 9: Where is the cup for the coffee? What cup for the coffee?
Speaker 8: You and the problems managed?
Speaker 9: You didn't need to read the script. I didn't know he sposed to have on this man.
Speaker 4: But they got time to break.
Speaker 9: Just sat down. They talking about where's Junior. I'm not loading this up on the truck.
Speaker 8: That ain't what I do.
Speaker 3: That ain't what I do.
Speaker 9: You're Tommy had to fire mad.
Speaker 8: Get somebody who could do that and knew what it was.
Speaker 9: I had no idea. You can't give me my check anyway.
Speaker 3: I ain't working the whole week.
Speaker 9: But thank you coming here, hanging there righting it getting better.
Speaker 10: Look at me today, ang man to that a woman on social media need some advice? She said, they brought the dog. Anyway, we'll talk about it right after this. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show Lucretia on Steve Harvey FM. Wright some friends from out of town asked if they could stay with me for a weekend, and before they came, I made it very clear that I wasn't okay with them bringing their dog. They said they understood, so I figured that was the end of it. Then last weekend, they pulled up into my driveway, opened the back door, and out jumped the dog. They acted like it wasn't a big deal and said they couldn't find anyone to watch him, so they just hoped I'd make an exception. Once they got here, I was so caught off guard. Then I let them come inside, but I was annoyed the entire weekend. And now my house smells like a dog.
Speaker 8: What should I do? Come on, dog lovers, Ooh.
Speaker 6: I don't love dogs like that.
Speaker 8: You have one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you shouldn't impose your dog on nobody.
Speaker 10: You should, Yeah, because you love them. Everybody doesn't love them or want them to be in the house.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: See, I've been sending them a cleaning bill. Now we gotta just smell like what we gotta we we gotta send you a bill. I gotta get my house clean. I gotta get it. But I cannot smell that dog. That ain't my dog either.
Speaker 8: What she's probably trying not to come across me.
Speaker 6: I think that's the See, that's the problem with us as black people.
Speaker 8: All this not it's a racial problem.
Speaker 6: All this not trying to come across, coming across, across, trying not to come across, like I'm trying to come across, just like that, just like, yeah, I have a problem and an issue had.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she put their feelings before her own in that instance. Yeah, so what do you say? How does she do it? She said, what should I do?
Speaker 6: I told you wasn't a good idea for that dog to be over here. You then left, Now my whole house.
Speaker 8: You're tone.
Speaker 3: Listen to how you said.
Speaker 6: That's the part I'm trying to come across. I want that tone. I want you to understand how I feel about this. Now my house smell like your funky dog. So this is what I'm about to do. I'm about to get my house clean top the bottom up and to get a completely mis braid where I'm not going to smell this no more. And I'm gonna send you the bills. Yes, it is a charge for you bringing your funky dog with you when I told.
Speaker 8: You not to do a funky dog. Yeah, you actually have you actually have stella. What are you gonna say?
Speaker 12: We don't take still in nobody house though thanks see stell stella. Though now now they could have did what we do, take the dog to a boarding house. Board the dog in this cleaning bill, for sure.
Speaker 8: I tell you what they said. They couldn't find anyone to watch the cry.
Speaker 6: There's plenty dog room, there's plenty dog.
Speaker 1: It's plenty places dog hotels, and they couldn't afford all that.
Speaker 9: Say for the trip down there.
Speaker 10: But I think, you know what, I I think people who have dogs because they love them so much, and the dogs are so lovable and all that, they think everyone feels the same way, and once they see the dog, you know, they'll fall right in line.
Speaker 8: Everybody like that, though they're not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 12: It's the opposite to this time. Let me shure the opposite part of this. When you come to my house, the dog gonna be free. We are putting the dogs up.
Speaker 6: The dog.
Speaker 8: But that's your home.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you like dogs, then don't come.
Speaker 12: I'm not gonna be carrying my dog and locking the room because you hear she's scared me.
Speaker 9: We'll get to know what she's family.
Speaker 8: See, feel like they're.
Speaker 6: Not taking your dog to nobody else's house.
Speaker 8: It's my house.
Speaker 9: Dog dog gonna be around here. Don't like to make your people too.
Speaker 8: Sniff.
Speaker 6: We have uh when people say our dog, we got a playdate with another dog. See that's a lot going on right there, an dog the dog.
Speaker 8: I love dogs, and I think you all are being very mean. I think you mean. Yes, y'all are yes.
Speaker 9: I'm a dog lover.
Speaker 8: What's your dog's name, Carla Fan Fancy? Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 6: Smell to my house.
Speaker 8: I see feral Fancy fer. I like her name is Fancy Beyonce Farrell. Oh yeah, Fancy?
Speaker 9: You take Fancy to other people's house?
Speaker 3: No, I can't.
Speaker 8: Fancy will jump up in the g wagon or the or the range. Unlet's go, baby, Fan A good life, a dog's life.
Speaker 3: Y'all are so mean.
Speaker 6: If you bring Fancy to.
Speaker 8: Front more, I hate you. The Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after. Right after this, you're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Our neighbors along the Gulf Coast, where Tropical Storm Bertha is is threatening another round of flooding rainfall and gusty wind, be prepared, ladies and gentlemen for storm surges as well that could happen listen to your local authorities about safety instructions. Remember, hurricane season runs through November and other parts of the country. There is a massive heat wave that is affecting much of the US. Yes it is, lower it, yes, it is, with temperatures and heat indexes reaching dangerous levels. Please stay hydrated, stay cool, and limit your outdoor activities.
Speaker 8: That's what we can do. Do what you can do. Yeah, summertime weather is in this country? Is who climate change? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: In Europe?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, they haven't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that on a news suit. They were talking about the heat wave in Paris. Hot it is and they don't have central air. Yeah, and so it's very hot. So it's it's like you said, surely it's worldwide.
Speaker 8: But y'all know what to do.
Speaker 1: Hurricane season is here, and like she said, until November.
Speaker 8: Yeah, some new storms.
Speaker 1: It's so hot out there and those that ocean water all it's hot.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: We gotta watch out. You gotta be prepared, stay safe.
Speaker 10: Yeah, till November, and then you know what happens after November. It's December, and then that's Christmas.
Speaker 8: Coming up. At thirty three minutes.
Speaker 9: She say, after November, and that's Christmas.
Speaker 10: Hurricanes coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play around it.
Speaker 8: Would you rather right after this? Think about it?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. An education is a transformation every day. The third Good Marshall College Fund transforms lives through scholarships and career advancement opportunities. Over a half a billion dollars has already gone back to students who needed most. We also connect companies with exceptional HBCU talent through workforce development initiatives. I am a proud HBCU graduate and my education help me reach my fullest potential. I'm continuing that tradition with my daughter, who will be attending in HBCU this fall. Generational excellence continues. TMCF is America's largest organization that exclusively represents the HBCU community. Join us in being part of the transformation, applied, donate or partner with us today at TMCF dot org. It is time now for a round it.
Speaker 8: Would you rather?
Speaker 10: Would you rather be able to control the weather We were just talking about the weather earlier in the show, or would you rather be able to control traffic?
Speaker 8: Which one oh Man a traffic traffic. Oh yeah, yeah, traffic a traffic what?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, okay, I'm doing the weather if I can control that trap.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you get everywhere on time, that's for sure.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 8: Would you rather be asked the same question over and over? Or would you would you rather never be spoken to?
Speaker 4: Ever?
Speaker 8: Again?
Speaker 6: Well, my wife does ask the same question.
Speaker 8: Over and over mm hm, and you better answer it, and.
Speaker 6: Ibody don't answer. She don't speak to me, so.
Speaker 8: You kept both.
Speaker 6: I'd rather just be asked the same question over though. I don't want to not be spoken to.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 8: The silent treatment is not fun. It is not good only if you're on the receiving end. It's fun when you're doing it. I'm not talking.
Speaker 6: I just hope the one question. I just hope the question. Ain't you know hi looking this? Just just quit asking question?
Speaker 8: Question?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it ain't a trick question that you're thinking, but it's question.
Speaker 8: You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. Those are your response to that?
Speaker 9: It's just that I didn't like to dress.
Speaker 8: No, you can't.
Speaker 1: You don't have an opinion of this exactly. That's why you look beautiful, baby, right? Every time she has ever?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you look beautiful baby far They wouldn't even touch you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why I go. You're gonna get your head busted. Yes for that one. Yes, all right? Would you rather it be your birthday or Christmas every day?
Speaker 6: I can't do Christmas every day? That's too much, that's too much.
Speaker 8: So you want your birthday every day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Birthday, Junior? But how exactly? That's why I said it, like that time.
Speaker 9: Christmas every day?
Speaker 8: Christmas? And Christmas is tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 8: Would you because you know it's getting close now, this year is almost gone? All right, Christmas a lie?
Speaker 10: Would you rather have a surprise birthday party? Or plan every detail? Yourself control freak, plan every detail, control freak.
Speaker 8: Yeah, surprise birthday party? You don't like surprises?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, I think about the time. You're right, you plan every detail?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Could you go to a surprise party? You're going to invite some people. I really don't care for you to invite them.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, Yeah, all right, that's today's roundup. Would you rather coming up next? It is our last break of the day, and we will close out the show right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Steve Harvey morning show.
Speaker 10: Global Life Insurance can help you protect the people who matter most with coverage of up to one hundred thousand dollars. Whether you want to cover final expenses, payoff debt, or simply leave something behind for your loved ones, Globe Life makes it simple. Called Globelife today at one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred, or visit globelifradio dot com together a free quote that's one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred or globelifradio dot com. Here we are, guys, our last break of the day on this Thursday. Thank you so kindly for writing with us every single morning. Steve Harvey Nation. We love you, We appreciate you, Yes we do. Junior, you had a question for Tommy before we get out of Tommy.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't know if you've been seeing this, Tommy, and help us understand what this.
Speaker 12: I don't know if you've seen it allay time, you probably have what the odyssey, this movie, the artist, the backlash behind I have that odyssey. But you know they're mad at the Pizza Neango for playing Helen of Troy okay, because she's black and so there was Tommy, you an actor. There were no black people in a in a fictational story, there's no black people in that.
Speaker 6: I don't have a problem with her being in the store.
Speaker 8: And she's a great actress.
Speaker 6: Yes, he's understanding, so, but it wasn't no black people in Troy the one they had before this.
Speaker 8: You know that I had a cousin named Troy. He was black.
Speaker 6: I ain't got nothing to do with this story.
Speaker 8: He was black.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, most Troy's are black, some white Troy. But to answer your question, what they got an issue because she was the only black girl that she's in the store.
Speaker 9: They said, Helen of Troy is not black.
Speaker 6: But that's just like saying, you know, he ain't had no being a member with this Avatar woman. I mean it, really she was blue.
Speaker 8: She was blue.
Speaker 6: She was a fine blue though. Who I wanted to go to Avatar? So, dog on bat, I want to have me some nice little light blue babies. I ain't like.
Speaker 8: Blue baby, not like blue. We got it.
Speaker 6: I ain't footing with them dog blue people.
Speaker 10: That is exactly what's going on with the movie because she's black.
Speaker 8: And now wait playing Hellen and Troy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I loved her clap back of Lapita and she said our cast is a representative of the world. Yes, yeah, so drop the mic boom, shut up.
Speaker 8: I love her, I say, yea, it's a watiful and about that.
Speaker 6: But you are not going to please everybody. It's just not gonna happen, like like right now, we already know and we've been talking about it for years. Idris is not gonna be Double O seven. It's just not gonna happen. I would love to see it happen.
Speaker 8: And I'm outraged. Yes, I'm so mad about that.
Speaker 6: I think Indt has given up on it, like whatever, let it go.
Speaker 8: Yeah he has. Yeah, it's okay, we still love you. James Bond can't be black, apparently not in America.
Speaker 4: Can be.
Speaker 1: But it's the saying that it won't be him, But I think it could be this guy. That's the actor.
Speaker 8: He played in.
Speaker 1: Lee Daniels latest movie with Lin Whick Phiel and he plays on Emily in Paris Alfie.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, alsie. Yeah he's a cutie. Yeah, yeah, he might be talented. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: It's not gonna get no better than Daniel Craig. It's just nice bond.
Speaker 8: But he quit. I mean he's not no longer playing fun. He's yeah, he's done.
Speaker 3: We're moving on.
Speaker 6: What I didn't think anybody would be better than Sean Connery, you know, right?
Speaker 9: So yeah, okay, okay, tell me to ask you this then, Tom, what if you random?
Speaker 8: Who could you like?
Speaker 9: Who could you play?
Speaker 8: Right now?
Speaker 9: Telling me that you be excellent that who could you what?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 6: I could be the equalizer right now?
Speaker 8: You mean's role?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 3: Did I do?
Speaker 8: Whoop?
Speaker 6: Everybody behind and look at your clock and you'll watch and see how long it took you to woo their But what are we doing?
Speaker 8: Well, Queen Latifa did it?
Speaker 6: I mean for years?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, you may have something there.
Speaker 9: So you could be the equalize?
Speaker 6: Okay, well, can be the equalizer. I could be a little house on the prairie. They a house out there in the middle of nowhere. What why I can't do that?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 9: Just as you know, you get scripts all time has the hobbits? Since you a script yet.
Speaker 6: Right there? Now, that's what that's what you're trying to because they.
Speaker 9: Can have black hobbits. It's a fixeditional story.
Speaker 6: That's why I was asking all of this because you couldn't run the prop table when we were.
Speaker 9: Doing Okay, that's why not in there?
Speaker 12: And now okay, all right, I heard this. I don't know you can tell the time, but I don't know if you've got the script. But I know they're gonna have a live action Smurfs movie.
Speaker 9: You ain't getting.
Speaker 8: Rihanna is Rihanna was in the Smurfs. You don't think you can roll in that Rihanna to tell.
Speaker 9: Which one you want to do? Tommy, which one? While you think of that?
Speaker 1: While you're thinking of that, can we just say, Junior, you look just like Jason Weaver.
Speaker 11: On the The Shy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, from the Shy Right now?
Speaker 9: People tell you that, Junior, I get that all the time.
Speaker 8: Do you really what do they say? What do they say?
Speaker 9: They think I'm Jason?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 6: I sit this?
Speaker 9: Oh my godness, can you see the lion king't?
Speaker 8: No, you should start singing it.
Speaker 11: I am not.
Speaker 6: I just can't wait to be king.
Speaker 9: They white people think I'm him? People, Oh yeah, I'm black.
Speaker 8: People already know I ain't Jason, no wife, But you do look like him? Though, you really do?
Speaker 9: He said that, mind of my bit. That's have to come on Jason. Just one photo.
Speaker 6: A white folks gonna take you. They gonna white Fo're gonna take you home. I see it coming. You're gonna do somebody how talking about you, Jason?
Speaker 9: Now, but why the black people not know it?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 8: Why don't we know? We're not convinced that you're Jason Weavers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we know immediately.
Speaker 8: No, they wow because he looks just because you look like him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they know I'm not taking hat off. You don't when you taking hair?
Speaker 8: Look like that's true? All right, tell me take its own. Please, this is true. Let's go Tommy Hey.
Speaker 6: In the words of my uncle, what he's saying, Uh, pray, don't forget to pray. Don't be too proud to pray. Talk to God. He'd love to hear from you. And just tomorrow.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contacts, no purchasing necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit STEVEHARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.