Speaker 1: Come on, man, shoot that month fall and my dream was to be a killer. They shoot the victim.
Speaker 2: When we shot them in the chest. Three point fifty seven blue Chip Hollow Park. They thought I was a monster.
Speaker 1: Went out for my girl. In a minute, I run away from home. I got my mama caught in pound. She went out of town to the hard racing. My grandmama at.
Speaker 2: The have half bad babysittings, going to recovering of phase book still relapsed.
Speaker 3: Charleston Whites born in the year nineteen seventy is a US based content creator, YouTuber, motivational speaker, and all around social media influencer. Charleston was well known for his amazing YouTube videos.
Speaker 2: We stole the bulletproof vest, We stole the gun. He stabbed his best friend's next to a neighbor. He stabbed a ninety three times.
Speaker 1: And there's no such thing as a cold hearted child. There's no such thing as a child porn bad. No child is born bad.
Speaker 3: He constantly posted on his popular YouTube channel with over two hundred thousand followers.
Speaker 1: So he holed a gun up and point the gun. Then I'll tell the man give us back the keys.
Speaker 2: So he throw the keys now By this time all was out the car, so he throw the keys to the car owner. He get in the car. I turned around, get in the car. Then I turned back and look, come on.
Speaker 4: Man, shoot that month file man. He hit it a murder seeing his glory. This is a twelve of your old kid, and there come up with blood.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing molten games were scary, or I'm seeing molten games.
Speaker 1: Probably for the same reason I joined. I wanted to be accepted. I wanted to be a part of something. And if being part.
Speaker 2: Of something mean that I had to participate in and somebody, then I would have participated.
Speaker 5: In bringing this looks so easy? Are your other podcast can tease me?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Making this looks so easy? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lord Jo Roads bunged up the craze before a million dollars port the game had his face before drink Champs poured it up on the floor. We were the ones knocking down on the door. Were clean in the voice, but their actions don't map. Some podcasters fumble and lose their own catch. We keep the one hundred relieve in the pack while others play chess. We stay on track to the place where the culture is hot, where the realness is where.
Speaker 1: But we've gotten this spired from the grind to the rible, carved on the throne, with looming on the mic, and never alone till.
Speaker 5: Then happen every week we thrive where the culture means the hustle.
Speaker 1: It's a whole new five.
Speaker 5: No dam, it's no game, it's just truth on the dome. It's up there podcast the culture's home.
Speaker 2: I've had a listen to me, and I'm for the blow y'all away with this. I've had an idle mind from the time I was born till I was twelve. Your mind I didn't take. Yeah, yeah, so had my mind from from my from my infancy to my adolescent when I'm most impressionable.
Speaker 1: Mh. They thought I was a monster.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, I snatched.
Speaker 1: I snatched your grandmama period and break our nose and let it go, man.
Speaker 2: I white girl in a minute, still white girl walking down the street at night time in the alcohol and somebody front yard.
Speaker 1: Trying to take up listening to that ship man. Yeah, what you're supposed to do to white people?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, listening to listening, sitting in the house listening to them old racist as the mom and the people have mama over with because we gotta we need a baking.
Speaker 1: Yeah that grandmama listening to them old foolish.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, operating with no information. They don't know much or nothing.
Speaker 2: No, man, they ain't even got no being in talking like this around it with this food to say, revenue and talk. So what I take to it. All I know is to hurt white people. A white girl put cracking or get a drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one train on black girl.
Speaker 2: We learned to trains from listening to our two line crew.
Speaker 1: Hey, we want some pussy. You didn't know noboudy So when girl to we heard that shit right right. So all the.
Speaker 2: Information is not because someone sitting me down directly and teaching me and training me. I'm indirectly learning shit from what I hear and what I.
Speaker 8: Got access to exactly, show Man, when I taught that mother.
Speaker 2: Case on me at fourteen September eighteen, nineteen ninety one, I had ran away from home. I took my nigga's name on the crime spree. We broke into my girlfriend's house.
Speaker 8: Being the leader again, having the information again, being able to apply again, you know, like you say, then around them the older people, you a little more advanced than the brothers. You see what I'm saying. Oh, well, continue, I run away from home.
Speaker 1: I got my mama call in pounding. She went out of town to the heart racing my grandmama at the house.
Speaker 2: Uh half fat babysitting still you know, you know, going through her recovering phase, but still relapsing.
Speaker 1: So uh she man wants to go bringing in their sleep.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you can raise the mattress up and get the keys from up under that we already know.
Speaker 1: Brand and go put under the mattress ship. I'm gonna steal mama call and go pick up my homeboy. We go get your mother.
Speaker 2: Little girls just go sneak out. We go go snatch purses, Uh do bill runs and do all kinds of shit. Mama call, Uh so take it back in morning. Uh So I had done that one night. Man got mama call and pounded. Mamaa come back and go poot my mask. And I was still scared of Mama. I just didn't give a damn about their masks, Mama's disappointment, Mama's disappointment. Man. At times, man seemed can be worse than ass whooping yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, because.
Speaker 8: You get a slick enough, man, you get slick enough to fake like the whooping hurt oh ship that shit ain't it ain't moving the needle.
Speaker 1: But like you say, when.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And away from home or at home, man, my mother could have would not have imagined I was out doing this kind of ship. So away from home, I'm all these characters in my mind.
Speaker 1: I'm all these characters that I done created.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, So I'm all these characters only based on the lyrics.
Speaker 1: Uh. And I've created these characters in my mind.
Speaker 2: And so this is what I act like away from home, man, And and and on the surface, uh, you were thinking it was a cold hearted child. And and and there's no such thing as a cold hearted child. There's no such thing as a child born bad. No child is going bad. Right, So when I run away from home, man, I'm i'm I'm I'm doing everything.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, my age is setting dope.
Speaker 2: Uh you know that was the thing to do, you know, but we were mostly you know, getting the dope, the trick with the dope things, you know, right, yeah, yeah, you know, Miss Frill, you know, Big Paul.
Speaker 1: Give me one hundred and twenty five hours worth the dome and ship. I tricked all one hundred thirty.
Speaker 2: With mesking she is because she's sneaking and hid so so setting dope what never.
Speaker 1: You know, I could never grasp that because I was never poor.
Speaker 2: So crime so for most young children, uh and mostly kids that's not doing this to eat, it's it's it's the thrill of crime situation. Yeah yeah, that thrill man, of of of being in trouble homie. And so that's all it was, man, the rush that I got from snatching first. It wasn't never about no money, all right. So one day man, you know, uh, we decided to go to we I decide.
Speaker 1: Man, let's go to tomorrow. It's still started jackets. Yeah yeah, man, we're gonna go still some started jacket man. We just go grab some and run out up.
Speaker 8: In the too, keep up in the anty. First you go from we just found a big sure he found it. Now I'm in the stove and run out with some starter jacket man.
Speaker 1: Robbing after we talked about robbing after that. So what I'm saying, So.
Speaker 2: Before we break it to my girlfriend dad's house, we break it to my girlfriend house. Man, her dad was my dad was a Dallas police officer. Or I lived in a good neighborhood. Man her dad was a Dallas police officer. They was a real good family. We stole we stole the bulletproof vest, we stole the gun. So after that, or we go to we go to money for the brother or Mike Neim Mike pawing everything forward when we leave Mikenim.
Speaker 1: Now all of us got some money when we pawn everything.
Speaker 2: So I say, man, let's go to the mall because you know we're going to teas which was a little tay club and Friday, and this was Thursday.
Speaker 1: Man, let's go run after mall with some jackets. So boom, mother two partners. They didn't want to do it. Let me say, man, drop us out, man, come back and get us later.
Speaker 2: So I say, man, I'm on, I'm so anxious, homie, cause I don't run away from home.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm just after wire, trying to get something done. Yeah, being wild home. I ain't got my mom. I'm stupid. So I say, man, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go about the Narcis house and let's see get the Narcis to drive the car. So we went bout the narca's house and he would cutting my partner to warn have with her. So I tell him to spill what we gonna do. Say, yeah, come back, let us cut to warn her, let me finish, cut to one on her and.
Speaker 1: Come back and get us. I don't want to wait, so I leave. Man, come on, man, so man, let's go back over here and see if torn and ready.
Speaker 2: So I go get torn, big torn over there. Say, man, come on, y'all, let's go do this. So I come up with the playing This is my idea. We go go in there, ride the jackets and run. So we go to the mall it's mid day, or we go to the mall, or play some video games, going foot locker, and uh, it was on shift and just looked like he could run fast. We ain't know if the run fair or not. Just look like, oh man, we ain't gonna do it, or we'll we'll wait. So we go play video games again for about an hour or two, and god damn it.
Speaker 1: We go back.
Speaker 2: It's a different shift now it's a white boy now with a broll. We in here trying on hats, trying on jackets, and to us, we don't think we look suspicious the.
Speaker 1: Middle of the day. We all kids, it's the mid of the month.
Speaker 2: Date were grabbing jackets costs one hundred something dollars, like we can this body and ship man and we got two three hats big. We already know the plan was, dude, go to the back man break before we supposed to break. So we all got the break.
Speaker 1: God, dammit, lower and behold the white boy. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: He runs just as fast as we thought that.
Speaker 1: He just looks slow. Say well, he's a white boy. You you get over on them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you think.
Speaker 8: I get out of here and.
Speaker 1: Say listen, listening, listening to the listening to the wrong people.
Speaker 8: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks, the most exciting way to play daily fantasy sports.
Speaker 1: It's just you will gets the numbers.
Speaker 8: You pick more or less on two to six player stats projections, like you will pick Patrick Mahomes for up to two passing touchdowns or Saquon Barkley for more than sixty yards, and you watch the winnings roll in. I've been using Prize Picks and it's just so simple. I can make my picks and submit an entry in less than sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: That's just one.
Speaker 8: Minute, and the withdraws it makes the experience even better. After you win, you definitely don't want to wait, and don't miss out. On Taco Tuesdays, that's where selected player projections are discounted up to twenty five percent. Go to prizepicks dot com use my Cold IUTP to receive a guarantee fifty dollars when you play just five dollars. Again, that's prizepicks dot com My Cold IUTP. If you support the show, sign up for prize picks, use my cold and watch the winnings rolelin. This is Daily Fantasy Sports made easy. Salute the Prize Picks for supporting the movement, and let's get back to the episode.
Speaker 2: Listening to your culture, listening to the around here. I grew up thinking white boys was weak, mescans were weak. I thought everybody was weak.
Speaker 1: Man white men.
Speaker 2: You don't know until you get in jail. It's a white boy, whoop you, it's a misskan that. So you don't know this weak until you go to jail. We don't get exposed and.
Speaker 1: The game be on a hunter. Yeah, it's some of the best wolfing ever made. Boy, because you can talk loud and you got your bible, so listen. So to see the white boy in there, pomat me. Think the white boy slow because he white man. That white boy could run.
Speaker 2: So when we run out homie, when we run out man, we get to the car, when one of the drop his hat a summer he got to run around the car a victim or was a was a white man by the name of Michael Lee Or.
Speaker 1: He had just got married three days prior to that. So he in the car.
Speaker 2: Thank his car broke down or something. So he had a parking lot working on his car, and he see what's going on this broad daylight. When we get to the car, I jumped in the back seat with the gun.
Speaker 8: So y'all got the jackets by this point, y'all trying to get away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, we get in the car with the jackets and everything.
Speaker 1: You don't then get in the back seat. I jump in with the gun.
Speaker 2: I don't know why this couldn't put the car neutral or out of park or something, but he couldn't go nowhere.
Speaker 1: He tryed to. He missing it, that's what he.
Speaker 2: Was missing neutral instead of putting it in part it was old old regale.
Speaker 1: Man with seconds.
Speaker 2: As we got in the car, our victim or mister Leey ran over a dove on top of the car and he started hitting the windshield.
Speaker 1: Boom, boom.
Speaker 2: Ain't booking cracking the shield, but it ain't cracking. So now the driver he panicking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sam, what you doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man? So now he playing like he don't know what we done done. Man, I don't know what's in un done? Sir. What are you doing?
Speaker 9: Sir?
Speaker 1: Man? What'syat? Gun? Looking at the ship? Ship going so fast? I'm telling them the gold gold, So we ain't going over.
Speaker 2: So we throw all the jackets and hats after one new things and that's go make it stop.
Speaker 1: Man. They ain't trying to They ain't trying to leave.
Speaker 2: They won't justice say, man, that man reaching them.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he done it, but boy, that reaching it. And turn the keys off and took the keys out. Technicians. God, Now we stuck and I'm sitting. I'm sitting on the gun so I can get a gun shoot that man. We can't. I can't get let me out.
Speaker 2: Man, Listen, you know I'm legal, you know, and I think big gotta let me out the back seat. So I get up aft the back seat tell her, hey, man, give up back to the key. He say, if y'all want the keys, you have to wait for the police to come here.
Speaker 1: So by this time, man, I'm man shooting.
Speaker 2: So the driver is getting out the driver's seat and he walks around from the driver's side to the back of the car to the passenger side where I'm at. So he hold the gun up and point the gun. Then I tell the man give us back the keys, so he throw the keys. Now by this time all of us out the car right, So he throw the keys to the car owner and he get in the car. I turned around get in the car. Then I turned back and look, come.
Speaker 1: On, man, shoot that month file man.
Speaker 2: He hit it in the chest three fifty seven blue chip hollow points. When the full locker man saw him get out with the with the gun, he took.
Speaker 6: Out a tree.
Speaker 2: It's a parking lot full of people just looking or unbeknownst to us, it's a girl that we go to school with didn't go to school that day, and hear and their mother was at the mall, so that's how they identified it. So as we leave him stand over and look at him get in the car. Everybody quiet. We shot that, so we laughed like everybody lad, with no real understanding of what we had just done. You just know I got away, man, You know, man, you just know you've done something and within a couple of hours you'll forget as if it's you didn't stay around and watch him die all you know, man, Yeah, you know, it's like the movies. It goes to another scene and it goes away to a kid. So we go back, you know, to the neighborhood, bragging about it, but we line saying that some white boys tried to jump or not knowing that it fit to be on the news in a little bit. So then we walked down to some apartments or to go trick with this dope fend named Renee.
Speaker 1: So Renee, we fould go to the v C all take place. We foulda go get us some.
Speaker 2: Naked movie and trick off all of the dope and a little money not from pawning everything.
Speaker 1: We feld take uh Renee, and one of and all of us in love with that grown pussy and and and one of us want to go to sleep with her like we her boy friend. Uh you gonna get her. She gonna have all the dope. This, man, is how we started out sending dope as kid.
Speaker 2: You know how I went went today, were going to Taco Bell, so I was gonna stay back to get the jump on your name. So I got the gun on me. I think she went and called the police, went to Taco Bell. She said, hold, I'll be back. I'm go use the pay phone. So when she came back in the house, she was saying.
Speaker 1: You got to get out of here. Oh, you got to get out of here.
Speaker 2: So when I'm a fourteen year old kid on me, I look out the window.
Speaker 1: It's news camera. Man, it's god, man, it's everything out there. I go on her patio.
Speaker 2: I had on some skied overalls with this old nylon shirt.
Speaker 1: Or I take the nylon shirt, wrapped the gun up and throw it on the roof. The arm sleeve of the shirt hangs off the roof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, man, you got to get out of here, and we're gonna tell him you in here.
Speaker 1: So boom, nigger.
Speaker 2: I'll go out and uh as I try to sneak by one of the news reporters, UH seen me.
Speaker 1: Hit that camera. There ain't go, I take off running. They chased me and ship nigger.
Speaker 2: I remember when they caught me, I had already been I was on probation. Uh they when I got charged with capitol murder. I had just got put on a year of probation for shooting at some white people.
Speaker 1: Remember I told you I had it in for white folk.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I was put on a year of probation for shooting at some white people. Uh like early June of that of that summer. Uh, school has school has started? In August I called attempted murder case that I was allegedly accused of trying to run some dudes over in the stolen car at this teenage club that was called Grahams. After a shootout, they locked me up and then the judge released me. Uh so I can start my start my school year. And then two weeks later I came back for capitol whatever. Uh it was front page paper headline news we killed the white men.
Speaker 8: Because I know you said back then they wouldn't charge kids with with capital murder?
Speaker 1: What was the situation back then? They did? Homy See it started in California.
Speaker 2: Homy seventy two, seventy three children in California began killing prior to that, there's no real record. There's isolated incidents, but there's no massive amount of children who became murderers. That didn't come about into seventy two seventy three due to the crypt Bloods.
Speaker 1: So they set the.
Speaker 2: Tone of juvenile delinquency, of juvenile crime, juvenile punishment in America. It was isolated only in California and then somewhat in Chicago, but more so in California.
Speaker 1: So when I caught my murder case.
Speaker 2: And this is outside of California, we became the first generation of children in the United States of America who began to be charged, who began committing crimes such as capital murder and running when that.
Speaker 1: Rapper right, So we're the first generation. That's when you hear the term super predator from Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton. That's because we.
Speaker 2: Became the first children to start killing Robin Karjack and raping Toms and killing.
Speaker 1: Society had never saw that before.
Speaker 2: So when they came out and said that we have ah children who are super predators.
Speaker 1: In the description of super predators, can you imagine a fourteen year old looking like Lebron James.
Speaker 2: That's what that's We were the first generation. They could play in the NBA at eighteen years old.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, developed that.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. So we became.
Speaker 2: They knew what they was giving us in our foods, they knew what McDonald's, so they knew that our body structures, we would be bigger, we would be faster.
Speaker 1: That's why we start breaking records, running and shit.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, what they mean by.
Speaker 2: Super predators because we was gonna have all of these traits and characteristics to be able to outrun the police, to be killed people at one time with our ball hands because we so and we're gonna from criminals.
Speaker 1: They knew that, right, So I fell then.
Speaker 8: Also, if you look at it, like look at what you were doing at fourteen, imagine that twenty.
Speaker 1: Four a decade a thug and what would he be doing at you.
Speaker 2: Know time, Say, homie, we were living, we were raping.
Speaker 1: We didn't know we were raping. Yeah, we didn't know what it was. The culture, homie.
Speaker 2: We would we snatched parishes and and from old women.
Speaker 1: Nigga, we shout up old women houses.
Speaker 2: Yeah we'll we'll kill your grandmama for this crip ship.
Speaker 1: Right right, no nomber so oh, we was children who lacked consciousness.
Speaker 2: Of a mall compass, right, meaning we had no morality.
Speaker 6: Right right, right right?
Speaker 1: And so when they so we're the first generations, right.
Speaker 2: So, so here we come with the murders in the in the late eighties, early nineties.
Speaker 1: They were children.
Speaker 2: So society, this big shock wave of fear is sent through America. We have to get tougher on juvenile crime, we have to get tougher on children's So that's when the trend of America say, okay, mass incarceration. Oh, we're gonna take fourteen year olds and try to.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: So society no longer had compassion for trouble ute because of us, because we start the seriousness in the heineus of our crimes.
Speaker 1: So in reality, Homie, we really were. I was a super predator.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we all were.
Speaker 1: We rolled around, We.
Speaker 2: Woke up hunting niggas kill them. We rode through neighborhoods looking for certain things.
Speaker 1: We men.
Speaker 2: So we were super predators. Yeah, and we wasn't doing it for money. These wasn't economic crime, n.
Speaker 1: I'm saying. So I went into an institution for us, specifically.
Speaker 2: To Texas the nineties, eras of incarceration was more rehabilitative, right, It wasn't a system of punishment.
Speaker 1: Right to commit a murder and get two years.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I'm saying for my generation, niggas had two years for murder, right, had two years.
Speaker 1: On the murder.
Speaker 2: There was guys who had forty years, right and went home in five years four years.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember my uncle im.
Speaker 8: Telling me, man, they used to get paid the sheriff and all kind of shit to get out of murders and ship back in the day when no computers or none of that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind we talked about children. Your children have.
Speaker 2: Children have never been able once they get into custody. So what they did with us, society had never saw children who would commit murder before us. We are the first kids that begin. We got to build an institution of locked children up for.
Speaker 6: Murderers, right right, right right.
Speaker 1: Man in America, we're just talking.
Speaker 2: Out to man, were just coming out not too long ago, Jim Crow in.
Speaker 8: The civil rights trouble, right right right right now, they're starting to kill.
Speaker 2: Now you got twelve year olds that's stabbing their next door neighbors. You got thirteen year old kicking in door, raping seventy eight year old women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, old burning up with cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Hitting in the head with a hammer, shooting her then is setting on fire.
Speaker 1: Nigga. You got kids cutting off people earls, Nigga.
Speaker 2: You got kids going in, killing the mama, killing the brother, killing the little sister, and taking the girlfriend off.
Speaker 1: You got kids committing these caps in eighty eight, eighty nine. So the court system is seeing this, the police is seeing this, the lawmakers are hearing about these crimes, right, say, homie, I didn't know our city, Homie, I didn't know. I didn't know kids killed like.
Speaker 2: This until I went into an institution and there was four hundred more than kids.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: O full roommate killed this mom and his daddy and his and his pen pound was Charles Manson. Man, I'm win in that institution, man, hey, man, So society seeing these type of crimes, homie, Now we saying, man, they roll Hey homie, man, I know I know some horrible crimes from kids committed. Yeah, and most of us wanted our hearts to be cold. I wanted I wanted a cold heart homy. My desire and my dreams was to be a killer based off the information I was said, the things that I saw right.
Speaker 1: I wasn't an abused kid.
Speaker 2: My mama didn't beat on me. I wasn't molested. I didn't have that post traumatic stress that a fuel anger from pain. I just see on lord from a father. I ain't never had a man around home, So I felt unloved by my daddy, and that hurt made me gravitate to others who was hurting in pain, and by us all gravitating and bonding together out of hurt, pain, dysfunction, neglect, and rejection, we all became delinquent.
Speaker 1: So we all learned bad thing from one another.
Speaker 2: We wasn't encouraging each other to join the debate team. We wasn't thurging each other to stay on the football team.
Speaker 1: With football, we woulda go breaking the house to go to practice today.
Speaker 8: So when you caught when you caught the murder, they decided at that point of time, around that time, they decided to start trying trying keep.
Speaker 1: Is as an adults. How many years or what?
Speaker 2: What was the sentic in what was the Guy eighty seven, Texas created a law called the Texas Juvenile Determined Sentencing Law, and that law says that if a kid commit a felony mainly murdered capital murder, rape, arson, kidnapping, and chad molestation, you could be sentenced an attempted capital murder. You can be sentenced anywhere from two to thirty years.
Speaker 8: Okay, you can only be tried as a trio He is God damn yeah so so so from.
Speaker 2: A so from age twelve. So from age twelve to twenty one, you could be sentenced anywhere from two to thirty years. If you committed it after seventeen, chances are you going You're going to the county jail because that's what age you go to the county. But juvenile jisdiction remained up until you was twenty one.
Speaker 1: Back in my day.
Speaker 2: So then I had a buddy by the name of Terrence Sampson. He could minute one of the most heinous volume times in the history of this state. He stablished his best friend, his next door neighbor. He stablished ninety three times inside his house.
Speaker 6: Good ju He was.
Speaker 1: At twelve years old. At twelve years old, he established ninety three times.
Speaker 8: You know what, and now I need I need the people watching the even understand what.
Speaker 1: You gotta go through the stab it once, so to keep stabbing him. Now, you gotta have some anger and shit built up.
Speaker 8: You gotta have some that just fueling, like like we were speaking about something fueling that shit.
Speaker 1: What's inside of a twelve year old child? Man? What's inside of a twelve year old baby that'll make him trick his friend and the coming over to his house cat so he can kill him? Is that a monster? It ain't no monster than a kid. Damn.
Speaker 2: So let me stopping I'm on Paul for a minute and let me paint this picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Terry Sampson was a good Wasn't nothing like us been trying to gang bang.
Speaker 2: He was the only child, and because his parents was well to do, they moved out of the ghetto and they moved into an upper class, middle class neighborhood in the mid eighties, like my mother did, looking for a better life, because all black people were doing that.
Speaker 1: We was making it out.
Speaker 2: Of poverty as a race man, right, So we moved into these neighborhoods and we moved next door to white people. But Terrence then lived out in Round Rock, Man and it wasn't a lot of black people. They were still kind of races out there, so he was still kind of by hisself isolated as a kid who was the only child. He had a white next door neighbor, man Kelly Kelly Brumlow.
Speaker 1: They were best friends.
Speaker 2: Could play basketball Alan Overson before Alan Overson even.
Speaker 1: Was it sent to us right right? That was a genius homie.
Speaker 2: That neigh or so high on the SATs and the acts in the juvenile system. The college courses didn't have no one fight down there, but they said he was a violent, vicious monster at twelve years old. Yeah, so one day, right, so at nighttime, Terrence used to sneak in his mama and daddy's room and get the gun after dresser and stand over his mom and daddy with the gun because he really wanted to kill his mom and daddy.
Speaker 1: Remember I told you I I grew.
Speaker 2: Up with children who killed their mothers in their fat You know, you know how many kids think about killing their mama because she beat him so bad? You know how many kids think about killing their mama. Caulse she letting that keep molesting him, and she know mama might have an idea. They get molested, but mama playing like. You know how many kids think about killing their mom and they daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the mom and daddy don't know it right.
Speaker 2: So Terrees used to go in there, man, but he never had the courage to do it.
Speaker 1: Terre' daddy used to beat him.
Speaker 2: Daddy used to punch on him, yeah, and knock him and knock him out and then get on top of him laid on the ground, waking back up with punches choking it.
Speaker 1: Why you lot of me, boy? Why you lot to me boy? Why you lot of me boy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Baby boy, baby set up until his mama going down, and the boy, the boy terrified of his daddy. If the boy leave a dish in or scene, you gonna get your ass pounded.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know how we do our kids?
Speaker 6: Someone up the beat Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So so Terrence be scared to leave them dishes in there sometimes, so he put them up under the bed.
Speaker 1: He used to put him up under the bed. One day Daddy found him old dirty dishes up under the bed. Boy. You know what you gonna get, don't you?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine a person that get tortured and get beat all the time. And the anticipation, yeah, anticipating when mama, when Mama say I'm gonna whoop your ass, and you got to wait all day for an ass whooping you. The anticipation is a psychological torre.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So you find them up under the bed, say, boy, you go get it. That little boy thinking about man, what's going happening? And he loved playing basketball, so we went outside and he played basketball with Kelly.
Speaker 1: They played for a little bit, then all of a sudden, Kelly said, I need to go in the house. I heard the phone ring.
Speaker 2: Now this is a kid that's dealing with something, the anticipation of abuse, and it's and it's bad now, and it's to the point where I'm thinking about killing.
Speaker 1: It's so bad.
Speaker 2: And I'm a kid at twelve years old, and it's fear that I'm feeling.
Speaker 1: But I'm also tired of being rejected. Yeah, I'm feeling alone, you know what I mean? Kids fill alone and rejected.
Speaker 2: And why you think beat women because they can't deal with rejection and they learnt it.
Speaker 1: They got rejected so much as a kid. If you reject me, I.
Speaker 8: Kill you reject me.
Speaker 1: That's where they get that from. Yeah, so Kelly said the phone ring.
Speaker 2: But this little boy that got this this darkness in him didn't hear the phone ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, she gonna reject me too. I ain't done.
Speaker 2: Okay, When I go in this house and I call this house phone, they ain't have cell phone back in the day.
Speaker 1: When you call somebody house phone, the phone was busy. He had to wait till they get off the phone. You had to wait to get off the phone.
Speaker 2: So this twelve year old kids say, I'm fit of go in here and call her. And if that phone is not busy, I ain't gonna kill mom and daddy. I'm gonna kill a hawk because that's rejection.
Speaker 1: Rejection trigger them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no matter who reject you to call it trigger those child those emotions.
Speaker 1: Right. So when we called killing killer asked off the phone. So he call heerse her tricker and the coming over.
Speaker 2: Soon as she come over, man, he started stabbing her.
Speaker 1: And while man, you know that you got, they come again, come again, getting stuck in the bone.
Speaker 2: And the blood is keeping out. And this is your best friends.
Speaker 1: Saying why are you doing this? Meter Yeah, I will say nothing. That why you're doing this? And this kid got Is he angry? Is he hateful? Is he a monster? What can be inside of a twelve year old kid home in the drive that fear pain, abuse? So as he's stabbling a homie, just think it's hitting her on.
Speaker 2: They counting every mark is to the police, got markets on.
Speaker 1: So at some point she's saying, I won't tell anything. I won't say anything. He dropped the knife, he stopped. You're asking me, how do I know this?
Speaker 2: As I traveled the country, I never forgot Terren Sampson because he was a good kid.
Speaker 1: He wasn't mean. We were down there bullshit. All of us was good kids.
Speaker 2: But he was a little different, right, And I never forgot his story. I got to meet his victim's mother, or miss Brumlow.
Speaker 1: I got to meet her.
Speaker 2: When they sent Terrence to prison. I got to hear her story. And so I would tell Terrren's story everywhere I would speak. And when I tell people that he was a twelve year old kid who stabbed somebody ninety three times, they would be taken aback by his story. And he got no sympathy. And I'm telling people he was a twelve year old kid. Even they look at that and said no, no, man, ninety three times. So let me finish telling the story. He dropped that night when all that was happening, and I wrote him and I said, man, Terrence, I mean, I'll be telling your story home in and man, people they be taking it back. Man, I need to know why. And man, he wrote me a very detailed letter. I'm only shut it with one person, and that was Barbary Sanders with the four Worth Star Telegram, and that was to help him make parole. He wrote me a detailed, detailed letter of his crime and his relationship. I used to pay attention to him when we was locked up. Every year of the anniversary, he got sad, he got depressed, and it was always on the news, even to this day. It's thirty some years later, thirty some years.
Speaker 1: Later, still on the news.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to speak for him while I was out speaking on behalf of him and advocating for him. He spent twenty nine years on a thirty year sentence for that crime he committed at age twelve. So he wrote me the letter, and I read that letter so I can talk about No child is boring bad. That's one of the worst situations I think a kid can could be in. And I like talking about that situation to show people that no matter what a child does, no child is boring bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So while we're paused, before I continue on with with with with this story.
Speaker 2: While Terrence was on top of Kelly, stabbing her, I want to let y'all know that he got on top of her the same way his daddy got on top of him.
Speaker 1: Remember I told you his dad would straddle him, put his knees on his shoulder.
Speaker 8: Shut up with Yeah, why you lie when you stabbed him?
Speaker 2: Why you lied him the same thing he there you go.
Speaker 1: Children mimic what they see and repeat what they hear.
Speaker 2: He did the exact same things to Keilly that his father would do to him. So at one point in time, he dropped a knife, Homie, I said, man, what'll make you pick you back up? Not that I was afraid of the police, he says in the letter.
Speaker 1: He was more afraid of.
Speaker 2: That abusive fault and what that abusive father would do. So you know what he did.
Speaker 1: I want to go on into jail house, man, I got. I don't know nothing about where I want to go, but I can't.
Speaker 6: Back yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't let hotel you a twelve year old kid, put Homer. We're talking about a twelve year old kid with an undeveloped brain. We're trying to make logical to see an undeveloped brain.
Speaker 1: He don't know what he's thinking, you know what he's driven by?
Speaker 6: Feer beer Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yes.
Speaker 2: Why they say, don't make nobody afraid of you, man a scary person. Now, yeah, send me by fear to reach back down and pick that knife.
Speaker 1: Up and finish that back again. Kiss man, now listen, I'm doing this. You can't even do this ninety three times. You can't want to.
Speaker 8: Tell imagine yanking it back yard and gotta.
Speaker 1: This is a twelve year old kid, brother, So let me finish painting this picture.
Speaker 2: The blood is a little bit darker when it's coming from deep wounds.
Speaker 1: It ain't light red.
Speaker 2: It's a dark, dark, dark head color, nasty looking, and guts come out too, fragments of shit.
Speaker 1: It's nasty. It's goory.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, a murder seen is goory. This is a twelve year old kid in the cover with blood. What a what my daddy gonna do? Not the police? What my daddy's gonna do, not the police. So he dragged that, He dragged that dead body through the house.
Speaker 2: Imagine what kind of blood trailer is left?
Speaker 1: Well, holes next, cut right right, whatever it is. Yeah, bleeding is what I'm saying. Yeah, he'd take up to the backyard.
Speaker 2: He lay up back on the ground and position her feet up against the fence in an incline position, and restack the firewood over her body to hide the body.
Speaker 1: A twelve year old kid? What's inside of a twelve year old fear me and my daddy. So then he'd go in the house.
Speaker 2: And he got to clean up that blood.
Speaker 1: He got to clean up that blood. Man, Damn, damn, A twelve year old kid will send us to thirty years. So he committed that crime.
Speaker 2: In eighty seven, now eighty eight, eighty eight, eight, going on eighty nine. So then here we come in ninety one, two years later. So from eighty eight, eighty nine to ninety and other places in Houston, in Dallas, these young he didn't like them, right, and he'd be they.
Speaker 1: Killing like a gang banging is rooted in now. Yeah, and you got the crack arrow.
Speaker 2: So you got young kids, you know, so form so here we call, so so here we come. In ninety one, I commit my murder September eighteen, nineteen ninety one, Texas come with a new juvenile law. They don't raise the ante up now can be sentenced to forty years. So when I come along, I'm facing forty.
Speaker 6: Years of the script.
Speaker 2: When I come along, I'm facing forty years. So the only reason I didn't get forty years is because my mother was financially able to forward some of the best lawyer representation in the city of Fort Work, which was a guy by the name of Carl Mallory.
Speaker 1: And Louis Stearns.
Speaker 2: Louis Sterns eventually became Judge Louis Sterns.
Speaker 1: You know, so I had.
Speaker 2: Great when one of the best men I'm talking about, bad Terren Sam says the season a juvenile in Texas can be sentenced to four up to forty years once he committed his crime. So we were fortunate enough during that Arahomi, we had a governor by the name of Anne Richards. So here we are children in America. The laws is getting ready to change. Bill Clinton's president.
Speaker 9: They hadn't came with the nineteen ninety four Omnius Crime Bill, so we still kind of three years out from that, right, So we're just starting to set this trend that man, we got kids.
Speaker 1: That will kill you, ye, setting the tone. Yeah, were just starting to set in the tone. And so I remember I remember doing this interview by man.
Speaker 2: What was her name, Her last name was Price, Ben Price, but she was a news reporter and she wrote this.
Speaker 10: Article in October of ninety one and threw her It threw her into nationals, into a national spotlight in the media.
Speaker 1: She became a phenomenon.
Speaker 2: She wrote this article that was called children who Killed with No Remorse, And I remember her interviewing my Latin King partner and where she got the title from.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: He seemed heartless. They had already been locked up for a few for couple murders. He was a little serial killer, right.
Speaker 1: So he's the curse. He's one of the first children in Forward Texas to be sentenced to thirty years. It probably hurt every kid that came after us.
Speaker 2: And so from that, from ninety one up until now, America had begun creating laws where they would take a.
Speaker 1: Twelve year old or thirteen year old, a fourteen year old.
Speaker 2: Kid in some states and give them juvenile life with our parole Florida.
Speaker 1: Being one of them, California and one of them.
Speaker 2: So, man, we started seeing children at fourteen years old get life in prison in never coming home at fourteen.
Speaker 1: So I think that's a little much.
Speaker 2: Man. You know what I'm saying, Well, up until twenty sixteen, and I'll get us there. But up until twenty sixteen, man, it was a Miller versus Ground ruling or the Supreme Court ruled that it was unconstitutional to do that.
Speaker 1: But think about this, at the.
Speaker 2: Time when they decided to give this Homer you told about a young to kill four five people.
Speaker 1: That know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So I see that's where it gets slippery at because some gotta be done. But then what needs to be done that it kind of got to meet in the middle because some gotta be done about some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, Well, America acted out of fear and out of ignorance.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: Now there's a campaign amongst policymakers bop artisanship or both Democrats and Republicans they're saying shit like, oh, we need to be smart on crime rather than tough on crime at first when we need to get tough, because we didn't have the knowledge and we didn't have the data that we had now or back in nineteen ninety one, we didn't have the brain information to say that kids don't have brain development.
Speaker 1: The human brain don't develop until around twenty five, right, right. The insurance companies had that information. That's why your insurance rates don't go down to after twenty five.
Speaker 2: But we didn't apply that knowledge when dealing with children. These are these are human beings with partially developed brains.
Speaker 1: When you kid, why you do that? And they say, oh, no, right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Because the front part of your brain deals with your with your you know, your reasoning.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, that's the front or corner roll yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Time goes to begin and it begins to connect. But that a kid, it's a.
Speaker 2: Big gap there, right, Oh, what's again to progress? We begin getting this information, uh, the kits and and and criminal justice experts, you know, they began applying this information.
Speaker 1: But this is the answer, homie.
Speaker 2: The answer to a kid who kills is no different to a dog who kills. When Michael Victim took all them dogs and trained them dogs how to kill, they didn't put them dogs away forever.
Speaker 1: They put them dogs in an environment where dogs go. And they gave those dogs what dogs need nurture.
Speaker 6: Right right right right right right right right.
Speaker 2: Training and and and and by them placing those dogs, they removed those dogs out of an abusive, violent, murderous environment right, placed them in a totally different environment and gave them exactly what dogs need to.
Speaker 1: Be made to be friend right right right, So they nurtured.
Speaker 2: They nurtured those dogs back into the state that they were designed to be in man's best friend instead of fighting dogs right right, right right, the same concept and you applied to dangerous murderous.
Speaker 1: Children, right, and you'll get the same exact results, right so right, And I agree with that a wholeheartedly.
Speaker 8: It's just I think, like you said back then, we really they they didn't really see that.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 8: Then a lot of times people lack compassion for what they don't understand, you know, so they just looking at them doing some shit like that and say.
Speaker 1: WHOA, my brain wouldn't even put that together.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you wasn't abused your dad and then sit on top of you smacking the shit out of you because a dish was in the market scene. So it's a different upbring in which gives different results for a young you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So so we went into an institution, Homie and and I can honestly say we had one of the better experiments. They was experimenting with these young killers. They didn't know what was gonna come of the programs and the and the and the therapy in the in the group sessions, right.
Speaker 1: You know, man.
Speaker 2: We had some of the world's best psychiatrists work, world renowned psychologists.
Speaker 1: Uh men.
Speaker 2: At one point in time, Sports Illustrated came and spent six months on campus.
Speaker 1: Man, I mean man, they was they was. We was in a real, live experimental program or that produced mastermind children. I'm the product of that. Okay, okay, okay, I was brainwashed. All of us was washing, but we was brainwashed.
Speaker 2: It was like they did a scientific experiment and placed us inside of a perfect home like growing up being the Yeah yeah, yeah, this is the result of it. When it realized what they done, they done away with that ship. It don't exist anymore. But if you want the program, it's called positive Fear Culture.
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 2: Everybody that went through what I went through, and I'm saying this in front of the State of Texas. Everybody the prison system, every last that went through what I went through through, getting state home in school, they ended up going to prison running something every day. Everybody went back to their community. Now some of them did, like the evil superheroes who take.
Speaker 1: All this shit and turn bad with it.
Speaker 2: Some of the best manipulators, gang leaders, dope dealer Street. Because of how from that experiment, I spent seven years in their homie from fourteen to twenty one, learning how to separate my thoughts from my feelings, learning what a thinking era is, learning or being able to identify my childhood life story, the trauma, processing of trauma, dealing with the trauma we did. It's psychotherapy drama where we reenacted our murderous crimes, where we had to play the and we had to play the part that might take two weeks.
Speaker 1: Doing that, right, they created a monster, but in a good way.
Speaker 2: Real So when I got out in twenty one, uh, you know, brain developed maturity, beginning.
Speaker 1: To play a part. My first four years, I spent down there gang banging homie.
Speaker 2: You know when I got down there, uh and got exposed to the gang culture up close and personal.
Speaker 1: She you know, I joined roll in sixties neighborhood crips.
Speaker 2: She Uh. I found my father in the in the game, through the through the big homies in and I became an elite gang member.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, I excelled at that ship. Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I worked my way through the hierarchy and and you know, within two to three years or I was the little run and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was the big dog. Yeah I'm talking about I was the big dog with monks, A big dog. You know. I grew up around grown folks and I'm a natural homie.
Speaker 2: So uh, I became legendary uh in the state of Texas amongst who killed during that time or whether it's Dallas or my name Ryan Big in prison and I ain't never been to prison.
Speaker 1: So when I joined, my childhood name is Blue.
Speaker 2: You know, Charleston Blue from this movie Come Back, Charleston Blue. That's what everybody in the streets knows me as it's Blue. So when I go to the institution or I earned the name see nothing. Yeah, I became a year crypt Nuh yeah, yeah, so I was. I was a god damn nut for the crypt man. So and I was just acting right. Remember I told you I know how to mimic good. So, uh So, how how I became elevated in the gang world. I understood the knowledge of power. I started seeing, uh most crypt you had to have some knowledge. If you went somewhere and you didn't have no gang knowledge.
Speaker 1: Then you really were and authentic so to have over other people. That's I learned that as a kid.
Speaker 2: So when Monster Cody or the eight Trade gangster crip out of California, when he dropped the Monster Cody book ship I read that.
Speaker 1: I spent days.
Speaker 2: I didn't talk to nobody. I spend days reading that book, writing down all the information.
Speaker 1: So I learned.
Speaker 2: I taught myself. I learned good from reading then writing. So, man, I learned all that information. Homie learned the history. Who started crips or who with Joe voting all them different names. So that's how I was able to propel myself.
Speaker 1: I'm a little bit I can't having operating with that information. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and and I know how to play damn fool good, you know, So you know I even to this day, homie, get out the penitentry. Yeah they still you know, they still respect me for what put down as a kid inside the institution.
Speaker 1: Right. So I'm a state school baby, I'm a.
Speaker 6: Station yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So it was easy for me to come out here.
Speaker 2: I joined at fifteen, I came home at twenty one. So I'm getting closer to a full developed brain. I come from a good moral fabric blood line, yeah, come from Yeah. So I come from a mother who's moral, believing in God. So I do have a conscience. So but as I'm getting older, I don't want to. You know, I'm seeing most games were scary. I'm seeing most on games. Probably for the same reason I joined.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be accepted. I wanted to be a part of something.
Speaker 2: And if being part of something mean that I had to participate in raping somebody, then I would have participated in.
Speaker 1: The rape home or.
Speaker 2: If being being a part of something, of being accepted by the game, or mint mint shooting.
Speaker 1: A little sister who was at the park playing, I was willing to do that.
Speaker 2: On it with the lack of brain development, right right, right when I got out.
Speaker 1: Of age twenty one, nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: I'm really innocent, I'm really pure, and I'm still youthful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, high school.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I got many experiences at that point.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know how to talk to girls. So mentally I'm fourteen nigga nineteen ninety eight. When I got home, Tommy Hill figured it was out. You know, I was still liking Dickie's.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Then I'm struggling with the fact that it ain't about being cute no more. It's about who had money. So it's a big money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's a difference.
Speaker 2: Between ninety one and ninety eight for the social aspects of dealing with your peers or trying to date girls. So all girls back then want a drug dealer scene. The working was overlooked in ninety eight. Then end up going no.
Speaker 11: You're gonna get it, getting up many the college boy.
Speaker 2: College boy can't get no. You got to sell a dope to get in college. So everybody was willing to sacrifice and throw away their life on it in order to remember. He who controlled images controlled mine. The dough boy image was everything, So I get out of them.
Speaker 8: It was legitimate, legitimately being millionaires and shit in the eighties and not when the dope shit first hit.
Speaker 1: I know in Nashville anyway, my uncle's in.
Speaker 8: Was able to ride around with three and four bricks in the trunk with the scale of the like now it ain't.
Speaker 1: The police didn't even with them. They ride through the project.
Speaker 8: You speak to the police, you got a brick in the trunk, brick on your left, you know.
Speaker 2: So it was a little different Economically, it made logical, sister, say a dope what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, man, it made logical sense if you do, because the reward it made lot sense. Yeah, we just didn't understand the consequences. We didn't put your way forever exactly, and we didn't know what to do with the money.
Speaker 2: So in that logical sense for to look over here and say, man, I ain't going to work that I'm selling dope because rich overnight.
Speaker 1: Now you can't do that. So it don't make logical sense. It's dead.
Speaker 2: So when I got out in ninety eight, I tried to work. But everybody selling dope, even the working yeah, even the squat yeah, even was sitting.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Mister p with men mm man crack like this get old Doe, get get gattold doe and told and taught.
Speaker 1: Man put the recipe on the songs. Remember, the song is the fuel for the conditions, the situation.
Speaker 2: That good game, boy, so he done fueled our whole generation and our whole.
Speaker 1: Course with moving dope music.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at rape, I'm looking at kid. Now we're talking about raping. I kicked in the door his main.
Speaker 8: Honey, honey, she said, right did.
Speaker 1: I'm a kid. Now They're fueling us for this shit.
Speaker 6: The kid.
Speaker 2: So, so when I get out in ninety eight, she niggas got ghetto dope at what I want. But I'm trying to find an identity, homie. I went in the institution at fourteen with no identity. When I was in an institution, I joined the game for identity.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: So finally when I got out of when I left my mama house.
Speaker 2: My first identity I gave myself was to be a cryp. So now this as a kid. So when I come home.
Speaker 1: At three one as an ad door, I don't want to be a crypt no more. But I'm still a crypt.
Speaker 2: I want a new identity, right, I'm for to go to oh boy drug dealer.
Speaker 6: Right, right, right right, right right, So.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't you know, I could sell dope.
Speaker 2: But I didn't grow up poor, so I didn't know how to value the money and management.
Speaker 6: Right right right.
Speaker 1: I had tub with the money.
Speaker 2: So I went from dough Bourn to jack Bourne. Now I'm running with Now I'm running with the daw were Now we're jack My West Dallas.
Speaker 1: Then they got the bricks.
Speaker 2: So when I'm running with Tea, I'm trying to find an identity home me yes, about my twenties. I'm hanging with Tea. So at one point we did I'm moving dope. At one point I'm trafficking weed to Arkansas.
Speaker 1: I'm the weed man. Right point, Oh, I'm Jack right, I'm working trying to find a groove. Yeah. Then next thing, you know, man, I'm really a pimp. And when i'm stepping the pipping, that's what I hold on to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't put no hyphen I don't put no slash behind my a.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: A month there, A month there?
Speaker 1: It look from about? Does it look like love?
Speaker 3: It look from about? Does it look like love?
Speaker 1: A month? Dare a month there