Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe.
Speaker 2: Getty Armstrong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Fifty four million dollars the state has put up for this.
Speaker 2: Program, and we'll complete the job within another ten million dollars. By the way, I called Wallace, We're not gonna ask for any more money. We're good.
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 2: We're good. I think we're good. I don't know.
Speaker 3: So the Butterfly Bridge, this is what we're going to talk about here, and it's a kind of a wacky idea and then it's turning into yet another money hole that we do in California and all over the country, really, but we specialize it in California. You come with a do gooder idea and then you come up with a ridiculous budget, and then you go way past the budget and you just keep asking for money. The Butterfly Bridge, it's officially the Wallace Annenberg Wildlife Crossing, also known as the Liberty Canyon Wildlife Crossing in southern California. It's a massive vegetated wildlife overpass going across one oh one which is a big freeway in California.
Speaker 2: If you don't know that it's a giant overpass that they're going to grow stuff on. It's sometimes called the Newsome Cougar and Butterfly Bridge. I hope there will be shardennay stations so that it's the cougars as they cross the bridge can get refreshments.
Speaker 3: So the bridge connects habitats between the two areas of southern California, which will in theory help wildlife safely cross the busy freeway if the wildlife happens to have a smartphone and are on waves a navigation system of some sort that can tell them that this is the best way to cross. You got two mountain lions. One's about to walk into the road. The other one says, yo yo Jim, Jim, Let's take the bridge.
Speaker 2: It's much safer.
Speaker 3: So it originally came up because there was so much roadkill along the freeway, or somebody decided there was more roadkill there than other places or.
Speaker 2: Whatever, including butterflies or all.
Speaker 3: Kinds of wildlife, and that they needed some sort of like bridge for the beasts of everything from butterflies to mountain lions and everything in between. Could get across, and it's about an acre, so.
Speaker 2: It's pretty big.
Speaker 3: I mean, the overpass is an acre. If you can picture an acre, it's pretty damn big, making it the world's largest wildlife crossing. You know why because nobody else has done this dumb idea that probably won't benefit a single ant anyway. It's behind on funding it. As all these sorts of things happen. Let's hear from this Beth Prett, who's involved in the raising more money for it.
Speaker 1: When we started stage one and we're waiting to start stage two, the world change beneath us. So this spring, construction costs increase considerably.
Speaker 5: And although we were holding reserves to finish construction, all those are exhausted at this point because of tariffs, inflation, and so many other factors in pacting construction projects, not just ours. So we need your help one more time to get us to the finish line and help.
Speaker 3: Us build back those.
Speaker 5: Reserves so that we can ensure that we finalize construction by November, so we can all cut that ribbon together. What a moment that will be. And like you, I can't wait to see that first mount lying costs.
Speaker 2: It'll probably be at night if I understand mountain lion habits, but.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to believe that. I mean, while an acre is fairly large, it's very very small for a giant area of southern California, And you have to believe the mountain lion is gonna figure out that there's a place I can cross here to get to the other side of the freeway. I just I don't know that I believe that any this is gonna benefit anything other than whoever's getting all the money. It's gonna be mountain lions, deer, bobcats, coyotes, foxes, bears, rabbits, lizards, birds, and smaller creatures like monarch, butterflies, bats and rodents that will use the bad butterfly literally fly. So you heard from the groundbreaking there. That was Gavin Newsom, the groundbreaking on Earth Day in twenty twenty two, where he said that we're gonna get fifty four million dollars from the state. We won't ask for any more money, fifty four million dollars of taxpayer money for this thing that will probably never benefit like I said, an aunt, and of course that they haven't been able to build it, and they need.
Speaker 2: Lots and lots of more money. Yeah, it's more than doubled in price. Right.
Speaker 3: The total has risen to about one hundred and fourteen million dollars with twenty one million in overruns and increasing state funding.
Speaker 2: But that's always the so far.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're always never even close to the end of these things. It's a money spigot for cronies.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. Every project, never mind what they call it, it's a money spigot. Critics call it a boondoggle or jobs program or money spigot. While supporters emphasize long term safety and biodiversity aligning with California's conservation goals. Who could be against which reduced wildlife vehicle collisions so that we won't have any more SUV's hitting bats and lizards My down the cat or a bob cat. The lizard cottage has been unspeakable. Now I haven't heard this clip.
Speaker 3: This is another do good or that do we just happen to have Here we go ninety one.
Speaker 4: So seed scouting is going out into natural lands and you're identifying populations, plants that you want to be able to return to when they set seeds. So I literally had months to myself to work to get exactly what was needed done for this particular project, and so to be able to just be roaming the Santa Monica Mountains looking for seeds in that sacred solitude was such a blessing. It was such a blessing to be part of this particular team and grow.
Speaker 2: Wow, hey baby, I got a hint for you. You ever try to plant a lawn, Just spread out some dirt and you'll have all the native plants you can use within about two weeks.
Speaker 3: So somebody told this poet dreamer, We're going to give you a salary to go roam the mountains and hunt for seeds to plant on this overpass. And she felt like she'd won the lottery because she did. You got the poet job in California that we taxpayers are paying for that won't do any good for anything. The idea that this is going to cause lots of animals to figure out, well, that's the overpass.
Speaker 2: If you need to get over there, if you're going, then rangel down there.
Speaker 3: So you all, as foxes and deer and bats and lizards, we all head down to the overpass and cross there.
Speaker 2: Didn't you read the animal newsletter, Jim, there's an overpass now, you see, because we're animals and we understand roads and the dangers of roads, so we wouldn't try to pass here when we know.
Speaker 3: Word mouth or beak there's some overpass down there. I mean, the whole concept is so silly. Well, and you made it sound more efficient than it is. She wasn't going out to gather the seeds. She was doing a separate scouting trip to find the plants that might someday have the seeds that would just blow through the damn air again. Just spread out some dirt. Trust me, all the native plants you can see will be growing. How much did she get paid? This is what maybe I'll do it someday when I'm retired or whatever. There's so many documentary films or news pieces I wish somebody would do find out the people that are getting the money for this project and interview them and lay it out for people. This lady, whatever her name is, how many hours did you work, what did you get paid? What were the other benefits that came with the seed sprouting job for this ridiculous, fanciful unicorn project. And then there's probably hundreds of examples of just with this project, of things that would blow people's minds.
Speaker 2: She probably legally had her name changed to Butterfly Ocean feather. Speaking of which, Gavin.
Speaker 3: Newsom's figure out that that's where it across.
Speaker 2: See the lizard doesn't know it's a road. It's got a brain like an a sesame seed. Oh boy, Gavin Newsom's utterly hilariously fictional climate false alarms coming up in a moment or two. Oh stuff like this get off the ground.
Speaker 6: Thanks for taking the money.
Speaker 2: And while a California taxpayer there and while one hundred and fourteen million dollars so far, is it dropping the bucket for what we spend in California, As we always.
Speaker 3: Like to point out, that could be all the state tax money you ever pay in your life, and all your neighbors right there that just went to this stupid, complete waste of money.
Speaker 2: It's a land bridge for animals that fly, old boy.
Speaker 3: Luckily for the animals that have GPS and understand roadways.
Speaker 2: Ryan exactly exactly, Gavin. Stuff's worth staying tune for. Trust. That's next. Breaking celebrity news. Breaking celebrity news.
Speaker 3: Chuck Norris is in the hospital in an emergency according TMZ in Hawaii, So full team coverage on the way kicking the gut.
Speaker 2: Oh, Chuck, get well soon. Chub doesn't listen to Armstrong and Geddy. He doesn't Armstrong and Geddy listen to Chuck Norris. How old hospital is in, Chuck Norris? How old? How old do you think Chuck Norris is? Eighty three? Eighty six? Pretty good, guess, thank you. So let's talk about Gavin's ridiculous, hilarious inaccuracy on climate change. I'm going to start with this, though, leave it to the New York Times. They're writing an article about struggling LA restaurants, and that's not exactly the focus of the story, but one of the lead sentences is some local chefs have find it inconvenient blah blah blah, when LA restaurants are facing existential threats from climate change, inflation, and immigration enforcement. And the facing existential threats is actually hyperlinks to two New York Times articles about the challenges facing the LA restaurant industry, but neither one of those articles mentions climate change in any way, but The New York Times listed it as one of the factors in the hyperlink to those stories. It's like a cult Oh, they don't mention bums and junkies, the artificially high twenty dollars an hour minimum wage crime, any of that. No, it's climate change that's making it tough to run a restaurant in la unbelievable. But let's move on to heavy newsom, shall we. The climate change thing is is currently one of his big planks that he really hammers on why he should be president, and that what a leader he is in California, and he seems pretty wily to me.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why he doesn't understand that that is kind of like that ship has sailed a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I don't think it's sailed among the hardest core thirty percent. He might argue, Hey, dudes, primary voters, that's what I'm talking to right now, And he might be right anyway, But I'm gonna be quoting now some nice writing by Bjorn Lomborg Gavin Knew some raising alarms on climate change again and getting basic fact wrong. California governor vows to sue the FEDS over the Trump administration's repeal of the EPA's twenty oh nine endangerment finding, which was the main legal basis under the clear act for mandating reductions in carbon dioxide emissions. Declaring carbon dioxide a pollutant in essence is what it did. Mister Newsom claims the reversal will trigger more deadly wildfires and more extreme heat deaths, So let's start there with the dead people. Age adjusted heat related death risk in California has risen modestly in recent decades, enough to account for ninety additional deaths likely linked to higher temperatures over the last twenty thirty years ninety, But he admits the other side, warming has helped produced age adjusted cold related deaths by more than five thousand a year. By more than five thousand a year. Oh my god. Citing only the tiny heat increase while ignoring the cold related deaths is insanely misleading.
Speaker 3: Well that's what pauls do. But yeah, and it's not even close. If it were a wash, it would be hilarious. But it's not even close.
Speaker 2: As for wildfires, mister Newsom is long wrongly focused on California in the Western US while ignoring that global warming is global. He's repeatedly referred to referred to California as the tip of the sphere of climate change. Why including after last January's Palisades fire years earlier Midwest Coast wildfires. He claimed climate change. His role cannot be denied. That science is absolute, self evident. All of those are quotes. Global data contradicts this, NASTI satellites, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Self evident that now that's that out out, it's ridiculous. Climate change is self evident. Just as a human being on Earth, I can tell that being cost and that it costs. The wildfires was undeniable, absolute and self evident. NASA's satellites have trapped fires globally for earning twenty five years. In the early two thousands, about three percent of the world's land burned annually in total acrea, about twice.
Speaker 2: Of the size of Mexico. The trends since has been downward. Twenty twenty two hit a record low of two point one six percent, twenty twenty five nearly matched it only slightly more. That's a reduction of over twenty five percent in twenty five years, sparing an area of land larger than Texas and California combined each year. North America is the only continent where burning burned areas increasing, but it accounts for only two point two of the global total. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing about climate change, especially at this point, is so they always go with the settled science and like list their facts and figures to make the point. But now we have it's been around enough this craze that we have plenty of facts and figures to refute it with, like you're just doing, but nobody ever gets into those.
Speaker 2: Right, right. And then this author points out that the main reason for these really devastating wildfires in California is all the building in the border areas between you know, urban and and like wilderness areas. I know, I had a house there and it was unensurable. Wildfire CO two emissions have plummeted globally as well, hitting a satellite era low last year, down three billion tons from early two thousand levels. This undercuts claims of supercharged fires and feedback loops of carbon release. Because less of the world's landscape is burning, the result is less air pollution, especially in heavily populated areas, and indeed it's spiraling in the other direction, less and less and less carbon going into the air. The wildfire decline is a century long pattern driven by human adaptation, better land management, farming practice is the suppression of tamed global fires. Some claim that intense fires are worsening, citing a twenty twenty four Nature paper that declared extreme fire events doubled globally from twenty three to twenty twenty three. I remember hearing about that, but a subsequent Nature review demolished that claim. The original study inflated trends by clustering fire hotspots and measuring their radiative power as intensity. Properly analyzed, extreme fire didn't burn more. Its frequency decreased by about thirty five percent. Yet NASA's fire homepage still prominently features the original studies claim. And there's more to this. It's just well, global fires are dramatically declining in extent emissions, pollution, death risk, and intensity. Mister Newsom's rhetoric may energize as supporters, but Americans deserve evidence based policies, not cherry picked alarm. Yeah you might be right.
Speaker 3: Maybe he thinks this is still the hot ticket to get denomination being big in climate change, But in terms of it being a national issue, the ship has sailed. I'm sure I'm plunged off the charts. I'm sure in our public schools it's still very, very hot topic. I feel, pardon the expression.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe someday I can get into another piece by mister Lomberg who wrote a great thing for the Free Press, how reality destroyed Europe's green energy dreams. They devastated themselves economically and socially to achieve.
Speaker 3: So yesterday was the biggest escalation of the Iran war since the first day. I realized a lot of you might not be paying attention and might not know that, but it's true. And where that goes as anybody guess. But we've got a little bit of info on that, among other things, on.
Speaker 2: The ways to hear.
Speaker 6: Armstrong and Getty, just as the Gulf foreign ministers and other foreign ministers from the region, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, the Pakistani foreign minister here as well the Azerbaijan for a minister also just as they were gathering in riand the heaviest ballistic missile barrages on the capitol since the war began.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Iran upped its game yesterday in terms of attacking some of its neighbors. Israel attacked Iran's giant natural gas field and Pete Hegsath vowed this today Today.
Speaker 7: We've struck over seven thousand targets across Iran and its military infrastructure. That is not incremental, that is overwhelming force applied with precision, And again today will be the large, largest.
Speaker 2: Strike package yet, just like yesterday was.
Speaker 7: As I've said from day one, our capabilities continue to build, Iran's continue to degrade. We're hunting and striking death and destruction from above.
Speaker 3: So this war is clearly escalating by any measure, from both sides, and the things people are willing to hit.
Speaker 2: Is going up. So yeah, I'm interested in that math. Pete just laid out that we're escalating, their ability to do anything is declining. Will that mean, you know, capitulation fairly soon or can they maintain that cornered beast flailing and doing damage for the indefinite future. I don't know, so let me do it in this order.
Speaker 3: I talked about story in Neil Ferguson and his Peace in the Free Press about how.
Speaker 2: The Iran war goes global, with his.
Speaker 3: Sub headline being the straight of Horror moves is blocked for how long the Strait of Taiwan is open for?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 3: The administration is now trying to salvage a plan that seems to be disintegrating on contact with the enemy, as often happens, it may still be salvageable. The Islamic Republic may yet oblige Trump by expiring I do not rule that out, and I remember correctly at the beginning of this Neil Ferguson was a supporter, thought it was the right thing to do. But plans often disintegrate on contact. However, if Trump's advisors do not keep their wits about them, they may overlook the fact that they have created a huge strategic opportunity for China and Russia, especially if they act in concert. A Taiwan crisis would upend the international economy in geopolitical order. If China and Russia decided to close the Strait of Taiwan at the same time we're all focusing on how the hell to get the straight of Horror moves open, that would be a big problem for the world. I don't know how difficult that would be, how likely it is, but.
Speaker 2: I mean we're.
Speaker 3: Obviously otherwise occupied to a great extent. I don't know if Neil gets into this.
Speaker 2: This is what comforts me, but it's the sort of prediction that you make and then realize, oh, I didn't know that when it goes south. But according to a number of really persuasive things I've read recently or listened to, if China moved on Taiwan, that would cause a brutal worldwide chip shortage and probably a global recession bordering on depression, which would be devastating to China right now. So I don't think they dare do it. I don't know, man, chaos is a ladder.
Speaker 3: If I wanted to change the history of the world and have in the United States no longer be the hegemen that it has been for the last eighty years, really upending everything.
Speaker 2: Seems like a good idea, But I don't know. Be rolling the dice, no doubt.
Speaker 3: So Eventually the books will be written about what Marco Rubio is doing behind the scenes that got this to happen. The United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Japan released a joint statement today expressing their readiness to contribute to efforts to ensure the safe passage of commercial shipping through the Strait of our Moves. That was not the language. Those there were not the noises they were making. The last seventy two hours. Why they all came together and decided to make a statement on that today. I have no idea why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, huh?
Speaker 3: Possibly thinking about what Neil Ferguson was writing about. Look, we gotta get this open because what if something happened somewhere else I don't know.
Speaker 2: Or the transactional Tree said, hey, all those tariffs, forget about him, you join us in this. We'll call it good. Who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Different piece, just because this has been a topic now for well since the war began. Did we do this because of Israel? Are we doing this? Are we dancing to Israel's tune? Or that whole thing? And Joe Kent, the guy that left the Center for Counter Terrorism and went on Tucker yesterday and says, ah, yeah, Israel and their lobby, they got us to go to war. Ian Bremmer, to his credit, tweeted out Netanyah, who has been pushing for an Iran war with every American president for many decades, doesn't make Israel responsible for a decision made solely by the US commander in chief.
Speaker 2: Right, appreciate that. I think that's obviously true. And Israel's been right about Iran for decades.
Speaker 3: Correct where this goes is absolutely ebody's guests. I'll tell you twenty four hours ago, I would not bet that all those countries would as signed onto a letter saying we're all on board with helping you open the straight. I didn't think that was gonna happen. So who knows what's gonna happen the next day? The fact that Israel hit the largest gas field in the world in Iran, and apparently with out telling us and Trump being very angry about it, and with a long truth social post last night saying that will not happen again. We didn't want Israel to do that. We didn't know they were gonna do it, and it will not happen again. As if he's can forbid Net and Yahoo from doing that sort of thing. Israel Iran, by the way, after getting hit like that, hit Katar next door who shares that oil field with them, also hit the oil field.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're gonna hit the oil field.
Speaker 3: We're gonna hit the oil field, the gas field, and we didn't do it, says cutter, Right, why are you hitting us like you and everybody?
Speaker 2: Well, boy, that strategy is backfiring like crazy. I tell you what, We're going to lash out and punish everyone in the region for the actions of Israel and the US and anybody who has helped them or hasn't. We're just going to punch everybody.
Speaker 3: Well, so, is there a theory that it's just going to drive up energy prices and democracies will doesn't matter what's the best thing.
Speaker 2: Long term. Democracies will react with gas is too high, this is gotten the Gulf and the Gulf States will react with we're tired of getting bombed. You got to stop attacking her on That's their strategy.
Speaker 3: If that's going to happen, though, a Saudi representative I saw in Fox this morning said that they're contacting their golf neighbors to talk about bringing this to an end. Being attacked by Iran, bringing that to an end, no matter what they have to do economically, diplomatically, and militarily. So are you going to see Saudi planes and Katari planes and UAE planes, all probably purchased from the United States flying next to Israeli planes bombing Iran.
Speaker 2: Well, here's some old guy wisdom that if that guy still maintains that Twitter account, Rye quotes and he'll probably quote me. In life, there are many things that go very very well that are still extremely difficult, building a career, raising a kit, that sort of thing. And even if this effort continues to go quite well from virtually any advantage point, it could still be incredibly difficult. For one thing, as we discussed earlier, at some point we have to get all of the highly refined fizzle material that Iran has, and that's going to be a hell of an operation fraught with risk, including it's extremely radioactive and volatile. Plus you know, getting the straight of Hormuz open and kept open, even if it goes great, is going to be really costly and involve human beings with guns on the ground. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: We haven't talked since earlier about the couple thousand marines being sent and now a couple thousand more being sent. It certainly looks like it's headed toward boots on the ground sort of conflict, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Uh, there are aspects of it, like the two things I was just talking about that absolutely can't do them from above.
Speaker 3: Entirely, and then those have a tendency to grow. Doesn't mean this one will, but historically they do.
Speaker 2: One thing we've learned is apparently you can't bomb someone back to the Stone Age, as they seem to still be using modern ordinance. I'm surprised Bronze Age. Maybe I don't.
Speaker 3: Know anything about this, but I'm surprised. After what did Hegxeth say we've hit nine thousand targets something like that, that they still have the capacity to fire rockets and missiles and kill people in Tel Aviv and attack an oil field and cutter and everything else they did yesterday. Right, that nine thousand targets doesn't take out all of their launchers. I mean, Mike Lines has been told since day one of the war. You know, it's you don't have to take out the arrows, you take out the archers. But apparently we've taken out all the archers.
Speaker 2: Well, some of it's that we've hit their army and their navy and their air force and command and control and stuff like that. But takes a while. We have that hilarious. You have to flip which one was that about the navy. I really enjoyed that. Oh, yeah, that was good. Yes, if you like hard asks, you get some here. Fifty four.
Speaker 7: The last job anyone in the world wants right now, senior leader for the IRGC or besiege temp jobs all of them, And to borrow a page from Admiral Ernest King in World War Two, we've decided to share the ocean with Iran. We've given them the bottom half. We've damaged or sunk over one hundred and twenty of their navy ships, with battle damage assessments pending for many more.
Speaker 2: We're sharing the ocean with them. We'll give them the bottom half. Oh, I know what he means.
Speaker 3: Who's that for? I like it, I'm not against it. But who's that for? Is that to keep the American spirits up?
Speaker 2: If I'm in the Navy and I hear that, I'm yelling with all my might, with all my shipmates, cheering like a maniac, I'm all for that. Yeah, I haven't got this all about the war fighters, Pete. How history judges him ultimately, I don't know, but I believe he is one hundred percent sincere in his protectiveness of and love for our actual fighters. Well, you mentioned this earlier, and I think it's true.
Speaker 3: History is going to judge Pete Hegseth completely based on how this war turns out. And maybe Donald Trump even all the stuff that's gone into Trump's presidencies, including January sixth. The whole thing might get judged by how this turns out, depending on how it goes right.
Speaker 2: Right, As I mentioned briefly, he is Trump is now forty one points underwater overall on cost of living, and it's sick step points underwater among independents. So the uh, you know, the next blood bath is going to be the midterms and.
Speaker 3: Then it'll be impeached. So that'll be our last two years of his second term. Super couple of impeachments. That'll be fun. But I have no idea where this war's going.
Speaker 2: None.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I wouldn't have predicted all those European countries in Japan saying we'll help you open the straight?
Speaker 2: What that means? How'd we get them there? M how did we get them there? The carricter or the stick? Oh?
Speaker 3: What got them on board with this letter? And then how long does it take them to get boats there or planes or troops or whatever they're going to do to help us open the straight?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Donna, the CEO of Costco, taking a page from the McDonald's guy, said, oh my god, what is this?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wow, I know I eat this. That guy.
Speaker 3: McDonald's, the ceost Goes put out a video he had one of their hot dogs and what he said will shock you. We're not shock you, among other things on the waist to hear march madness has begun. And I just saw during a time out Ohio State's mascot Buddy or Bucky or something, the Buckeye anyway.
Speaker 2: Bucky the buck Eye. Yes, indeed, he was hilarious. He was.
Speaker 3: Pretending he had a basketball and doing all kinds of moves going between his legs behind fact and then shot the ball and then strutted around.
Speaker 2: It was very entertaining.
Speaker 3: What a fun thing to do for some theater major probably you know. The more I think about it too, that whole Butterfly Bridge thing in California that we talked about earlier this hour, that is one of the more hilarious stealing of taxpayer money stories. Ever, it's very California. This might be taken it to the limit, to a complete absurdity. Makes the bullet train seem like cancer research in terms of spending taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 2: I wonder there's part of me that wonders. I mean, you can make the argument, Okay, mountain lions have to be able to get across, and what was the foxes and other things, But they included things that fly on the list, like the butterfly. He's gonna say to it, youngsters, now, kids, remember let's fly over this bridge and not down by the roadway where we might get hit by a semi truck. I mean to include flying beasts as being benefited by a land bridge. I think that's just seeing how far they can go. He laughed. I laughed.
Speaker 3: Okay, different topic. It's been very popular now for a couple of weeks because the CEO McDonald's put out a video of him eating a sandwich, and then a bunch of CEOs from other restaurants put out videos and everything like that. Here's the CEO of Costco sitting down at a Costco table to have od.
Speaker 2: On dollar fifty for this hot nug he's now eating it. Put a ketchup on it.
Speaker 4: Hot dog.
Speaker 2: Price will not change as long as I'm around.
Speaker 6: Still amazing, amazing quality, amazing value.
Speaker 2: That's a dollar fifty well spent. Are you gonna have another one at your next building you go to? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: He came off exactly the way you would want to come off if you're trying to promote that sort item. He kind of looks like a regular guy, a little fat, really actually enjoying his Costco hot dog the way I enjoy them, as opposed to them. The McDonald's guy who had just wreaked of you've never eaten a burger at McDonald's, have you? Is the first time you've ever seen one? Is the way he came off. And it was a fine burger product, and he took a tiny, tiny little nibble of it, and I'll save that for later, so phony, Oh my god. The Costco guy looks like I'm a guy who eats Costco hot dogs.
Speaker 2: Lots of my everyone, I got every store and go to I eat one. Give me some monies to final thoughts with Hot Strong. You get the facts. They're sharp and steady. Tune in to mal don't you for Yetty for more strong and yet Dude, you gotta put out a whole album of that stuff.
Speaker 3: I like, Oh, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: For the record, I'm neither sharp nor steady, but you know whatever, it's our Hey, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up to day. There is Michael Agelow and the ConTroll room. Michael, wish these CEOs would quit putting out these videos.
Speaker 7: I've got to eat a big arch, a new whopper, a Costco hot dog.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get fat. I do like me a Costco hot dog Jack. A final thought for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a funny YouTube video somewhere of h It's a cart rendering of when I went to Costco one time and got the Gosco hot dog and I was walking around shopping and didn't notice that I had spilled mustard all down my shirt and onto the tops of my shoes. Oh no, I was walking around a mustard on top of my shoes and mustard might as well be oil based paint.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, it's never coming out. My final thought. It just dawned on me. Mark Wayne Mullen will get confirmed as the DHS Secretary, and he's going to be going in front of that committee featuring Rand Paul for a couple of years. Probably Rand Paul is the chair of that committee. Yeah right, Oh boy.
Speaker 3: That back and forth argument was with the chair of the committee Secretary.
Speaker 2: Ahole, what are you want, curly I got to punch you in the face for a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 2: So many people with thanks a little time. Go to Armstrong and Giddy dot com for the hot links. For Katie's corner for the Ang Swag Store. Your favorite Ang fan would love a hat, a T shirt, or a hoodie. I'm going to cough now, excuse me. I'll be back tomorrow. Joe sounds like he's dying. I'm probably guy. See tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 3: I'm Strong and Getchy.
Speaker 2: There's a fantastic podcast that you gotta listen to every day. It's got Jack and Joe, Katie and Michael Langelo.
Speaker 4: It's called I'm Strong and Geddy on Them end.
Speaker 2: We subscribe now wherever you download your podcast. I'm Strong and Geddy on Them Armstrong and Getty