Speaker 1: Hello, my little gorgeous friends. Oh, I am beat a f what a freaking week. I mean, as you guys know, we're obviously back at it. We're filming season ten. Every single season people ask me, what do you think it's gonna be like, and I'm like, it's gonna be crazy, but like we really don't know, right, Yeah, But I'm telling you this season has been so much fun so far. I feel really good about it.
Speaker 2: Do you are you allowed to give us any like hints or tea or who? Is there drama this season?
Speaker 1: There? Yes, there is drama. Drama that's very different from the past, okay, And it's just I don't know, it's been a lot of fun. And for me, you know, I'm so caught up in my life, you know, for the past however, many months whatever. It's kind of just like we get up, we do what we need to do. I feel like a robot and filming vander Pump. I've said this a million times. It fuels my soul. There's something about it because I'm hanging out with a bunch of my friends. But my dad always told me, when you go out into the world and you look for a job, you need to do something that you love to do. So the fact that I'm fortunate enough to do what I love is insane to me. Yeah, it doesn't happen like that very often.
Speaker 2: To be excited to go to work is like I always say, it's the American dream because it literally is like like me, Kyle, We're like excited to go to work, and I'm like, how lucky are we? And you have been saying that about filming. You've been like, oh, ago, get to hang out with you know these people. But obviously it's filming and I'm excited and that's like that's the goal.
Speaker 1: That is the goal. Yeah, we had a crazy week. It was like we went from so we obviously filmed. We filmed a really cute trip. Okay, and I won't spill too much of the tea because obviously I want you guys to be excited and watch it on Banner pump roles. But on this trip, do I tell him?
Speaker 2: I don't know what, I don't know. Everyone's like on the edge of their seats. I mean, now you.
Speaker 1: Have to you guys. I finally had sexy time.
Speaker 2: Wala cant had sex weird, right? I mean, it made my day, It made my day.
Speaker 1: I know. I was like, it's Jessica's birthday. I was like, this is the first birthday you've had that I haven't been home, but you only had one other one with me. But I felt bad about it, you know, and I knew that I just had to hit her with that happy birthday text and also I got some good good and she was like yay.
Speaker 2: I was freaking out. She texts, did me I think the words I had sex? And I was so excited. I called her off. I was celebrating.
Speaker 1: No, but dude, even my sister in law because my mom was in Newport. Yeah, and my sister in law gets on FaceTime and she's like, I'm so happy for you. It's like I didn't realize. People were so like, oh, well, it doesn't sleep with anyone anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just sort of like to me, it was like, oh, she let loose, she's having fun, she's giving into little urges like it's fun and it's great and can you will we see any of it on vander Pump or do you not?
Speaker 1: Well, we had cameras there, like not in the room with us, but like cameras were there. Cameras were there, which is so weird to me because I've never really you know, besides James. Yeah, we would make out a.
Speaker 2: Lot, so we'll see the guy maybe yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I think, yeah, you'll yeah, guy, I'm excited about that. Then we get home from the trip. We get home on Friday night. Saturday, they had me do you know film again, and then Jessica and I were off to Vegas Sunday to do the Magic Show.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I did a panel just about give them a la beauty and just the brand overall and how you know, I take to social media with it. And it was actually a lot of fun because I got to sit with people who have these questions, who are trying to build their business or get it out there. And you know, I think a lot of times you look at people and go, well, their social media following is big. That part doesn't really matter. It's about the engagement, Like can you sell shit in your social media? Your following can be huge, but whether people are willing to like spend money on you is a very different thing. And you know, my brand is strictly sold through social media, so I was completely honored that they would even ask me to come and do a panel at the Magic Show.
Speaker 2: No, it was incredible and I had never been to the Magic by the way, you guys, obviously I'm thinking, like Las Vegas is the only place where if you say, oh, it's a magic convention, what's your first thought. My first thought was like, oh my god, magicians. It's gonna Chris Chris Angel's gonna be there, like, but that is not what it is. It's beauty and fashion and all of that. So it's my first time I had ever been, and it's incredible, way bigger than I imagine.
Speaker 1: No, it's huge. Everyone everyone goes there from you know, like Nordstrom to figure out what their next collection is going to be for whichever store they're shopping for. It was massive and we had an incredible turnout for you know, people who came to like listen to this panel.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was an incredible turnout. There's this one girl who Lala was on the panel speaking and I hear es and I'm like, I turned the lovely Oh my god, yes, and I go and I look and her name was Maria and she wasn't going to go to the panel and she found out you were gonna be on it, and her and her mom, she's from Iowa, flew to Vegas just to see you on that panel. You're a damn lie and she cried when you walked out.
Speaker 1: Did I hug her? Yeah?
Speaker 2: She was like, I just really, I'm like so excited. I'd really love a picture with Lalad. I was like, you can be first, and she was so excited. That's why when you came off the stage, I was like, for pigs that these two are gonna be first. She just she's so sweet. She's from Iowa and she flew all the way there to see you.
Speaker 1: Is incredible and absolutely humbling because I walk this life and go, who the fuck am I in this world?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Who the fuck are any of us? You think about the world to see these are my high thoughts. I may be sober, but the thoughts stay stay right. When I look at the planet and I'm like, we're such a tiny little grain of sand. And then you think about big names like the Kardashians, and it's like, in the grand scheme of things, who are we right? Are we even doing?
Speaker 2: In the grand scheme of things? Our existence is a snap of a finger, like literally all of human exis since there's a snap of a finger. I think about that too, because I think about the universe and like how we are literally just a grain of sand in like billions as far as we know other universes.
Speaker 1: It's insane and you know what, And I don't know what my listeners believe in, but for me, when the world has had enough of us, it's just gonna fucking wipe this out.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a depressing thought.
Speaker 2: Kyle Kyle will talk about always go there with me, because he'll say, I'll like come home from work and he'll be like, he'll make a comment like, well, you know, when the world has has had enough of us, well I'll be gone. I'm like, can we not right now?
Speaker 1: It's gonna walk. I always go there. That's why I'm like, you know what, just live your life, be a good human being, make a difference, because there's gonna be a point in time where like we literally, yeah, there's gonna be way weirder things on this earth than people. I mean, like, look at these weird figures. Look at them walking around. Kim Kardashian Reality TV. What a concept? You know, I know it's weird. I know, Oh my god, my mind is floating right now.
Speaker 2: I know. I love when we go in this stretch.
Speaker 1: Me too. And then so we fucking get back from Vegas. Our flight's delayed three times. Yesterday I get back, it's late. They hit me with a call time for my first interview this morning, nine am. I was like, that means glam at six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they did pick one of my favorite dresses. Amazing dress, amazing makeup. Look by this time, you guys have already seen she posted it on her story And did you use you use the Bambi palette right because I'm staring at it now and I'm like those eyes I cannot behind.
Speaker 1: Bitch. Palette is money. And by the way, I always say when I come out with like limited time launches or like holiday launches, because I've been wearing Snowball, which is from last year's Snowball, the gloss the gloss yep last year's holiday collection, and everybody is like, where do I get it? And I'm like, you snoozed, so you lose.
Speaker 2: Yes, so you lose. I know, I ran out of mine like a month ago. No, It's so bombed because it's like an every day you can just wear it. It like gives that extra sheine to your lips, which I'm obsessed with. Wait a sec, Oh my god, I cannot believe what we skipped over this What you're welcome listeners for me about to ask this, but the return of fifty cent and Lala Kent.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I love how that sounds. Fifty cent and Lala Kent. What's the deal?
Speaker 1: I just got a fucking phone call and yeas like, fifty would like you to come visit him on seid He's in La And I was like, here's the thing with fifty cent, Okay, He's just been incredible to me since the time I saw his fine ass drop down from the ceiling on in the club, and I was like, it was like, Kobe Bryant was my my life longer, right. You know when you're young, you have like dudes that you're like, that's that's like, yeah, you always remember your very first crush, Yes, you do. Mine was always Kobe Bryant. When I saw fifty cent, I was like, holy shit, who is this person? Yeah, he's just a superstar. So you know, I've been around him a handful of times before the stuff started popping off between he and Hugh's name. We shall not mention. But I remember being in can and it was this was years ago. I had just lost my dad and I was drinking heavily. And everyone knows when you start drinking, you start getting puffy. You can be so skinny, but you start getting the belly, your face gets a little puffier. I was well aware of this, and I also started drinking even more heavily because to make myself feel more secure with the fact that like things were sitting differently due to alcohol. And I was wearing a white dress. And I'm not going to say who this man was that did this, because he's very well known, but I remember him asking me for a photo. We take the picture, he comes over to show it to me, and I think, like, I look cute, right, yeah. He zooms in on my stomach and says, when you walk the red carpet, you need to only let them get back shots. He goes, I'm trying to help you. I was a mess. I go to fifty's room, where he whose name we shall not mention, is also in and I'm a mess. I just lost my dad. Someone just zoomed in. I had never been like, I guess body shamed before. That's what it was, and Fifty said to me, you know those are abdominal muscles, like fuck that guy, Yeah, even though they definitely weren't. It's called a gut, it's called vodka soda. But that guy we walk, We get into the bus to go to the carpet, This guy who zoomed in on my stomach comes to get into the van. Fifty then tells him he is not allowed to drive with us. Okay, So I always had a soft spot for him, and then everything happened, you know, and it was like, obviously you don't Fifty doesn't fucking play like we all know that, right, But I was like, oh my all type crush mad at me, which you know, when idsid it was like you had a million other things going on. He wasn't fucking thinking about me. It was like we'll drag her here and then we'll like move on. But when I got the phone call to link to link up with him on his set and just kind of bump gums a little bit, it was dope.
Speaker 2: And there was no there was no awkwardness.
Speaker 1: He was kind. It was so sweet. The second I walked in, it was like a big hug. How are you doing? You know, Yeah, we chatted. I'll keep most of what we spoke about, which, by the way, had really not a lot to do with Homeboy. It was just it was just cool. Yeah, he's a superstar. It's a surreal moment when you're someone like me and you're in the company of a superstar like that. Who you remember when that his first single came out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very it's a very weird feeling, but all is well good.
Speaker 2: And he was doing a project and it was because I saw this on TMC. They were shooting at the Sway House, which you I don't think you knew, but that's like I don't think it is anymore. But that was like used to be a house that a bunch of TikTokers lived in.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I don't know TikTok.
Speaker 2: I know, well, this is like these are young I barely know. I know it from like a pop culture podcast I listened to, but like I think it was like five to seven, like TikTok guys lived in that house and they just like created content and now I think they moved out again. Anyone who's into TikTok and knows the story is probably like she's not doing it justice. But like I think they ended up all moving out and now it's just like a content house. But it's cool that he's shooting there.
Speaker 1: It was a beautiful house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This movie apparently is like so gory. It's called Skill House. So gory that during one of the scenes, a cameraman passed out dropped the camera. I'm like, I don't know that I can watch it, because you know me, Jess. I mean even giving birth to my daughter the very first IV, which is the easiest, I was like, out.
Speaker 2: Cold, But are you like that with blood?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh?
Speaker 2: Really in horror movies? Like, no, it's fake.
Speaker 1: Oh my yes. I cannot deal with any of it. I'm surprised. I don't faint every time I get my period. No, and my mom was worried about that. The first time that I fainted do to blood, I was brushing my teeth. I was at sid in Olivia's house, brushing my teeth. I had cut my gum or something, and I was walking around, going, I can't see, I can't see. I was like seven, right, A seven year old blacks out and you want to know why the fuck you can't see? It, okay, So.
Speaker 2: It was because you caught your gum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I spit and saw blood in the seine and I was like, whoa, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm dying over a little lalla walking around I can't see. Did you know it was because you were about to pass out? Or were you just like yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Know that feeling that comes over your vision goes you literally black. Yes, had walked me to the bad I laid down and she was laughing, she was yes. I was like, am I safe? My savior? I literally could not see And as a little kid, that's so scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that is scary.
Speaker 1: And ever since that moment, every time I have to get my blood taken, like even getting injections, Yeah, they know, one poke, you tilt me bad, get the blood back to that head because I'm going down.
Speaker 2: Because of the pain, not because you see blood. No, it's the thought of it.
Speaker 1: If there's a needle going into me and you're either taking blood for me, or you're injecting something into my face or you're putting it's the whole It's a mental thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I get that. I get that way. I remember the first time I gave blood. I was literally it wasn't the first time. It was the first time that stood out to me. I was in school for nursing. I was in first year of school for college and my major was nursing, and I was like, I was tired all the time. So my mom took me to the doctor to see all my iron levels or whatever were, and I was holding it out and I got a whatever. My blood started to get drawn, passed out, and my mom said in that moment, the nurse was like, oh, let's lay her down. Let's lay her down, and they were like rubbing my head trying to get me to come to and she goes, oh, what what's she in school for? And my mom goes nursing, and the nursing just like the nurse just like looks at my mom and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, no, she is not when you knew, like you can't be a nurse. Shortly after that, I was.
Speaker 2: Like event planning.
Speaker 1: Completely.
Speaker 2: So the first two and a half years of college, I was just bopping all around. I was like nursing, event planning, communication, like it was all over the place.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, I've never even been in a physical fight because I'm like, what if they bleed?
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I bleed. That's why I can't watch.
Speaker 1: That's not the only reason.
Speaker 2: But like, yes, well mma or whatever, I don't know what it's called where they like they they punch each other without their knockle yes, and there's like blood and then they keep punching in the same spot and what is scattering?
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't want any part of it. I still have a tough time. We've spoken about this on the podcast. I don't like when I see people beating each other up. It feels very it's barbaric. Yeah, I don't like it.
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: We're humans, right, Let's argue with our words? Yeah that is so fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, argue with our words, says the Queen of arguing with her words.
Speaker 1: I just want to argue with words, like, let's not put our hands on each other. Yeah, it takes it to a different level. When it goes to that level, I am bolting. You win, you win the game.
Speaker 2: True, I just you're the queen of arguing with words. I start to argue with my words and I'm like, but when you're being mean, like I just don't get the words out.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't even know if I do either. I just start talking and half the time I don't even make sense, you know, but it makes sense in my own mind. Yeah, Like, there was this scene I think it was like a couple maybe even last year or a couple of years ago. Becaus Stoss was on and when I was going in on Raquel and I was talking about Michael Vick fighting dogs, project what you reflect or whatever, and everyone was so confused, but me and my little gremlins on my shoulder were like, yeah, you're making all the sense. And it was like I made no sense, but I knew what I was meaning.
Speaker 2: You felt it. See sometimes when I watch those old scenes of you or whatever, scenes of you fighting with your words on the show, I think it makes sense, but the way I watch it, I go, these words are just coming out and they're making sense, and I almost feel like you just let them come out, and then you realize how good they were, Like you let them come out, and then two seconds later you're like, fuck, yeah, that was that was like a urge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because giant It's like I took a giant shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I tried to do that, and I'm like, I'm just gonna open my mouth and see what happens here. It would be so sad. People would be like, are you okay? But you and they'd be like, okay, you're okay, honey, little girl, it's okay. Like I get worked up and then I can't, like I can't speak because you're.
Speaker 1: Called a kind person. You know, it's called being nice and normal.
Speaker 2: Oh that's too funny.
Speaker 1: But I just can't help it. Like even yesterday during during the the panel, it's like, I know what we're talking about, but I can't help but go into the deeper meaning of life. I was like, yes, we're talking about like selling products on Instagram. These men and women want to know how to do it. And I will say we've been extremely successful at it with the give them La La brand. We actually really kill it and I'm very proud of everybody. So I'm telling them create a story. It's much easier to maybe say like hey, I love this lip gloss, click the link. But when you create a story for somebody like I'm wearing this to go out with Katie tonight. I'm so excited. I'm going to find us a man or whatever. And then I go on these tangents like yesterday, and I was like, cause that's what we all want, right, Yeah, we all just want to fucking go out live our life, have a good time. Yeah maybe bag us a man with this eyeshadow palette on, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but that's true. And I think the story thing is I remember taking a class. I forget what it was. I think it was a business class. But they were like they I don't know why we were in this, but they said you need to know your story. Find your story. And they made us like think about like if someone were to come up and come up to you and ask, so, what's your story? Like that's what they were teaching us to do, like what is your story? Where are you from? Blah blah blah? What what significant points in your life really changed who you were as a human being? And I think that's really important for everyone to know, and even better if you can work that into your business, like what's your story? And I know this is deeper than like some things, but just like, what's your story? Why are you doing this? And I love people's story, that's why it like parties. I'm like, Okay, enough of the surface talk. Let's like, what's your worst fear like things like that I want I want to know you well.
Speaker 1: I feel like we go we meet so many people in our lives and we we often and by the way, this is just part of being a person, Like we just judge people, right, Yeah, normal, I got it, But like we never we fail to remember this person has a backstory to why they are the way they are now, and even if I don't connect with them, I do need to respect the fact that they've been through whatever they've been through, and we can connect on maybe other levels. You know, we may come from very different places, but you're the way you are because of what you've been through. Same same with me. Yeah, And I feel like that's we're gonna wrap this into the give them Lalla again because it's so much deeper than just like here's a lip glass, here's an eyeshadow palette. I really have fun with the brand, like even naming them, the packaging, Like I'll sit here and go, we need to we need to rebrand the whole thing. Yeah, give them Lalla. I feel like maybe it's maybe not hitting, and it's like, but it is hitting. It's hitting, because that's what it's about, is just do you I want everyone to go home at night and whether they have regrets or they wish they wouldn't have done something, work on it. But lay your head on the pillow and no like I was me today, Yeah yeah, I would pretend to be shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, absolutely no one. And I do love that about give them lalla because I remember, I think when you were naming your birthday palette. It was like one of the first things I got to see you do because I came on in June and your birthdays in September, and you always you know, you have to name things ahead of time and it's so it can be but you were getting into each name of the of the eyeshadows on the birthday palette and you were like thinking, and you're like, okay, like my dad used to call me sunshine or whatever. Yeah, I used to be a little sunshine or or your mom would say be kind, right, and you named one of the shades be kind. You were like, like, okay, I got to think of like my my childhood and my birthday and my sign. And I'm like, oh damn.
Speaker 1: She's still telling me to be kind.
Speaker 2: She is, but it's like this goes into it was like this goes into one one palette and the thought in like the personality you put in every little thing. That's like it's crazy to see and I'm like, oh, this is how it's done.
Speaker 1: It all matters. Yeah, yeah, the name has to go with the color. You know, I'm not just going to slap my name on something and say looks good, hope people like it. No, we're going to test it out. We're gonna see if it looks good on everybody. Otherwise, like, I'm not going to push things on people that I'm not going to actually use, because we fucking work hard, We work our asses off. Then we sit here and go to fill up our fucking car at one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Bullshit, No, it's insane.
Speaker 1: So I'm not. I'm just you know, I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, and I did.
Speaker 2: In multiple different categories.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, though, what when I went to that what's it called sway House?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if it's called that Stow, but it used to be the sway House, I think it. Now it's just a content house.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, fifty cent was running with some good looking men.
Speaker 2: Stop or any of them single, not like man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like that. It was just like I felt the need to let you know that you are nice to look at, and if you do have a girl, you better treat her right first of all, or I'll get it second of all. You should just know. I feel like when something is pleasing to your eye, a compliment is nice.
Speaker 2: I agree. I totally agree. When something is pleasing to your eye, a compliment is nice. I was at Whole Foods the other day and a guy I was not looking my best. I don't know where this came from, but a nice guy just came up. Granted, this is way different than cat calling. I hate cat calling. It It just like triggers me. I hate it.
Speaker 1: It's grows such a difference between a kind compliment yes and some nasty motherfucker yes.
Speaker 2: And he just came up and he's like, hey, I love that tattoo behind your ear, which I'm getting zapped off, but he's like, I love that tattoo. And I was like, oh, thank you, and he's like, and I just want to let you no, you're gorgeous. And I said thank you so much, and he said, are you single? And I said no, I'm not. I have a boy, a long time boyfriend. And he goes, well, you let him know. He's a lucky man. And I apologize if I made you feel uncomfortable and I said, no, you didn't, and he said, have a good day.
Speaker 1: That is so sweet. I love that man.
Speaker 2: How nice is that? A compliment? Is nice?
Speaker 1: Right? Or even just like acknowledging when someone is like kind, yeah, or whatever the fuck it may be.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's nice, or like compliments need to be given. Yeah, you're preaching to the words of affirmation, girl, so preaching to the choir here.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you though? Hi? Because I'm a human being, right, I get jealous. I don't. It's not that I don't get jealous, Yeah, but I get jealous in a different in a different way. Like I've always been very like, I want to say, business minded, Like from the time I was a very young child, I always wanted my own money. I want my own shit. I want to work hard and I want to get to this level that part of life. I will compete all day long. I feel that's healthy competition. But when I feel myself getting jealous about something, I'm like, bitch, you better retreat and that one thing you're jealous of. You better go to that person and let them know you are proud of them, excited for them, because that's really what it is. You just want what they have.
Speaker 2: You better real at it, you little jealous bitch.
Speaker 1: That's soa and it literally works, does it.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's so true.
Speaker 1: Like when I see someone doing great and it's like, it's not like I'm not happy for you, I just want what you have. Yeah, it's actually a huge compliment.
Speaker 2: That's so helpful to reverse it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and congratulations on your new blah blah blah, like you're fucking killing it. I'm so proud of you. And just like that, it's like those are the feelings that you actually feel, and now you can go out into the world be inspired by that person rather than jealous of them. Yeah, and go do what you need to do, take a to church, law.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's true though. It's taking the feeling that naturally goes into like a sour feeling, the jealousy, and flipping it to what it really is, as you're inspired by that person and you want what you have what they have, so you go congrats, Yes, you're killing it.
Speaker 1: But by the way, in my program that I'm in for my sobriety, we do talk about surround yourself with people who have what you want, and that just means surround yourself with people, and it goes beyond sobriety. I mean obviously, like when I'm in these rooms, like that's the main focus, but it's to not pick up again. But if you see someone who has what you want, listen to them. They're gonna give you great advice. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that's such a good point, which brings me to especially the people who are rude and nasty and we've all had it in our lives.
Speaker 1: Well, we can all be that person too, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: But then I go, well, yeah, I've had so many people say something rude or nasty that I don't even know to me or towards me, and I'm like, what, I'm not gonna listen to you. You're not one of my idols, and you know I'm not. I don't look up to you. I don't need that. The people I love and respect are the ones and like you said, who have what you want and who you look up to, Right, I'm gonna listen to that person one hundred percent. As long as they're nice and not mean or rude about it. I'm just gonna be like, Okay, I hear you, I see what you're doing. I'm gonna try and learn from that.
Speaker 1: You know what my mama taught me back in the day. What because she used to work in a dentist office or an orthodonist's office. I think maybe both there's a difference. Learned it on Seinfeld's just kidding, But she would say that, like patients would come in and sometimes the moms or whatever would be rude, and she knew that it had nothing to do with her. She was just the person that happened to be in the line of fire with all the other shit they're dealing with. So I find when I run into someone who who is maybe unkind to me and I don't even know them, it's like, Okay, you had a bad day, has nothing to do with me. Same when I ran into that paparazzi guy. Do you remember, yes.
Speaker 2: And you told the story on here?
Speaker 1: I told yes, and I was like, you couldn't get the Kardashian she had to get me. And then I saw him again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you apologized, Yeah, and he.
Speaker 1: Was like, by the way, I knew something happened in that house. Yeah, I was like, every time I've met her seen her, she's always been so kind. So just no, if you go out into the world and there's like some bitch that you don't know who's being rude, has nothing to do with you. Shake it off, baby, Shake it off.
Speaker 2: Baby, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 1: On a kind note, you guys know, I'm obsessed with Real Housewives everything. Okay, Teresa Judae got married. I saw on camera.
Speaker 2: Wait on camera.
Speaker 1: Yes, they said that it was filmed and that Joe and Melissa didn't go because something happened with like Melissa allegedly like cheating on Joe or something. Why like kissing some dude and Marge saw it, Margaret, Yeah, told a friend, and then you know how that happens. Yes, you know, one person sees it. One person too many witnesses.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, So they weren't there? What about their kid?
Speaker 1: The kids?
Speaker 2: None, they didn't go.
Speaker 1: I don't think so we're gonna see it. But everyone is talking about how Teresa Jude Ice spent fucking ten grand on her hair fifteen hundred bobby pins?
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. Three bumpets, three bumpets is what they're saying. Three fucking bumpets.
Speaker 2: The hairdo heard around the world.
Speaker 1: Well, everyone's talking about this look, right, and people either love it. Yeah, Actually that's not true. People are either like weird but okay, or they're like, I do not like this. I think i'm the unpopular opinion. What I'm obsessed, stop with all of it, the whole look, the whole look. I'm looking from her makeup to her dress, to the giant crown to the giant hairdoo. I'm like, bitch, you better fucking work stop. I mean, I thought she looked stunning. And I say, if you're gonna go for it, you better fucking go for it.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 1: You found your love. You're in your love bubble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The tan was on point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the tan was great.
Speaker 1: I am obsessed. Okay, are you looking at it? I see it.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the hair. I'm gonna disagree with the hair. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Why do I love it so much?
Speaker 2: I don't mind the crown or the hair. It's like the super high And I think she was trying. I think it was a statement. It's like when you wear that statement piece in like a fashion show and it's like it's like it's like the you know beyond, like the dress dresses that they walk out that look like balloons and then they pop them minute like that's a statement piece. I don't like it or hate it. It's just like, Okay, this hair, she's going back to her roots, because we all know, like Jersey Shore days. The bump was the thing, like I used to do it, and I don't know if this was like just a East Coast like upstate New York, I would tease the shit out of my mind.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it was just like an East Coast thing, because even in Utah girls were doing that same thing.
Speaker 2: It was like, because do you remember like Snooki and the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 1: It was like yeah, back combing of the hair, yes, spray tand which I still have right now. The fact that I did my first interview with these orange hands mortifying. I woke up this morning, looked at them. I was like, how are we gonna deal with this?
Speaker 2: Did you talk with her hands?
Speaker 1: I tried not to, Okay, I was very like self conscious, yeah, and kept my hands.
Speaker 2: It's the white nails too. That make it a little because you're you're or cream or whatever colored nails that is. It accentuates the color on your hands.
Speaker 1: It accentuates the orange. Yeah. Well, can I tell you something though, I keep my nails the same throughout the season because it's just easier that way, you know, right, It's like, let's just peanum something that it will go with everything. You know. I don't want to one day have red nails and then it goes with my outfit, and then the next day I want to wear hot pink with the red nails, and it's just like clash gonna work. Yes, which, by the way, I don't mind the red with the hot pink anymore. And I don't know who changed my mind. I think it was Rinna. By the way, purple with everything is like giving me all the vibes really to real housewives at Beverly Hills. Why who wore purple with everything?
Speaker 2: Purple?
Speaker 1: Now? So the first time I saw it was had nothing to do with the nails. But Erica Jane gets on the yacht wasted and she's like, I'm fucking less, you know, living her best life. But she had on like this pink white cover up thing, and then she had I believe purple sunglasses on. Then Rina shows up. I lovely. I don't care what anyone says, and anyone clowning on her saying losing your mom doesn't give you an excuse to be an asshole. This. I feel for her so much because when my dad died, I was such an asshole because you have to go through the stages of grief, right right, and then you're thrown into a reality show and the tensions are high and it's like so many stories are happening, and no, we don't expect you to stop your life because our parent died, but my life has stopped. So you have to allow me to engage in this from the place that I'm coming from, because I'm allowing you to engage in it from the place you're coming from. Yes, right, yeah, so I am co signing on everything. Lisa Rena another.
Speaker 2: Unpopular Did she come on with purple nails?
Speaker 1: No, she came on with this and I forgot what it was. Maybe it was like versauce or something, but it was like a red turtleneck, okay, but it had like, you know, a design on it. And then she had on purple sunglasses, and I was like, why are these purple sunglasses just hitten right with? Yeah, all that's going on? Yeah the pinks or the reds, Like I was so into it, so now I'm gonna copy it obviously. But back to Teresa's purple nails. I think I've moved on from the nails.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I like the white nails, and also you can clock nails expose a lot of things. Like That's how Kylie Jenner's second pregnancy was exposed, because she posted a photo of herself obviously looking a certain way, looking not pregnant, and then people went back to like previous posts months and months ago and they were like, look at her nails, they're the same, Like she's posting old photos, which means she's pregnant.
Speaker 1: And they were right, wow, but exhausting to try and figure that out.
Speaker 2: Yes, Teresa's hair is it's just extreme, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: But love that word. It's extreme. If you're gonna do it, if you're gonna do it, bit you better do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems because Jersey to me, when I think of the high hair and the bump, I think of Jersey because I grew up in New York, Jersey Shore. So to me, I'm like, she's embracing like Jersey. It's that was ten k.
Speaker 1: Just the hair.
Speaker 2: I do love the crown, and I think the dress is very classy.
Speaker 1: I'm just happy for her in general.
Speaker 2: She looks happy. I'm like, you know, this photo, look at how happy she la.
Speaker 1: She's just happy.
Speaker 2: Is there drama I need to watch? Is there is? This is her husband on the show.
Speaker 1: He was on the show last season, and he got a lot of heat for like decisions that he made in the past. Okay, And you know, I'm no stranger to getting involved in someone's relationship. I did it with Brock and Sheena, and you know, you just gotta let people figure things out for themselves. Oh great, when people are in there in their little love bubble, you just let him ride the wave. It's hard, though, I don't know enough about their relationship to really like talk about it. Yeah, she seems happy, her kids seem happy. That's really all that matters, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My mom always said never And I don't know if this is good advice for bad advice, but she always said, never be the one to tell your friend to get a divorce. Be the one, be the shoulder to cry on, be the one that listens. Only tell them if they go what do you think? And you really think, like do I get a divorce? Do I get separated?
Speaker 1: Then be the.
Speaker 2: One if you actually believe it, you say it, but never be the one that you're always like, you need to leave him, you need to leave him.
Speaker 1: I kind of believe that you do. Yeah, I do, because, by the way, your friend's not gonna listen to you, whether you say leave him or stay.
Speaker 2: And then you they want and you become the bad guy and you start turning them away and then they don't want to come to you when there's problems.
Speaker 1: Right, like when Katie was going through her stuff or when I went through my stuff, it was like, I'm here to support you in whatever way you need. Yeah, you tell me you're in it to win it. I got your back. You tell me you got a dip. I got your back, right, Yeah, So I think that that's good advice. Yeah, Okay, super super excited for New Jersey to come out. When I start hearing that's the thing. We all watch reality TV like it's funny as it is for us to like watch each other have a good time, Like we really watch to see these bitches behead each other.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, that's true. That's so true. My little brother got my mom hooked on all things Bravo but Housewives and you guys, but like they're watching Housewives right now and they're quote, they're constantly it's their thing. Now, my little brother and my mom quoting all the Housewives.
Speaker 1: Well, can I tell you this is this is a curse for me because I am a die hard Real Housewives fan. Okay, I watch the newest seasons. I go back on Hulu and watch old seasons. I just finished New York. I went back to the first season. I'm on six now. Okay, But I notice, you know, when you hang out with a friend a lot, you guys start talking like each other. Yes, I'm hanging out with the Housewives a little too much, okay, because I will be sitting whether it's in real life or we're filming, and I start saying shit, And I'm like, I'm pretty sure that line has been used before. But you know, I'm kicking it with the Housewives every day on my TV, So, like, what do you expect.
Speaker 2: I'm like, at least not the same network.
Speaker 1: I know right, I'm kind of giving your red because you know these Bravo fans are gonna go back and be like so and so said this season seven baper. But I literally like this morning. I knew I had to get glam super early, so I woke up at like five point thirty, got my coffee, got back in the bed, and turned on Real Housewives of New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fun. I didn't realize you did that. You woke up nation and early.
Speaker 1: You didn't realize my Oh yeah, when I because you got to get the bows.
Speaker 2: Oh. I love that.
Speaker 1: It's also process.
Speaker 2: You drink a cup of well, I drink my glass of water every morning, which not that I need help, but like, I just do it every morning. It makes me feel great. It's it's a cup of water, mine's filtered water and a whole lemon squeezed into it, and then a eighth teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt and that's supposed to hydrate you. I should start doing It's really it's I love it. I'm like addict.
Speaker 1: But you're also the person where we go to Vegas for an overnight trip and still go to the gym in the morning. It's like it's overnight. Just you can miss one day, miss one day.
Speaker 2: It was just the treadmill, but I was like, I gotta get moving. I could either go for a run around Vegas, which like I wasn't feeling because it was so hot, like, or I could go on the treadmill.
Speaker 1: Or you could just walk the way we did because we walked a convention center and dragging our suitcase movement for me, that's true.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of the Bravo world. Yes, I don't have a little announcement. I'm sure it was already announced.
Speaker 1: No, it was announced. Finally. I didn't know if I was going or not. I didn't have to be invited or whatever. Yeah, And I'm sitting there and I'm like I haven't been invited, and my lawyer is like, no, you still won't sign the fucking thing that's been sitting in your inbox forever. And I'm like, why did someone tell me? They're like you wake up over there?
Speaker 2: I always say too, I'm like, if you don't see If someone calls me and they're like, did lalla see this? And I'm like, was I se seed on the email? And if they say no, I'm like then probably not.
Speaker 1: You have to because the moment I hired you, I took my brain out of my head and gave it to you.
Speaker 2: Yes, like you have to see me on emails, but you also get like two hundred a day, so you're not gonna see No, it's a lot. If I'm not CCD, I'm like you, guys.
Speaker 1: No, you got to slide into my text messages and say, send you something in your email and then I'll get around to it, or Jessica will put it on a post it note on the calendar that says do this, and then I'll do it. So I am going to BRAVOCN in New York. I'm so excited. Katie and I both have our own rooms, but like we're now like we're just bed buddies.
Speaker 2: Yes, we share a bed. I like it that way, love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's just how we roll. Now she has my life partner besides my mom and my baby, you know, and we're in the same zone. It's like we don't want men, we just want to have fun. And now that I am going and now that I've ripped the band aid off of like being intimate with someone, which, by the way, that guy, Yeah, who I hooked up with. Yeah, we talked for like two hours beforehand. I know. And I think that's the money move because I.
Speaker 2: Think it makes you feel comfortable and safe.
Speaker 1: Because I don't feel comfortable just like doing that right, you know, like we had mutual friends in common. Yea, it was like a safe space then we were it was just like, Okay, I feel comfortable. Now, yeah, I feel safe, but I'm just kind of excited to go to Bramo con.
Speaker 2: Wait, so does this mean? Because to me, I'm like, I don't agree with this that you're going to be sharing a bed with Katie in New York for Bravo con No.
Speaker 1: I mean, we each have our own rooms, but let's not even lie, like I'm probably gonna go crawl. But unless she's like, finds a cute boy and she's like, I want to hang out with him in my room, they'll be like, Okay, that's fine. You know, yeah, I'm not gonna be a cock block. That's the worst kind of friend.
Speaker 2: At Least you'll have your own space if you need it, because what if you meet a handsome guy in New York?
Speaker 1: What if I know there he doesn't listen to this podcast no, No, he's gonna hear about my period and him all in one episode.
Speaker 2: He might start listening. Now, No, I'm taking that back and putting it back.
Speaker 1: I just heightened my mind.
Speaker 2: No, he's not gonna listen. What if you met someone in New York and they were a big fan but they like were gorgeous and they were they were like, hey, they were respectful and cool about it, but they were like, I'm a big fan, like I'm here for Bravo con and I just love you. But they were like, so good luck. No, no, it's off the table. No, okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I'm attracted to people that are like the fuck are you? You know? That's the thing that scares me with that is I think if someone were to be interested in me based off of what they've seen on TV, which that is real life. But in a sense, in order to keep my sanity, I have to compartmentalize, if that makes sense, because if I and I've done this where I take my job home with me and it becomes unbearable. So to keep my mind straight, I have to go, okay, work and then you're gonna leave it there and you're gonna go home and you're gonna decompress now, of course, I like, we'll talk to my friends about it. But in my mind it makes sense to me. Yeah yeah, But in reality, I'm sure I'm still obsessing over it, but I'm not harboring it. If that makes sense. That does makes sense. Like I sit there and I'll talk some shit off camera whatever. I can't believe that should happen, but I'm not holding it close to my chest.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So if a dude, if a dude has watched the show, I would get worried you are falling for la La and like, yeah, I also like to go home and cover my face in oil and put zick cream one and like I like to just be Lauren from fucking Utah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like Lalla is a part of you, and you're yeah someone Yeah no, by the way.
Speaker 1: She is me, that is obviously me. But if you're watching the show then and you're a big fan and you want to start dating me, then you're falling for for just the smallest piece of who I am, right right, you know, because we go home and ain't going to be that spicy. Yeah, but I think he whose name we shall not mention, he was a big fan of the show and kind of came into sir and saw me there, and I think he fell for that person, right, you know where it was like, you're I don't want to go home to Utah, Like you don't want to go to Utah? Or anytime I would express like I would love to get a place there, I'd be like ew why and yeah, well, I don't know if you know this, but like that's where I come from, right, My family is there. I know you think that when I'm not on your television, I powered down and put myself in a closet. Yeah that's not how this works, you know. Yeah, yes, so there's that anyway. Oh my god, this was a fun episode.
Speaker 2: This was a fun episode, and we know that you guys were like more personal, more what's it called kei king?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were keiking.
Speaker 2: Is that this us? Yes? You're learning.
Speaker 1: I love it. I hope you guys enjoy today's episode of Give Them Lala. You guys are awesome as fuck. Go out there, slay the damn day. Happy hump Day.
Speaker 2: Also Happy hump Day.
Speaker 1: Yay throw back and drink for me if you drink otherwise, stay popping your perriees and I will catch you next week.