Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market. Harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: We'll see where some of the stocks on the move and how they're trading today. We can do that with Judy Leboo. She's a reporter for Bloomberg News, joining us live here in studio. Judy, what are you looking at?
Speaker 1: Good morning. I'm looking at sun Run ticker.
Speaker 4: Run shares are rallying as much as thirty one percent in trading today and they are on track for the biggest jump since last August. And this is coming after the company announced an agreement with Tesla to supply power to utilities and data centers. And so this is really a view in terms of looking outside of residential use for solar panels. So those really panel yeah, absolutely solar energy, So really interesting movement. They are Clearstreet analysts wrote that this deal would create the largest distributed power plant in the US by using battery storage and solar generation to support power grid supply.
Speaker 1: So really really interesting stuff.
Speaker 4: They called it the most important milestone person runs ability to contribute to that cause, So really interesting move.
Speaker 1: On that front.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're definitely seeing the Elon Musk touch in a Nope, even the beach house. No, really, the.
Speaker 1: Look doesn't just like the look. Maybe that's not very economically, I mean, environmentally friendly.
Speaker 4: Everything in the world, the earth will need the urge to be exist.
Speaker 1: Your house will be there for the house, all right. Yeah, so it doesn't it ruin the curb appeal. Judy, what's up next?
Speaker 4: You're speaking of vacation herds car rental ticker ht Z shares are plunging as much as twenty seven percent in inter day trading, and it's on track. In fact, right now it is the largest intry dage drop on record, and the stock can said its lowest price since April twenty twenty five. And this is coming after the company warned in a regulatory filing this morning that this corner's profit is trending towards the low end of its estimates as a result of what they are calling quote unexpected softness in the used car market. And so in terms of specifics, I found this number to be quite interesting. Here they projected an adjusted EBITA at no more than eighty million dollars, but comparing it to Bloomberg analysts the estimates collectively for Hurts adjusted EBITDA is around ninety four million. So right now they're telling us and earnings are expected to come around in August. The data hasn't been confirmed yet, but around August. So they're telling us now. They're only investors now rather that this is what's going on, so they can't gold.
Speaker 3: Member, I am too, I am So you just walk onto the lot, Yeah, just pick a car.
Speaker 1: You don't have to talk to anyone, you have to talk to anybody. We both appreciate it. It's a brilliant experience I've had. I've had it. It's great, just smooth.
Speaker 5: So the idea here is that they can't off the fleet as profitably as they once were if there's softness in the used car market. I guess that's part of it. That's right, all right? Last stock on your list?
Speaker 4: Sure, And big news today for Wendy's ticker w e N. The shares of Wendy's are soaring. In fact, I'm currently the shares are trading as around twenty six percent up on the day, but they have been trading as high as forty two percent of a of a climb there so it is on track for the largest inter day climb in over six years. Trading actually was halted earlier this morning, but has since resumed.
Speaker 1: I believe it resumed at nine forty nine easter in this morning.
Speaker 4: And the reason is really just it's a meme stock reddits Wall Street bets. The subreddit implored its members to quote save Wendy's before it's too late. The sock is also at the top of the trending page on stock twits. So just a lot of noise, not noise, but a lot of energy around the meme sock.
Speaker 1: This more frosty slushy. All right, so we'll go.
Speaker 3: I'll get the baconator rosty slushy.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.