Speaker 1: We gotta feeling Fletch on the Command Center Podcast. Logan he out somewhere drinking a protein shape.
Speaker 2: I missed, Logan. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: We got it. We're gonna break out the new schedule. We got the twenty twenty five schedule. Release cut this theme music. Put on some of my big Fletch theme song.
Speaker 2: We're going to Spain.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Command Center Podcast. As you can see, I'm here, not Logan.
Speaker 2: Paulses we got the wrong gas rings.
Speaker 3: You're right, I miss Logan already already listen.
Speaker 1: You know you got feeling freud. I guess I'm feeling so I'm gonna feel in for Logan. Logan's on vacation. He's out doing something. You're probably getting ready for next year's draft. Who knows you know him sat Tanna Moss and his friends boot.
Speaker 2: He ain't used to that. It is good mine. Welcome man, Welcome to.
Speaker 1: Y'all a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we ain't been around it. You know what.
Speaker 3: I think we had an elongated season that we wasn't used to.
Speaker 2: I think our seasoned ran so long that everything got pushed back, push back.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about it having that long season. It seems like now it's everything is sped up like I feel like I'm rushing trying to catch you on that the damn season is near almost again. Nor I mean, were waiting for a long time to get, you know, to see these days. But it's here already.
Speaker 2: Know what? As I was thinking.
Speaker 1: The last time I saw y'all was at Sad Tanner's golf tournament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who came in first out of our crew? I think it was us.
Speaker 1: I feel like I came in first.
Speaker 4: You and so I think you and Uh. I forgot the other for the I forgot the other group who wanted it was a guy Robbed from Richmond, not Rob, but what his name is from Richmond.
Speaker 2: I can't think of his name right now.
Speaker 1: But I think I came in first out of our crew.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure you did my team the most fun. That's what it's about. My team enjoyed themselves.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they had a great time.
Speaker 2: Fred show late.
Speaker 1: So we got some merchandise comments, some merching coming, I know y'all been talking about this a lot. Get some designs, some opportunities and suggestions from the from the from the fans.
Speaker 3: I got one suggestion Commander's Outside. This is what I'm gonna do, a Commander's outside, we outside shirt because we bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: If you got some suggestions comments, you can do that. Leave your comments or or your or your designs at that hawk outside at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: Got some live shows coming up to Yeah, I love live shows. Yeah, y'all boy's popular, man, I mean, I.
Speaker 4: Mean last week we had two weeks ago we had be missed on the live We gotta get you to on them live show.
Speaker 2: All y'all got to do is extend the invitation. You know, we don't really want to make live yet.
Speaker 1: Why I can't come out of kicking with y'all. Listen, We're always welcome. We got the command to the pot live. That's gonna be Friday, May twenty third. Yeah, at Tom's watch watch bar Davy in the navy yard.
Speaker 2: It's crazy too. You got a surprise, yest. Yeah, I might be on that is you? No, that ain't no surprise.
Speaker 3: That ain't surprising nobody twenty third I might Now my daughter's graduating from high school that day, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: I won't be there.
Speaker 3: You are great, dad, I give you that problems. You're a terrible friend, but you a great dad team.
Speaker 1: I felt like I was a good teammate.
Speaker 3: I know, actually you was a great team team. I give him that great team. Good free, I mean a terrible free and good dad can't and everything.
Speaker 4: I will say this, I told you just stir my locker was like across the across the locker room from London. Yeah, all years are playing with London. I never knew he had this sense of human London was already pocus. I told you, I don't walk about London, not my head and won't say nothing to him.
Speaker 2: Boy, somebody had to be a professional. And I say, damn, I didn't know you. I didn't know London. Joke like that.
Speaker 1: It was a roule full of other professors say that defense.
Speaker 2: I know why your faces to look like that. Damn, Joe, we can't win with the I gotta do all that.
Speaker 1: I just need a couple of dudes to come. But we had a great time. No doubt that a lot of stuff been going on since the last time I was here. Man RFK Stadium News, and we actually want to want to let you all know. To keep up with all the ladies on the r f K Stadium news visit Commanders dot com slash new Stadium where you can sign up to learn more and show your support. So that's Commanders dot com slash new Stadium where you can sign up to learn more and show your support.
Speaker 2: R f K. Now, are you surprised?
Speaker 4: We just told you backstage where that all of us Logan Logan is the only one that plays.
Speaker 1: I was totally surprised because I was trying to think, like the Logan play in the Uflustan what y'all said Logan was the only one who played at RFK. I immediately went to did he play in the UFL?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did he play minor league? Right? Yes?
Speaker 3: No, he played at u c L A a college game against Temple, and he said the ground was hard and the stadium was old. He said it was like playing in the old house. Really, I'm shocked that he even got a chance to play that. But then I started to remember it's been functional the Nets played team, so they have been using that stadium even though it's one hundred years old.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never had the opportunity to go into the RFK stadium. I guess now to go in there's definitely out of sight to see.
Speaker 2: Right now, I got a chance to go in there and just look around.
Speaker 3: I can see how that stadium because it's kind of boutique issue, and I can see how the fans was all on top everybody like it's one of those places where nostalgia. It's just it's like while going to Green Baying, nostalgia.
Speaker 1: Is that when I saw that news come down and hopefully you know, everything leads up to us having that stadium there, that's gonna be amazing. It just strayed out when I saw that, because you just think pulling up.
Speaker 2: And you see that stadium, the way, uh what high is that that run was in that road.
Speaker 3: This Benning Road is right off for Benning Road right there, but it's right off for two ninety five.
Speaker 2: That state is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 4: I think one of the things that stood out to me is just knowing that in order for you to have that opportunity, the team has to be going in.
Speaker 2: The right direct next you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I think it's fitting that if it happens, it'd be great just to see where we at right now, and especially going into year two with this, you know, with the organization far as whereas that now the coaching staff, you know, the new ownership, I would love for us to continue to you know, had on that trajectory up.
Speaker 1: So I think that would be the You know that having the stadium in d C, the capital, the nation's capital, changes everything changes everything. But also just from the from the people in the city. Man, the energy that's gonna bring. You're gonna you're gonna come there, You're gonna go out to the restaurants, You're gonna go to the game, you can boat around there, You're gonna it's just gonna bring so much energy and life into that area. As far as the economic impact, yeah, I can't wait. I'm you know, I might have big flesh, might have old partment. Next.
Speaker 2: I know they're doing real estate over there. I might have me a place.
Speaker 3: Listen, I just need one percent and that just and Fred you let me get it.
Speaker 2: But I ain't.
Speaker 3: Gonna lie just once it's built, once it's rebuilt, just to see some of them, the granddads and the fathers get to try to like relieve what they did in the past.
Speaker 2: And the question is if.
Speaker 3: It happens, they're gonna have to have at least one section that goes up and down.
Speaker 2: Like one small section. You almost have to just to bring back that old town. I think to do it, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta have at least at least forty seats that go up and down that I think the whole fan is gonna fight over, like.
Speaker 2: They're gonna fight over in the city.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, because no other stadium did that, No stadium would be an end.
Speaker 2: Zone for for say all that in the watch watch.
Speaker 1: The audience be for the for Yeah, I bet, I bet engine these engineers out here, that.
Speaker 2: Has to be an element.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to both ine sides.
Speaker 2: Those would be the most sold tickets, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go in there and I might go listen.
Speaker 3: It's just one of those things that it brings back something that has been missing. It brings back stories. Right now, everything feels full circle, if you know what I mean, Like it's full circle. And the economic impact that this brings. Look at what the baseball stadium in the soccer stadium did for this.
Speaker 2: Side of town. Money. You wasn't here when that side of town how you used to look?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing like it looks now like like, so what it does and everybody like it's gonna be this many football games.
Speaker 2: No, if it's gonna be, have a roof on it.
Speaker 3: You show that, like Kendrick lamais coming to Northwest Stadium this year.
Speaker 2: That's why I said London is not like us. That's what I'm saying, London, I'm going to see Kenrick l A. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you were scared to go to la I thought they told you don't come back.
Speaker 2: World.
Speaker 1: All right, so what we let's talk about something else. Man to the schedule release twenty twenty five schedules finally come out.
Speaker 2: We're not used to this, we got Let's let's start with the we're going overseas. We're going to Spain, going to Spa.
Speaker 3: It ain't we we we we we we we.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 5: I'm going he question question you don't, hey, Oprah and Martell will be we are Like if you are fan, right now, that becomes a destination trip.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think we ever looked at it because we played.
Speaker 3: But if you're a fan, they go with vacation, they go a game, international traveler all in one, and it's unbelievable. I looked at flights the other day, go don't get them there because they're be like.
Speaker 2: Five hundred, six hundred dollars trip kids. I kid you not.
Speaker 4: I had thirty d ms from fans see you in CEE in Madrid. Yeah, and I'm like, damn, like as soon as it hit yeh, these fans, I'm sure that they're doing what you just said, the tickets, so like they're geeked aby it.
Speaker 2: So you know it's gonna be one of those things.
Speaker 4: And and you think about it because we never had this experience. I never I played in Tokyo and I played on soccer paying but you watch it.
Speaker 3: No, it was a preseason and said soccer old soccer, you pay, I'm talking to pay listenay, they got the floating airports, were laying in the airport.
Speaker 2: They're sinking though.
Speaker 4: So now I'm just thinking about it, like you've been watching as the years, you know, evolve, that's where we're playing a lot of that now. That's about what four or five probably Morgan.
Speaker 2: They got a tough game.
Speaker 4: Beyond the experience, man, just to think about the impact it is for those guys over there watching us, but then for you as a player like you, you you getting watched by fan base that you didn't even have a clue that even knew who you were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. So that's it got to be something man that you know.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that the guys in the locker rooms here they're looking forward to.
Speaker 2: But it's just it's just overall great.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be man against the Miami Dofhense. I've never had the experience of play in the NFL off. I did play a game over in Spain in Barcelona.
Speaker 2: This when you played for Joe Carrayea put some place Barcelona. They didn't even like y'all know that with man of Dogs run through? What was this? Dude? Do we destroyed? John Carroll play some Barcelona?
Speaker 1: We went over there to supper time.
Speaker 2: We had a play people that didn't know how to play football. What's wrong with this different man? You gotta get your coff somewhere. We went overbody.
Speaker 1: Like sixty something three.
Speaker 2: I was a man.
Speaker 1: They even scored three though, How would we let them score three point?
Speaker 2: You know they had to kick him.
Speaker 3: If they ain't have nothing else, they're gonna win at any position that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: That's one story log of London never told us.
Speaker 1: I know it's a good time.
Speaker 2: It's a good time. Inspired.
Speaker 4: It's different my home My home boy played in the NFL Europe and he always talked about my people. It's different over there. They love it the Barcelona. Them guys don't even want to come back. Yeah, I can say Barcelona. People love Barcelona. And I'm nervous for you going over there.
Speaker 3: Why, you know what, every time I every time I come up missing, nobody get a job.
Speaker 2: Somebody get said so you shouldn't.
Speaker 4: So you usually want to go over there because we know you're gonna come up.
Speaker 3: Listen, somebody gonna get the elevator, somebody gonna get anivated like you're gonna think about it. Some cities have the ability to chew you up and spit you out, like every city can't be conquered. Now, you got to have somebody that's willing to explore. I'm willing to explore Crystal Columbus. I'm willing to get out there in the hard way and see what Madrid is about.
Speaker 2: You babble or listen? Signor where should I go tonight?
Speaker 1: All right? Man, So look at the schedule, five prime time games.
Speaker 2: Get used to it, fellas I know, get used to this.
Speaker 3: When you have a quarterback, a legit quarterback in this league, people want to see you play.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 3: We've been in the closet for a long time playing at one o'clock. We've been playing fifteen one o'clock games per year.
Speaker 2: Them days are over with. Yeah, we we do.
Speaker 1: We had anticipation having a lot of prime time games last year. This team was outstanding in prime time for last season, four and one in prime Time tour and one of the regular season tour, and on the playoffs, had the big win in Detroit on the road checking round the playoffs. But man, you look at this schedule, Tanner. We got a second week of the season Thursday night.
Speaker 2: At Green Bay Prime.
Speaker 1: Two Monday night games. We got, uh the Bear Bears of week six gets the versus the Bears at home. Then we got a week eight game Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 4: Were talking prime time and you know, for what we do nowadays. I was just sitting there looking at the damn times and like, oh, we're gonna make the morning.
Speaker 2: So we've been so used to the one that clock.
Speaker 4: You know, you can now to see you have seven games in a row from four to eight o'clock. That is that is ridiculous TV. But it also showed you two men. Like I said, you know, we talked about this too, just you know, what is it like for your organization to have that quarterback that everybody want to see?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And when you have a guy like that, you know, now you see why why the Mahons or who they are, and why when Brady was doing this thing while that team was what it was and Peyton, Manny and those guys. When you have a guy, he just lifts everybody else's up, not only the players, the organization as a whole.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, this schedule gonna be brutal. Yeah, I love our chances. Yes, when I when I looked at I said, five prime time guys. That's what we happened we had last year. This year, as it stands, we got basically six national games. We got the one Thursday night game at Green Bay, the two Monday night games one versus the Bears, then another one at Kansas City, Sunday night games, the Seahawks Week nine, and then the Broncos.
Speaker 2: We're thirteen. Those those games both don't forget that Miami Madrid game.
Speaker 1: Miami Madrid. So you yeah, that's that's another national game. And then we got the our boys Christmas Day in one pm Christmas.
Speaker 2: We're working on Christmas Day. Something about it.
Speaker 3: I know y'all didn't take that in consideration, working and we work at home.
Speaker 2: At home, at home.
Speaker 3: So no, we are finally the eight team, Fellas, how does it feel.
Speaker 2: Like we're finally?
Speaker 3: Like I remember sitting at home on Christmas, like, why is these guys playing?
Speaker 2: And then I had to talk to Jason Camper. You the reason.
Speaker 1: You the reason that we ain't playing on So what are you trying to say?
Speaker 2: No quarterback? No got Jason, Jason, don't do my Jason don't Jason is my dude.
Speaker 3: Even the Chief Todd College couldn't get us on national TV. I'm saying is when you got one of those dudes, it's different.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 1: That's why they make. That's why these quarterbacks make. I'll say this, this is a great football team. What they what they did last year going twelve of five. The way they built this team is the reason why people want to see this team. James is the star, but it's also if people only come to think that this team is only about Jason, they're gonna be SI, They're gonna be like because it is some ball players on this team. I love the fact how we've upgraded the roster.
Speaker 2: Fat boys like.
Speaker 1: I smell.
Speaker 2: Going up right now. Listen, think about this London Larry M.
Speaker 3: Thompson, all Pro Pro bowler unless your left tackle, you're moving Coleman to guard. I think from what he did and tackle, Oh he don't given dominate. I think all right, you got to be out of another Pro Bowl at center like Sam Cosmy is a Pro Bowl guard.
Speaker 2: Like, then you get a first round. So you see it. I almost got four Pro bowlers.
Speaker 1: In the uppercoming and we and the depths. So guys that started last year now you got some some some swing guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The depth of that, all the injuries at the Dolphins of line position man, the upgrade of talent and lowness football teams, y'all look at this schedule. Any what game pops out jumps out to y'a? Obviously the Madrid game, any other any other games that jump out to you?
Speaker 3: Uh, it's everything starts and in with Philadelph You with me.
Speaker 2: Let you be honest. They are of Super Bowl winning team.
Speaker 1: We got this year.
Speaker 3: It's not to say we end the season with them, And I think they liked it that the late season drummer we had with them last year, like the late season drummer, And I think they're looking forward to us both being playoff teams.
Speaker 2: So everything still fresh.
Speaker 3: So when I look at this thing, I'm like, so we're closing out with uh, We're closing out with five playoff teams.
Speaker 2: The Broncos went to the playoff, Minnesota went to the playoffs. He just went to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I mean, and cawboy, we know they're capable when they are healthy.
Speaker 1: And the Giants the Johns will be improved. We got to talk about the open the game. He's speaking of the Giants. Man the whole game at fed X. What was the last time we played at home with first first game of the season, we opened up?
Speaker 2: I think we did? Did we not? Last year? No? No? We opened up in Tampa Bay and to Tampa two years ago.
Speaker 3: I feel like we always started the season with the Giants. Like I just feel like we always started the season with the Giants. Now, all right, think about this past rush Adua.
Speaker 1: Call Jacksonville to open the game of the season. Yeah, we did he did two years ago.
Speaker 3: Think about this pass rush for the Giants, Abdua Carter, Dexter, Lawrence Trippa Dough and Brian Burns. You better get some offensive line, like forget who they got in quarterback, they will be able to rush the pass. And now Abdua Carter came out kind of arrogant as assin Lawrence Taylor for that five six. Don't you ever in your in your mouth, fixed your mouth.
Speaker 4: I mean, just just a kid that won his number that wanted to kind of look at He.
Speaker 1: Probably like that I'm showing respect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of disrespected. He was kind of naive to know that he was. He was more naive than irrigant. I say, he was a naive to know to not know that. These guys take it a little personal, you know what I mean when it comes to what they've created for theirself, their legacy, and you just can't come up and ask for that. Well.
Speaker 1: I also if you think about it like this, So at Penn State he wore eleven eleven yeah number with LeVar Yeah himself, he probably was looking at that view and that as a I I want to I want to I want to, I want to use this as an honor to be a be able to put but.
Speaker 4: Also as a linebacker. He's saying, like, Okay, I'm gonna come in here. I be a linebacker slash Russian past rush pass Russia to kind of fit the mode of a linebacker. If I put five six on, that equals to you leven. Yeah, you see what I'm saying, Like that's how they look at it like that, Just like he's like, I'm still winning eleven. I'm winning it as an NFL side. I'm a linebacker, so I'm gonna put on the five six.
Speaker 2: But it's out so you don't see a little tone death in there.
Speaker 4: Like he still can't even get eleven because of him.
Speaker 2: Seems that what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So at the end of the day, I think it's more naive, yeah, than it is than ar against. And like I said, I won't I don't faught them, yeah, And I appreciate the fact that those guys stood up and said no, you know what I mean, but they didn't say it in a way.
Speaker 2: Of classmates, me and you classmates.
Speaker 3: If I got drafted this year and I came in here, I got drafted by the Washington Commands first round, and I'm like, let me put that two eight on. I want to represent Darryl.
Speaker 2: Like everybody gonna be like, what's wrong with this? Now?
Speaker 4: If you say I want to represent Darryl, that means you knew a little bit something about Drek and you knew that number was retired. See, some of us come into this league not knowing the history. I could tell you I was a young guy that I didn't ask for no nothing. I just wanted my little eighty three, you know what I mean. I didn't think nobody had that over there in New York and that it was that special. But I think Tom somebody they had eighty three, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: L two was eighty eight, eighty he was something.
Speaker 2: He was something on them.
Speaker 4: But anyway, someone wore, but it wasn't something that was held up or you know, put into the raptors. So that's why I feel like some of these guys come in so naive. They just really don't know the history of those numbers.
Speaker 1: And I know one thing we don't ever have to worry about is that somebody coming their head wanted to put on twenty seven.
Speaker 2: That's the corner. Let me get that when they get it. I'm like, rookie, me, let me get.
Speaker 6: That too, Sam.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, that's too Sam.
Speaker 3: Sweet now, and you want to make sure it's a corner that the second number after the two is screamlined.
Speaker 1: You gotta be a box safety to wear twenty six.
Speaker 3: Say so you thought the hog was sweeting that twenty three three ain't sweet, but you know it made.
Speaker 2: It look sweet. Though it looks sweet, it wasn't sweet.
Speaker 4: Twenty three before d Hall, like somewhere else like it's twenty three was kind of like stamped as a corner corner.
Speaker 2: That looks sweet. Now. You just said, let's t ball with this Casgow fan.
Speaker 1: So we opened it up. Obviously at Hall we gets the Giants, then we got the short week, going to Green Bay, all the all Thursday night football.
Speaker 2: To me, that's back to back big games. I mean yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: You know we people fans and folks were watching and looking at the schedule might look at it and say all the primetime games, but I think any game in our division, especially when we play the g Man, you know how those games normally come down to the wire. Oh that's a that's a big game for us, A big opener, then to have to go out there the next week on the short weekend play in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: I'm glad it's not gonna be cold to be on Thursday.
Speaker 3: But we always we got a good omen with Green Bay. If we got two teams that we always play no matter what, and that's the Carolina Panthers in the Green Bay Packers, like they're gonna fit them entire schedule.
Speaker 2: When when all us played.
Speaker 3: Together, I never thought we had a problem with Green Bay like we always came to play against green Bay's.
Speaker 1: Interially, especially here. Now green Bay, that's gonna be in green Bay. That Yeah, it's gonna be a little bit different. Great bad team that they.
Speaker 3: Jordan Love can make plays, but we can say something about Jordan Love is kind of up and down now they receiving court. They're more of the summer they parts than they are true having a true number one. Now, I think they got built on defense, and I think that's where they.
Speaker 2: Needed to get better.
Speaker 3: And don't forget they can run their ball.
Speaker 4: You got a little history with Matt Laflour being here and everything like that, and that offense that he's carrying over there, that's similar to what Cayl I'm doing sand France similar to what the dude do out there in Minnesota. Like that's one of those on cars that you know, I mean that, it's just one of it's it's tricky and I ask you guys that you know, looking back at the way Cayle them did things offensively, how difficult is that to kind of plan for defensive wide because you notice that we were in a lot of the same concepts.
Speaker 2: We just changed the bodies.
Speaker 3: You know, it's so run, it's run centric. Let's just say everything starts from the run. And I think this make them offens is deadly and play action. They're gonna commit to, They're gonna commit to the run, and they're gonna make it all look the.
Speaker 1: Same, especially especially from the from the second secondary level or from the linebackers and the safety point of view, that that run action, that's why that outside zone stretching, then that the bootlegs and the naked they all look like the same to it to you, so you can't help but react to that.
Speaker 2: So basically that the disciplined do your job.
Speaker 1: It's hard. Another thing too about the that that why zone when those outside backers and those defensive ends come crashing down the leg to make those tackles against the run, and that's leg and their court.
Speaker 4: My damn bumps raising on my damn um because I remember how it's set up.
Speaker 2: So you know, easy for us when we showed it. Stuff run a couple of time, me put that ball out there and keep it. And even even though the drift plays or the glass.
Speaker 1: As a linebacker you can't help, but especially when you do it. Now they've added the r p O. What a quarterback is making that based on handling, based on what I do. If I stay back, I'm gonna give it to the runner back. If I step up, I'm throwing right behind, right behind you.
Speaker 2: So that's that's the and then you add all the other the stuff the formation.
Speaker 3: And they lineman don't have to be the biggest lineman because they zone. The zone blocking scheme allows the running back to pick his own hole.
Speaker 1: Here's a game that I think gonna be a really really good game, highly contested game Week four at Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I hate Atlanta because you know, my ex wife like Atlanta.
Speaker 2: So we know it's fair to say you won't be a.
Speaker 3: Michael Michael Pennix play some good ball against This year, they got cow pis b John Robinson, one of the best running backs in football.
Speaker 2: Their offensive line is legit.
Speaker 3: Added to the past rushing James Pierce you on you like, so the Falcons won't be.
Speaker 2: And they got the Walker kid out of Georgia.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the linebackers rush, yeah, out of Georgia.
Speaker 2: And that game came down to the wire last year too for us.
Speaker 4: So I mean that's one of those games that came down to the wire that we actually won.
Speaker 3: That you know, they're gonna be a tough out, but I'm looking at the game after that London. The Chargers like, listen to me, Hobbard doesn't fail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like Hogbard just doesn't like, you know one thing.
Speaker 3: They're gonna run that rock right, they got big on the offensive line, like, they got some more defensive players. They're like to me, the Chargers are legit. They went to the playoffs this year. I think they're gonna only get better under the Hogball this So that's a scary game to me. Like, that's a scary game to me because we played in the Vision.
Speaker 1: Y'all hear the construction going on, man as y'all as y'all know, we're never satisfied around here. We're not resting our laws on what we accomplished last year. We're always involved in all that getting better. So it's a lot of renovations going on around here. It's working.
Speaker 3: Hey, the trap houses no more. They are building constantly around here. It's no part of this building they not touching is y'all see. We got these new studios round here.
Speaker 2: Everything new.
Speaker 3: So we want to thank that the Hairs group for all the things that y'all doing. What's giving us all these new shiny toys. But sometimes them shiny toys come with a little noise.
Speaker 2: It happens.
Speaker 1: It happens, but we're gonna get through it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Monday night football.
Speaker 3: Dumb Bears dump Bears Bears at home? Do they want revenge on us because they went down here? Like the game they the coaches got fired, the safety never played again.
Speaker 2: It was it was just turmoil. But here's the thing that I tell people now.
Speaker 1: Everybody talking about the Mary play, and you know we won that game on the hell Mary, the Noah Brown play. He was kicking the ass and the whole as you can bleep this out of your need to Jason. But if you really look at the game, yeah, it should not have come. You saw how I saw it that we trapped ourselves with that.
Speaker 2: Being said, the Bear's gonna be better that year. Yeah, this being I mean the new head coach. They are greater their office a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, say the office line they draft, They had a great dram like they are scary team, Like they are scary team to play. Now, the one thing about it is, can't Caleb control his emotions? Because the only thing separated him from Jayan Demes last year is Jayson is just unemotional. He's unemotional, He's not up and down and Kayleb was all over there doing our Lizzen. Can't he control his emotions?
Speaker 2: How was he doing? You seem even doing the tiktoka Nah. But I think also you got to look at it too, man.
Speaker 4: I think you know, getting Ben Johnson and that is gonna, you know, change a lot of things for him as a quarterback. I think one of the things about having young quarterbacks you don't want to give him so much. And I think the Bears kind of went into that situation with throwing a lot at him, put a lot on his shoulders and it showed through the guys. You know, we can talk about kterball you want to. I was cracking up every week watching more like his body language alone on the field, your receiver, he done walked off a couple of plays like, but he's still not there was productive. But I remember having those talks with coaches telling me, like Tanner, your body language says it all, like, don't show that to a quarterback, especially their young quarterbacks. So you know, I'm not finna talk up these guys because I know we had to see him on a critical night in the critical game. But it's gonna be one of those kinds of games. I think last year we stumped out. We kicked ourself in a but a million times in that game and allowed the officials to get involved and say, you know what, if they don't want to take it, then we're gonna make it close.
Speaker 2: And then it ended up coming down to that.
Speaker 1: Hell, that's gonna be a highly anticipated game. Yeah, you know, two top picks from the draft the season ago. Going to Dallas Week seven.
Speaker 2: Man, I love going to Dallas Jay Ro's house.
Speaker 1: Although that's not quote unquote a national game. Yeah, a primetime game in that four to twenty five window. We'll have Fox's number one crew.
Speaker 2: That'll be Tom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Who's Who's Kevin, Kevin Burkhart, Tom Brady and Kevin Burkhart. They will be the announcers for that football game. Eighty percent of the country we'll see that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 3: It'll be the It's one of them things where the Cowboys like a little bit time bad. Now it looked good, but it's useless and it costs a.
Speaker 2: Lot, but it's useless. You ain't get you not get that sponsorship from that.
Speaker 3: We ain't going to Mar's friend. You are going to Madrid when you go to so you ain't gonna have that merse over there. Merse on man that man person while I'm oversea. Gucci, I'm going Gucci on them. But but you know what is I think ad Pickings healthy Dak Prescott. They added to the running back room. They lost a couple offensive line. Can they replace those offensive linemen is the question?
Speaker 2: And can they keep the change?
Speaker 1: They drafted one and Uh, they drafted the gardener.
Speaker 3: And they got Chauvene Rivelle Uh from East Carolina, who I was just in love with as a cornerback.
Speaker 2: Cornerback.
Speaker 3: He's a six three faster Richard Sherman. That's very scary to me. They got done u doneovan as a ruku from Boston College. They had a dram Now can they can they block all the noise out and believe in coach Shottenheim. That's a whole different. But they got some tools.
Speaker 1: And then you add yeah and Michael Parsons, you got that numbering level. We was talking about numbers. You gotta word number eleven brow.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this.
Speaker 4: You know we played in the last game of the season last year. I was literally walking from the sideline to the dog on whatever the boot they had us in and he had two sacks. Yeah, and I heard Parson on the sack twice and I'm like, bro, I ain't getting in my seat yet, Like the dude is.
Speaker 1: Here's the crazy thing is a lot of times when say you're going against a pass rusher, you're the offensive line, man, you got a hell of a defensive end like you gotta I'm the left tackle.
Speaker 2: I gotta study him. I'm only really gonna have to snow he everywhere everybody has because they lined him up all over the field and London. They put him up over the center. The most dangerous position is when he over the center.
Speaker 3: He's whooping centers with quickness, with scrinch screet to speak like he's doing it all.
Speaker 2: I watch him. When I watch him.
Speaker 4: And then you hear all the stuff about Lawrence Teller L TEA, I think that's to me, like I just thing I've seen compared to you know, L. T. And it's it's just crazy because you're talking about he's the guy that's supposed to be getting paid right now.
Speaker 2: Like if I'm Dallas, I'm paying.
Speaker 6: Them now, like I'm just saying, I'm being saying being that is the last minute pay like they normally do.
Speaker 2: Don't hurt him, don't a little bit more. But they'll find a way, right they the money.
Speaker 1: They're gonna look at Miles gear contracting and give him dollars. That's what you're working that's what they're working off. As I look at this man this this week, six seven, eight nine, This is a it's a brutal stretch where you go. You got the Bears Monday night, then we got that at Dallas, then we come back Kansas City. At Kansas City on Monday night, football. Yeah, then we got Sunday Night football the following week and just at home against the Seattle Seahawks, and we.
Speaker 3: Had we know how many fights we had with Seattle, Like it just it's just one of them them bare knuck of brawls right there. It's gonna be a hard game.
Speaker 4: So it's one thing to look at it from our standpoint as players, these are the games we gotta play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it is what it is. We got to go play it, right.
Speaker 4: I wonder being at the schedules out because I never, like as a player, never never listened to whatever was going on this early in the season, like I care less, Like I used to want to get to them print out that week and say, okay, we got this team, Like.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to even focus on I wonder we're seeing this right?
Speaker 4: How does that change the mindset of how these coaches getting on these guys now, because like, if you look at the stretch, it's almost like a setup, you see what I'm saying, Like, think about it. You was this team that everybody didn't see coming last year, and now you arrived and now we're gonna throw you wanted.
Speaker 2: The brutal one of the most brutal scare lineups.
Speaker 4: You know, whether it's whether it's teams or not, it's just it's just the placement of some of these games. It's odd, like you got Monday night, then you got a Fox, then you got another Monday Night and the Sunday night.
Speaker 2: Like how do you get your team proparsed this?
Speaker 1: So as you was talking about that, and I was wondering, like this morning, if DQ kind of showed the schedule to the guys and say, hey, this is this is what our schedule looks like twenty twenty five. As you can see, man, we got a lot of prime time games. They expect a lot out of us. That's that's the kind of the status we've set and that's the standard we're gonna play too.
Speaker 2: So you can you look at this and say, you know what, this is who they expect us to be. But we have to work each and every day to earn the right to play these I want to do it. Pick it from I say, fellers, look at this.
Speaker 3: Here, go to teams we play. They need to worry about playing us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to worry about us. All of these teams need to worry.
Speaker 3: About us because when I look at this schedule because we don't pick, we don't pick how many winds we think this team can get. I'm telling you how I'm doing my evaluation. When I look at this this team, I'm saying, it's my quarterback better than yours. That's how I'm doing my chick like. This is how I'm going by to see how many wins can we get. Now it's gonna be this in one or two games where special teams, a defense gonna win.
Speaker 2: Of course, any of course, but if I look at this schedule, well, based on that, we're gonna win a live.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, I mean my quarterback, my homes is a pis all right, then let's talk like other than that. Let's talk like that means just Ylen hurts. Guess what, my quarterback better than you would you can?
Speaker 1: You know, Jalen's super Bowl champions, So you gotta respect that hall a football team.
Speaker 2: So yes, yeah, we'll get it to that part when it constant it's crazy. Do you address it now or do you kind of because now it's kind of the time where you know, we came up here.
Speaker 4: It was like some giggles at times during the spring, you know what I'm saying that we was out here, we.
Speaker 2: Was getting it in, but we was more getting it in after coming to the house. We're we're gonna roll them. I got them, y'all want to I walked around head man, don't get me wrong, but it is time to do it. Though.
Speaker 1: You know, y'all see these grades I got YEA contributed to my grades.
Speaker 4: You got you got them grades in Buffalo, I stayed out the way you man, I used to come and go.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But I just I just questioned myself now because, like I say, I see things different now from just watching. And I'm like, if I knew the schedule look like this, because like I said, I never paid attention to as a player. If I knew what we was up against before, but I think I would have changed my process.
Speaker 1: It's so easy lunch.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, and everybody gonna be yeah, on paper, hey this is they said, Hey, we got a tougher edule this year.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's gonna be tough, tough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Team thought we were gonna be a cake walk, easy easy victory. Yeah, last season based on you know, the rebuild, so to speak or recalibration the skeedu. You gotta play the games regardless, I think what you want to do. When I was a player, you look at the schedule, want to see your national games, and we got a lot of those. I want to see your bye week like man, l we twel but we got accustomed to the lady around here. Yeah it's week twelve, it's right after Madrid. Are you never looking at it as a as a player? Are you looking at your personal matchup?
Speaker 3: Because I did used to look at the schedule and be like, Okay, I got Randy, I got t O, I got like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you had if I had a nice running back that I had to face, yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to be surprised. I didn't care like that.
Speaker 4: We tell me, tell me that, we just go to show you, bro, Like that's like I didn't want to psyche myself out before you know what I mean. We don't want to be thinking about Fred Smooth too tried me last year. I want to because you know it, certain guys you don't like. Yeah, so you'd be like, oh I got him on week three? You pretty much energy you're forgetting about. We wanted to yo, I just want to see it that week of because I never wanted to trick myself into be thinking overthinking about somebody who might you know, might be one of th favorable matchups.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We gotta talk about Week ten, the week the matchup in Hall versus the Lions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a four to twenty five game, and were going back to Detroit. They coming to they come.
Speaker 3: Up because last time we went to Detroit, we went the motown and threw ricers out.
Speaker 2: The woman in there.
Speaker 1: And I would have smoked cigarettes. The cigaree ball right right across the street.
Speaker 3: We went into four building and through times around we even came.
Speaker 1: We know, we know they're gonna come in here thinking they could get a revenge. But did you know how the boys ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, by that time, Adan Hutcheson should be back by that time, so their defense should be in told because they gonna want to say to us we had ten people hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, all of us had people hurt in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: I just wonder how much of a drop off will it look, What would it be without having you know, having the O C there.
Speaker 3: I mean, because you know and DC don't forget. Yeah, I forgot about the rendal like they lost. They they have got good us a lot like they got good And I think people don't take that.
Speaker 2: They don't get that enough props. Man, when you lose man.
Speaker 3: When I lost, Greg Wims were like when you lose coordinated that you really on the same wavelength?
Speaker 2: Is that defense? Take a step back.
Speaker 3: No shot to London Fletcher and Greg Blosh, but they ruined my life.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me how I played the party? Really?
Speaker 3: Because for the time when we played, you came to that damn huddle and you said Sam single.
Speaker 2: Time like, I can't take it no more. It ain't no blitz.
Speaker 3: It's a five man run telling him and they got us out the man the man and get what ain't nobody.
Speaker 1: Getting to the Is it not true? Is it not true that you said water covering seventy five percent of the look and I cover.
Speaker 2: Around for seconds in a time? Can your cover corner? I can't be covering for seventeen seconds?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: So look, so that's what I was playing.
Speaker 4: When I saw Wes Welkin run twenty five routs against they all, I said, I said, d All, look, I'm your boy. He read twenty seven move before he got the ball. All like Tenner, I'm.
Speaker 2: Covering all year.
Speaker 1: I can't fast.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Man, bro I remember that day d Hall will come to the sideline, you know how d haul of he? Because he I stopped, I say, Broach. I had to watch it because I was wondering, what the hell going on? Why this dude keep getting the ball? I said the Hall he gave you twenty seven moves before, and Brady was back there like like not that.
Speaker 2: One that boy? Here you go, Man, it was times you and you were gone by there. We had some blitzes called.
Speaker 1: Man, there were times where I would call something else because you would. I couldn't hear the call because like, man, we need to blow hell. You gotta think about this. I was covering too. Yeah, so there'll be some time, man, we call a blitz like I gott to call something different. But there was a couple of occasions. Well I knew they wanted this blitz called, and that's a particular situation that I had to go with it. And it didn't go all the way. Boy, you're talking about hottish fish grease.
Speaker 4: Listen to me, man, One thing I liked the bottom though, too, because you got to think about it. The Hall had a way of saying, all right, screwed it. They want to call this, I'm jumping.
Speaker 2: They throw that and I'm gonna jump.
Speaker 4: And that boy would change the complacity of the game because of him just saying screw it what they call him jumping this route.
Speaker 3: And I think that's what sometimes fans don't get, like we are at the mercy of the call, Like we at the mercy of the call.
Speaker 2: They player ain't that bad. It just ain't the call for him. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So then after the Lives we talked about the Madrid game against the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: We got to buy a Week five, Week thirteen, another prime time bubble bow Knicks, the Broncos.
Speaker 4: That team, they're scary, they snigger, scary, feisty bow Nicks.
Speaker 3: Look at the year he played like he was that boy. Both Knicks played like now I call him bow Knicks play.
Speaker 2: Like a guy that that was.
Speaker 4: That was probably been the league for two years already, because you know he came out of college.
Speaker 3: This the COVID quarterbacks is what I call him. The reason I said last year was the best quarterback class of all time, and I legitly feel this way, and I think they're gonna prove me right. Do you know how many games bow Knicks started in college?
Speaker 2: Do you know how many games Jane Daniels started in college? These dudes, I mean think it opened the NFL eyes.
Speaker 3: And that's when I think they passed the junior college rule in college that them years don't count. They saying if these dudes get seasoned, then they read it for the league when they get here. So now you have less disappointment than you used to think about. A guy like Mark Sanchez played for the Jet. Mark Sanchez started one year at USC, so I'm not worried about him when he comes and starts slow.
Speaker 4: And the same way kid from Florida who who who had the coach? Like you know, you just you see what you get who's not.
Speaker 3: Richard started one year in college, but now he's struggling. Like but the guy that started four years, three years, they come in and stay moving.
Speaker 1: I was talking to somebody about this. They asked me about the man and kid at at Tuchas Arch and I was like, it wouldn't surprise me if he stayed four years.
Speaker 2: Arch gonna stay four years it would stayed for soon, just because now there's no rush to come over here, probably more money than about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't in a Rush's no rush man. And they recognized because this year would be his only full season as a starter. Yeah, I'm almost It would not surprise me. And I don't know where he's at from a graduation standpoint. They graduated earlier. It wouldn't surprise me if they said, you know what, play another year.
Speaker 2: This is the man. They won't reps like they want to be riddy when they arrived. It's actually showing up now.
Speaker 4: I think when we were younger, we didn't look at it because we were just so eager to get here, trying to get here, you're trying to better our lives lives. But at the same time we knew we had to go out there and be that kind of player. So I look at the way the kids are brought up a little more now. They get so much given to them early to where you now the coaches and stay like, man, screw screw having that kid. We want him to go out there and get as many reb as he can so he could come here ready so we can play on year one.
Speaker 2: You know what, I mean out the gates. So yeah, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now we look at that that final five, man, these are these games in decement. So in the head of going to Minnesota.
Speaker 3: This indoor though, I ain't gonna lie, they cry out, oh listen to me, football to this stadium.
Speaker 2: That is not a question with them.
Speaker 3: Is the quarterback from their class JJ McCarthy is he ready to step in?
Speaker 2: That's gonna be the big question there.
Speaker 3: But they got justin Jefferson, They got a wide receiver Cord, they got an office line that can run the ball. They got one of the best head coaches in football. That will be a tough game.
Speaker 1: Final four games all NFC East opponents, Lord at the Giants, versus the Egos, versus the Cowboys, and Dead. The final game of the season to be the TBD to be determined at the Philadelphia Egles that that game. Possibly it's gonna be at eight O'clock's gonna it could also be for the division.
Speaker 3: No, it could be for the division because remember this flitch. Nobody has won the division back to back in what twenty five years for a long time, twenty five years nobody has won back to back, and do you believe in the super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Hangover? Because I do? Do you believe in the super Bowl? Hango? We ate too much Thanksgiving? Now, I don't want to eat that much.
Speaker 3: So I can see that game determining who wins the division right there.
Speaker 2: That's that's a that's a stretch. It's brutal.
Speaker 1: The fact that, man, we play the egos well on the first time we meet up with there will be Week sixteen, and that's gonna be a home game. That that also is a game that could be flexing to a Sunday night football matchup, which it would not surprise me.
Speaker 2: That's a Sunday night game. Then we come back Christmas Day, Christmas. That's the hell.
Speaker 3: That's a hell of ara. That's a hell of a prison right there. Opened up a president, Open up the prison. I got an f on the shif that looked like flinch. Yeah, take a picture flinch on the shell.
Speaker 2: Do I got a head on? You know, I can't let that, Sam man.
Speaker 1: That's that's uh that flix. Yeah, that's gonna be streamed, yeah, free streaming right yeah, right there.
Speaker 3: So when I when I hear screaming in my head, the first thing you come to me is is worldwide.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: For some reason, when I hear screaming out here, oh right, now all countries can watch like, that's what I That's what I think automatically when I hear screaming.
Speaker 1: Are you can you watch Netflix?
Speaker 2: Yes? In euro Yes in our screen? Yeah, you can watch it anywhere.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's article.
Speaker 2: You can be watching Netflix. We're gon we're going international.
Speaker 3: We're know what I'm saying. We're going internationally twice, internationally twice. We're going physically, and we're going uh through the screaming service.
Speaker 1: And it's a one o'clock game, so you get up early, at least you getting one.
Speaker 2: Gave us a one o'clock for Christmas. Get up du Early's all right.
Speaker 7: But you got if you remember last year, let's put on those big halftime shows too, Yeah, during Christmas, so we could potentially have.
Speaker 2: Something like that. Go ahead, lady, god got. I'm just saying, like it's possible. If I had a choice to pick who we had any game, I'm gonna pick Kendrier le Ma youll be yeah. I mean I don't think kench are gonna be yeah, uh who you got? Don't you come saying Lionel Richie yourself probably have single single. They're probably may.
Speaker 4: Mean you thinking that I'm gonna say, I'll say Coco or Size or her.
Speaker 2: I was telling HER's father, Robert Jones.
Speaker 1: Mike Jones, not not the linebacker, Mike john He was a defensive end, Mike all right, all right.
Speaker 2: All right, play he played for I didn't know he played. I didn't know you played with him. But I'm shocked that y'all picked him up Christmas. Christmas, we're gonna have a single. Might bring him Rod carry out. I'm not gonna be mad. Damn rappers do not like Now he's a.
Speaker 4: While, they'll probably be here. He probably do something too. He probably do something pre pre pre game, you know what I mean, like you c c DC Vibe.
Speaker 2: Or Little Go Go, you know, all right? All right, all right, and I can.
Speaker 3: I love to see a little back yard. Yeah, look, Christmas, I agree with y'all. We got to soften.
Speaker 2: Let's let me check. Let me ask you all this. Who are the sneaky matchups on this schedule?
Speaker 3: I told you the Chargers, So I think the Chargers are very sneaky.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Don't feel y'all, don't feel like Pete Carroll gonna turn the Raiders around.
Speaker 1: How do you mean he's a hell of a football coach. The whole connection between him and d Q the competitive the competitive spirit, so they'll be extremely competitive. I don't know if I would necessarily say that's a sneaky matchup.
Speaker 2: Brock Bio is the best tight end in football. And think about this.
Speaker 3: This is what I love about Pete Carroll. I love him to death. Every time John Habba make a move, Pete Carroll be sitting in his broom and.
Speaker 2: He gonna go do the same thing. Think about it.
Speaker 3: Think about it, Stanford, Pete Carroll was at USC beat him in the National champion to beat for the national Championship. How about went to the league to the forty nine ers. Pete Carroll said, Okay, I'm gonna go to the Seahawks to your saying the visions and win a Super Bowl. And you did? Then? Alright, how boys say I'm going back to college. Okay, I'm gonna retire for a while. I'm gonna come back to the EFC West. Guess who else is gonna come to the MC with?
Speaker 2: I have come to hate all right, to Pete Carroll, is the ultimate little Gator and Middlegator. And we got to google that to see what's going on with now. No, they got this thing.
Speaker 3: They got this thing going, and I love it because one is so offensive and one is so defensive and they got this ain't going on.
Speaker 4: I think a sneaky match up is the Seahawks. Man, they got a good defense.
Speaker 2: The defense is so good with Aspoon. They got so many dudes over who they picked up? Who they picked their quarterbacks gonna be you want to be Sam Donald?
Speaker 3: Sam Donald? And they drafted what's the name is the little mix up mir Ros.
Speaker 2: They got Sam House to uh no to.
Speaker 1: The Minnesota Yeah I played, I take golf. I take Sam out on the golf course.
Speaker 2: Mon. Yeah right, yeah good Yeah. Neighborhood is uh come up there?
Speaker 1: Engaged his girlfriend?
Speaker 2: They living, yeah living what Sam community?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I still still if you try to show up, I was sick. I'm here looking for big bag. We got for you, we got something for you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with that. Uh that game at Minnesota, that right there. I haven't been in the New Stadium, but you played there. They playing in the old statey.
Speaker 3: You played the New State needs could be the best stadium in football right now.
Speaker 2: I ain't never been. You've been. You saw the New State. It's it's on.
Speaker 3: But it's one of the when I say built the right way, it's a work art, it's a work or the fans up right up on top of you and the fans in Minnesota, they are rabbit so soon.
Speaker 4: The last time we played together, we played in Minnesota, it was you going to the part of that the damn bus.
Speaker 2: That bus crash. Remember when a couple of players missed the game because because we got when we was so it was probably like twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: Twenty thirteen, and we crashed on our way to the stadium and all the players.
Speaker 2: Got That was the third fourteen. You was gone already, it was gone. That was fourteen. That game was in Minnesota to Minnesota, but it was it was a bus accident that bad.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was in the front. I seen the second role, so you know I want punk, I want playing. Remember you know Jay was here.
Speaker 4: Jay Green was the coach, and I was just like, y boy, I finn go here and have my sweats on the side, my son.
Speaker 2: Foul seats.
Speaker 4: You gotta suit up, and Bro, I'm seeing the damn police, like you know how we know she ain't nowhere to go off or stay on and ship. And I'm like, hey, y'all, hey, y'all. I'm telling I can't even say we're about to hit, hey y'all. And all I do when we hit, I just see people's bodies, bro, Like from back. I'm talking my slow motion for some way, I braced myself so I won't fly nowhere. I still end up hitting the damn glass with my neck. But dude, people was from the last row in the front.
Speaker 2: That is my first time we had.
Speaker 1: Remember that a big story.
Speaker 2: So one of our guys. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: No one really was messed up that much to not play, but one guy, and he was a damn special teams something and a.
Speaker 2: Full back and I had to suit up and play out. You talking about man, I didn't want to say my naked.
Speaker 4: My back go home.
Speaker 2: You need me for what?
Speaker 1: How you said this was a full back type body, but you was bab.
Speaker 4: Wanting to know on special teams for kick return, they like tann of no kick return, he can go back there and you know either the return.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they also used me as a receiver because I'm dressing that. So He're like, we're gonna throw you and I'm like, man, I don't want to play.
Speaker 3: Was on the road so Fridaby was like dressing forty seven players and started fifty three.
Speaker 1: Bro, did you eat? Had you ate good Saturday night? Like you wasn't playing?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I still you know what I mean, I still ate the same. It's just you know me, like my preparation is different, like I'm one of those guys. Your mind wasn't Like.
Speaker 4: My mind not there, Like my mind was gone from week two of the season, like I was already you know, I chucked it up like yeah, I'm gonna start getting ready for life after football or if I do get another shot. So my mind mentionally, I wasn't done. And when I heard them, now, I don't take me long to get get ready. Yeah, but it just was like, man, I was my moster was on the damn crash. I'm like, bro, all my life we've been doing this. I ain't never never seen the police cause us the damn rick out.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. But yeah, yeah, that story I remember that. Man. All right, Man, any any other games to you? What you get.
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 7: I wasn't gonna say anything.
Speaker 2: I'm just you hate Jackson the regular Jason.
Speaker 7: No, I'm regular, just prepared. I'm not hating excited about the schedule. I was just preparing to go through the through the schedule, give losses.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, but sneaky matchups.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we need them. I think a sneaky matchup that's not sneaky. And I'm always say this, I know, I think I've been saying this every year. Anytime play them Giants, bro, Yes, like anytime we played, because they don't talk about them like they talk about the Eagles, because right got in the quarterback like everybody else.
Speaker 2: Bro. And even with with with Daniel Jones, it was it's always tough with those.
Speaker 3: Guys who are y'all more afraid of James Russell because I'm trading Jamis.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know that James is gonna be on the team, but yeah, I think they might trade Jamis. They trade him at some.
Speaker 2: Point, maybe taking trading back to the Saints. Yeah, yeah, exactly, Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So you already got Russell at your quarter of your starter, and you got James Jackson dark that you drafted. Say, Jamis might start on the on the season out with the Giants, but eventually.
Speaker 2: He somewhere else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't, but I'm sorry if from a dB, I'm like, I really play Rusty Jacobs. Jamis he gonna give me a chance to get the ball, but he also gonna let that thing loose.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I want Jamis because Jamis is gonna give you an opportunity to pick that. He gonna get you up to that boy was out there praying to get delivered from Pick sixes. He's enough personally, he's a personally. I love James.
Speaker 4: I know you have to say down and have.
Speaker 2: Some tea together. That's a Christian. I was like, Jesus can't do everything. He said, God, please delivet me for to pick six because.
Speaker 8: I don't do this, and he went out to do another Big six. I know, I love it, he said, that's not. I'm like, well, who is your body right now? I love Deacon Wins No, I love No. I ain't gonna lie like I questioned him when you were eating W's.
Speaker 2: But the guy he's been since then, he must see TV. I want to see him every time. Hey, James, is one of those. It's one Jameis Winston.
Speaker 3: Man, thank you God for blessing the NFL with him. He's running over cod Man When he prayed about them pick six, man, I said, I should have prayed him.
Speaker 2: I can teach that.
Speaker 1: My whole family is from Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Still die Browns fan. I know a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Man, they were tired of him doing them and talking that crazy times, all this, all this this stuff you talking about.
Speaker 2: They say equally, no whiz turn that ball. Put a man. If you don't want something to be a lift controversial. He is not built like that. Dude.
Speaker 3: Listen, I am a Jay Booget fan. Don't you worry about that, Jameis, you got a fan in me.
Speaker 2: He wanted those guys that you want to see.
Speaker 4: But I think so also just knowing where he come from, being a hotman Trophy winner, number one pig, number one pick, and to.
Speaker 2: See him still. You know, you's see a lot of quarterbacks like Vinny Testabury play for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah Flacco, Yeah, Flacco is playing for a long time. Jameis is one of those guys.
Speaker 2: Man. Quietly, he's gonna probably play twenty something years. Team he still throw the ball. You know what I'm saying. He can throw the ball. I would much better go against that. He's gonna throw it to both sides. Both sides. You're gonna pay. Before the game.
Speaker 4: I can see letting it right now, every boy, bring your behind over, but start crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't talk to the Parkers before the game, whether we was.
Speaker 4: Cool or not.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about after the game we go death be ball.
Speaker 4: I can see you saying, hey, make him in out, Hey boy, stop make yourself Look man.
Speaker 1: I probably would do it.
Speaker 2: Don't be doing cleanland like that. Man, you need to stop with that.
Speaker 4: A man.
Speaker 2: I think uh Broncos. Also, I think it's a sneaking game that Sunday, that Sunday night football game on nobody show Miami, No Love.
Speaker 3: Y'all just lost respect for I feel like that just states.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's in Madrid.
Speaker 1: It's in Madrid. That's gonna we ain't gotta talk that up. That's gonna be a big game because all right now we gotta do something. We gotta talk about wins and losses.
Speaker 2: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: We won twelve games last season.
Speaker 2: Last year I went with y'all.
Speaker 4: I was on the other side of the Yeah, I was dog pealing while y'all was on that boat to my twelve clips.
Speaker 1: We're gonna got the list, dub trust, don't hold us to this. We gotta do this.
Speaker 2: I believe they're gonna win every game. Don't take this to the casino. That's what you tell them.
Speaker 1: There's only been one NFL one undefeated team in the UH Dollar the office, so they celebrate every year. It's highly unlikely that our guys go defeated. All Right, all right, we wa Giants. All right, it's gonna be one of those games.
Speaker 2: It's a Giants game.
Speaker 3: I understand it's gonna be an ugly It's one of them games where you walk in the house and you tell you tell your wife I just got the fighting, and she see your black eye and automatically thank you lost.
Speaker 2: But I actually want, I actually want that fight. Just snubbed me. I think that's a douve. I think we beat the Giants. Going with the dub so we won to know.
Speaker 1: Going to Green Bay Thursday night, Little Boss.
Speaker 2: Short Ways of Glean Bay.
Speaker 3: I always judged up about the quarterback warfare. Jordan Love is very talented. Jordan Love has a great coaching staff. I feel like at Daniel's is a step better. I'm picking Green. I'm picking us to beat Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, we gotta do.
Speaker 8: What you what.
Speaker 4: You're gonna go against the Green just to go against it. Take take an air that one.
Speaker 1: Well, because I got I get to decide to vote three of us.
Speaker 2: I'm going with A.
Speaker 1: Two and all were going into we were going into Green Bank, coming back to the Raiders at home. They'll be improved under the peak carroacter.
Speaker 2: I think we get we get that.
Speaker 3: So we three and the story, so we two and one in my book two and one with ten three and me and London at Atlanta.
Speaker 2: You know how I feel about Atlanta. Y'all know how you feel. I'm saying we four and know right now we are fans gonna be there. Last time we played Atlanta.
Speaker 3: We always take over the man, we always take over the states as a whole. I think we can beat Atlanta. Now, I think the loss comes and y'all ain't gonna want to hear this with them with them charges and I'm gonna say that too.
Speaker 2: I can I can go with that, Okay, Okay, So before we won four one tied to say three and two three we got. We beat the Bears at home. We get that dub at home. I'm with you, We're getting that Dub five to one at Dallas.
Speaker 3: I'm saying twenty five. I'm saying split with Dallas. I don't know which one we're gonna win. I lose, So you can choose this one and we sell them. You can choose we sell them team.
Speaker 1: But I say one and want to give that Christmas beautiful. So I give us a Christmas dub. Lose early, lose early, not.
Speaker 2: Saying we want to lose and be realistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll they'll, they'll probably be healthy. They got Yeah, Yeah, it's it's gonna indivisions.
Speaker 2: You know we play.
Speaker 1: When we go back, We're going into Kansas City. That's that's the toughest player in my opinion, that's the toughest place in football to go play.
Speaker 2: Leslie were playing them early. Way ain't cold. But I gotta get home, be barbecuing all day long. The city Barber. I say, two losses in the row now were on the two game Blues and the Street. We we got a bounce back, baby.
Speaker 1: Get the Seattle Seahawks coming into Northwest Stadium.
Speaker 3: So we got the better quarterback. We got the better quarterback. I'm going with the team with the better quarter We're back.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. We're back.
Speaker 1: The rematch Detroit.
Speaker 2: Live, Lions, Lions mad. They won't revenge. They ain't the same team they was, but they got the same quarterback. Don't he don't see flashbacks of last year. And he's gonna be throwing all I gotta do what they throw a corn more than at him. Now. Now we're gonna take the Chauter road. We're going at a national baby.
Speaker 3: You know what, if I'm going overseas and I got to play a quarterback, I wanted to beat two all day long, all day long. All right, my quarterback is better than yours. All right, my receiver, there's no diva.
Speaker 2: Yours is all right, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna show out.
Speaker 3: We're gonna try to sprain for the We're gonna do this for the fan base. Oh yeah, that's gonna be I say, that's a win. So we make it to the buy what we got?
Speaker 2: Uh listen, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight eighty three, eighty three eight three. That's very realistic.
Speaker 1: We got We got the Broncos at home Sunday Night football.
Speaker 3: I gotta give us that. Oh yeah, absolutely, I think both it's gonna put up a fight. I think that's a field goal game though. I think it's a field goal game at Minnesota. This game right here, the fred smooth lost. No man, I believe JJ McCarty's gonna be good. But I just think we got the belt a quarterback.
Speaker 2: So they take risk kymy Ward. They got tough.
Speaker 4: They got a tough, tough defense and it's Leslie defense, right, gonna stick.
Speaker 2: In the game.
Speaker 4: With the defense, They're gonna run the ball. Well, that's they're gonna put too much on Ryan, Yeah, buddy from.
Speaker 2: Yeah the Dolphins. Right, I'm going to say, run game. They're gonna they're gonna come down to the run game.
Speaker 3: They're gonna Deebo Samuel's game right here.
Speaker 2: Debo's gonna break that game wide open.
Speaker 1: They're gonna get a lot of they're gonna show a lot of exotic looks.
Speaker 2: Bring some zero.
Speaker 1: They're gonna drop out the cause.
Speaker 2: And when you do that and we break, we'll tackle. We Yeah, we're taking advantage.
Speaker 1: Were taking advantage that We're gonna take advantage at the Giants.
Speaker 3: Are we going to and against the Giant. That's the only team I'm picking us going to and in the division against, because I'm saying we're gonna split with Dallas, We're gonna split with Philly.
Speaker 1: So we got the We got Philly first time. We're going against Philly. This one's gonna be at home.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get a home team.
Speaker 3: The victories. They're gonna win at home. We're gonna win it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna win that one. I like that. Got the Cowboys. You already said they're gonna were gonna split. We're gonna split with them.
Speaker 1: So we win the Christmas game and then the Philly game at Philly. We lose that one of the guys last game of the season.
Speaker 2: So that puts us at the same record last year, thirteen to four, oh a little better, thirteen and four. Thirteen and four. Now here's the big question.
Speaker 1: Do those thirteen wins security divisions win the division for us?
Speaker 2: I think I do.
Speaker 3: Nobody has won this division back to back of twenty five years down show not change now, all right, All I'm saying is, yes, that's enough, because I can see Philly teetering right at.
Speaker 2: Philly won fourteen last year. Yeah, they won. So this game right here, the final game of the season, it could break everything that could be, that could be the deciding factor for the for the division.
Speaker 3: I just feel like Philly gonna take a step back. I don't know if it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Locker room reasons.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's gonna be coaching reasons, super Bowl hangover, some variable injuries, Like nobody would like to talk about interries? All right, what if Saint Que not healthy? They're a different outfense. No, no, no, how about we do this? What if in a couple of weeks the touch pushes voted illegal? If the touch illegal I can see happening, which I can see happening.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: We was a bit for down team in the league anyway, without the test push working for us. You take the tist push out of the offense. They are different offense, all right. So all I'm saying is some variables in there.
Speaker 1: So the questions were, thirteen we win the division, we host hall playoff games. We'll let thirteen to four also get his holl field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Maybe not throughout Who who are so in that.
Speaker 1: NFC Central those teams don't go at each other.
Speaker 3: You're saying the Vikings, the Liars, the Bears, and the Chicago Packers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't go I don't know that somebody. They don't get thirteen wins. So you got no no respect for the South. I'm not I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't see anybody winning games of that division.
Speaker 3: So you don't think because of the division ain't so good that one team could like win a ton of game because they ain't got.
Speaker 2: The scripted schedule.
Speaker 1: That's true, because you got Carolina will be Carolina will be better. They'll be better, they'll call you now, New Orleans.
Speaker 3: I think the facts take gonna look like and then you got Baker. You got Baker down there, I think to Tampa Bay gotta be respected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying, then you got to look at the West forty nine ers, the Rams, I think they're gonna hit each other. To the Cardinals, I think, I think.
Speaker 2: I think the Rams is the best team out there. Yeah. Yeah, the Rams took Philly to the break. Yeah. Say, if anybody kick winning fourteen games, it's the Ram.
Speaker 1: So he said, we don't, we don't get we don't get home field throughout.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, because somebody might have an easier schedule than we got, they might win more games. Like can I can physically see uh the Rams winning fifteen games?
Speaker 4: They I believe we have the strongest NFC division if you look at the you know, big scale, when just when our quarterback play alone, look at our quarterbacks in our division.
Speaker 2: To me, I feel like we are the stronger.
Speaker 1: We had a strong that has got a lot of talent on that football.
Speaker 2: That you got.
Speaker 4: We got Jaden, we got Hurts, and we got Russ and then you got Rustle over there. And you know, everybody always denying and doubtful about what Russ can do.
Speaker 2: But a Super Bowl winning, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So I think our division we've been beating each other up for how long now, you know what I mean. So it's gonna be I don't see us like we've been optimistic right now. I don't see them numbers probably panning out that way. But we're just talking, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They got to play the game. We're predicting thirteen, twelve, thirteen.
Speaker 4: To be happy with eight or nine, I'll be happy with nine, you know, yeah, I'll be happy with nothing.
Speaker 2: I can't do nothing.
Speaker 4: We'll be consistent, We'll be they gonna get us, and they're gonna get us in the postseason. I'm just saying, like, if anything hit the fan, i want no less than nine. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I got spoiled. I won't double.
Speaker 4: Hey, I want to win, but we'll now get you in the postseason, right it will.
Speaker 2: It's no guarantee these days.
Speaker 1: But if he go, if you get.
Speaker 2: Nine, no that mean we have We just struggle. We already struggle. We had a tough ass gas you. This schedule is tough. It's a tough talking about the teams.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about just the lineup where we are with the times like that along you're fighting with, you fight with something that hey, you're talking about put it like this, and I'm not trust me.
Speaker 4: I'm not the guy. I want to win every game. But I'm just trying to be realistic. I ain't trying to psych myself out to be sitting here and then be sitting up there in that boot with be mess mad as hell walking down there talking about the loss and just being real if we rolling the way that this team can roll, and be you talking about money, see everybody, Mama gonna be We don't.
Speaker 2: Want to watch somebody but the man. We got a couple.
Speaker 4: So I would love for it to be that way. I would love for it to be that way. But I just don't want to see here and and be done.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So I got ten plus wins. However they come, they can't.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that I was thinking about. I can see a scenario where we would all agree that we've improved our roster, we've improved the talent on. We're a better team today when we were the football team. Now will that equate to us winning more or more games? Yes, it might not necessarily mean that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well let's look at the pluses. Second year of the coaching staff.
Speaker 3: So the install finna get layered, meaning we don't have to install the floor we finish, just add to it. My quarterback finally got his rookie year out the way he understands the speed of the game. I got belt in the wide receiver room. I got belt in the offensive line. I got better in the defensive line. I got better in the defensive backfield. With continuity, put some continuity sprayed on that we're a better team.
Speaker 2: We're just a better team.
Speaker 1: So I think we I know it's far fett Man, you got to put out there. I think we get to know one I put it up in the last year.
Speaker 3: I think I think we ain't getting I'm ride in the college. Let's keep going agree on this. Do we have the best quarterback in the dividual?
Speaker 2: I think we need to see. I think I think Jay's gonna be better. Yea the most skilled.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing that as much credit as he deserves, he's.
Speaker 2: A winner, he's a winner and that. But I just think our guy is a better pass.
Speaker 3: He's the most dynamic, dynamic, dynamic left tackle.
Speaker 2: We gonna have the big boy over in my lot is is really good and uh so I.
Speaker 3: Think that's that's him and Larry and Tumpson. Now that you gotta get to his prompts.
Speaker 1: Now know that yes, he think of Tulsa's probably a better pass. You know, he's a better run, a lot of better rub.
Speaker 3: So now we're competing with the top team that won the Super Bowl, and we got them in a couple of spots. So I just I just feel like we don't take them losing. Big play slave for a joke. Big a slave was was was a stalwart back there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I love Cooping de Jean, I love Queen young Minchell, but you'll youngsters by yourself now.
Speaker 2: Lost the.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 2: So they and then Mackay Becton moved him to guard.
Speaker 3: He was a revelation and guard he's gone up. All I'm saying is where they roshed the teetered a little bit. I was kind of went up. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got a great point. Yeah, we get the division.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be man, host the home playoff gas That's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Man, last time we had a playoff game here, Tom Brady was playing for the Buccaneers and nobody was in the stands.
Speaker 2: Nobody, Nobody was in the stands. That's all about that.
Speaker 1: That's that's crazy.
Speaker 9: And Heineke had had the little Tom Brady and I think about it. Yeah, they didn't win.
Speaker 2: Indivision anything else you want, No, I don't think.
Speaker 7: So let's just speaking into existence, right, Yeah, it's possible we have the best quarterback in the NFC.
Speaker 2: Like, that's very real.
Speaker 1: This is the thing about Jaden Man And I say this, and I'm sure y'all probably say this as well.
Speaker 3: As good as he was last season, he's only gonna get get better. That's why I tell people like this, that's him and his floor.
Speaker 2: You just saw his floor.
Speaker 3: You saw him come back at the beginning of the year and be hesitant. You saw him try to I'm gonna learn the speed of the game.
Speaker 2: So it went, it went. Think about this.
Speaker 3: We had a run game at the end of the year, and we ain't have running backs a part of it.
Speaker 2: He was the run game.
Speaker 3: So he's shown you if you just he's the ultimate force multiplier. He made Noah Brown look like a number of legit number two in this league. He made he got the KEYDS paid as a legit slot in his lead. Now you replaced that with Deebo Samuels, You upgrade that with McCaffrey that been here another year.
Speaker 2: You get me a lane train. I'm ready to go. I see it.
Speaker 1: I'm read now he's he's gonna be phenomenal. You mentioned this year not having to install the entire offense from ground one. Now you're coming in and your layering to that, your add features to it, and not only that for me to hear this install Like the first year, I know the office, the second year, I know the nuanced I know some little subtleties that will allow me to play better, allowed me to play faster, whether it's the offensive scheme or defensive scheme. There's some things from a cover standpoint, we have some we had some some things from a cover standpoint we probably didn't play because there was some breakdowns in the company the course of the season that I can remember Joe with Jr. Saying Hey, I'm gonna take some of this stuff out. Yeah, yeah, let me take so I can see him real introducing those things, allowing more guys to get comfortable with that that those games and us to upgrade and involved as a defense defense in general.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can say on both sides of the ball, like you said, when he comes to that line of scrimmage, this year's he gonna see everything. He gonna be literally neo. He's gonna be seeing any matrix number numbers. He's gonna see nobody, don't feel out, no players number numbers.
Speaker 2: He gonna know.
Speaker 3: I need to check to this right now. I need to get the ball out right now. Oh, this play might break down. I'm finna take off and I'm finna pill out of it Like he's gonna have his mind is gonna be processing so much faster, and with him already being a catalyst, it's gonna make everybody better. Like, think about this as a tackle, you block a little bit extra longer when you know your guy gonna do everything not to get sacked. Well, this kid gonna do everything not to get sacked. Terry only going to get better debo. I got a chip on my shoulder. People think I hat to do what I used.
Speaker 2: To be, only gonna get better.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like Brian Robinson should have a chip on his shoulder, necklab chip.
Speaker 2: On his shoulder.
Speaker 3: Erths ain't finished like y'all want y'all wrote me off and ain't right back.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a reason to take it to the next I'm sold, bro, yourself got to do it for In the podcast, We're done here,