Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tory Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to miss Spelling Bahama Style. We are at Bahamar. Oh mg, well that's my other podcast. But oh MG, you guys, it is so amazing here. I mean, don't get jealous, because I'm gonna walk you through it and this could be your next vacation. I am here with my producers and co host Ruth Anne, and Heather who is never on pod with me but the scenes, but I loves her and she's here too. And we got Shelby and Easton in the house. Wait, so Balmar has a podcast studio, so I could kind of move here because I had two podcasts. I can do my work here better than zoom and working from home.
Speaker 3: It's kind of a vibe in here. No like, I love the colors. I'm loving to fall everything about it.
Speaker 4: I love the apparel sprits sitting in front of me.
Speaker 2: Gotta say, oh we do we have apparel sprits. Just me and Ruth Anne.
Speaker 4: We are on vacation kinda.
Speaker 2: We are so right before we start this podcast, Ruth Anne, we walked by the pool, which is one of six pools.
Speaker 3: Is that correct? There's a lot going on here.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Jess, So you know Bahamar. It has three resorts in one. They are the Umbrella, but there's the Grand Hyat, there's Sls, and there's Rosewood. So it depends on what your vibe is. But you have three choices. Now you get here's the thing. You can be on vacation and you get your steps in. I'm telling you, you walk, but you're everywhere you look is so beautiful. Everyone is so kind and there's so much to do that you're excited to walk. Actually, I'm not a rocker, and I'm like, uh, I'm on it.
Speaker 3: Literally, the studio that we're in is right by the ocean. Like we walk into the door and it's like, the ocean's right there.
Speaker 2: I know it's not cake by the ocean, but it's studio by the ocean. Oh wow, yeah, here we are. Oh my goodness. Wait, I'm I need one sip.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: So I was saying, as we're walking by one of the pools to get to our podcast studio, Ruth Ann saw someone sitting out and they were having a drink and a pineapple, and it felt like.
Speaker 3: You were a vacation newbie. You're like, oh, oh, I need.
Speaker 2: One of those.
Speaker 4: Well, I do feel that when you're in a tropical paradise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, close your eyes, you need to indulge in either drinking out of a coconut or a pineapple. And I have seen a lot of drinking out of coconuts, but I gotta say I haven't seen a lot of drinking out of pineapples in my tropical experiences.
Speaker 4: So I got excited.
Speaker 2: I think it's a vibe. She isn't good around that. Wow, here's the thing. I feel like the pineapple.
Speaker 3: It's heavy, Yeah, it's spiky.
Speaker 1: And by the way, they're big pineapples. They're not like little big pineapples. They're like like like a jar.
Speaker 3: Deal like a jar, like a.
Speaker 4: A juice.
Speaker 2: Apparatus is bigger, better. Okay, Anyway, hell I this away.
Speaker 3: Well, I was wondering, Toy, just like, how you're feeling over all, not only just being here. Like we've been talking right on your pot about being a fresh star all of that. So how are you feeling right now when it comes to the progress that you've been making in these last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, you know me, I always say I'm an open book. It does feel nice to be able to not in life, be able to speak about what's going on because I'm seeing the connection, like seeing the connection, reading the connection, feeling the connection of everyone being like, oh my gosh, I've gone through this and I know what it's like, and it's it's really it's not isolating. So it's been really great talking about everything health journey and just wanting to kind of clean it up internally and externally in my life.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like a weight's kind of been lifted off of your shoulders a little bit now that you've been kind of just so like, this is what it is out there.
Speaker 2: No one of the next steps has to be get them plants out.
Speaker 3: They're so heavy. The implants are so heavy.
Speaker 2: They're weighing me down. I don't know why I went there. It was in my brain, so I said it.
Speaker 1: I thought you were talking about like implants in your sinuses or something that you have taken.
Speaker 3: Out really now, But I really do think that's interesting that as you're kind of clearing your mind, you're like, I also need to release some of this weight that I'm carrying everything. Yeah wow, yeah, So is that something that you've looked into?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you feeling you say, the weight of it. Are you feeling any symptoms because obviously we hear a lot now about breast implant illness and so.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so Bunny was just on my podcast, yeah and she was talking, Yeah, she took me down the wormhole, the boo hoole, and it was like she got hers out and she was like, there's an actual thing, you know, and she was like, some people don't believe in it, but I've kind of dabbled in learning about it, hearing about it, researching it for.
Speaker 3: Years because I got my first.
Speaker 2: Set of implants at nineteen, so I don't know life without them, but I do have a lot of immune issues, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is all actually thought about it. This is making a lot of sense, and I kind of want if you don't mind, if this is too personal, we can always cut out. Really they really are are they silicon or saline?
Speaker 2: Silicon?
Speaker 3: Silicone? Okay? And they really wreck havoc on my wardrobe? Okay, I've said that for you. That's the thing, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Like on your neck?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So look at me right now.
Speaker 2: You guys can't see for social clips, but Heather, look at how I'm I've gotten to that habit. But I'm telling you this is so heavy here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: You say I'm shiving forward and I'm punched over and it's not because posture always been a thing. But honestly, like my next for I have neck pain twenty four to seven, back pain.
Speaker 3: But a side sleeper or a back sleep.
Speaker 2: Side sleeper, side sleeper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're to differ, You're let me show you the pictures that I took it.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. Oh my gosh, baha maar iHeart.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Like I'm here working, but I'm on vacation, the most beautiful sweet uh yeah bahamar. But we are at the Grand Hyatt portion and it is so lovely. We have an amazing ocean view and we checked in not expecting anything.
Speaker 3: We literally were kind of like happy to be here. Tent. Yeah, one of those things.
Speaker 4: Well I would I.
Speaker 2: Have never been in a tent. I had never been camping.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm not shocked, but I'm shocked, you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Not so sorry, true Beverly Hills. I was fourteen. I played it.
Speaker 3: You went camping in a movie, in a movie it was you were like, I was fourteen, but that's all work. That's like me the fruit. So I don't know. When I was in a relationship and they asked me if I had gone camping because they'd gone camping their whole life, and I said, yeah, I went camping when I was in Girl Scouts and they were like, that doesn't count. Well, kind I mean I've seen where there's like tents and camping, so I feel like, well, my Girl Scout camping was on like the Orange County Fairgrounds. It wasn't like out in the woods. So they were like, yeah, that doesn't count. Can we go back though really quick? I have more breast implant questions.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah, so side sleeper, sorry, side sleeper, side sleeper.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you said you got them at nineteen, yes, the first Yeah, so this is this is my follow up. So how many times have you had them replaced since? Because so many women do not know that you are actually supposed to get your breast implants replaced every ten years. And I have a follow up to tell you about that somebody that you know and their recent breast implant issues. But you tell me how many times. Have you had them replaced?
Speaker 2: Denise, No, oh, somebody else? Okay, okay, so had them done nineteen. I should never start on that journey, but they were sally okay at nineteen. It was literally, Uh, my boyfriend at the time really thought.
Speaker 4: It, I should do it.
Speaker 3: I got talked into it.
Speaker 2: I was on No. Two and like, you know, you start to be like, oh, okay, AnyWho, there was someone that oh my gosh, someone used to call me a ring and tang titties and it really fucked my life up.
Speaker 3: Like when you were nineteen and got them done for the first time.
Speaker 2: Somebody used to say they have no recollections, so it's not a big deal. And you know what, we were young. But here's the thing I have. I'm not gonna say it right and I'm so sorry you guys. Is it pectus intro It's I was born with a bone. So people always say in photos like, oh my god, look how messed up her boom in plants are look at that gaping hole. I was born with this five years old I had I was like, oh, someone's like, oh, you have cleavage. I'm like, what's that? It was just it my I have a bone. That sticks down on one side, so it causes like.
Speaker 4: An like an indentation.
Speaker 2: Indentation, So doesn't matter if I natural boobs real uh and plants, I'm always going to have that it is genetic. And I'm assuming I have children that have this bone thing.
Speaker 3: And I'm assuming having been going through the meeting with the doctor for the preconsultation and things like that, that that probably came up. Could they have ever fixed it or did any of them ever offer to fix it or say that by getting implants it would maybe shadow or change things differently.
Speaker 2: Bear in mind I was nineteen. I remember at the time I didn't want to tell my parents, Oh or Cory, you.
Speaker 3: Thought that they weren't going to notice you came home with boobs.
Speaker 2: Worse is that I finally told them. My mom came over to see me and like help me my apartment because the boyfriend that would talk me into it was like out with his friends.
Speaker 3: If we lived together, and he was like, I'm out of here. I'm like, wait, who's gonna take care of me?
Speaker 2: At the time best friends with Alicia Silverstone and Carmen Electra, who both came over and were present for this. But I also had never told my mom about my tattoo. So I was laying there all bands job and you know, you're not thinking straight on pink killers. And she walked in to see bring me food and see if I was okay.
Speaker 3: And then she looked down and she's like, uh, is that testo?
Speaker 2: Is that tattoo? And I go, yeh, mom, you know how teenagers. Yeh, mom, you know that's my tattoo.
Speaker 3: It's no big deal.
Speaker 2: And she was like, okay. We never spoke again about it.
Speaker 3: It was like okay, uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyway, at the time, the boyfriend that talked me into it, and and I had nice.
Speaker 3: Boobs looking back.
Speaker 2: I look at them, you know, because I rewatch myself weekly on Nino to one.
Speaker 3: OMG, love it, love it. I you lot so much for doing that, because I know that that's rough as an artist. Most you're not, like, no, no, no, most artists do not like to watch themselves back on camera. And you guys do it every single week a lot.
Speaker 2: For years, I because of outward kind of digs at me from the press and from it. It was just a big thing that I couldn't watch myself and it was really hard and I got to say, now, rewatching it and doing that podcast, I really like it, Like it's I'm fine with it.
Speaker 3: I watch it and I'm like, oh, I like that girl.
Speaker 2: I can finally look at myself and like myself. Which that's a hard one. It's been years in the making. Anyway, We're in season eight, so I already have the new boobs in it. But you know, the first few seasons, when I watch our first two, I would say like, oh my, I look now, and I was like, oh, they were good. I liked them anyway. I did have that hole though, and I didn't have the.
Speaker 3: Fullest natural boobs.
Speaker 2: They were like I would say, big, a small beat, Okay, we feel great, but they did kind of they were skinny, okay, you know, like some people have wide feet, skinny feet, skinny tits and oh my god, skinny tits.
Speaker 3: A brand king with that name, Bethany has everything skinny.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she trademarked that one, sater, but it's like, anyway, yeah, so I got in my head because someone always be like, oh my, when you lean over to get dressed in your wardrobe, it's like ring and tang titties, and I'm like, what I look down and I look on and see my ring.
Speaker 3: And Tang's like oh and they lean over valid.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so.
Speaker 3: My other question was in nineteen oh you get them done again?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: How old are you?
Speaker 2: Sorry? I haven't gotten out much in the last two months with my health issues.
Speaker 3: I'm super excited.
Speaker 2: The boyfriend at the time, his best friend. His best friend's girlfriend was a stripper, and I didn't want to ask anyone.
Speaker 3: So she was like, I have the best.
Speaker 2: Doctor, So I went to her doctor first time. You guys at the time, Beverly.
Speaker 3: Hills girl like.
Speaker 4: Your choice of surgeons.
Speaker 3: But if only we had the internet back then. Right at the time, I'll give you a to me. That was like driving like out of the country. It was so far.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know where that is, but it's far Pasadena.
Speaker 3: Like you know, beautiful high end.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a strip mall though.
Speaker 4: Oh that's kind of going whoa not when you're young.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, you obviously saw the finished product on this girl and you liked what you saw, right, That's the thing hers work crazy. Of course, if I see somebody you know and you're gonna that can go wrong, will Well, that's not anymore.
Speaker 2: This is the new meet, fresh start, everything will go right.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: So anyway, got him redone at twenty six.
Speaker 3: That's kind of early early, from nineteen to twenty six, that's less than ten years. Oh my gosh, what was the decision to get them redone at twenty six?
Speaker 2: They were so hard and it was uncomfortable, and I just remember people being like, is there something wrong with them? Is it a leak?
Speaker 3: By then?
Speaker 2: Of course my mom knew and she was like, yeah, she got them done some random place.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I remember at the time, we're talking to my parents' doctor and he was also half's doctor forever all the girls. Yes, yeah, so he got involved and he was like, oh my god, okay, we're going to get her someone great. And it was a Saturday night. I was at the manor with my parents and we just screened a movie. I know, this isn't normal. I'm super ashamed, but not really.
Speaker 3: Wait, there's literally nothing to be ashamed about. I know there isn't it's plastic surgery. It's twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: No, she's ashamed.
Speaker 3: I'm ashamed that my parents are wealthy, shamed about talking about it. I'm super ashamed. I had no control of it.
Speaker 2: But I was born into Hollywood and wealthy parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's all. And there's that. So anyway, I know this isn't normal, look at me.
Speaker 2: But anyway, he was like made a call and he was like, hey, get in the car, going to Playboy mansion.
Speaker 3: My parents lived five minutes away.
Speaker 2: So on a Saturday night, it was like me, uh no, it was me, my mother, our family doctor, and we go and we yeah, went to the mansion which they do movie screamings too.
Speaker 3: And I think they were doing it Sunday night movies. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There was one bunny recovering upstairs because she had just had hers and she had okayed it. It was like one of the big ones. I don't know. She had okated for me.
Speaker 3: To go up there and take a look at the merchandise and touch them.
Speaker 2: I see this, Yes, I just did.
Speaker 3: So okay, so second time getting them. Another follow up question, do you automatically have to go bigger because of this is gonna sound very maybe grotesque, but stretching of skin? Right?
Speaker 2: Yes, there was the question of over the muscle versus under the muscle?
Speaker 3: What you do because of my pictorius esca artist?
Speaker 2: What is it my pescatarian bonage.
Speaker 3: Nope, the other one. There's two.
Speaker 2: Es. You're like, we're not excavating here escobar Nope, so Pablo escavat him. How Oh I have to give the crowd I'm sorry and uh yeah, So that did come up, and it's gone back and forth because I feel like I've I've had him done three times.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh wait before you tell me, did you go over the muscle or under the muscle? That's the thing? Back and forth?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't remember now, Oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was over the first time because the doctor said he couldn't do it under because second time he was like, that's not true.
Speaker 3: And I will say as an avid plastic surgery show watcher, and no nobody cares. I mean, I've had cosmetic surgery, and I also like to see good work done when I see it on red carpets and things. But I think that the the go to is under the muscle, if you can. I feel like.
Speaker 2: Those well, and I couldn't then.
Speaker 3: But it makes sense though that the second time you would have it over the muscle. Makes sense that they were really protruding rippling. That was the thing.
Speaker 2: It was the ripple effect. Butterfly effect great, not ripple. I like that protein drink. I had two SIPs.
Speaker 3: I'm such guys to say their witness here, how.
Speaker 2: Many are I had? And I'm like, oh, the doctor second time did it amazing. I think he's still huge. So like the nicest teddy bear of a guy, young guy, and he was just so kind, explained so much. But I remember my family doctor was in the surgery room just to make sure everything was He was like, you know, I don't want Aaron to get mad, like I'm following through.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be here. When you went under for that procedure, did you know what size you were going under for or was it kind of a once you go under, you doctor can figure it out for me kind of situation. What do you think, Heather, It sounds like you didn't know what size you were going in for.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing they give you them in the office to hold. You're like, I'm getting in the teddy bear gummies. No, like gum drops, like tear tear drops.
Speaker 3: That's what you hear a lot. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, the tear drops.
Speaker 2: You can touch them and you're like, oh, this is good, this feels good, this is it is those types of things, and they tell you this kind can ripple, this kind won't. Anyway, they go by ccs, so I feel like I got They were like talking. You know, you're gonna be like three hundred and fifty ccs. But what does that mean.
Speaker 3: To Well, usually they're able to say that'll contribute to a full C or a small D. Usually they're able as doctors to tell you that. And they also should tell you that both breasts usually don't get the same amount, Like, you're not even on both sides. Where were you when I went in watching TV? Damn it? Someone? Well, what you guide me? Yeah? It sounds like the nineties still, because you're twenty six.
Speaker 1: I was twenty six, okay, So I don't feel like the general public was as knowledgeable as they are now. Well, of course not you even know what to ask unfortunately, twenty six, twenty five, and if you're Tory, you don't ask you.
Speaker 2: I know, is I got them done? And this gaping all as trolls have called in online, uh my Pablo excavators, it is uh, it was filled in first. But here's the thing with plastic surgery or even you know, if you go and get filler or micro needling, everything thing.
Speaker 3: Is you know, puffed up and filled down.
Speaker 2: Looks great at first and then swelling goes down. The swelling was like on point I had. It looked like just a line, the perfect cleavage. I was like, oh my god, there's no hole in between my boobies.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 2: And I'm picturings. You guys know, I'm visual in my head. I remember right after I got done, I had red hair. I went to a Fox party and oh my god, I think, no, that was a different one. That's when Ryan Seacrest asked me out, No, no, that was a different year. Okay, maybe this is Party five was on Melrose Place. I was in a car with Heather Lockler, who's the kindest ever loved her. And that's where I got some Tommy Lee info that I never unheard the story. What a tease toy? Yeah, can I tell this story? So in the limo after and my boobs there's I can.
Speaker 3: Pulp the photo.
Speaker 2: They look so perfect, low cut, they were swollen, still cleavage perfect. And then once it, you know, months went by, I had my still bone plate thing. It came back and it doesn't go.
Speaker 3: Away anyway, those boobs stayed for a good.
Speaker 2: Well not twenty years. Oh okay, So in the car, I have so many things to tell you. We should do a whole episode on my boobs because I have so many incarnations.
Speaker 3: Well, if we're going so many celebrity stories, if we're going to follow through on this, if this is something that you really are considering, we should definitely do a boob dedicated episode. You should go to a maybe we surgeon, Maybe we talked to a proper surgeon. Yeah, maybe we talked to somebody else who just you know, got their implants out. She's been on the pod before. But who I was going to bring up was Brandy Glanville. She just had her breast implants right two weeks ago, and she found out that one of them had ruptured. And she is now saying that this was the cause she thinks of the parasite stuff that was in her face. She's making that connection, and you know, we are wishing her a speedy recovery, obviously, but it's it's crazy. She never got her breast implants replaced and she had them for twenty years.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so did I. Well, I'm done. Redone again when I was twenty twenty five, not twenty six, I believe, yeah, twenty six, Nioto, this was earlier, so maybe, oh gosh, I'll have to look it up. But then redone two thousand and twenty one and they were expired and outdated. No recall, recall lemons joke please.
Speaker 4: Yeah they.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the doctor who was lovely, my mom decided I should date him, did you.
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: I recovered at my parents' house in my childhood room at the Manor childhood. I moved there at sixteen from my old house. I love to tell people that so they don't think I grew up there. But my room there, I was recovering, all wrapped up, and no one does this anymore, I don't think. But she was like, oh, doctor gonna come over just to check on you. In my brain like, oh my god, that's so nice. I'm not worthy. But I'm like She's like no, no, no, you know it's happening. And I was like great, and then she's like and I invited him to stay for dinner and I.
Speaker 3: Go, what So I'm in bed.
Speaker 2: The chef had made me food.
Speaker 3: It was a drains you have drains during this probably all the things, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: The things by a tray in bed that the chef had made me dinner. So I didn't know what to say, so I said okay, and so he came and like he had a tray.
Speaker 3: But he sat like, you know, of course it's the spelling. So my room huge. So I'm in bed like he's in bed with me.
Speaker 2: Across the room there's a table and chairs and a couch area, so he's not like he's over there with his tray and I'm just in my head combusting because I'm too nice to say anything. I'm super shy at the time. I'm you know, on painkillers and recovering from a boob job, and my doctor is there, and I would my mom's thinking he's young, he's Jewish, he's successful. This is great.
Speaker 3: Then he said, it's awkward. When you said your mom invited him to stay for dinner. I thought that meant with your parents in anither room in dead dreams, like laying there. It was like two days later, Oh my goodness, he had to come check on me. I couldn't move.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's awful.
Speaker 3: I'm so long. Story shorts.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Sorry if I said backwards, she can't tell me a date. She has said doctor was coming. Oh, and he's gonna say for dinner, and I okay, okay. Later they're all joking, They're like, we think he's great for you, da da da, And I was like, oh, like, go.
Speaker 3: Out with him, date him.
Speaker 2: And that's when I was like, she thought it was great and she had tried to set us up and I was like, no, no, no, I was so embarrassed. Super great guy like but at the time I was into like bad boy actors.
Speaker 3: To my mother's credit.
Speaker 5: She was trying to She had good intentions, really great intentions, brilliant.
Speaker 3: So after she tells me.
Speaker 2: I'm healing things, I keep getting calls from his office and all I put is, you know my phone was, you know, BlackBerry back then. I don't know. I kept getting calls and I stopped. I didn't respond, and then even he reached out personally, and I'm thinking, oh my god, I don't know what to do. But I'm not into him. I'm just not into him.
Speaker 3: Like I you're sure they weren't just calling for checkups post surgery.
Speaker 2: By the way, he and I years later and he was like, oh my god, we were calling to tell you. They were recalled, Oh my god, Tori, you can't send the doctor to voicemail. I never stepped one up on purpose, but it was like my answering machine.
Speaker 3: I would leave full.
Speaker 2: You know, you had answering machines they were trying to call. That's why.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: He was probably like he's married with kids. We've laughed about this when we talked, but he was probably like, yeah, okay, great, she's cute and everything, but like, dang, your life's in danger, Mollie.
Speaker 3: You're in trouble girl. No, yeah, name it ghost you.
Speaker 4: Guys, Sorry, sorry to.
Speaker 2: Do me more, Okay, never mind anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I love that that is something that you're thinking and considering because I think that overall health and wellness, yeah, leads to a lot of other puzzle pieces in life starting to click into place. So I do think that that's worth looking into for sure.
Speaker 2: I agree, And you guys know, I'm like, uh, I'm the last person, like it's my kids deal with them, like.
Speaker 3: That's elective and oh it's your brush.
Speaker 2: You know. I'm like, I don't want to do that again. And you know, I'm a single mom, like take caring, taking care of the kids, like I'm gonna have downtime, and it's like, oh god.
Speaker 1: But taking care of you is taking care of the kids exactly the day if.
Speaker 2: But I have a butt here, you guys, it's my bucket list. Is one of those things that I'm like, I will do this, but it shouldn't be because only because only because fashion is my passion. I've loved fashion forever and everything that was you know, in the nineties is back again. And I don't know, my boobs didn't wear clothes well, so I'm determined to wear a slip dress and look great.
Speaker 1: On top of that, you need to make them a priority now and it'll be healthy, because right to be healthy to deal with your neck pain and your back pain and your shoulder pain, all of that which then plays a role in your kid's life.
Speaker 3: It's not a procedure I've had, but I think that getting removal is a quicker bounce back time than getting implants. Health is wealth, which is stealth on exactly.
Speaker 2: There you no, I've.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 2: I have asked the doctor that did me in twenty one, what if you take him out? And this doctor loved him one friend went to him. He is huge on Instagram, such a nice man. But yeah, I'm not sure I go back to him, or maybe look into someone who that's their jam, that's what it's taking them out.
Speaker 3: Because of health reasons. So he did say this, Maybe I also look into a female doctor. Oh, there's a lot of women breast doctors for this reason, I think. So just something to consider.
Speaker 2: And I will have skin and I will have to have what they call a lift, which always freaked me out because I'm like, oh my god, I'm gonna have the.
Speaker 3: What is eternal men?
Speaker 4: Oh I have that?
Speaker 3: Oh Okay, that don't work. An anchor scar can either be right. It can be on the top and it can also be on the bottom.
Speaker 2: Why after everything I've been through in life, that was the thing that was keeping me from doing it, was the damn anchor scar. Well, at this point, at fifty two, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like, ugh, just get it done. I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean I can't do only fans can't do Playboy.
Speaker 3: I mean you can do whatever you want. That's right, you can do whatever you want. Oh, Heather, we need to make Mary. I think it.
Speaker 2: I think I'm kind of wonderful. It's it's nineteen ninety eight, it's nineteen eighty nine. You can do whatever you want. Do you remember that something like that?
Speaker 3: Minds up? I think that your health my life is.
Speaker 2: About movie quotes, and no one gets me.
Speaker 3: Nobody in this room gets the quotes. But I will say this, sorry. I know how determined you are, yes, when it comes to your work, when it comes to projects, when it comes to obviously being a mom. And I think that if this is something that's creating a roadblock to those things, it should be taken seriously and you should prioritize it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree.
Speaker 3: I think that's something to look into for sure.
Speaker 1: Anything health related needs to go to the top of the list.
Speaker 3: And you, I mean, have Brandy Glanville in your mind as a warning sign, because she really did not look into that, and she's been trapped in her body for the last three years, I know, And that's rough. You don't want to be in feeling sick and going down and all that. You don't want to be stuck in a loop like that, that where the loop gets longer and longer and longer. You know what I mean, Tory, I know, like you're still there, I would just like knit a really chic dress. Last I removed them.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, I'm not gonna make jokes.
Speaker 1: Yes, Tory, you're still on your health journey and dealing with your sinuses, immune system and all of that. But you do have to think about all of these things are connected. They're all in the same body, and so if there's something amiss with one thing, it's probably impacting the other. And so it's important to address everything.
Speaker 3: Did you want to feel? Housewives of Beverly Hills Ever, Always remember Yolanda duh. She went through everything. She got the fillings removed from her teeth, oh, from all of her teeth because of what she was going through. She had her implants removed. She she did everything.
Speaker 4: That was hard to watch. She went through hell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's feeling good now.
Speaker 2: I think I know Bella had it, but but Yolanda had line as well. Yes, was that that? Okay? That's good?
Speaker 3: I don't think I think me neither. Have you ever had a cavity? I've never had a cavity. Wow.
Speaker 2: I got my first cavity at forty and only one.
Speaker 3: My dentist told me that people who get cavities it's not like they depict from like eating candy and not brushing their teeth. It's actually people that are born genetically with softer teeth than others, and that's why they're prone to getting cavities. And they told me that the only way, as a person with stronger teeth you can get cavities actually by like kissing and exchanging saliva with somebody who has that softer side. What that was what they said to my dentists because I said, no cavities. I go every four months to get my teeth cleaned. I am very regimented with this. Of course you do, because my retainers won't fit if I'm not constantly getting my teeth cleaned. And so I said, I was always so surprised that that no cavities, No cavities. And he was like, you're never going to have cavities, like at this point in your life. It's never going to happen because of the kind of genetics you have, unless you end up having a partner that has like the soft tissue and like you're exchanging saliva. Dentists, come for us if this is incorrect information. Have you ever had a cavity? One?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when you were forty okay, were you kissing somebody that caused that to happen later in life? Oh?
Speaker 2: Wild?
Speaker 3: So forty I was with my husband. Did Dean have cavities these good teeth?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I mean maybe really, I don't know. Having a hard time believing this, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I also was one of those kids. I don't think they do this anymore, but the not Florie, but they put the stuff on my back teeth that stays permanently. Do they you're a mom, Did they still do that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe I have that too, So maybe that's maybe that contributed to not having cavities.
Speaker 4: I had that and I have cavities.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Maybe you're just predispositioned to the soft teeth.
Speaker 4: Maybe I just made out with a lot of people or that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this is what it's showing with enough.
Speaker 2: People in the day, like in the nineties, like I was Donna, good girl, like didn't sleep with people. But I is a kissing bandit. Oh yeah, that was my chance of that for you is kissing.
Speaker 3: Also, everybody a rapulars very hot, so that's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but I'm saying I can get cavity's then and I kiss like.
Speaker 3: Actor boys. A dentist will leave us a comment about how safe this is? Kissing somebody weekly? What do you mean? That was my job? Boys who I don't know?
Speaker 4: Brian? Who else did you kiss regularly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Text Brian if he's ever had a cavity right now?
Speaker 2: I mean David and Dong. I had to kiss Daly.
Speaker 3: I'd love to know if you But when you're doing TV kissing, are you doing tongue or you're just doing open mouths? I thought tongue was like a no no when acting, but some actors do it, but most actors do not.
Speaker 2: I'm a method actor.
Speaker 3: Make it like, to make it real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, unless they just weren't cute, and I was just like, ugh, Okay, so TV movie co ed call girl. I played school girl by day, hooker by night. They don't say hooker anymore. Lady of the night evening sex worker. That sounds so, but that is the term that is used today. Okay, well it was the nineties, so okay, fine. I also shot my pimp in the movie. But so you don't call it that. What do you call it now?
Speaker 3: Employee er? Sex worker? Employer? My employer?
Speaker 2: Where was the HR back then, Like so anyway, yeah, I had to kiss.
Speaker 3: It was a movie and.
Speaker 2: It was about like she's this young girl, but there was all different types of men I had to make out with and on purpose. Some of them were just not you know. It was supposed to be one of these jobs.
Speaker 3: She's in like.
Speaker 2: Hollywood Boulevard at a motel with a man that was just like answered the door with like pizza and he's like in a tank.
Speaker 3: Top and he's like, ah, great, get in here.
Speaker 2: You know, so I had to kiss him. I'll stick my tongue in his mouth.
Speaker 4: Of course, of course not