Speaker 1: We will come out to your city way gets and saying you a conscious will all be entire high little tell and if you want a little banging.
Speaker 2: A Yuni, I come along.
Speaker 3: Starting on day one, we'll implement the rapidsers of bold reforms to restore our nation to full prosperity.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go full prosperity.
Speaker 2: Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Shall we serve this country a purpose and integrity and she always will.
Speaker 4: And you're not going anywhere, kid, because we're not gonna let you go.
Speaker 5: And I ask you to remember the context in which you exist.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did that. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Freedom is back in style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 1: Come to your city, don't away.
Speaker 4: I gets talas and saying you a conscious sunt.
Speaker 3: The New Sean Hennity Show more I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more boned inspired solutions for America. See you're right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 4: I just round up information overload, our toll free, our numbers eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. The mystery drone issue continues and a lot of the speculation you have to admit comes directly from the federal government because they keep giving different answers, or they keep saying they don't have answers, and then they do have an answer, and then it's well, we think they're being operated legally. Uh, I mean, this is insane. John Kirby literally said, the drones we're talking we're not talking about your hobby is drone here the size of a bus flying at low altitudes with loud engine noises that sound like a Harley Davidson. And they're saying these drones are being operated in in a lawful and legal way. Here's John Kirby that he thinks he's being cute. The drones are being operated in a lawful and legal way by who John, Who's operating them? Anyway? Listen, Well, I would repeat what.
Speaker 6: We've said yesterday and last night in a multiple agency statement that we have taken a serious look at this. We have gone through five thousand some odd sightings, we have added detection capabilities to the region, We've even sent up visual observers, and everything we're seeing to date, our assessment tells us that these are commercial drones, hobbyist drones, or law enforcement drones. All operating legally and lawfully.
Speaker 4: I don't know hobbyists that have drones the size of school buses. I don't believe him. I think he's lying. Now. If it was being operated legally and in a lawful way, well why over right Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio? I believe you know. Why did they have a news report on Whio on drones forcing airspace to be blocked?
Speaker 7: Listen heving small drones forced right PAD officials to close the airspace over the base four hours this weekend.
Speaker 4: Thanks for staying up with us tonight. I'm John Midell.
Speaker 7: We've been reporting on drone sightings like this across the country recently. New Center sevens Malague Patterson is live outside the base. Malik, you talked to one man who's concerned, and this sayn't the first time he's hearing about this, John.
Speaker 8: He said he's seen people talking about it on social media all weekend. New Said seven reached out to Wright Patterson Air Force Base to talk about the airspace block. Eage base official said the base airspace was blocked for four hours late Friday night and into Saturday morning. They said they did this because of small drones and that none of the inclusions impacted base residents, facilities, or assets. Base official said they are still monitoring the air for anything like this in the future. We've told you about the mysterious drone sightings across the country recently, including at other military bases. I talked to one man who's been following this on the news. He told me what he thinks about this now that is in the Miami Valley.
Speaker 9: Obviously that's a big concern for national security. Is like you have these FPV drones, people can just fly them around and understifted airspace. If they're shutting it down, then it kind of makes you wonder, like what are they worried about here?
Speaker 8: We also wanted to know if ritpat had any contact with Department of Defense or any other federal agencies. If they spokesperson reached back out to us and told us that they have no clue or no idea. If those higher up conversations are being had in Fairborn, Moviie Patterson, you Center.
Speaker 4: Seven, all right, then spotting is now over Great Britain as well. The US Air Force admitting last month the drones had buzzed over three of their un CA bases, and reports that American nuclear weapons are being deployed to one of them for the first time since the Cold War, have heightened fears that Russia could be behind it. Again. We don't know a whole lot about it. We just don't. And we do know that your government is not being transparent that part we know, you know. NYPD discovered massive drones amid sightings in the New York area. One of them can be explained. New Jersey residents say they're suffering alarming symptoms after encountering with these drones. It's scaring the hell out of people, and they just they're just very nonchalant about it. They just don't care. I'm an EUAV pilot and here's what happened when I tried to fly near one of these mystery drones. The pilot of fans of a paranormal investigation Anyway witness his own drone crash and burners. He attempted to steer it near one of the many still unexplained drone UFOs. He said, when this started, I tried to apply my drone over it. Is it true? I have no idea. I'm just telling you what's being reported. Anyway. Maybe somebody that can shed light on. It knows a lot more about this than me. Is Lou Elizondo, former head of the Pentagon program responsible for the investigation of UFOs, now now known as Unidentified Anomalist Phenomenon. I think I prefer UFO. He's also the author of Imminent Inside the Pentagon's Hunt for UFOs. Anyway, Lou, good to have you. How are you, sir?
Speaker 2: I'll do it quite well, sir. Thank you for having me, and a big thank you to your wonderful audience.
Speaker 4: So I'm assuming that this is a big issue for you and you know a lot more about this than I do. What do you know about this?
Speaker 2: Well, it is a huge issue. And look, you're absolutely right when you have somebody that is representing the White House from a public affairs perspective doubling down and trying to convince the American public and our elected officials and our law enforcement officials that these are just hobbyists and typical drones demanned aircraft. Meanwhile, you're shutting down controlled US airspace over none other than right Patterson Air Force Base. Let's not forget this is on the context as well of these things being seen over Langley Air Force Base. Andrews Air Force Base, Picatinny Arsenal. You name it right, So send to the military installations and nuclear facilities. I think it's an abomination, to be honest with you, that anybody in a position of authority would have the gall to try to pawn this off as being just regular and routine. It is not regular and routine, and it is not regular routine for drones to be flying at night, particularly the ones that are the size of an suv or larger, and some other navigation lights if they are even navigation lights, are not consistent with the strobe pattern of normal conventional aircraft.
Speaker 4: And last, but not least, well, we also have had eyewitness accounts, including elected officials, that say that they have the capability of moving forwards and backwards. Uh, not something that is capable of in an airplane right.
Speaker 2: In fact, more than that, there's some reports of these things even coming out of the water and and and stalking a US Coastguard cutter up to Tenney, things out in the middle of the ocean. So why nobody's taking action, I don't know. I can tell you that I think right now the White House has got a real issue on their hands with this we have been saying for seven years now that there is a very very serious vulnerability with our control of our skies, particularly over controlled US air space. We do not have situation awareness period.
Speaker 4: And we saw that with Okay, let's say you're right, and let's say this, this might involve a hostile you know, nation, a geopolitical of foe of ours US.
Speaker 2: Then also be could also be our technology.
Speaker 4: That's well, but I suspect the lack of urgency would tend to lend itself to that conclusion, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: So not necessarily so a lot of times, I mean.
Speaker 4: If this was China in Russia, you don't think it'd be all hands on deck and our military shooting these suckers out of the sky because we'd have to well.
Speaker 2: We didn't shoot really to look how long we waited to shoot the Chinese balloon that was over our sky. Unfortunately, that's you know, what you're saying is logical, but unfortunately this particular I guess administration doesn't really pay attention to logic. And you're look, there's there's a whole slew of inconsistencies here.
Speaker 4: So you wait a minute, you think there's a possibility that these could be thrones from hostile regimes and that they're they're they're giving cart blots to fly over military installations and entire states in our country, and they're doing it with impunity, and our military is not doing a thing. You think that's.
Speaker 2: Possible, Well, it is possible, sure, and I hope that's not the case, but it is possible, especially if you can't do anything about it.
Speaker 4: There's well, what do you mean you can't do anything about it? You can shoot the sucker out of the sky and blow it into smith ens.
Speaker 2: Well, one would certainly think so, right, And there's also non kinetic ways we can do it with. We have electronic warfare capabilities. I can put these things to the ground. The question is why are they not doing it? And is it considered a provocation? I personally think that these drones, most of these drones are probably ours. I don't think it's foreign adversarial. I do think it is if you look at the way these things can loiter. They're using a battery powered operated Most drones fly for fifteen to twenty minutes max. And their range is never over the horizon. If you want to have something fly over the horizon, Sean. What you need is a huge infrastructure to do it. You need either aircraft to repeat signals, you need satellites, you need personnel resources, infrastructure. These are not hobbyists. These our very sophisticated pieces of equipment.
Speaker 4: And in some well, how a hobbyist doesn't have a drone size of a bus, does he?
Speaker 2: No? No, And more importantly, it doesn't have Most commercial drones don't have the ability to defend themselves. There's several videos now of other drones coming close to some of these larger ones, these crafts and completely losing power and just falling out of the sky, and then he seems disappearing into the night.
Speaker 4: So see, let me go back to my earlier question. The fact that there's such a lack of urgency in this tells me that they've got to be our drones. There's no way that this would be a foreign entity flying school buses or drones. The size of school buses over our country, in the numbers that are being reported without some type of military response, that seems impossible to me. Even as corrupt as the Biden regime is, I still think it's impossible.
Speaker 2: I would never underestimate incompetence. And what I'm saying this is true in any organization or administration. I'm not just picking on this particular one. And there have been many, many, many examples. That's my time in the government. I have seen the dysfunction firsthand. A lot of times agencies aren't talking with the other agencies. You have Title ten, Title thirty two, Title fifty organizations. Then you've got the state, local tribal authorities. Then they're not talking to each other. You have the Bureau that's running the investigation, but with the help of the Department of Energy, you also have dhs FAA. It's a real big hodgepodge, and unfortunately, dysfunction can answer a lot of that. Look again, let's look at the Chinese spy balloons as an example. Right. We only shot it down after it passed over our country and did whatever it needed to do and scoop up the intelligence needed to scoop up. And only when there was a public outcry did we actually do something about it. Right, and we did it out in the middle of the ocean. There are I mean, there.
Speaker 4: Might be a top secret military mission. I mean, there's been a lot of speculation and I want to be very clear, this is speculation that maybe some radioactive material have been detected or missing or some like that, and this is a search for it, and it's not something they want the public to be made aware of. Why wouldn't they just say, no, these are our drones. They're safe, they're not going to fall from the sky, and we're doing military reconnaissance all in the name of national security, and for now it's top secret. Why don't they just say that.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly exactly, That's exactly my point. Why not just be level with American people, say, look, there's things that we can't tell you specifically because they involve national security. At a certain point in the near future, we will let you know, let us get a handle on this operationally, and then we'll let you know what's going on. But they're not doing that. What they're doing is they're passing the buck and you're pointing at each other and you're saying, no, these are drones, are hobbyists. And then you've got some people in the FBI of all places, saying, no, these aren't. We don't know what the heck these are. We don't know where they're from, and we don't know their capabilities, and yet somehow somebody in the White House and the threat.
Speaker 4: All right, quick break, more on the latest with these drones. Lou Elizondo's with us former head of the Pentagon program responsible for the investigation of UFOs. Your calls on the other side, eight hundred and nine foot one, sean, as we continue. All right, we continue now, Lou Elizando's with us, former head of the Pentagon program responsible for the investigation of UFOs. If I wanted to buy a drone such as this, the size of a bus, would I be able to find one?
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you went to Russia you probably could, but this springs to another.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm not going to Russia. Could I buy one in the United States?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 4: Could the average hobbyist buy one of these types of drones, because the hobbyists that I know there, I know, for example, a friend of mine went to drone school and he's a drone, drone camera operator for Fox News, and he's really good at it. But it's a little baby drone. It's nothing like this. Correct, Okay, you have and there are ordinances that prevent and rules that apply when when flying these drones. But the question is if is it possible for an American to own and operate a drone the size of a bus?
Speaker 2: You would probably need special permissions because those are very specific type and very capable type drones that could be weaponized very easily. Again, we get to loiter ability. Some of these are been hovering for five to six to seven hours at a time. We don't have drones that do that. You're talking a very specific military application type drone. And then you're talking about being able to fly over the horizon and possibly tens, if not even one hundred miles, and it's not fixed wing, that means it's rotary wing. You're talking a very sophisticated, very expensive platform. And Okay, I can find I can see you're a multi multimillionaire and you buy one of these things, but you're not going to have the ability to deploy these completely anonymously all over the continental United States, over sensitive military installations, deploy them, to fly them, and then retreat them and maintain them without anybody ever seeing you come on. That's that's that's that's impossible.
Speaker 4: And again back to the lack of urgence. He tells me that they know everything about these drones and they're not telling us, and it's probably theirs anyway, Lou, I've got I got a roll though, man appreciate it. Thanks for your time. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn is our number. You want to be a part of the program keeping Uncle Sam accountable to you every day Hannity is on by twenty five now to the top of the hour. Eight hundred nine one Shawn number. You want to be a part of the program. One way to save money with this horrific Harris Biden economy is and not sacrifice service is switching to my cell phone provider, a veteran owned company. It's called Pure Talk. They use the exact same five G network as AT and T, Verizon, T Mobile. They use the same cell towers as the big carriers. You get the same exact service for half off. That's the beauty of Pure Talk. I know these companies. They offer great deals, like we're gonna give you a free phone, you better check the fine print. Is that free phone means that you're going to sign a multi year deal that commits you to that company, and you'll probably be placed in their one hundred dollars a month unlimited plan. You'll pay a thirty five dollars activation fee, and meanwhile, my cell phone provide a Pure Talk. They'll give you your brand new iPhone with all the bells and whistles you need. You'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text. You'll get all the above, and you get all the bells, you get all the whistles, you get unlimited talk and text and fifteen gigs of data, and you get mobile hotspot, and you get it for half off at just fifty bucks a month and no activation fee and no contract to sign I theiny't make the switch. It's simple dial pound two fifty, say the keyword save now. Do it now, you save an additional fifty percent off you first month. That's pound two fifty keywords save now from our friends at pure Talk, but the same service America's wireless company. So there's been a lot of talk about, all right, well, what do you do about the trend Degua Venezuelan gang that apparently is getting more violent by the day. It is now it's been identified in sixteen states and they're getting more bold. And I read a report yesterday that assassinations are probably the next step of this gang. If their past is any indication of what they will do in the future. And there was an arrest in Aurora, Colorado. You might remember. It became a big issue in the campaign. You might remember the appearance of JD Vance armed with Martha Raditz and she downplayed the whole thing.
Speaker 10: Listen, well, Martha, you just said the mayor said they were exaggerated, exaggerated, there's got to be some That means there's got to be some element of truth here. And of course President Trump was actually in Aurora, Colorado talking to people on the ground. And what we're hearing, of course, Martha, is that people are terrified by what has happened with.
Speaker 4: Some of these Venezuelan gangs. Because I know.
Speaker 5: Exactly what happens, I'm going to stop you. The incidents were limited to a handful of apartment conflex apartment complexes, and the mayor said, our dedicated police officers have acted on those concerns a handful of problems.
Speaker 10: Only, Martha, do you hear yourself? Only a handful of apartment complexes in America were taken over by Venezuelan gangs. And Donald Trump is the problem and not Kamala Harris's open border. Americans are so fed up with what's going on, and they have every right to be. And I really find this exchange, Martha is sort of interesting because you seem to be more focused with nitpicking everything that Donald Trump has said, rather than acknowledging that apartment complexes in the United States of America are being taken over by violent gangs. I worry so much more about that problem than anything else here. We've got to get American communities in a safe space again.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's so basic. And some known terrorists in the country. We have gang members like Trenda Aragua in the country. We have cartels in the country, drug dealers in the country, human traffickers in the country, murderers, rapists, we have the worst element, all these unvetted Harris Biden illegals. We have had Americans murdered. We have had Americans raped, including children. We have had thousands of Americans all told victims of violent crimes by Harris Biden unvetted illegals. And this is how your state run legacy medium mob lost any credibility they may have one time had let me stop you right there, because I know it's only a few apartment complexes. I love, I love what JD. Van said, are you listening to yourself? Did you just hear what you just said? Randy is in Michigan, Sean Hannity Show, what's up, Brandy? How are you well?
Speaker 3: Just to let you know, I'm a former marine and from Michigan, and I want to thank you for your show.
Speaker 2: I think it's excellent.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of insight and commentary and I love it.
Speaker 4: Well. Thank you for making it possible for me to do it. And what a great year all of us have had. It took every spoke in the wheel, every vote was a spoke, and we're able to get our country on track again. Thank God.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just want to say number one, I don't think Joe Biden is capable of doing any pardons. I don't know who's pulling his strings. But yesterday you made a statement.
Speaker 4: And I listened to some.
Speaker 3: Of the folks you had on in the prior session, and yesterday you made a statement that about the pardons, that you think it was okay for someone to be pardoned before an offense or a crime was committed. And I got to tell you, it almost took me off the road because I didn't expect to hear anything like that from you, And I'm just wondering.
Speaker 2: I've searched it out.
Speaker 3: I don't see in the Constitution where that's plausible.
Speaker 4: Well, it doesn't the power of the partner, And even Greg Jared said, it's never been challenged in the court. Now could it be challenged? Absolutely? But you know, if you're asking me if if my interpretation is that that that that power is absolute, there are no restrictions on.
Speaker 3: It, well, it doesn't make it. It goes against all reality and common sense.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know it now does two very we're talking maybe talking about two very two very very different things here, okay, And I want to be clear that we're on the same page here, all right, And okay, So if you're asking me, if we're talking about Article two, Section two, Clause one, the President shall be Commander in chief of the Army Navy of the United States and the Militia of the Several States. When called into actual service of the United States, he may require the opinion in writing of the Principal Officer of each of the Executive Departments upon any subject relating to duties of their offices, etc. He shall have the power to grant repeat reprieves and pardons for offenses against the United States, except in the cases of impeachment. So it establishes clearly the president's authority to grant clemency, encompassing not only pardons of individuals, but several other forms of relief for criminal punishment, the power which has historical roots in English law. I don't want to give you. I don't want to bore you, but let me just say what it doesn't say. It doesn't offer any restriction at all. Now, if you're asking me if it's the moral and right thing to do, that's a very different question. But I've never thought Joe Biden was particularly ethical anyway, so that's not an issue in dispute now with the courts. Would it likely be challenged, I think it would do. I think that the do. I think the interpretation ultimately would lie in the Constitution that is silent on this very question and aspect. I think they would probably err on the side of it being an absolute power of the president. That's where I think it ends up. So like, why waste our time? So if I don't want you to take my remarks as a seal of approval of Joe doing it, The only thing, the only good thing that would come out of it is it would it would help Donald Trump focus on his agenda, which I would prefer to focus on anyway. Right, we got a lot of work to do to fix this country.
Speaker 3: I know we've all done things we needed to be forgiven for, for pardon for, but that's usually after an act has been committed. Now you got folks that are all these partons that you were mentioning that may be forthcoming. How can they pardon them? That's what I don't get.
Speaker 2: They haven't even been charged to get a charge.
Speaker 4: That's why. That's why it's a preemptive pardon. But the Constitution does not directly address it, nor does it take that option away from the president. So if it was if you ask me, if it was challenged, and Greg kind of agreed with me, and so to Brett Tolman, if challenged, I think the power would rest with the president, and that power I don't think that that the Supreme Court, if ever they ever would take a case like this, would ever go against something that is not prohibited directly in the Constitution. That's my that's my take on it. And as a constitutionalist, I think you have to. You have to take it for its original intent. So it's consistent with my belief in originalism. But it's not. Do I think it's right? No, I have, of course not. But do you do you have any expectation that Joe Biden is going to do the right thing? No?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I mean how many times did he say wouldn't pardon his own son?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I'm not as hot. I'm not as hot and bothered by any of it. I'll tell you why, because I'm just excited about securing our border, you know, removing all these dangerous people from our country to get it safe. I'm not sure we're going to be able to do it. That to me seems like the most impossible job. I want the economy back on track. I want to be the most energy dominant country on the face of the earth. I want to restore law and order in our country. I like our schools to be fixed. I am very excited about DOGE and cutting waste, fraud and abuse, and returning to limited government and greater freedom. I want America to establish its role in the world as the leader of the free world once again. I like the fact that foreign adversaries fear Donald Trump and respect that his willingness to do whatever is necessary to defend our country. And I think we're just better off in the end. So I'm kind of looking big picture, and this to me is, you know, a bitter, angry old man on his way out that did a horrible job and is trying to cover up all the corruption that we were trying to expose for four years.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate your time, sir, and you.
Speaker 4: Have a bleased that clarify it a little bit for you. I mean, I don't want you to think I'm giving this guy my you know of gold star for doing it.
Speaker 3: Okay, tongue and cheek. I'm gonna give you one more chance.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it. Thanks, Randy, God bless you all. Right man eight one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi to Jeff and Oregon. Hey Jeff, how are you great?
Speaker 2: Shawn?
Speaker 11: Thanks for talking to me. I'm a long time listener going back to Combs. I'm a retired MD who's been teaching disaster preparedness and disaster response for those twenty years.
Speaker 4: And I also, wow, that's impressive.
Speaker 11: And I also have lectured to NASA and ASA preparedness, and this discussion about drones gets my attention. I'm also a fiction writer, gets my attention in a way that is not being discussed much. Although I haven't heard every part of your shows is it's well, the government is covering up a nuclear problem, perhaps even a nuclear weapon, that they're trying to find in fear of setting off mass panic, and that we've seen mass panic in a variety of situations like Hurricane Rita in Houston. I recall around two thousand and five, lots of people have died on the highway, some from flood, some from road rage, and people were stuck there without food and water. It's a huge problem with people panic, especially in big cities, and so it's conceivable to me that they've chosen that the better route here is to not scare people and keep hunting for whatever they're hunting for. You have had people talk about these drones have the capability of finding radioactive areas, and so it's just a thought to me as a subparting note, or at least a note to your listeners. Ready to Go is a site on FEMA absolutely will tell you what to do for any type of disaster and go to the disaster supplies kit. You get an idea what to have in your car. No, it's a gallon of water per person per day. Don't forget your glasses and your medications, and you know it's all kind of listed there. Also one can google bug out bag, the bug out bag, which tells you what to have in a bag to get out of there. But call the state or the county, the triple A. Know about roads, have evacuation routes that you already know ahead of time. Be prepared for road rage and try to avoid it. Of course, I'm not saying take a weapon, but be careful. People do get crazy and get mad. Anyway, this is the kind of stuff I wanted to quickly get in.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously you're very informed, and obviously it's good to be prepared. I used to be a MANI prepper, and in some ways I still am. I've I've got an arsenal, I'll put it that way, and I've I've had that for some time because I've downsized significantly in my life and I live in a much smaller place than I used to and and I actually prefer it, and I live alone, so I mean, do I have all the food and water that I used to have? No, but I have quite a bit of water, and I have quite a bit of food. But I don't have my freezer stock full of you know, meat like I used to. But I probably over time we'll build back up again. You know, I had six months supply of emergency food if God forbid something happens, you know, I think. Do I think everybody needs a generator if you can afford it, Yeah? I do. I think most people need medical supplies and water and food to sustain them for as long as possible for them and their families, even if it's like MR type of food. Yeah, I do. I think that's smart. Do I think people need, you know, maybe gold and silver as part of their economic strategies if there's some time of economic calamity or collapse. Yeah, I've thought that way my entire life. Everything you're saying is plausible, So you obviously know your stuff. I think you're giving good advice, and I urge people to protect themselves. And I've read the same stuff you've read that you know there might be something, you know, militarily radioactive related. Again, it's all speculation. They won't be honest with us, and they could be as honest as just saying something as simple as we have a national security issue, we're on it. We'll tell you as soon as we know more, and you know standby. We don't see a risk of the American people, and explain to the give as much assurance as you can realistically give without lying.