Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra Judge.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Today we have on special guests from Dubai Telene Marie Tellin. Marie was introduced to the Ladies of Dubai from her longtime friend Caroline Brooks. When she develops a surprising friendship with Caroline Stanbury, her loyalty to Brooks is called into question. She is Armenian American and grew up in the United States. She is a trained singer who opened for Christina Aguilera. Her music has appeared on America's Next Top Model and Idol and all the things. And I think she has been a great addition to to buy Some Excited.
Speaker 3: Probably one of the best newbies across the board on every franchise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she came in, and she came in hot, but not so hot that it seemed like she was faking.
Speaker 3: It, faking it or thirsty or anything like that. But do you think she's still good friends with Brooks?
Speaker 2: No, My guess is they're not friends at all.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna agree with you. Yeah, that's why you will find out we will.
Speaker 2: I guess we will find out shortly.
Speaker 3: Telene, welcome. Oh my god, we were just talking about you. We did your intro saying how amazing you are probably one of the best newbies we've ever seen across the franchise.
Speaker 4: Geez. Guys coming from like, oh geez like you. You like, I'm I'm fangirling here.
Speaker 3: They oh, stop it. You just have the perfect balance. I think sometimes new girls come in and this is You're the type of girl you just get it. You go in and you just get it. And there's there's housewives that they keep, but it takes them two or three years to kind of get it. They're shy in that, but not you.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But you came in hot, but not so hot that I'm like, oh, she's full of ship.
Speaker 3: Or she's thirsty.
Speaker 4: Came in even hotter.
Speaker 2: Oh we did. We talked about that with Jay for a couple of episodes.
Speaker 3: I feel I was hoping for some pictures.
Speaker 2: Just did you start an only fans yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not yet, not yet. The hobby first, Oh my god, I just don't tell them. He'll never know exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like they'd be fine with that in Dubai.
Speaker 3: That's gonna go over really well.
Speaker 2: How would you describe your first season? And one word, oh.
Speaker 4: That is a great question revealing.
Speaker 2: Okay, were you nervous?
Speaker 3: Were you nervous at all? Like first time housewives?
Speaker 2: Did you have to.
Speaker 4: Look I yes, The short answer is yes, of course. You know you're you're going into a group of ladies. You know, they've already done a season together. I didn't really know, uh, you know, all the ladies very well. I had kind of met them in passing. I obviously knew Caroline Brooks, but you know, I remember like the first lunch it was like the good Weather brunch that we had. That was my first scene with all of them, and it was kind of like a hazing period, you know, and and they, you know, they kind of had their issues with Brooks. So, you know, me coming in with Brooks, you know, I didn't want them to necessarily, you know, take that out on me. But I kind of felt like I was starting in the negative a little bit.
Speaker 3: So are you saying you were welcomed by the other woman? Are not so much? I?
Speaker 2: Yes, and no, it was you know who was the hardest, who was the least welcoming, and who made it the easiest.
Speaker 4: I would say Sarah Almadonnie was probably the most welcoming the least. It's it's it's a tough one because Lisa was nice, but I just felt like I just felt some fakeness there, Like I felt like she was because she was going through her issue, so I felt like she was kind of sessing me out and I get it. And then of course I had my issues with Stanbury right with Vagina Gate, So yeah, I just felt like I was, you know, I was kind of coming in the negative. And I remember after that that brunch, I came home and I just all trying to raffie to my husband and I was like, I don't think I can do this, like really well, because I didn't know that the VJ stuff was going to come out like they went in.
Speaker 3: And it's worse. It's so bad to be blindsided by something when you go and you're like, what are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: But you let it just roll off your shoulders. It seemed like it didn't bug you at all.
Speaker 4: I did, and you know, like Teddy and I'm like that, you know, in real life, like it's it's I keep it moving, and I think if you give it too much energy, then it becomes a thing. So and it wasn't even a thing. But yeah, it just it was, as you said, Tamra, I was just blindsided. I was blindsided and so was my the Jay.
Speaker 2: Do you think watching it back, that Stanberry was being a little shitty about it, or that it really was just Brookes trying to stir it.
Speaker 4: You know, that's a great question, I think, And now that I know Stanberry and I understand you know, the British humor and the banter, I think it was really said in passing as a Joe. And then I think Brooks just gave the story legs and the Jay and just kept bringing it up. I don't think Stanbury said it ill willed or I don't think there was any like negative.
Speaker 2: Like no judgment. It was just.
Speaker 4: Not judge you. I mean her where we've fallen into butshes together we saw.
Speaker 3: Did you ever watch Stanbury on Ladies of London?
Speaker 4: I never. My sister was big into Ladies of London. I haven't seen one episode, but I've heard she's.
Speaker 3: I watched it. I watched it on the treadmill yesterday. The first episode. I've watched it a long time ago, but I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna watch it was?
Speaker 4: What was she like on now?
Speaker 3: She was exactly the same. Her kids are really little. They did mention that her her family is worth one billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow, I know.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: That's a bee. That's a bee right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's a big bee. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Her husband seemed very nice, you know, he was wasn't like douche or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: She she looks almost exactly the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think she looks even better now.
Speaker 3: No, she actually she looks better now. But she but you know how some people like they drastically change their face. Yeah, it's that's not the case at all with her.
Speaker 4: She's she's in general, I feel like she's aged well. And then the face slift just like took.
Speaker 3: It to elevate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm thirty six and I'm like like in five six years or eight years, like I'm looking at maybe you know, getting a couple.
Speaker 3: Of little yet why not?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did that pull her up.
Speaker 4: But like let's just let's get under the knighte.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and I like how open she is about it.
Speaker 4: She is. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you watch any Housewives shows before joining? I did.
Speaker 4: I did, but it was very sporadic. I ever watched like full seasons. I did watch your Guys in the in the way beginning. I watched Beverly Hills. I watched one or two seasons of OC and one season of Jersey, Like I never consistently kept up with it.
Speaker 2: And have you met like your favorite housewife? Like have how many of these events have you gone to? And is there somebody was Bravo.
Speaker 3: Yesterday? Teddy said you were a Bravo con. I go?
Speaker 5: She was?
Speaker 2: Was? She was?
Speaker 4: Who the hell I was? Because A the show wasn't out. It was like I had just gotten announced at Bravo con. So it was like, you know, I didn't know whether like security wanted to escort me out or like I was, but I do belong here. No, I wasn't bravopon and that was that was the trip because I you know, that's like, you know, I met Erica Jane. I I adore her. She's she's amazing and she was so sweet and Vicky I don't know, Tamras, are you good with Vicky? Like I haven't seen oc in a while.
Speaker 3: Send Vicky's Vicky nothing?
Speaker 4: All right? All right, that's enough. But she, you know, she's she is an o G. I mean, she's been there from day one. Yeah, and she gave me really good advice about you know, not your marriage because she's she's been there.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So Rappie was next to me and she was like, just make sure you guys are on the same page, right, because you know it can be times.
Speaker 3: I have a whole philosophy.
Speaker 2: But I just loved and you said that.
Speaker 3: Because she blames her marriage falling apart with Dawn because of the show. Now I'm not I'm not subscribing to that. If you have a solid marriage, you will be fine. But if you're on shaky foundation, you're paying I can fall apart right right.
Speaker 4: It can magnify, you know, any kind of issues that you might have. But in all cases, I mean I did appreciate her like taking us aside and and giving her, you know, her piece of advice.
Speaker 2: But also how close of friends with Brooks were you before? Because sometimes this can be a lot of years, I know, but sometimes I have.
Speaker 4: Well so so yeah so I so I met her. She was one of the first people I met. I met her through my brother in law. We we were not best friends. I'm gonna put it out there right now. We were friends, you know. I'd see her out, we partied together. It was it was one of them. But you know, if I had a birthday.
Speaker 3: Or or like social friends.
Speaker 4: Social, she would, you know, I'd invite her. And this I even, uh, you know, when I was doing personal training. I worked with her on not and fitness, but would like I pick up the phone and you know, you know, tell her like my you know, my life story. No, it wasn't in that sense. But when we were good, we were good.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: She she's fun, she's fun to go out with. I love a good party, as you guys know. So it was it was more on on that vibe.
Speaker 3: I love that you're in fitness like us. I feel like we are three t's in a pod right now. Yes, I love your body is rocking. I totally appreciate it because it's.
Speaker 4: Coming from you. That that means to come to Dubai and do my boot camp.
Speaker 2: We would love that.
Speaker 3: I would love. No Eddie's been to Dubai, but we were justly. We have friends that go to Dubai all the time. We were at their wedding. In fact, they had people fly in from Dubai because the owners of Ferrari out there. They flew into this a wedding, and so we were talking about going to Dubai. I'm like, if I'm gonna go Dubaye, I'm going with you because you everything is they used to live there all that. So yeah, so our friends are like any time, anytime, Yes, for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm not done with Brooks yet, though I'm sorry to people are insinuated, like saying that she seems off this season if you were to guess, I mean, I know we're supposed to be believing that it's because she's busy with work and she's you know, pulled in a lot of different directions. But part of it, when I'm watching it, and I like Brooks, I've hung out with her before and she's always been really fun, but part of it looks like she's just trying to instigate, like that's her sole mission, you know.
Speaker 4: Teddy and I and I and I told Andy this. I feel like Brooks is very calculated in a lot of of what she does, and that's what makes her actually a great business woman, an entrepreneur. But in terms of, you know, socially, I feel like there was a motive in her, you know, referring my name to the producers. And by the way, you know, she keeps saying I gave to Lena career.
Speaker 2: I'm you know, you got yourself the job.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, what career? What is she talking about housewives? Because Housewives is not a career.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not Meryl Streep, all right, We're like at the bottom of the totem. I'm like a dealer celebrity at best. But I digress. I appreciate her putting my name forward. Absolutely, But I'll be damned if somebody takes the fact away that I went through a lengthy audition process.
Speaker 3: You and probably a thousand other women, and you won.
Speaker 4: And Brooks not only referred my name, she referred six of her other friends, and the other housewives referred seven of their other right, you know what I mean. So, and again, I'm grateful that she gave my name. Did I beg her to be on the show? Absolutely not. It was a very difficult decision for my husband and I because my husband, he's been in Dubai for twenty years. He works with the government, and you know, these shows are built on scandal, and if we were in the States to be different, but in Dubai, to tread lightly.
Speaker 3: I gotta believe it's difficult to film this show and Tobai it is.
Speaker 4: It is, and it was not an Overnet decision. But you know, I'm tired of this narrative that she gave me this career where apparently you know I've won an oscar, I'm Meryl Street. I mean, it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I also want to point out that a lot of time, when you refer a friend to be on the show, it's actually good for you, so you can't it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't good for me. And it was the same situation, like I knew her socially. She came to my gym. I referred six people like five years prior, and you know, they re reevaluate all those girls all the time where they're at in their life each season, and she got hired and everyone's like, how dare you she was your best friend? I'm like, oh no, absolutely not right.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. And I think people don't realize it. I mean we do because we're on the show. But I went through like an extensive, like four to five months audition process with so many other women. Yeah, and again I'm grateful. I'm grateful she put my name forward. But do I owe her my organ No? Do I owe her like my kidneys? Like, you know, where's it going to end? Well?
Speaker 3: Where does your friendship stand now? Because I noticed you guys don't follow each other on Instagram?
Speaker 4: We don't and uh we you know, it's it's it's weird because and I don't want to give too much away, but yeah, we're not in a in a good place. And you know a lot of that has to do I think with the wars that she kind of fights in her own head. And look, she's dragged my family, She's threatened my family on Twitter.
Speaker 3: She's That's why I draw the line.
Speaker 4: And that's where I draw the line. And that's why I said, I maybe said things I shouldn't have said. Don't watch what Happens Live?
Speaker 2: What is it that you said? You made a joke like Brookes sleeping with a lot of men?
Speaker 4: Yes, and and and you know what I meant by that? Is like she you know, she dates rich rich men, but you know who doesn't want to date rich men in Dubai.
Speaker 3: She's single, so she can date who she wants.
Speaker 4: I exactly, I don't. I don't know where where that stands. But I think that was just so pent up from you know, the damage that she was doing on social media that I just kind of was like, you know, I blurted some of the bull shut out.
Speaker 3: Now I'm really shocked about her constant tweeting.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's insane.
Speaker 3: Right, it's it's it's a bit she needs to put her phone down, Like does she have somebody running that account?
Speaker 2: Or every time she's like this is a good idea.
Speaker 4: If she had somebody running her account, I don't think she would be They would they I don't think they would green like that. But but regardless of anything, you know a lot of people like are saying, oh, you turned on Brooks. Now you're riding the Stanbury train, the stand wagon.
Speaker 3: I went through that last year.
Speaker 4: Girl, Dude. What people don't see or understand is this is a build up of so much crap that is not shown on camera, which you guys know, Yeah, I mean if anyone knows. I feel like we're in a support group right now. Yeah, like you know, you guys know so much is not shown, so you know, people see, you know, those little highlights and then they make their own, you know, narrative and perception about it. But it was such a build up. I mean, I had so many private conversations with her where I was like, stop the drama under the show is dramatic enough. I can't take the three am calls afterwards hitting people against each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 4: And I had it.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be Bobby Fisher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly, but but I was coming from a place of love. I wasn't coming to like outwork. It just it gets to a point where you've had enough.
Speaker 2: And you also said on watch What Happens Live, but then you backtracked, but you said Stanbury abuses Sergio. Yeah, have you spoken to Stanbury since you made that comment?
Speaker 4: I have, And and look, Stanbury and I were in a great place, and you know, in the context of the scene, I meant to say that, you know, I felt like she was a bit hard on him, but look, moving stressful. You know, I can only imagine what they were going through They are actually an incredible couple together and they both know that. So we you know, we didn't we didn't argue about it or anything. We moved past it. I you know, I I've actually never seen somebody like love a wife as much as Sergio loves her, really and he does get dragged for that and this and but it's but it's really genuine. And I'll tell you I noticed it when we went on our cast thread and the cameras were all off. I was sitting next to Stanbury on the on the flight just as we were about to take off, and the messages he was sending to her just you know, because we were about to get on a flight, like the cameras weren't there, Like he wasn't looking for a moment. It was actually real, really really genuine. So yeah, to go back to your abuse thing, in the context, I did feel like she was a bit too hard on him, but I get it moving as stressful. Does she abuse him? Absolutely not that you take the piss. She's British.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And who do you think will be pregnant first? You are? Stanbury?
Speaker 4: Lord, that's a really great.
Speaker 3: That's a really good question.
Speaker 2: Today, I think you will be.
Speaker 3: No, I please don't don't know that to me.
Speaker 2: Love that.
Speaker 4: I love that picture that he's super imposed.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've closed up shop. That's done shop. No, but that I might as well.
Speaker 4: God, I feel like Raffie is not that we use condoms, but if we did, he'd like poke a hole in one because he is dying for that third.
Speaker 3: Really, but I think it's gonna happen or no.
Speaker 4: I'm like sixty forty sixty percent of the time, Like when I'm drinking, I'm like, yeah, I want a third, And then like when I'm like forty percent and like my sanity takes over, I'm like, no, fing way. Yeah, well, guys, I had a hard time to get to my pregnancy and I went through three miscarriages. You guys know the toll the hormones takes the men. Men don't realize it. And we should be so grateful that we have and Rafie is, but we should be so grateful that we have two healthy children and not take that for granted. But he really wants that boy, Like I said, he thinks it's like Game of Thrones.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, if it happens, it happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I mean, it happens that I'm telling you, it's probably gonna.
Speaker 3: Be a girl, and that'll be good. Do you think that Caroline wants a baby.
Speaker 4: Again? I think sometimes she does, and I think sometimes she is. I think most of the time, know, but I think sometimes she does because of the love she has for Sergio, and she has told me she knows Sergio would be a good dob and he would. I do feel like there's that inner, inner battle with her, for sure. But I mean, look, if I were her at that, you know, you know, being her age, and she's already been through that, I get it. I understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had I had Sophia at thirty eight, and I just felt like exhausted all the time, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I mean even though even when I was pregnant with Siena, you know, it was I was thirty four, and that I felt a difference. You know, Oh, I can't imagine. As you get older, it just it's tougher. It's tougher on the body. But men don't get it.
Speaker 2: Then you get it. To shift gears to Lisa and Chanelle's relationship. You know, at the beginning, we're seeing things that are good and then we are starting to see the cracks, you know, break, and I was wondering, are they the same on the show as they are off the show? And what if you could like spill any little tea on where we are with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. Look with Chanelle, what you see is what you get. I mean, I know Lisa was on your podcast a few months ago and she said, like, there's different versions of Ion, and I really beg to differ on that one because she is actually one of the most genuine people, like literally the craziness, the you know, the drama, like her dramatic self. It's it's real Lisa as well. I do think she is genuine most of the time.
Speaker 3: I will say, I mean she did call her fake at the beginning of the pod.
Speaker 2: I didn't miss that part.
Speaker 4: But I will say it's sad because they actually genuinely had a really really strong friendship. And I don't want to give too much away, but what you're gonna see is extremely shocking, and it's I feel bad for Ion because she really was blindsided in a lot of what happened. From my perspective. Again, you know, you know, when you see the whole show play out, you know, maybe we'll see all sides of it. But because I know Ion, I know her heart, I know how loyal she was to Lisa, it's it's it's gonna be tough to see, and it was tough to see. I mean that finale is it's it's mind blown.
Speaker 3: Can you help us understand something? Why does Chanel go by Ion? Her name is Chanel even even when she comes out her title is her last name?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Ion? Well, her last name is Ion, right.
Speaker 3: I know, but she goes by her last name. Everybody calls her last name. But I get that with the Caroline.
Speaker 4: Why are you just pointing that out to me? Like I've never even noticed that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the opening titles, it's her last name.
Speaker 4: It's interesting.
Speaker 2: How did I not notice this?
Speaker 4: I didn't even notice that.
Speaker 2: I'm really revved up at my OCD self for not noticing.
Speaker 3: Go back and look. I was like, why is I don't know?
Speaker 4: But now I'm gonna like keep my eyes filled for that one.
Speaker 3: I didn't know if she just prefers that or I didn't.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Call her Chanel sometimes, I call her Ion, sometimes I call her bitch. Sometimes.
Speaker 3: If my name was Chanelle, I'd be going by Chanelle all the time. But your name is Tamra and minus Teddy, so my name is Tammy Sue.
Speaker 2: So my name is Teddy Joe. So we can only do some Joe.
Speaker 4: The horse Show.
Speaker 2: We have a couple of quick fan questions before we know we have to let you go. The first one and this is a shady one which we start with next season. If you had to say that one current Dubai housewife must be demoted to a friend of who would you say? And do you think anybody should be promote? Like I know that there's I think two other girls that are new.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's Saba. She's literally I'd rather watch paint dry.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go. There's the answer.
Speaker 4: So there it is. Yeah, but she's a friend of I would demote her off the show completely.
Speaker 3: Where does a friend to go go down from there?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: That would be Vicky.
Speaker 5: That would be Vicky.
Speaker 2: Okay. So then to close out, is there anything you want to tell us about Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 3: I want to hear about your singing her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's so I opened up for her when she was in Abu Dabi. I was actually living in Los Angele I lived in la for about eight years, ten years ago, which feels like a lifetime ago.
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 4: Opened up for her actually in the UAE, which is crazy that it kind of came full circle. I will say this, and this is not to put the throat shade and Christina, because God only knows what she was dealing with at the time. But she was like, you know how they say, like, never meet your heroes, right, she was my hero at the time, right, and I was, you know, twenty twenty one, and for me to be opening up for her, it was a huge moment in my life. So right before, sorry, right before she gets on, right after I did a two hour set, I flew out my band. I did some original songs and also a couple of covers, and Christina was great and the fact that she let me use all her sound and Mike, like she could have been a diva about it that she, you know, her team allowed that. But I go into the room to meet her, and like in my head, I thought we were just gonna like ride off into the sunset together and bestie, you know, like you imagine these things, right. So I walk in right before she's getting on stage, and I'm like, Christina, it was such an honor to open up for you, thank you so much, and I like put my hand out and she literally just like looks at me. It gives me like a dead fish handshake and just walks away. And for three years after that, I couldn't even listen to her music.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, were you replaying that conversation in your head over where? It was my tone? Weird? What did I say?
Speaker 4: This? Should I? But now you know, in hindsight, I mean, at that point, it was like the worst thing in my life. But now in hindsight, I'm like, this woman was getting ready to go on stage. You know, I'm there like fangirling, thank you for I can only imagine like what she was dealing with, but it was. It was disappointing.
Speaker 2: It's something you'll never forget. Well.
Speaker 3: I hate to tell you this, but I had a very good experience with Christina Aguilar.
Speaker 4: No that makes me happy.
Speaker 3: I was on a press tour after my wedding and there was a big press tour. Everybody's going to different rooms and she came out and she's like, oh my god, tam Ran Eddie, I love you guys. And I was like you were her hero. I was like, oh my god, me little on me?
Speaker 5: How do you know me?
Speaker 3: But wow, just not like she followed me on Instagram.
Speaker 4: There was there was no you're literally boring salt on my wound. Right now, Tam.
Speaker 2: Loves to give a little just a little bit of sault.
Speaker 4: She's like, yeah, a little salt may action.
Speaker 3: This was like eleven years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Well and again I get it, like you know, it was in passing, but it was a great show. It ended up being, you know, an incredible experience and I miss being back.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I hate to add more salt to the wound. But Christina Aguilera follows two housewives, Derenda and Melissa, not me, Derenda and Melissa.
Speaker 4: Who I've met both of them. They're awesome.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Melissa opened up for her.
Speaker 2: Telene, if there was one song this is what will leave us with so that people can do a little bit of homework. If there's one song you would have us download that you performed that we can find on Apple Music, what would it be?
Speaker 4: You know, I am I'm obsessed with Christmas and I love putting out Christmas songs. I'm actually working on putting out a Christmas album, so I would say I was a merry little Christmas and uh oh holy night that I just release. I know their covers, but just vocally and what you know, what they're about. It means a lot to me. And it is on iTunes.
Speaker 3: So if you but we're gonna, we're gonna tune in.
Speaker 4: You know, I used to perform at all the gay bars in La so like I have a couple of songs like treat Myself to a Man and those, but like, you know.
Speaker 3: Will you perform at the gay bars again?
Speaker 4: Oh? Hell yeah? Do we do?
Speaker 3: We get to hear you sing this season?
Speaker 4: You do, but I don't know if those scenes were cut.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for joining us. You guys make sure that you follow Talen Marie and you guys are tuning into Jubai because I feel like it's just gonna keep getting juic here.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, thanks for the support, and thank you for having me of course, love you ladies. Thank you, Bye bye.