Speaker 1: I want to give a special Housewive shout out to Sonya Morgan. I just think she understands the assignment. I saw her in the trailer for Crappy Lake. She understands the assignment. She understands who she is, she understands what they want, and a certain group relates to her, and I just like her, like I like her essence. She's nuts, she's batshit, but she leans into it and she owns it, and I like it and I like her just being like, of.
Speaker 2: Course I'm going on the Ultimate Girls Trip. Of course I am.
Speaker 1: I want the experience, I want the exposure. I like the free trips. I like my side hustles. I like making some money and I got bills to pay and I'm a single mom and I'm going and I'm making the most of it own back pictures and I'm grateful and lucky to have this gig. And I'm not overplaying my hand and I'm not over negotiating, and like, I don't know, I just like the way she handles herself for the long haul in this space.
Speaker 2: That's what I have to say.
Speaker 1: She's getting my Housewives shout out today. Oh this is good tea let's do this as good tea. Okay, So I guess Andy wrote in his book that I did a TikTok about the Real Housewives, Ultimate Girls Trip and Legacy and that it was sort of boring, which I did think it was boring, and they ended up canceling the Legacy cast, so it must be somewhat boring because it wasn't exciting enough for them to air it. And it was just a bizarre like two for one announcement, which is weird, and it's marketing one on one. You don't announce two things at the same time unless you're like doing an industry announcement, like for the Trades. It's just bizarre. It's like not great marketing. We're like, wait, are were looking over here? We're looking over there. That it was a boring announcement doesn't mean I don't think both shows would be interesting. I just thought it was a boring announcement. So he talked about the Legacy and I said, hit me with your best shot, because there is always a number. There's a number for me to go for a week on an Ultimate Girls ship, but they don't have that number and they won't pay that number, and it's sort of just like a dance that I do. I don't even think there was I mean, there's always a number, but they don't got it. I'm happy for Sonya and like Drinda and the girls. But by the way, everybody trashes me after the fact. Ramona was on Jeff Lewis and he was like, oh, who would you want? He mentioned a bunch of people men, and then he was Beth and you've met. I have ten texts for Mamona. Hey would you do a podcast with us? Hey, if you're looking for someone to do your podcast, Hey, can I get business events? Avery texting me, Avery inviting me? Like, stop texting me asking me for favors out of one side of your mouth when on the other side of your mouth you're gonna go on Jeff Lewis and say meh or he is the housewife you fucking know on the goat you've always begged me to go back to take a fucking seat. Okay, take a fucking seat. But Andy, of course, on his platform, decides to write about me and talk about me on his show and ask people polarizing questions that are provocative and want them to say bad things about me. But I can't say something on a TikTok like no, I'm out of the Housewives, Andy. You don't get to ask me those paracative questions unless I'm hawking a book on your show that will get high ratings and also sell books for me. So it's a dance. So it's a two way street. I'm not part of the Housewives cult anymore. I'm not hooking, spreading my legs, taking the money, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: Part of it anymore.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm gonna do a TikTok about it, just like you're gonna talk about it on radio Andy in your five books on your show click bait, ask a provocative question disguised as if you were questioned vetted by the producer. Question, So, don't fucking poke a bear in the zoo. Don't fucking poke a bear in the zoo?
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 1: I just watched the oc Tamera comeback.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 1: The one thing about Tamra I'll say is she prepares for a role, like she realizes that this is a genre that can get stale and expired. And I just remember so many different seasons of Tamra, like becoming a bodybuilder, like a serious competitive bodybuilder, becoming very very religious, opening a gym like big big sweeping strokes from Tamra. And then now she got a motorcycle license, which is it's something new.
Speaker 2: We haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: It's it's so dangerous and I'm sure people are going to go crazy at her, and she'll probably have a bunch of statistics about how it's not just it scares the shit out of me as a parent, Like I guess if you're young and I don't know, then you have parents, it's scary too. I just find a motorcycle to be extremely unnecessarily risky. It's not even about you, it's about others. You're so exposed. It seems like it's for the dramatic effect, which works, but it scares the shit out of me, Like I, I'm uncomfortable watching that. But I get it from her preparing for a role and from a financial perspective doing the Housewives and irrelevance perspective, doing the Housewives is a way to stay.
Speaker 2: Fresh and in the zeitgeist.
Speaker 1: And you know, especially as we get older, it's not easy for women to find relevance. And it's a great you know, it's a great storyline be like I got a motorcycle license. It's really smart, but scary to me. Tamra the Tea is back, and you know she probably she was let go. She probably feels the pressure that I can relate to to come back and like she has to make things happen. She wants to be like a bad ass because she's always been unafraid of drama and screaming and a lot of things that get highlighted on her former reunions or her screaming at the reunions.
Speaker 2: The truth is so that.
Speaker 1: The the trailer with her looks a little aggressive and like she's a little hostile or angry or stressed out.
Speaker 2: I get that. Who knows what she's going through.
Speaker 1: We'll find out, because sometimes you're going through something and you know you don't have a lot of patience and it's hard to keep it together when you're filming. It's something that you'd think, like, why would you act like that. It's just the way that it goes on this show, Like the game starts moving fast, and if you had send me to drink, or there are cameras on or the pressure or the pressure of her feeling like she has to make a comeback and do something outlandish or the pressure of fame now because there are so many other housewives and ratings are different than they used to be. There's just so many different things. But the one thing, having been away from this for so long now that jumped off the page is the stress and as we get older, do we need this level of stress and how it affects our health and our nervous system. I know it's gonna sound crazy, but after you get activated, and I get activated in my life, like I just launched a YouTube series that and I've been doing press on Kelly and Mark and the Today Show, and I get activated when I'm filming something nothing compared to when I was doing The Housewives, because it was just pure toxicity and like concentrated toxins and not for something that you actually care about in your real life, Like it's manufactured drama. And what I mean by that is if Tamra in her normal life, I know she has a daughter that either didn't speak to her for a while, or you know, a divorce from Simon or he was they were going through financial things or stuff like that, or stuff with their son or son getting married. That's real stress in your life. Like that's real stress that can cause you major stress. My health issues have caused me major stress, stuff going on in my divorce, major stress in my life. The stress that the show creates from arguments with other people, and then that argument perpetuates another scene, and it perpetuates you talking about it off camera. Then someone talks a bad about you in the media or a quote gets picked up out of context or in context.
Speaker 2: You have to live that.
Speaker 1: That's a whole area of stress that you're volunteering for. You're on the Housewives, and this whole other bucket of stress you have raised your hand and gotten paid for. Like you're gonna pay me to endure unnecessary stress. Stress It doesn't come with my normal life. So I'm gonna go on a reunion and like fight six people that might hate me at that time and spend hours in a day, and you recover for days from reunion. Like it is so activating, it is so depleting, And the one thing that anyone who's been on a reunion can relate to is they know it affects their nervous system, Like all your dopamine or staff everything is like high.
Speaker 2: It's like it happened to me.
Speaker 1: When I was recovering from a phish incident where I was on adrenaline and your adrenaline literally keeps you high for days. It shocks your body, it depletes you. I've said before, people go on anti anxiety medication on the Housewives, people go on anti depressants. So you're electing to do something in your career and in your personal life that is not something that comes with your normal path of life, your normal parental stressors, and or not even your normal work stresses, because I've done both. I run a really successful, intense business and I've been on the Housewives for years, and i know the difference. So you've elected for money and relevance to endure a pocket of your life that it's terrible for you and not And no matter how many wrinkles you get in facelifts you get, and botox you get, and massages you get, an anti anxiety medication you take, and cocktails you drink to calm down, it's just it's taking years off your life. And I remember being going through a C section and them saying your body won't recover for like six months to a year, and you have numbness forever. I still have numbness in this one that one area now, but not for months and months and months do you really like recover your body finally sort of starts to recover. I went through a terrible, terrible, horrendous divorce that had like things that happened to me that I still like shudder at. Like you just you have just reflexes in your body about things that happened during that time. Those are things that are that came with my life. Not until you leave the Housewives. It takes years for you to recover realize what normalcy feels like, because you leave and you're like thinking about it and wondering what's going on, and you're still shell shocked and like you still think it's sort of normal and you don't really and you have to rinse it from your system. Go ask youolan to go ask Denise, Go ask Lisa. We're gonna go ask anyone, go ask Vicky. You have to rinse it from your system. And maybe some people may think they want that hit and then go back and they realize, oh my god. And that's why when I've said it would be such a number to go back, I can't imagine what that number would because it's a number to elect to have toxins and things like that in your life. And the first season back, like maybe the tamer season back now it feels stressful, but it's sort of like you're on a high. It takes a couple of seasons to like for really like to absorb into your pores and really be really damaging, like on a cellular level. So the one thing that I really really took away from watching the trailer was that's something that Tamar has gone back and been paid to and elected to do. The show probably had a decline in ratings, and she gives it a little jolt, and she probably has fans that Wanner back and she did probably an Ultimate Girls trip And it's a price. You are making a deal with the devil, because I just can't imagine the number for me to go back and feel that way. It's disgusting. And I talked recently about Andy Cohen saying what he said in his book about me talking about the Bravo announcement for Real Housewives Legacy and the new cast and how he was I said, hit me with your best shot with a number, because he said to any interest, and then he didn't like that, and he wrote about in his book, and you know that whole sphere. If you go and watch it up and slive, you're raising your hand to say, I know I'm coming on a gotcha show.
Speaker 2: I know I'm going to have to live a couple of.
Speaker 1: Weeks of getting hit in the press and beaten up. But it's for the greater good of Andy's ratings, and it means I'm going to get ratings too. It means whatever I'm doing is gonna get promotion too. And that's fine for everyone because we know the deal and the game. So don't hate the player, hate the game. Tamra knows. She went back onto the battlefield. She's a great housewife. She's entertaining, she's humorous, she plays the game. She will come in with a big storyline like riding a motorcycle, and I'm the money is probably great and the relevance, and she has a successful podcast that it will build, and I get all of it. This is honestly no shade. It's just the fact of the matter is it's toxic and it's unhealthy, and so what will we do for fame and relevance and money. And there was somebody that was recently on my podcast that was saying, sometimes I feel guilty that I watch this because you know, these are real people and it's women really fighting with each other, which is why certain people won't watch. So it's just a conversation about I think. But at the same time, people watch The Housewives and lose sight of the fact that they're real people like that this is really happening, and these are real arguments. Yes, under fake circumstances because these may not be normal friends, but they're real arguments. It's real stress, and it's elective. It's elective toxin, it's elective stress. So in no area of our life do we go for Nobody who's on The Housewives is not very stressed out about it at some point.