Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, we weren't born yesterday, were we?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you thought you could get one over on old Pete Eakins, But not today, Missy.
Speaker 1: Not today.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Who is this?
Speaker 1: My name is Pete Eakins.
Speaker 3: I'm calling from the offices of apartments where you live and we found out, so the jig is officially up, Sarah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm You're gonna have to be a little more specific. I'm sorry, I don't know what we're talking about here.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'll just go ahead and say I'm talking about Charlie.
Speaker 2: I don't know what Charlie.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Well let me make it clear then, the enormous, huge great Dane that you have in your apartment when we don't even allow dogs at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know what you're talking about now, Okay, yes, not.
Speaker 1: My dog, No, it is your dog.
Speaker 3: I saw the dog today and I marched stright up to who was with it?
Speaker 1: Who you've had watching it?
Speaker 3: I guess, And I said, there are no dogs in this apartment complex, let alone a huge great Dane. And they said that it wasn't theirs and it was apartment three oh Two's guess who lives in three oh two. So, yes, you've been found out.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I don't have a dog. I'm allergic to dog. I can't even have a dog. I think whoever was walking it I was just trying to get off the hug.
Speaker 3: But it's not mine, I said that, though I'm paying them to watch the dog while you're at work.
Speaker 4: I don't even know those people, like I said, I've seen the dog around, but I've never talked to the people.
Speaker 2: I don't know their names. I don't know what apartment they're in. I'm not sure, so I can't. I can't give you a name. But I don't have anything to do with the dog.
Speaker 1: You expect me to, sorry, but I do.
Speaker 2: I guess you're just gonna have to. I don't know the next time you see the dog, confront them again and say that you know what's theking.
Speaker 1: The dog's back in its home. Their dog is back in its home.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's home. It's not it's not in my home.
Speaker 1: Yes it is. Wait what the dog is now?
Speaker 3: Where he should be in your home? I said, Okay, fine, I'm taking him. What was his name, Charlie. I'm taking him back to apartment three to oh two. I scolded them a little bit, but you're being fined four hundred and fifty dollars and the dog is back in there, and we've got to figure something out.
Speaker 4: Why would you put this giant dog in my apartment?
Speaker 2: Why would you take it from the people that are walking it and put it in a random apart. Why would you believe.
Speaker 3: Them because they said it was yours am? I supposed to think that they're lying about that.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're supposed to think that they're lying when they're saying that. I'm paying them to walk the dog, So I don't know why they would let you take their dog and put it in my apartment.
Speaker 2: But if you don't.
Speaker 4: Get it back out of my apartment, I'm I'm calling animal control or something.
Speaker 3: You're also gonna I don't know. You're also gonna have to pay for the cleaning of the carpet.
Speaker 2: I'm not paying for anything.
Speaker 4: You can fix the carpet if the dogs did something in there put him in the apartment.
Speaker 1: He's a big dog.
Speaker 3: When I put him in your well, back in his home, he went crazy on the floor.
Speaker 1: If you know what I mean. So you're gonna have to pay for the carpet.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to pay for hundred fifty dollars fee for lanktos about not having a dog, and probably face aviction.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll mean, I'll probably move out because this is absolutely insane.
Speaker 2: But no, you're gonna fix the carpet.
Speaker 4: It is not my fault that you were so big of an idiot that you just took some random person's word for it.
Speaker 2: If this dog belonged to another.
Speaker 4: Apartment and you put it into my home, like I said, I'm allergic. If I went in there and my's throat closes up and I go to the hospital, I mean, you could be basically on the hook for murder.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's your name again, Pete pe Deakins, Peedeekins.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Peakins. I'm going to come down to the office and I'm going to do what the dog did in my apartment.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take it on your desk. How about that?
Speaker 3: Then? How about I let you know that this is actually Jewbil from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your roommates set you up.
Speaker 2: Wait, what is it?
Speaker 3: It's a joke because she said that you've been complaining because somebody in your apartment is hiding a Great Dane for management and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 4: Oh my, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm so embarrassed. I take it on your dad.
Speaker 1: I did you did?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: No, wake up every morning with jewbal phone.
Speaker 1: Franks