Speaker 1: Betting on sports can be hard, but hiring Morgan and Morgan is easy. Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They have over one hundred offices nationwide and more than one thousand lawyers. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go to four the People dot com slash Best Bets, or dial pound law pound five two nine from your cell phone. That's f o R Thepeople dot com slash best Bets. This is a paid advertisement. Check it down, Man and.
Speaker 2: Numbers told the story. Now always do. It's on those idiots who believe in the analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander gons.
Speaker 1: Good Monday Morning too is the Numbers game in Visa the sports betting network, Visa dot Com game plus. I heard radio, YouTube, TV, every take in a sim We appreciate it. It's kill Alexander back in the saddle, Kelly biddling alongside Bruce number nine, so much more than a producer. How you doing, man, You're doing great. Good to have you back. Thank you. I'd like to thank Ben Wilson and Scott Seidenberg for holding it down. That's what the kids say, holding it down.
Speaker 3: Great to do a few days with Ben again. It's been a while since me and him have done stuff together. He didn't want to come over to Vegas, I guess, but stayed in cushy San Diego. But he did a great job. And then Scott always fun so I guess.
Speaker 1: It was the first shows me and Scott have done together. But Scott did a great job. Philed him the great Ben Wilson. He ain't got to come here a big time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he had golf in the beach to get to after the show's gill right.
Speaker 1: He's got stuff to talk. This is guessing lines for a week number i'n't even lost count Week number sixteen is what we're going to be doing here in the National Football League as we do that. If you're new to the show, we look back at week number fifteen. The whole point of the exercise is to try to extract some value in the upcoming week's lines. Here's the thing. It's been slim pickens the last few weeks doing this. I'm not sure it'll be anything more than slim pickts today, but we will see what we can get.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that you were you were gone last week obviously. I feel like I had more bets last week than I had the four previous weeks combined.
Speaker 1: Didn't work out? Okay, yeah it did, oh good? But what were you on? I feel like I'm back to slim pickens this week? What were you on last week?
Speaker 3: Let's see aj Brown over Receiving Yards, Let's see Broncos got home, Bucks got home, Lions was a loser, Bills Lions over a winner, and Packers Money Line a winner.
Speaker 1: Nice, well done. We'll get to all of it, and we always start though on Mondays with a little Circus Survivor update. The fourteen point two sixty six million dollar Circus Survivor down to five fifty pardon me, we're down ball Oh you missed it. It was a big upset, you said. Now we're down to fifty entries fifty in a contest. By the way, there's fifteen of those entries are on the vikings tonight, so we're not through week fifteen quite yet with this. But right as of this moment, there are fifty entries left. Intrinsic value of each of these fifty two hundred and eighty five three hundred and twenty dollars five of those almost got refereed out by the UH in the Washington Commander's game. It's so into imagine if those five people had lost on that, which we'll get to.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what I'd do, people like set their couches on fire and stuff like. I don't know, I'd just be setting my whole house on fire. Might have been one of the worst ways to lose ever, But they get by. So fifteen on the Vikings tonight. Here's the thing, there are four mores.
Speaker 1: If those fifteen get through, we'll still have fifty obviously thirty five if not. If the Bears pull off the upset tonight. Either way, there are four quote unquote weeks left in this contest, one of which is the Christmas Quirk. Two on Christmas Day, one on Thursday Night Football. So six teams available, none of which are comfortable picks, though with a couple injuries yesterday, namely to Patrick Mahomes the Chiefs and to Genosmith and the Seahawks, it does add a little drama. It's Chiefs that Steelers Ravens at Texans on a Christmas Day, and then it's Seahawks and the Bears Thursday Night Football. That week, but we still got to get through week sixteen before we get to that. But that's you know how they say Saturday is moving day at the Masters, that will be moving day if you will in Circus Survivor. So that's where that stands. You ready to get some lines, Let's do it. Let's do it. For week sixteen in National Football three or four weeks left Hill hard to believe. It is hard to believe Will Hill was here. He's like, I can't believe it's week five already. He always does, I can't believe it's week six already. Well we're here.
Speaker 3: I'm that guy too. I say that at least eight times during the season.
Speaker 1: By the way, I will say this last thing about Survivor. As epically historical as those first five weeks were in terms of carnage, there's no way to because we don't track. We can track that mathematically. No one ever tracks the screeching halt of Survivor. But this has been a historic screech Yeah, you know, because it within five weeks we had lost ninety eight point four five five percent of entries. There's fit within five the first five weeks of these of this NFL season, ninety eight point four, or five percent of the entries were gone. We forget how amazing it was. It was insane. Okay. The opposite is case after week eleven after week, excuse me, after week ten, one hundred and five entries were left. There are fifty left. And keep in mind we had a Thanksgiving yeah, and we got through Thanksgiving. Yeah. So here we are, all right, let's get some lives. Let's go to thirty. Thursday night Broncos at Chargers was a Chargers Broncos beat the Colts. We get to the point of the season. We don't linger on some of these games too long, but it was one of these where the Colts. There was a key point in this game, in case you missed it, and this is becoming an epidemic of the NFL. Colts started out with a nice ten play seventy yard drive ar dime to Josh Downs on third and ten for twenty two to start at the drive. Seven plays later, he ran it in from twenty three to seven to nothing. Broncos came right back, but Nicks was picked bo Nicks picked by Zayir Franklin. That led to a Matt Gay thirty seven yard field will tend to nothing Colts. A couple drives later for the Broncos, they went fifty four yards Nicks to Adam Trautman from thirteen out ten to seven Indianapolis. It would be thirteen to seven Indianapolis at the half. And here's where it gets a little nutty Denver third play of the third quarter, opening drive, Knicks picked again by Samuel Womack. The third let me just say this little Offensive Rookie of the Year break on this. It's over. It's all over. Bo Nicks three picks yesterday, Jade and Daniels just sort of doing his thing. It would take an epic set of circumstances now for Jayde Daniels not to win the Offensive Rookie the Year. Agree or disagree? Agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, But I'm that guy who's totally gotten to the point where Brock bo I feel like Brock Bauers should probably win this award.
Speaker 1: Oh stop it, already, stop it. He's having eight epic he is, he is. But what You're not gonna give it to Jayden? Dad? You have to, all right, So Nick's second pick, it's thirteen to seven Colts. Colts have the ball up six second play first intend the Denver forty one Jonathan Taylor untouched into the end zone touchdown, except for a little little detail. Right before he crosses the goal line, he does this little thing where he flips the ball. What are we doing review? It's a fumble through the end zone touchback. So instead of twenty to seven or twenty one to seven, have they chosen perhaps to have gotten the to have tried the two point conversion and converted it either way, that would have been a two score game. Instead it remains thirteen to seven.
Speaker 3: Gil a defensive player, I'll give an excuse to Okay, maybe fine, you're not used to carrying the ball, Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 1: I just think that we've gotten to the point now where this has happened more than a negligible amount, let's put it that way. And I don't think the outrage as a hows quote unquote outrages announcers are in the moment. They need to be that tenfold. I agree, like someone needs to go crazy about this, and the coaches need to bench people. This is it's just so, it's so lazy. Denver third and tent at the Indianapols thirty nine. Don't worry though, bo Nix throws another pick, this time to Nick Cross Indianapolis first play in suing drive, they give it right back ar to Pittman. He's tackled by PJ Lockey, fumbles recovered by DJ Jones. Denver doesn't do anything with it, but they do get the field goal to cut it to thirteen to ten. Then after a Mims sixty yard punt return. How many great plays is Marvin Mims Junior make on on special teams? They're set up at the Indianapolis fifteen second play, Nicks to Nate Adkins for fifteen seventeen thirteen. Denver takes the lead early fourth quarter, and then second and seventh at the Denver forty Outonnam Mitchell adonai Ahad looking to throw it back across the field, picked in full stride by Nick Benito. It's actually ruled the latter in a fumble in the in the in the box score, as it should because it's a backwards But you ever see somebody make that play where they're in full stride on defense. That was unbelievable. Yeah, And as Scott Hanson accurately said, on a red zone, he goes Nick Benito then grabbed his Benito's on the way in and got flagged for that. But nonetheless it's a two lead, two score lead for Denver twenty four to thirteen. They would go on to win it because ar would throw another pick to us or ten severely underthrown. They go on a win at thirty one to thirteen. Denver wins with only one hundred and ninety three total yards of offense. Why because the opponent, once they get to the end zone flips the ball and decides not to score. God bless, who's Indianapolis? Who's Denver playing? Again? Charge Chargers? And the Chargers get just destroyed by the Buccaneers. Did you have this game going this way?
Speaker 3: I had the Bucks, you know, catching points and on the money line.
Speaker 1: Ten to ten game Tampa Bay. Baker gets picked by Tarheeb Still from University of Maryland. Set up the Chargers are the Tampa Bay twenty seven replays Herbert to Quentin Johnston. It's seventeen to ten Chargers midway through the second quarter. Then Tampa Bay third and one at their own forty four shot White hit by Joey Bosa. He fumbles, Elijah Moulten recovers to the Chargers. So the Chargers are set up up seven points. This is late second quarter. They decide, well, we're not going to roll out Cameron Dicker for a sixty yardfield. Well, that'd be crazy. We punt it. So that was the end. That was the That was the the high point of the Chargers in this game. Up seven, with the ball in Tampa Bay territory, they couldn't do anything with it. So starting from there, here are the rest of the Chargers drives in this game. Three and out, three and out, punt, the rare Justin Herbert pick, turnover on downs, four and out, another turnover on downs heineke in, and a fumble by Stone Smart. That's the rest of the game for the Chargers. Meanwhile, Tampa Bay is just scoring points the whole time. Mike Evans with two huge plays a one to a fifty seven yard touchdown pass to put the Bucks up twenty to seventeen, and then later Mayfield to Evans from thirty five out to put them up thirty to seventeen. They'd win it forty to seventeen. The Chargers out gained by the Bucks five oh five to two oh seven. Yeah, the Buccaneers are just flying to the win in the NFC South, as we said they would a few weeks ago given their schedule. Yep, I've got the Falcons ticket. It's been tough to watch. Yeah, it happened.
Speaker 3: And also the I mean, it's impossible not to root for Baker Mayfield and this like but this Bucks is one of my favorite teams.
Speaker 1: But Baker twenty two of twenty two for twenty seven for two to eighty eight, four touchdowns at a pick. Denver's at the Chargers because I know that the market tends to like the Chargers a bit. I'll say chargers by more than the three. I'll say chargers by three and a hook. We are three at draft Kings. Let me check around.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty much three flat. Yeah, three everywhere.
Speaker 1: I think that's a better line. I think that's what I would make it if I hadn't assumed that they would go crazy for the Chargers again. But maybe maybe that love is dissipated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree with the three, But I tend to think how what you just said is true too, that they give it.
Speaker 1: They give the Charger a little too much. Denver, looking like a playoff team, had no business winning that yesterday manage to anyway? Good for them, Good for them getting the mowirrel lines. See if we can find some value Week sixteen guessing lines on a numbers game at Visa the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 2: Numbers game on vs These Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: And olders watched the college football playoffs this year. Get in on the action with Vson Road to Jan Sanity Contests. Your football handicapping skills can win you five thousand dollars. In the best part, it's absolutely free to enter your challenge. Pick the games against the spread for every round the contest it with the most points after the title game wins five thousand dollars. Head over to Vison dot com slash Jan Sanity for the contest rules and to register. Don't wait, the edge of deadline is this Thursday though December nineteenth. Visit Vson dot com slash jan Sanity and let the gen sanity begin. How about this weekend? Uh Saturday three college football? So there's the first of the college football playoff games is Friday night, then three on Saturday along with two NFL games.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm flying out of here red Eye Friday night and you're going going home Christmas.
Speaker 1: Going home, going to see my mom. It's been two years. Hey, do we have that Kelly Bidlin, the shot of you on the FSU sidelines. Yeah, we do that right now, going a great red light ladies and gentlemen. This is from on Tundra at Andrew eight two zero eight two seven one on Tondre. Is this your producer Kelly Bidlin on the Florida State sideline? That dude kind of does look like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna say he doesn't. Uh, the hair a little more red than mine. Okay, red, this is old though this is old as hell. This guy is uh my research shows from before the show. He is now the equipment manager for the softball team and soccer teams there at Florida State. He was there during the Jamus years. Though they called it, they were sort of called him red Lightning because there was a couple famous highlights through those years of him, Like you know when you see the every once in a while, like the ball guy running running stride for stride with like the running back who's going into the zone. He was that guy like chugging along going crazy. Yeah, Red Lightning man.
Speaker 1: Legend. By the way he and quotes is what Kelly's saying. He was the guy running very much faith.
Speaker 3: You don't even know, man, there's this one kid. It was a good freshman year at Florida State. No idea how this happens.
Speaker 1: Freshman year at Florida State University.
Speaker 3: There is I don't even know how many thousands of kids right there signing up. I lived in a dorm, A kid two floors above me, a dead ringer for me, dead ringer, and like people would mix us up all the time. People come up to be like, hey, Andrew, how you doing, man, I'm like, yeah, I'm not Andrew, Like I don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: That guy scowl the way he's looking just like you. We get tweets and beating the book. Simon Wheeland can't wait for my running back and my coach to feature on Dumbo of the Week on the megapod. Will yea. Jonathan Taylor is absolutely is Dumbo of the Week candidate number one for what we were talking about before, that's for sure. Uh Charles and Connecticut. Talking about the tailor flip's, he says that's at least three times this year that's happened in the NFL. I don't understand it. I wish someone could tell me why it's important to the players to drop the ball as soon as they break the plane. What's wrong with waiting until you're three yards into the end zone? Bro, I call you bruh. Charleson Connecticut totally agree.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just it's as simple as they're so excited, right, Like they're just too excited.
Speaker 1: Stop with the so excited saying it is an excuse.
Speaker 3: Obviously you should score first before you probably celebrate.
Speaker 1: It all my first one thousand year old moments since I've gotten back. You know what John Riggins used to do. He used to run into the end zone. He never used to spike. You should just flip it back to the rest. I always thought that was the coolest thing, Just hand into the rest. I've been here before the act like you've been there before, right, Jeff Holdorf at holding court, Holding court, He says, welcome back, Gale, ready to learn our next Yiddish word? Think we have all a googled machugar After the four thousand time of hearing that, Bro, love having you back. Thank you. Jeff C. Spackler welcome back to my morning show. Let's try to make it into work more often. It messes with my mornings. I wander gillless through the betting week. I'm sorry about that, Seaspack Brian Shaffer. Gill is the music for Guessing Lines the same as the music for crack Man. Sincerely, Steve Feszick. I don't think it is, no, No, crack Man has the best intro music. Yeah, yeah, it's much more rocky ish. The college football guessing lines music, which, by the way, where did that go this year? Is the same as the regular guessing lines music. What happened to college foot.
Speaker 3: Well, we screwed up the one great week to do it, the conference championship week when I but when pre show I was discussing with Elliott Bowman.
Speaker 1: We screwed it up, by the way, Yeah yeah, yeah, yes, yeah, sorry, Gil, I screwed it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, look, it does get later in the season, as you often talk about, even when we do the NFL ones where you're like, okay, we've seen what this spread was two weeks before. Yeah, not that I'm great at it, but it makes it a little easier for me sometimes, and then it becomes a little boring.
Speaker 1: It's only fun if I'm wildly off right true, But.
Speaker 3: Average Championships was a letdown because I didn't even know who was playing in some of them.
Speaker 1: All season already started, you know, I did. Okay, let's go to Sunday. Are we on Sunday? No? Saturday?
Speaker 4: Saturday?
Speaker 1: Saturday?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So Saturday, this is one o'clock Eastern Texans at Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good game. Potentially. I suppose Patrick Mahomes play, so we have to have two different lines here. I would imagine I don't know what the market is is factory in at this point, but on I guess I would three to Threeither Houston beats Miami yesterday, three to three game, Miami third and fourth their own forty seven to a sacked by Will Anderson Junior. Tim Centle recovers set up at the Miami twenty twenty eight, Houston leads to Stroud across the body, touchdown past Nico Collins, ten to three Houston, It'd be ten to six, and then Houston first and tend their own forty nine. Stroud fumbles, Jordan Brooks recovers. Miami then at the Houston thirty eight. They returned the favor second and sixth at the Houston thirty nine to a pick by Kaylin Bullock didn't see him. He returns at sixty eight yards to the Miami five with thirteen seconds left in the first half. They do have to settle for the field goal, though no game by an incomplete pass, so Fairburn twenty three yard chip shot thirteen to six Uston at the half. Houston then in punt formation fourth and two at the Miami forty four first drive of the second half, they faked darhe Ogunbawale for thirty five yards. Two plays later, strived to Collins from six out twenty to six, and Miami was in ketchup mo of the rest of the way. Sanders thirty four thirty yard field goal was good, but they wiped that off the board and Miami converted into a touchdown to John new Smith, great pass by two of twenty to twelve. They missed the extra point, so a good decision to wipe that field goal off the board, and then Miami had so many opportunities to get back in this They had a fourth and fourth of Houston thirty four with twelve forty four to go two at a John who for nine, but then three plays later to a picked again by Derek Stingley Junior, with ten thirty four to go. Then they had a three and out, and then they took over at their own twenty three with one forty four to go, still down one possession, eight points. First play to a pick by Stingley again, ballgame twenty to twelve. Stingley's so good, so good to a just for a guy who doesn't who is you know, accurate with his passes? Not his best performance, yes, not not at all.
Speaker 3: And I one of the things I feel like I've noticed with the Dolphins the past few weeks is like there is just these these receivers that we talk about being so lightning in Waddle and Tyrie Hill seem to be like not getting any separation whatsoever.
Speaker 1: I don't really know what that story is. Kansas City beats Cleveland. This was not a this was not a great day in terms of just a fan perspective of the NFL. Well, none of these games are kind of Dullsville Chiefs. They beat the Browns twenty one to seven. I don't know what the verb I would use is just sort of outlast them. I mean, they could have played all day and they probably would have won by a touchdown or two. It wasn't for for you know, Cleveland not having opportunities. Cleveland with six turnovers in this game, turnover differential of minus six. That'll do it, and you only lost by fourteen. First drive of the game, Kansas City, they had a three and out, but on the ariz upon James Brochet fumbled at samaj p Rhin recovered. Three plays later, mahomes the juju from seven out seven and nothing. Cleveland. A couple drives later they had a first and dead the Kansas City thirty six. Here was their first turnover. James picked in the end zone by Brian Cook. By the way, if you watch that play, Elijah Moore of the Browns just as kind of laying down watching the pick happen, Like the pick happened in the end zone. He's just kind of like, yeah, well that happened. The same dude, remember in the Denver in the Denver primetime game, the Denver Cleveland primetime game, where he left the receipt where he let the interception just happen. The pick six happened. I don't know if I really caught that. Yes, so he remembered. He was lolly gagging out of bounds in that one. This one, he was just chilling in the end zone on his back. He's like, I guess he's not returning it. Kansas City fourteen play, eighty seven yard drive Mahomes to Grave from six out. That would make it fourteen to nothing Cleveland after Jerome Ford forty five yard kickoff return set up at the Kansas City forty nine four and out wincid in complete on fourth and one, and then Butcker would miss a twenty nine yard field goal before the half. I note that because Butcker does not look good with that leg, like that plant leg buckles first first week back. He made the extra points, but this is a chip shot and his if you look at his left leg, it's like painful to watch. So fourteen to nothing at the half. Uh, And then it was just the turnover fest Cleveland. First play Jamis to Chubb. Did you see this pick deflex off Nick Bolton into Chubb's chest, Chubb can't corral and then somehow Bolton strips it on the way down for the pick. That might have been the play of the day. Awesome. Yeah, that was amazing. That led to uh, you know, set up at the Cleveland thirty four to four plays in Mahomes to Worthy from twenty one out twenty one to nothing, Chubb with a fumble. Later I'll go through the rest of Cleveland possessions. Fumble punt two play drive which was great play Jerome Ford sixty two yards just with the after burners, just turning the corner on everybody. That made it twenty one to seven. But then Cleveland punt jamis pick, let's see DTR and that didn't go anywhere, and then DTR ultimately picked. So it's just again plus six in turnovers for the Chiefs. They win at twenty one to seven. Is that's their widest margin of victory of the year. And they are twelve and one, twelve and one or thirteen in one, pardon me, thirteen and one thirteen in one. And that's their biggest win in terms of margin of the year. Now here's the thing, Patrick Mahomes. A big story of this game, though, of course, is that late in this game, when it was you know, twenty one to seven. This is in the fourth quarter, Kansas City fourth and three at the Cleveland thirty nine. They decided to go for it. Mahomes incomplete intended for juju. Mahomes gets up, slowly limps to the sideline his right ankle the word is not broken, but just really sore. He was unclear whether he'd be available to play this coming Saturday against the Texans. Quote it's hard to say right now, unquote from Patrick Mahomes. So if he plays, I'm gonna say they're a four point favorite. If he doesn't and it's Carson Wentz, I'd say they're a three point dog.
Speaker 3: So right now it is DraftKings lining this at Texans two and a half.
Speaker 1: So that they are factoring him not playing that yeah, which I mean I would think he doesn't go. They have not clinched the number one seed.
Speaker 3: I know, But like Saturday, it's a short week.
Speaker 1: Well they you know what comes after that, and even shorter week yep, and even shorter week to play Wednesday against the Steeler coming back.
Speaker 2: Numbers game on the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: Ready to elevate your tailgate game, you gotta try Sles barbecue born from a backyard cookout of a mason jar of unforgettable flavor. Seeles has become a Southern favorite, lighting up taste buds from Georgia to the Carolinas, from ribs and wings to a backyard burger. Sewles takes every bite to the next level. You can order online at Sules Barbecue Sauce dot com. That's s e W E l L s BBQ dot saw bbqsauce dot com. I'm spelling it again, se w E l L s bbqsauce dot com. How about that we get tweets and beating the book. I was appreciated. Who by hoops? We know red Lightning and Kelly aren't the same person. Red Lightning didn't tear his hand, didn't tear his hammy catching the field goal. Very true, Hoops by hoots can't be the same. Great point, I do not have near the athleticism of Red Lightning. Jason H. Eleven, Welcome back, Gilly. Kelly did a great job in your absence, as did Todd Wishnev with the megapot. But it's nice to have an adult back in the room. Just kidding Kelly, not kidding Yinzer, that's Todd Norman Vegas. Do you realize that the four NFL teams playing this Saturday, then flip opponents for the two Christmas Day games. Yeah, that's what I was just referred to with the Chiefs. Anyone asks Santa for a Netflix subscription so they're not stuck watching yawn regular season NBA on December twenty fifth, Norman Vegas taking a shot at your league. I mean, this is another issue for me. Gil.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go home for Christmas as soon as i land. I've got college football playoff in NFL to watch, and then one Christmas Day we got two NFL games.
Speaker 1: And NBA all day.
Speaker 3: Mom's not gonna be abby.
Speaker 2: She ain't.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you have NBA Cup fever? You like this event? I love it? You love it? I love it, you love it.
Speaker 3: I think any extra reason to get excited about basketball this time of year. If look the people that are not going to get a bit excited about it, regardless, it doesn't matter. But if there's people that are slightly interested, they get a little more interested.
Speaker 1: How is it her? I got off flight from DC to come back here and there was like as the you know you're seating, as you're getting seated, there was someone an Atlanta Hawks fan coming down the aisle and someone she was wearing a whole Hawk's gear because they were obviously in the semi finals, and someone from another seat goes, are you going to the game, as she goes, yes, I am so. We yes, I am like I guess she was about to win the NBA Championship.
Speaker 3: I'm like, so we saw each other Saturday night. I was at that game earlier on Saturday. And when I first got first with a lot of the problems that we discussed from last year did no change.
Speaker 1: I was cold, it was dark.
Speaker 3: Remember how dark it was in the stands for when we were sitting in there, And it looks that way on TV if you watch it at home, it is you're just sitting in dark stands. But thee when I walked in, why why is it like eighty twenty Atlanta Milwaukee fans? And it took me way too long to realize, Oh, yeah, because the Falcons play on Monday nights. Yes, so many people flew in here for the weekend already and just got an added bonus.
Speaker 1: Not this woman. She was there for the Hawks. What's next? All right? Next up?
Speaker 3: We got Saturday for thirty Eastern Steelers at Ravens Steelers at.
Speaker 1: Ravens, a game that has implications for the AFC North. The Steelers have clinched a playoff berth the Ravens have not. The Ravens very likely to make the playoffs, but still Harbor hopes to win the division. If they are to do so, they must win this football game against the Steelers because they got to split that season series. Pittsburgh loses to Philly yesterday wouldn't be great. At Pittsburgh just lost all the rest of the games. They end up ten and seven and Tomlin still gets the thumbest nose at everybody Well, Gauntlet Champola and I still got to test the tes. They got it. They just got beat up by the by the Eagles yesterday three to nothing Philly. Philly had a third and four at their own forty three hertz of the ball poked out by TJ. Wattre covered by Beanie Bishop. That's set up well. No, Pittsburgh was set up at the Philly forty five. But they went three and out. Then they had a punt, but then Cooper dejen fumbled the return recovered by Nick Herbigs. They had to settle for a Boswell thirty seven yard field goal. It's like three to three and the already two turnovers for the Eagles at that point, but still just a three to three game. Philly then goes six plays seventy yards Hurts to Brown for sixteen and twenty to start the drive from five into the end zone and at ten to three Philly. Next time they got the ball after a Dejene twenty three yard part return set up at the Pittsburgh forty five. Nine plays Hurts at DeVante Smith from two out, seventeen to three Philly. Pittsburgh would answer a seventy yard drive Wilson Friar Booth from nine out to make it seventeen to ten. It was seventeen to thirteen at the half, seventeen to thirteen at the half, then it was twenty to thirteen midway through the third quarter. And here's the key of the game here. Pittsburgh Wilson to Calvin Austin for thirty one to start the drive. But three plays later, first and ten at the Philly twenty six. Remember they're only done a touchdown. Najee Harris just loses focus on a pitch, just lose folks on the ball, unforced Eric fumble which is charged to Russell Wilson, by the way, which is just awful, recovered by Darius Slay. And that was kind of it because Philly then goes thirteen plays seventy four yards, hurts in from one twenty seven to thirteen Philly first minute of the fourth quarter, and then Kelly fourth and eighth for Pittsburgh at the Philly forty seven with ten ten to go, you're down twenty seven to thirteen, and Mike Tomlin opts to punt the football. Yeah, Philly starts at their own three and just milk away the clock. Pittsburgh would never see the ball a game, ball again, ballgame Philly twenty seven, Pittsburgh thirteen. And this is not armchair quarterbacking because in the moment we were shooting text back to each other. It's like he's punting at the same time. What an incredible drive Toad in the game over ten minutes, but just kneel it out at the end, brand Philly thing. Ever, Ye, Philly outgains Pittsburgh four to h one to one sixty three.
Speaker 3: I mean they had it was two drives right, two drives in the second half, Pittsburgh cad That's it.
Speaker 1: Pittsburgh. Now here's the problem, Pittsburgh TJ. Watt. In this game, TJ Watt ends up rolling his ankle. X ray came back negative, by the way, so we don't know what his status is yet for this game. But Pittsburgh famously a one in ten record straight up in games played without TJ. Watt in his career. By the way, in twenty twenty two, they went one in six without him. Wow. Their losses in the one in ten record are by an average of ten point eight points the game they won, the one they won by two points. They have allowed almost twenty seven points per game in the eleven games he hasn't played. So there you go. That's the TJ. Watt story. Gotta follow that. Baltimore beats the Giants, no surprise there. They did so though with five touchdown passes. Kind of count them five. I don't even want to go through the details of this game. It's no point five touchdown passes for Lamar Jackson. I just want to talk about the MVP for US for a second. Lamar Jackson with those, by the way, they outgained the Giants four forty five to two thirty six. Lamar was twenty one of twenty five for two ninety five touchdowns, no picks, six carries for sixty five yards. He did lose a fumble. His passer rating, which is out of a total of one to fifty eight point three, was one fifty four point six. On the season, Lamar Jackson thirty four touchdowns and three picks. That is the fifth best ratio of all times previo currently by the way, plus seven fifty at Fandel to win the MVP. That's the high mark seven to one in other places. Lamar Jackson this year is passer rating. Remember this is the old school passer rating. Out of one fifty eight point three. His passer rating this year is one twenty point seven. If that holds, it is the fourth best passer rating of all time. Plus seven to fifty at Fandel to win the MVP. He is also possibly possibly, although he's a little off pace for this, possibly could get one thousand yards rushing. Yeah, plus seven to fifty at Fandel for MVP seven to one. Consentsus.
Speaker 3: You'll just keep trying to convince those voters because we're gonna need all the help we can get.
Speaker 1: I think, well, here's the thing, let's go back to college football this past weekend, our Ashton genty pick doesn't get there. Ashton genty loses to Travis Hunter in the Heisman Trophy vote by the closest margin since the year two thousand and nine, which was the closest margin of all time when it came to Heisman voting. So file that again under great bet. Once again, that doesn't get home, by the way two thousand and nine mark Ingram edging Toby Gerhardt of Stanford like, I got the mark Ingram. Guess right you did. By the way, you know what the second closest was.
Speaker 3: I was like, the biggest upset of the weekend me Matt Gill out of dinner that we were having this conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said, Mark. I was like, you're right, the second closest one. By the way, that if you have if you have to go back further in time, Bo Jackson in nineteen eighty five beat Chuck Long by forty five points. Anyway, genty r plus seven to fifty and then you could have got him at eighteen to one ends up being the second closest or just the the closest since the closest one of all the time in two thousand and nine when Ingram beats Gerhart. So again, good bet that I really thought that morning had a shot and apparently it did. It just doesn't quite get home. So file that away in the numbers game history of the What is it that one Soto one hundred to one which finished second was a Max my Man from TCU Max Duggan finished what is one hundred to one? We had him at So another great bet that doesn't go by the wayside. But back to Lamar, which is the point of bringing that up. This feels very second placey.
Speaker 3: I mean, here's the thing, though, Gil, Like, it's to back up what you just said. I don't regret the bet at all, but we said at the time, Yeah, a couple of things needed to happen.
Speaker 1: The number was Josh Betteck's the number we bettic goes of the number.
Speaker 3: We didn't believe Saquon really had a chance and Josh Allen had to stumble along the way. In the past two weeks have been absolutely ridiculous as stumble.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, can I repeat that again? Thirty four and three touchdowns interceptions, fifth best ratio of all time, one twenty point seven passer rating fourth best all time. By the way, QBR Josh Allen is edging Lamar Jackson Josh Allen minus nine hundred at DraftKings to win it plus five point fifty is Lamar Jackson at DraftKings. Again, you can get Lamar at a better number elsewhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's when we haven't brought up in a while. Can I interest you in Lamar Jackson twenty five to one Offensive Player of the Year at all?
Speaker 1: Then what do you do with Saquon? I know that's supposed to be Saquans because he's not the quarterback, and you've given MVP to Lamar twice, so in their stupid brains, they're gonna say, well, he's already got his two. We don't have to give him anything. You're probably late Baltimore minus six. This is six six and a half out there, mainly six and a half, and a lot of that has to do with TJ. Watt. He's one of the rare non quarterbacks that matters to the number.
Speaker 3: This one's tough for me because five and a half it's a bet on Baltimore for me. I obviously, I think we're only going one direction here, all right, We.
Speaker 1: Got a lot more games to get to. We will get to them on the other side. Numbers Game the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 2: Numbers Game on Visi the Sports Betting Network.
Speaker 1: College Football Playoff begins on Friday. We got the guide for you Visas College Football Playoff Betting Guide. Must have guide includes detailed previous for every first round matchup, comprehensive college Football Playoff overview with exclusive bookmaker insights, team capsules, playoff brackets and best bets, Power ratings for Steve MacKinnon, and the ultimate bonus picks for every bowl game from Steve MacKinnon and Brent Musburger, the legendary Brett Musburger. Sign him now with our holiday special. Get your copy of the guide plus full Vison Pro access to everything we do from now through May first for just seventy nine dollars. That's my first twenty twenty five. Case you're wondering, don't funnel your chance to score big, grab this deal at Visa dot Com slash subscribe Decide them now. That's vsin dot com slash subscribe skill. Alexander we get tweets at beating the Buck. I alway appreciate the feedback Guy This is from Brian M a numbers game pros guessing lines, increasing Cagle sales cons spelling particular promos we didn't spell sools. I guess correctly, I messed it up the first time. Yeah, Joe C seven one four.
Speaker 3: Well, if that's the case on the graphic, we've been making mistakes for a lot of shows, then.
Speaker 1: Joe C seven one four, Welcome back, Gill. What's your thoughts on NBA viewership being down forty eight percent since twenty twelve. Grew up a huge NBA fan, and I can't stand watching anymore. I don't think threes, dunks, and blown twenty point leads aren't appealing even to younger viewers. What say you? You also think when half your league is hurt for half the season that's a bigger problem. And the load management you don't know when folks are playing. I think these are major problems for the league. Joe, I love you. Here's my problem with this argument.
Speaker 3: It's okay flip on a nineteen eighty eight basketball game.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's tough to watch.
Speaker 3: I don't want to watch a point guard walk the ball up the core and take eight eight I mean twelve seconds off the clock and wait for some long play to start, finally gravitating like sorry, I like athletes.
Speaker 1: This is suddenly a picture of magic, and the showtime Lakers comes up as a counter to that. But I hear what you say, Chrissy Andrews. My Mitch BOOKA from a South Point has the greatest story when the Seattle SuperSonics lost the NBA Championship the Bullets the Washington Bullets in seventy eight and won it against the Bullets in seventy nine. Gus Williams and Dennis Johnson played for the super Sonics before he played for the Celtics. They used to have a conversation walking the ball up the court, right, They literally would have a conversation. That's how slow the game was at that time. I'll tell you one of the he probably doesn't go this far, Gill.
Speaker 3: But the one thing I can say as an NBA fan, the timeouts are way too many.
Speaker 1: Like it just the game finally.
Speaker 3: Gets groove in a groove and going well, and then it's time out, time out time.
Speaker 1: I also would say this what the Warriors, yes about a bit Warriors comment here what they made so beautiful? Right? The beautiful basketball of what they did. Steph Curry is ultimately a unicorn, a guy who has the handle to support the shot, who can make his own the passing game that they had with Draymond when Clay was there, the Dynastic Warriors. You can't really duplicate the beauty of that, and other teams, analytically speaking try to, but it's not the same beauty on the basketball court. So I hear what he's saying. This is sly Brie. If it was legal for the TV talking, he has to say anything other than Tomlin never had a losing record. They would tell you that Tomlin quit on the game by punting on fourth and seven, as you say, in Eagles territory, because the Steelers clearly had trouble stopping the Eagles. Colin Murphy, take a look at Jonathan Green and defensive player of the Year fanatics has five hundred to one how much they canna let you put on that. Colin yet to play to night against a bad Bears O line and his stats are right up there with Hunter, Watt and Bonito. This might be the most misprice the wordline I have ever seen. He says, Buddhist man grabbing the Benitos aka the Marshawn needs to not only be grandfathered in as a perfectly legal celebration, it should be also encouraged as the as it guarantees the player carrying the ball over the goal line. It's a very good point, that last one right there, Las Vegas, five one four yo. Not only did Rigo just flip the ball to the reps, he also towed Supreme Court Justice Sandra Dale O'Connor, loosen up, Sandy Baby, Washington legend, welcome back. Do you know that story? No, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: When thinking about the front flip into the end zone too, Like, that's another way to make sure you hold onto the ball.
Speaker 1: When the Skins won the Super Bowl in January of eighty three, their first ever Super Bowl title, he showed up at some dignitaries dinner with like a top haad in a tuxedo. John Riggins did, and he got drunk and he ended up like under the table literally and Supreme Court Sandra enter Dale O'Connor, he said, loosen up, Sandy Baby, you're too tight. It's great, all right, great, it's next.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna update one game we talked about because there is movement this morning that Texans Chiefs line. We are up to three in multiple spots, including right behind us here.
Speaker 1: At so they came up to my non Mahomes line. Yep, yeah, okay, all right, we are at Sunday early window. Giants at Falcons. All right, Giants loose the Ravens, by the way, their only bright spot, Malik Neighbors ten catches for eighty two to touchdown. They're at outgained by Baltimore four forty five to two thirty six as the Giants lose their ninth in a row. Man I say this about the Giants. They're gonna have the first pick in the draft and it's probably not gonna be Shador because Shador doesn't want to play for them, He wants to play for other Raiders of the Cowboys. So this is starting to feel like cam Ward maybe your number one pick in the trap. Oh we were talking about that? Who is I talking about? Being Ben?
Speaker 3: I think last week where I'm like this is that? One's kind of interesting to me when you keep hearing these stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this feels like an Eli Manning situation. Shador, by the way, is the U is the favorite minus one twenty five his Hunters plus two Fitty Cameron Ward from the U plus three eighty shop around. I saw sis, I saw six to one on It feels like a good bet to me. Right now. They're at Atlanta Atlanta Police tonight against the Raiders. Do you have to play on any of either of the games tonight?
Speaker 3: I have the vikings to close out a teaser from last week with the Rams.
Speaker 1: On Thursday night, I'll say Atlanta minus seven and a half signed unseen here. This one is Falcons ten ten. Okay, that's fine. My seven and a half is probably too late. Man.
Speaker 3: We're at the part of the year. We said this like a couple of weeks ago. We're at the part of the year where it's just you end up being a little light on everything.
Speaker 1: Ten seems okay to me too. Two and a half points off, and I'm like, sure, it's.
Speaker 3: A little light, but you're not wanting to bet the Giants at No. Next Patriots at Bill's all right.
Speaker 1: Patriots lose the Cardinals. There really is no point in getting into that game. Patriots just sort of beaten pretty good in that game. There was a there was one play early that I will point out This was an un tensional one where it was three to zzing Arizona and they had a six play eighty yard drive Connor fifty three yards to run it. Then it ended with Greg Dortch running the ball in from the eighth. The ball was poked out by Anthony Jennings on the way into the end zone. The ball went into the end zone, Jonah Williams recovered it just before it went out the back of the NZL, but that wasn't an unforced one. So anyway, Cardinals win that game handily thirty to seventeen. Although I will say this that was a horrible beat for Unders players because it was a flurry of touchdowns at the end in that game. Yeah, it was twenty one to fourteen. Excuse me, what was it? No, I'm wrong game it was? Was it twenty three to three with ten minutes and thirty nine seconds left in the game and it ended thirty to seventeen. So Unders went to die Buffalo in what was supposed to be the marquee game of the day yesterday, Buffalo just destroyed Detroit. The final score doesn't show that, but it kind of did. Buffalo first, they got the ball after a three and out for Detroit. Seven plays seventy three yards, Alan Tid Johnson for thirty three, the big chunk to Johnson for twenty four later on third and five, two plays later, Allen in from one seven to nothing. Buffalo, then another Detroit punt after Goff got sacked twice. Buffalo nine plays seventy eight yards, Alan to Cook for twenty eight to start, Allen in from four to end it fourteen to nothing Buffalo with two minutes left in the first quarter. Detroit would get it to fourteen to seven, but Buffalo immediately answers back nine plays seventy yards, including a fourth and second conversion at their own forty nine, Allen to Tid Johnson for thirty one. Three plays later, Cook in from six twenty one to seven. Detroit would then have a ten play seventy yard drive which included a fourth and fourth conversion of their own to Saint Brown for twenty one and a Goff ten yard scamper on third and ten. Eventually Goff to Dan Skipper from nine out twenty one to fourteen, but Buffalo first play in suing drive Alan de Keon for sixty four. They tacked on a rough in the passer, so half the distance. So now Buffalo is up seven. This was the moment where you thought Detroit might get back in it. Buffalo was set up at the Detroit three. Cook for one to Curtis Samuel for one, then a false start Allen and complete, and after a lengthy injury timeout, Bass missed a twenty four yarder and it remained twenty one to fourteen at the half. But then Buffalo started the second half the way that they left off. Four play seventy yards, cook in from forty one, twenty eight to fourteen, he got to thirty five to fourteen, and then it was just kind of cosmetic from that point forward. But I do want to point out the big thing because because after the Detroit Packers game, after the Packers Thursday night game, I went on this whole rant Friday morning about how I don't think Dan Campbell knows what he's doing with these decisions, and as a guy who loves going for it on fourth down, I just think he doesn't. There's not a tactical thing, and I know he has a staff telling him what to do, but he's the buck stops with him. It's his decision, and I just think he goes forward because he's like trying to live up to his reputation. He doesn't know when to and when not to. Well, yesterday, at thirty eight to twenty eight, with twelve minutes left, he declares that I do declare an on side kick, and Matt Collins caught an instride, took it thirty seven yards of the Detroit five. They end up scoring again forty five twenty eight. What are you doing calling the on side kick with twelve minutes left, you have all three time outs, you're only down two scores ten points. And for those who would come back and say, yeah, but you know they couldn't stop Buffalo, so I get it. Well, the smoking gun for you then is when they got it to forty five thirty five, they should have done it again and they didn't. So that proves once again to me that Dan Campbell is just kind of off the cuff with all this stuff. I mean the other part of it too.
Speaker 3: If we if we do think there's someone you know, running by analytics and these numbers in his headset right the Okay, I understand you can't stop them on defense.
Speaker 1: But we all know how low.
Speaker 3: The percentage is of you were covering an on side.
Speaker 1: Kit Buffalo minus fourteen and a half against Newing fourteen right now, okay, coming back, or to say on that game on the other side, numbers game Visa, these sports betting network.
Speaker 2: The numbers told the story. Now always one of those idiots will believe in the analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander and our.
Speaker 1: Number two, but numbers game at Visa, these sports betting network, Visa dot Com game plus iHeart Radio, YouTube TV. Every taken is sim we appreciated as Gil Alexander. It's my little buddy Kelly Biddley here, everybody hanging out. It's Circa Resort casino, downtown Las Vegas. You good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I keep getting distracted by us on the screen and noticing that there's a new background every time there we go pop it back.
Speaker 1: At first that was like what does that say behind us? But then I'm like, oh, those are the screens. Yeah, yeah, it was black for a segment or two on the show this week. Nick Mackay, the showrunner for Bookie season number.
Speaker 3: Two, executive producer too, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Max, I believe it is is a Max. Yeah. They're doing some well.
Speaker 3: Of course I go to point to it. It's a blue screen now. But I believe they are doing some adverage as he deal with Circa, because they've got a.
Speaker 1: Big band round for it, Yeah, starring a Sebastian Manuscalco among others in that. So we'll talk to Nick. He's always kind enough to drop by on the show from time to time. Also Justin Fann from Unabated. We hope to have in here, Gina Fiori as well from Unabated, and depending on whether he gets through or not, maybe a little Jake Bensequin for Survivor.
Speaker 3: Wonder if he'll be any more uh on the edge now because he's been very cool, calm and collected so far.
Speaker 1: Think about Survivor though, is as long as that Christmas quirk exists, and it exists, none of the people with the fifty can feel comfortable. You can't even think about the money yet with that, because that's gonna be you know, a lot of a lot of eliminations and then when you get past that, then it starts. Then it's gonna be super nervy. Yeah, I will be.
Speaker 3: But I'm shocked we lost as few as we did get in through things given.
Speaker 1: It's amazing we get tweet of beating the book, Jeremiah Westgate, So we have a campbellism fellas the onside kick down ten with twelve minutes in the fourth court down with twelve minutes left in the fourth quarter. I am on the lines and I did not have a problem with it, especially since they haven't stopped the bills all day. To get back, the Lions would have had to stop the bills two times in addition to converting their possessions. Thoughts, it sucks that they had to declare they actually got a nice bounce that almost got tipped forward. Yeah, but Jeremiah, that's the thing. It's such a small percentage of the get through. But again, I'll make my point that I made very quickly in the last segment, which is if you thought that that was okay, then what then you must have been disappointed when they didn't do it the next time down ten, because then it makes no sense to me, right, And that's why I get to the point of what I said before about Dan Campbell, which is I don't think he's doing anything based on any kind of mathematics or plan, right, He's just doing it on this this vague feel thing which I said, you know, the day after that that primetime game against the Packers. I can just see it getting them again in the playoffs, and remember it got them last year against the Niners. Keith Kingston, who was at the game, says, I thought about you as I'm sitting at the game and the Lions announced onside at twelve minutes, remaining worst decision by the Lions since former Lion head coach Marty Morningwgg deferred in the overtime kickoff in two thousand and four to take the win at Soldier Field. Happy hanukah that by the way, he shows us his view, amazing view of the He had great seats for that, he said. He also added as as call Campbell. Dan Campbell later said he regretted his decision, and in the video you can see Campbell's reaction standing in front of the camera crew. He just looks down and probably is thinking to himself, oh man, not much of a physical reaction. This is from This is from I want to continue with these. Thank you for all the tweets. This is from Michael Burns. Wish I had live footage of Toddy sweating that Arizona under. He actually texted he was bragging about his Arizona under and you know what happens when you do that prematurely. Djen Southern Jed Jayden Daniels is quieting all the Cliff Kingsbury sucks in the second half of the season critics, and for that alone, he's the Rookie of the Year. Discush. Eric berg Gill is about to experience the Yokich losing to Embiat MVP experience. Just seems no one wants to acknowledge Lamar after he won it last year. Yeah, the Yokich wanted to be clear was that they didn't want him to win three in a row, which is a legendary NBA thing only done by three others. Edward Perez, let's go back to that Dan Campbell question from a few weeks ago. Like you were saying, I think he's answering the question for us every week, what's next week sixteen? In the NFL, we haven't really found.
Speaker 3: Much value yet now we really haven't. Okay, early window Lions at Bears.
Speaker 1: Lions of Bears. By the way the Lions get out gained by the Bills five fifty nine to five twenty one in that game Josh Allen twenty three of thirty four for three to sixty two, two touchdowns and no picks, eleven for sixty eight to two touchdowns on the ground. And the only other thing I want to say about the game is the last on side kick? Where was forty eight to forty two? Because oh, there was a couple other things. Pardon me, I forgot one other thing? Did you catch when it was forty eight? Let me get this right. It was forty eight to thirty five, Buffalo forty eight to thirty five, just north of the two minute warning. Campbell, with all three timeouts, wasted thirty nine seconds not calling a timeout when Buffalo had the ball. Just we're not gonna need those thirty nine seconds. And by the way, Detroit ends up scoring in the closing seconds to make it forty eight forty two. Even if they get the on side kick, it would have to be a hail Mary situation. You don't think you could have used those thirty nine seconds, Dan Campbell. He was making mistakes, not just it wasn't just the on side kick. That little moment will get washed away as well. I won't let it. And the only other thing I want to say, is that Tony Romo on that onside kick he did the whole like it was like vintage Romo was like Buffalo recovers. It's not annoying at all, Buffalo recovers.
Speaker 3: I just need Yeah, that's like the that's been Romo the whole time, right. We loved him those first couple of years when he still do all the playbooks, and now it's just like we don't make noises.
Speaker 1: I don't know shit, Detroit at Chicago? Is that what you said? I got said.
Speaker 3: I'll have to share a fantastic Instagram a reel that someone put together of just somebody impersonating Robo doing all that.
Speaker 1: It's the guy that he imitates Romo and Collinsworth. Yeah, as a guy that's just dueling Romo Collins here's a guy Detroit minus seven and a half. Detroit minus seven and a half. That's Chicago. Oh man, alright, Detroit seven and a half. I'm all out of whack here. Let's see Lions. We've got seven right now over at draftings Chicago. Obviously, that's just Chicago trying to win a game and not go not lose their last eleven of the season. That's what they're trying to avoid as they've gone from four to four and two to four and nine. Detroit, by the way, still controls their destiny in the NFC North, but so to do the Minnesota Vikings. Now Minnesota Vikings, including tonight's game, they've obviously got to win tonight. Both teams control their destiny now because the Vikings play the Lions the last last week of the season.
Speaker 3: Just just amazing how this season has gone like it has and how how little respect this Vikings team has gone through sixteen weeks.
Speaker 1: As great as Detroit has been the entire time. We've said, they've yet to do anything because the Vikings and Eagles for the number one seed won't leave them alone.
Speaker 3: Okay, I know the Lions have like basically nobody left on the on their defensive starters on their.
Speaker 1: Depth chart, but this is coming down to seven.
Speaker 3: I'm intrigued by the Viking side or the Lions side against the Bears.
Speaker 1: Oh, the Lions side.
Speaker 3: Sorry, next intrigued, haven't made a bet, but intrigued. Okay, Next up, Browns and Bengals.
Speaker 1: Browns and Bengals. Browns. We talked about they lose to the to the Chiefs, Jamis bench for DTR in this What are you saying, Rex, Ryan is like they need to bench Jamis? That was hold on, check my nose. Why what's that can accomplish? We alred?
Speaker 3: You know there was a couple that was that was Rex this morning talking about benching Russell Wilson for Joe feels.
Speaker 1: Oh that's even worse. That's even worse.
Speaker 3: This is but this one, guys, Jamus, you know all knew what you were gonna get with Jabis.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna be some great moments. There are gonna be some duds.
Speaker 3: I don't think DTR is any better. I mean, don't we know that by now?
Speaker 1: Cincinnati beats the Titans. A bunch of survivors got through with Cincinnati yesterday as well. It's at circa not much to say about this. Every Cincinnati game is kind of the same. It's like a hole serve break serve thing. Yeah, because their defense is so bad. Tennessee's worse. So they won this football game thirty seven to twenty seven. There was a moment in this game that I want to point out. Okay, Tennessee, what's the scores? Twenty four to fourteen. Cincinnati at the half, lev Is picked by Gino Stone to the house to make it thirty one to fourteen, and then Tennessee first and tend the Cincinnati thirty three Pollard, tackled by McKinley Jacksony fumbles. Jordan Battle recovers it sixty yards of the house, except at the doorstep he had just the in his hands for no reason and fumbles out of the back of the end zone. What is happening in this league?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: There was a lot There was a bunch of people who were like giving giving Jordan Battle a pass, yes, because they said he didn't do it intentionally, But why are you adjusting the football at that moment? Then? What are you doing? You're preparing for the celebration.
Speaker 3: This is where this is where I'm gonna I'll give a cut up a little bit of slack because at least he's not an offensive play.
Speaker 1: But it's not as bad as the tailor thing. But it's up there anyway. Cincinnati wins at thirty seven to twenty seven in a horrible ball game where there were ten turnovers, six by the Titans, four by the Bengals. The Bengals had fourteen penalties for one hundred and thirteen yards and the Titans had twelve for one. Ten.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that combination has never been done in NFL history. The combination of that many turnovers and penalties had never been done.
Speaker 1: And your guy, Billy Levies completed eight forward passes and then three to the other team. That's not a good race. She even to keep going. Man, I got twenty four to one on him to lead it NS.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's gonna get there, though, because Kirk Cousins only throws to the other teams these days.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati minus four and a half hosting Cleveland. You are very awf on this one. Bengals seven point favorites. Ooh, okay, am I gonna is Wayne Brady gonna have to take the Browns? Is Wayne Brady gonna have to take some breath? This is honestly, honestly, I hate to bet on the Cleveland Browns, but the Bengals defense is so bad that you almost have to do. Yeah, that's a Brown I think. I hate to say it. I'm fam I'm betting the Browns. There's a play. Oh that's fun. That's an exciting bet that we'll have. That'll have to live through what's next.
Speaker 3: It will be exciting because you got Jamis, but you know they can just break your heart at the end, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, Next up, we've got Titans at Colts. So Titans, we just talked about Levis eight for twelve for eighty nine. Mason Rudolph had to come in that game in Indiana, we talked about who coughed the game away to the Broncos. Broncos didn't even get two hundred yards of total offense, thank you, Jonathan Taylor. Indianapolis minus four as Indianapolis's playoff hopes fade Colts four and a half. All right, we'll come back. How many more games? We get a bunch of more games to get to, right, Yeah, we do three, six, eight, We'll get to them. We'll do it, guessing line. So the Browns, sadly is the one I like the best so far? You yes, you as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so. We did not speak about it, now we did not? Okay, all right, I think Lamar Jackson's gonna for a second. Even though those again those stats are historic top five historic touchdown interception ratio and passer rating might get a thousand yards rushing and people are like whatever, you've won it twice, we'll just give it a Joshaw. Not that he doesn't deserve it, but you get the idea. We'll come back guessing lines. Look at for value numbers game Bason these sports vetting.
Speaker 2: Networks numbers game on fe SID the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 4: This segment of a numbers game is brought to you by Zen Nicotine Pouches. There's only one number one draft pick, there's only one champion at the end of the season, and there's only one nicotine pouch brand in America that outsells the rest, and that is Zen.
Speaker 1: Zen is a.
Speaker 4: Smoke free, spit free, hassle free nicotine pouch that can be enjoyed anywhere anytime. Find yours in at zin dot com. That's zyn dot com. Warning, this product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. We get sweet said, maybe the buck always appreciate the feedback.
Speaker 1: This is from JT. Speed to Burn seven two five says Gill. You're one hundred percent correct. If you thought the onside kick was the right move with twelve minutes to go, how can it not be with eight minutes to go? Makes no sense? And if you think you can't stop them, Why give them the ball in midfield? Uh, Michael Burns, don't hate on my Eastern Illinois A lums. I was there when Peyton was quarterback, Kevin Duckworth was patrolling the Peyton, Kevin Seitzer was manning the hot corner. That's a reference to Tony Romo that I was busting on Tony Romo. I don't know, Jim, I don't know. Buffalo recovers. I gotta pay that video during the break bop c D show one three seven regarding the NBA, how about a mix of athletes being athletic? Kelly's argument and just stop the flopping and everyone's spinning their little fingers in the air and crying after every call. I grew up loving the NBA. I can't watch these grown babes. Oh that one's tough. Yeah, I can't argue with any of that. Three Jack h three one three one. Thanks for the Wayne Brady reference. Made me laugh. On what's not been a great day? We were so close on that Heisman bed no way, Lamar beats out Josh Allen though at this point. Glad you're back in the saddle this week. Thank you very much. By the way, if Lamar Jackson and the Ravens win the AFC North, sure, there's still a path. We're not dead if they win the AFC North, a tougher division than the AFC East. By the way, yes, where the second place and third place place teams are definitely better than the other teams second and third place teams.
Speaker 3: If that happens and Josh Allen gets abducted by aliens in the next week, there's a path.
Speaker 1: What if Lamar Jackson ends up with forty two touchdown passes and three picks and a thousand yards rushing and people are just gonna look the other way, We'll give it to Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Where does he compare, right, I haven't looked up the updated stats with him at Burrow?
Speaker 1: What if he has the greatest passer rating of all time? He's fourth. Now it's just insane.
Speaker 3: I mean, Burrow is still leading touchdowns yards yards by a lot.
Speaker 1: You know we're gonna have to have Sando come on the show. He's another voter. We do him once a year. It's fine what Sando has to say. Okay, what's next. We gotta get a bunch of games. Get to you here next up Titans at Colts. Titans at Colts. Didn't we do that? We did that on Rams at Jets? When did you get here? Did you not? Were you not here? Last segment? Apparently not? Jets ramped the Jets Rams. Oh, by the way, Rams won that slog of a game on Thursday night in the rain in San Francisco, and the Rams are eight and six, looking good in the NFC West. Right now, Kyron twenty nine for one o eight. They held San Francisco to one hundred and ninety one total yards on Thursday. The Jets beat the Jaguars yesterday. Not much to say about this game other than when it was seventeen to six, it was sixteen to ten Jags, and then the Jets go on a seventy yard drive. This is late third quarter Rogers to Davante from one out, one hundredth touchdown of Adam's career seventeen sixteen Jets four thirty three to be accurate left in the third quarter. A couple drives later for the Jacksonville Jaguars eight play, seventy three yards, Max Jones to Brian Thomas twenty two to seventeen. Jag wires two point try fails, ten to fifty eight left in the game. Then Andrews Carlson misses a forty eight yard field goal drive after Rodgers threw a dime to Lazard that got broken up, and Rogers had to put his hands on his helmets and let everybody know that it wasn't his fault and there was a receiver's fault because his past was so great, so I interpreted it. Jets, next time they have the ball, four plays, eight eighty seven yards Rogers to Davante from seventy one out, what a play, touchdown twenty three, twenty two, and then to Davante for two twenty five twenty two, Jets three, twenty four left. Jacksonville comes back cam Little forty three rd field will to tie it one fifty one left in the game, twenty five to twenty five. Jets third and ten at their own thirty Rogers to Davante swing for twenty three. Jodasy amazing catch, third and five at the Jacksonville forty two. Rogers to Davante for forty one. Kind of looked like he didn't know if he should score or not. Did you see that at the end, Yeah, he was like I'll drop down here next play bries In for one didn't matter thirty two to twenty five, and then Jacksonville third and won at the Jets forty seven Mac picked by a sauce ball game. Rogers sixteen for thirty for two to eighty nine, three touchdowns, Davante nine for one to ninety eight and two touchdowns four Jets fans, Yeah, they gonna watch a game like, Hey, there's the Jets offense. Looks pretty good. Rams by four on the road at the Jets Rams three and a half.
Speaker 3: Right now, there are some heavy threes.
Speaker 1: Oo, I may take it, I may lay that at three.
Speaker 3: I'm a little intrigued by there are three minus one twenty behind.
Speaker 1: Us at circa. You know, we talk about patterns for teams, like the Bengals are like a tennis match or are they holding serve? Are they breaking serve? It's like a that's every Bengals game. The Rams games have seemed to take this pattern where they kind of stink in the first half and then you know, at halftime they're like, yeah, we got this figured out. This is a testament to the coaching staff.
Speaker 3: By the way it is it is, I mean, miss Stafford compared first half and the second half on that Thursday night.
Speaker 1: It was quarterback. It's happened more than that that time.
Speaker 3: We didn't really get a chance to talk about that games you were here on Friday. I don't I don't know if I've ever been more disappointed by a football game in my entire life. Like I was looking forward to that. I thought it was gonna be a great game. Weather just like throws everybody out of whack in the first half.
Speaker 1: And then San Francisco could be like that this time of year. Yeah, or the Bay in general, I should say, since that's insanely Clara. Next Eagles, that Commanders Eagles we talked about. They beat Pittsburgh. They dominated them again, Mike Tomlin punting with over ten minutes left and never seeing the ball again. AJ Brown eight for one to ten in a touchdown, DeVonta Smith eleven for one oh nine in a touchdown. They outgained Pittsburgh four to one to one sixty three. And then there's the DC Skins. You're a Washington Commandos taking on the UH. Jake Hayner led Saints UH Washington first time with the ball. They settled for a field goal, but a unecessary roughness penalty on the Saints extends the drive, leads to a ridiculous Daniels scramble and throw to the incomparable one Terry McLaurin sixteen yards in the end zone. What a catch? What a pass? Seven to nothing? Skins?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: New Orleans third and four. A couple drives later third and four of their own thirty two Hayter pressured picked by Mike Sandristril Uh sand restill, pardon me from Michigan Washington, fifty three yard drive. Jayden to McLaurin from three out, the incomparable one, only Jamar Chase. He's good. More touchdown catches this year than Terry McLaurin by a lot, by the way, but again we get back to the Redskins seasons, I mean the Commander Seaton. Do you remember after the first couple of weeks when I said they really should introduce Jayden Daniels to Terry McLaurin, because remember the first two weeks, he didn't even know he was there. It was a great running joke for a couple of weeks. It well, it turned out to be good anyway. It gets a seventeen to nothing. Rattler comes in for Hainer for the Saint seventy one yard drive six plays. Rattler to Valdez Gantley for thirty nine sets ups, Cedric Wilson to Kamara from twenty went out seventeen to seven. Kamara fourth player ever, fifty rushing touchdowns, twenty five receiving touchdowns. Then Washington Greg Joseph. Who's their fourth kicker of the year. Yeah, it really was five. Brandon McManus was signed in the off season. They had off the field stuff and they had to cut him. So they've had four kickers this year.
Speaker 3: You want a random fun fact about Greg Joseph, please? I cover him in both high school and college. Is that a random fact about you or about Greg jos I really know?
Speaker 1: Good point? Do you think Greg Joseph is going around? You know a random fact about Kelly Bidlin. I ran into him in high school practices and college practices. That was a great the way you spun that. So Joseph, here's the end of the third quarter. It's seventeen to seven. Joseph. They line up for a forty one yard field goal try. He misses it. You know what the refs didn't notice. This is a poor tent of things to come. The refs didn't notice that the the game clock had expired in the third quarter, so they were like, oh, doesn't count that you missed it. We forgot the third quarter end. This was a part of this game. I did not catch third quarter ended. So he got a redo to begin the fourth quarter and he sunk the field goal. So twenty to seven Washington. This is all a poor tent of things to come. Grupe hits two field goals to cut it to twenty to thirteen, a forty one yard at a fifty one yarder with six fifty seven left. Then Washington ends up up seven points. Now fourth and one at their own forty five. Jayden just gets the one yard that extends the drive. They end up with the New Orleans thirty six. Pardon me. With two minutes left, they're up seven, fourth down. Joseph, do you kick the field goal here a fifty three yarder or do you just pooch punt it? Washington decides, even after seeing that Joseph missed that forty one yarder that didn't count, they decide to kick it, which I think was a terrible decision. In the moment he misses it wide right, so New Orleans ends up taking over it their own forty four with one fifty five left, down seven. That's the move. You're right, no, Hainar, no Kamara. Kamara was out with a groin injury at this point. I think Kamara's battled through nine in and still puts up THEMB Yeah, one timeout New Orleans have. They get it to the Washington fifteen. They lose two yards. They use their last timeout with thirty eight seconds left. They're on the seventeen yard line, nine yards Juan Johnson over the middle. The clock runs then incomplete, so it's fourth and three at the Washington eight with seventeen seconds left. They need to get in the end zone to Foster Moreau for seven yards to the one yard line. First down. The clock stops. Remember they have no timeouts. The clock stops because the official on the bottom of the screen running up is waving his arms in the clock stop motion. It stops for a couple beats, maybe about three seconds exactly, for no reason whatsoever. Rattler goes to the line of scrimmage. She spikes it with three seconds left. The game probably should be over instead, he goes to Moreau from the one touchdown twenty to nineteen, and they decide. Coach Rizzy says, we're going for two to win the game. Two point try five survivor entries on the line. Washington teasers screwed Rattler here Rattler incomplete intended for Johnson. The survivor entry survived ballgame. Washington wins twenty to nineteen. In a series of events that should never have happened, should never happen.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of ways we complained about losing bets on this show, Gil.
Speaker 1: That is a way that should never happen. Philadelphia minus three at Washington three and a half, disrespectful. I'll take the skins. Ooh, brownies and skinnies. That's what I like so far. Mornica numbers game Vson, These sports betting.
Speaker 2: Networks numbers game on Vson sports betting.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen to this, Kelly, Sports betting and trading. Probability is a key to success. Discovered the power of high probability trading with Todd Bubba Horowitz, former floor trader and sports better with over forty five years of experience. Visit Bubba Trading dot com, slash vsin and use code vsin five hundred to save five hundred dollars. Don't miss the chance to gain the edge in your trading game today. That's Bubba Trading dot Com slash vsin and use promo code vsin five hundred. That's Todd Bubba Horowitz Vson listener and friends. Yeah, good for him.
Speaker 3: It's awesome, awesome to see we get tweets of beating the book.
Speaker 1: This is from Ed Zeralski, who is actually quoting a Warren Sharp tweet, our buddy Warren Sharp. He said, this is unforgivable talking about the Saints Washington ending. Unforgivable by as Sean Hockyley's crew. The game should have been twenty to thirteen. Instead Washington almost lost on a two point conversion twenty one to twenty. Can it happened because of an official Perhocuy himself quote mistakenly stopped the cluote. Absolutely unbelievable, And Ed Zarowski tweets at me he said, uh, inexcusable, and it's why betting the NFL is as Gil says my Sugarn, the officiating crew, Sean Hockeyley just admitting, Yeah, it's a total mistake. The only explanation, and by the way, I was watching it live right, I saw the clock stop and I'm screaming at why is the clock stopped? Why? The only possible explanation I could have come up with in the moment was that official thought that Bobby Wagner was lying on top of Moreau to a point that he thought he was delaying the game. But that never came up. They never they never said that. I didn't see that enough, but it was we were talking about that pre show. I think great point by you, because you're right, how there's not many other reasons that you could think of of why that guy would think he should have to stop it, And they never said that. Jeremiah Westgate tweeting back, and he says, stop claiming John Riggins as a redskin. He's a Jet. I watched him through the app days to the Mohawk days. He's ours Skins. Claiming Riggins is the same as the Jets claiming Curtis Martin. You need to stop, You just absolutely need to stop. That's the worst argument I've ever heard. John Riggins will forever be identified as a Washington redskin. I get it. He had his Jets years, Torch d Gilla, you gotta chill on the Dan Campbell hatred. I don't hate Dan Campbell. I'm just pointing out when no one else is willing to, because everyone slurps Dan Campbell all day long on Sundays like he's just this unbelievable thing. I think he makes the I think he makes a higher rate of questionable decisions than almost anybody Toeorched goes on to say he wasn't brought there for analytics. He's the leader of men. That team is ready to run through a brick wall for that man, and I do not think enough can be said about that factor. The calls will tighten up in the playoffs, well, you're more optimistic than I am. I think the calls will continue to be questionable his calls. And the other part of that is how much do you want him to tightened up? You know, if for the if for the majority of the season things have worked, when he's done it, I don't know if I want a guy going to the playoffs completely changing out he's coaching a great point, because then if he loses it that way, people are gonna murder. Yeah. Yeah, Eddie Moush Saints game. What happened to the officials keep the keeping the official time that wristwatch thing. Yeah, uh, Tony Farmer. Of the seven survivors who have Kansas City left, six of them could pivot to Pittsburgh if desired because of mahomes injury, and the other could pivot to Seattle have desired. Nobody has only Kansas City available for Christmas. I will just say this about that again. He's talking about Circus Survivor again. Fifty entries left, fifteen or on the vikings tonight, whoever's left Christmas, which is you're gonna have to get through one more weekend, this coming weekend to get to the Christmas quirk that Christmas. Those six teams, I will repeat again, there is not one comfortable pick among them, even if well, if Mahomes doesn't play, okay, that gets a little more comfortable in that game. If Gino doesn't play, it gets a little more comfortable, but not comfortable enough. But you'll get to that game because man di's Sam Howe. Sam Howell looked like you didn't even practice. We talked about practice. You need to show up at practice, Sam how All right, what's next? Cardinals at Panthers Cardinals we barely talked about because there's no point. They beat the Patriots Cardinals in the mix in the NFC West at Carolina, Carolina, I thought I had Carolina in this game. I couldn't have been more wrong. Bryce Young with a little bit of back to being Bryce here, yeah there. This was the first time in thirty four games that the Carolina Panthers were a favorite. Did you know that? Yeah? Oh yeah, yeah, Well care I guess what they lost?
Speaker 3: Bat It felt like to be we had swung too far.
Speaker 1: Zero zero. Carolina matriculated, but first intent of the Dallas eighteen Bryce for three hit by Maris Leu fou fumbles recovered by Marshawn Neiland. Dallas a couple drives later, seventy seven yard drive rushed to ceed Lamb for twenty, twenty eight, twenty and twenty eight and fourteen into the end zone, all on third downs. Seven to nothing, Dallas. They would lead it ten to nothing, and then at the end of the first half there was a sequence where you thought Carolina might get back in this game. Ten to nothing. Dallas has a third and one at the Carolina fourteen with forty five seconds left, they're knocking at the door again. You think they're gonna go up seventeen to nothing. Rush fumbles werecovered by DJ Johnson with forty two seconds left, and then Carolina first played Bryce to Jalen Cocher for eighty three ten to seven Dallas, and you're like, oh, Dallas gonna mess this up. They're gonna lose this game. Nope. Third quarter they just dominated. First play Bryce sacked by osa Odeguzawa, fumbles Chauncey Golson recovers. Dallas set up at the Carolina twenty nine five plays, rushed to Jalen Tolbert from eleven out. Next time they had the ball, rushed to Jalen Brooks for seventeen beautiful pass twenty four to seven. The route was on thirty to fourteen Dallas four ten to two, thirty five total yards advantage, Carolina minus three in turnovers. I will say Arizona minus three and a half at Carolina four. God okay, next vikings at Seahawks. Ikey's played tonight against the uh The Chicago Bears fifteen survivor entries on the line for that one. This is going to require two different lines, just like the Chiefs game, because if it's Gino, it's one thing. But if it's Sam Howe, good God, do you see that game last night? Fourteen to nothing Green Bay before you could blink first two drives, that just dominated. And they had Chris collins Worth being like, here's a guy. He was like, wow, Chase, so he's watching the two thousand and seven Patriots fourteen to nothing Packers. They dominated. By the way, Jordan Love was great in this game. He's awesome. He was great. He's a gunslinger.
Speaker 3: His ceiling is so high. The problem is, I don't know where the floor's at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they are. They're one of these teams where it's like the proverbial, you don't want to face him in the playoffs, and yet you'd be equally you would be equally likely to see him play great or have a Conker correct. But when he's good, he's great. Twenty to three at the half, it got to twenty to six, and then the close this Seattle got in this game was twenty three to thirteen on a Charbonnet twenty four yard touchdown, but that was after Gino got hurt. He got rolled up on. By the way, Green Bay won this game, thirty to thirteen. There's not much to say about it. It was complete domination. Gino didn't return after taking a low hit from Edrin Cooper. This is when it was twenty three to six. Seahawks coach Mike McDonald said Smith's knee appears to be intact structurally, but his status for next Sunday's game against the Vikings is up in the air. And so I think the line here is it's either Minnesota minus six on the road, or it's probably like Seattle minus one and a half split the difference if it's Gino.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got an interesting situation here, Okay, because you're roth it's Vikings four right now.
Speaker 1: So that's assuming no Geno I'm saying. I think I think so too.
Speaker 3: But man, you take away Geno Smith from this Seahawks team. You're telling me this Vikings team is only about a six and night half point better team on a neutral Well.
Speaker 1: I'm saying there's a seven and a half point difference between Geno and l and that's and by the way, that's a lot of respect for Gino, but that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I think I don't like to do this. The last time I did it and burnt me bad. But he bet the team before Monday Night football. But man, lay, I'll lay at four. I can get on board with that.
Speaker 1: With the Vikings, Howell just looked he I mean, look, I'm sure if he had a week of practice so he gets the first team reps, he'll look better. He will. Washington somehow managed to win four games with him last year.
Speaker 3: But he just looked, you're gonna have a rest advantage.
Speaker 1: To his defense. His offensive line wouldn'tet him any time either, So there was that, But he just looked so overmatched. Look, thought the game was so quick for him. Let's do one more here. That one's got me intrigued. Jags at Raiders, buy your tickets now. Yeah, what did I say about that Tennessee Jacksonville game where I said how much would I have to pay you? That turn? That lived up to all the hype?
Speaker 3: This is a Sunday one twenty five? How much would you have to pay me to attend this game?
Speaker 1: But ten that's right, So you're not able to watch the other Sunday games. You're forced to go to a llegian And no, you don't get phone, you don't get to bet on this game or any other game, and you don't get TVs to watch the other game.
Speaker 3: Am I allowed to order stadium beverages and food?
Speaker 1: You're limited to only two beverages and one food item only, so you've got to focus on football. Okay.
Speaker 3: Is there a random chance like the last game I went to, that Ludicris performs at halftime?
Speaker 1: Luda, No, I don't know. You don't have to give you like one thousand dollars to go to this Raiders minus one and a half. This is I think you're right on it. Raiders one Mac Jones, by the way, yesterday for the jag Wires, thirty one for forty six for two ninety four Thomas Brian Thomas Junior having a great year for Jacksonville quietly ten for one oh five until he's been awesome. Man. Yeah, I just want to go back to green Bay here and in the last few seconds of the sement though, and just say this again, see by the way, Seattle's toast if they don't have geno hate to say it, and green Bay. If I were to ask the question of any error guests, who's the non obvious team? So you take Detroit and Philly off the board in the NFC, and you take the Bills, the Chiefs, and I don't know the Ravens off the table in the AFC. Who's the most dangerous playoff team? I think the Green Bay Packers are the Packers.
Speaker 3: Ben and I looked at some exact as last week and I did two of them with Packers and Texans. And my explanation was of teams that are not nearly as good as that a list group, but I think still could get there both those teams.
Speaker 1: I still believe it coming back games to get to guessing lines for Week sixteen, It's a numbers game at Visa these sports Betting.
Speaker 2: Network, Numbers game course Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: Top of the hour right after a numbers game, Money Moves with Stormy Bonatilly, Stormy and Jeff Schwartz doing their thing from noon to eastern, follow my prop points with John Hanson and make it rain with Adam Shine. It's coming up next on Vison, The's sports betting Netwere Adam Shine doing the updates during the NFL yesterday? Oh was he at it again? I caught him a few weeks ago. I think he was filling in doing that great job. Jim Nantz throwing to him, Yeah, yeah, we get tweets at beating the book mile high. David Inferior Boll says, if only it was the National Brick Wall League, I'd be all in on Dan Campbell. He says, Okay, I like that. Jason Stark, welcome back, Gil missed you last week. Steelers are still going to win eleven games for my prediction, for my prediction a few weeks ago. All still going to plan. Hey, Jason Stark, man, anyway you slice the Jason, It's been a good year.
Speaker 3: It's been the with the the football season of tweeters, regular tweeters. Jason Stark's been all over it start to finish. As soon as those Steelers got hot, he was never gonna let us forget about it.
Speaker 1: And Berdie Betts as caution on the Packers guild. They still have not beat a good team. Not sure why people keep dismissing the Vikings. Bikes have a much better defense and a more complete offense. The Bikes wide receivers catch the football far more consistently than the Packers wide receivers. Packers wide receivers kind of sneaky. Good. Yeah, don't, I don't. I don't dismiss what you're saying. I mean, this is the thing for people who like, if I say anything negative about Buffalo, they go crazy to say anything the negative about Detroit. Detroit fans go crazy. I say it about my team, right, we said it all year. Washington and Houston. I will put those two teams together. Washington and Houston are the proverbial, you know, ninth or tenth best team in football. They are exactly what they are, right. They beat every team, or they consistently beat the teams that are worse. I know there's an exception here and there, but consistently beat the teams that are worse than them, and consistently will not beat the better teams. And you know there's a ceiling for both of them. They both will probably get into the playoffs, and they both at the most, at the most probably not but the most will win one playoff game. So we get that about those teams. So there's really defined levels to this team to these teams this year.
Speaker 3: So what's funny is I'm the guy caught up in my prior still because I just said Houston.
Speaker 1: I throw in there with Green Bay, where I think the ceiling.
Speaker 3: Could be because what do we always talk about with the NFL playoffs, You don't have to win best of seven sixty minutes.
Speaker 1: It's get hot for a.
Speaker 3: Few games and you're right there, that's right, and I believe the Packers could do that. And I mean, Gil it's killing me every week.
Speaker 1: But af CJ.
Speaker 3: Stroud on this offense just starts to remotely look like that what they were a year ago.
Speaker 1: Don't look very good. They don't. I mean the defense and Washington, you know again, they they got the worst of it with the refs yesterday at the end of that game, for sure, so it probably should have been a seven point wins. But you know, we talk about the patterns of these teams. Washington has gotten into a little bit of this pattern where they have like comfortable leads and then they just sort of coast in yeah and barely get by sort of thing. I don't know. You know, Jayden's been great. He's the rookie of the year I think for sure. But again, the Packers are probably a level above those two teams Washington Houston in my opinion, but the Packers are at level below the elite Minnesota though two year point Birdie bets They're the team I do have trouble with. I can't really get behind it, but I hear what you're saying. They keep winning and that's the name of the game. So like at some point you are what you are. I mean, I mean, change out the quarterback.
Speaker 3: But it just feels like the same conversation we've had for the past like three years about this team. Nobody actually believes they're as good as what their record says it is.
Speaker 1: Well, and they're probably not, but they're probably not. That doesn't mean they stink, right, all right, We got a few more to give.
Speaker 3: We get a few more Sunday four to twenty five Eastern Niners at Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Niners with the extra rest losing to the Rams on Thursday. Miami, coming off the loss to Houston, uh niners with one hundred and ninety one total yards against the Rams toua yesterday. As we talked about, twenty nine to forty for one to ninety six, one touchdown, three picks out gained Houston. The Dolphins did two twenty four to one eight one one but minus three in turnovers. Oh no, they outgained Houston. Pardon me, Miami outgained them two twenty four to one eighty one, but the minus three in turnovers sunk them. I'll say, Miami minus three. This is Dolphins.
Speaker 3: This has gotten steamed down one and a half two and I think I will be forty nine ers in a teaser.
Speaker 1: Forty nine ers and a teaser a teaser. But again we talk about levels of teams. Do we really know what the Dolphins are? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't know that I know what the Niners are right now either.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't near Friday, but Devondre Campbell that whole thing, like the Niners.
Speaker 3: Just came through suspended for the next three.
Speaker 1: Games, suspended for three games, would have lost season from injuries for them. This was this was still part of their This was supposed to be their window and they just what a horrible year? What was it? Miami is what now? One and a half, one and a half, two points favorites. What's next?
Speaker 3: We have Sunday Night football Bucks at Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Bucks at Cowboys, Oh revenge game from the NFC Championship in nineteen seventy nine. I think rememory serves. Tampa Bay outgained the charges, as we mentioned, five oh five to two oh seven. Mayfield twenty two for twenty seven for two eighty eight, four touchdowns, one pick, Irving fifteen for one, seventeen Evans nine for one to fifty nine and two touches. Cowboys in their win against the Panthers Doubtle twenty five for one nine, and of course the requisite shot of Jerry Jones up in the box just loving life. It's like, okay, Jerry, still live. Tampa Bay minus four. They are gonna win this division. Baby, you are all over it.
Speaker 3: It is three and a half four everywhere. I will be monitoring that one because I think the Bucks look like a nice maybe money.
Speaker 1: Line parlay side there. Monday Night football. Monday Night Football. Back to one reminder, are two games tonight, YEP, saintsat Packers. Packers thirteen. You just gave me the line, let me guess thirteen. First time I've done that this year. My actual guess was gonna be ten and a half. Okay, thirteen? Sure? Interested in the Saints is another game though, Like I'm not interested in the Saints out time of possession yesterday forty minutes and fifty seconds to nineteen ten, as the officials tried to give them a game yesterday.
Speaker 3: Arnel Darnell needs a Kelly fail sounder on standbyer