Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster slams to dishing the rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's called money Moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets.
Speaker 2: When you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings. The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Boostmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious boards on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boosmobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Oh Joe, did you get rail of this Araban's bag for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Rail posted a pig earlier?
Speaker 5: She did?
Speaker 2: She got? Oh boy, she might. She must be out there spending that money. Brah. Yeah, you know, listen, I listen.
Speaker 1: If you ain't with me, if you ain't my lady, if you ain't my old lady and we ain't together, I ain't spending no money on you. Boy, So you know it was me. Uh, I don't play that. I don't even play that. I don't even play.
Speaker 2: It was him chat Huh it was him chat Now, I don't.
Speaker 1: Play that within the life spending on somebody that don't claim me publicly?
Speaker 2: Shoot man, oh chet right there? It was him.
Speaker 1: What they said, ooh what somebody bought us something nice? That might be a little boo. You're you might got have a little boy or something.
Speaker 3: Man, you bought that you ain't fooling me, Hey, listen, I'm there.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you. I'm gonna tell you like it is. I will sleep all day. I'm trying to recover from my week in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: So I ain't even.
Speaker 1: Ask your credit card. Your credit card wasn't sleep. It must have been because I ain't. I ain't had no charge. Hey, I'll tell you what. You get a charge at the end of the month. Boy, want the one thing about it? It's one thing about me.
Speaker 2: You know me. I don't leave with no money, and if you you run. Y'all been together five years. Cut that bull gie talk about leave with money. It's been It's been sick though, but that's okay. Been sick.
Speaker 1: But hey, listen, I I don't know who bought that boy, But whoever bought that I showed Oh yo, No, no, I'm telling I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't lie to you. I lied for you before I lied to you. But whoever bought that boy?
Speaker 1: Keating gifts coming boy, because of the more you do, the less I got to you.
Speaker 2: Hear me. No, you gotta match it. Matt too. Hit the door. Yeah, chat chat. I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 1: Y'all know your boy, don't spend like that, boy, especially not on somebody that ain't mine.
Speaker 2: You hear me, huh, stay with me, it's still yours. Nah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Somebody that bought real something, boy, you know what, she might have bought herself, and they're acting like somebody bought it, because I I don't seen that happen before two me too?
Speaker 2: Did you buy it?
Speaker 3: Titus that is said Noah, I ain't got no money, said my daddy.
Speaker 2: Seized my credit card.
Speaker 3: Steale super fan pays for Billboard begging or Rooney to trade.
Speaker 2: Tomlin will sell the team. The standard is mediocrity. Trade.
Speaker 3: Tomlin will sell the team. Rooney, We've had enough. The standard is mediocrity.
Speaker 2: Trade. Tomlin will sell the team paid for by Kevin Adams. Ojo hey, mediocrity.
Speaker 1: Seventeen win season above five hundred eighteen seven media pretty how many super Bowl appearances they have them won the playoff games since twenty sixteen is twenty twenty five mediocrity.
Speaker 2: See hold on, let me ask you a question. Yes, so they let Tom go? Right? Yeah, his name is Kevin Adams. Uh, Kevin Adams? Yeah, you let Tom to go? Who are you bringing? See what happens what happens there, That's the same thing many women do.
Speaker 3: I can't get out of the relationship because who I'm gonna get to replace what I got?
Speaker 1: And I'll stay in a bad relationship. You see what you did? You see it, hey, and you know what happened? Nine a percent the time they lead that person. Thing in the grass is green on the other side, and be right there war nothing but goddamn soil.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing, though, O Joe.
Speaker 3: If Mike Thomas say the standard is the standards six super bowls? Where is being above five hundred the standards hold on?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, listen, we got to be realistic as well. Now we have to be realistic as well. You have to build yourself up to having a super Bowl team. You know what that takes. It takes personnel, you know you know what that's that text. It takes a quarterback, a quarterback that is consistent. We don't have any questions coming into the season who's going to be a starter Mike Tomas that come into play even.
Speaker 2: Being able to get to the standard.
Speaker 3: So Mike Tomlin has has no say in personnel, He has no say in pridgency, has no say in the final fifty three.
Speaker 2: He has no say in anything draft. Yeah he does, Okay, he does, so he bears some culpability.
Speaker 3: Yep, when Ben, when Ben was getting old, When Ben was getting old, not the last year, but when Ben was getting old, did they go out and get another quarterback? When Bob was getting old? What did the factors do? They win't got when Rogers? What did they do with Joe? Did what I got? Jordan Love? When Ben Robins Berther was getting on? What did they do? They're letting wither on the vine, that's all. Let him letting whither on the vine.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one. I ain't ever heard that before with on the vine.
Speaker 3: So I'm just saying, I mean, when when you watched the Steed, when you look at the Steelers, and at any point in time do you say, you know what, that didn't even go to the super Bowl? When was the last time you said it o't?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: During my tenure?
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, during my tenure, every every year we played them, they were a team whose identity was their offense. No, their thenity was their defense. They had the opportunity to go to Super Bowl. Now I haven't seen that. Still the game in general, the landscape of the game is changed in general. As far as the Steelers, they've been shifted. They shifted once they got Ben, a b and Lebon. They were team off. Yeah they were.
Speaker 3: They used to be a defensive based team early early in Ben's career. They were defensive football team. They had Troy, they had RC that had Ryan Clark, that had Pasy. Uh. You know, they had those guys like a Foot Timmins.
Speaker 2: James Ferrier, right, all of them. Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 1: They haven't given us that feel in a very long time, in a very long time. But in order to do that, in order to find that consistency again, it takes time.
Speaker 2: But here's the time.
Speaker 1: It takes drafting, it takes all see the acquisitions. It takes finding a quarterback, finding a franchise quarterback. That's where it all starts. Huh, yes, where it all started. And you don't have a franchise quarterback, then you have to have a dominating defense. I'm gonna have a dominating defense and a quarterback that gets you by a week the week and doesn't put your team.
Speaker 2: In harm's way.
Speaker 1: Remember the year the Bears went to the Super Oh yeah, yeah, who is the quarter Rex Grossman.
Speaker 2: Those days, Joe, you ain't.
Speaker 3: Got a defense good enough to overcome that.
Speaker 2: Those days are over. Those days over.
Speaker 3: So I don't even know why you would attempt to build your team like that, because that's not happening.
Speaker 2: They won't allow you to play that brand of football anymore. Right, But.
Speaker 3: When you look, But here's the problem that he has to Lamar Jackson is twenty seven. Joe Birds also in that division. Yeah, so while you going nine and eight every year, or you go ten and seven, what is that gonna get you? Patrick Mahomes is about to turn thirty. Josh Allen is twenty eight. So I'm just trying to figure out what is that? What is ten and seven gonna get you? What is nine and ain't gonna get you?
Speaker 2: Oh, Stephen.
Speaker 3: Mike Thomlins never had a losing season, right in one playoff game in nine years. Make sure you put that in. Make sure you put that in the bio too. Mike Tonand has never had a losing teason. He also had won the playoff games since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: She's fans go after C. J.
Speaker 3: Gardner Johnson's mother's restaurant in Florida after his comments on Travis Kelsey's ex.
Speaker 1: Wait what whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: I guess I guess his mom owns a restaurant in Florida.
Speaker 3: He said something. I guess he comments on Travis Kelsey's ex.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, man, look.
Speaker 2: Here, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You gotta be careful, o Joe when you're when somebody you know has a business. Right now, they flooded with negative reviews. Oh yep, and things of that nature all of a sudden, that you know, stuff like that. So just you know, I guess he said that he should have stayed with that.
Speaker 6: Uh that thick?
Speaker 1: Oh, speaking of Travis Kelsey, understand that's what that was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: She's moved on. Well, clearly she's not, because she was on the field last night with Eagles with with with confetti.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean.
Speaker 6: But trail, but trail, Travis has been that. That's been going a long time.
Speaker 3: I've never been petty like that on your So whatever happens, I move on, you move on.
Speaker 6: We moved on.
Speaker 2: I ain't got no bad I ain't got nothing bad to say about you. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He hadn't said nothing at all, nothing at all. What is there to say? Though, there's nothing to say? Do you understand that there's nothing nothing wrong with Nicole you know, beautiful young lady.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm making somebody very happy, hopeful hopefully she is.
Speaker 1: But you have to understand the situation that Travis Kelsey is in. Now, this is with this is a whole different ball games about Taylor Swift, but it is this is this is different. You know, it's going forward for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 3: You know, man, look, look he gave up this for that role.
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe you wouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Who wouldn't have?
Speaker 1: We based everything off of looks in aesthetic?
Speaker 6: Thank you? We about we do.
Speaker 2: She got We're talk about a billy man.
Speaker 1: Stop playing with me.
Speaker 3: Hey, you preaching to the choir, now turn it around to get that to the congregation.
Speaker 6: Hell, I'll be the choir.
Speaker 1: I'm behind you, saying the congregation better stop playing. I'm thinking long term, long term, Yeah, assets versus liabilities. I'm not saying the individual's a liability. I'm just saying I understand. I mean, I know what this is bringing to the table. I know what that's bringing to the table.
Speaker 3: Like I said, for me, I just, like I said, I just prefer to just like move on in a different direction. I don't really talk about my exes with and you know, somebody's like, really, I don't really care to talk about that.
Speaker 6: Uh, that ran its course. I'm over here now.
Speaker 3: I don't really because you know, there's nothing good that can that can come out of talking hopefully my ex Like I said, I don't, I don't. I don't beat my exit up. I don't say this. We moved on. We had a great time. It was a great two year, one year, five months, eight years, ten, you, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 6: It ran its course. That's and you know, you just move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But as y'all infinite, y'all intind what you call it? Tell me what I should do, because you don't know. I'm happy. It's not like if because if if we were both happy, we would both still be in this situation.
Speaker 2: M That's the way I look at it.
Speaker 3: But hey, to each his own, say, Kwan Barkley, you gotta do chain on his birthday after winning Super after winning the Super Bowl the twenty sixth, pend that that's over two hundred calories.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's been in the jeweler, been in the jula benning Juli nice now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you I'll see I see a lot of selbs. I went on this page today. I checked them out. I think Cardi b has purchaseding pieces from him. I think Usher got his U piece from him.
Speaker 2: A ben in a Julia.
Speaker 1: If you see this, I need a picker ring. I need a picker ring for April, baby, I let you boy. I need a good deal. I need someth nice, something real nice and got something nice and got hear me?
Speaker 3: Mmmm oh oh, I know that thing that that's about two hundred three three two three.
Speaker 1: Four No no, no, no, no, no, not that much, not that much, not that much. I mean that that's about maybe maybe about ninety one, maybe about ninety twenty.
Speaker 2: You know, I ain't got it. Ain't got it.
Speaker 1: You Oh yoh you go you got oh you got it?
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, chat y'all, said Ben the Benny the jeweler. Tell him I need a pinky ring, man, I need a pinky ring for the tour.
Speaker 3: No just to I'll tell you what you get that bit of the jeweler piece I'm gonna give me one of more Tom Brady watches.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just getting a pinky ring, that's all. No, that's eight hundred thousand. You don't need that.
Speaker 2: You don't even wear diamonds.
Speaker 1: What did you talk about?
Speaker 6: Y'all? Would stop, y'all feel that is okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, I see you, I see you.
Speaker 1: And you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't have money. Boy, you said it right there. That's that.
Speaker 6: That's that.
Speaker 2: That Tiffany, that new thing that just came out for Tiffany. Wait, well I can't.
Speaker 1: It looks just look plain though.
Speaker 2: What is you got? I see him? I see him.
Speaker 1: Oh oh it's different on east side. Okay, okay, okay, okay, you little.
Speaker 6: Stuff I picked up for a self criminal.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I like a little cripple gift, little cripple.
Speaker 2: Everything, idea Christmas.
Speaker 6: What I got it for criminal?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I got.
Speaker 6: It for criminal. That's that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm out of gas now, he speaking speaking speaking of holiday. Listen Valentine coming up, boy, you got your valancide?
Speaker 3: I know you guys are oho. Oh I saw real little humble baby. Oh you said, oh your what time? Picked me up for a helicops at a helicopter.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I don't play. I don't play when it comes to holidays, like if like if we valentimes on helicopters, you know, shopping spreez. You know we do Chanel store. Now, I see this is the problem. We ain't together right now.
Speaker 3: So you still got huh you got hey, oh Joe, you still got to do that though, you gotta do that. Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Hold on, whoa, whoa wa time out, Chat y'all, Chat y'all with me.
Speaker 6: Yeah you say you still help you with your stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, now listen listen. That is I have a question. Now, chat y'all, listen to me. I have I have businesses, you know, stuff that's going on away from nightcap, away from football. She keeps everything in order for me because I, yeah, going on like it, fifty eleven jobs. So she keeps all my ducks in the row, so I'm able to travel and things are in order.
Speaker 6: Well, you got to break up. You gotta break off.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, how much of the breaking off do I do?
Speaker 2: As far as.
Speaker 1: Going out, going out and doing things.
Speaker 6: At least at bare minimum talk to bare minimum ten to fifteen.
Speaker 2: Fifteen hundred dollars ten to fifteen. You know, foul On.
Speaker 1: Valentized even though even though she left me, now understand her taking care of my business and making sure everything's straight despite us not being together. But you think, yeah, chat what y'all think I would?
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: I remember one time, not too long ago, I went out talking about winning.
Speaker 2: It was rough. I'm when it just happened.
Speaker 1: I tweeted out I needed an assistant because I thought, well, damn, I got all this stuff going on. If she's out the picture, I ain't gonna be able to do all that. And obviously she like, you know what, still do it all not on good terms. I'm still gonna make sure everything is okay. And she's done that today.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I look if I if I tell you I'm gonna do something I was, I was seeing this. I was seeing this check one time on Joe and uh, her girlfriend was gonna get married, but it was gonna be a destination wedding.
Speaker 6: And so she's like, man, I'm not gonna I say.
Speaker 3: Look, our our our pay uh for you to go to your girlfriend's wedding.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: We ended up breaking up. Oh, I told her, I hit her up.
Speaker 3: I said, hey, I promise you, I was gonna take care of your girl for you to fly to your girlfriend to a wedding. Okay, come back, get the money. Hey, she ain't even come in the house. I met outside. She pulled up in the driveway. I gave her the money, gave her cash. She say, thank you. You're a man of your word.
Speaker 1: Boom, you ain't go no.
Speaker 6: Hell no, I wasn't going anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: I was paying for her to go.
Speaker 3: Okay, because it was a destination wedding, and it was you know, it was experiencing she. I mean she got she had a job, but I mean it was, you know, by the time she got by the time she got an airline, by the time she got a flight. I'm a I mean a flight and the hotel. I'm assuming at three day minimum. So I gave us a here go enjoy, have a great time.
Speaker 2: So she's comfortable. So you comfortable.
Speaker 6: Yep, that's that's how I am.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But hey, I know everybody, if I promise you something, hey, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'm paying your pay.
Speaker 3: If I say I'm gonna pay look, I got you, Hm, I'm paying your rent. If we break up. I'm gonna go ahead. Hey, I'm gonna go ahead and give you money for the rest of the year. Right, we go our separate way.
Speaker 1: And you know, and now that now you got me, Now you're jogging my memory. Now I'm thinking that I have an individual that we are no longer together, that is making sure all my business affairs are in order, you know, despite the chaos and the turmoil going on between us. Now, how much do I extend my services on a day like Valentine's Day as a thank you for what you're doing for me?
Speaker 6: What what she's providing? What does that work to you?
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Now, I think people in the chat might not understand that because they don't see it because they're not in that position or understanding of all I have going on outside of the jokes in the last the.
Speaker 2: Serious part of life. So how much is that worth? How do you value that?
Speaker 3: It's only what did it work to you? Because I can tell you what, but she's not doing that for me. If you had to pay somebody to do that.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be it wouldn't be as much as what you told me to fork off.
Speaker 2: I don't think what you think I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: First of all, do you want do you trust somebody to the hell of your business like that?
Speaker 2: To know your exactly?
Speaker 6: So it's worth that.
Speaker 3: It's worth that to me for me to try to replace Shelley, for I trust somebody implicitly.
Speaker 1: Couldn't put a price on it, right, Okay, okay, could put a price on it. Okay, So I gotta be careful. So now it is the next thing. Chat any ideas? I got three days? I got, I got three days?
Speaker 2: What did you think? Talk to me? I didn't did it all? I didn't?
Speaker 1: Did yahson in the helicopters? Well, I mean mal d I mean I've run out of ideas to do. So I mean you good? You good at this chat with y'all. Have any ideas?
Speaker 3: The problem is is that you you you got? I mean you brought.
Speaker 6: You out here? Yeah? What what once you go to the stars and the planet is? I mean, what the hell? I mean going to the moon ain't no.
Speaker 2: Fun no more. You have been to the stars, you have been to Pluto. You don't been in Neptune.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chat any ideas? Maybe I could do something simple, you know, something simple? Hire hire some violinists, No maybe maybe a live band.
Speaker 3: Have a personal chef come in and cook a five court five court meal.
Speaker 1: Hold on, how about the chef and a live band. Roses Flowers, she wake up music chef already down there cooking. But we're in two separate houses.
Speaker 3: Now, hey, send him over there, well, having it come to your place, having to go to the place, that little place. He can't cook it nothing, he can't cooking over the pottle chill at your house, litt Lands apartment.
Speaker 2: You get.
Speaker 3: Bad, real old nom damn beanie weenie. Send him over there to hearth place. Uh and do hey took a broke brand for a brunch, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that. I like I like the live band.
Speaker 1: I like the live band playing breakfast is being made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. That's that's different. That's different. That's different. That's different.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, a man buying surprise while cleaning out his girlfriend's car.
Speaker 6: Oh Joe, check a look at the photo.
Speaker 1: Oh oh no, don't you don't throw up.
Speaker 3: You good man. That looked like it A that looked like the corner of a.
Speaker 1: Magnum it do but hold on with the corner of the magnum. That's too small to be ripped off.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't open it like that.
Speaker 6: Now, either took a Hey, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Hit it?
Speaker 2: Oh man, a hey, boy, that got the hurt. That got the hurt.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you cleaned out your car and you find a corner wrapper.
Speaker 7: No, he cleaned out her car. Oh oh oh, oh m hm, that got to hurt. That got hurt.
Speaker 2: Hey, something can happen to the best of us. Huh you hear me.
Speaker 6: Everybody hurts.
Speaker 2: It happens sometimes, Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sometimes the rabbit got the gun. Sometimes you got the gun. Through life experiences, you understand.
Speaker 2: It can be you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, good good, Hey, hey, all right, yoke Hey, she say you, hey, you got you got that all year?
Speaker 6: I do, I do.
Speaker 2: I don't hope you. I don't hope you say so. Listen, it's one thing man. It's tough man. It's tough man. It's tough.
Speaker 1: Things like that happen, I think for for for men, we have to understand, despite our love for the female species, even when we are together, at times, human nature is undefeated.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It has showed us time and time again that at times, despite the love that they may have, uh for you, there's always one. There's there's always there's there's always one that can that can. We've seen it time and time again.
Speaker 3: Hey, bro, oh Joe, look at the bright side. Hey oh boy, Hey, hey, he ain't wrong. You didn't get wrong wrong. Situation like that. You gotta look on the positive side. You can't looking and you look at the negative optimistic.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, you.
Speaker 6: Gotta look at the positive side on Joe. I've been just throwing away.
Speaker 1: You will keep it Saturday, time out, time out. Huh.
Speaker 2: So if that was your girl, whoat huh?
Speaker 1: If you found if you cleaned out her car and you vacuum up car, you found a car and rapper like that, that's what you're gonna say.
Speaker 8: Well, at least at least here you go in the raw, that's what you're gonna say. Are you gonna give another chance? Give another chance?
Speaker 3: A whoa, whoa, whoa said he didn't look at the.
Speaker 6: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: Hello, So you're out of there. If that's you, I mean, put yourself in his shoes.
Speaker 2: Do you see that? What you're gonna say, you're gonna call it?
Speaker 1: I mean, baby, Well, listen, I know you made a mistake. Can't we talk about it? I mean, are you gonna give it another chance? You know she's gonna hit you with that.
Speaker 2: You know. Listen, we all make mistakes. I was drunk.
Speaker 3: WHOA, That ain't a mistake. A mistake is leaving your leaving your iPad in the back of the seat on the plane.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, leave your breathcase in the rental car.
Speaker 6: That's a mistake.
Speaker 2: How somebody, how are you mistaking?
Speaker 6: Let somebody mistake? Put me in you?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: So are you saying? So are you saying in this situation? In this case, does that mean you out? There's nothing you can do? Depending on how much you love her?
Speaker 2: This is a great conversation. I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to see where your mind at.
Speaker 2: Now. Listen, now, one thing I want you to remember.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I remember back in hey day, back of the day, See.
Speaker 6: Back of the day, I had a silvil philosophy.
Speaker 3: I heard the old man say, he say, boy, you're off of Port Red if you ain't got one hole to climb up in. You know what I'm saying. I didn't understand what they meant until I got older. But I was probably like eight or nine, and the grown mean, the older man was talking. I was like, but it made sense. I said, Okay, can't coming you got two holes. It wasn't until I got much older and realized they were talking about women, talking about one you you offer port red if you ain't got one hole to climb up in.
Speaker 2: Then I was like, oh damn, y'all be talking nasty.
Speaker 3: Y'all were talking, but see the old man couldn't be talking like like we talk around the boys, but obviously when we're around little kids, we keep it PG, saying some of the same thing, but keeping it PG. What would I do? Yeah, Oh, Joe, I think I'm gonna have to dip you gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah damn. Yeah, Yeah that's tough.
Speaker 3: I mean obviously the more time you got in, the harder it is to me. Yeah yeah, I mean you and y'all dating, y'all dating you know, a week, But I don't know, O Joe, it's tough.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you just got to chalk it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you just got You just got to talk of hey, because think about it, you and I both been professionally ben professional athletes.
Speaker 2: Hey win some you lose is a dirty game, youar me.
Speaker 1: The game is the game, which is why, which is why when we talk sometimes we have certain discussions. And I tell you one thing that I'm very good at is I'm able to compartmentalize and understand about managing my expectations.
Speaker 3: Hey, put that back there, put that back up there, and put that uh uh put that back putting.
Speaker 6: That back up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like like like I was, Yeah, that's love.
Speaker 6: That look like let rapping on the.
Speaker 3: Hey, oh Joe, what did you find that colner and a roll and a road pack?
Speaker 1: No, not the road pack.
Speaker 6: He gonna beat the steering wheel off it.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Come, that's funny. How could you? Hey that, that's funny. That's funny. That's that pain.
Speaker 3: And you go out there and Frosty, oh Joe and all he seeing a butt print in the wind.
Speaker 1: And you're making it, You're making it worse.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Hey, just to just just just the thought something, just the thought sometime can make it throw up and make you sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, oh Joe, cause hey the magnum man.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey put that in them. Yeah, hey, listen, it happened to the best of it. And then depending on the lifestyle you live, you understand it can be you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at some point in time, everybody ain't ever happen to be No, you don't know that it's happened to you, but it's done happen, and it doesn't happen more than once.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Bet alert you better alert, you, better learn. I say it all the time.
Speaker 1: Listen you you have to find a way to compartmentalize, manage your expectation, to understand it's not your property.
Speaker 2: I don't care about no goddamn title.
Speaker 1: I don't care about how much she said she love you, man, I don't care about none of that. I don't seen it. A lifetime of experience, yeah, the wise man, what happened? No, I said, a lifetime of experience as a wise man once said, Oh, yeah, for sure, but never leave you astraight.
Speaker 6: Slick ray, oh choll, don't know anything.
Speaker 3: Don't do anything on Valentine's Day, wait till the day after, or do something for her the whole rest of the week so she knows she's specially you. Not just don't Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, listen. I like the way you thinking that, boss. I like the way you think I was looking for some ideas.
Speaker 1: So that's that's a good one. That's a very good one. But you have to understand you talking about wait until the week, I really can't wait a week because on that specific day, that specific that individual is expecting something and obviously based on what she's doing for me to spite you know, us being and it is it's it's it's warranted, just to be honest, you know. And I ain't gonna lie to you know. I know I play around a lot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: This individual keeps my ducks in a row. She dotted my eyes and she's crossing my t's. From a business standpoint, I ain't talk about nothing else. I ain't talking about no laying down horizontally or vertically. I ain't even talk about that about from a business perspective. So I have to I have to do right, you know. Yeah, So I ain't gonna go too crazy now.
Speaker 3: And once love cash shann was final in fromker and Nola, will you be my Valentine? Roll past on me upon yet? Okay, well you see me?
Speaker 1: Hey hold on? Speaking of hey, speaking of speaking of Valentine. Right, I had a message. I had a message from somebody. Oh you yeah, a very good friend of mine, very very very good friend of mine.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine. Uh, mom said you need to date the older woman.
Speaker 1: Now. She's a beauty, beautiful, beautiful woman. Stay stay with me.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: She is forty forty nine, right right up your alley. You know, master's degree, doctored degree, well educated, she can cook your doctor. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. Don't don't get me this. I'm just relaying the message.
Speaker 2: I'm really in the message.
Speaker 1: So and I told her, I told her, I already gave you a number, So she's gonna text me.
Speaker 6: Bad.
Speaker 3: You already you already put back there bad. They're told he got a lot of rules. I don't know you damn listen.
Speaker 1: And she said she's gonna have no problem with the rules. She says, you don't have no brother. She she watched the show. She watched it right now. She probably watched it right now, watched the show and understand the rules and don't have no problem with it.
Speaker 6: You know that?
Speaker 2: Well, that that that definitely helps.
Speaker 3: Oh, can you share a personal story about you and Stirling when y'all were young? And can you give me a birthday shot out to my wife, Kristen of fifteen years.
Speaker 6: Kristian, happy birthday, hopefully you had.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you're not if you're a Chief fan, wasn't your birth best birthday yet? But if you're Eagles fan, you got a lot to celebrate. Uh oh, let me tell your story. He gonna be probably your man. He don't get mad because it happened. We went fishing. We went fishing with my grandmother. Well back then when we were young. She's like, all right, boy, let's go fishing. It wasn't like he say, now, I don't really want to go. You had to go, o joe. So you know, my grandma had to put my grandma's fishing and my brother had broke his line, so he was back there in the tackle box, you know, trying to get a hook and try to redo his line. So my grandma took the pole back and threw it and he started hollering. And I didn't know why it was hollering. She hooked him in the eyelid. I was like, I mean how, I was like, why are you hollering?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Granny, Ah, granny. I didn't happen.
Speaker 3: My brother had some band. Look, I was drinking the canon since he got beging. I'm gonna tell some more stories. Oh. I was drinking a great soda and uh, he had done something to me. So I thought, I saw this bee, this little, this honey, this the beasts flying around. So I set the soda down and I just watch that be like hm, sugar. I watched the I watched the be go down in the can. I said, hey, I said, spake, you want something. I handed it to him. Hey, you know that thing to hang down in the back of your throat. That be stung him on that.
Speaker 6: Dirty dirty o.
Speaker 2: That that's up yod.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm sure he'll Hey, he's gonna tell one of the stories that at the hall. Watch but y'all heard it first. Uh Tom Brady, he wore a Jacob and Company.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're all gone to get us one. Ohoe, we all the good get us one. We oh Choe and Unk and o Joe.
Speaker 1: I think so I don't think. I don't think we should. I think what we can do is we can keep it simple and plane. I think it had a little you know if you I just I like my watch simple and playing. I don't like the diamonds and watch.
Speaker 2: How you telling me this man.
Speaker 3: Did y'all see this man at Nightcap Live?
Speaker 2: He don't like ice? Now he out there looking played with that big as five, but he don't like ice.
Speaker 1: I specifically saying, I don't like ice on my watch. I want to be able to tell time. I want to be able to look at it and see exactly what time it is.
Speaker 2: Not have you know the the glaciers staring back like a plain Jane. But you you wouldn't look You wouldn't look right with with a watch like that.
Speaker 1: But I would look right would I'm just saying you you you you are simple.
Speaker 2: You're very simple. But almost give me about give me about eight months a year. I will see it. Did I Let you tell me when you see it? Nobody like damn, that thing looked good.
Speaker 6: Don't do it? Man, your man, I can't man a hundred thousand man.
Speaker 2: Please, you have to think he probably didn't have to pay. He paid for that.
Speaker 1: They sent it to him for the exact reason that people are gonna want to know. Okay, what is that Tom Brady's ring? People are gonna see it. It's a super Bowl. Everybody's going to be watching.
Speaker 2: That's called marketing promo. I'm not even gonna charge you for this. I no, I can't nothing. I just eight hundred five.
Speaker 3: I spent some money now, Lord knows, like, hey, I can't take any of it with me, but eight hundred five might be a little bit too much for me to get off, especially for a watch, hell for anything less. It's a house. I need to be able to sleep at that more folk.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, hey, listen, take eight hundred thousand and buy you some units, Buy you some units.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm looking back now. I couldn't take eight hundred thives and brought me some a bitcoin? Bad about about eight hundred thousand dollars a big cor at twenty fifteen, O Joe, i'd have been ay, I ain't really lot yo, Yo Joe. I wouldn't be working. It wouldn't be no work, no Joe, it wouldn't O Joe. I could have bought a coin for twenty five hundred. They trade now between eighty five and one hundred thousand per coin. I bought eight hundred thousand worth.
Speaker 2: So how much how much would that be worth?
Speaker 1: And would that be would you be able to will you be able to get that money?
Speaker 3: Buy whatever you want? Because everything I mean you could buy anything whatever you want. You want to buy people, You could buy houses, you can buy cars, you can buy watching. There ain't nothing that you can't buy because everybody, damn there everything they're trading in it.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, I understand, I understand it. I've never I never got into.
Speaker 3: That ast say the big coin was ten cents in twenty fifteen. Well, he about to get on. He tried to get a profit on me because he was charging me twenty five hundred dough is in a car at twenty fifteen.
Speaker 6: You know what I want. I don't know enough about it.
Speaker 3: Show for me, first of all, to have a rollet and to be able to remember the code to get so I've had I had maybe three four million dollars in there.
Speaker 6: Couldn't get in there because I don't forgot the cold.
Speaker 3: So i'd even be able to write that cold down, even had enough paper.
Speaker 1: Hey, as far as currency is concerned, I mean, bitcoin would never take over the dollar doll right, But.
Speaker 3: But see they did that because like silk roll on the black market. So if you want to people like betray billcome bitcoin. Because I want to get somebody's information. So if I want to get credit card information. I want to get personal information.
Speaker 6: That I can do.
Speaker 3: You know, that's what you did it with ah, And then so a people adopted it, like, Hey, you want to buy a car, you want to buy a house, you want to buy whatever you want to buy, you can buy with bitcoin down jump.
Speaker 6: But I don't know enoughing. I didn't know enough about it then I don't know enough of about it.
Speaker 3: Now A to to whomever making their money, because you remember there are a lot of guys started taking their money. Trevor Lawrence took a lot of his siding bonus in bitcoin. Odell took some of his money, uh in bitcoin?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Russell o'coon. What's the guy from the blind Side, the movie based on Michael Orr He took some of his money in bitcoin. But nah, I hope you that ain't for me.
Speaker 1: The volume