Speaker 1: What's up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your hosts Now Fuck That with your loaw glasses Malone.
Speaker 2: It's been a crazy week.
Speaker 1: I consider myself like a liberal for the most part. My dad, my dad is probably one of the most conservative people I know, but obviously he don't identify as.
Speaker 2: Conservative because.
Speaker 1: Racist white people like klu Klux Klan, racist white people identify as conservative. So he finds himself identifying as liberal because regardless of everything they got in common, good Boy refuses to be saw on the same side as the Ku Klux Klan.
Speaker 2: But my whole life, I think I've always.
Speaker 1: Lived did pretty liberal, And I know that sounds crazy to a lot of people because I think naturally people would think of my views as conservative because I'm educated on conservative views. All my partners I grew up with went to church, so I'm aware of the teachings even when I wasn't going to church, I'm aware of the teachings, you know what I'm saying of spirituality, and which is crazy when you think about it, right, because it's like, I look at everything that's going on in the world today, right, and I'm one of them.
Speaker 2: Type of people.
Speaker 1: All my partners was going to church, like I was saying, just a second ago, and instead of going to church, and my mom was a work and she was a working mom, you know, her and my dad wasn't together. So my mom worked a lot of hours to make sure we had everything we need in this life.
Speaker 2: But you know, I didn't really go to church like that.
Speaker 1: So instead of going to church, I started to study the origins of certain disciplines. And religion is simply defined as the belief in God. It's not defined as any of the disciplines that we practice that belief.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The disciplines are obviously the popular ones are Christianity, Catholicism like Catholics, Islam, you know, Buddhism, Judaism. You know, it's a really popular discipline, but people tend to call them religions, you know what I'm saying. But religion is simply defined as the belief in God. But while all my partners was going to church, you know, with their moms, their grandmas or whoever, I was reading about the origins of Christianity, you know, instead of just you know, going out. You know, my mom wasn't taking me, so I would read and research the origins of Christianity, and you know what I came across has been crazy, the most unique things.
Speaker 2: I think. We've talked about it on No Cilans.
Speaker 1: This is No Cillans Jail by myself today, so I can really dive into my thoughts. But one of one crazy thought is when I go back to the first mass following the Christ that was formed in Africa, northern Africa. You know what I'm saying, back in the early you know, two thousand years ago, the first mass following the Christ was formed in Africa, but what we call Christianity, right, was formed in this kind of greater area they called Rome, not Rome Italy, but Rome, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Imagine Rome as being like Europe at the time. Imagine not quite, but imagine.
Speaker 1: And there was a ruler named Constantine, and Constantine, you know, was a guy who had dominion over all of Rome, and wrong was just in chaos, like everybody was fighting, you know what I mean, fighting, fighting, fighting, fighting, fighting, going crazy, killing each other crazy. You know, it's nothing this world is nothing new that we see going on in America when everybody lose it, It's been happening. But you know, what they fought over could be different. I'm sure most of y'all heard the term pagan. Pagan is like a racial slur for people who didn't believe in God in the sky. So if you believe, like how people right now say the universe, like a Christian at that time would refer to this person as a pagan. So when you hear those people saying, well, the universe, like how Rikabaidu told Blueface this week, where the universe, universe, do your thing to him, people would consider her a pagan because it's denying God in the sky. So people who believed in earth, you know, the sun, the conditions nature, any of that stuff, were considered pagans, and they would fight and kill over this shit. They would fight and kill over this shit. Buckers would be killing and fighting, just like right now. You know, if you look over there in Israel, you know you have you know, Islam versus Judaism, you know what I'm saying, Like they're fighting over the same thing. But this was the main thing. This was the gangs of that time. So Constantine got tired of all of these people beefing, killing each other, killing each other, so he got with a bunch of priests, different people, and they kind of had this really big meeting, this conference.
Speaker 2: I think you've heard of it. It's called the Council and I see it.
Speaker 1: And they started putting together the discipline we know as Christianity, and.
Speaker 2: The goal was to unite Rome.
Speaker 1: The goal of it wasn't as much as people believe about, you know, honoring God, like I think that was very much the cornerstone, but it also was about uniting people from hurting themselves and hurting each other, you know what I'm saying. It was getting out of hand. So a lot of things that you hear when people say, oh, you know, oh this is a pagan holiday and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So forth.
Speaker 1: A song that was given to people to unite them, to make Rome unite, and it was successful. Rome did stop fighting, you know for a while, and they were together, you know, they were able to enjoy life together.
Speaker 2: And that was important. And that's what.
Speaker 1: The concept of God does for people, you know what I'm saying, Like it gives them order in their life. I got homies who, like, you know, I don't believe in God because it religion just try to control people. Because people need to be fucking controlled. People are out of control. I say all that to say, and you fast forward and you look at America right now. Every day they take God away from this country. Every day they take God away from this country, and it just get crazier. The shit is crazier every day. I was looking at the on Twitter and there was a dude knocked out two girls and Okay, they messing with your old lady, but you knock him out, but then he kicks them in the head, and shit, it's crazy. Niggas is shooting up graduations, you know what I mean. Like a graduation got shot up in Virginia, and you know, I'm sure it had to be something serious and you had a chance to get your man, so you snapped at the graduation. But it's had a fucking graduation with other kids and the gangster his niggas don't try to expose children to violence or women to violence. But because God is being took away from this country every day, discipline is took away from this country every day.
Speaker 2: Most human beings get.
Speaker 1: Their morality right from spirituality, from that discipline. That's more where morality come from. Other than that, why would you be morally correct it's not innate. It's not innate amongst animals. Animals eat and kill when they're hungry, eat and kill when they're hungry. We want to depend on you know, we want to talk about our IQ as a more of a sophisticated being on this planet, more of a sophisticated mammal. But at the end of the day, we just really a bunch of people trying to feed our hunger. But fast forward, you know, we take away God, you know, every day out of this country and you got people just wilding out, more crazier than ever. Back to my original point, I digress where I grew up pretty liberal with all this pride stuff going on, that never really affects me because you know, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Necessarily I just don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Obviously, I don't want nobody ass kick because they are, you know, of their sexual preference. But you know, I don't have to get in the middle of it of making sure don't nobody kick somebody ass just because they gave right as the closest I would get into it, like we don't got to kick his ass because he gave. That's just silly, right, But I'm looking at it and now I'm looking at all the stuff going on with Target. Companies like Target, people are boycotting Target. They're losing nine figures, ten figures, and they're not changing stride. Companies like bud Light losing ten digits and they not losing stride. They not even breaking They not changing like every other company when the thought of losing money, they change strides. But them actually losing money, they won't even break stride in their support. And I don't want to think it's because they're like some kind of morally upstanding company, because that just ain't true.
Speaker 2: They buy shit from slave laborer all the time.
Speaker 1: So it makes me always ask myself, what's the deeper question, you know, what's really going on? I digress again. The point of me being liberal, right is, growing up, I didn't think there was any way possible you could convince somebody to be gay, Like I genuinely used to think you had to be born that way, or something messed up had.
Speaker 2: To happen to you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought when I was a teenager and even younger. I was like, yo, if you are committed to taking penis bro you are a different individual.
Speaker 2: You can't play with that.
Speaker 1: So I never thought that there was no way a motherfucker could act like they gain. You couldn't even convince or influence a motherfucker to be gay. It's what I thought. Fast forward thirty years. I'm a fucking adult in America, and I watch adults say the craziest shit, like the influence, how easy it is to influence other human beings, Like human beings are like dying to be manipult lady, Cuz like dying to be They're dying to be a part of something.
Speaker 2: Dying that's a driving force in their existence is to group up.
Speaker 1: And now I look at certain things where I look at certain rappers and I'll be like, yo, I don't think this person is gay. I have never met a person growing up that I didn't think was gay. If you told me you was gay, I fucking believe you, because it required a commitment. Now they are artists in this fold that I'm like, that person ain't gay. They are literally taking advantage of the prod of the clout and the awareness that comes with it, the buzz that comes with it. But I say that to say is today is different. I listen to people say stuff like they think they're gay, they don't know. It's it's almost like it's an option, and that shit is no option.
Speaker 2: That's a real thing. That shit ain't nothing to be played with.
Speaker 1: And I think, like the more I look at all of the propaganda going on, I think it started from a really sincere place where it was like, you know, people.
Speaker 2: Were when I was growing up, it was tough.
Speaker 1: For somebody if they were you know, if their sexual preference or lifestyle was a little different.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, it was a little different.
Speaker 1: Like you you probably did get stick like you probably got it tough, like motherfuckers was gonna be on your ass, right, So I can't deny that. So I did respect it at first, you know what I mean, Whereas like damn, we're trying to underlet people know that some people are just born this way and it ain't no getting out of it. It ain't no getting out of it, you know what I'm saying. So we have to find it, find a way for people in society to let this be okay, no different than any other you know, oppressed grouped in this country, you know what I mean that were getting targeted just because of something that they couldn't help.
Speaker 2: It made sense to me at that point.
Speaker 1: But fast forward, man, today, it don't feel like that. It don't feel like that. It don't feel like that. My cousin told her mom she was non binary one week, Like you're teaching somebody words that there's no way that mind could understand. Now, don't get me wrong, I think there are situations where if a little boy is growing up believing that he's a little girl, there is some weirdness about it. I mean, like minus the weirdness or the strangeness, but there's something you have to take it serious, you know what I mean. But then again, I also wonder to myself what do people think of girls? Like if you look at like, let's say there actually is a homosexual culture, why would there be a culture to straighten to a preference of sex? Like, how do you develop a lingo towards a preference of sex? How do you develop a fashion? And it's starting hit me right that no matter how they see it, most of these people, if they're homosexual, tend to think like okay, because they like men, right, a man that likes a man, somebody has to be like a woman because if you think of how that culture is developed. It's all based off of like stereotypes of women. I saw this My people put me up on this motherfucking uh interview back in the day with I think it was like Oprah Winfrey and.
Speaker 2: This man was asking this transwoman.
Speaker 1: You know, it was a man who somebody was born a male and you know, believe they were women. So they transitioned right and they became a woman. But and he was saying, like, what is a woman? The man was asking the trans woman what is a woman? And he was like, well, I can't define womanhood. And I thought about when he kept you know, when the trans woman kept saying that, I kept thinking about why that was being said. I was like, so, if womanhood can't be defined, then you can be yourself, your natural self and be a woman. You know, this particular trans woman was wearing dresses and shit cuz and wigs and makeup and had a beard and heels.
Speaker 2: And all of this.
Speaker 1: Then why are you wearing the apparel that means you could literally just be yourself and be a woman if womanhood could not be defined. It's so many crazy, crazy cuz crazy thoughts going on out here, and people so full of shit and just you know, Chris Rock did a special and I thought it was I thought it was like cool.
Speaker 2: I gave it like a B minus, maybe even a C plus. But the more I think.
Speaker 1: About the shit, Cuz was saying that shit was so deep, like motherfuckers is trying to connect so bad that they we just did a podcast about connection and attention being their own agents no longer agents a care. That's a perfect example where people are frauding so much about connecting with somebody's mission and purpose that literally they don't even care about it, but just to look proper in other people's eyes, they will act like they care. Like Chris Rock did a special when he was talking about lu lu Lemons talking about they will donate the money, like so much of the money that they make per for one hundred dollars yoga pants to some cause, like we just want to give back. And it's like, well why not charge people twins? That's the world we live in, and it it got so crazy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You can't go to a cash register at a restaurant without them begging for somebody, Oh, would you like to leave your change for the Salvation army?
Speaker 2: Fuck No, like this shit is crazy.
Speaker 1: And I remember just thinking to myself as a kid, like, oh, well, you know this don't matter. All this shit I didn't think mattered or I didn't care about because it have nothing to do with me. I'm starting to realize all this shit has something to do with me. All this shit, and it get worse and fucking worse. It's worse and fucking worse. Man, I don't know how you motherfuckers do it. I'm in a group chat with some of my hoop buddies.
Speaker 2: Man, I got a.
Speaker 1: Really dope group chat with some real dope NBA players, dope brothers from all the different parts of this country. And it's one of my favorite group chats. And we were talking about Dirk and Kanye. Growing up as a kid, I always understood everything I like, didn't mean it had to be the best.
Speaker 2: I can just like something, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I can like Charles Barkley and no, he's not better than Kareem ma du Jabbar. I can like Charles Barkley more as a basketball player, and no, he's not a greater player than Kareem mab du Jabbar.
Speaker 2: But that's changed. Back to this basketball group chat, I'm talking to some of my.
Speaker 1: Young partners and they telling me that Dirk is their goat, and Dirk is one of those artists that I genuinely feel is like Dirk is average.
Speaker 2: Not like I'm not slandering him average.
Speaker 1: I mean like literally, he puts together words pretty decent, decent melody, nothing like he's not thug with melody, He's not you know, whole with the word play. I think he just has a good commentat He's an average rapper as a professional. And they were like, oh, he's the goat, He's the greatest of all time. And out the same mom told me Kanye West was whack and I was like, what I mean, Kanye West whack or Kanye West music is whack, because no, his music is whack. And I'm like, huh, And that just was the strangest thing. And it's not because I'm like this huge Kanye fan. It's like, Kanye music is obviously good. Like whatever you want to say about him, he could be the weirdest motherfucker breathing there. I think Jewish people will tell you Kanye's music is good and he you know, so they say he's been on the slander tour.
Speaker 2: I think Kim Gardashian ambarros his.
Speaker 1: Ex holes to tell you his music is good even if they don't like him.
Speaker 2: So for two brothers, young brothers that tell me he.
Speaker 1: Was whack, and one of them told me, they was like, Dirk is more of my swag, Kanye my swag. And I'm thinking to myself, like, you two niggas are Kanye West.
Speaker 2: These two niggas went to college.
Speaker 1: They ain't been in no trenches, they ain't went through none of the struggles that being in the trenches give you, and they was like, yeah, Dirk is more of my I just was listening to these niggas like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was just unbelievable. But that's where we act today.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine, like I can't even like if we don't all chime in because on what's going on in the world, rest is sure. This whole thing is connected. The plants is connected to the animals, The animals connected to us, us to the yo egos, fear, everything is connected. So anything we don't speak on, or anything we don't actually have an opinion on it very much has something to do with you. You can't sit around this motherfucker and act like you don't know. You can't sit around this motherfucker, act like it don't matter. That's not liberal at all. See, and that's what I realized. Am I truly a liberal rule?
Speaker 2: Right? Because because I just didn't give a fuck? Now again, that don't.
Speaker 1: Mean I'm hitler for homosexual people, I'm not oppressing them. I ain't gonna go out and fight nobody fucking gay. I don't give a fuck if you're gay or not. That fucking no matter to me. As far as how we need to interact and do business or be friends or whatever. You know what I mean, it don't matter. But the excuse can no longer be I'm liberal because I don't care. I actually do care. See, there is a space that I care about people getting fucked up just because of a sexual preference. I'm not cool with that, straight up. I fight a motherfucker about that. Like, I ain't gonna like if my homeboy gay, and you think you're gonna fight my homi because you gay, You getting junk by a gay nigga and a motherfucking crip.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's real, because that's not gonna change how I interact with him. But it's also I'm not okay with it being a reason you target somebody. But at this point, the promotion is way past just promoting a safe environment for people that belong to a specific community.
Speaker 2: It's way way.
Speaker 1: Way, way, way way past that way way way way past that. We so far past that shit is scary. We so past that shit is scary. I think a huge issue again is taking God away from people. If you take God away from people, you're gonna take morality away from a lot of people. Most people can't they don't have enough time in their life to read and formulate their own morality. Most people come from really different circumstances. There's a huge amount of people that come from fucked up circumstances. You know, like poverty is not as common, but that's as sure people getting by check to check and they pairs bust the ass. You know, that's a big population in this country. So a lot of people only have that spirituality place that placed a fellowship and church and shit to really create morality. That's the only place they have. They don't have no fuckingwhere else. They not reading books, prime example. I feel like i'm pretty much a sophisticated person. A lot of times, I read and think, and I read a lot, and I think a lot, and I read a lot, and I think a lot, and I make time to read and think. Hell, I was a full fledged drug dealer reading books inside the fucking sharmhouse, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I always made time to develop my thought. My homeboys did not. So whatever the homie said was the moral standard, rest is sure eight out of every ten homie took that as the world standard. That's what religion right does for the world. It gives them a moral compass. But to be honest, the pursuit of freedom, it's always gonna end up going against religion. It's always gonna end up going against religion. It didn't start there, but eventually you go through so many barriers and then it start getting ridiculous. And next thing, you know, the next person to go is God. That's the next person God gotta go because you know, if God is here, then we don't have the freedom to.
Speaker 2: Which I don't fucking know what you don't have a freedom too. But that's what human beings tell themselves. You know.
Speaker 1: I was on highland right off of Hollywood boulevard the other day passing it. It used to be a Lucky Strike bowling alley. It's a hotel. I don't know what street this is, but it's a gas station on the corner. And it's a church on Highland. It's a church across the street. And the fucking church had a rainbow flag, a rainbow fucking flag on the church. The institution that is created right by the Bible, that's reinforced with the Bible, had a rainbow flag on it. Now, this is my thing, right that that shit just blew me away. I just I couldn't believe it, like it was unbelievable, because it was unfucking believable. It was unbelievable. It was like some shit I never saw before. Being gay is not a sin. Being gay is not a sin. Loving a man the way you love a woman is not a sin. Laying with the man the way you lay with the woman is a sin. Being gay is not a sin. Being a cross dresser is not a sin. Being trance is not a sin. None of those things are sins. The act that is homosexuality not just loving, but the actual physical act of having sex with the man, the way you have sex with the woman is what's the sin. I think that flag and ideas like that are just lazy and ridiculous. That is not how you support somebody's cause when you are supposed to be a structure of Christ, That's not how you support somebody's cause. You can have somebody homosexual in your church and you don't have to call them out. You could just pray for me and pray the best habit for him. And it's another weird thing too, It's like, if you are a homosexual man, why are you so desperate to look for other people's approval? Like shouldn't no human being be that desperate for approval? But it goes back to the beginning point. This whole world is just weak. This country, this whole shit is getting weak because it's just getting so fucking weak.
Speaker 2: Man fucking week week week, seven day week, two pound dumb ball week.
Speaker 1: We gotta stop this shit, bro, we gotta stop this. We have to really be reasonable. There's a perfectly great space somewhere in between, perfectly great space somewhere in between, somewhere in between. We live in a country, cuse, and this is another one of those things. We live in a country because that want to persecute drug dealers, but don't want to persecute drug addicts. We live in a country that want to persecute pimping, but don't want to persecute hoeing. We live in a country because where they don't want to cure a disease, they want to treat a disease. So it all come down to capitalism. It all comes down to some economics. Me and Cam talked about it. He swears like some Satan shit, and it might be. They just sound crazy to me to think that somebody could be that connected to Satan.
Speaker 2: That's one of them things.
Speaker 1: I really don't believe a lot of people, And I'm starting to believe that I'm tripping, like I don't believe this many motherfuckers is connected to Satan. Satan is not God. You feel me like, why would this many motherfuckers be connected to Satan? But when you think about it, a company like Budweiser who losing money but still don't get off the course when all of these motherfuckers care about his money. A company like Walmart losing money unless their reports are lies and they're not losing money, But I don't believe that they're not. I genuinely believe people do. The one thing people don't want cuz is their kids corrupted.
Speaker 2: People do not want you fucking with their kids.
Speaker 1: That's the one thing about motherfucking human beings, man or animals any don't nobody want you fucking with their kids. In this country that has been doing a horrible job of not fucking with people kids. Right now, in California, your fucking kid can go get an abortion without your permission, a real procedure, a dangerous procedure, without your permission. They have made it to where kids could come into this state at fourteen, fifteen, sixteen and get sexual changes. That that's what they're lobbying for. And I think it passed where a kid that's in Texas could come to California without their parents' permission and get.
Speaker 2: A sex change, like a real surgery that can kill you.
Speaker 1: Not only are they pulling God out of your life in this country, and they feel at one time God was forced in.
Speaker 2: Now they're forcing state in. State is forcing itself in.
Speaker 1: Right now, they're asking parents at county hospital and county places and Kaiser in different places. They're asking kids at fourteen years old, do you want your parents in the room. You know, like when when you go for a doctor visit and people in California can tell you this. They're asking parents, they're asking kids, do you want your parents in the room? Like, how the fuck you gonna ask this motherfucker do I want? He got insurance, his insurance go through somebody, but me, is he gonna pay the kopey on this shit?
Speaker 2: Why the fuck is you asking him?
Speaker 1: Everybody want to know what's fucked up with today's generation. You know what's fucked up. They don't got to earn shit, They don't. Kids are growing up because feeling like they have rights in the fucking household. They have rights.
Speaker 2: They fucking they kids have more right than they fucking parents. If if your.
Speaker 1: Kid don't fucking go to school, because you're gonna get in trouble. If your kid in Los Angeles missed so many days, they will put your ass in jail. Wait a minute, cause this is his class. How the fuck he not going to jail. They won't let you fuck the kids up. You can't whoop the kids. You can't you restricted on how to discipline when you are creating the motherfucking mutiny in these kids mind state is creating the mutiny in households. In the kids mind, the kids are inspired by mutiny created by the state. So you want to pull God out of people's life because whether or not you believe in God or nothing, but you cannot front God inspires goodness. Yeah, we could talk about slavery because at that time the world was a sick place and these motherfuckers had slaves. So this is how the human beings wanted to conduct themselves. So there were rules amongst how human beings conducted themselves. But you want to pull God out of the household and implement yourself.
Speaker 2: This is why be thinking, because it gotta be Satan.
Speaker 1: I didn't even I don't even fuck with Satan like that cuse but you cannot tell me some of this crazy shit cuz ain't like some biblically evil shit.
Speaker 2: Biblically evil.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about no motherfucking body settling, no dispute with no violence, cuz.
Speaker 2: That shit is old. That's the human experience itself.
Speaker 1: Hell, if you look in a Bible, Adam and Eve kids fucked each other off, one killed the other canaan Abel. If you go to the earliest human recordings history, niggas been beefing. I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about the inspiration of mutiny against God and the structure of parents. Who inspires me. This motherfucker's inspired these kids to go against what their parents are saying. Listen, I really genuine believe there are people that are born in this motherfucking world that are male right, that are are are the male as a sex, but really are a female trapped in the male's body. That's not impossible, you know, some tesla's come fucked up too. Shit can happen, Shit can be. It don't have to always be natural. Some shit can happen, But god damn it, you shouldn't be able to make a fucking decision like that until you fucking grown enough to fucking.
Speaker 2: Deal with it yourself. You ain't got no business telling nobody parents how to do this shit.
Speaker 1: So instead of you using the greatest morality in the world, you want to use your sophistication as state, as a country to come in these people's house and tell them how to fucking deal with their kids, like your fucking kids ain't fucked up?
Speaker 2: This shit crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm a liberal. I don't think I'm gonna because I don't have like I have some old school values, but they are done with sophistication, like you know what I mean, I do genuinely believe, you know, I should uh. I do believe women are not as strong as men. I think they are strong more internally, like they're more durable. But I understand why men and women shouldn't fight. I do get that, even when you got a Joscelyn and these retarded motherfucking women that think they can fight a man.
Speaker 2: I see she's slow, so she don't know no better. So I'm aware.
Speaker 1: But I think scientifically that makes sense to me, not because somebody passed down information and I just went with it.
Speaker 2: I pretty much sized up.
Speaker 1: Women, you know what I mean, and it's like, oh yeah, these motherfuckers definitely can't whip me, So you know, I get the concepts. But it's just a weird space to where religion pretty much only inspires greatness. You can have people misuse it and misinterpolated, but for the most of the population, it inspires them to practice discipline. Discipline is one of the greatest and closest ways to get into you know.
Speaker 2: Like like true spirituality.
Speaker 1: Discipline is like imperative to accomplish anything in this life. The greatest things that happen in this life, you know, from human's perspective, are done through discipline. The greatest things, I don't mean good, just impactful. The greatest things happen through discipline. The one of the greatest disciplinary you know, structure and organizations we have is what we reference as religion, which is those disciplines in worshiping Christ and believing in Christ. Those are the greatest discipline tools we have. It's just crazy to me, man, And I'm looking at it happen, and I'm watching it happen.
Speaker 2: I'm watching it happen. I'm watching it happen, and I look at.
Speaker 1: How I used to see it, and I look at how I see it now. This is what you know, maturation is all about. This is what being mature is all about. This is what it's all about. I don't know what's gonna happen next, man, I don't really know, But I don't think it's possible that it can be good.
Speaker 2: Nothing good could come from what's happening. Nothing good. It literally can only get worse.
Speaker 1: Like I'm trying to imagine a place cause where like or a universe that can spin off of this one where it can get better. It's impossible. It's impossible for it to get better the way we are going. It is impossible for where Americas had it to be better than it was. Discipline is needed to obtain anything great discipline. To create a society with no discipline, you it's pretty much guaranteed to be anarchy. I don't know how people feel about it. I don't know how people feel about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like I see some people being in the uproar, I would love to talk to somebody and listen to them explain to me something different, but I doubt they will.
Speaker 2: Most people that I talk to just feel their way through.
Speaker 1: The They just feel their way through the conversation.
Speaker 2: They just feel their way through the conversation.
Speaker 1: They don't take time to think, to research, read, come up with nothing. It's all about how they feel, and feeling could be very much based off your experiences.
Speaker 2: There was a.
Speaker 1: Time I didn't think selling drugs was wrong, like I thought I was against the law. But shit, the law been against black people since I've been alive, so that shit don't mean nothing. They sell drugs. That's how I saw it. I didn't understand my obligation to humanity, you know what I mean? Like, I didn't understand my obligation to amanity, to humanity, My brain feel me took time to adjust. I was young and immature, but I grew up and here we are now. But truly, man, the future lies in discipline, like greatness lies and discipline. There is no way to obtain this greatness without discipline.
Speaker 2: Bro that I ain't. There's no way, It's no fucking way possible.
Speaker 1: And if you create the world where children don't have to be disciplined and they can't be disciplined, or if you're gonna control how they can be disciplined. My brother the other day, this is the crazy shit. My brother the other day was in our family group chat. He was saying how hard he had it as a kid. He was like, man, I had it hard, you know, motherfuckers did this to me and that. But my brother was My older brother was bad as fuck. He was a thief. He used to steal, shitting people. He was selfish. He was a fucking crazy motherfucker. Baby age Ball was crazy, you know what. I'm sure he had his own problems based off of whatever experiences we all go through as childhood, but he acted like he had it's so bad. But I'm like, man, you were a bad kid, nigga. My brother is an optomicis tech right now. He's an amazing father. He's the best big brother ever. Because that fucking discipline getting your ass whooped is what shaped you into motherfucking the great person you are now. It's the reason why you won't take that fuck can step sometimes when you could take that step, but you like, let me not take that step because you remember that fucking ass whooping.
Speaker 2: I think my.
Speaker 1: Parents band sometimes have it the worst because to me, they have done a great job on a cast of fucking characters, and all of us are okay. All of us are okay. None of us have life in prison, yet none of us. They did the fucking best they could. I applaud the motherfuckers. I applaud my father, my step mom. I love the motherfuckers, my mom. Man, I love the motherfuckers. I thank God for that discipline.
Speaker 2: That shit crazy good looking out for tuning into the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a.
Speaker 1: Favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboys A King for the Black Effect podcast network and now hard radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah.