Speaker 1: All from Josh.
Speaker 2: Josh.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's something wrong?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: You doing Josh?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: Me and my girl are big fans of your show man?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Thank you? So are you with her right now?
Speaker 6: Yes, she's right next to me.
Speaker 7: She's going a little doodle pad.
Speaker 4: You want to hear from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd love to hear from you. Want to put her on the phone?
Speaker 4: Say yeah, Hi?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 8: Corey Corey?
Speaker 2: How did you? How did you and Josh first meet?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: God, I don't even know.
Speaker 4: She offered to suck my dick for some pack Oh come on, sorry to say.
Speaker 2: Corey, Corey, Corey, Corey. Can you do me a favor?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Could you go into another room real quick? Oh?
Speaker 3: Why? Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean I wanna? I want to. I want to ask you some questions. Okay, how did you? How did you and Josh first meet each other?
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure he added me on snapchat?
Speaker 2: He added you on snapchat? The first thing that he snapped you? Do you remember, like, oh, what it was that caught your attention?
Speaker 3: No clue, no clue.
Speaker 1: It was like five years here, it's.
Speaker 2: Five you guys are going on five years? Yes, hmm, okay, so let me ask you this. Then, if you don't remember what it was that initially caught your attention about Josh, what is it that continues to grasp your attention as the years go on? What is it about the relationship that excites you enough to remain in it?
Speaker 3: The weed?
Speaker 2: The weed? Just the weed.
Speaker 3: No, I'm joking, Corey.
Speaker 2: There must be something about Josh, some sort of redeeming qualities. Maybe he's charismatic, maybe he's just handsome. I don't know. I can't see him over the phone, But I mean, what is it that, you know, day after day, night after night, you continue to, you know, be so drawn to him? You know, I mean five years, it's a long time of your life.
Speaker 1: If I had to pick one thing, I'd say his dick.
Speaker 2: His dick, Yeah. What about his dick?
Speaker 9: Hm hm, taste good, has a nice curve to it.
Speaker 2: What about the balls?
Speaker 3: Hmmm?
Speaker 8: Not my favorite part?
Speaker 9: If we're being honest, What.
Speaker 2: Makes you prefer the dick over the balls? Is there anything that Josh could do to improve his balls to make them more adquate?
Speaker 7: I don't know if you could do that.
Speaker 1: Can you wax them? I feel like that would be so painful.
Speaker 2: Well, listen. I talked to Josh a little bit before this, and he told me he would do anything for you.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're here, listen.
Speaker 7: We should definitely waxing.
Speaker 3: Balls right now, Corey.
Speaker 2: I wish you the best of luck. I hope that you both are satisfied with the result of waxing Josh's balls. And I appreciate you guys going you have good rest of the night.
Speaker 1: You too, never goes on the line.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Paul from do you know?
Speaker 2: Judeo?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: I'm doing all right? So can I tell you about my invention?
Speaker 8: Or it's not really an invention in like the mechanical sense, but it's like a way of living.
Speaker 2: I guess sure, sure, I would love to hear your invention, Juna.
Speaker 8: Okay, So most people when they're like looking for clothes, they find things that are okay at best. But something that I've started doing within the past year, and I've become a hobby for me, is like making my own clothing. So I'll take old shirts, old sweaters, old pants that people don't wear any more, and I will customize them to be exactly what I want. I feel like if more people did this, there would be. I just feel like it could take fashion to a whole new level.
Speaker 2: You know, this is this is like sustainable fashion, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly, taking old clothes that people don't want turning into something you love and wear constantly.
Speaker 2: I see. I love that idea. I love that idea because you know, in the thrift stores there's some good stuff. That's why mackelvie wrote that song.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what attracted people about that song is they heard something different. Everyone's always bragging about, you know, their their Gucci or their you know what name, designer brand, this designer brand. That dude, there's some good stuff in the thript shop.
Speaker 8: I feel like there's a special a certain amount of like personality that comes with making your own as well, Like, yeah, you have that Gucci shirt, but dude, I made these pair pants myself. They're much cooler than your Gucci pants.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. It is. There's got to be something empowering about walking around with clothes that you yourself designed or you know. The thing is is that a lot of people they don't have necessarily the skills or the equipment necessary to do that, but are what skills or equipment aren't necessary do you have a sewing machine.
Speaker 8: You don't need a sewing machine. All you need is needle, bread, time and patience maybe tank wow, how and.
Speaker 2: Do it with a Neil threat? Juno, tell me are first are you wearing? Are you wearing any garments currently that are of your own creation?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 2: What of the ones that you're wearing? Which which that you're currently wearing is your favorite?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm actually only one wearing one thing that I made myself. It's a pair of shorts that has their like dark green that I dyed dark green myself and has been laced strimps that I got from Joannes that I sewed onto the bottom. They're very very few.
Speaker 2: And how long did it take you to make that?
Speaker 8: Well, it was really just going on the lace trim It took about If I did it with the machine would takes thirty minutes. But since I did my hand, I put on a good movie, took me about two hours.
Speaker 6: It was fine.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I mean patience for that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it definitely does take patience. But like I'm somebody who's like very fluid with my expression and gender and whatnot, so being able to customize things to be personalized is such an amazing feeling. I feel like any with like body issues or like doesn't know how to express their anything. Making your own closes a great way.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, you know, it's always good whether or not. You know. Close is a great example of a medium of self expression. It's so great to have. Uh. You know a lot of people, you know, they use clothes as a medium of expression, but they don't necessarily have those skills to go the extra step as supposed to just buying cool clothes, but making them that as a whole, another layer of of of depth to the expression. Yeah, I'm a big fan, a big fan. I love that.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 6: It much skill.
Speaker 8: It honestly just takes patience. Like if you have the patience to get shipped wrong and sew something incorrectly and undo it and do it again, you're gonna be fine. It doesn't take skill, It just takes patient.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I'm wondering which is the harder sell. It takes skill or it takes patience.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think I think the patience is not something easily come.
Speaker 7: By in our day to day life nowadays.
Speaker 2: M hm, Well, listen, Juno, I think I think this is a movement worth spreading. You know, I agree you should make little You should make tiktoks. Dude, make tiktoks like you do. You make tiktoks doing the like. Here's how to sew shit.
Speaker 8: I don't show people, but what I'll do is I'll be like, hey, my names. You know, this is a shirt that I customized myself. Here's how I did it, and I'll post it. And I've got about a thousand followers.
Speaker 2: So ah, where can we find you? June? I want to I want to give you the bump.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I appreciate that my TikTok is at Do you know the Sun?
Speaker 2: We did it? Do you know this? You said you know the Sun?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I's been like the son in this guy.
Speaker 2: Is there any underscores or dollar signs or queues or x X actes or just you know the sun?
Speaker 7: Let me check.
Speaker 8: I think it's just it's Juno underscore the dot sun.
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Why do people do why? It makes it more confusing if you put the underscore and the period.
Speaker 8: Yeah I know, and I have that in my bio.
Speaker 2: Everyone gon follow Juno underscore the dot sun. Jenna, thank you so much for sharing. You have a wonderful rest of the night.
Speaker 4: All right, but.
Speaker 1: How from red.
Speaker 2: Red?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Switch up?
Speaker 2: How old are you read?
Speaker 7: I am twenty five.
Speaker 2: You're twenty five?
Speaker 1: Yes, certain?
Speaker 2: Twenty five?
Speaker 7: What human years?
Speaker 2: I guess human years? Do you feel human? Because a lot of people think that consciousness is binary. You know, a chicken is unconscious. We as human beings, are conscious. A lot of people like to think that the animalistic tendencies within us have been replaced by the human tendencies, but that is incorrect. In reality, our brains, while they have tendencies and operation modes that are unique to human beings, such as creativity, imagination, empathy, Yes those are our brains are not filled with those things alone. They're still filled there. Our human tendencies live in the same brain as roommates with our animalistic tendencies. Our brains first lust.
Speaker 7: Our lizard blink right, survival or survival by the flight.
Speaker 2: So mess So why I I ask you, while you say that you are twenty five human years old, I want to know do you feel as though you tend to lean more into your human side or your animal side?
Speaker 7: It depends on the moment.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty creative. I do, I draw, I make about this would work? Tell me about right now? This moment is almost surreal. I mean, I'm talking to the get Go. I wouldn't expect to be talking to the get over here.
Speaker 1: I am m M.
Speaker 2: Almost happen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it was very very.
Speaker 2: You say, this feels out of body.
Speaker 7: In a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell me about that.
Speaker 7: Uh well, I'm just chilling in that room, and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna call it get go because I kind of had a question, but I was actually.
Speaker 1: Expecting you to answer.
Speaker 2: You have a question, you.
Speaker 7: Say, yeah, But since the whole theme of the night was kind of going in the sex direction, I don't know if I shoul ask it now, because.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, the theme of the night started out in a sex direction because there was a bunch of thirteen year olds calling me. But now I feel like, now that we got that out of the way, we had a few we had enough conversations with real people that we can go We can, you know, talk about whatever you want. I mean, look, at any given time, you can talk about whatever you want. You know, the topic of the evening, the current wave. And I do want everyone called into this show or is thinking about calling into the show, to know that the current wave, the current vibe of the room, does not have to be the vibe of the room forever. I want each individual caller to bring with them whatever vibe they feel fits to their individual call, not feel pressured by the vibes that came before or the vibes that might come after. I want to know about your specific individual vibe. Please tell me your question. I would love to hear.
Speaker 7: All right, all right, So a couple, a couple came, well, they approached me, not will not really approached me. But in the dams they the husband wants to do like the Cuthold thing with he wants me to bang his wife and he wants to like watch and be humiliated. But he doesn't want to like he wants. He doesn't want to like join in.
Speaker 1: He said, he.
Speaker 7: Wants me to give his wife what he can't. And I don't know how I feel about that. I mean, the wife is really hot, but.
Speaker 1: They're older, like.
Speaker 7: Probably like late thirties. To meet them, I knew them from just like they were older class like probably I don't know, like ten years older, but I played baseball, and like we just kind of knew them from like, you know, like the guy the guy I know, the guy he played baseball and we just kind of knew him. He was like umpire when we were like little kids, you know, and shit like that when he was in high school and so we kind of I've kind of known him for a while. But uh, that was kind of out of the blue.
Speaker 2: Interesting, So you've known this guy for a while.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean like I've I've known him. It wasn't like I was like, you know, his buddy, like you know, we were like having barbecues and hanging out and shit like you know, but I've just I've known him. I've known of him, I guess a few years. And I'm just wondering, like what i mean the white But it's like I've never saying somebody's wife while he was in the room.
Speaker 2: We'll walk me through, walk me through this here. So you're attracted to the wife, and that would be your primary motivation for taking parts, I.
Speaker 7: Assume, Yeah, I mean yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: But you're hesitanting because you're uncomfortable of the idea.
Speaker 7: I don't want to jump on my back or something that's like, or are.
Speaker 2: You afraid of your own safety in this situation?
Speaker 7: Not necessarily No, I mean, uh I would.
Speaker 2: You just said you were afraid of him jumping on your back. He said he's not going to jine in. He's not interested in having any sexual activity with you or even his wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the same time as you. He just wants to watch, I assume, masturbate while he watches that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is another thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, as long as I don't make sure hit him eye contact, I mean I just could be fine. But I don't hear him grunting and shit either in the corner, so I don't. I don't know how to go about it because he's I mean, he's like he's like like he was a cool guy, like when we played baseball and you know, all that shit. But this kind of caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting him to approach me to that kind of a question.
Speaker 2: And then, well, you know, there's there's a few pros here. The pros is that you know, you get to engage in in in sex with a person that you're interested in who who was interested in you, which is nice, and then you get a new experience out of this. Because let me tell you something is this comes off as weird to you at first, but look, you never know, man, you might get in there. You can always no, no, here's the thing. You can anticipate. You can try to think about how you might feel in a certain situation, but you won't really know. You can always go, oh, I'm gonna feel weird about that, that I'm gonna be scared in this situation, I'm gonna be this in this situation, but you.
Speaker 7: Won't really really know until I'm there.
Speaker 2: Until you're having sex with that guy's wife and he's watching you and something. Don't discount the idea that something unconscious could awaken at that moment that you did not know was in you, and that could lead you down a whole path of of of sexual experience that could be beautiful for you that you would have never walked had you shied away from this new experience. That's the presence, the con the con You feel a little weird for a little bit.
Speaker 7: Well because like the weird like what the what the weirdest part about it was was he said that he wanted to watch while he was humiliated in the corner, and I don't know if he wanted me to like like point out him in the back or something, or like fucking.
Speaker 2: I think I look, look, I think that again. Maybe you'll be pointing at this guy and laughing. Maybe you I don't know, maybe throw a tomato at him or something, and you're like, wow, that was incredible. Maybe you throw a tomato at him and you come at that exact moment and you realize that this is your thing now. And now. The great thing about this is that if that happens, not only do you go down this road to fulfilling sexual experience that you did not know is avable to yourself. Along the way, you're helping other couples. Like let's say that you participated this, you help this guy out with his cuckhold fetish, and they're like, oh, that was great, I want to do that again. You find another couple that's like, what we need is an open minded, handsome young man who's comfortable with who he is and what he likes, and you're like, I'm that guy. I'll rise to that occasion for you, and you can be that person for others, can help other people. While helping yourself. That's that's that's that's possibly happen. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying you should do it either way. I'm just saying that there might be a path that you don't even know about it. I just want you to stay open minded. I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you never ever should. But you know, looks be open minded in life. You never know where it is.
Speaker 6: And I'm kind of like I'm sitting on the fence of it too, Like.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you know, if this gets this dude off and the chicken because she's I guess apparently this dude has like a mushroom, like a little mushroom in his pants or something, and so at least it gets a little bit your.
Speaker 1: Health for her.
Speaker 7: But but what if it's like the whole and the whole like Molly Ndia may thing where they say, don't have sex while you're on Molly because you'll love the feelings so much that it wanted to be the same again unless you're on Molly. What if it's like that kind of situation, and then I'm like chasing the dragon, you know.
Speaker 2: Like, what if this happens, what if that happens. Look, you only live. Let's go have some with some guy's wife.
Speaker 7: All right, man, I appreciate the advice, of course, of course, it's you pushed me over the fence.
Speaker 2: I don't look. Do whatever you feel comfortable with. Don't feel pushed, but you know, keep your mind.
Speaker 7: Well, I was meaning one way or the other, and I just kind of wanted someone to be like, just do it, and you just kind of like like you just enjoy life, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Call back, let us know how it went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 2: I will. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 7: All right, you too, all from Brian.
Speaker 2: Brian.
Speaker 6: How are you doing tonight, mister ghek, I'm doing hope. Let me turn that off, my bee.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I'm a gecko on the computer and I.
Speaker 6: Love it, bro, and I love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you very much. I'm glad someone appreciates it. You know. Sometimes sometimes I really do appreciate it, because sometimes I feel as though you ever have those little moments where you're like, oh, I'm living in the Truman Show and my reality is fake.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I just watched a movie that again like a million time.
Speaker 10: The other day.
Speaker 6: I love that movie.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I do wonder if all of the chatters in my stream are bots, and I find just sitting here alone, but truly alone.
Speaker 6: You're not alone, bro, You have all these people talking with you, But what if they're bots? That's what the get across America is. You want to visit all your people, all your friends.
Speaker 2: What if they're bots?
Speaker 6: Do you know that the activation code?
Speaker 4: Listen?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 6: Brian?
Speaker 2: Brian? If you ever meant it something?
Speaker 6: I mean like maybe like stone snacks of like shitty food that I probably shouldn't eat.
Speaker 2: But like stone snacks.
Speaker 6: I don't know, like you ever like get stoned and like you have very few like food in your phage, like you let me just throw this shit together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I used to uh, I uh A couple of times. I would see if there were different sort like I would do this thing where I would melt cheese on various items and rank them so but they were unconventional items, like I would melt cheese onto a cookies and cream pop tart, see if it tastes.
Speaker 6: Okay, at least the're edible, like like you're melting cheese on like just a shoe for shits and giggle.
Speaker 2: No, I'd melt cheese on a cookies and cream pop tart that was actually pretty good.
Speaker 6: I know you're not the first person that told me that. I believe that, Like people put cheese on pop tarts before.
Speaker 2: I've melted cheese on Scooby Doo fruit snacks.
Speaker 6: Now it was just like in like, how are you melting? It is just like you got a the warmer, you gott an twos up and.
Speaker 2: Microwaves the microwave, put it in the microwaves. The Scooby snacks didn't turn out so well because what happened is the snacks, the snacks would also sort of take on a liquid form and I would have to just eat it with a spoon. I could it no longer became a finger food? How did it taste melted down? How does it taste? The flavor of these fruit snacks definitely engulfed the cheese. It was definitely far more prominent than the cheese flavor, because I believe that sweet tends to overtake savory when you mix the two. And so there was a hint of cheese, but it was primarily fruit snack, all right.
Speaker 6: What type of cheese also another question?
Speaker 7: Is what is it like?
Speaker 6: Your top tier the best ee of me melted cheese, and the lowest tier like never doing that shit ever again.
Speaker 2: I would put let's see, lowest tier probably peeps, cheese on peeps and then the cheese on the cookies and cream pop tart was pretty damn good.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you now that I've shared with you some of my combinations, what were some of yours?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Just nasty like sandwiches. It was like whatever meats in Like do you ever have like that afterpool sandwich? Whereas like as a kid, you growing up, you're really tired after the pool, you want to put chips on a sandwich. You look back on that and it's pretty gross, and then you get stoned there again and it's like, yo, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: No, I think putting I think the chips should be a standard part of the sandwich experience. Well, it adds a crunchiness that is not typical. It's not typical to put the ritos on your sandwich, but it should be. It should be.
Speaker 6: I love those like little potato sticks. I don't know that's what they're called, Like French fries sticks or something. These are pretty good on on like a n Ice burger.
Speaker 2: With the guy with the guy the caps it's got the guy who's got the cap on, the guy that looks like Elmer Fudd hot fries.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: In a long time, yeah, ham and cheese sandwich would actually be would actually be busting. As the kids say, yeah it's falling nowadays. Well, tell me what was the best stone or snack you've created in your career as a as a mixologist.
Speaker 6: I got you. I'm a huge cheese an, right, so you take three cheese, all right, You shave off all the cheese on the outside, all that the grind, chopp it in half, and then you put your choice of jelly. It's like I chose apple butter, but you can choose like any type of jelly you want, wrapping in pisant dough and then bake that. It's the perfect like pastry with three cheese, and the sweetness of the jelly should fire.
Speaker 2: M Jelly and cheese. Yeahod you tend to cringe. People tend to cringe when someone describes something sweet but also cheesy. But I think that it's an underdeveloped palette. And I think that you and I visionaries. Maybe too strong of a word, but I'll leave that word on the table here. We're definitely exploring, you know, unexplored territory.
Speaker 6: The new frontier of food making.
Speaker 2: Listen, what's ther name was?
Speaker 6: Brian?
Speaker 2: Brian? I wish you the best of luck in your further trailblazing. I appreciate you calling.
Speaker 6: In hell Man, Hell yeah, Man, appreciate you too, boyd YouTube.
Speaker 1: Box, How from Laura?
Speaker 2: Laura? Have you ever invented something?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so when I was a kid, I was really lazy, and what I did is I set up my room so that I could control everything with strings. So I would just pull a cord next to my bed and I'd turn off the lights, or I pull a cord and I turn on the fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the real Laura who just walked into the room.
Speaker 4: It's my wife.
Speaker 2: Wait, you used your wife's name.
Speaker 4: I did, really.
Speaker 2: Hold on. I want to talk to your Let me talk to your wife real quick.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hey here, hello.
Speaker 2: What's your what's your husband's name?
Speaker 5: Oh, my husband's names is Fernando, Fernando. I got busted.
Speaker 2: What Fernando? Why was Lauren using your name?
Speaker 4: I can see you.
Speaker 10: I can see you my wife's name, right, he says, he gets to use my name because I'm his wife.
Speaker 2: Is that part of your contract?
Speaker 4: That's totally part of the contract you take.
Speaker 2: Normally spouses will take each other's last names. But I've never heard of people taking each other's first names.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I haven't taken his name yet.
Speaker 9: It's too expensive.
Speaker 2: It's expensive. What do you mean? What hold on? What do you mean? They charge you? Who's then? What are you talking about? It's your name, you can just it's your who doesn't make any sense? Who charges you? It's your name?
Speaker 10: To legally change my name so I can change it on all documents and government documents.
Speaker 2: Just start telling people to call you.
Speaker 5: By that name I have, like informally.
Speaker 2: No, formally, you decide to form. This is your life. This is your name. You can't give You can't give the sanctity of your name over to the government. This is who he is? Is your identity here there? You can't who is. You can't make other people charge you to what your name is.
Speaker 10: If I want it on thee the government paper.
Speaker 2: Fernando, have you ever invented anything?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: It keeps cutting off? Yeah, So like I was saying.
Speaker 2: No, I was talking to Fernando.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, Fernando me or Fernando Laura.
Speaker 2: Laura. You were telling me, okay, you know what, let's listen. Let's let's let's hear yours first, because you were telling me that you ricked up your device with saw traps, and I want to hear about that.
Speaker 4: Not saw traps. It was just you know, little levers and pulleys so you can turn the lights on and off from your bed, close the door, raise the curtain. Just lazy stuff like that that once you're in bed, you don't want to get up to do so I just put in a little work, got it set up, and I was able to be lazy.
Speaker 2: You're a little Jimmy Neutron mixed with some Ferris buell or. I like it. What do you do now?
Speaker 4: I work at a library.
Speaker 2: You work at a library.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do home delivery for seniors.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you a thing. It seems as though at such a young age you were very crafty. How come you didn't become an engineer or a scientist of some kind.
Speaker 4: I just don't like that culture. There's just this need to like automate everything and there's just too much time crunch, and it's just it's too much math too. I'm not super into math.
Speaker 2: You're not super into math. Your mind's reading.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I prefer reading over math.
Speaker 2: What do you actually do with this library?
Speaker 4: So I set up delivery for seniors or for people who can't or have trouble leaving their home. M So if for some reason they can't leave their home or they find it difficult, they can sign up for home delivery, and I do that.
Speaker 2: Do you know what you gotta do?
Speaker 4: What I gotta do?
Speaker 2: You gotta buy like miles and miles and miles of string and then rig up a device that goes like you like you layout string from your library to every senior's home in that area and make us that they pull a string and a book goes from the library into their home. You should do that, well.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't like drone delivery be easier than strings in this situation.
Speaker 2: Look, you're the scientists. You figure it out.
Speaker 4: There is already a drone library delivery. But it's like Washington, Laura, You're.
Speaker 2: Not here to talk about the future. I'm here to live in the present.
Speaker 4: You're asking about inventions.
Speaker 2: You sure I appreciate both of you very much. Laura, don't let the government take control of your identity. I wish you bought the beautiful rest of the night. Thank you guys so much for calling in.
Speaker 4: Thanks Lyle, wait, I do have one question. Are you still there?
Speaker 2: I'm still there?
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't want to like docks or anything, but are you in any way related to fran Dresser? Like, is it remotely possible?
Speaker 2: Why do you ask?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the same last name. Well, I don't even know if it's her real last name, but yeah, it's there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, friend, we text every once in a while.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying if you know them. I'm saying if you could be related.
Speaker 2: She's my second cousin.
Speaker 4: I'm skeptical, but I'll believe you.
Speaker 2: Gek, you can believe whatever you want. This is America, Fernando, Well, you can believe.
Speaker 4: Anything you want anywhere in the world.
Speaker 2: This is true.
Speaker 4: Just keep it hit sometimes, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll talk to you guys, sir. All right, bye, Hey, folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment, but If you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to Patreon dot com slash lyle forever, and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive Gek Legends discord Patreon dot com slash lyle forever. All right, back to.
Speaker 11: The calls, all from Melbow.
Speaker 2: Melbow?
Speaker 1: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: Melbow?
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I'm good. How are you? Holy shit, I'm I'm so excited. I'm sorry. This is only my fourth stream. I can't believe I got in.
Speaker 2: This is only your fourth stream.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm loving this.
Speaker 9: This is great.
Speaker 10: I love your speed.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Melbow. Where how did you find the stream?
Speaker 10: It was in one of the No, who was it? Somebody was hosting your stream when they were offline?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was perfect.
Speaker 2: Who what do you remember? Who it was?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 10: Vectroid live.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 2: I have no idea who that is? I have to tell them, I said, thank you.
Speaker 10: No problem. Their streams are very over well, they're fantastic. They mix music interesting.
Speaker 2: I don't really do music. I don't really I don't really know what I do. I just sit in a chair and I take and I talk to people on the phone.
Speaker 10: You know, well, you know you're doing a great job.
Speaker 2: Thank you. No, I appreciate that. I need you know. You know, as hard as I always preach, like, you know, you shouldn't care about other people's opinions of you, But if you were really living that, you would not care about other people's opinions of you, even when they're good opinions, you know.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: I always feel like if you're if you get to what is it, what's the word? If you get too high off of other people's compliments of you, it leaves you vulnerable to feeling bad when other people insult you. Because if you're gonna not listen to anyone's opinions, you got to not listen to them when they're good and when they're bad and develop something like, you know, sort of an interior way of of being. I'm trying to do that better.
Speaker 10: I mean, I am too. I think that's a good point, though, But rather than just ignore everything, it's trying to like kind of compound it all together and see what's the kind of coming out in the middle, you know, like take time and reflect about what they're saying and maybe why as to who they are as a person and what they think about you, and is that your problem or is it there always a mystery?
Speaker 2: It's true, It's true. I try to not let other people have influence over my life or thoughts, which is an impossible task unless if you're like an enlightened you know, person or something, which I am not. But I'd like to consider myself on the road. I like to consider myself an active trier of not caring what other people think, not someone who's achieved full success on it.
Speaker 10: But you know, yeah, I mean every day that we live, we just try to strive and be better for ourselves and for the people around us. For yeah, that's that's all you can do.
Speaker 2: Sometimes try to help the person we better people. Sometimes we sit around all day watching long plays of Sonic Heroes for GameCube.
Speaker 1: So it's very specific.
Speaker 2: What have you ever invented something?
Speaker 10: It's I invented a word. I was going to try to figure out if that counted, but.
Speaker 2: That absolutely counts.
Speaker 1: Please, okay, thank you.
Speaker 10: So, you know when you get really excited because you have pancakes and you eat them too quickly, so it kind of feels like you're choking, but you're not actually choking, so you play it off and you have to like drink some water, but then you're good. I call that pancake throat.
Speaker 2: Pancake throats.
Speaker 10: Yes, I invented the word pancake throat. It can work with other things like waffles or basically any kind of britty sort of thing, but pancake throat.
Speaker 2: Theoretically, whatever you're choking on, you have that thing threat. So if someone's choking on a hot dog, they have hot dog throats.
Speaker 10: I did almost choke on a hot dog at the zoo once.
Speaker 9: It was pretty bad.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of the paramedics come to revive to like help someone out is choking on a hot dog, and they're like, he has hot dog throat.
Speaker 10: I'm so sorry he uh he got. It's the worst hot hot dog throat I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: He dies.
Speaker 2: Why pancake Why specifically just pancakes. I feel like I like the concept of if someone's choking on a thing. They have that thing throat. I'd like to open it up. I'd like to open it up to all various sorts of things as supposed to keeping it closed to just pancakes.
Speaker 10: So I do love that, and I want to build on it. I had specifically picked pancake throat because you're not actually choking, but you're wrote just like it's like it's not actually choking, like you can still breathe and you're fine, but it's it's that weird, like I got too excited about pancakes and I even too quickly, and now I'm like a little choking.
Speaker 3: Mh is this.
Speaker 2: I now I'm curious. I feel like the fact that you invented a word for it implies that this happens to you a lot.
Speaker 9: I really like pancakes.
Speaker 2: Don't get too much pancakes there. We don't watch you a die of pancakes.
Speaker 10: Throat well.
Speaker 2: Just sort of lubricated as it goes down.
Speaker 10: If that's if that's how God's going to take me, then you know that's how I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: I respect it.
Speaker 10: Would you say your name was oh Melbow?
Speaker 2: Melbow? Thank you so much for sharing thank you.
Speaker 10: Have a good night you too.
Speaker 11: Good Bye.
Speaker 10: Paul.
Speaker 2: From Anthony Anthony, how are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm doing my best? Anthony. What's what can I do for you this evening?
Speaker 1: I just figured, you know, I've been seeing here around a lot. I figured i'd call you.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 9: I like you.
Speaker 1: I like what you do. It makes me, It makes me happy to see it.
Speaker 2: Thank you aunt today. Tell me I want to hear a little bit more about that feeling like happy in what way? Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, like just you know good about what you're doing for people and how you're doing it and stuff.
Speaker 2: Thanks man, I appreciate that. What mhm mm hm? So you say, like what what you're doing for people? Because I don't know, I don't necessarily like I don't really know what I'm doing. I don't know if like, uh, talking to people is helping them, although I guess it is. Yeah, I mean I judge what I'm doing. I just try to just keep doing it.
Speaker 1: I think you're I think you're giving a lot of people an outlet, you know what I mean, like someone to come to like a friend to come and tell talk to you and like chill out with I think that's what you're giving a lot of people.
Speaker 2: What's what's your name again? Anthony?
Speaker 1: My name is Anthony, Yeah, Anthony.
Speaker 2: I mean, how can I help you anything? Going on? What's what's? What's shake? And Anthony?
Speaker 1: I'm doing all right. My uh my lovely girlfriend just went on vacation, so I'm kind of doing my own thing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And is this the first time in a while that she's been You've been away from her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm I'm settling it. Huh oh, not long. It's only been like maybe two months. It's coming up on three.
Speaker 2: I think, how'd you guys meet?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: I worked at an ihat and uh and her and I went to the same high school. But I yeah, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: And youd her with the Heimli.
Speaker 1: Like you you know exactly how it went.
Speaker 2: I'm so I want to hear the real story.
Speaker 1: But no, Yeah, we went to the same high school and I'd never like actually talked to her there, but she came in and then she kept coming in. That's sort of how I like met her, and I met like the whole friend group.
Speaker 3: Do that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: So you were you were the cute waiter that they were, Yeah, Yeah, I like that. That's that's a cute story. I like, how old are you?
Speaker 1: I am turning twenty scene, I'm nineteen right now.
Speaker 2: That's a cute story because I feel like most people are are doing the apps and yeah, the apps was like, man, I wish I could meet someone like in a you know how they used to do it in the old.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not a big fan on like like dating apps. They don't really get to me. M m, like I know some people who swear by it. I could never.
Speaker 2: Mmm, so ant Anthey, have you ever invented.
Speaker 1: Something like you know, just ranted?
Speaker 2: You said rancid.
Speaker 1: Ramped or did you say vents?
Speaker 2: Have you ever.
Speaker 1: I got I got a few ideas. I just came up with one tonight, actually for perpetual motion. But everyone tells me I'm crazy.
Speaker 2: You invented the idea of perpetual motion.
Speaker 1: I thought it something that might work. Tell us, So, you know those big water wheels they got in flowing rivers. Yeah, so what if we took one of those and we made a loop of water that was constantly running with a equal downhill and uphill to keep it going, and it just powered the water you know the water wheel.
Speaker 2: Wait, you're telling me it was equally uphill and equally downhill. So it kept going on and ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, does that is?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: Does that work?
Speaker 1: And might? I haven't you know, I haven't looked too far into it. I'm just coming up with it.
Speaker 2: But mind said, you will have efficiency Uncle Steve, We're gonna say you will have efficiency loss.
Speaker 1: No, there's no way this is full proof I thought of it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look, I'm dumb as ship and I don't know anything. So I mean, if you if you're telling, if you're like asking me if I think this will work, I'm like, sure. You seem like you've thought this through much more than I have or ever will, so to uh two, I'm on board. I don't know how I can help, but I support the vision.
Speaker 1: Your Yeah, your support is all I need.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make this happen. I'm gonna you're gonna hear about me on the news and I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say the therapy, get go got me through this.
Speaker 2: Love it, Love it. Their name was Panther, It's still Anthony.
Speaker 1: Anthony.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you man. You have a good rest of the night, of course.
Speaker 5: Man, you too, you too.
Speaker 2: Anthony, Anthony, come on, come on, Anthony. I was on a call with someone today. I don't know if he's here. I was. It was a call with someone who we're going to be shooting for the Gek Across America documentary, and we were talking to him because we wanted to shoot a scene with us at that We wanted to shoot at a at a bar. So we asked him, are you twenty one? And he said, I've been twenty one for three years now. And what he meant when he said that was that he's twenty four years old. But what I thought he was saying was that he's been twenty one for three years, which would not make sense.
Speaker 11: Paul from Sarah.
Speaker 2: Sarah, he Larah, God closes a rose. He opens to Sarah. How are you doing, Doug?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Uh? Have we ever spoken before, Sarah?
Speaker 4: We have not.
Speaker 2: How old are you? I'm twenty, you're twenty You're twenty thousand years old? That's very old.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Are you on speakerphone right now? It's a little hard to hear you.
Speaker 9: I am, I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Is this better to us?
Speaker 2: Slightly better? Can you guys will hear Sarah? Sarah?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: How did you? How did you find yourself here? Sarah?
Speaker 11: I saw a TikTok and then I found your twitch and now I'm here.
Speaker 2: Likely Story.
Speaker 11: I'm being serious.
Speaker 9: I didn't think you were.
Speaker 2: That's why I think you're being serious too. That's why I said Likely Story. You you didn't think you would be here? You say, yes, where did you think you would be?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I didn't expect an answer.
Speaker 2: And now that you have one? How do you feel.
Speaker 10: A little anxious?
Speaker 11: But it's okay?
Speaker 2: Mhm? Is there anything in particular? And it's okay? If not that you wanted to talk about this evening?
Speaker 11: Not really, I was just curious.
Speaker 2: You were curious, like about if if the number was real, if you would be able to get in, if like how the conversation would go you?
Speaker 11: Yes, exactly, okay?
Speaker 2: And has you do you feel like in the short duration of time that you've been on has your curiosity been satisfied? Or is there anything about this experience that you remain curious about that I could possibly explain for you. I don't know.
Speaker 11: I'm honestly, I think I'm pretty satisfied.
Speaker 2: Good good, Sarah, have you ever invented something? I have not?
Speaker 9: Should I have?
Speaker 2: Should you have?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: I don't believe in shoulds. I hate. I hate shoulds.
Speaker 3: Interesting?
Speaker 11: How come?
Speaker 2: Shoulds are just like expectations that come out of thin air? And if there's one thing I fucking hate, it's you know, it's expectations.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I mean what does that mean? You should have invented something? Do you feel as though you should have invented something?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I meant more in the context of your show, like.
Speaker 2: Is it Oh, could you have prepared an answer before calling in?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: I mean like I prepared minimally to receive your call, so I would expect you to put in the same amount of preparation making it.
Speaker 11: I like that answer.
Speaker 2: So who are you, Sara? What do you do to do you pay rents?
Speaker 11: I still live with my parents, but I work at a pet store.
Speaker 2: You work at a pet store? What do you do there?
Speaker 11: I mean, I like help with the animals with like cleaning and feeding and everything like that.
Speaker 2: Do you do you clean up a lot of shit?
Speaker 11: Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you ever come home from the pets store smelling like shit?
Speaker 11: I mean probably, but thankfully everyone's nice enough to not let me know.
Speaker 2: That that's not that if? No, if you wouldn't you want someone to let you know that you smell like shit? If you smell like shit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Actually, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: What else? What else should we know about you? Sarah?
Speaker 11: I'm not sure. I like to keep myself, keep to myself until I know people.
Speaker 2: Do you how much longer until you feel like you know us?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't even have the stream open anymore. I can't read what people are saying.
Speaker 2: No, don't read the chat. The chat is is a wild is wild? They're unhinged.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay?
Speaker 11: Are they being nice?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter, doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm not reading.
Speaker 2: No, look when people there's no reason to read the chat when you're on the phone, because I mean, I don't read the chat while I'm talking to college because it's it's distracting.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: The only chat going on right now is between is between you and me.
Speaker 11: This is true, Okay, this is interesting.
Speaker 3: I like this good.
Speaker 2: I'm glass? What else? Sarah? All right, so you work at a pet store. You weren't expecting to get on You've never invented anything. You live with your parents? Are you in school? Do you do school?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm taking a break right now, but I am going to go back at some point.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you plan to go back for?
Speaker 11: I was a psych major, actually.
Speaker 2: A psych major. Interesting, So you do you have aspirations of becoming a real therapist.
Speaker 11: Yeah, some kind of therapists. I don't want to do like normal therapy, but some kind of other fun type mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Some kind of other fun type of therapist, like.
Speaker 11: Art therapists, the like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting. You know, here's a pro tip. I mean, I'm not a real therapist, but I've you know, I'm learning that you don't really need a degree to be a therapist. You can just go pretend to be one on the internet and people will and you can actually, you can be very upfront about the fact that you're not a real therapist and that no one should trust you, and people they'll still come to you for advice. So I the the the degree part of that. If you were trying to cut costs on anything in your life, you know, you could consider that.
Speaker 11: Interesting.
Speaker 1: I will keep that in mind, Sarah.
Speaker 2: But look, before we go, I mean, is there anything that you want the people at home to know, not even about you, but about just the world world in general. A message if you if you could send the message out to all the people of the world, what would that message be. What do you want the folks to know?
Speaker 11: I want the folks to know that happiness and comfort is the most important part of it.
Speaker 2: M hmm. I disagree with that, but I appreciate you sharing.
Speaker 11: Oh, what's my opinion?
Speaker 2: It's true, No, I mean, it is your opinion. I don't know. I don't disagree with the fact that it is your opinion.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 2: I just I disagree with the sentiment.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well, we're all entitled to our own.
Speaker 2: You know. I think that comfort I mean, it depends because you know I you know, well, it depends on how you want to live your life. I could be more comfortable than I am, but I think I'd get bored with that.
Speaker 11: What Okay, I feel like I see with side of it, But I also value comfort myself.
Speaker 2: It's I think that uh self awareness better than all of them. You know, are you how do you like to live your life?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Are you aware of the fact that you enjoy comfort?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 2: You should pursue that. But if you don't enjoy comfort, if you're self aware enough to know, you know how you enjoy living, how your brain is wired, I think it's good to follow that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, yeah, I agree with that. Okay, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Well, Sarah, it was fun debating with you.
Speaker 11: You as well.
Speaker 2: Have a wonderful rest of the night.
Speaker 11: True, thank you, Take care you too.
Speaker 2: Why why is everyone yelling for me to show my belly? I'm on the phone. I'm on the phone. I'm on the phone. Here I can't show my belly. I'm on the phone. I don't read the chat when I'm on the phone. I gotta fight. I I here's the thing when I'm Here's how I do this stream is I like to talk to Chat. I talk to Chat all the time on the stream. I'm consistently talking to Chat. The only difference is I do it one at a time. I talked to Chat one at a time. David, David, you said your name, David. You had to listen so closely to hear your name. You said it so very daintily.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry with the audio situation, it's pretty terrible.
Speaker 2: How far away you are? You like, does your phone have some sort of infectious disease and you're avoiding it.
Speaker 5: Uh No, I actually have a hooked up to like a like a pretty legitimate mic. But maybe it's maybe it's really quiet.
Speaker 2: Trying the microphone up a little bit and no one can hear it, Dave.
Speaker 5: Are we getting better?
Speaker 2: We're getting We're getting better, We're getting a little better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, tell me what's tell me what's keep going even more? Okay, now I'm thinking that maybe it's using the wrong mic.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, now, now we can hear it. Now we can hear Dave.
Speaker 5: Okay, is it like a little Reverby at all?
Speaker 2: So people are saying it's Reverby, but I don't I don't hear it.
Speaker 5: Oh interesting, Okay, Well, I don't want to blow people. I'm worried that I'm like blowing, like blowing out some people's ears and not yours. Somehow do you do you guys?
Speaker 2: Hear the reverb?
Speaker 3: What people?
Speaker 2: Someone said, you sound like God, that's kind of.
Speaker 5: Cool, God. Yeah. No, I don't want to be that. I don't want to be that loud though. That worries me. Maybe I don't have this streamline, but I wonder if I turned it on, if I could hear myself.
Speaker 2: You know, David, where do we go when we die?
Speaker 5: Uh? Hold on for a second. Okay, that sounds normal to me, David. Okay, that sounds normal to me. I'm here, sorry, hey David, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Lyle, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Where did we go when we die?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: He asked me that ten years ago, i'd have a confident answer. I don't know. I don't know. These days, Lyle transitioned a lot. We've we've moved away from.
Speaker 2: Have we spoken before, David.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did. We didn't actually speak a while ago.
Speaker 2: Long a while.
Speaker 5: God, that was probably when you first started streaming, called in like with a not necessarily funny bit. You know, I don't know. It was fine a bit. It wasn't even like a bit. It was I don't even remember what I don't even remember was like I wasn't trying to do like.
Speaker 2: A bit necessarily, but what's your bit?
Speaker 5: I don't actually remember, like what what the original It was so long ago. It was like literally, I feel like you maybe had like one hundred or so ODE viewers at that point. But we talked about Spanish class, We talked about sitting each other next to each other in Spanish class, and I said like the wrong name at one point, and I corrected myself and said that a sorry about lying. I don't is that there's no way you're gonna remember that specifically.
Speaker 4: You probably had so many.
Speaker 2: Fulls it wasn't listen listen, David. Yeah, whether or not I remember for that specific thing doesn't matter, because I feel like we're presented with an opportunity currently to make new memories.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, I mean I liked I was just I liked your your premise a lot, like what you were doing on the stream. And uh, after that call, I wrote like a little Diddley for for you, like I wrote you a little Diddley. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I can get to it. I just it was right after that call, like probably a few months ago, and then I forgot about it. And then I saw you stream again. It was like I had this note in my phone of like a song. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The problem is, I guess did us isn't necessarily it doesn't hold up these days, but I could play there too, and yeah, I was just like, man, maybe I should finally try to call back. And I was literally about.
Speaker 2: To stop talking, dude, let's hear it.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's this guitar sound like? Okay? Like what's the volume on that? Because I don't want to, let you know, I'm like worried.
Speaker 2: It's a David. It's a safe space.
Speaker 5: No, but I don't want to. I don't want to do it too loud, you know, it's the guitar.
Speaker 2: Like what's the sounds perfect?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay, nice? Yeah yeah yeah, just a little. I just I found this note in my phone from months ago, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's never okay.
Speaker 5: Stop dragging now. I don't like performing, you know, it's not my thing, all right.
Speaker 3: Sorry, the big gacko. He's not a man in a suit. Give him a call, and if you get through, you can.
Speaker 12: Still You've got your heart or your soul. You can be serious, chad, or even control. He might yestand you if he's doing a bit, or he might just hang up if he's tired of it. He's a real gecko with a human face. Explore Alaska or outer space.
Speaker 3: To save, but on your mind and listen to what he said, but always remember and never scay. He's not.
Speaker 2: That was incredible.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. Do you have to recorded somewhere? I love that. I want to use that for something. That's amaze. I love it.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know that recorded, dude.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's fucking that was perfect. Okay, what do I what do we do with that? How do we how do we get that? Want to how can I get that in a thing that I can share with the people or even put's I want to get that recorded, dude. That was amazing.
Speaker 5: Then when we several thousand dollars for the copyright, right, got you get right on that?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: I'm happy to. I'm happy to. I mean I make music, so I could put it in actual recording.
Speaker 2: Like if you, dude, if you actually recorded that, that would be I don't know, like I could use it as like an intro song or something like or an ouch. Yeah, that would be cool. That would be a good like outro song for the podcasts. I like that a lot, dude, if you have if you recorded that, that would be fucking sick.
Speaker 5: I don't find a.
Speaker 2: Way to use it.
Speaker 5: I can do that for you. I can put like I said, it was just on my phone. I was like, I'll just call back in and give it to I happy to give you the rights best song for free.
Speaker 2: How long have you been sitting on that for.
Speaker 5: Probably six months once you start streaming. I don't know. It's it's literally just been a note in my phone. I never changed the lyrics. I heard it out in like ten minutes after the podcast because I just like to play around the guitar and write lyrics, and I was like it would be a fun things like.
Speaker 2: You bash your your bashfulness, you're hiding your gifts from the world.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'll I'll get on that for you.
Speaker 2: No, no dead ass. Please if you if you recorded that and send that tough, I would absolutely use that, man. And that's that's ten out of time.
Speaker 5: I love that I can I don't know. I guess I could pop in the discord. I don't know how I could actually get it to your realist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the discord would be would be lit nothing.
Speaker 5: I'll do that. I'll do that for you. I'll put in a little over the weekend. Maybe I'll try to sit down and get into a you know, I don't know, somewhat decent form.
Speaker 2: Please send something to me on discord. Well, whenever, I would love to use that as like my the outro to my podcast, that would be amazing.
Speaker 5: Sure, all yours, all yours, my dude, I love it. I appreciate your your business model here as a musician, I'm like, dang, Like people create content for you. I'm jealous of that, you know what I mean, Just like I worked so hard for what's mostly garbage that comes out of the garbage at the end of the day, and then I mean, if I could just sit down and people just calling and they do the content, that's great. It's a great business.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It is true. You know I was doing I did like stand up and sketch and ship like that for a long time. But I very much hear what you're saying. I mean, here's the thing. It gives me a lot less control over the quality of the of the content. But it is nice to be able to just sort of hop on stream without having to prepare at all and do things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I get that ballad.
Speaker 2: While we have while we have you capped, while we have a captive audience here, where can people like find you, people who because everyone in the chat they're captivated, they're under your magic spell. Where where where do we send them to see more.
Speaker 5: David, I appreciate that, you know. I was actually hesitant to call in because I am at a point where I don't know what I would want my musical brand to be, so I haven't built out anything, and I was like, I, actually, you.
Speaker 2: Have a website on Instagram, anything where people can find you.
Speaker 5: I right, like, like right now, if you if you look up David Nathaniel on SoundCloud or band camp, you would find a page.
Speaker 2: For me Nathaniel sound of the Cloud.
Speaker 5: The caveat is that's like folk music, and I don't necessarily know what the direction I want to go, and you know what I mean. So it's like I'm hesitant to push that as like the thing because it can.
Speaker 2: Everyone will follow David Nathaniel and SoundCloud and join him on the journey of figuring out who he is. You don't have to, you know, you don't have to. You don't have to be a finished product yet, David. We're here for you. We're here to watch you on your journey. You don't have to have it figured it out. We're here. The reason why people want to follow you is because they want to watch you as you develop, you know, so, so the fact that you're starting out as folk. You could be a fucking uh do freaking uh house music or E d M or whatever by the end of it. But we want to watch the journey David. So so it doesn't matter if you're not figured out. You everyone to follow David Nathaniel on SoundCloud so we can watch a musical career growth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, folkusic's not to it's tough cell you know, right right right now. It's not super in, but it's what comes out if I write unfortunately kind of unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Damn, David, God, damn it gets some I want to inject you with some uh some conviction here. There's a you know, there's a spectrum of I feel like you can either there's right in the there's thinking you're amazing and thinking you suck, and right in the middle of that is self awareness. Uh you know, look you that was great what you shared with us. So we want to hear more. You gotta. I'm looking. I'm peeking over in the chat. Everyone loves you, so you know, don't be so bashful, you know, feel free to build out that SoundCloud with whatever you We want to hear more from you, David. Everyone followed David Nathaniel and SoundCloud.
Speaker 3: Ude.
Speaker 2: Go check yourself see how many people follow you on SoundCloud. I bet people follow you, dude.
Speaker 5: It kind of sucks.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I wish I would have like im like I want to I was. I'm about to like re brand like rebrand quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Continue the brand and continue uploading. We'll be there for it. Okay, thank you, thank you so much for for calling in. Sharon. Definitely hit me up on Instagram with the with the song and we'll go crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, sounds good.
Speaker 2: You sound no no no rush, no rush, but.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, well don't yeah, I mean realistic. I could do it this week if you are Yeah, I could.
Speaker 2: Probably if you wanted to. I'm not.
Speaker 5: You know, you live it for like half years.
Speaker 2: You know you owe me nothing, David.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. I'm not getting money as of now.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to the contract. I'll talk to you soon. Man.
Speaker 5: Alright, pe.
Speaker 9: Call from Samwich.
Speaker 2: Yes Sandwich, Hi, sam Witch, Samwich. How are you doing, Samwich?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sam Which sam Samwich? Have you ever spoken before?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: We have not.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It's a pleasure to meet you, sam Witch.
Speaker 9: The pleasure is online, Samwich.
Speaker 2: Mm. Now where did that come from that name.
Speaker 9: So I'm glad you askedcause it's a very very weird story.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a real quick am on speakerphone?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I'm actually on the headset. Let me take you off the headset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be great. I can't hear you super well.
Speaker 9: There is about it, much better, much better.
Speaker 2: You were explaining the version your name.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 9: So I am an artist and at the time of my artist's name being created, I was actually backstage with the band called Dope and I was convinced by my husband to draw a caricature of one of the bandmates while we were meeting with them, and they were super nice, and me, being super shy never using social media, I was like, hey, I have paper and pencil and no iPad. I will draw you if that is okay. And so one of the guitar I think the bass guitarists, I think his name was, I can't remember his name. Virus, Yes is Virus. I drew him. He asked me for my Instagram and I didn't have one, so I made it up real quick, said sandwich art seven. There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's fantastic m hm and ever since.
Speaker 9: I've just been flying with it.
Speaker 2: Sandwich sandwich. Mmm, have you ever invented something?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm actually a very creative person and my husband's an engineers, so we're actually both trying to invent things together.
Speaker 2: Interesting. You know what's so funny is that this entire correct correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know how long even wants you, but I believe that this entire stream, I don't think we've gotten one like actual, like traditional physical invention. Oh no, maybe we've gotten a couple, but I'm sorry. We well, tell me more about this invention that you and your husband were working on.
Speaker 9: Oh, well, we're trying to invent a bunch of things, uh that we have ideas for, like a rock wall that is actually to able to self acclimate to any surface of a mountain that you choose, as well as a thing that you can use for prosthetic legs, because my husband is an amputee and he is trying to invent something that will help to lock them place. Because everybody with limbs underestimates how important your knees and joints are when it comes to placing them in angles. So he's trying to invent something that will make it stay in place at a certain angles, help climb stairs, and things like that for antutees.
Speaker 2: Interesting, this necessity is truly the mother of.
Speaker 9: Invention indeed, and that's the thing that he's hoping to do for his field as an engineer, is to help with prosthetics and things that will help disable people to get around, because he struggles with that a lot.
Speaker 2: So yeah, interesting, And are you a part of this project as well?
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm actually an art the artist, so of course I am helping my husband to draw out the ideas and we work together to collaborate like where does where do things go? Where does this bend? What does this look like? So I pretty much helped him to illustrate.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Man. Are you guys, like, how are you getting funding for like a prototype or something? Are you going like to pitch to investors? Or is this because it's a sort of a medical thing. Is there like an organization of some kind that like helps fund projects like these?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 9: We are well. He is going to college right now where he is working with people for different projects right now that will hopefully lead to either a career or a pathway to a career, and he is. He has been applying to different doctors in our area in Texas to show them like, hey, I have this idea. Would you want to fund this or do you want to back this project up? And we haven't and he hasn't gotten any word yet. But it's only just it's like a baby at this point. It's a brand new baby idea that we're hoping will get leggs soon. But in the meantime, he's also helping with a bunch of other things like robot arms and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Interesting. How long has your husband been doing stuff like.
Speaker 9: This, Well, as long as he's been in college, which has been for at least the past four or five years. But he's still a student, so he hasn't graduated officially, but he's so so close.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. It's so great that you guys are working on something together that combines each other's skills.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you. And we think the same thing is that one of us needs to know math and one of us needs to know how to draw a person.
Speaker 2: Now, so your husband has sort of employed your creative skills on a project that sounds like it was sort of his thing. Is he helped you out on any of your own projects as well.
Speaker 9: Yes, and we're actually trying to work together to lift up my own business. And I don't mean to. I don't mean to steal the show. It's just like, hey, follow me. I don't mean that at all. It's just like, well, it just happens to be that he's trying to help me to lift up my own art business. And of course the word art is always met with the same assumption of oh, that's not going to make money. But I really do think and because my husband believes in my art so hard that it could take off if we know what we're doing first, of course, know what to charge, know how to get a website up, because right now I'm just on TikTok. But I know that if I were able to get a pass going, we could take off with an art business and possibly fund ourselves. But right now I'm tied to a full time job for health insurance and funding.
Speaker 2: Of course, what do you what kind of art do you make?
Speaker 10: Lot?
Speaker 9: So that's where my name actually does come into reality, that I have a sandwich of all these different talents of oil painting, digital art. I'm right now I'm doing a lot of resin art, and that's the latest thing you'll notice on my TikTok is just a bunch of among us characters, cats and different resin things.
Speaker 2: So the business would be primarily buying or primarily selling original art, or a combination of that and doing commissions.
Speaker 9: Yes, that's correctly. I'm firstly working on an oil painting, but I'm still sitting on it because it takes forever.
Speaker 2: And how how has TikTok been working for you? Because you know, I mean TikTok is is I mean TikTok and read it, but a lot of TikTok is pretty much how I've been able to do what I do now. So I always tell everyone, like, I mean, TikTok's crazy. I even have like a bunch of friends who, like I, have gone viral on TikTok and now they've been able to, you know, build their own businesses and followings. I mean, it's it's it's crazy how much power that app has day to help people do their things.
Speaker 9: It's it, honestly, like, in my honest opinion, from my point of view as an artist that use TikTok, and I've used it for the past year of course since COVID started. And it feels like an abusive relationship at this point because I feel like I was getting a lot of love in the beginning, a lot of flooding of love, and then suddenly I'm getting like under two hundred years per video if it's anything to do with art, but if it's sudden something to do with Satanism or something clickbait worthy, then suddenly it gets to twenty k.
Speaker 2: No problem which Satanism.
Speaker 9: Yes, I just joined the Satanic temple because I'm intense, but also because I'm an atheist.
Speaker 2: You joined a Satanic so you post about both Satanism and art.
Speaker 9: I've only ever posted about Satanism, like literally twice. I do plan to post about it more and do bits like hey, this is what Satanism can do for you. But yes, I joined a Satanic temple and I showed people like, hey, this is what I got in my care package. Isn't that sweet? Look at this awesome sticker? And suddenly I'm getting twenty k people commenting and looking at that video. But meanwhile, my art is still like two hundred.
Speaker 2: See the thing about TikTok is like you make one type of video, and if that video does well, TikTok, TikTok goes all right, you now do this foreverything, yes.
Speaker 9: Right, And that's like I don't want to be this person only. I mean that's part of the package, but not everything I do. And that's where I see a lot of TikTok artists finding themselves trapped because they do follow that white rabbit of ooh, this is getting popular. Let me follow this hole, and then you completely distance yourself from what you really want to do or what you're actually about.
Speaker 2: Interesting thing, what makes you want to join a Satanic temple. I've heard that Satanism is actually a lot more wholesome than it gives off on the space loving yourself and uh no, I'm that serious. I've heard it's about like like I am yourself and like, uh I hear you explain it to me, I'm I'm dumb here, It's.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, the saying goes the slogan, the main slogan is thyself is thy Master. So you're it's really not about worshiping Satan at all. It's really like a bit unlike where you're worshiping sky Daddy, hand and foot like some folks, It's not like that at all for Satan. It's just more like a symbol of like, hey, this guy is got and Satan's story is really a lot more scrod. People like to he's ground daddy. Yes, he's I call him hell Daddy, and people like to think, oh, you worship Satan. It's like, no, he's more like a symbol of like kind of like how Medusa is the symbol for women's for wayward women who are running away from abuse, and so Satanism is kind of that escape from the same kind of religious borders that we find in laws, like for example, I don't know if you've heard of what happened in Texas and what Greg Abbott did, but now women are practically second BLUs citizens and we can't really have any say and what we do with our own bodies. So Satanism kind of offers that kind of a religious loophole, like, hey, if you're part of our religion, abortion is part of our practice, and women's rights are are number one thing. Like if you're part of this religion, it's illegal for them and to basically stop you. It's something that is a part of you, so they can't take that away based on this religion, Satanism.
Speaker 2: I like that thyself is thy Master. It's a very religious sentiment to sort of center the wash. I mean not to you know, not not like in an egotistical way, but to censor the worship around the individual as opposed to the entity exactly.
Speaker 9: That's what I really liked about it. And I was already really following the Satanic Temple because of those ideals. And they seem like if you look at their website and their Facebook, they seemed like they're at the beginning stages. But really I think it's just they haven't been able to show people like, hey, this is what Satanism is about, because people just look at the word satan and think, oh, no, m.
Speaker 2: Interesting. So you posted a couple of times about Satanism and you said a care package they sent you like like a little a little welcoming bag of some kind. They give you like swag? Do they give you like fake horns to wear and shit?
Speaker 9: I would make those myself, but no, what they see. What happens is when you sign up online, all you really need is to sign up with your email and that's about it. But they give you the option to buy a membership card, and I'm like, I want to be cool. I want a membership card. And I picked out my design and I picked out my name on it, and they sent me like a whole bunch of other things that I didn't expect, like a certificate, stickers and thank you cards, and so I show it in my TikTok and showing everybody like, hey, look, it's not scary. They're not going to send you a dead rabbit in the mail or sure. I haven't experienced Sam so far as I've seen. When I'm part of the email list, they really tell you like, hey, this is what we're doing. Like the last one I can remember was that they're helping students in a school who were basically banned from doing a protest of some kind. And I think it had to do with Black Lives Matter, but the school got on them on that because of some rule. But they're like, hey, if we give these students our hoodies for free, they can't tell them no and it'll be their own form of protests. So we're donating hoodies to be students. If you're a student, let us know and we'll give you a hoodie, so that way you can say, screw you.
Speaker 2: Interesting, you know, you're really selling the Satanism experience. It's incually because I also I also imagine, like, you know, a bunch of people in cloaks lighting candles, trying to summon something.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's not like that. It's very theatrical on the website and their Facebook. But it's like you kind of have to play the role if you're going to like tell people like, hey, we're a religion, Satan is our symbol, this is what we look like. And so you would expect that to be the case.
Speaker 2: Now is your husband is he a Satanist as well?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 9: He was raised Catholic. I'm kind of selling him on it, Like he doesn't feel the need to make it official because he doesn't have a uterus.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, m but he's because he's coming around. He's coming around to it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's coming around. He's he's very open and incredibly he's the most supportive man you'll ever meet in your life. We even bought like a forty dollars mug that looks like a witch's.
Speaker 1: Brew mug, and I love it so much.
Speaker 9: And we lived with my mother in law, his mom, and I'm hiding it from her because I was I'm like, worried she's gonna say something about it, because when I told her about it, which freely by accident, she's and she's a very die hard Catholic. She was like, oh, that's a waste of money. But I but I was like, well, I think that's your reaction right now. But because what religion hasn't wasted a ton of paper?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Did you know how expensive the Crusades must have been all that oh god fucking chain mail and.
Speaker 9: Ship Yes, back in the nineties and early two thousands.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, do you and you and your husband are are total hashtag goals. I love it. Before we go, where can we where can we find your stuff?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: On TikTok it is at Sandwich Art, straight up Sandwich Art. That's at am Which Art, And my Instagram is at Sandwich Art seven And I also have a YouTube channel, but I only have one video, which is from a group that I'm not even in charge of anything, the Satanist video.
Speaker 2: No I wish hellye, Well, I'm excited. I'm excited. I'm gonna have to check it out myself. I'm super curious about everything that you make.
Speaker 9: Oh, thank you. I so appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Of course, Sam, thank you so much for being an excellent last call of the evening. We appreciate you calling in.
Speaker 9: Oh thank you.
Speaker 10: For having me in.
Speaker 9: Goodbye chat and goodbye, get go.
Speaker 2: Of course, have a good night, Sam, good night.
Speaker 3: There a gecko. He's not a man in a suit. Give him a call, and if you get through, you.
Speaker 12: Can't still your guts, your heart or your soul. You can be serious, sad, or even control. He might yes and you if he's doing it a bit, or he might just hang up if he's tired of it. He's a real gecko with a human face. Explorer Alaska or outer space.
Speaker 3: To save what's on your mind and listen to what he said. Always stremembers and never sarcast He's not a licensed therapist.