Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Ketty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and now he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: President Trump announced this twenty five percent tariff on all cars not made in the United States.
Speaker 4: He says that these.
Speaker 3: Tariffs kick in on April second, and the United States will start collecting on April third.
Speaker 2: So just a couple of days away from twenty five percent tariffs kicking on cars that aren't made in the United States in theory, So if that happens, I have no idea what that's going to do to the car market. Neither does anybody else or she spends on how long it lasts too, But wow, that's something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder if our folks flooding to the various German car brand dealers to get in under.
Speaker 2: The wire or what. Well you you understand this stuff better than me, so well that that will make all cars more expensive, right one all cars can Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are a lot of depends when you're talking about tariffs and their effect on consumer prices, just because of the different nature of different products, price elasticity. You know, how much competition there is domestically, there's just a bunch of factors. But yes, it will make all cars more expensive. Well, it's cars and part a little or a lot. And I was looking at a chart yesterday. I wish I had a screen captured because which is pretty interesting. Tesla is one hundred percent every bit of it made in the United States. That's why we're setting fire to them, jack we Liberals.
Speaker 2: Then next you get to Ford, which is like seventy five percent everything in the United States, and a couple percentage of parts come from Mexico and Canada. Then some stuff that comes from somewhere else. But then it just it goes goes on down the road to where you get to stuff that ain't ain't nothing made in the United States with the different car makers, so it varies from maker to maker.
Speaker 1: Well, and a lot of the foreign you know makers have gigantic plants in the US, so it's it's tough to know just by the name or you know, yeah it's Hyundai Korean. Yeah, but they've I think they have a giant plant in Tennessee or something anyway, so that'll be interesting to see unfold. It's all a bit chaotic, if it's moving toward actual, more reciprocal tariffs, therefore lower tariffs eventually.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see that.
Speaker 1: Plus, the Supreme Court needs to weigh in on whether Trump can actually do what he's doing, citing in a national emergency of of a fentanyl Therefore, we must put a twenty five percent tariff on vmw's.
Speaker 2: God, I made a purchase yesterday. I just I can't. I don't know. There's some obstinacy in me driving this. This is a Tesla brand vehicle that is like the Ultimates. You go ahead, and I'm gonna and I'm picking it up this weekend, and I'm gonna pull into my neighborhood where there are people who still have Harris Walls signs in their yard. Shame on you. And if your neighbor gets a Tesla. At this point, I feel like it's a deliberate message. I don't know. I just love the I don't know. We'll see how this plays on. I have a feeling I'm gonna get keyed within a week in my tires slash. I better carry spare tires in the in the bed, or you know, have your car on constant video mode. It is automatically there's an upgrade. Yeah, yeah, okay, great. You know there's no way to prove this. I'm just thinking out loud. Harris Walls was almost certainly, and I'm scanning my memory banks now, almost certainly the lowest IQ ticket in the history of American politics, presidential politics. I could kick most of their ass. I could kick most of their ass, like the right right cheek. Is that what you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, and part of the left wing, yes, most of them, ask and then then the word salad somalier. Supreme Kamalo was at the head of the ticket. I mean, seriously, you'd have to dig deep. I mean, Buchanan was a bit of a paced eater. But anyway, uh speaking of the.
Speaker 2: Supreme Court is that was very childish though, I think, I mean, I mock this sort of thing. I like two thirds wanted the vehicle anyway, but the extra third that got me across the line is it's just gonna annoy so many people that I don't mind annoying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I honestly, honestly though, I get what you're saying. We're all fighting back against the woke mind virus. The neo Marxists in ways great and small to the of our ability. And that's a that's a signal of defiance. No, I am not going to bow down to you in your wacky worldview.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's a little odd, but it's a tip of the cap. Look at you, go, yeah, look at you all right. So we don't just go over the news here and talk about it and try to bring you perspective.
Speaker 2: That's most of what we do.
Speaker 1: But this is more of a thinking thing here. The Supreme Court is going to be looking at some cases having to do with jerry mandering, drawing of congressional districts. Jerry Mandering is the old timey expression that means drawing up congressional districts intentionally in a way to gain political advantage.
Speaker 2: If you're not familiar with the term, and if you were told in third grade, is illegal, yeah, absolutely unconstitutional and moral, et cetera. We throughout the quote last from Joseph Stalin. The people who cast the votes don't decide an election. The people who count the votes to well.
Speaker 1: You could add to old Joe's wisdom here, the people who draw the districts due And I remember this from college when I was studying this stuff. Hearing what you're about to hear, and as a wee lad of eighteen nineteen years old, I had exactly the same reaction to it now that I did. Then I'll lay it on you. So a couple of days ago, Monday felt like groundhog Day, rights a legal analyst.
Speaker 2: It's the Editorial Board Journal.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's yet another redistricting challenge, this one from Louisiana. And they say, if the Robe de nine are tired of reviewing state maps because they're asked to over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: North Carolina was.
Speaker 1: A big case recently and several others, they could declare racial gerrymanders unconstitutional. Stop now, I have a feeling you're thinking, wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute. You can draw congressional districts to achieve a specific racial outcome.
Speaker 2: How does that.
Speaker 1: Square with Title two or nine or whatever, all the you know, the Civil Rights Act, all that stuff. Well, here's where it gets nutty. So Louisiana, like all the states, trying to navigate this.
Speaker 2: World of conflicting rules.
Speaker 1: If states weigh race too heavily, they run a foul of the Constitution's Equal Protection Clause. But if they ignore race, they can be sued for violating Section two of the Voting Rights Act, and Louisiana has hit it both ways. First, you have progressives challenging the House map that the Republicans drew up after twenty twenty because it included only one majority minority district out of six. One out of six that would be seventeen percent. Right, Blacks make up thirty percent of Louisiana's voting age population, and the plaintiff's reasons that reason that two districts should be majority black, which would make it thirty four percent of the districts. In essence, what Section two says. It doesn't establish a right to proportional representation. You don't have to demonstrate that, Hey, we got one fifth black people in the state, one fifth of the districts are majority black, and they'll always vote for black folks. If I might depart from the facts here for a second, what is this assumption that black people have vastly different interests in electoral outcomes than white people. Where does that idea come from? Why would they I would like good schools and opportunities to have a job in a neighborhood where I'm not going to get passion over the head in my stuff taken says like everybody anyway. But the liberal plaintiffs cited the High Court's terrible nineteen eighty six decision I won't bother the boring you with that test requires minority populations to be large, compact, and politically cohesive to constitute a majority minority district, and that white votes sufficiently as a group to defeat of minorities preferred candidate. Blah blah blah blah blah. Can't we just get rid of this crap now, as like simple geographic districts is possible that have the same population in them and not these snaking, weird, manipulated districts. Is there anybody who looks at that other than partisans who just want power and says.
Speaker 2: Nice job with that district? Yeah, I know, doesn't every American look at them and say, what the hell is that? I spent most of my life, like I said, learning in third grade that it was illegal, So I assumed they didn't do that until we know. I got into talk radio and started paying more attention and seeing how various districts I've lived in were drawn, and that's absolutely what happens all across the country. Yeah, so, Brett Cavallar. They work together to make sure they most The way they set this up is they want like ninety percent of seats to be safe, and then they fight over the other ten percent. That's the plan of the two major parties. It's an excellent point. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Brett Kavanaugh, god bless him, suggested during the oral arguments that one way to deal with this is to reverse that idiotic Jingles case in our Gingles in nineteen eighty six and hold that Section two prohibits any consideration of race.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: The Court's long said that race based remedial action must have a logical end point, meaning the Supreme Court during its progressive years, said yeah, yeah, we're going to take this essentially affirmative action stuff. But you're right, it shouldn't go on forever. It's just to correct some wrongs of the past, and it should have an endpoint. And there's a chance anyway that the end point with our excellent, mostly conservative spring Court is nearing. I certainly hope. So the way to get less racism is to have less racism.
Speaker 2: Go get them soups. So Russia launched a huge drone attack on Karkivan, Ukraine today, and European leaders are having a big meeting about bolstering Ukraine. Side that they're continuing to talk about European troops in Ukraine. Is there anyway Putin's gonna put up with that. I wouldn't think so. But anyway, they're actually talking about putting troops in Ukraine, like French, German, British.
Speaker 1: Wow y strong opinion on this. I will withhold it until we were actually discussing it.
Speaker 2: Twenty six teams kick off the Major League Baseball season today. That's most of them as it is opening day. Got some stats on that that are interesting. Among other things. On the way, arm Strong and Yetti, here.
Speaker 5: Are some tips on how to get your breakfast. It's he to research beforehand. You know the layout of the first floor of the hotel that you're going into, and go to the elevators first, look like you belong.
Speaker 6: There, but also look like you don't.
Speaker 5: Need to be there, Like it's an inconvenience for you to be there, just looks so busy.
Speaker 6: Be on the phone.
Speaker 5: The clipboard goes a long way. I'm already planning where I'm going for breakfast next week, please grab stuff not for yourself, the pre wrapped bagels and fru.
Speaker 6: People always eat food.
Speaker 2: So that's a TikToker explaining how to steal basically, how to get free breakfast at hotels when you're not staying at the hotel. And yeah, I think we all know you could do that. There's all kinds of things I could steal and it wouldn't be that hard. So congratulations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can get a free meal at the McDonald's too, if you wait till you see a little kid holding the bag and just snatch it away from them and run. That's some handy hints there, sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Speaking of TikTok, I just saw some polling on that the support for banning TikTok has dropped a lot in the last couple of years. That's interesting, is that because Trump has completely switched one to eighty on it. I don't know. Anyway, We got more of the NPR hearing coming up in a little bit. I think you're gonna like it's even worse than you thought. But Republicans grilling the leader of NPR about past statements and beliefs and why they're so biased, and if you haven't heard this stuff.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 1: And just listening to this wench Lie and Lie and Lie is amazing.
Speaker 2: You heard me. That's old timing.
Speaker 1: So Michael sent me this link from Google top searched ballpark food on this opening day.
Speaker 2: Oh do we have Vince Scully ready? Michael?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll hear anyway. Oh and two, referenced on our show more than.
Speaker 7: Once, socialism failing to work as it always does, this time in Venezuela, to talk about giving everybody something free, and all of a sudden there's no food to eat. And who do you think is the richest person in Venezuela, The daughter of Hugo Chavis.
Speaker 2: Hello anyway? Oh and two, So I don't know why I would like the larger come much. Why How did Vin Scully get start on his little socialism? Was bad screen? In between pitches.
Speaker 1: It was owing to he knew the picturer'd waste a pitch, so I figured, you know, and that was a good point.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it was like it was, you know, mid mid season game. Maybe the Dodgers weren't that good that year. He's a little bored. He's kind of like looking over the newspaper. How freaking socialism he is. By the way, socialism once again being proven it doesn't work. Guess who's the richest person, Venezuela.
Speaker 1: I loved then before I heard that. After, please, I want to statue to him speaking of the baseball structure an economy. Anyway, Oh and too anyway, Oh and two. I love you, Vin So Michael sent me this link top searched ballpark food on Google, state by state. Okay, hang on, why are you googling ballpark food at all?
Speaker 2: You're only going to.
Speaker 1: Know whether to be a Yankees fan or a Mets fan. So I'm gonna google broughtwursts and see who has the better one.
Speaker 2: Or I was going to go to my local team and watch them. Or I'll hop on a flight because they have hot dogs with cheese in Texas, Yes, excellent, not schows over there in Nevada. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't get what this is, Michael, anyway, I can't imagining imagine searching on ballpark food.
Speaker 2: This is really interesting.
Speaker 1: Jared Diamond, Baseball's wealth gap has become a chasm, stretching the sport to the breaking point. The financial disparity between MLB's teams has never been greater, right, and it's leading toward probably a long workstoppage and strike or lockout or something like that.
Speaker 2: This year. It sooner or later. Here's the problem.
Speaker 1: You got the LA Dodgers, who are gonna lay out nearly half a billion dollars on player salaries and luxury tax penalties this year have a billion. The Mets are just behind thanks to hedge fund billionaire Steve Cohen, who's their new owner.
Speaker 2: So that's interesting. Number one media market LA, Number two media market New York are one and two.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and LA's got a huge lucrative local TV deal because they're a great team and a great TV market, and there are a lot of Dodgers fans and it's all about local money now because they don't share it in the same way the other leagues do. I don't have time to get into the details, and you probably don't care anyway. But so you got four or five hundred million dollars on the top end. Then you got to Miami Marlins, who have a seventy million dollar payroll.
Speaker 2: Three other tevy million total.
Speaker 1: The Tampa Bay Rays, Chicago White Sox and Athletics all come in under ninety million dollars. Wow, competing with teams spending half a billion, and it just can't last.
Speaker 2: Now, that's why I tend to root for those lower budget teams when they when they get on a roll with a bunch of young players that aren't making that much money, and you got to root for them that year because if somebody stands out, they get snatched up by the Yankees match Dodgers. Right, Yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 1: The lying, lying she wolf of Marxism was dragged before Congress yesterday and the results fantastic.
Speaker 5: Stay with us, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: Do you think the white people should pay reparations?
Speaker 6: I have never said that, sir.
Speaker 4: Yes you did. You said it in January of twenty twenty. You tweeted yes, the North, yes, all of us, Yes, America, Yes, our original collective sin and unpaid debt. Yes, reparations, yes on this day.
Speaker 8: I don't believe that was a reference to fiscal reparations, sir.
Speaker 4: What kind of reparations was it a reference to.
Speaker 8: I think it was just a reference to the idea that we all owe much to the people who came before us.
Speaker 4: That's a bizarre way to frame what you tweeted. Okay, how many? How much reparations have you personally paid?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 8: I don't believe that I've ever paid reparations.
Speaker 4: Okay, just for everybody else.
Speaker 6: I'm not asking anyone whoems.
Speaker 4: To be what you're suggesting.
Speaker 1: Katherine Mayor of NPR again, and we featured a lot of audio of Brandon Gill, a congressman, Brandon Gill questioning her last hour. If you missed it, grabbed the podcast hour two Armstrong and getting on demand or I'm sorry, hour one. I guess, yeah, our one. And just remember this. Marxists like Katherine Mayer lie. They lie overtly, They lie constantly because they don't expect, well, they expect nice. People will think, why can't just call her a liar? Because that just that seems mean and wrong. And people don't just lie to my face. Oh yeah, she does. She lies all the time.
Speaker 2: I've never said that. I've never said that in my life. You tweeted it, Yeah, you did, specifically and at length.
Speaker 1: In fact, you recommended a book whose whole premise was reparations. Now I don't recall reading that book, sir, And by reparations, I didn't mean money. Okay, anyway, our good old friend, the wrestler who we made friends with there in Milwaukee, Jim Jordan. He got his chance to question her also in the hearing yesterday. Here's a little of that.
Speaker 8: Is MPR biased, Congressman, I have never seen any instance of never of pro political bias determining editorial decision.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, god, wells mister Berliner in his story a couple last year wrote, I've in the DC area editorial positions at MPR. He said he found eighty seven registered Democrats, zero Republicans. Mister Berliner, was he lying when he wrote that.
Speaker 8: I am not presuming such. I just don't have we don't track that information about our journal.
Speaker 6: Eighty seven to zero. And you're not biased, Congressman.
Speaker 8: I do not believe we are politically biased. To know we are a nonpartisan organization on partisan.
Speaker 2: Organization, what's the one? While I get your whole Marxist lifing, I know plenty of people who believe that she might actually believe that. I know Democrats who believe that because they're so they're so in their side and only hang around with those people actually makes sense to them.
Speaker 1: I guess, oh yeah, I accept that, except for the part that she might believe that. No, she's a dedicated activist. This is the woman who said, and we played it earlier, the truth can be a distraction.
Speaker 2: We need to drop this search for the truth before we get to more Jim Jordan. Since they asked particularly about bias and her saying I've seen no evidence of bias. I mean, that's hilarious. I could turn on NPR anytime of day and within five minutes find obvious bias, and usually just in their story choice. They're covering a story that only graduate student women in America are talking about. Nobody else in America is having a discussion about the thing that they spend the next six minutes on whatever, hammering it at length. All right, anyway, But so this was NPR NPBS being grilled about this yesterday. These stats came out yesterday from who is from the MRC whatever they are media some Idio Research Council. PBS used the term last year extreme right one hundred and sixty two times. They used the term extreme left six times. So extreme right comes up in the news a lot, extreme left almost never. And then, even more egregious to me, coverage of the conventions mentioned that we made friends with Jim Jordan there in Milwaukee, the coverage on PBS of the r NC was seventy two percent negative. The coverage of the DNC in Chicago was eighty eight percent positive. I've never seen any evidence of any political bias, so three quarters negative to recover the Republicans, ninety percent positive to cover the Democrats. That's just the way they see it. We're a non partisan organization. More Jim Jordan, what's.
Speaker 9: Happening to your listeners over the last five years?
Speaker 1: Went up?
Speaker 6: Down or stayed?
Speaker 4: To say?
Speaker 6: It has gone up and down and is now going back up.
Speaker 9: I thought five years ago is at sixty million, and you said in your opening statement, I think forty three million.
Speaker 6: That's correct, So forty three.
Speaker 9: Million now and it was that sixty million five years ago. I can do some math that looks like it.
Speaker 6: Went down and is now going back up.
Speaker 2: Is now going back up?
Speaker 6: Yes? Is how much?
Speaker 2: Is it went back up?
Speaker 6: It's from up a couple of millions over the past.
Speaker 9: All, so you went from sixty million to forty one million.
Speaker 6: Now you're back up to forty three.
Speaker 8: Million in a year's time. I'm very proud of that.
Speaker 6: Grosser.
Speaker 9: Okay, you're proud of that that growth.
Speaker 2: Okay, more money for less listeners.
Speaker 9: You fired the guy who pointed all this out, who said that you were so biased to the left that you lost listeners, which is exactly happening, and you're here maintaining that, Oh you need, you need to continue to get taxpayer.
Speaker 2: Money, which is the root of this whole thing. Is the hearing is why do you get federal dollars? Why is everybody's tax money being pulled together to help you out when you represent I mean, seriously, at this point, NPR represents five percent of the country's views. Maybe at the best. Yeah, I'm not sure. It's a number higher than that. I don't know. I listen a lot. Maybe maybe it's because I'm getting the you know, the norcl version of NPR. Oh yeah, versus the Kansas City version of NPR. I don't know, But I mean the amount of coverage on you know, trans illegals, whether or not they're getting enough money and stuff like that's like, who is this four right? Right? I would say, you know, I would say there.
Speaker 1: They're sweet spot is or they're directing ideologically, they're you know, their editorial decisions in that very very narrow direction. There's a certain part of America that still thinks that stuff is good and moral and to be a good person. You're down with trans illegal immigrant rights. But anyway, not to get distracted by that point. They are wildly wildly left and a you know, wholly owned at least ideologically subsidiary of one party.
Speaker 2: Obviously, how about eighty We haven't heard that yet. Representative Cloud asking a question.
Speaker 9: Now you are here managing NPR, which is in part federally funded, can we expect that you will bring the same lack of reverence for truth to your management of NPR.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Congressman.
Speaker 8: First of all, I do want to say that NPR acknowledges that we were mistaken and failing to cover the Hunter Biden laptop story more aggressively and sooner our current editorial leadership WUHAN, We recognize that we were reporting at the time, but we acknowledge that the new CIA evidence is worthy of coverage and have covered it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, The WUHAN lablink was always leak, was always the most obvious explanation. The Brits knew it, the Germans knew it, CIA knew it. You know, I want to we can finish up with Mike Cloud here. Then I want to play the MTG stuff, which looks pretty good Marjorie Taylor Green. And in fact, I think that really ought to go first, because she references the screed, the TED talk that Catherine Mayer gave that said the truth is a distraction from accomplishing what we're trying to accomplish.
Speaker 2: So ear's MTG in seventy six.
Speaker 10: In twenty twenty one, you called the First Amendment the number one challenge in American journalism because it makes it hard to crack down on bad information. You said in a TED talk that our reverence for the truth might be a distraction. You've also expressed support for deep platforming individuals you.
Speaker 2: View as fascist.
Speaker 10: Who do you think should be charged with cracking down on so called bad information? Is it NPR? Is it the government? Is it you, Miss Mar?
Speaker 8: Congress Woman, Madame Chair, thank you so much for the opportunity to address this.
Speaker 6: I know the youth.
Speaker 10: Is it Is it up to you a MPR to crack down on bad information or decide the truth? Answer the question yes or no, Miss.
Speaker 8: Mar, absolutely not. I'm a very strong believer in free speech, and I believe that more.
Speaker 10: Your your public statements say otherwise.
Speaker 6: Ms Marr.
Speaker 10: In twenty twenty one, when speaking at an Atlantic Council event, you said that when you were CEO of Wikipedia, you took a very active approach to disinformation and misinformation during the COVID pandemic. In the twenty twenty election, you said you censored information through conversations with government. Which governments were those, Miss Mahr the Biden administration?
Speaker 8: Yes or no, Madam Cher, Wikipedia never censored any information.
Speaker 10: These are your public statements.
Speaker 2: Mess Now. She called the BFMTG congressman on purpose or was that just a sign? And I think that was just a slip of the tongue. She saw the guns and thought, wow, bad built bush body. All right, that's enough of that.
Speaker 1: I would just you know, you know, kudos to in MTG for doing a pretty good job. I would have just laid out that Ted Talk quote and the First Amendment quote and said, explain.
Speaker 2: Yourself, yeah, no kidding, Well, for instance, and I'll just read this part Representative Fallon. I don't know who that is, but ask this question. In twenty twenty, NPR branded Hunter Biden's laptop story a waste of time. I remember that. Do you know how many times NPR interviewed Adam Schiff about the Russian collusion hoax? I don't know, she said, twenty five times, said Representative Fallon. How many times did NPR interview Chairman Comber about the Biden impeachment inquiry in the Biden family's illicit business dealings? I don't know, she said, zero times, twenty five times for Adam Shiff, zero times for Comer between June and November of twenty twenty three, and PBS's News Hour used the term far far right one hundred and sixty two times far left six times. I mentioned that.
Speaker 1: I've never seen any examples of political bias right congressman or woman.
Speaker 2: And after laying out the percentage of negative coverage for the GOPS versus positive countite of Democratic conventions, she said, I believe they work hard every day was her reasonablise, which is always good.
Speaker 1: If you go through her long list of public statements through the years, many of them quite detailed. I mean, it's not like she was had a bumper sticker that said sometimes the truth gets in the way.
Speaker 2: I mean, she gave a speech about it.
Speaker 1: You can come to no conclusion other than that she is a neo Marxist bent on tearing down the institutions of the United States of America and the Western world in general, and then she lies about it shamelessly and egregiously with a smile on her pretty face there in Congress. The idea that she is running a government supported broadcast organization is abhorrent. It's so crazy that normal people. I think it can't be as crazy as it feels, because something that insane would never get that far.
Speaker 2: But it has one thing I don't know about the organization, like the whole.
Speaker 1: You have dudes beaten the hell out of women in women's in girls' sports. How could something that insane be happening. I'm starting to question my own perceptions. It must not be as obscene as it seems to me.
Speaker 2: No, it is. It is that obscene. You're right. One thing I don't know about the organization, maybe you do so, Like if you listen to NPR anywhere in the country, like a big chunk of the hour is the national Like everybody's hearing the same thing on every station, and then there's your local version jumping in and like the local version in San Francisco is just is insane like you would expect it to be. But does the does the national version have any role in that? They should, I mean, they should be able to say, hey, hey, you know you're you're part of the NPR family. You can't go this far with your your local segments being just completely nut job.
Speaker 1: I don't do that, and I don't know. I mean no, I don't think they feel like they should. And even if they did, it would never be for being too far left.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, that's almost funny. Well, I got to believe that the national view, as we're hearing from the person in charge, certainly gives cover and license to the you know, all the San Francisco's of Seattle's the las of the world. Well, whatever city you're in, it's the most left news you've got anywhere on the radio. I don't care what city you're in. It's just something. I mean. And uh. And the fact that our the local one I listen to, is running promos right now, their fund their fundraiser this time of year, and all their promos are, you know, keep misinformation at bay. And then they have quotes from people saying in this splintered media universe. It's so important that we have a trusted news source, And like, are you freaking buying news source?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I've heard those promos. Yeah, I mean that's that's nuts. Yeah, people are deranged. You've lost your grasp of reality.
Speaker 2: If you believe it. If you're lying, well then you know you're being good at being Marxists. I guess uh, any thought I'm less my last thought. Uh, Ladies and gentlemen, we are. We always try to be fair.
Speaker 1: We are unquestionably unabashedly conservative. We are trying to promote conservative values and to some extent, candidates because we think it's better for the country. All right, now your turn. Say what you're doing. Just be honest about it. If you're if you're a flaming lefty, say I'm a flaming lefty, and then let your ideas stand up against mine. Let's get it on.
Speaker 2: Text line four one five two KFTC.
Speaker 4: Study found that the weight loss drug.
Speaker 2: We go V could be linked to increased.
Speaker 8: Hair lossow men are like, how do you want to Ladies fat and hairy?
Speaker 2: Are skinny involved?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 2: I uh, I just came across a sleep thing. I sleep aid advertisement and I am, for whatever reason, sleeping the worst I've ever slept in my life, and I don't have the slightest idea why. And it's really really annoying. Never been a great sleeper, but this is just it's like it's horrible now, just horrible. I don't know what it is, and I don't want to and I want to get into drugs and stuff like that. All I took. The terrible things you've done finally caught up with me. The guilt. I just saw an ad for these Oslo sleep buds. They're three hundred bucks. They're supposed to be great. It's not noise that's keeping me awake though, pretty sure, so I don't need you, old man. I don't need to plug my ears.
Speaker 6: It's not age.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is either. I'm doing terrible probably yeah, it's not guilted, shame, completely different emotion. Two days ago, I laid in bed for an hour and a half, just laid there. That's the worst, is among the worst feelings. Easy sleep whatever that is. AnyWho have you tried getting bombed? I have ill asleep like a baby. I was looking at these various products. She got the Oslo sleep buds if it was noise, I would look into that. But it's not the Manta sleep mask with sound. It's two hundred bucks. Looks it's a little too I'm a gimp like mask, I mean, like covers your whole head and plugs your ears and everything like that. I'm afraid somebody's gonna sneak in the middle of the night and take my virginity. I mean, I would I even know anybody who was in the house with this thing on. Well, how terrible was that kid? I'm gonna sleep worse now that's gonna be in my head. Cut a wrong back. But the thing I've never heard answered before is why can I sleep like a baby in the afternoon? And I don't get to do that very often with my lifestyle and homeschool and kid and everything like that. But man, if I get the chance to lay down at one o'clock, I can sleep like I'm dead for a couple of hours. Why only in the afternoon. That doesn't that belie the other things that might be causing my sleep problems at night? Maybe you're nocturnal.
Speaker 1: Now the immediate response would be, well, you can't sleep at night because you're napping in the afternoon, But I know that's a rare.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't get the nap in the afternoon very often. Yeah. No, I'm exhausted when I go to bed, exhausted. But have you ever heard an answer for that? Why you can sleep a certain part of the day like a rock? If you can't, if you're if you're struggling with sleeping all the time. Okay, that's one thing. Then it could be age, diet, blah blah blah, who knows what it is. But if certain times of the day you can sleep like a rock, you can at night? What is that? Does anybody know your circadian rhythms are off? Oh? Uh, you gotta eat Greek yogurt. I mean, I don't know what I do about that. Uh, dancing, that's the only way to get your rid of dancing. Text line four one five two nine five KFTC. If you can sleep great in the afternoon but not at night, what is that? Text line four one five two nine five KFTC. I actually want the answer.
Speaker 1: And it's important you wear really tight Lululemon pants while you're dancing.
Speaker 2: I'm not wearing the gimp mask plug in my ears. How could you sleep well? Knowing that you know, somebody could drive a car into your house and you wouldn't know it. It's not comfortable. Armstrong and Getty