Speaker 1: Mike Tyson already had the greatest boxing career ever. And Mike Tyson is all about death to the ego. He doesn't care about this stuff. He thinks boxing is garbage. He thinks old Mike is garbage. He thinks all the things he had to go through to become the man that he is now is it was evil and it was wrong. I've heard he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: I've heard that. I don't think he cares. Ladies and gentlemen, are you ready's about to hit the fan?
Speaker 1: Welcome to Sanctioned Thursdays are wrestling.
Speaker 2: We fready, Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to Unsanctioned Thursdays, the show where we talk wrestling and whatever the hell else we want to talk about with me. As always, it's mister Jeff died back from promoting his new comedy, specially the last cowboy on Earth. Just kidding, No, he didn't say on Earth. He knows there's other cowboys out there. Cowboy in La, in La, you are the last one in La. But before we get into wrestling, you were in Austin, Texas. Sir, I whytn't to tell the people why you were there and what you were doing well.
Speaker 1: I was in Austin, Texas doing the shows to promote the special at Comedy mother Ship, doing stand up comedy, but then also I did Lauren Compton's podcast called First Date with Lauren Compton. I did Matt McCusker's podcast Great Guy, Check that Out, and then I did the Joe Rogan Experience, which was awesome. Joe is my second time on I did it back in February. The first time me and Joe chopped it up, and then I played the trailer for the special on Joe Rogan's podcast at the end.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: Austin is the best. I will be buying a home there soon.
Speaker 2: I saw Joe Rogan do stand up comedy in the mid nineties, like ninety five ninety six, and this was a time when I was still writing down comedians jokes in my journal and I would write how big the crowd would laugh right. I'd done this since I was twelve years old, and I was probably nineteen twenty when I stopped. It was right around after this, after I saw this set that Joe did that I that I stopped doing. I started booking jobs and wasn't going to comedy clubs anymore because I was working and they were horror movies, so it was night, and that's when you guys like to tell jokes. Day jokes don't work as well. He had this joke and I don't even know if I can say it. On the podcast. He had done his lion bit where he talked about like the Discovery Channel, and he would do all his like the sound effects of the lions, like mating and all that, and then he just randomly goes. He goes, you ever just answer the phone at a shot at a mall and when they ask for somebody test, tell him they're not there. He goes, I used to do that all the time. He's I got answer a phone and be like Mike, No, Mike's not here.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: We caught him blowing a guy in the bathroom. He can't work here anymore, and the crowd laughed so hard, and I wrote, I would do like Fivemiley faces they if the crowd were like really really laughing hard. And for his whole set, it was like four and five Smiley faces all the way down after every job. Oh really, I think I still have that journal somewhere. I have all the others, so I'm sure I have that one. It would just be looking through it. But it was like Paul Mooney went up that night, Joe went up that night. This guy named Mike Binder went up that night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm friends with Mike Binder. Oh really, Yeah, I know, back into comedy. Yeah, I know, I know Mike. I know I know Mike a little bit. He was a really really nice guy.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm sure he still is a really nice guy. But he was always really nice to me as a kid I was. I met him when I was like fourteen fifteen.
Speaker 1: He's been very pivotal in my life because of sobriety. Oh, been very very very good to me. That way good man.
Speaker 2: I saw him have a set that didn't go well, and the way he handled it at the end, and the way he dealt with the crowd I thought was so like classy and smooth and just such a he was such a professional. And I think I was fourteen when I first saw this. He still thanked everybody and was so like appreciative andful, but they just they weren't vibing with him, and I thought it was. I thought it was a really good set. So I was like writing the jokes down as quick as I could. You know, I'd leave out certain words because I'm trying to keep up with him, because he would tell like stories up there. I really liked him. He was nice to me. He liked my dad and was very complimentary about my father. So I always had a soft spot in my heart for that guy.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I was gonna say about the thing you said about Joe Rogan Us Comics love those kind of stories, not because of any other reason than you're reminding us of a joke we used to do. So like he might go, he might hear that story and go, oh man, I've even thought about that joke and forever, and like it'll make him all excited about it again, unless he did it on a special or an album or something. But if there, if sometimes we will go, I'm gonna start working on that again. That was a funny joke, And so we love stories.
Speaker 2: If I when I get back to the States, if I think about it, I'll look through those journals and if I can find his set, I'll give it to you and you can share it with him if you want, or you can throw it away whatever, it doesn't matter. Well, I am in Australia, Sydney, Australia, And if you listened to yesterday's podcast, you'll know that I killed a giant spider and I'm still a little traumatized by it. I really thought I would I would get away without seeing one in the house. That just was brutal. Yeah, I'm still really like shook. Just I don't even want to record you know what. This is the end of the episode, guys. I gotta get the fuck out of here. I gotta get an exterminator. Stat Yeah, enjoy see you next week. Bye. But uh, let me tell you, guys what I'm doing out here yesterday. I gotta I get a few days to adjust because it's a it's like a day and a half ahead of y'all. It's that we record these on Monday mornings in Los Angeles. It's actually Tuesday morning and Monday afternoon in Los Angeles, but Tuesday morning in Australia. And I woke up at like five thirty so we could bring these episodes to you guys from from around the world. But don't worry, I'm jet lagged. I was up early anyway without an alarm, thank you very much. Yeah, I got to do the makeup and hair test yesterday, so they tried to make me look all pretty and gave me a little clean up around my neck. I got a few more days to let my hair grow out a little bit more and they put the makeup on. I'm looking all sun burnt and sun tanned because he works on a boat. It's his name's Ray. If you guys didn't see the first one, he's a fisherman. If you haven't seen the first one, check it out. It's called I Know You did last summer. And then I got to meet some of the crew and some of the cast. I know the director really well, but I haven't gotten to shoot anything yet. My first shoot day will be right after we record next week. We'll be on nights because it's a horror movie and scary stuff doesn't happen during the day. I just watch any horror movie. I'll prove it. Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun. I can't say too much because there's like a lot of cool, scary, sneaky stuff in here that would spoil the movie, and I hate people that spoil movies. Kaiser Soulzi, it was Kevin Spacey. I'll punch you right in the face straight up. My wife one time wrecked what was that movie, The Sixth Sense, and like, h yeah, twenty minutes before anyone figured it out. Just all of a sudden, she goes, oh my god, he's dead.
Speaker 1: That's brutal one to spoil too, even though she's just guessing, that's a brutal.
Speaker 2: One to pop on. It popped out and it was like half whispered. But they're like people sitting around us, and I just hear I hear the guy behind us go, oh fuck, I Sarah your wife.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I was like, Sarah, we're leaving or I'm getting in a fight, and I don't want to have to beat this guy up. And we left the movie. We left the theater. Man, I took her out, but we got not an argument. But I was like, yo, you can't do that. She's like, I know. I didn't mean to it. It just shocked me and it came out. I was like, yeah, you can never do that again. I gave her the Kaiser. So example, my buddy's friend. He was a really good wrestler, so I didn't fight him because he probably would have won, but I yelled at him. He wrecked the usual Suspects movie for a lot of people, and I was there when that happened. He wrecked the same guy also wrecked seven and told everyone it was Kevin Spacey in the movies. But again, he was a wrestler, so nobody could really do anything to him because he just fuck him up. He's kind of a dick and would do it on purpose and be like, yeah, you want some and then chicken wings some guy and make him fucking cry in front of his girl. But yeah, so so yeah, don't route, don't ruin movies. But if you have ias have a buddy who was named Tony Revs. And he he wasn't trying to spoil things, similar to the story about your wife, but like he would just be like, here's what I think is gonna happen. And then I would watch wrestling and I was like, he just knows wrestling so well that he didn't mean to ruin this whole episode for me. But he's just nailed everything. He predicted everything, And so I feel like Alex is like that our producer, Like if he if I would just if me and Alex hung out all the time and watch wrestling, I'd go, you don't get to tell me what you think is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Let's just watch it.
Speaker 2: Mccaullay Culkin's the same way. I won't watch, to the point where I stopped going to shows with him. We would gamble and he would bet. Like you, guys, want to know some bets, you want to make some real money, just ask McCaulay culkin on social media who's going to win the match, and he'll tell you whether he's seen the storyline or not. And that motherfucker's always right. Also, he is right. That guy's taking a lot of money off me over there, all right, Oh real quick. WWE is confirmed that the debut episode of Raw on Netflix is going to be at the Intuit Center in Los Angeles, California, on January sixth. If you're going to be there, keep your eyes peeled because your boys going to be there too. That's right, Freddi p is going to be in the house. I won't be able to say, hey, they'll be watching some kids. I'm bringing my son and some of his friends, and I'm going to be a watchdog, so I won't be able to take pictures or do any of that stuff. I got young men to look after and make sure they're not fing up, get them backstage so they can meet a couple wrestlers and have some of their dreams come true. But I'll be with a squad of like four or five little dudes, my son and some of his homies, and they're going to their first professional wrestling match. My daughter's been to a bunch. See likes it more. I'm excited for it to be on Netflix. It would be much easier to watch down here in Australia. I'll tell you that I've had to bribe. I've had this sell my soul. If I have a third kid, that kid has sold already. I've had to do everything possible to keep up with wrestling so that we can give you guys this, this this lovely podcast each and every week. So let's talk to wrestling. Still, Bronson Reed and Seth Rolin still hate each other, Jeff, which is a good thing. Hate is good and it's very motivating. We also saw the Miz align himself with the Final Testament and get slashed over his freaking eye and blood was pouring out. It looked so awesome. It was like one of the few times I wasn't grossed out because it wasn't like that visible. You could see the blood, but you couldn't quite see where the cut was, so I didn't get grossed out. Speaking of cuts, did you watch the boxing fights over the weekend on Netflix?
Speaker 1: I did a very disappointing, very It was strain pointed.
Speaker 2: But you know you knew that going in, right, you knew it was gonna suck.
Speaker 1: We all hoped, you know, we are all living on hope, and when hope disappoints.
Speaker 2: You, it's very frustrated. Well tell me, tell me what you were hoping for, just a good good night of fights or what specifically.
Speaker 1: Well, so I like UFC, right, that's gonna be real fighting, and I like boxing, which you believe to be real fighting. But when you enter in some YouTube stars and maybe some retired old guys that are now more personality than athlete, and you enter in all these things, it brings out the worst in everyone. Everybody was like, oh, Jake Paul is in a real boxer, and Mike Tyson's old and this is rigged, and this is faked. It brought out the worst opinions in everyone that I know. And so when the match didn't live up to the hopes, of maybe Jake Paul getting knocked out, or maybe some ear biting or some sort of larger than life social current event. Since none of that happened, and it was just like an old, tired Mike Tyson and a Jake Paul with a not a knockout, not getting knocked out, not knocking him out, It then just again brought out the worst in everyone. I knew this crap was dumb, and I knew Jake Paul this and he's probably he fought a sixty year old man, So it just brought out the worst and everybody before and after the fight and was very disappointing. And I can't imagine anybody being more upset about it than Netflix.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, Netflix, step your buffering up.
Speaker 1: That's another reason it was bad for him.
Speaker 2: That was really frustrating. Did you think the Jake Paul Mike Tyson fight was a real fight and it was just a fifty eight year old who couldn't seem to get off versus a young man who's you know, training to be a boxer but doesn't have the full complement of skills that a full time boxer would have, or did you feel it was an agreement between two gentlemen. Hey, let's not get too hurt here.
Speaker 1: What did you think My personal opinion, yeah, is that Jake Paul paid Mike Tyson to lose this fight because it gives Jake Paul the rub. It makes Jake Paul a legitimate like thing. Also, Mike doesn't care. Mike Tyson already had the greatest boxing career ever, and Mike Tyson is all about death to the ego. He doesn't care about this stuff. He thinks boxing is garbage. He thinks old Mike is garbage. He thinks all the things he had to go through to become the man that he is now is it was was evil and it was wrong. I've heard he doesn't care. I've heard it, and I don't think he cares. So he's like, sure, if it's going to make my kids, kids happy financially, and it's gonna make my life, you know, like like I'm happy to lose, I don't care. Let's kill that old Mike Tias. Let's kill the idea of that old Mike Tyson. Let's kill the let's kill the the legend, the legacy, kill it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't mind. I'll take a fall for twenty million dollars. I'll do eight rounds. Don't knock me out, but you know I'll lose a match to you for twenty mil And who can? And also, like Mike Tyson could have one hundred of his buddies go gamble on it and make some money, Jake Paul could have a hundred of his buddies go gamble on it and make some money. Like it's, boxing has famously been predetermined in a lot of ways historically.
Speaker 2: It's interesting and that you said that I was watching the fight. I had facetiming a friend of mine, a former world champion. I won't say his name because I didn't I don't have his permission to say it, although he probably wouldn't care. He knows the boxing game really really well inside and out. He's a multi time champion. He was an Olympic medalist. Dude's been around. And we're watching the fights. We're watching Katie Taylor, Amanda Serrano. A Manda just got her head split open because Katie Taylor just rushes in with her head first, hands down, head first. Man. It was gross and not what you want to see out of a boxing fight, certainly, But then it got to the main event, and I don't remember which round it was. I think I believe it was like two or three, and he said, look, look what Mike just did. Look what Mike just did. And Mike threw a left hand that connected and it was kind of a jab, but the way he was squared up, it was a stiffer jab. And then you saw him kind of like hesitate on it and almost be like whoops and sort of like stopped his body. And he was like, oh no, And I said, what what what? And he goes, Mike's not going to hurt him, and I said, because he can't. He goes, he said, he no, because he won't. He said they have an agreement. He's like, they have an agreement for sure, but he said, like that stuff is in the contract, like you knock my guy out and you don't get paid what we agreed on getting paid. So once he said that, and he was like, Mike just pulled up and I kind of saw it. I gave Mike. I was sort of like, well, maybe you know, he's old and he just can't he can't get off. The more I thought about it, the more I'm starting to lean towards what you what you said at the top of it, which was Mike that whole death of the ego and stuff. I've seen Mike speak on on this, and I think times I think you're dead on because that's word for word what he has said about himself. So I could just so like it.
Speaker 1: If anybody thinks, oh, you're being conspiratorial, oh my gosh, he would never do that, blah blah blah. Here's the thing. Even boxers with who love boxing, who have a tremendous amount of pride in boxing and are the age appropriate to be boxing, unlike Mike is they'll take falls because they're like, we can make so much money on the rematch or oh, you know, you win this one, but then we have like a big comeback, like they're they're storytelling even in boxing, and so it's like even. But now take away that Mike doesn't care about boxing, Andy hates his old self and he has no ego, Like why wouldn't he take twenty million ago? Yeah, if this young guy, if this young guy wants to, you know, he thinks he's a big time he wants to be you know, but then I'll let him win. I don't care I'll take the ill take the money. I want the I want the security. I'll let him do this. I don't care about old Mike.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard him break down and cry talking about yeah, who he used to be and and and how much he doesn't like that version and how scary that version is.
Speaker 1: It's all garbage, all those felts, all that crap. It's all garbage.
Speaker 2: Dun. Yeah, he he doesn't. Yeah, I wish Mike was kinder to himself. I wish he looked at him himself as I mean, he was my generation's heavyweight champion, you know what I mean. So it was like I wish, I wish he could feel the love and accept the love that people have for his contribution to boxing a little bit more, because it seems like he doesn't like that person at all and doesn't want to have anything to do with that person. And we all have, you know, dark sides. I think everybody has a dark side that you may not get in touch with it, but I think it's it's there within everyone. I just wish he'd give himself a break, that's all. But yeah, I thought, after talking to my guy and hearing you, I'm starting to lean more. It was like pro wrestling. It was a work or no, it was a shoot or work. Yeah, work the whole thing. Let's talk a little bit of wrestling. By the way, whoever's doing the logos for w needs to be fired immediately. You got Friday Night smack Sound, and now you're gonna have You're gonna have Monday Night Monday Night baw baw not raw baw. They turned the R into a B and they turned the D into an S, so we got smack sound and Monday Night baw. So way to go on that. Those look really friggin cool, Like do you know how many people have to see these logos in order for one of these logos to get approved in a corporate publicly traded company like that? Like thirty people go through that logo minimum, and then it gets to Triple H's desk with like here's the four best, what were the other three that were so bad? They pick the ones that change the spelling of the words to the point where they're not even words, Like I thought smack Sound was horrible, Monday Night.
Speaker 1: Was in general, like everybody was sharing like the Old World Series logos for like all the years leading up and everything in the nineties and two thousands were awesome looking logos and they've just slowly gotten worse this year. It just says world series. There's not like any like like art or anything. They just wrote it.
Speaker 2: And you're like, what happened to all the logos at least like Elder Right, But.
Speaker 1: The internet's better. It shouldn't things shouldn't have gotten worse. The Internet is more alive and better than it's ever been.
Speaker 2: It's shocking. Yeah, man, the logos are rough. We need to step We need to help them step their logo game up. I think we need to come up with some logos, post them on social let the people speak, get them out there. All right, let's talk some Friday night smack sound because Monday and Night baw oh, it's still raw until January sixth, then it's then it's gonna be bought. So Monday Night raw we saw them Miss Guther and Damien Goother's never losing that title, right, I don't foresee that at all. No, they're making Damien look so good and his promos are so much better in this storyline than when in the storyline that he lost that. I'm sad he's gonna lose this time, like they should have switched the promos like and and switched the victories. His promos are the pro almost of a winner, and I don't think he can win this match that they have coming up. We'll get into our predictions on next week's episode. Yeah, gooth, there's not gooth, there's not gonnaw is that. Let's move on to Friday night's Max sound shall we jupe? All Right? I mentioned last week Cody Rhodes was a man without a story. No more, he has a story. Kevin Owens has given us that story, and he's he's now a champion that's not going to be hunted. He's a champion that is the hunter. And this is a cool twist because he's been a babyface with a target on his back ever since he won it, and he finished his story and for the first time, he's now seeking out people, which is what if you're evil, Kevin Owens, That's exactly what you wanted in the first place, because you showed mercy in that first match in Germany. Like a like an idiot, I'm punishing I'm Kevin Owens right now, I'm channeling I'm punishing myself because I didn't take out the knee when I knew the knee was bad. I'm so stupid. That's why I lost a match. I'm such an idiot. Never again, Never again. How can I get another match? I know I'll do. I'm gonna fuck up his best friend, Randy Orton. See on Thursday's We Cuss Baby. I'm gonna fuck up Randy Orton. I'm gonna break his Nego don't worry. Giant spider will attack me any moment, but Jesus with a sword. He'll be carrying a katana blade. That's how big the spiders are out here. So he beats down Randy Orton and puts him in a hospital. Thanks for that, By the way, that was revenge that Kevin got on behalf of me because I'm too old to do it now, So I appreciate that. I texted him. I was like, just handle Orton, and he handled it. Randy's wife is like, oh my god, Randy's in the hospital. Oh my god, Cody, please do something. And Cody's like, I can't deal with when the girl cries. When the girl cries, that's my kryptonite. That's my kryptonite. Nick Alvis Randy's wife was crying, give me Kevin Owen's and Nick Alis is like, I'm not doing it, bro, This this shit has to get handled. He said it with a British accent. This has to be handled. We have to do this properly. He can't be on television until we figure this out internally. And Cody's like, look now, I don't care if you're British, and I don't care if you wrestled. You're gonna give me Kevin. There's going to be a problem. I'll show up at his house. And he's a very motivated champion. Jeff, He's not motivated to defend his title. It has nothing to do with the title. He's there to fight for his friend, the same way i'd fight for you. If a stand up comic came and jacked you up, his ass would be straight grass. I'm telling you right now. And even if I couldn't beat him, I know guys that could beat him, So don't worry. I got dudes that got in my back. But I like this Cody Rhodes. He's got a fire lit under his ass for the first time since he won the belt. He's actually got a real motivation to fight other than just being hunted. And I like Cody the Hunter. I think he's I think he's cool. I think he's cooler than Craven the Hunter. That's what I think. What about you, sir?
Speaker 1: I don't think he can put it any better than what you just said. I don't know. I don't know how I feel about all of it. Also, why is Nick Eldis such a big part of all of this. It's very confusing.
Speaker 2: They've really put a spotlight on both general managers the way I wish they'd put a spotlight on regular wrestling managers. And so I think that's the explanation. Whether we like it or not, it's a different conversation. But I think they're really trying to highlight the general manager and give them a bigger part of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels it feels like a little forced at times, especially since the way they do it just kind of overnight. This is kind of like it goes from Hey, this is the new general manager, and then all of a sudden, the general manager's doing all these things and you're like, what the hell is going on? But anyways, I love I love ko I love Cody Rhoades, I don't give a crap about Nick Aldos. I love Randy Jordan, so don't. I don't know how to feel about it.
Speaker 2: But you heard it here, people, Jeff d I hates the NWA. He hates the NWA. Yeah, print it all right. Well, then let's get to something that I think you will like. La Knight. Love La Knight, We love l A Knight. He wears cool vests. He rejects Sammy's Ain's invitation to join their team at Wargames, saying he's got his own shit to deal with, like Santos Escobar and Legado del Fantasma. And he had it, by the way, he had an amazing match with this dude Tokaro, who is usually there to get beat up for Santos, But when you give this guy a chance to wrestle, like, holy shit, he's really, really, really good. But all of this is nonsense. It's all fluff. The whole match is fluff. Even though it's a good match, it's all fluffed, Jeff, Because when the match is over and La Knight wins, it's the return of someone that I love very very much. And he kicked he kicked La Knight's ass, and he came in dressed in black and he looked like a friggin samurai from anime. And it was the return of Shinseki Nakamura. Yes, and he looks so great. How cool did he look? Dude?
Speaker 1: Finally we're tapping into the horror stuff, right, which I'm always talking about, like, oh, horror, this, horror that, And that's why bray Wyatt's cool, and that's why Undertaker's cool, and that's why Kane's cool. Tap into the horror, tap into the horror, and then resting is all Japanese, Japanese, Japanese. Well, Japanese horror is one of the things America has been stealing from a lot, and like, Japanese horror is like one of the most popular things in Japanese culture. And guess what, chins Ke did it. And I'm so happy if this looks straight out of a Japanese horror film, and I love it.
Speaker 2: He looked so awesome, you guys. He has these like flowing dark black robes, like half robe, half pant, like he just looked so you couldn't even see his face. It looks straight out of anime. It was so it was just awesome. I'm so glad to see him back, someone with La Knight that we believe can beat La Night, although I thought there was a chance that Santos could as well. But this can be This could be special and these two could really tear a house down. So I'm looking forward to see him. I hope it's not just on TV, and I hope they give him a premium live event, and I hope this goes on for more than one match. It should otherwise you brought him back even if he loses, it's got to be like over three matches. Otherwise you're just jobbing out chins k and he's looking awesome while he's while he's getting jobb out, which I don't think would work. So it'd be cool if it would go back and forth a little bit, or if he even could, you know, take it off La Night and then you find another story for La. But yeah, man, I was so excited to see this. I saw it online before I saw the match. Also, Jay Usso, Sammy's Ain, and Jimmy Usso had some concern backstage about not having a fifth member for the team La Nights, like na, y'all can kiss my ass, seth Rollins kiss my ass everybody kissed my ass. Nobody's having it. They got in a fight outside with the other bloodline. Bronson Reid comes out. Bronson Reids freaking kills everybody. I mean everybody. You loved it. You loved seeing Bronson Reid smash Roman Reigns, and it led us all the way to a backstage segment with Roman Reigns, whose ego has not allowed him to form the perfect team. It barely allowed jay Uso back in until he finally showed him some love. But he picked up his phone, Jeff, he picked up I think it was an iPhone. Yeah, good guys are allowed iPhones. Did you know that the company Apple iPhone. If your character in a movie is a guy, they won't allow them to have an iPhone. Really, there's clothing companies that won't let you wear their clothes. If you're a bad guy or if you die in the movie, you can't wear their brand. There's just stupid. There's cool companies like Lacoste with the alligator that are like, yo, fuck it, you could be evil, you could get blood all over us, but we don't care. We're La cost We got an alligator on the front of our shirt. So Anyway, Roman is in the room by himself and he picks up his iPhone because he's a good guy, so they'll allow him to use it. He picks up his iPhone and he says three words, Jeff call the Wise Man, and the whole crowd goes crazy. Ah, Paul, hey, that's back. Yeah, We're sorry. The number you dialed has been disconnecting the whole crowd. All the air just went out of the arena. Bro I don't know if that was the goal, but all the air went out of the arena and they didn't even boo, They just went oh like it was just like everyone got punched in the stomach. I thought it was awesome. I don't know if WW thought it was awesome. I thought it was awesome. And it means soon we will get the return of the Wise Man. But like I said in last week's episode, or maybe it was two weeks ago, you will not see the OTC win until Paul Hayman's back in the fold. They have to have their full old school bloodline with the Wise Man before they're going to be in perfect position. I think Paul have a lot to do with the eventual victory as well, so they're going to keep losing and it's gonna be tough until Hayman returns the greatest manager in the business, mister Paul Hayman. But that was the end of Friday Night Smack Sound. They still haven't changed the logo, which is just wild to me. Man, it's so bad, and so is the new Monday Night Baugh Like that's going to be so bad. It was a great end to the episode. It's a great story that they're telling. I love how long they've been able to stretch this out, how much juice they've been able to give it. It's not always a ten, but a story can always be a ten. There have to be chapters that are sevens and eights, chapters that are fives and six so that the ten means more. They've given us so much good stuff with the bloodline, dude, and I know you loved it too. I did.
Speaker 1: It's perfect. I love the storytelling. I'm fine with it. I like the way going. Bring Paul Hayman back. When can we have the wise man? I need him there.
Speaker 2: I got a question for you, yep, I know seth Rawlins said f Roman reigns. I'll never work with him again. He's unprofessional. He didn't say that, but he said he'll never work with him again. But but with Bronson Reed being on the new blood line, that could give Set the reason to join the old blood lines. Also the Shield roots which are always there. Do you see a world where seth Rawlins becomes the fifth member of the Old blood Line at wargames? I would be shocked, but weirder things have happened. But it kind of makes sense if it's just for wargames. But if it's in the.
Speaker 1: Actual storyline and he's part of it, I don't see that happening. I think like you'd see a lot of like four matches, people doing things like that, But I can't see him being in the actual bloodline just for the match. Yeah, just for that, just for the match, per I could totally see that.
Speaker 2: Well, sir, do you have any final thoughts, anything you want to share with the people before we say goodbye?
Speaker 1: Just that we love you and we got I'm so glad to be back. I wasn't able to be here last week and I'm I'm happy to be back. I love listening to these even when I'm not on the episodes, And we love you guys's message and and feedback and yeah, it makes me happy. It makes me happy that we do this. That's all.
Speaker 2: You guys, don't forget to subscribe and share the podcast with your friends. We thank you, We love you, Like Jeff said, appreciate you guys every week. We love you so much. I'm doing this from Australia and I'm going to continue to do it so long as I'm not working and we can all get together. But I shouldn't be here more than three and a half weeks, so I think you guys are gonna get three from down under. Now. I'm a hall asspect to LA and it'll be business as usual and I'll see you guys at Monday Night BA at the Intuit Center, January sixth, Los Angeles, California. I'm aHALF A, Jeff Di, I'm Freddy Prinz Junior Piece. This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.