Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello, and that's what you really missed listeners. Happy fourth of July, Kevin, Happy fourth of July.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Jenna. Are you doing anything for the fourth?
Speaker 1: You know, we can't do too much because we have the baby girl. But I think we're gonna take her to the beach. So maybe I have a beach moment cut and the sun's out, sun's out, buns out, you know?
Speaker 2: So are you inviting me?
Speaker 1: Or? Definitely makes me want a hot dog? Real bad?
Speaker 2: Wait? Can we play Catan at the beach?
Speaker 1: I don't know about at the beach, but maybe.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're making our fourth plans now I'm inviting myself. Oh we're gonna play Settlers of Catan?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean why not? Okay?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love that. Are you a big for the July celebrator?
Speaker 1: I tend to like to just get out outside and I always want a barbecue. I want some macaroni salad. I want a burger. I want a hot dog and some potato chips. What about you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, all of that. I also just generally in life, I just want to be by a pool. I want to bake in the sun and be by a pool. So if we can just do that somehow, just by a body of water, that's what I would be to hear that.
Speaker 1: I hear that. Maybe we should finagle our friend Matthew Hodgson who has a pool to having us over Glee.
Speaker 2: Writer's right, that's what we should be doing. You're right. Well, we hope everybody out there has a very happy and safe Fourth of July. We have some very exciting things coming up on our show next week. When you come back, we are talking about the biggest Glee episode of all time.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl episode the US.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what's happening. Oh, we should That's what we should have been doing. Now I'm starving, Jenna. Actually, so for real is you guys are just listening in on a FaceTime basically? Yeah, so if we come over to play Catan, we can barbecue.
Speaker 1: I have a built and grill in my backyard.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Okay, don't eat to brag.
Speaker 1: Let's do that. Okay, Yeah, Austin has.
Speaker 2: Jerry duty, but obviously this is the call. Yeah, how do you do that on.
Speaker 1: A holiday weekend? It's a holiday week on the third. On the third, it's still a holiday week.
Speaker 2: Crime never stops.
Speaker 1: Jenna, I was gonna say, the law doesn't doesn't.
Speaker 2: Take any wait for anybody.
Speaker 1: We should play Catan though, that'd be really fun. We can just sip rose, play Catan, eat some burgers and I mean so fancy. Oh.
Speaker 2: I did get invited to a gay pool party though, so I might have to ditch you for that.
Speaker 1: Well, obviously that wins.
Speaker 2: No, Katan always wins.
Speaker 1: It's probably at a really nice house and with a view and an an infinity pool, So you should just do that.
Speaker 2: You know where it is. You've been to the house. It's right down the street from my house.
Speaker 1: I have, yes, Wow, I cannot think of this house.
Speaker 2: Our unofficial drag race after party was there.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, What a good house that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think you're gonna want to be there on the fourth of July, though.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good. I'll be playing Catan. Who else plays Catan? Does anybody play Catan?
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people who play Catan. We passed the.
Speaker 1: Extension box the other day in the mall and I thought, wow, I should get it, and then I didn't.
Speaker 2: It's crazy is that we're not sponsored by settlers of Katan. We're just talking about it as our fourth of July plans. This is our just little check in with all of you wonderful listeners.
Speaker 1: Have a great holiday week.
Speaker 2: My heart's taken a week off. You should too, and we just wanted to say thank you. Yeah, thank you for coming back week after week. Let me tell you, we see the numbers and you're loyal and we appreciate it. We see you spread the word, send it to your friends and fam just like you have been.
Speaker 1: Come back next week for the Sioux Sylvester shovel.
Speaker 2: That's right, Love you all have a safe holiday. See you next week on and That's what you really missed. Thanks for listening and follow us on Instagram at and That's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.