Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: Hey everyone, its between the stream rand scene and you are listening.
Speaker 3: To ties up here with brands from.
Speaker 1: The iHeart Rating Network or where we the podcast. As always, I influence on the Chad. What is up, my dude?
Speaker 4: What's up? How you doing? Queen? What's going on?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Uh, I think I have good news before we get into uh our topic.
Speaker 1: Today, I finish my antibiotics.
Speaker 2: I was on them for fourteen days, two different antibiotics, and actually finished them. And I can honestly say that this is the first time in about five years that I can eat food without pain. So I am very, very excited because I think it's working. I think, uh, these antibiotics cleared that bacteria out of my gut and so now I am on a probiotic that I've been taking every morning.
Speaker 1: I'm also taking something for my.
Speaker 2: Fatty liver that's supposed to reverse it, and I started that today.
Speaker 1: So I think I'm on the right path. And I'm still gonna diet.
Speaker 2: I lost four pounds, so I'm excited about that, but I'm still gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, And it's funny.
Speaker 2: Because like this doctor out of pocket is super expensive, Like she's running our insurance but because it's kind of like the beginning of the year, our deductible super high, so we're having to pay a lot out of pocket. And I, you know, the last visit, she was just like telling me what and I told you this before, what I'm supposed to do, and blah blah blah. She wanted to see me in a couple of weeks. So I said to my husband, I was like, what does she want to see me for? What is she going to talk to me about. She's gonna say, you need to get blood work done in about two months, and then you're gonna probably come back and see me again, and we're gonna go over your blood work to see if the fatty liver's better and your cholesterol's down and all this kind of stuff, right, I said, And we're gonna sit there for probably fifteen twenty minutes, and she's gonna charge us two hundred and fifty dollars out of pocket. What I can do is do everything that I'm doing now, taking the cholesterol natural medicine and taking the kid the fatty liver medicine exercise which I've been doing every day, and reverse everything to where towards the end of the year, I can get a physical with my primary care and just ask him for the blood work and it's the same thing, right, And then by that time I'll have more of a chance to reverse everything, so the numbers will look better and the insurance picks it up. And it's brilliant because I'm not on my deathbed. It's not like this is urgent. I have to go get blood work. I just had the blood work, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So at first I was like, man, this is a money grab.
Speaker 2: But then I was just like, well, she's trying to cover every basics, and I get it, but I already have doctors for all this. She was only supposed to be my cebo doctor, and now she's trying to be like my gi my primary Like she's doing everything to try and help me. But I don't really need her for that anymore.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So I went and I canceled it, and I canceled it through the portal, and I thought I did it in a very nice way and very complimentary.
Speaker 1: And the only message I get back was your appointment was canceled. It's like she's done with me. Thank you so much, you know.
Speaker 2: I just said thank you for everything, and if the sea boat does come back, we will call you and we will make another visit. But right now, this is what I'm doing. ABC blah blah blah. And I was thinking like, maybe sure, right back, Okay, good luck, I'm here for you. Oh no, your appointment's canceled. I was like, all right, bitch, peace out, deuceus. So anyway, been eating now, I haven't been eating crazy foods. I did try some pizza this weekend. It did not hurt me, so I was very happy, very very happy about that. I haven't had any alcohol yet. I probably won't drink until Vegas in a couple of weeks, and I'm not going to be a glut. And maybe you have a cocktail or two, see if it affects me. But otherwise I think I'm on the right path. So I'm very very happy. And now I know what caused it and what I need to fix it, and.
Speaker 1: You know, things look good.
Speaker 2: So going to keep out of it. Yeah, so I'm excited about that. But for five could you imagine.
Speaker 1: Five years of this nonsense, no, not.
Speaker 2: Having a clue what was making me sick, And it's like an epiphany.
Speaker 6: Oh, you're much stronger, than I would not be able to well, I will power well.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's like I've been to so many doctors and nobody knew what the hell was going on. You just keep trying to find a doctor who knows, and like, cibo is such a weird thing that like nobody ever heard of it practically, And I'm just grateful that, you know, I was told that I had it, and I found this lady and she helped me out. Now that she hates my guts, you know, I don't think we'll be best friends or anything, but hey, at least I can eat some pizza once in a while and not be doubled over in pain.
Speaker 7: So so far, so good.
Speaker 2: And I want to thank everybody for the prayers and the well wishes because that video got a great response and the comments were very very sweet and very kind. So I thank everybody for leaving the comment and tips. A lot of people were telling me what to do, what to look for, what to eat, So thank you all for your well wishes.
Speaker 1: Greatly appreciate it. So that's my.
Speaker 4: Very good Yeah, very nice. It's good.
Speaker 1: Thank you me too.
Speaker 2: I hope it continues, and if I decline, you'll hear it, but right now we're on the up and up, so as well, you want to just get into it.
Speaker 4: Let's uh, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: So we both texted each other at the same time with this one, which was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: What do you want to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we usually, you know, we need to go over the show and what we're going to talk about, and this week we just texted each other at the same exact time and boom.
Speaker 1: It was the Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Flair Tiffany Stratton promo that aired this week and everybody was talking about it. And so I said, well, I want a first reaction because I'm digging this first reaction stuff.
Speaker 7: I really like it.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it yet.
Speaker 2: I wanted to react to it on camera with you, and I'm hearing it's kind of spicy and they're breaking the fourth wall and it's like real life, and you know. And then a little bit and then Tiffany's boyfriend who's on what is.
Speaker 4: His name, Ludibig Kaiser.
Speaker 2: Yes, he got involved and he put out a tweet after this, and we can if you want to look that up too and pull that up to add that to the mix.
Speaker 1: We can talk about that afterwards, but I want to watch it.
Speaker 2: You guys will listen, and if you're on YouTube, you'll watch it with me and then we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: You know, neither of them look thrilled to be there.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean Tiffany Stratton, I could tell you know. She it's Tiffy time with her in a ring. Now, Charlotte Feller, she might be excited to be there. I just don't know if her face is excited to be there. Her face seems to be glued. She got worked on facial expression. She's very share like now with her facial expressions.
Speaker 1: She got some work done.
Speaker 6: Holy Kes, that means some good lord, I mean that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know, two each their.
Speaker 7: Own and the Wade Barrett.
Speaker 4: Wade Barrett's like, what do you want from me?
Speaker 7: He's great, this one that way and the other one's going this way.
Speaker 1: I love that part. I love that part. That's my favorite part in that movie, Good Fellaws.
Speaker 4: That's so great, right, but he looks like that, he's got the beard, like the guy. What this guy is saying, what do you want from me?
Speaker 1: He just needed the white hair, right, But that, yeah, that.
Speaker 7: Was great all rank you forgetting the reference.
Speaker 1: I got the reference. Come on, I love that movie. I gotta watch that movie again. Man.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's watch the promo and then we'll talk about it, and then we'll see the reactions from everybody, and I'll give you my two cents.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, all right, from this past Friday's spectele.
Speaker 4: And there's Charlotte just looking shocked as ever.
Speaker 1: We turned it up just a little bit.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Okay.
Speaker 3: I want to hear I want to hear heated nature of recent interactions between you two. I have been volunteered to moderate this interview.
Speaker 4: First, please let me.
Speaker 3: Welcome the w W Women's Champion, Tiffany Stratta.
Speaker 4: What time is it?
Speaker 8: It's Tiffy time, and her WrestleMania opponent, the twenty twenty five Women's Royal Royal winner.
Speaker 2: Charlotte Flat.
Speaker 1: Okay, she got a mixed reaction, she heal.
Speaker 4: Neil, Yeah, so that is very unclear.
Speaker 1: That's power.
Speaker 9: Oh hey, Chicago, what time is it?
Speaker 1: I was cute?
Speaker 3: Okay, sel I would want to start with you now, please give us a little more debt as to why you chose Tiffany Stratton as your WrestleMania faulty one opponent And also, do you still agree after recent interactions that that was the wise choice?
Speaker 1: Well, here we are. She was begging and I'm the gift that keeps giving.
Speaker 5: She wanted a moment, and I hadn't done any charity work lately.
Speaker 9: In every week that desperation leaps through.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, So you're right, I did make the right choice.
Speaker 5: You want to know why, because I wanted to show the smartest wrestling fans in the world here in Chicago, that there is no comparison.
Speaker 1: Okay, that was a babyface, right, and that was a.
Speaker 6: Complete babyface line crying and she got no reaction.
Speaker 4: No reaction whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Did she get her ruin?
Speaker 9: Listen, Charlotte, your biggest competitor has never been within this ring. Your biggest competitor has been them, And no matter how hard you try, no matter how long you're out for, that's a battle that she'll never win.
Speaker 6: I don't get that line and this facade like nothing gets you, Like you're above everybody else, but then you're crying on.
Speaker 9: Some boo talk show. Which one is it, Charlotte? And the saddest part about all of this is is no matter how many titles you win, you could break all the records, but when it's all said and done, you'll always come second to your daddy.
Speaker 1: Rick Flair. Oh I like that line, and rustle media, You're.
Speaker 9: Gonna come second to me.
Speaker 7: Tiffany Strutt.
Speaker 1: She rushed that she should have waited a little bit it she had the crowd.
Speaker 8: Yeah, do you think.
Speaker 1: You're the first? Do you hear that? That's power?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: That was Do you think you're the first opponent? Yeah, okay, it's a little flustered.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 9: You have just regurgitated what my last opponents have said the last ten years.
Speaker 5: Do you think you're the first opponent to say that I've come second to my dad? No, Chicago, Tiffany, and everyone watching at home, if I have to come.
Speaker 1: Second, I can't hear what they're saying. Do you know what they're saying?
Speaker 4: No, I don't really think they're saying anything.
Speaker 1: She just stopped abruptly. I don't know. It doesn't matter if you win a hundred.
Speaker 4: Now, that does not letting her talk?
Speaker 1: Cat got your tongue.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm sorry, they're doing so loud.
Speaker 1: What would she come guys, what would you like me to say?
Speaker 5: Man, this is really cool because here's the thing. Tiffany could win.
Speaker 1: I would just keep going, you know, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Tiffany, you can go ahead and have the last word.
Speaker 1: That was so bad?
Speaker 4: Wow, that's real bad.
Speaker 9: Charlotte at twenty five years old, what were you doing trying to become a volleyball player? Drinking in your daddy's basement?
Speaker 1: And what am I doing at twenty five years old?
Speaker 9: I'm walking into russell Mania as the w W.
Speaker 7: Women's Champion, not very heel.
Speaker 9: Hey that this is just another match to you?
Speaker 1: Now, She's clearly the thing like I've gotten to you, Charlotte.
Speaker 9: And your WrestleMania record maybe four and three.
Speaker 1: And you may be the queen.
Speaker 9: Inside of the ring, but outside.
Speaker 7: Of the outside of the ring.
Speaker 1: You ain't the queen that ship what.
Speaker 4: You wait, the queen of shit?
Speaker 2: I can't hear.
Speaker 10: This is And for four days you get to call yourself w W e's least favorite nipple baby congratulations please net.
Speaker 4: Bo queen.
Speaker 9: Number one neo baby. And when I beat you at WrestleMania, Charlotte, And when it's all said and done, you're gonna be just like you are.
Speaker 1: Outside of the ring alone?
Speaker 6: What is that record?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 9: What zero three.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 5: Like time's been my dns.
Speaker 1: This is agatting ugly?
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, that was sloppy.
Speaker 2: And yeah, that was hard to watch. Definitely got personal towards the end. Now, did they take liberties or was that part of the script? I thinks they took liberties.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it said that, you know, they were heated afterwards.
Speaker 4: And it said that the end it went off script. I I don't know.
Speaker 6: I still think that those were talking points they were supposed to hit, just personally, not really seeing that they could play off the cuff. You know, Charlotte seemed pretty rattled that she couldn't stick to the talking points and had to keep stopping. Seemed like Tiffany was quick to jump on the talking points. So I really do think it was supposed to be brought up and said.
Speaker 4: So. I just think that the crowd kept throwing them off.
Speaker 1: This was painful for me to watch.
Speaker 2: I don't It was clearly not either woman's best performance on the mic as a heel, which I'm assuming Charlotte is the heel because you know, she's getting the negative reaction and Tiffy's getting the crowd behind her. It is why to take breaks while you're talking if you hear the crowd reacting, But you need to get your point across. She did not deliver her lines. She started talking and then stopped and then smiled, and then it seemed to have gone on to something else. I don't know if she forgot what she was talking about, or I just I couldn't follow what she was trying to accomplish with this promo because it was like stop, go, stop.
Speaker 1: Go, and she never followed through.
Speaker 2: And then her saying you can have the last word tells me did she forget? Did she stumble? Was there something missing? Was there a point that she was supposed to hit that she forgot?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just very, very painful. That was not a good promo.
Speaker 2: And I think she's an excellent worker and she has cut hell like great promos in the past.
Speaker 1: She can cut one hell of a promo. This wasn't it. You know, The line at the end.
Speaker 2: Came off as to me, it came off as awkward.
Speaker 1: Hey he was in my DMS.
Speaker 2: But that to me sounded like she had just made that up and thrown it out there, but I could be one hundred percent wrong. Now, if you know, when I was working, I would always tell whoever was cutting a promo against me, you can say whatever you want, like there was not really a subject except for my weight. The weight was a little sensitive with me, but that never really came up until Paul made Sinister Minister tell me I needed to eat a cheeseburger, which pissed me off. But otherwise, like either Joey or whoever was cutting a promo would always come up to me and.
Speaker 1: Say, is it okay? If I call you a bitch? Is it okay? If I call you this? Is it okay?
Speaker 2: If I call you and again, you could call me whatever you want in the ring, as long as you don't feel that way outside, you know what I mean. But they would always have the common courtesy to clear it. So what I'm seeing now is that these girls just went off script towards the end and they were just taking liberties and just taking jabs at each other.
Speaker 1: And there's a legit heat. Now you know, we could be getting worked. Who knows.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm reading different reports on different news sites.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's true and what's not true.
Speaker 2: I know that I watched that promo and I was left like this, huh what what was that?
Speaker 1: I can tell that there's a match going on at rustle Mania.
Speaker 2: That was very clear, but the intentions of what is happening in Charlotte Flair's mind did not come across to me because she didn't get a sentence out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she kept stopping like she kept stopping on her own.
Speaker 2: She kept stopping and smiling. Again, you react to what the crowd is doing.
Speaker 1: Now, that.
Speaker 2: Audio was not the best audio, Okay, so I'm assuming that the booze were very very loud, especially in person, and you're taught as a heel to react to what the crowd is doing.
Speaker 1: And they're booing her. So she's right in.
Speaker 2: Taking a step back and letting the booze come to her because that's how you get your heat. But you also have to get your point across. And she didn't say much in that six minutes that she was in that ring. No, the most powerful line she said at the end was he was in my DMS.
Speaker 1: It was just a weird. It was weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it didn't like I'm sure the match is gonna be great, but it didn't get me hyped up to see it.
Speaker 1: It was lackluster. There was something missing. I want it more from Charlotte.
Speaker 4: I want anything from Charlotte.
Speaker 7: At that point, nothing.
Speaker 1: Tiffany was delivering lines, and and her lines came off as like she memorized.
Speaker 4: She was memorized, That's what I'm saying. Like, I can't tell if it was a shoot or a work because it just seemed very did anything. It just seemed very like, just very rehearsed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean they're known to give you verbatim over there. I don't know about these days.
Speaker 2: I know back in the day they boom boom, boom, verbatim what you.
Speaker 1: Had to say.
Speaker 2: I don't know, uh if they are even allowed to add lib during you know, their promo, I know, like an Undertaker or John Cener or a rock won't get in it. But is there heat on them? Were there any reports that there was any heat on the girls?
Speaker 4: I didn't see that. I just saw.
Speaker 6: According to Fight Full, Staph and Talent Alike believe things didn't go according to script. While appears there was no further altercations backstage, Flair reportedly didn't look pleased following the ordeal, and multiple talents confirmed to SAP that Flair is known to call audibles in the ring with promos, which led some to believe that Stratton had no choice but to fight back.
Speaker 2: So I'm reading right now that WWE edited the promo and they removed those two last jobs at each other on replays. Yes, interesting, they removed it. But the original, the original promo.
Speaker 1: I think is on USA Network Socials.
Speaker 6: How uncomfortable and awkward is it without those two lines. It's just Charlotte starting and stop. Every two seconds, she says two words, and she backs in a corner. She says two words and then stop.
Speaker 2: It's it's a very vague promo.
Speaker 1: It didn't. I mean, even as you know me.
Speaker 2: A casual fan these days, I don't know what the hell's going on with their feud. If I just tune in. You want me to watch WrestleMania, and I tune in and I see these two girls talking like that, I don't know what the hell they're talking about, you know what I mean. I didn't get anything from Charlotte. I didn't she she took everything, you know, because Tiffany's throwing jabs at her.
Speaker 1: She took it.
Speaker 2: She didn't deliver any knock out punches back. She didn't say much. I want it more from her, you know. And the most, like I said, the most powerful lines were at the end. We've heard you're not going to be ric Flair, You're not going to compare to your dad. We've heard that before, right, But then when you bring your personal life into it, well, you've been divorced three times, you're zero and three. Like, that's heavy stuff. If you don't discuss it, that's embarrassing. And then for her to say, well, your your man's in my d MS, it's like whoa were they supposed to say.
Speaker 4: That man's in here DM?
Speaker 7: Well, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like if they're on good terms and they said to each other, Hey, I'm gonna do you mind if I talk about your divorce? No?
Speaker 1: Do you mind if I say that so and so's in mind? Cool? You know that's shock value.
Speaker 2: But didn't they go over it or was that spontaneous? Is there a legit heat between these two? And if there is legit heat, are we going to see a very stiff match at Russell Meenia.
Speaker 4: M stiff is Charlotte's facial expressions.
Speaker 1: You need to stop that. You need to stop that.
Speaker 4: Oh come on, I needed to get that one in all right. Here check it out.
Speaker 6: This is Ludwig Kaiser's response going old school Little Shawn Michaels nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Look it on, look at Sewan whoa.
Speaker 6: Response to uh, Diana Smith when they did the old British Bulldog Shawn Michael's angle where they made it that Shawn Michaels was hitting on Diana Smith. Okay, this is what Shawn Michaels had to say to that serious flower shot.
Speaker 4: Please do not flatter yourself.
Speaker 1: You know, Diana Smith resembles Princess Diana a little bit.
Speaker 4: Let you see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm looking at her anyway. Yes, perfect, right, the perfect response.
Speaker 4: So that's that's his response to the whole thing.
Speaker 6: And again, hey makes him look great, if anything makes him look great.
Speaker 4: And if I were WW, i'd work him into the match.
Speaker 1: Right, like a run in or something. Yeah, I love runnings. I love extras. It's fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I you know, I'm behind the women. I love that they're getting you know, longer WrestleMania matches, main eventing. I love all this. I hate to poo poo on them. But this was not the best delivery, you know, especially.
Speaker 1: Not from Charlotte. I'm sorry. I'm sorry to all the Charlotte fans out there.
Speaker 2: I think she's tremendous, I think she's a great talent, but this, this was not her best performance on the mic.
Speaker 1: So and you can't always hit a home run, I get it.
Speaker 2: But like, WrestleMania is right around the corner, so you gotta really step up your game now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 6: On this same SmackDown, it was very heavily focused around the triple Threat match, which your angling for Night one of WrestleMania to be the main event, with Roman, Rollins and Punk, and they had the cash in of the favor that Punk has been talking about for months, and it was that he needs Hayman to be in his corner at WrestleMania. And the end was you know, Roman saying, Oh, he's not going to do that.
Speaker 8: Tell him.
Speaker 6: You're not going to do that, Paul, tell him, And it ended with Punk giving rains at GTS. I thought that segment was phenomenal on the contrary to what we just watched.
Speaker 4: So you had the two ends of the spectrum.
Speaker 7: You had like drama build with them and.
Speaker 6: Hayman a little over the top with the crying, you know, and not knowing what to do, you.
Speaker 4: Know, and he's emotional.
Speaker 6: And all that, but you know, and then this cluster that was just awkward, and then on the other side of it, I think it was book ended with the beginning of the show and the end of the show just a perfectly told story. Just sucks that going into WrestleMania, where these big matches are to culminate, that you can't be perfect one percent of the time, and it just goes to show you that, Look, everybody says, hey, you know, everybody rips on aw because x Y and Z, Well, hey, look, WWE takes a big l this week.
Speaker 4: For having that segmentaire.
Speaker 1: So it's a shame.
Speaker 2: And I hope the girls knock it out of the park, I really do. I hope they have a great match, and I hope if they are at you know, uh, at war with each other backstage, I hope that they can just work well together and give the people what they want to see and that's a good performance and you know, protect each other. I don't know, I'm gonna watch I might not watch it till after the fact because I'll be at Wrestle Coan and i won't be hme till Tuesday.
Speaker 1: But I'll watch it eventually and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it kind of like left me like, you know, yeah, but the but the internet's buzzing about it, so I guess they say any publicity is good publicity, and that is being talked about in droves. I mean every single site. Everybody's tweeting about it. I think it might have been trending, like everybody's talking about it. So good promo, bad promo, whatever. It was the end, the last minute that got people shook, you know, because that's where it looked like they went off script. Now maybe they didn't, but it was good good uh you know TV.
Speaker 1: It was personal.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Maybe unintentional, maybe on the fly. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Only they know, But I'm curious to know. Did they get fined, did they get in trouble? Was there any heat backstage for it? That's that's the stuff that I like to know.
Speaker 6: It's very true and for one for one person, it's tiffy time and for the other it's stiffy time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, can you get off the plastic surgery already. Did you like her before sheet had all the work done? Were you a few?
Speaker 6: I was never really no, never really cared too much. But just come on, Stiffy time, Come on.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, if you feel.
Speaker 6: You can take that, hey, and if you listen, you can take that anyway you want, Stiffy time, whatever you whatever your fancy is for stiffy.
Speaker 1: Time, come on now, come on now say what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stiffy time, Stiffy Time.
Speaker 1: Say.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, but uh, you know, WrestleMania is close. I don't know if they sold any more tickets. I haven't been the ticket master yet.
Speaker 7: But uh, oh my god, if you.
Speaker 1: Bought that twenty dollars seat.
Speaker 6: I was listening back to that as uh you know, was editing that clip and man to hear those numbers again.
Speaker 4: I was just shaking my head. I was shaking my head at that, and I was shaking my head at.
Speaker 6: You know, some of our people that Yeah, you never know who's gonna show up in the comments of our our videos, so, you know, shout out to Missy Beefcake for taking and listen to take and listen to our last week of YouTube videos, so you never know who's listening. And man, you never know how much somebody's gonna spend on a WrestleMania ticket.
Speaker 2: You don't And and I hope you get your money's worth. I hope it's the best weekend of your life.
Speaker 4: And you point out the sign, I'm telling you that's that's.
Speaker 1: What I would have had to do. But yeah, that that was the big story this week.
Speaker 2: Everybody's going bat shit crazy over this promo. So glad I got to watch it. Like I said, underwhelmed, but I did a pop for the last minute, and I hope the girls knock it out of the park together.
Speaker 1: So there you go. All right, all right, what do you have to plug?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: You can catch me this week back with Hughsey again. Yes, and it's Husey Hello. Lot going on in the old Opie and Anthony world. Somebody released a eleven year old video from the post Opie and Anthony show, The Opie and Jim Norton Show, where a heated fight took place between them on air, and somebody from Sirius XM released the full hour and forty five minute on air fight between Opie and Jim Norton, and we broke down about thirty minutes of the video on Hughsey Show. So that's going to be released, I believe this week on It's Hughsey.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 6: I gotta be honest with you. You know, I watched the video about one and a half times and then talking about it. You know, I've seen enough of this fight to last a lifetime.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, it's you know, it's something else for sure.
Speaker 2: Before you get into your other plug. I forgot to mention piggybacking off the Missy Beefcake. Linda Hogan Bubba the Love Sponge has come out and released the statement.
Speaker 7: Did you see Oh I didn't, No, I did not.
Speaker 1: I saw it.
Speaker 2: It's a video and he claims he claims that he has been around them for like fifteen years and he saw Linda like.
Speaker 1: Smack her Brook the daughter.
Speaker 2: He saw Linda smack berayed her, call her names, smack her across the face several times, and he goes and Brooke didn't even do anything to deserve it. So yeah, so I watched that today and I was just like, oh wow, so he is on He's team Brooke in all this. You didn't really mention the Hulk story was mainly burying Linda.
Speaker 4: I don't really think he's gonna mention the Hulk anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think there's about thirty million reasons why he's not gonna mention it.
Speaker 2: He was just talking about being around that family and how messed up they were and how they treated the daughter. So I forgot to say that earlier, but I did see that. But anyway, what's the appearance you want to plug?
Speaker 6: You can go to my my ex and you find seven five seven sports collectibles in May big sports cards and collectible show. Just go check it out there seven five seven sports collectibles. Yeah, go chatty and be on X hey.
Speaker 1: Ye okay.
Speaker 2: So this weekend, Saturday, April twelfth, it's an extreme night out. It's me and my buddies from ECW. We're going to be signing at the Saints Stands. Is that having this Saint Stan's School? Yeah, Sayrville, New Jersey. I believe we're signing from six to seven thirty, so it's a short hour and a half signing, which is awesome. But myself, Steve Carino, Sandman, Jerry Lynn, Guido, Simon, Diamond, Todd Gordon, Jason Knight, Big Veto, C.
Speaker 1: W Anderson, Mikey Whipreck and myself. It'll be a good time. Come on out.
Speaker 2: There's a show at seven thirty. I don't think we're on the show, me Todd or sand Man. Maybe the other guys are, but I don't think we are. I think we just get to skidaddle. So if you want to come meet us, hang out, be there for six and I think they'll be pictures and eight yx ten's and all.
Speaker 1: That good stuff.
Speaker 2: Nice and then yeah, and then the big one, Russell Khan. There we go, Shane Douglas and a sidekick, the Queen, that's me. We'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the eighteenth, nineteenth, and the twentieth at the Westgate Casino in beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada. And let me tell you, if you can't make it to Las veg I guess we're doing a virtual.
Speaker 1: So many of you keep asking me how can I get an eight x ten?
Speaker 7: This is it.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: You need to jump on this because I don't know when we'll be doing another virtual, at least together. We might not be doing one ever, so I would jump on this. Yeah, it's on my X page. The link to order is on there. You can order an advance. You could order a night of as well, and we'll sign your stuff live. Do you know X keeps putting a warning on this post?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: I keep getting every time I post this, I get it.
Speaker 2: It's not sexual nature sensitive sensitive content, and they put a warning over it. And then I have I've appealed every one of them, and I'm like, do you realize I get droves of porn going across X and nobody says a thing. But I'm in a bikini with no nudity or whatever, and you're putting a warning on it?
Speaker 1: Is that ridiculous?
Speaker 7: It's implied nudity.
Speaker 1: That's not what they're telling me.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just saying that's what it is.
Speaker 7: Well, guess what covering parts of the body?
Speaker 2: You want to see a girl getting pound it fisted? I'll just go to the I'm telling you, it's it's all over acts. But are they getting warnings? No, it's straight up pornography and it's disgusting. It's all over the place. But I here, I am just trying to promote a virtual and I'm getting punished for it. Way to go, elon anyway, Virtual signing April eighteenth. We're starting at seven pm Eastern Standard time, and there's a bunch of photos to choose from.
Speaker 1: Just come on over Watch US Live and you'll get a shout out and you could also.
Speaker 2: Buy an eight by ten and support me in the franchise. But if if you are coming to Las Vegas, can't wait to see you.
Speaker 1: I think that's it. So I hope you were staying safe.
Speaker 2: I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're saying extreme. Yeah h h.
Speaker 11: Francine Francis Francie, Queen Extreme Extreme, Ties up here head the Queen Extreme Podcast Ties up here, heead It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme bruly in the legency is the Woman of your Dreams.
Speaker 8: Legends on the Scene.
Speaker 11: Francine Podcast.
Speaker 2: What you Need?
Speaker 1: What's your tram?
Speaker 3: Place to show you what you need