Speaker 1: Did you just put chapstick under your eyes?
Speaker 2: No, this is keels. It is a facial puffer eye thing. It feels wonderful. It like is a cool calming sensation under your eyes.
Speaker 1: Talk about that on bull Chat. This is Cereal here, Welcome to Cereal. You are trying to trigger me.
Speaker 2: I know you guys who that to Cereal makes them complete?
Speaker 1: Okay, I have to stop it because I'm just really really excited. You're Jazz I'm very no. That was an episode one sixty, remember Jazzberry. Oh yeah, you don't even know.
Speaker 2: You don't even know your children.
Speaker 1: You have no recollection the.
Speaker 2: Things I do. Come on, buddy, I know things.
Speaker 1: I have to be honest. I'm starting to get to the point where I'll walk down the Cereal aisle and I'm like, I'm pretty sure we didn't do that one, but I'm not one hundred percent. I don't like this. Hold on, I have to adjust. I need to be look because I like to stand, so this needs to be higher.
Speaker 2: You're don's you get a stand?
Speaker 1: Your old laptop is so stupid. Okay.
Speaker 2: I love how even like a piece of technology that's touched my hands once is somehow blamed on me.
Speaker 1: Oh look, and now I can block the light with a microphone. Hey, welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode one seventy five.
Speaker 2: Yes I think so, No.
Speaker 1: Six, it's one seventy six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, today's Monday, April twenty seventh, twenty six. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, we really have it together, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Last week's bull chat was so much fun.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember doing a bull chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember. We had to end it early because we both got phone calls. No, sorry, it was only thirteen minutes. We promised next week's bull chat will be like a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: Don't make any promises. I have a meter running outside. Why because I'm parked at a meter today?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you park?
Speaker 1: You have? You gave me a parking pass? Remember they don't work anymore, just so you know what. Yeah, you're going to get a ticket today. We've all started getting tickets. No, the COVID passes don't work anymore. They don't care. And you're going to get a sixty five dollars ticket where you parked.
Speaker 2: Literally outside the building.
Speaker 1: Sixty five dollars? Is it worth it? You keep saying how much money we're making? Do you make? Sixty five dollars on this episode.
Speaker 2: It's the principle of the thing you didn't think to tell me.
Speaker 1: Well, I just assumed that you knew.
Speaker 2: I okay, because I've come into the city like all the time.
Speaker 1: Let's get going. Okay, the faster we move, the less chances of you getting a ticket, right, just go okay. So if you saw our instagram at Serial Killers PC a couple of weeks ago, you will have noticed that, what's the matter? Look at you?
Speaker 2: I'm getting a ticket, So go move your car, no, because then you're gonna go eh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am so the brand new cereal from Kellogg's Little Debbies to do the serial Little Debbie's Cosmic Brownie cereal came out okay, yes, and we got it. I see it on the floor and it was on salat shop right for ninety nine cents a box. So I bought the limit of four boxes. We're going to try one right now, and then we're going to give three boxes away to listeners that tagged their friends on our Instagram page.
Speaker 2: Can I just say snick Brownies. As I've gotten older, loved them as a kid, I feel like I usually buy them thinking like, oh my god, those are the ultimate treat, and then I kind of am a little underwhelmed. Have you noticed that.
Speaker 1: I've only had one cosmic brownie in my life. I'm not a huge fan. I used to be a big fan of Hostess. I loved Hostess snack cakes, every single one, and then when they went away for a little bit, I hoarded them. I went to the Hostess thrift chop and I bought as many as I could because the lemon pies were my favorite. I know that's kind of a weird thing, but with the little magician on that wax paper wrapper. Also, are they the ones that do the apple pies? I mean, yeah, they have Oh my god, I love those apples. If a company makes lemon pie, there's a pretty good chance that they make apple pies. Bless you. They had apple, cherry, blueberry, lemon, seasonal, peach, and then they briefly had pudding pies in the eighties and nineties, and then they would go away and come back. They were friggin delicious. I loved it.
Speaker 2: Was named Puddin' pie.
Speaker 1: No, it was pudding. Puddin was Bill Cosby, so that was jello, So it was it was a pie.
Speaker 2: You know, also, can't mention Bill Cosby, Right, it was.
Speaker 1: The lard pie. It was enrobed in chocolate and it had vanilla pudding on the inside. And when the teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were huge, it was a vanilla pudding pie with green icing on the outside. Who yeah, those were the best with the cold glass of milk.
Speaker 2: That sounds delicious because the apple ones my mom bought them recently when I was home, and let me tell you something, forgot how good those things tasted.
Speaker 1: I just realized, this is a conversation for boll chat. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: So let's get ultimately about cosmic brownies, which is the cereal? Whereabout the You can't just.
Speaker 1: Went too far off track. I went too far.
Speaker 2: Listen in old episodes, remember when we used to mention like chips and you used to go off for five minutes talking about old commercials and things.
Speaker 1: Wait, mention, what there you go? I can't find it?
Speaker 2: Yep, well that's a fail.
Speaker 1: It's here some oh there it is. You know. I played that the other day in the car and Amy looked at me and she's like, can you please stop with the old TV show? Like nobody cares about that show? Nobody listen.
Speaker 2: Hashtag Chips fan forever.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, the actors on that show were so old.
Speaker 2: Hashtag Eric Eestrada in my heart, always.
Speaker 1: In their seventies. And I checked on cameo and one of the guys, Grossy, who was seven Mary whatever, Like, he's so old and not technologically advanced.
Speaker 2: He's the one doesn't in his basement, right, No.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's Larry Wilcox. But anyway, so his cameo, it's upside down. He's like, Hi, I'm Paul Link Grossy on Chips. It's upside down. He has no idea what he's doing. It's the funniest grampaosh thing I've ever seen. I'm a fan. All right, let's eat cereal Andrew Yay, Hey, Little Debbies. Cosmic Brownies from Kellogg's. It's new and it's in stores now, and it's the follow up to the oatmeal cream pie that apparently didn't do all that well.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I've always liked, like you said, cosmic brownies. I've but as I've gotten older, they are not what I remember them to be.
Speaker 1: Well, because all snackcakes have changed over the years. He don't taste the same they make them differently, and it's just not It's not how it was when we were kids.
Speaker 2: Brownies are, I feel, an elite dessert. I love brownies. They are my favorite, your favorite cake brownie. Okay, so I don't consider bull chat. Let's go right, Okay, Yeah, so did you.
Speaker 1: Bring the milk?
Speaker 2: The conversation whatsoever just is now cut off.
Speaker 1: Did you bring the milk?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to see the fridge.
Speaker 1: The smell is slightly offensive.
Speaker 2: I have a feeling it's going to be a little too chocolate.
Speaker 1: Well, you do remember the cocoa puffs Browne Cereal? Yes, that was a five bowler that was delicious.
Speaker 2: So these did you also see Cereal KILLERSPC dot com? Scott No, not me, Yes, our friend Scott other Scott. From now on, I think I'm just gonna call him other Scott Puffy cerial KILLERSPC dot com. You can click at the top. You can go to Cereal rankings, type it in and it's right there.
Speaker 1: I do have a little bit.
Speaker 2: I do have a consideration that he needs to take in. We still haven't send him a T shirt, even though he's been working diligently for three months on this say.
Speaker 1: I have a suggestion for him on that that I have to email him. When you go to look at find out what cereals we've done, they're there and you see the ratings, you should be able to click on that cereal to listen to the episode. Is that a hard thing to do? I'm not sure. I don't know how this works.
Speaker 2: Basically, then you just have to go back and backlog.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have to do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get what you're saying. It shouldn't be that way, but it is that way. So therefore you need to go back to every single cereal and hyperlink it. That's like over five hundred cereals. He doesn't have anything else to do, Okay, he doesn't have a full time job. He's just helping us.
Speaker 1: Why do you buy this trendy milk? First of all, the container is puffy, which means it was warm for a while. How long was this warm for? It wasn't It's Horizon Organic two percent. Just pour the milk instead of just being this is for bulljetless.
Speaker 2: Of course Bulljet.
Speaker 1: Horizon wants to sponsor us, then I'm all about puffy containers.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, now they're going to not because you're going to have like a crisis and be like.
Speaker 1: No, I DM fair life, so maybe they will get on board. I'm going to start like reaching out to all the milk companies because no one else wants to do it for.
Speaker 2: It, but we have to do it by email. Why nobody answers your dms. That's not a social media manager who's gonna sit there and be like, oh, forward you requiz.
Speaker 1: It's not true. I actually reached out to instacart today and they responded almost immediately and gave me all the information I wanted.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't really like this.
Speaker 1: I don't like the smell of it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like customer service again, emails, where you actually get someone who can talk to you.
Speaker 1: Can you show the cereal on your camera? Please? Yes, that's a cup more more, I'm gonna pour it on my freaking let's go. It has that Kellogg's taste that doesn't make any sense to you, but people that like cereal will understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: It is actually pretty good. It has that Kellogg's taste and texture. It's like I said to my wife, though this is not breakfast, No, it's delicious, but I wouldn't give this to my kids for breakfast, even though they begged me to bring it home. Four bles I concur.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good, it's really It almost tastes like a flattened cocoa puff.
Speaker 1: No, it's a different cocoa taste because it's a different company.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, for me, it tastes like a flattened cocoa puff.
Speaker 1: I like it. That's because you're not very familiar with cereals. Okay, it's pretty good. I like it. Now you want to help me choose the winners? Come on, anybody who I pick? You're just gonna go no, no, no, it's not gonna work that way because I'm gonna scroll really fast. You're gonna say stop them. I'm gonna stop it. Great, Ready say stop Andrew? Oh wait, I wasn't on.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a phone call.
Speaker 1: Oh here we go.
Speaker 2: You want to keep talking?
Speaker 1: Okay, we can't. I'm gonna pick the winners while you're in there. All right, somebody more important has called him, so he had to walk away and leave. So we had ninety two comments on here for this box of cosmic brownies. And what I'm gonna do is scroll up and I'm gonna stop it and whoever it lands on it will win a box. Right there, it is Chris M. Brennan. Is that what this says? Yeah? Oh Christine, it's Christine Brennan. Hi, Christine Brennan. Her instagram is Chris M. Brennan. You can go ahead and congratulate her because Chris Brennan. You win a box of Cosmic Brownies. See how boring this would be if it was just me. I'm gonna do one more ready, here we go, one, two, three? Stop there, he Heath, it's probably Heather, Heather, Marie and Molina. You win a box. Oh you're a dog mom that's so cute, and a personal assistant like Andrew human Resources and a snack attacker. Hope you like cosmic brownies. We take a picture of that. You win, and one more third box of Cosmic Brownies from Kellogg's goes to right here. Uh corne Stinton, Kreine, Oh we know, Kareene, Kareen Stinton. What a great listener, Thank you. Congratulations. You win a box of Kellogg's Little Debbies Cosmic Brownie. So we got all three winners, Andrew the winners. You missed it, Okay, so you can't just tell me I can. It was Corene yeah, and it was Heather, Yeah, and it was Christine. And then I'm taking that one home to give to my friend Renee, the half empty one. Yes, you mean the one that you could just go to the store and buy one for a dollar. Well, she is my best friend, so I will be giving her that box. Okay, Hey, guess what, you still want to give it to her.
Speaker 2: For YouTube audience? You just saw something foul that would get us demonetized.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I didn't take it out, Andrew. It's so hot in here.
Speaker 2: It's really not dude, and you're wearing a goofy sweater.
Speaker 1: A goofy sweater. All right, so can let's move on to the next one. Yeah, well okay, yeah was that call important?
Speaker 2: Yes? It was really Yeah.
Speaker 1: Does your job depend on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean I'm the person who pays me.
Speaker 1: So, oh hi, Elvis, are you ready box shake? What happened?
Speaker 2: What happens did like a geriatric meal, Like you got up to go pen down.
Speaker 1: You were like, well, I don't want my shirt to pop up because you make fun of me.
Speaker 2: You did, like the two arms on the side by the.
Speaker 1: Way I played the jingle in this box doesn't even need to be shook. Okay, it's another box from Kroger, and it's Oat squares crunchy oat cereal with the taste of brown sugar. Please put the phone down, Andrew, please defend dow Angie. If you don't, I'll read the whole back of this You're gonna do it anyway. It's another box of Kroger sent to us by a wonderful listener whose name is escapes me.
Speaker 2: Great, well, because how much you take care.
Speaker 1: Of our faces. See, it's not true, because what I do is when the box comes in, I write their name on the top of it. Uh huh. But there was a lot of them, so I didn't write her name on the top of every single one. God, but she knows who she is. Thank you for shopping a pick and saving getting us the Kroger cereals.
Speaker 2: Great. Mystery listener, Mystery listener, what is this?
Speaker 1: I don't touch?
Speaker 2: Why? Because oh Christmas tree ornament?
Speaker 1: By the way, what that deal you've been working on? Yeah, I'm very excited about it. Same yeah, yay, well kind of excited. And I'll tell you why after the show. Okay, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Kind of excited because you've actually done your job, but I still have to find a way to complain. No, no, I am Scottie.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Ready, these are knockoff. I'm not even sure what is.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what a joke.
Speaker 1: That is what happened.
Speaker 2: There's this I have a situation with something and the person is like, i'll save you some money, and then actually had the audacity to send me something completely just now.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you think I taste brown sugar. I taste maple. There's a lot of things going on in here.
Speaker 2: Too, crungey.
Speaker 1: It doesn't taste like any other cereal, so I'm not sure what it is a knockoff of.
Speaker 2: I'm not going It also has like a like a cuman powder taste to it.
Speaker 1: No, it's very mapley, though.
Speaker 2: I don't taste maple. I taste cumen.
Speaker 1: It's incredibly maplely. Oat squares. I give this two bowls whole grain oat flour, whole grain wheat flour, brown sugar, sugar, multed extrin, malted barley extract, molasses, salt, sodium, whatever, mixed whatever those things are, caramel color, turmeric, turmeric. I knew it for color. Turmeric, a Nato extract for color and natural flavor.
Speaker 2: Turmeric is close to cuman.
Speaker 1: Oh do you know what these are? Andrew? Those right there that I'm barley? No, no, no, wheat. That is the berry of the grain. That is the green berry right.
Speaker 2: There, berry grapeberry.
Speaker 1: By the way, love those people. Did you see they retweeted us last week? Oh my god? What cool company.
Speaker 2: And if you guys want me to sing your jingle, I'll sing it right, I promise.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm giving a ball in a spoon because I'm not a huge maple fan. It's a little too crunchy, little odd don't know all about it, but.
Speaker 2: So for me, I'm giving it two balls because it does not taste like maple to me. To me, okay, and it was way too crunchy and I didn't appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Look, if you like a maple cereal, go for it.
Speaker 2: I disagree, fold squares swecover, I disagree. But such as this podcast, and you know that's why it works, Andrew, so does it. So does work.
Speaker 1: And you want to know why why, I'm gonna play it right now, and you're gonna tell me what it is?
Speaker 2: Are you Gonna play Opposites, tracked by Paul Abdul.
Speaker 1: No, we actually played that on the air the other day and it was kind of cool to hear that song again. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: On November thirteenth, Felix Unga was asked to remove himself from his place of residence. You have no idea what that is the pink panther. No, I mean, I guess it's probably like the same era, but it's stupid that they have the talk version but nowhere else to go. Oh, come on, why are you doing that? And love it? Medicine's white? Oh come on, well freakin' it's d.
Speaker 2: D.
Speaker 1: And it was a Broadway show and the whole thing, Oh my god, really early seventies TV show.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know the background.
Speaker 1: I know the background, Felix and Oscar.
Speaker 2: That was a Broadway play.
Speaker 1: The odd couple, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh the odd almost said Felix the cat.
Speaker 1: You and I are odd. We're an odd couple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, one day, when this thing takes off to the moon, the two of us will get a TV show.
Speaker 1: The fact that this hasn't taken off to the moon in two years, Andrew, it ain't taken off it's gonna sputter and crash like the intro.
Speaker 2: I have no hope for anything.
Speaker 1: It's a SpaceX guy that keeps crashing all the ships.
Speaker 2: Okay, So are you really going to try and compare yourself to Elon Musk, Yes, who built actual rockets that come back down in land.
Speaker 1: But they keep crashing. That's what's going on there.
Speaker 2: Though, And do you actually understand the technology going into that.
Speaker 1: Oh it's a lot of technology.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that means nothing to you, No, it.
Speaker 1: Does, but they keep crashing. So that's what I'm talking about. You said, go to the moon.
Speaker 2: They don't. That's like four of them that crashed, okay on landing, but do you know about the other two that have landed? And do you understand that for years, the huge rockets that would just pop off, I know, it cast so much pollution. And now he's come up with a way that they can land safely on a pad and I'm just done.
Speaker 1: It before more have crashed than have successfully landed so ready.
Speaker 2: So that just makes everything a fail.
Speaker 1: No, I was just using it as a metaphor to you said we're going off to the move.
Speaker 2: You are the most negative human I think I've ever.
Speaker 1: Met incredibly positive? Really? Yes? Okay, Jan, Jan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you remember the meme? Sure? Jan?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well, for a while there was that Brady Bunch. I think it's from the Brady Bunch movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you said it to me. That's fine.
Speaker 2: Now, our friend, you don't understand the meme, and I think it's the most fun geriatric thing that i've seen. That's the second time i've used it.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: You've done the old person thing and now you don't know memes.
Speaker 1: Where's the rest of this guy's letter?
Speaker 2: Man, Andy, I printed you out this meme and has the sponge man on it.
Speaker 1: Just shut up, Mark, thank you very much. He's in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and he was at the store and he saw I Love Grow No you hate this, you're gonna hate it.
Speaker 2: This is the beans.
Speaker 1: It's gluten free and it's beans. It's love grown power, oh, cinnamon toasted rice and bean cereal. Thank you, pal. He's a good listener. Love the show. That's it.
Speaker 2: He wrote a whole nice letter and that's all you give him. Pick it up, you can read it.
Speaker 1: I don't mind.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you are gone the minute I read the first line all right, let's get back into the cerea.
Speaker 1: No, I won't go right ahead.
Speaker 2: Serial Killers PC found this cereal on acting in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: What it took me a bit.
Speaker 2: Longer to find a set here.
Speaker 1: Otherwise it's back so loud you'll.
Speaker 2: Probably not like it. It's only fair. Also, with this being sent, you should receive an email soon because I made a donation to Philipbondans phil Abundance. Oh, phil Abundance, Philipondance. They help people in the Philadelphia area who need meals. I've been fortunate enough to be able to continue working and just wanted to help those who need it most. The donation was made in your honor because if I can buy a cereal for you two to review and may forget about, then I might as well buy for people who will enjoy it.
Speaker 1: What if I look.
Speaker 2: Forward to your rating on this ceial and if you hate it, don't blame me. Always listening, Mark, just Mark, Thank you Mark, Mark. That is the sweetest thing.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Donation in our honor.
Speaker 1: Guess what he gets a T shirt Serial Killers t shirt?
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: And if you want to send us cereal and we use it on the show, you get a snazzy T shirt too.
Speaker 2: Has Other Scott gotten his T shirt?
Speaker 1: I don't have Other Scott's address.
Speaker 2: He sent it multiple times to me. I'm going to have him send it to you asap.
Speaker 1: You just threw Mark's letter right in the garbage.
Speaker 2: I didn't. That's a box. Don't make me get the camera and show it.
Speaker 1: That boxes garbage. Well you're the one.
Speaker 2: Who just was like thanks, listener. And I actually read his letter where he made a super nice donation.
Speaker 1: I know I read his letter when I opened the box, but.
Speaker 2: You didn't know his name I did.
Speaker 1: It was M on the box. It's okay, M.
Speaker 2: Again, listeners. You all see that I'm here for you and I appreciate you all.
Speaker 1: It's not true. I respond to all of them. I even troll Facebook for you because you deleted it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I needed to do it from my mental space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this this is your company. You should be on there for your company.
Speaker 2: Well, I do you know the YouTube I do all of.
Speaker 1: One, two, three, Andrew, You're such a martyr.
Speaker 2: Ah, I'm just saying two can play at that game Bucko now, just as I suspected, it's good at the beginning. Yeah, the beans.
Speaker 1: Watch there they are there. They are. You can't cover dog poop with cinnamon and not be dog poop.
Speaker 2: It's like, not a good bean. Why do they do this?
Speaker 1: Who thought of this? Let's make cereal.
Speaker 2: With beans, right, don't I'm going to do one more spooful.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it a ball because it's edible and I didn't spit it out. But I don't like it. Sorry, Love Grown. I don't know if we've liked anything from you yet. Maybe you'll surprise us one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a fan of this. I'm gonna give it. Actually, I'm going to give it a bowl and a spoon. It's not actually two balls.
Speaker 1: Make your mind.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it, but I don't like it. Would I go to? This answer is no, but it's not the worst bean cereal. In fact, it might be the best bean cereal you think? So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, maybe we should just do an episode of all being cereals. No, no, no, On.
Speaker 2: The next Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Love the teas well, No, Well, this episode's over, thanks for listening. So on the next episode of serial Killers, we will celebrate a fiftieth anniversary. Fiftieth anniversary, it's Mickey first. I don't want you to guess. I'm just letting you know that we're going to celebrate a birthday. I love that you just said to me.
Speaker 2: Don't respond to me in my teas.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: I just did. I'm guessing. You're like, it's a fiftieth birthday party. And then I'm like, oh, it could be Mickey. You're like, don't say that.
Speaker 1: I didn't want you to get It's not a guessing game.
Speaker 2: It is Mickey.
Speaker 1: It's not Mickey. Mickey is much older than fifty.
Speaker 2: But Whalt Disney World is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary in October.
Speaker 1: Wal Disney World doesn't have a cereal.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe they do.
Speaker 1: You don't know anything.
Speaker 2: Why would Walt Disney So Josh who works here, he was the one who mentioned they should make Mickey waffle cereal and it is the most genius idea.
Speaker 1: Well, they do make eggo Mickey waffles.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm saying that she make Mickey waffle cereal.
Speaker 1: What flavor would that be?
Speaker 2: Just maple?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, home style, No, because it's just a different shape, but it would be perfect. So you think they should do a limited edition Kellogg's Eggo Waffle Homestyle Cereal shaped like Mickey Easy Yes for the.
Speaker 2: Fiftieth anniversary and if anything, you could put sprinkles in it and call it birthday celebration.
Speaker 1: I have an idea, Why don't you DM Kellogg's and see who answers you?
Speaker 2: No one, So I'll email. I'll email kellogg Corporate and say, hey, why don't you guys help us out?
Speaker 1: You just get a form letter back. That's all it is. Anytime you email any of these companies, you used a letter, are.
Speaker 2: Afraid of actually talking to someone on the phone, And it's hysterical.
Speaker 1: It's not true. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Dms do nothing, they do nothing.
Speaker 1: You get noticed with them.
Speaker 2: Okay, and do you know what the person does? Hey, could you reach out by email to this person?
Speaker 1: That's actually what Instacart did. They gave They gave me an email. Thank you, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. I hope you have a wonderful week. Is this a bold chat week next week? I actually kind of think it is.
Speaker 2: I don't think so because the twenty first, that's the week.
Speaker 1: You're so confusing and confused. Okay, I think it's a bold chat week, so we might see you on Wednesday. If not, we'll see you next Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna see us next Monday.
Speaker 1: Have a great week. Thank you for listening. Follow us on all social platforms serial Killers PC on all of them.
Speaker 2: Serial KILLERSPC dot com if you like to check out the website and the rankings. Thanks to other Scott.
Speaker 1: Let us know how it is. Yeah, what do you think?
Speaker 2: And hopefully we have new and exciting things coming soon. Also, what the YouTube channel?
Speaker 1: What about it?
Speaker 2: Go to it?
Speaker 1: Watch this? Watch this? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Watch the episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch this, It's so exciting.
Speaker 2: Why are you so negative? Like do you really just enjoy being that negative?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What is your headspace?
Speaker 1: You can see what I just did if you watch this on YouTube and smelled his pits because it's here, it's very hot. Okay, gotta go right.
Speaker 2: Question. Okay, I'm gonna stop this now bye.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, okay now okay