Speaker 1: Hey, come on, you love that music?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love it?
Speaker 3: That was great?
Speaker 4: Does it bring back the old fields?
Speaker 2: Is Extreme?
Speaker 5: Thank you? Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Everyone loved it.
Speaker 4: Does it bring back the feels when you hear it?
Speaker 2: I feel I feel something going on.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is, but there's something going on there. That's a great song.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I love that. I don't know I found that. I fell in love with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know who did it, but we we love it. So yeah, that is the best song we've had so far, and I'm digging it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 4: But hey, this is eyes up here and you're watching us live here on YouTube. It say Tuesday Night, Tuesday Night Live edition of isaap Here, And of course I'm joined by the one and only Queen of Extreme. My name is the Chad, Sir, and we are getting at it here. The is of Here experience continues in this whole new era because April first was what a few days ago, So now this is our first live experience in the new era.
Speaker 6: How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good. I feel like the channel has really grown. Within the last couple of weeks, We've been the hard at work trying to push out these videos for everybody, and you know, I think we're doing a pretty good job. I got a lot of compliments about this channel over the weekend. I was over at a Square Circle expo in Indianapolis, and people were saying.
Speaker 3: Your channel's blowing up.
Speaker 2: Your channel's doing really well, and I was like, well, we're trying, you know, So thank you guys for watching the videos and liking and commenting and sharing and all that kind of stuff. So we're really happy with the progress so far.
Speaker 6: Just keep it coming. Yeah, we're very happy with it.
Speaker 4: It was hot and heavy last week, and as long as the news can stay hot and heavy, we will stay hot and heavy. So turmoil and destruction throughout the wrestling business and you'll have us twenty four to seven.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't really want the negative stuff to happen.
Speaker 3: I mean either, but if it does, we will cover it.
Speaker 6: We will be here me neither.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly. But yeah, there was a lot going on last week. Those numbers weren't. Our videos were just like went up.
Speaker 4: So as we grow, that's what we want to see.
Speaker 6: As we grow, it's.
Speaker 2: Really really good. So let's just say hi to the couple people in the room. Angela's here, Christy's here, Scott is here, Lawn's here, Wren is here, Jay's here. I believe Jason new channel member?
Speaker 6: Is that right, Jay? Yes?
Speaker 5: You are.
Speaker 3: You are a new channel member the family.
Speaker 2: We're happy to have you. Let's before we talk about our guests quickly, let's go over channel memberships. And there's a prize like always correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is, so five dollars or more.
Speaker 2: We'll get you into the famous Charles chip Jar and at the end of the broadcast, we will pick a name at random and you'll get some signed merch every live so you know, if you're a channel member, we have exclusive content. We just filmed something. I believe it's the first the first one for the channel members.
Speaker 6: Is that the first?
Speaker 4: So it's the first exclusive for the channel member content that we've had, and we've been adding content from our library, but this is the first exclusive for you piece we have filmed.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we just filmed that and channel members only. You cannot see it unless you're a channel member only cost ninety nine. So if you were able to, we'd love to have you jump on board with us and it'll get you into the Charles Chip jar or a super Chatter supersticker. So and do you want to show what's available?
Speaker 6: Do you have that prize right here right now?
Speaker 3: Loves everybody loves that picture.
Speaker 2: Tried it the last time, you know, and we always say if the donations are flowing, we will add to the prize. So we'll see how it goes for the next hour. But Troy's here, Ian Richie is here. Subscriber, thank you for subscribing, and and if you're not subscribed, please hit the subscribe button that is completely free and give this like and tell your friends about it because very hard.
Speaker 4: And if you join as a new channel member during this stream and also super Chatt is during this stream, h mad things are gonna happen and it's all new for us. So I'm going to surprise fran Scene with it during this broadcast. So new channel member and super chat you're gonna see what I popped the Queen of Extreme with because trust me, she's gonna pop when she hears it for the first time.
Speaker 2: Okay, well yeah, because I don't know anything about it. My son played with my I think he knocked into my my camera. So now something is blocking do you see.
Speaker 4: The kids fired, Now get him, get him out of here.
Speaker 6: He's fired.
Speaker 5: Did he do?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna to have Uncle Shane come over and have it.
Speaker 3: It's good my level with the mindfra up.
Speaker 4: And speak of the devil. There is my man, Vinnie. Vinnie with the first super Chat in the evening, Vinnie with.
Speaker 2: The nine ninety nine super Chat, wishing everyone a great week. Well, Vinnie, you know we love you, and you know what that means. Vinnie is going into the Charles chip Yard, not once, but twice.
Speaker 3: And Vinnie, did.
Speaker 6: You just super chat?
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: We have a soundboard now that we're going to practice and we have all kinds of crazy sounds, so this is great.
Speaker 3: Then you're in the chip Yard.
Speaker 6: Scott Smith, did you just? I could have sworn I saw him.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Scott. We appreciate you. I'm gonna go ahead and send the link over to our guest and as soon as we see him, we'll give him an intro. He doesn't need an intro, but we're going to give him an intro. Who else came in the Christie's here?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Christy Dave?
Speaker 3: Oh Dave was in Indianapolis.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you, Dave. I'm glad you came over to the channel. I hope you had that subscribe button for us. Yeah. So tonight we have a very special guest coming in. And I said to the chatster, do you think he's going to be scary looking?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: He better be? He better go to the supermarket that.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: I think he's a man, And I'm just gonna get right into a guy's PCO from Impact Wrestling. There he is. Hello, Carl, I'm so excited to have you here. I I didn't know if you were going to be in full PCO attire.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't want to. It takes too long makeup artists. It takes powers just to get everything on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your transformation, by the way, before I talk about anything else, this character, to me is absolutely incredible. I love the concept and and what you have done to reinvent yourself. So I don't know, I'm assuming that was you who came up with that, but I absolutely love it.
Speaker 5: No. Uh uh, it's my manager, my d Desktro, the creator of the monster.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: You might not have seen him, but we did the Madison Square Garden show together. We did a few ur aweight show together before I got signed by Impact, and he was on the road just once in a while with me. He's actually also my personal trainer, and so he's the guy who really came up with the whole character.
Speaker 2: Well, it is something to behold. I just I don't know. It's so different because we we were going back and we were looking at your your other you know, your w w F persona and then the way you were in E C W and now the way you are now, and it is it is such like an overwhelming transformation to me because you look just like a normal guy when you were a quick quebecker. Yeah, we have some footage. Oh hold on, I made back a ten dollars supertet, the first non human guest. Sorry sorry first non human because he is not human. Jay, you were going into Charles chip Jar. We appreciate Yannie, thank you. You don't know this, but when you were in the WWF, I was in the front row.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if this is the match where I actually want a contest, because back then, before it was before I even got into wrestling, I won a contest by sending in a postcard to a channel it was called the Video Jukebox Channel and they were having their WrestleMania CD launch. So they flew me to New York and I'm in the front row and you come out with Johnny Polo and we have footage or we have a picture.
Speaker 4: It's actually the Quebeca's fir first WWF Tag Team Championship victory against the Steiners at the Manhattan Center.
Speaker 6: So I pulled up a screen.
Speaker 4: Grab right here where you have Scott Steiner there on the run. So if you can see, there's me right here, this large piece of hair right here is the Queen of Extreme.
Speaker 2: That's my eighties hairdo or my nineties hairdo. Yep, there's me, and you.
Speaker 4: See it right there, real engaged in the match as you can see, Oh, there's Johnny Polo. And when they go to the hard cam, you could see there she is like, oh, Els, she's enjoying herself.
Speaker 2: I was having a good time. I think I might have been rooting for you too, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, huge Quebecers fan, that Queen of Extreme.
Speaker 2: That was ninety three ish.
Speaker 5: I believe that Onion three exactly September thirtieth, thirty thirteenth. Yeah, nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Look at that the air. She's so impressed by you. Carl. There you go.
Speaker 2: It was, and it's so great because little did I know that we would be able to work together years later.
Speaker 5: Do you know did you know it was me? Actually? Did you like? Because you know, I changed, I transformed so much over the time of different characters and things like that. So did you know it's the same guy that you saw on raw?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, yeah, for sure, I did.
Speaker 2: Ok yeah, because I studied, like when I started working, because I wasn't working at this point. I think this This was in like September. You said, I started training in December, so a couple of months later is when I started to train. But when I started training, you know, the boys told me, you have to go back and study tapes and watch things and this and that. So I was I was a big w WS fan, but I was watching. I started watching everything at that point just to learn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: But then I said, when you came in the ECB, I was like, oh my god. I remember when I even before I was in the business, sitting in the front row and seeing you you work with Raven. Yeah, Polo who was Raven and he's another one that I worked. It's just so weird that I get to work with all these people that I used to be fans of.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So when did you actually start your career? What year?
Speaker 5: Was it a long time ago because I was sixteen, so yeah, I probably started around nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 3: So you're still in school at this point, or did you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I was in school probably my last year of school. I'm not sure. I maybe that was just the end of high school and then I went that summer, you know, but I remember high school like my last year of the year before my last year, I had to do a French peace theater and we the whole my whole thing with my my friends was all about commentators and wrestling match and I've got footage that I don't I don't have it with me there now, but I still have that. And I was hull coagain and the other kid was like, his name was Pierre Martel, so he was Rick Martel and we we we did the holes and everything without I hadn't been to a wrestling school yet. I kind of knew the business without knowing it at a young age from watching. Yeah, yeah, just watching for a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you know that you wanted to be a professional wrestler like your whole life?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Kind of yeah, because I had an accident my eye. Because because I was I was it was between a hockey and and pro wrestling. I like, really both equally. Uh, But when when I had the accident to my right eye, then I knew right away that wrestling was My parents would ask me I was like thirteen or fourteen because my accident happened at twelve, and what do you want to be when you're grown up? And it was pro wrestler all the time.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 2: We have a question, Kim, thank you for the super chat. By the way, sweet heard who inspired you to become a wrestler? This was supposed to be a super chat question I got you, Kim, Yeah, who was your inspiration to get into professional wrestling?
Speaker 5: Well, growing up as a kid, I had like a lot of kind of favorite superstars, so it was a little bit before WWF, the guys from from from my hometown. So it was a lot of the Dino Bravo, Rick Martel, the Road Warriors. They used to come in as outsiders and they were big on me. King Tonga Coup. Yeah, that's that's the main guys that I was really watching or into them, like to their style or what.
Speaker 4: King Taga was huge up there before before he aided in the States.
Speaker 5: Crazy huge, crazy huge, yet one of the most over guys like here, like uh and and all those guys when they transferred, they all went to WWF. I mean they were working the territory here International Wrestling, uh even like their old Warriors, but they were more w CW but uh, King Tonga and Bravo and Martel, the Jows, Tom Zinc. They all left, all almost in the same time, and then International Wrestling kind of crumbled down after that.
Speaker 2: So you trained in in Canada.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, under Pat Girard, which is a well known coach. For a long time, I was hiding it because I thought that was like a kind of a rotten place. I mean it was like place that I think I thought that no one knew about it. And then I found out that Pat Parterson got trained by this guy, and then a bunch of other big names got trained high him, and then I started to mention his name because he was quite well known. But when I sent my orisonly to WWF back in the days. That was always like Edward Carpentier because he was one of my trainer. I did like a camp for three or four months with Edward Carpentier, and then I put him up from first, you know, on top of the list as my coach, because I knew he was well known. But I didn't know that Pat, the guy who really trained me first, was well that known, you know from many top wrestlers back in the days.
Speaker 2: Right, So you you train there, you're sixteen years old, you start training, and then how long before you make it to WWF eight years?
Speaker 3: Eight years?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you had a really good run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I had a great run. But I paid, like I really paid my dues, like really hard, Like I did a lot of things throughout my career. Nothing came up, nothing came like on a super platter. It was never easy. Every run, every good run that I had, I always had to take chance or or sacrifice something or put everything on the line or gamble everything. Not in the sense of gambling money or things like that, but quitting jobs or whatever. I had to gamble on myself, you know, to really make it, Like before I went to Calgary, like for three like after I did my training in Montreal, like they would only use me for like extra you know, so heirback home. So it was impossible to get like a real full time job almost. So I went to Calgary and then I got rejected there, and then I went to the Maritimes and then I was not good enough. I got kind of canned out, you know after a month or a month and a half so and then I had another break to go to England, and then that's really when I started to I started to make waves and things were going right. And then from England to South Africa to Germany and then to the big big time nineteen ninety two was CWA. Probably heard of that because a lot of the guys back then, like one of the Pitbulls was there, Larry Cameron was there, a lot of the guys were coming up there in Germany for c WA, where I know was one of them Pertact champions together over there, and Big Van Vader, a lot of big names. So because the last day of the tour was Brayman and it was in front of fifteen thousand people, it would bring up big names. Basically Germany. It was like probably like Amberg was sixty days, working every night in the same building, was like thirty days and thirty days. And then Austria. I never did Austria, but I started the two German town and then I was resigned for ninety three. But then I went to Puerto Rico, and then this one got up my break with ww WWF WWF.
Speaker 2: And I always asked this people. I get this question a lot. Was your time there, because you said you it never came easy. It wasn't on a silver platter. You paid your dues obviously, your time in WWF. Were you happy working in that company? I mean you were there for quite a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I thought in my mind I was always a WWF guy. Yeah, more than a w CW Like I was like an up North guy, like I thought, I always really fit that company. To me, it felt like at home, you know, it felt good. Yeah, I was happy there. Good to know friends made a lot of great friends too.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that was That's the for me. That's the most important part is the friendships that that last afterwards. I never knew and I never asked you, how did you end up in ECW for that little because I couldn't understand why you were there for a cup of coffee.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No one knows this. And we we had we had Luke on the bushwhackers and they came in for like one weekend, and I never understood why, how were you here for just one weekend? And he had told us this big, long story about Paul that I never even heard. Do you have a Paul's story about why you are not there more?
Speaker 5: The craziest thing about this whole thing is like I was hearing all kinds of guys saying, Paul owes me like twenty thousand or thirty thousand or forty thousand, and then I did, but before six shots altogether, and it was not always getting paid, you know, right after the row or whatever. And after ECW was closed down, I got a check from Paul. So it's kind of weird, like you wanted to like even up everything. So to me, that was weird. So that's why. So why is he so nice with me sending me a check when he's not even open anymore?
Speaker 2: Did it clear?
Speaker 5: But yeah? Yeah, work hard story ever, the crazy story ever, And I never got to talk to anyone. Why I knew I had to go to Saudi Arabia after one of the tippings. I think we did uh with with PJ just incredible for the championship, the title match, which is good as one of my favorite souvenir. Uh, Yeah that was. It was that thrill to pass you through a table from the top rope. Thank you, Houses on fire. Fans are crazy, It went nuts for it, So it was. It was a great feeling. But yeah, I never understood what happened.
Speaker 2: There when you were approached to come in, Like who who was it Dreamer that.
Speaker 5: Called Streamer was Rhino? Like Rhino was my guy because we were tag teams, like we're good friends in uh in Germany and I was there when he met his wife and everything. But yeah, personal side, and it's got nothing to do with the story, just to just tell you all close we were like going to eat that out like every night after the show and we're like really buddies. So uh and then you talking to Dreamer. I kind of knew taw me h from as many tryouts and WWF back then because he came two or three times so and I was always like talking to him. I was not one of those guys where if I was on the roster and I knew someone else, like someone else was coming up for a try or something, I was always cool to them. So uh so I knew tell me from there, and he knew me from there too, So just uh yeah, there's no answers, no, no, nothing. I can't I don't know what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before we go.
Speaker 2: To Scott's question, thank you Scott for the five dollars super try. Can you run the little piece of video that we have. I just want to go down memory lane with you pc O Carl and show you this, uh this gem.
Speaker 6: Well you started it, you hit him with this.
Speaker 2: I kind of did. Yeah. Yeah, they're they're already getting on their feet. They want to see this bitch go through the table again. Of course, here we go.
Speaker 3: Wow, how dare you?
Speaker 2: How dare you? Three times my size?
Speaker 4: They're so proud of your pants, So Carl, look at those pants.
Speaker 3: Hammer pants, Carl, horrible.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 2: That's why we said get the hell out of here.
Speaker 6: Right right into That's incredible.
Speaker 3: I feel like you.
Speaker 2: I mean, if if you would have stayed with us, we could have had a good program going on. You know what I mean. Yeah, Yeah, it's a shame it only lasted that short amount of time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did a couple more, but I can't remember. I did a few more TV tapings too, and a couple more appearances. But you should be able to tell me. But it wasn't too far from the end, right A year before, six months before?
Speaker 2: I mean, what was it, January or February of two thousand and one was our last show? So that was yeah, that was two thousands. So so I the flying made flying me from Canada, the papers.
Speaker 5: I think it was a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Did you come in on somebody else's name or a death certificate? Or did somebody die to get you on a plane? Did we run any of those angles? No?
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't even remember if I flew and drove it. I think I flew in, and I think I think I might have been on my WWF visa because they were five long or ten years long back then. So gotcha other visa?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well we have a question from Scott Smith. He says, pco, I remember the Brett Hart feud from nineteen ninety five, the most with the in your House match? Did you like wrestling Brett. What kind of opponent was Brett to you?
Speaker 5: Very good, very good. It's still a good friend of mine. I mean, yeah, it was probably my best probably my best run, you know, working with Brett for like four three or four, yeah, maybe four months in a row, and we did the MSG the Garden together, we did a bunch of European towns, and yeah, we soared quite a while. And I've had some of my best matches against Britt. So he was a good mentor to me on details, good on details, good on storytelling. Yeah, it was super professional. I mean sometimes Brett was hard to get hold of, but when you had a program going with you, then you could, like you remember, call at home and discuss the match and things like that. It was super professional about it. But if you were an over a program with him, then maybe it was harder because he was kind of quite busy.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, gotcha, Chad?
Speaker 3: Do you have any questions?
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's something that's really on the tip of my tongue.
Speaker 6: You know, there's a lot of talk.
Speaker 4: About the veterans and the young guys now and obviously, you know, you you work so well with everybody, and you've made such a great transition into this landscape of today's wrestling. But how are the younger eyes with you now in the backstage area. Are they seeking advice from you? Are they working with you? Or is it just kind of like you guys have your matches and you go out and do your thing.
Speaker 5: It kind of feels like I'm in the same generation. I don't feel any uh, I don't feel more did I I have more of the truth than them? Or I feel also that have to adjust to the new style of wrestling. Oh, I you know it's uh. I got a very unit character that I can do things differently than others. But I still I still would say almost if I'm sure of something, then I would step on and I'd say, no, I think it's better if we do it like that. But they don't. They don't seek advice that much, the younger guy.
Speaker 4: They really don't.
Speaker 3: They don't call you the grizzled old bat.
Speaker 5: No, no, not at all. No. They they I think they know in their mind what they're doing, and they know too like they're good too. But it's not one of those things where everybody's asking you, why can you watch my match? I've had those like when I was doing in these where maybe one guy would think, can you watch my match and tell me, you know, if everything's good or whatever, or where I could get better or what could I do better? Once in a while it did happen, but it's hard to also just coach somebody on one match, you know, if you either like for a period of time with someone or you know, it's it's hard to some one night to say you can bring advices, but it's it's gonna be like general generic, you.
Speaker 4: Know, right, Yeah, I mean, I mean I'd probably be bugging the crap out of you and picking your brain about just the years that you've been in you know, working on everything that you've been doing, because to reinvent yourself the way you have is not something a lot of people can do, but you've obviously put the work.
Speaker 6: Into it, and just.
Speaker 4: The transformation is incredible, and I don't think a lot of people could do what you've done. So the fact that there should be a line around the corner of guys seeking advice from you, so I think, But do you think is it overblown? The fact that a lot of the maybe the fans talk about, you know, or or people maybe try to make something out of the younger guys not talking to the vets as much.
Speaker 5: No, I think it's uh, I think it's real. I think it's it's what it is. But it might not be overblown. But I don't think. I don't think anything about it. It doesn't get me mad or it doesn't. Well, it's just I just think everything has changed. Football is change, hockey has changed, progresting has changed. I think it's just a regular It's hard for a lot of people to watch some of the matches now because they say, well, it's not the way it's supposed to be. Maybe sometimes it could be too much, but I mean on a regular basis. I think when when we came in and we were young, we thought we knew what to do. You know, we would ask veterans for advice, but sometimes we would think, hey, we know better than them. And so I think it's just the same thing repeating itself. It's just normal life, it is.
Speaker 2: Jay has another question. Thank you for the five dollars super chat Jay. He says, I was in the crowd for your match with gunther Fka Walter outstanding match thoughts on his work in w wisafor he would love to see a rematch one day with you guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be awesome. That would be awesome. That wasn't That's another one of my favorite match ever. I mean, it's just just the way everything unfold. It was just memorable. It's just historical. It's just one of those events that you'll never might not never see again. Where would you start? And it's it's Rocky Ford, basically, That's what it is. It's like me being Rocky if you want, but it's not because I'm Rocky. It's just because I don't have no support whatsoever from the crowd. It's like your kid hear a pin drop at the beginning of the match, you know. And Walter was red hot back in that day. In those days, it was like the King of d n DS, you know, PTE, p WG, Los Angeles champ or whatever. He was all over the place. Everybody knew who he was and had been in the ring for a while, so it just it was kind of a back for me. And then maybe a couple of matches before that, And as the match was progressing, then the chance started to come and the people started just getting it, getting up their chairs, and then it was like super crazy. It was turned out to be like the match of the weekend of the All the WrestleMania thirty four, So it turned out to be like a great panche So it was very memorable. Let's say it's their resurrection really happened that night.
Speaker 2: Well, you have a big match coming up this weekend, Eddie Edwards, and you have been tearing it up an impact. And there is a message that I got on Twitter from Eddie's wife Alicia. She says, make sure you tell PCO how much that I love her, but she can't wait to see you at Rebellion this weekend. Said looking forward Sunday, she said, I was.
Speaker 5: So disappointed by her. You know, I thought I thought she still had a good piece of heart in herself. I thought she was doing the good things, and well, you know, she disappointed me. You know, I beg you for a second. I was trying to be good to her because her children. Sometimes I'm the type of monster that I kun'd have like feelings and uh I had like a little soft kind of a soft spot for you know what. She was asking that, you know, don't be so brutal on Eddie. And then as soon as I turned my back and I turned back to her. She cracked me up with the candle, just like you did back in the days.
Speaker 2: Maybe she learned from me.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But it's been a hell of a feud with Eddie. It's been going on for months now.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you enjoy working with them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a fun guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very very good guy, very very Yeah. Enjoy like the whole thing. I mean it's been, uh, it's been pretty crazy. Two fights in the desert.
Speaker 2: I saw those that you had to like, what do you You go out there at night and you just tape it like three am.
Speaker 5: It's crazy. Yeah. It was just take at three am and there's no props there. I'm falling on rocks and we're fighting on real things. There's no there's nothing like prepared for us. You know. It's like, okay, this is it.
Speaker 3: That's whatever is around you, is what you're using.
Speaker 5: Let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed those matches. Those were crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but they did the hell of a job. Like impact right now, I think I got it, really put them over because we're on a hell of a rise or I don't know what to say. Everything seems to come on glue right now. Like the Las Vegas show was sold out, Windsor show was sold out, Toronto's already sold out for Sunday sixteenth Sunday coming up, Rebellion sold out, Atlanta is going to be sold out, Chicago's going to be sold out. There are good talents for us, and they were sold out the last time we were there. So and manager has been changing a little bit. Hired someone from the Oscaria team up in the management, Scott the Moore is an incredible job, and all the producers there. So what we're on a road. We're really on a road right now as well.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for you guys.
Speaker 2: You guys are working hard and hopefully more good things will come.
Speaker 5: We've got a great locker room too. I mean, you know, you go sometimes to places where there's a lot of jealousy, a lot of hand you know, people don't like each other, but the hypocrisy and things like that, but it's a pretty straightforward, like the people are pretty straightforward, pretty down the herd. And yeah, I feel like it's it's a great, great price to be right now.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so happy for you I saw you. I think we were in Jersey like three or four months ago. We were next to each other at that one signing. Yeah, that's the first time I had seen you in a really long time, so it was nice to see and catch up. Hopefully I'll see you somewhere soon in the meantime, where can fans find you?
Speaker 3: Do you want to give your socials out?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Of course right now. I got my main one in Twitter pco is not human and Instagram pco is not human.
Speaker 2: And do you remember when you first joined Twitter and I told everybody follow you. I tried to help you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: There he is right there.
Speaker 2: Everybody go to go to his Twitter and his Instagram and give him a follow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That picture is awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great job. Like you're doing an awesome job with the makeup artist. Like she's Caroline's she works in Hollywood too, so she's unbelievable, unbelievable, great, great, great, she's very creative too, so yeah. Yeah. The downside is when she's not there, it's kind of tough.
Speaker 2: You got to do it yourself when she's not there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, so I'm kind of sort of a dependent on her. A lot.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, come a long way from being a quebecer.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: One more super chat human from Jay.
Speaker 2: What does PCO miss about being human?
Speaker 3: Do you miss anything about being human?
Speaker 5: No, I don't miss anything. I mean, I think just there's just to maybe end up on that note or whatever. I felt. For a long time because I was a little bit before my time, I was doing things that people were like, why is he doing that? It doesn't work, you know, why would he take such a bump or why would he do something like so dangerous like that. But now that I'm not human, like everything makes sense. I had this style to be inhuman, but I was doing it when I was human and didn't make sense at all. Now it all makes sense. Now I can dive in the space where there's no one just set up. Look, oh no, the guy's on the other side. Hit him on the other side, and everybody's going crazy.
Speaker 2: You're doing a hell of a job. I'm so happy for you. I love the character and good luck this Sunday at Rebellion.
Speaker 3: I hope you.
Speaker 2: Can't get as although I really like Eddie, but I'm rooting for you, so thank you pulling you in and I hope to see you somewhere in the near future. We'll probably cross paths.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we will for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So if you need anything now, yeah my number, text me let me know. But until then, that's the luck. And thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you so much for having me on. And yeah, I'll keep on watching your podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh I appreciate that. And thanks for putting me through that table twenty some years ago. Hey everyone, it's the Queen of Extreme Francine and I just want to talk about Hello Fresh. Good food is too precious to waste. Hello Fresh is pre portioned ingredients cut down on your food waist by at least twenty three percent compared to grocery shopping, which is good for your wallet and the planet. With HelloFresh, you get farm fresh, pre portioned ingredients and seasonal recipes delivered right to your doorstep. Spend less time in the kitchen with quick and easy meals like Hello Fresh Fast and Fresh Pineapple Chicken tacos or Philospha Power Boys, ready in fifteen minutes or less. HelloFresh is easy to use, everything is in the box, and it's great for people that are on the go or don't really have time to prepare a meal on that own. Go to HelloFresh dot com slash franccene fifty and use code Francine fifty for fifty percent off plus your first box ship spree. Again, HelloFresh dot com slash franccene fifty and use code Francine fifty for fifty percent off plus your first box ship spree. Just remember, HelloFresh is America's number one meal kit. And you've heard it right here from the Queen of Extreme Francine on ice appear.
Speaker 5: An.
Speaker 6: I loove Crisio. What a great.
Speaker 2: Story's such a nice, nice man. He's so sweet and I'm glad we got him online. And again I wasn't smoke up beause, hey, this is amazing. Like it so, And you know, he was in makeup when we did the signing, and he was sitting there and I looked and then I sat down, and then I looked again, and I was like, oh my god, I didn't even recognize him in the beginning. So it's great and I love it, and I'm so glad that Impact is utilizing him, and it's gonna be a good good match this weekend, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: So check him out. On impact. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Now I'll tell you.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 4: My question is he's the perfect guy for that because he him doing the cinematic matches is a absolutely a telling thing because not everybody loves those cinematic matches, right, and we've seen the Wwe did a ton of them, you know, Matt Hardy did a million of them. But look at what he's doing.
Speaker 6: With that character.
Speaker 4: I don't throw our boy, Dan Lemlie.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dan, you're going into Charles Chipyard.
Speaker 6: Dan, thank you so much for surprising.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: But you know, I'll tell you like the whole thing.
Speaker 4: And I want to ask a guy like him, you know, do the young guys come up to somebody like him because he's jumping off stuff, he's shocking himself, he's doing all this crazy crap. Still, I would think that there would be a ton of people coming up to him, but I don't think they're gonna be asking him about Haku in Quebec in nineteen eighty six like somebody like me would. But you know, again, that's how I met Shane was I was in the locker room and nobody was talking to Shane. But now PCO, he does all the stuff that these young guys are doing.
Speaker 6: I would think maybe they'd be more pro to talk to him.
Speaker 2: Hold that fuck christy five dollars supersticker. Thank you, sweetheart, you're down in the Charles chip jar I mentioned this before. There are so many times, Oh, Carl's so nice. He just texted me say thank you. There are so many many times when we will do these indie shows right and the talent won't even look up at us. And then on the other side you have the kids that are tripping over each other to get to you. So I don't know if it's like an age thing, like you get Oh, you guys were my favorite. But then there's some kids who won't even look up from their their you know, lacing their boots, and you go over them, they barely lift their their head to look at you. So I think it's the way you're taught and raised in the business. I honestly do, because some kids will say, oh, I'm so old school, you know, I was trained by so and so and he taught me the right way. And then the other ones that maybe they're trained by somebody who's a little younger and not his experience and hasn't been around that long. They're coming in different than we did. And I sound like I'm a hundred but it's the truth. We talk about it all the time. It's the way that you're broken into into the business. I think carries over with you. And I was always taught to shake everybody's hands, say hello to everybody, blah blah blah. A lot of these kids don't care, and they don't want the opinion of somebody who's in the business, you know, for years, like Carl, because god forbid if you learn anything new, because they just want to get their shit in and do their stuff, and that's what their you know, that's what their plan is for the evening, right.
Speaker 4: And Carl do all your shit, But you got to listen to him because he's the VET.
Speaker 6: But he's going to do all your shit, but you got to listen to his shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he even said it.
Speaker 2: He goes you know, I might say one or two things, but he's not over there dictating the whole match, which is nice to get. Let the other guy have some input. But if you think about it, the VET is supposed to they say, the heel is supposed to like carry the match. But if you got a heel that's been in the business for a couple of coffee. I'm not letting him run this match.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I just feel like it depends on the way you were broken in, who trained you, who you came up with, because I see it all the time, and people are so different and anymore, Like if people don't say hi, I don't even care anymore. I just walk by them because if they're not going to look at me, why should I even't look at them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, got it kind of aura around you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean now, at Rhino's show, so many people came up and said hello to me, which is nice, you know, And there was a couple that didn't, and then that's okay.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't want to.
Speaker 2: They don't have to. But we were taught to say hi to everyone, and that's what I do.
Speaker 4: Gotta take a little bit from everybody. That's the way I you know, look at it as you take a little bit from everybody that you kind of come across a little bit.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: Just a couple of things.
Speaker 4: Kim, you did go in the Charles Chip jar because of your super chat.
Speaker 2: I held it up.
Speaker 6: Your name's you got a pupie pew.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, your name is in here.
Speaker 5: I don't just.
Speaker 6: Throw the pupe pew around.
Speaker 4: That's not just going to be thrown around, willy nilly.
Speaker 6: Trust me.
Speaker 2: Now, everybody that gave five dollars or more goes into the Turtles chip yard, honey, and you were in there, Do not worry. And if you don't believe me, you could look back because I hold up everyone and then I stick it in the jar.
Speaker 3: Yep, you're set. You were set.
Speaker 2: So what are your couple of things here?
Speaker 6: My couple of things?
Speaker 3: I have a couple of things.
Speaker 6: That was my couple of things. That was one thing, Oh it was done.
Speaker 4: Was that hit on my spots that I was going to mention in one breath? But no, it's funny. I'll just I love watching those two clips. I love watching the raw clip and I.
Speaker 2: Love it's funny to pull them off, because.
Speaker 6: No, I love that, absolutely love it.
Speaker 3: We didn't watch that.
Speaker 6: Match for a watch along.
Speaker 4: We watched Bam Bam versus Brett from that same taping that you're in the crowd for for a watch along at point. But we did a whole thing about the contest at some point, and the way early days of Eyes of Here that you referenced in the discussion of Carl.
Speaker 6: So that's another thing.
Speaker 3: I was thinking about with the commercial.
Speaker 4: The commercial air that commercial. I don't think we aired the commercial like as a whole. We did at watch along, well, you know, we did the watch along and the commercials aired in the midst of the watch along.
Speaker 3: We have to put that commercial on, we.
Speaker 4: Should, like if we put it up, though, like we put the commercial up, I'm afraid that they would go in and grab it.
Speaker 2: But they're no longer who would grab it the ww it's not the property, it's the property.
Speaker 6: But their little snippet of music.
Speaker 4: I mean, oh, can we take that off?
Speaker 6: I mean we lose all context.
Speaker 3: Can we just put this well, you know what?
Speaker 6: The poet? You know what?
Speaker 4: But I have it, and it's so funny because as I was loading all the stuff into the soundboard, I still have the background picture and it's funny. I could throw it up in the background here and you would be able.
Speaker 6: To see it. I could not delete the picture that I have of you and Vince.
Speaker 2: Me, Vince Kim, thank you for the dollar forty nine.
Speaker 6: See it if you see it back there.
Speaker 3: Vince's eyes.
Speaker 2: Does he have a mustachio in the picture.
Speaker 6: If you see I was blocking it.
Speaker 2: You can't see it.
Speaker 6: It's Vince going, uh.
Speaker 4: Like fran Scene's got the box or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: No, he said, I'll tell you what. He said. The box made it happen for Franccene.
Speaker 6: That's it. That's it now. He was like, get her away from me.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: He was like, couple.
Speaker 5: Closer, sweetheart.
Speaker 2: How long are you twenty? Yep, yep, Okay, there you go.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that's that I mean, but you know what, but that was so long ago.
Speaker 4: That might be something we refresh, that might need to.
Speaker 2: Have to we have to put it on there because it's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's a good one. But that might need that needs a fresh coat, paint at something.
Speaker 3: Okay as well?
Speaker 4: All right, oh we got a supersticker Kim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give her this. I'll give her that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Do you want to talk really quickly about the upcoming event.
Speaker 4: That you and I are Yes, Oh, absolutely, without a shadow of it out.
Speaker 6: I would love to.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So, if there's one thing I love doing, it's calling the Queen of Extreme out of the blue and getting her all freaked out that something big, bad is going on.
Speaker 2: Freaked out. Oh oh, I thought, Oh, I see okay.
Speaker 4: But I gave her a call because I got some interesting information that a wrestling convention was hitting my old hometown in New Jersey, Middletown Township, called Wrestle Show and put a little witch's brew into the old.
Speaker 6: Pot and lo and behold.
Speaker 4: On May twentieth, not only the Queen of extreme but the hardcore icon The Sandman, will be hitting Wrestle Show with IVY exclusives at the Middletown Sports Complex in Middletown, New Jersey. From ten to three is when the show's happening. A meet and greet Francine and the Sandman. We'll have a lot of information coming soon about it, but this is hot off the presses.
Speaker 2: Wait, can I say that I thought that the New Jersey thing was a pickle? It's the state of New Jersey.
Speaker 6: I thought that was a pickle.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a pickle.
Speaker 4: You thought that was a pickle?
Speaker 3: As this garden state it's green. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't look at the whole picture.
Speaker 6: It's one big pickle.
Speaker 2: It was like I was scrolling when you when you text them to me and I just saw like a little bit and I said, oh, that that is that a Pigel.
Speaker 4: It's a Jack Pickle if I've ever seen one.
Speaker 2: And look at the whole thing now I know it's it's New Jersey. Okay. Oh why isn't there anything like this in Australia, Scott Smith says, because they don't book us in Australia.
Speaker 4: Scott, I'm sure you're aware of what it costs to bring the American wrestlers to Australia.
Speaker 6: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: God, why don't you come to the States for WrestleMania next year because it'll be in Philadelphia.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's a lot of E c W stuff.
Speaker 6: Going I've already heard some murmurs.
Speaker 2: I heard a lot of murmurs, and there's a lot of them murmurs.
Speaker 6: There's murmurs.
Speaker 3: There's murmurs stuff going on.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 4: But this is gonna be this is gonna be something else. When I left New Jersey ten years ago, I always wanted to put on some sort of show like this. But when I got the tip off that there was a show happening, this is an amazing venue. It's like an ice Hockey Arena. The guest list is still coming together. Dan Housen's on the convention, Molina is on the convention. Might might be able to talk to her about some videos.
Speaker 3: But I just saw Molina over the weekend.
Speaker 2: She was doing great.
Speaker 4: Well, great, you can do follow up with Molina.
Speaker 6: Who else is on the show? I don't know if you saw Cherry is on the.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So there's a lot of a lot of great talent on the show. So it's uh, it's it's gonna be fun. I can't wait to be there. Hopefully Sam Man knows my name by the time we get there in May May.
Speaker 2: I just ask in no shade but Wressel's show, what kind of name is Wrussell's show?
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna defend them like this, everything's taken. At this point, I was like, Okay, I mean everything's taken it, but it's just.
Speaker 3: An odd name.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hans, how are you Han? When are you coming back to Ohio for our meet and greet? It was a blast meeting you and the Sandman last summer. Hans, I am not booked. I don't think I'm booked in Ohio for the remainder of the year, you're gonna have to take a road trip. Ohio's not that far from Philly. I'm telling Scott to come from Australia. I believe you can drive from Ohio to Philadelphia six.
Speaker 6: Hours to Philly. Might yeah, it might have to be terrible.
Speaker 2: You're right there, Hans, come over for WrestleMania and Jersey.
Speaker 4: Come on, make the two extra two Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, big discussions about Russell Khan and WrestleMania for next year. Oh god, you're going into the Charles Shipyard by the way, thank you, doll.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, hang on, I owe you one, Hans. Hang on.
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot of people talking about us Khan and the big ECW connection, and so people are already getting their hotels and I don't even know if if Russell Khan even announced where it's gonna be at. But people are just getting hotels anywhere so they can be be ready.
Speaker 4: I'm staying at the chateel extreme of Lake Queen.
Speaker 2: Oh my, well that's nice because I won't be here.
Speaker 3: I'll be out of free space.
Speaker 6: Then there's more space in the house.
Speaker 2: Can you take care of my children while I'm gone?
Speaker 3: It'd be great. No, if you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think everybody should try to come and do a road trip.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 6: Guys, that's gonna be here.
Speaker 3: Here's gonna be special.
Speaker 4: So I think this is gonna be record I think this is gonna be a record setting WrestleMania weekend.
Speaker 6: On all fronts.
Speaker 4: Because now the one up in Jersey was a big deal a couple of years ago, but the landscape of that industry, the convention, and the WrestleMania weekend scene has exploded even from that WrestleMania four years ago whenever the heck it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's gonna be a good one.
Speaker 2: But May twentieth is closer, and I'm excited about that one. And I had to get Hack on board because you know, why not. And yeah, we're gonna be coming. We're gonna have a bunch of merch and uh, we'll get to torture the Chadster for five hours.
Speaker 3: So that's always a good day. He loves us anyway, So oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, I was looking forward to just, you know, spending a day with you. But you throw salmon in there one again.
Speaker 6: He won't know. He's still won't know my name by the end of the day, which is great.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure you know, just trying to wrangle them back to the table will be part of the task of the day.
Speaker 6: So I'm looking forward to just being around you guys.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So we are a good time. We're a blast in the glass, so to speak.
Speaker 5: So if you're.
Speaker 2: Near us on May twentieth, please come see us, and if not, consider coming out to wrestle Coin next year for Mania and Man, we're making plans, we're making towns, we're doing stuff. We're all over the place. I can't wait. It's gonna be epic and I want you all to join us if you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And speaking of joining us, if you didn't catch us. At the beginning of the show, here we talked about how the channel memberships and the expansion of the YouTube channel if you do join our YouTube channel. Here we did film our first exclusive member only content and it was Francine discussing her Squared Circle Expo weekend recap and it was quite the weekend, so she did go into a lot of detail. Actually, look, I've pulled up the picture that I didn't even pull up on our uh oh.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite picture from the weekend. That is that Nova did that. Nova told the guy stand on the chair, and he told all the fans to stand out because this was an ECW panel. So we were all in the ballroom and everybody it was standing room only pretty much everybody. The seats were all taken, and he said, everybody stand up and we'll take this cool picture. And it came out great, and I.
Speaker 3: Love it so much.
Speaker 2: This made me so happy when I saw it.
Speaker 6: Look at the quuff.
Speaker 4: I just want to point this out, but look.
Speaker 2: At the people. Seriously, look at all those people who came to hear stories from the five of us. How nice is that? It made me feel so wanted.
Speaker 6: No, you got it was unbelievable.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 4: But again we told the whole story about it. I just didn't pull this up on the live taping that we did. So if you want to join it, it's only going to be on the member side of the YouTube channel, which I explained in the video. You will get member only content as well as library content from our couple of years almost four years of eyes up here, So this one's exclusively for you.
Speaker 6: So join the channel please.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna beg if you want me to, I will, but drop that in the comments and I'll beg.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going over.
Speaker 2: We have a fun family. Okay. With that, I'm gonna pick a name. Shake it up.
Speaker 4: I can't believe everybody else wanted an airhorn before we signed off.
Speaker 2: Give me an airhorn for me.
Speaker 6: I don't know when the winner's picked.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, now you don't have anything else?
Speaker 3: Is that's the only sound effect we have? Wait?
Speaker 6: Wait, no, nobody else, Wait a second.
Speaker 4: Nobody else is going to throw a super chat in nobody else ready.
Speaker 2: And it stops like that. Here we go, Jay, I'm psyched for the watch alungs too. It's gonna be fine, all right, and the winner is Oh my god, I'm so disordered.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Dan, Dan Lemley again, our man.
Speaker 2: Yan, congratulations your man. If you're not here, Dan, are you still in the.
Speaker 4: Room, Dan, I actually think I do have your address still, but you know, as usual.
Speaker 2: To make sure that Dan doesn't have this one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Dan, you know what?
Speaker 4: Please confirm because you have one something before.
Speaker 3: Put the picture up?
Speaker 2: Dan, do you have this photo?
Speaker 3: Because if you.
Speaker 4: Do, hold on Jess.
Speaker 5: Someone else.
Speaker 4: Dan, do you have this and do you have Okay, let me ask this question eight by ten or eleven by fourteen?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Answer that.
Speaker 2: Dan's looking through his memorabilia right now.
Speaker 3: We just do it all the time, so please go.
Speaker 2: Look, well, I can't believe I picked you Dan, amazing anyway, can you just.
Speaker 3: Get him later?
Speaker 4: Yeah, then hit me up on the email here and just let me know. And if you do have it, we'll make other considerations and.
Speaker 6: We'll take care of you.
Speaker 3: We'll get your some else down.
Speaker 4: How does that sound? Does that sound good? Okay, I'm taking the email away.
Speaker 2: Angels says. The question should be what the Dan not have? We don't know how many times did Dan win?
Speaker 3: Was Dan one of.
Speaker 6: Those guys you keep I'm gonna say he's definitely one. He might be two. No, look at the.
Speaker 2: One that we kept picking that I kept picking. It wasn't Dan. It was uh was it Michael's wrestling channel that kept winning?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, maybe so I don't know, but Dan, Thank you everybody, Thank you, this was fun. Thank you for our guest pc O and uh, I'm glad you guys are liking our format. We're going to keep us editioning out the dirt for you and getting those new videos posted as frequently as possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to do.
Speaker 2: Some plugs before we leave?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, absolutely again, uh you know, before I get into mind, please, you know, head over to the the YouTube channel what you're on right now. Just go on over, hit subscribe, make sure you like this video, you know, and and then go back subscribe to the main channel, Go back and comment, like and.
Speaker 6: Share whatever you got to do.
Speaker 4: Tell people about it, comment, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, wherever you go on your socials. Spread the word because we got to grow the channel and we got to get more people in here, and I mean they're missing so much great stuff because nobody's telling the stories of ECW like this Queen of Extreme here, the one and only Queen of Extreme. So please continue to support us YouTube dot com slash the Queen of Extreme Francine ECW at the Queen of Extreme Francine ECW or type in ECW diva Francine in the search box.
Speaker 2: That was a lot and I spoke to a lot of talent this weekend that just passed. We have a lot of cool guests that agreed to come on the live, so stay tuned because there's going to be many more lives coming up and I'm excited about it.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, if you want to follow me, it's at Chad E and B on Twitter. It's at IB Exclusives on Instagram. My website is ibexclusives dot com where you can check out all my autograph signings and all the events coming on. And we'll have information about Wrestle Show on ibexclusives dot com as well, so you can check it out in the next week or so. And perfectly Rated, the new YouTube show that I have going on has some nice little surprises coming soon, so stay tuned to that. Just type perfectly Rated into the search bar and you'll you'll find it. But if you like some of the chat Star's content, you will like what you're seeing very soon.
Speaker 2: All right, And across the board on social media, you can find me at ACWD for Francceine. And with that, that is a wrap. Thanks guys, we love you, have a great night, and we'll see again soon.
Speaker 3: Check my Twitter for the next live Wow. Take care, good one.