Speaker 1: Well, we'll come out your city one day. I get sing you a comfort zone will be.
Speaker 2: How little tell.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little bang and y you ain't come along. I didn't know that he was going to schedule a rally at Madison Square Garden to mimic the Nazi rally of ten February nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Under a Harris administration, what would the major changes be and what would say the same?
Speaker 4: Sure? Well, I mean, I'm obviously not Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: A new generation of leadership with Kamala Harris. We've got twenty five days to work together to make a difference for the next forty years.
Speaker 5: Block But there's.
Speaker 2: Only twenty two days until election day.
Speaker 1: Yeahway, I'm coming to your city, going away against all and saying you.
Speaker 2: A contray song. From coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks, Scott shot an hour two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. It's eight hundred and nine to four to one, Shawn, you want to be a part of the program. Three weeks from tomorrow is election day. We're twenty two days away. Early voting now most states and to find out how you can vote early vote by mail when early voting starts and stops. As a public service, we have put it up on Hannity dot com. It is prominent. Da Kamala files the Walls files by every objective measure, as I have out in the first hour of this programs today, with eighty four days since Kamala Harris hasn't done a formal press conference, and you've got tensions rising between Harris and Biden. You got trouble being caused by Obama and Clinton. On top of everything else, you got Tim Walls making a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. Now, Kamala Harris forced based on polling data and numbers, They've got to be scared, which is the only reason I guess she's doing Charlemagne the God and then Brett Baar on Thursday, and it's going to be very, very interesting to watch. But she's not doing this because she wants to. Because they know that they are in trouble and the polls are vetting this out. Especially if you compare the numbers and we go back to twenty sixteen and we go back to twenty twenty, you can see that Donald Trump is outperforming where where Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton were at this time dramatically, I mean the real clear politics average. If if you look at twenty twenty, for example, you know, had you know, Democrats up dramatically and nearly anywhere between seven and nine points, you know, varying on the day. Joe Biden was up, same with Hillary Clinton. And now it's a one point seven race and the battlegrounds Donald Trump as a half a point lead, although these are very close races. And then the question is is there does Donald Trump underperform in these polls? Now? What does that mean for all of you that care about, you know, the radicalism of Kamala Harris and care about the fact that this country would literally be dragged down into this new Green Deal socialist hellhole with no private health insurance, wide open borders, amnesty, pree sex change operations, et cetera, and a foreign policy that is absolutely to me, it's chilling and frightening. It means that you can't pay attention to any The only poll that's going to matter is going to be on election day and when we get the final results spe it that day. The next day, the day after whenever it happens to be anyway, joining us now to give us some perspective on where we were, where we are at this moment in time, twenty two days before election day. We have John and Jim McLaughlin, the founders of McLachlin and Associates, two of the top posters in the country. Welcome back both of you.
Speaker 5: Thanks Sean. Great to be here.
Speaker 1: You know, there's something to be said that Kamala now and her campaign feel that she needs to get out, but every time she gets out it seems to backfire. Obviously, the polling is showing that her strategy of just saying do you know I have a middle class background and not doing interviews is not working out well. But then when she does the interviews, then she has three days four days will clean up after every interview. John McLaughlin, Yes, And.
Speaker 6: By the way, I'm not used to this right now, because Jim and I can tell you and Sean, you remember I'd be on your show, we'd be on radio together, we'd be on TV together. And at this point in time, Hillary was up forty eight to forty one undone on October fourteenth, eight years ago, and Joe Biden was up ten points fifty two forty two. And now you're seeing signs from the Harris campaign that they're in a panic that Donald Trump is tied or ahead of them in the national polls, is tied or ahead of them in the battleground state polls. And normally one thing that Trump campaign never does is release our internal polls. And President Trump had us to it last week. And we're headed by a point in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan a point. So it's a really close race. Georgia we were up by five fifty to forty five, Arizona up three forty nine forty four, and Navada fifty to forty seven. It's almost like a liberal plot to get us in a sense of security that we could win this. I'm used to saying, oh, they're trying to suppress our vote, but here this is saying. You know, Kamala Harris, the more people see her that they don't want to vote for her. I mean, when she was asked last week, a week ago today, is there anything you would have done differently than you know then you've done the last four years with Joe Biden, she said, not one thing. She's it's like, you want four more years of failure. You vote for Harris. You want to vote. You want to vote for change. You want things to get better, low inflation, secure border u ending, ending the endless wars, you know, fighting crime, making making us safe again. You got to vote for Donald Trump. And you not only have to vote for Donald Trump yourself, you have to bring friends and family to go vote for Donald Trump because it's now a turnout game where the Democrats are very skilled at this. They you know, they'll they'll do ballot harvest thing they'll do also to our early in person voting. We have to bring our family and friends to go vote for Donald Trump now because the early voting is starting.
Speaker 1: Let's get Jim oh.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's any question about it, and Sean, you and John hit it on the head. When you look at the real clear politics national average last time at this point in time, donald Trump was down by ten points. He's up by about eight and a half points compared to where he was four years ago. You look at the top battleground states, he's running five points ahead of where he is. And I'm going to give you a number. The media doesn't want any of us to talk about. You know what it is. Donald Trump's favorability is up eleven points from where he was four years ago. Why because the American people are doing the comparison. They're doing the comparison on the issues that they care about most between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris, whether it's inflation, whether it's the economy, whether it's the open borders, whether it's the rampant crime. They understand that they were doing significantly better than what where Harrison Joe Biden is. And I'm going to give you something else that's really really interesting. Do you know who the voters I think that are going to save America? Black voters and Hispanic voters in a lot of these battleground states. And the reason why Donald Trump is running so well in Arizona, Nevada is because he's winning among Hispanic voters. He's not just getting a record percentage of Hispanic voters, he's winning and he's doubling his percentage among Black voters compared to where he was last time. And the reason why we're getting all these black and Hispanic votes and the Republican Coalition is because they would know that they were doing better when Donald Trump was president.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot of data that backs this up. But what do you make of this phenomenon and why do you think that is? To me, it's all the basic, you know, things that you would expect. Are you better off than you are four years ago? You know, if i'm Americans, Are the borders better off? Are you more safe and secure? Are your schools better? Do you like paying what you're paying at the grocery store with Harris Biden inflation? Do you do you like paying a dollar fifty to twenty five whatever it is more per gallon of gasoline? John McLaughlin, I think it's the fundamentals. Do you think the world is a safer place based on their foreign policy? You know, if those are the if that question is asked by every American, I don't think they think they're better off. And I think the polls, you know, I think this transcends all demographics.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it's the gas lighting of big media and big tech. Well, you're on nationwide on a huge radio audience, reaching out to tens of millions of people. I'm listening to WR and New York and they're saying things that aren't true. About Donald Trump. They're saying that he's I mean, the news broadcast was talking about him doing a rally in Arizonia. They talking about using the military for some reason. And then they say Donald Trump is talking about misinformation at the border. So you've it's got things where people that listen to CNN and MSNBC and other media outlets or or you know, or getting.
Speaker 1: By the way, you aren't listening to my buddy marks themone. I can tell you that.
Speaker 6: It's the newsbroadcast in between you all, and it's and it's so biased in anti Trump that you know it's it's basically you're sitting there saying, what planet are they on? I mean, I mean, Kamala Harris has done nothing to secure the border, and she has done nothing to grow the economy. She's going to raise taxes and put us Steve forb my good friend Steve Forbe says it's not a recession, it's a depression if she gets to do what she wants to do with taxes, where she'll raise taxes on ninety one percent of all Americans by five trained dollars. You get that in the mainstream media, and that's what people are fighting against. Where now you know, since Elon Musk took over X, you have a fair fight when not being censored.
Speaker 1: Quick breakboard with our posters, Jim and John McLaughlin of the McLaughlin Group. All right, we continue with our posters, Jim and John McLaughlin, the McLaughlin Group. There with us twenty two days until election day. Let me play something for all of you here. Because he's got all of these people out campaigning for her and they're not helping. There is a huge backlash, I mean a massive backlash to Barack Obama. Remember he has an oceanfront compound that Matha's vineyard, and his comments about African American men and attack on his words unacceptable brothers who are not backing kamalaw and hinting it may be about sexism, you know. And then Bill Clinton's comment about Lincoln Riley would probably be alive. And then the stupid Dorito's comment and video you know, put out by Gretchen Whitmer. You know, let me play at least Obama and Clinton and get your reaction to this.
Speaker 6: We had not yet see the same kinds of energy and turnout in all quarters. How our neighborhoods in Tunis is so right.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I also want to say that that seems to be more pronounced with the brothers.
Speaker 8: You had a case in Georgian not very long ago, didn't you. They made an ad about it about a young woman who'd been killed by an emigrant.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, if they had all been properly vetted, that probably wouldn't have happened. But if they all properly vetted, and that doesn't happen, and America is not having enough babies to keep our populations up, so we need immigrants that have been vetted to do work. There wouldn't be a problem, and he couldn't keep people all torn up and upset.
Speaker 1: They both of them are killing her campaigns.
Speaker 5: Sean, as usual, you hit the nail on the head. And by the way, that's something I agree with Bill Clinton on. If Lake and Riley's murderer had been properly vetted, she'd still be alive today. It's all a result of the failed open border policies of Kamala Harris or borders are And he's exactly right. And the other big mistake they're making here is you've got Barack Obama out there. He's playing the race card I can tell you this. I saw focus groups.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the sexist card wasn't particularly good either the people on at least I've seen on social media. Then what sweet Baby James has shown me is those people are are absolutely angry that there's a suggestion that that their views are rooted somehow in not wanting a woman president exactly.
Speaker 5: They're playing the messagnous card, and they're playing the race card. And look, one of the things that we saw, by the way, when Donald Trump won back in twenty sixteen, these aren't our numbers. This is from a Pew Research poll, and the voters want to change. One of the reasons why Donald Trump won back in twenty sixteen was they want to change from Barack Obama's failed policies where he received his worst job approval numbers on at the end of his presidency. And these were people that voted in the twenty sixteen election.
Speaker 6: It was on.
Speaker 5: Improving race relations. Two thirds of voters said race relations got worse when Barack Obama was president. The American people hate this kind of stuff. They always accuse Donald Trump of dividing America. They're the ones that are actually dividing America and they're trying to for political reasons. They're trying to drive it Americans away from not just Donald Trump. I'm seeing it in the other races. They're playing the race card, and it's wrong. The American people are seeing through this. And you know who's especially seeing through this. Black voters and Hispanic voters are seeing through this stuff.
Speaker 6: They hate it.
Speaker 5: And I got to tell you this too. Their open border policies are backfiring, especially with black voters, because black voters are looking at and they see what's happening in the inner cities. They look at what's happening in places like Chicago, places like New York City, and why are they favoring people that are broken our laws when we need help in our communities and we can't sustain these kinds of open border policies. Crimes going up, They're taking our jobs away, it's driving down wages and whatnot. It's hurting our schools. And the voters are seen right through it. And that's why Donald Trump and that's why the Republicans have momentum right now.
Speaker 1: Last thirty seconds, we give to John McLaughlin, your brother, because he's a lot smarter.
Speaker 6: John Well, by the way, you just got to remember Kamala Harris says it all today on Columbus Day when she said, quote European explorers ushered in a wave of devastation, violence, stealing law, land, and widespread disease end quote. So she's now she's now running down basically anybody who's emigrated to the United States because of from Europe because it's Columbus Day, and she doesn't recognize that it's now for her, it's it's unhappy Columbus Day.
Speaker 1: So you know, she's, oh, predictions, real quick, Who's gonna win? John McLaughlin, real quick?
Speaker 6: President Trump is gonna win, But it's close. So everybody's go vote early. Bring your friends in fame, all right?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 1: Jim, Who's gonna win?
Speaker 5: President Trump? But we've got to run through the finish line. And these people are desperate. These are the people that tried to put Donald Trump in jail. These are the same people that tried to knock them off the ballot.
Speaker 1: And I gotta run. I hear you, both, Jim and John McLachlin McLoughlin Group eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is hunt number This Monday, twenty two days till election day, Tim Walls is becoming a you know, just like Bill Clinton and Barack Obama and Kamala herself. They are becoming now that they're their polls are forcing them, you know, to go out and talk. It is now forcing them to make mistake after mistake after mistake. This pheasant hunt all right, we're going to show that he's are a real tough Second Amendment guy. We were gonna talk football and we're gonna go pheasant hunting.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've always been a Second Amendment guy, but mostly pistols over shotguns and rifles that I do have friends that love to hunt, a ton of friends that love to hunt. I'm just not one of them. And whenever I get asked, I find some excuse not to do it. I just it's not I just I don't have the time and I don't really want to do it. But if you own a shotgun, you think you know how to load your own shotgun. That didn't go over well, and that was on the heels of Tim Walls's disastrous interview. Trying to answer a simple question about the electoral college wasn't a hard question from Michael Strahan on Good Morning America, listen.
Speaker 6: Do you think that Biden has done everything right?
Speaker 3: Well, look, I don't know if any of us do everything right, but I can tell you he's done everything in the best interest in the American public. He's listened to what the public did, He's asked for answers, and I think you you know, and reevaluated afterwards. And I think if your values and the judgments you're making, and the ethical decisions you're making, he's done that. He said, I think all of us know the Electoral College needs to go.
Speaker 6: But the campaign came out.
Speaker 3: Later that night and they said that's not their stands. Well, it's not the campaign's position. And the point I'm trying to make is that there's folks that feel every vote must count in every state. So that's something that you and our President Harris disagree on. I have spoken about in the past that she's been very clear on this and the campaign, in my position, is the campaign's position.
Speaker 1: And then Kamala Harris is not helping herself either. You know, got Kamala Harris literally breaking into laughter when talking about what's at stake in the election. I don't think there's anything funny about the things we're talking about from you know, allowing unvetted Harris Biden the illegals into the country that end up murdering dozens of Americans and raping dozens of Americans, and known terrorists are into the country and other known you know, criminals and murderers that they have allowed into the country. Even Bill Clinton hurt them with that comment. And I'm not so sure what's what's so funny when we talk about what's at stake here? But she thinks it's funny.
Speaker 4: So when we think about what's at stake in this election, it's packed with some stuff.
Speaker 6: It's back with some fundamental stuff, I say rather articulately.
Speaker 1: Another thing that has emerged is she goes out more often is these very carying accents of Kamala kind of reminiscent of Hillary Clinton. I don't feel and no ways tired. I mean, I'm not sure why Democrats often do this, but they get before different constituencies and their tone, pitch, cadence, delivery changes and changes dramatically. Listen to this.
Speaker 4: Have you know empathy?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: You know, hello, all my divine nine brothers and sisters and my sorrow.
Speaker 1: You met a thank a union number for sickly.
Speaker 5: You better thank a union member for paid leave.
Speaker 9: You better thank a union member for vacation time.
Speaker 4: You all help us win in twenty twenty, and we gonna do it again in twenty twenty four. Let's just get through the next sixty four days.
Speaker 6: Book books twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: The courts are gonna handle that. We're gonna beat them in November.
Speaker 5: Can I get a warness?
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones. Cheryl is in Colorado, Cheryl, Hi, how are you glad you called? Thanks for checking in?
Speaker 4: Hi, Son, so nice to talk to you.
Speaker 1: No pleasures all mine. I'm glad you're out there, and thank you for checking in. What's twenty two days? Cheryl?
Speaker 4: Here we go, I'm ready. I'm just calling for some comments with the upcoming interview with Brett there. I hope that Brett really presses her for some answers and that it is not a softball interview, because I thought he went a little soft on Hillary in twenty sixteen, and this is a chance for everyone to hear her answers on her past comments and her policies.
Speaker 1: I would imagine that he's going to be fair and tough he's done that to Donald Trump himself. I don't remember the twenty sixteen Hillary interview to be honest at all, but I think Brett has got, you know, a full understanding of the issues in this campaign. I think that she's not been asked tough questions provides him, frankly, with an opportunity to get answers that I think we the voters deserve answers too. I've gone through my list of unanswered questions repeatedly. I won't I won't echo them here, and I'm looking I'm actually looking forward to the interview. I have no idea how much time she's allowing. I have no idea at all whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm looking forward to it too. I hope he's reading your list because it's.
Speaker 1: A good one. I wish everybody in the media. I wish Charlemagne the God would would read my list. But anyway, Linda, Linda's frond. You're friends with Charlemagne, right, Linda.
Speaker 9: I don't think I would say it was friends with them. We're friendly, we see each other in the building. He's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Everybody that knows him that works in the old building that I used to broadcast out of New York said he was a great guy. Jim kerr One showed me a studio I got kick. I got a kick out of it because it's very unique and it's cool. But I only ran into it. I passed him once, said hello, And I don't think he knew who I was, to be honest, but you know, I wasn't dressed in my typical TV gear. But I hope he asked tough questions, and I think he might. I mean, what do you think you know him better than me?
Speaker 6: He's got kids.
Speaker 9: I think when you have kids, you know. He's been very strong on the title nine issues. It's been really outspoken on you know, some really interesting conversations. He had Congressman Byron Donalds on about a week ago and allowed him to be heard and to raise his facts and show his proof of what he was saying, which is more than I can say for most people who will call themselves independent. I don't really know if he's independent or Republican Democrat, but to me, he just seems issue based, which is more than I can say for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's a good opportunity for both of them, and I wish I had the opportunity to interview Kamala Harris. I have a lot of questions I do Michelle, North Carolina next Sean Hannity Show, Hey, Michelle, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 10: Mister Hennity, an honor and a privilege to speak with you.
Speaker 1: Well, the honors all mine. Thank you for checking in.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to talk about western North Carolina and an idea that I had. Unlike your governor, our governor didn't have any like pre planning or staging, which really frustrated me because North Carolina has so many, you know, military bases. I'm a former Army combat veteran myself, and we didn't have anything planned here at all. So it's really frustrating and it also really actually makes me very sad for what's happened. But I had an idea on how folks in western North Carolina could vote. And I don't even know if this is something practical. I just know that you know a lot of people since they don't have any transportation. I thought that somehow maybe buses could be staged somewhere and maybe people would be able to get to those buses and they could early vote too, which would be great. I know David Atsura thinks that only Ashville people are going to be able to vote.
Speaker 1: I did not like that comment one But I do know that there are a lot of efforts by a lot of different people, including Senators Ted budd and Tom Tillis and others, to make sure that the people that have been hardest hip by Hurricane Helene, in the roughest areas that got smashed frankly and that were in many ways abandoned by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, that they are making every effort to ensure that they will in fact be able to vote, and that they're being identified and give them every opportunity. I mean, it's hard to expect people to have that as their top priority when their house just got destroyed. But with that said, I know that a lot of people want to vote, and in spite of their own personal difficulties, will probably go through a lot of effort to vote because they know North Carolina is so important and it's a state that that always runs pretty close. I think it's very important that people get out in North Carolina Georgia and understand it's it's but you know, my heart goes out to the people first. I mean, they've they've been through a lot. If you lose your house and everything you own, every possession you have, I can only imagine, you know, you're just devastated by it all. Anyway, I appreciate the call, Michelle, our prayers with our friends in North Carolina that I can tell you. All Right, quick break right back, we'll continue. Eight Dawn is ut numbered. Alright, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred nine one Shawn is hunt number. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, let's go to ransom Is in Ohio. Next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, Hey, Sean, it's a pleasure to talk to you, sir. Hey, what's going on that. I know that you are a professing Christian like I am, and might have a biblical worldview, and I'm concerned about the Christian vote in the election. I've been doing some studying and it appears that many Christians are disengaging from the voting process this election. And there's some various reasons, but some of them prepare to be apathy, or they don't like the candidate, or they don't like the issues that are being talked about or this and that whatever, But I view voting as a privilege and a gift from God. I go by Proverbs twenty nine to two, which says when the righteous earned authority, the people rejoice, and when the unrighteous an authority, the people mourn. And I don't think i'd get any blowback from anybody saying that. Within the last sixteen years, we've had some tough years and it's about to some people that have policies that are not biblically based, and they're certainly not righteousness ruling and reigning. So I know there's freedom in Christ and I would encourage my brothers and out there and thank you for the opportunity to share this with you that.
Speaker 1: We have no I would say that, you know, it's a pretty cold hearted position not to have any restrictions on abortion A month, seven, eight and nine. I take real offense to the idea of removing all parental rights that allow allowing quote, gender affirming care like Minnesota and California, and it's rolling around in liberal circles without parental consent. I have a big problem with all of those issues. Those are life altering decisions we're talking about here. In the case of you know, late term abortion, that that is now we're talking about in fanticide. That's a child that can live on its own outside the womb. But you know, I think that there's a lot of stake in terms of I don't think that women should be playing men's sports. I just don't. I think that Kaylin Jenner had said a set of perfectly and that you know, I don't really care what somebody's hormone levels are when they're you know, twenty, what were they in puberty. You know, Caitlin is a great golfer. Caitlyn could play and you know, if if a lap she could play, and probably a lot of ladies, you know, golf tournaments and doesn't do it. And the reason and I asked her once why and she said, because I'd win them all, because I can outdrive everybody by like one hundred and fifty yards. And so I just those are issues that I think are moral issues of our time, and maybe they don't get talked about. There's been a lot of demagoguing about abortion. You know, look at the state of Ohio. State of Ohio, red state. We don't have to worry about the state of Ohio. I hope people in Ohio will vote for Bernie Mareno. That's a close race right now. With shared brown, very very would be a big pick up for Republicans in the Senate. But look look at the state of Ohio, and in spite of it being a red state, when the issue of abortion was brought to the people, which is what overturning Roe v. Wade allowed, they overwhelmingly voted to support abortion and letting the people in respective states decide. You know, federalism, if you will, is I think the right policy when given the opportunity. I think people are going to make the decision that's right for them and for their state. Abortion's not going to be outlawed Donald Trump, in spite of proclamations to the contrary, he's not going to sign a national abortion band. He didn't when he was four years of president before. But you know, the left right now is desperate. They're going to put what a James Carvell say, we have that cut. We'll play it again at some point later in the program. James Carvell's out there this weekend, you know, suggesting that Trump's going to round up his enemies, and you know he's mimicking Nazi rallies, and he's going to put every opponent in jail. No, he's not. If he was going to do that, he would have done it the first time. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Thank you. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. Blania Trump will join us former First Lady at the top of the hour. Maybe the forty seventh First Lady coming up.