Speaker 1: It's time to catch a Cheater. Only on the Duble Show, Candace is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been married to her husband, Noah for a year, and she already thinks something might be going on. So we'll see if we can help her out. Candace, I'm sorry're in that situation. But what's going on? Why do you think Noah's cheating?
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. Noah is. Noah is so sweet and I love him so much. He's just he is a very busy guy.
Speaker 3: He's always been a very.
Speaker 2: Busy guy, and work takes a lot of his life and I know that that's part of the deal, but in like the last month or so, it feels like, I don't know that he's been a lot busier than usual.
Speaker 4: And he always comes home on his.
Speaker 2: Lunch break, which I absolutely love. He doesn't work too far from home, so it's really nice to be able to have that time together.
Speaker 5: But lately he's just oh, he's just kind of been making excuses, and you know, he says things like, well, it's the work thing, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: So we are actually looking for houses right now, which is incredible, and I'm just so excited and so ready to get out of this apartment. So he is also like going on potential health hunting and.
Speaker 4: He's going to go check these things out. But sometimes I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you've gone for hours and it's just i'klom and.
Speaker 6: Be like, oh, well.
Speaker 4: It wasn't right or you know, just something.
Speaker 2: Along those lines, and I get it.
Speaker 3: You know, the.
Speaker 4: Market is crap right now, you know what I mean? Like I know, you guys know, and it's going to be.
Speaker 2: Really hard for anybody to find anything that we want.
Speaker 4: But like I have very high standards, and.
Speaker 2: You know what he does do We both we want to find something that we love, especially you know, if we're going to pay for it.
Speaker 7: But so you're not doing that together. You're not house hunting together. He's doing that himself.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, he's been and you know that was something that that's that's fine. I can't always get away at the time that he can go see these houses. And I and I tucked him. We have we have very similar tastes and you know, no problem. But he doesn't bring home brochures or four plans. And every time that I say that I want to go look at the house, with him because I can.
Speaker 8: He'll say things like, oh, it's just closer if I stop buying, like or I'm just I'm just going to go real quick and no need for you to get up, And I don't know, it just feels weird, like I want to go see.
Speaker 2: These houses, like I'm excited about that.
Speaker 7: Is he acting different outside of those times not house hunting with you and not having lunch with you.
Speaker 2: He will get like these random text messages from someone while we're just hanging out at night, and I remember.
Speaker 6: Asking him and he was like, oh, it's the realtor. And I was like, we hired a realtor.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, that's.
Speaker 6: Just something that I feel like we would have talked about.
Speaker 2: That, And am I just making this up in my head? And this is what He's actually just busy. He's actually going to look at all of these houses and he's trying to find something really nice and pretty and he knows that I like surprises, And I don't know, he's probably just working really hard to find a nice place for us that we can call home.
Speaker 7: I still think the thing that's striking me the most out of all of this is that you're not in the process of finding your own home. Yeah, I'm part of that. That feels weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: This one's kind of tricky because there's nothing that's like screaming red flag to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like, you know, he's done something like that before in terms of like one time we had this really amazing date and he hired the chef.
Speaker 2: You know. It was something that I was like, like, we were going to cook together, and he was like, hey, I'm surprised You've I hired this chef to come and cook for us.
Speaker 4: So I was like, oh, you know, and that was like a it was like a really.
Speaker 2: Cool little date night thing. So things like that, I'm like, well, maybe that's maybe that's just something that's just something that Noah does and I need to get used to, or maybe.
Speaker 6: I need to be like, hey, I do love surprizes, but let's let's talk about.
Speaker 2: How we're spending our money a little better. But I don't want him to stop doing nice things for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. And you already told us what grocery store. You guys are rewards card members, so we'll call and we'll do the usual. We'll call and pretend that we're from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random Rewards card member who get three flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, okay, play a song, come back and get your to Catch Acheater next. Right in the middle of today's To Catch a Cheater And if you just joined us, Candace is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of one year named Noah might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and say that every single month we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends them to his wife, Candace or someone else. But first, Candice, why don't you refresh our memory on the situation?
Speaker 6: Well, just real quick, where Noah has been a lot busier lately than he usually is. We started looking for houses, but I am not necessarily part of the process, and I want to be, and he's gone a lot looking at houses, and I want.
Speaker 4: To be a part of that process.
Speaker 2: He's also kind of getting text messages that he says.
Speaker 6: Is from the realtor. But I didn't know we hired a realtor, So I don't know. I'm just kind of at a loss for what's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 4: Yes, Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from SO. I was looking for our Rewards Card member named Noah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this the Noah.
Speaker 1: Hi, Noah, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 3: Take a while.
Speaker 1: No, actually, it won't take much time at all. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you would like to within the fifty United States of these Americas. Absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value and it just takes a couple of minutes. I can take down the information over the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just do it on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: Great, Okay, first thing that I would need would be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 3: Can I send them to Banta?
Speaker 1: Would you like to put a card in that flower delivery to you Beyonca?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How about I can't wait for your next open house?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Are you able to put a linky emoji after that?
Speaker 1: I certainly can. Yeah, we just got we just got the option of being able to use emoji, So a little can't wait for your open house swinky face. And then the next thing I will need would would have been the address. But I don't need that anymore because this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubell Nina and I'm Victoria, and we do a segment on a show called t Katchatia where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around, we see who they send flowers to. And your wife, Candace is on the phone listening.
Speaker 3: Noah, who Bianca? It's just our realtor.
Speaker 2: Noah with Bianca. We don't have a realtor.
Speaker 3: How do you think we've been viewing so many houses? We have a realtor that's been getting us into a lot of awesome places.
Speaker 2: Noah, we haven't been doing anything. We haven't been viewing any housing.
Speaker 3: You have been viewing houses. Wait, it's just done on me. You had a radio show called me to see if I was cheating. This is kind of ridiculous. Oh is it?
Speaker 2: Is it ridiculous?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it more ridiculous than you cheating on me within our first year of being married. We're actually spot to be looking for houses. Are you going to the house.
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Or are you banging some reel to her? In new open houses?
Speaker 3: What open houses?
Speaker 4: Talk to me about the open houses?
Speaker 3: Noah, No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen. I mean, have these open houses I haven't seen. Oh, okay, you know what, I'm gonna look up what was her name again, I'm gonna look up her real today. I'm gonna look up where she goes.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Making a scene?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, I'm making a scene. Oh I'm making a scene, you guys, I'm making a scene.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: Why are we sending winky faces to your realtor?
Speaker 3: She's getting us into houses before they're on the market. Sometimes, though, we can try and get ourselves a better deal because the interest rates are crazy right now. On, this is ridiculous that you're calling me about this.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Why don't I give Bianca a call because it's my money too, right, it's our money, it's our marriage, it's our life, it's going to be our house.
Speaker 4: So why don't I.
Speaker 2: Get her number and just let's just make sure that the next open house that you get in on, we get in on.
Speaker 3: I think that's fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, that could.
Speaker 3: Be fair when you're calm and not on the radio. This is embarrassing.
Speaker 7: Wouldn't you want to make sure that she understands that you're not cheating because I'm not convinced.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound very convincing that you're not.
Speaker 3: We only talk about addresses and houses literally about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, then if that's what it is, then maybe just.
Speaker 6: Maybe just send me the text messages that she sending so that way I can click on the addresses and I can look at these houses, because who knows, maybe I would have actually loved them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going to do that. That's so ridiculous that you need to see that we're Mary Leaves together.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Actually, on the on the radio, b your wife thinks you might be cheating on her, and you're not gonna You're not willing to show her the text messages with the realtor who you just sent a winki face to and flowering right, it's not.
Speaker 2: That big of a deal, is it Not that big of a deal because it's not that big of a deal to you because you don't want to get caught, because you're not the one worried that your spouse is cheating.
Speaker 3: Nothing is happening. I'm busy at work. I don't know how you're doing.
Speaker 1: Does Deianca know you're married.
Speaker 3: I'm not answering any of this. I'll talk to you later. Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, Wow he hung up. Candace.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Candice, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I mean, it definitely sounds not like innocent house hunting.
Speaker 7: I really didn't want you to be right, but I really think you should hunt down Bianca.
Speaker 1: I thought he was just looking for our house, you know, get a hold of this Pianca woman to see maybe it is just that, or maybe it's still in the flirtation stage, and maybe it's stuff I don't I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, i'd be very upset, but I also would want to confront her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't even know what to do right now.
Speaker 1: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater