Speaker 1: It's time the realistic ros conversations go down on Big Facts Friday.
Speaker 2: Live from Our Heart Studios. It's time for that Big Facts Friday, Big Bank, What up, Baby Jay?
Speaker 3: What up? Shot Jones?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 2: Big Homi? Kodak went up? And I am yours truly DJ screaming. It is time for a Big Facts Friday. What's up? Everybody, house?
Speaker 5: Every Carmos, I'm sorry, Oh what's up?
Speaker 3: Tell you man to put his head.
Speaker 2: Start with Koda act today? Man? You are with them gloves, Man, them gloves look like they be hearing your brain.
Speaker 6: No, these are amazing. I like to have a different Are you changed?
Speaker 3: You changed gloves for each episode?
Speaker 6: Yeah? For each outfit?
Speaker 3: Right there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got the black gloves. I got some yellow gloves. I got that white gloves, got some red.
Speaker 6: Ones, you know, And I like the little paton right here. If I get in the fifty.
Speaker 2: Cluffs, if you smash you something, you cute the gloves.
Speaker 6: It depends on how quick it is. But you know, I'm gonna have to be gloved up somewhere.
Speaker 2: He wouldy'all be like freaked out of.
Speaker 6: Some women. Some women like the gloves. They're like they got a choking fish.
Speaker 3: With gloves on. I have a choking feather and I'm not finna let a nigga fuck me and choke me with gloves on at all. That's weird ship, right there, No offense. I'm sorry, brother bank.
Speaker 2: How you doing, sir? You good.
Speaker 3: To bounce back whatever, the chicks, to the yummies, to.
Speaker 2: Hiking too much hiking.
Speaker 4: I just took a CD gummy.
Speaker 3: Ah, but the CD works.
Speaker 7: I fucking knew it, you know, as supposed to like going to sleep, right, ship, I'll be taking that as soon as I get home for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put you straight about.
Speaker 3: The CBD was like the fake that's t c the fake, the fake ship. Yeah, it's a it's a part of the strand of weed my back, my back.
Speaker 4: So I tried to deep gumment, but that ship, I mean, I knew it was something got me flowing the CBD lotion for like oil ship working. Yeah, whatever they're doing and doing what they're doing. Okay, I probably should have ticket and came here, but.
Speaker 2: My back shot it was like that stuff about three months now.
Speaker 3: Maybe you need to take we need to take one of them gummies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take one of them gummy.
Speaker 3: Probably do you should have brought meselfing like it's your fault. I'm blaming everything. But I'm fine. I'm fum fum.
Speaker 4: We ain't got.
Speaker 3: The hair man.
Speaker 2: You're good, Jay, you got a word, you get good, You're good. Otherwise you're straight good. Got the song of the day dancing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry that ship stuck in my head. I can't get that ship out. I don't give a fuck. You don't miss she doesn't shout out the shout out to sexy, sexy? What they God, damn, get it, sexy, get it, come on screening. You ain't. And I'm finna learn to dance and everything. Every time I go outside, I'm finna do the dance. I don't give a fuck at all.
Speaker 6: What Before we get to the word, I was about to say, ya think TikTok really over it? Thinks about to be out of here?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't really give it damn fun Oh damn. I'm just saying, ain't paying no bills.
Speaker 3: Run somebody over here sending Kodak nudes.
Speaker 4: And ship I ain't never get to figure out.
Speaker 3: So it's fucked TikTok because you don't know how to work it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had it going for a little bit.
Speaker 7: But then I think I got shadow band or some ship because post Yeah, I think I think that over it.
Speaker 3: But damn, big daddy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot of people putting was putting a lot of music. I was going crazy on TikTok. TikTok responsible for a lot of career, bad for them kids and their music.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, I think there's a lot of inappropriate sh on TikTok to be looking at a.
Speaker 2: Lot of inappropriate let's get into that on every platform.
Speaker 4: But they said they don't even let the people in the other countries.
Speaker 2: They do not.
Speaker 6: They absolutely do that.
Speaker 4: TikTok.
Speaker 2: They passed and ship in Florida or ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Florida passed the law that you got to be fourteen to have any type of social media. You have to be over fourteen to have any type of social media. So I think that's one. I mean, I think it needs to be sixteen.
Speaker 3: I think it needs to be when you are all.
Speaker 4: Keep it up.
Speaker 8: Pause, that's for you, keep it up, require some effort.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get let's get into that. Let's get into the good word.
Speaker 2: What's the word of that?
Speaker 3: Okay, so the good word. I'm sorry is frivolous. Does anybody wanted to take a stab at it?
Speaker 2: Frivolous spending? That's how they usually worded conversation. This person was frivolous and they're spending at them all just.
Speaker 3: Care free, careless, no frivolous means. Let me just read this ship not having any serious purpose or value. I don't care free and not serious the privilege, Yeah, my bad, but no frivolous, I thought meant like some ship like that, you ain't got no business spending no money on like a fifty a dollar of fucking gold toilet with a with a butt bath.
Speaker 2: Or some ship like that spending frivolous eating, frivolous sex, frivolous driving, frivolous conversation. You can have care free.
Speaker 3: Sex, just random sex with random people. That makes it frivous.
Speaker 8: Sex.
Speaker 2: See than no urban.
Speaker 3: The urban gerbon is lacking importance. I was appalled that she would spend tons of money on something so frivolous. I rest screams case.
Speaker 2: So what's something that y'all frivolous when it comes to.
Speaker 3: Frivolous? One of my frivolous when it comes.
Speaker 6: To spending money on food, I like I was.
Speaker 2: Just about to say the same ship. Yeah, if I get hungry.
Speaker 7: And it's crazy because when you're growing up your parents paying for the food. It's like, damn, I don't want to spend nothing too much. Now I'm spending my own money on food.
Speaker 6: Ship. I don't give a U what it is.
Speaker 3: I'm hungry.
Speaker 6: I don't give a fuck. Oh this is two hundred dollars, bring too.
Speaker 2: I like it. I had a frivolous sneaker. Have it that slow down like ox? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got that to oxtail is expensive as a motherfucker. I'll get two packs.
Speaker 3: Speaking of I sails, have y'all ever seen what an ox's tail looks like before it's cooked?
Speaker 7: I mean, like with the skin or with that skin. I've seen the skin ox tail before it got cut up.
Speaker 3: And you still eat them?
Speaker 6: What are the other options?
Speaker 2: Not eating it?
Speaker 3: So we only eat the tail of an ox? That was a random thought.
Speaker 4: Cat will say what the rest?
Speaker 3: Right? When?
Speaker 4: When that things?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think we in the to see an ox?
Speaker 3: It's so many But why do we only eat the tail? Maybe that's why they're so expensive because they have to be extra died.
Speaker 6: Why don't we Why don't we eat horses?
Speaker 3: M hmm. Some people do, and in some places around the world, horse meat is a delicacy, especially the horse penis.
Speaker 2: Horses has always been a form of transportation, though kind of.
Speaker 3: Like no bro, no bro, bro.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: Where the said the oxes be it bro yeomen and that's the only place. Who got I mean, I think they in China or something like that, But you got enough?
Speaker 4: So how we get to eat phrase? We're getting it from from from from Yemen? Were getting on ox heils from Let me let me see.
Speaker 3: If just n y I the plural form of oxes oxen.
Speaker 2: Where do.
Speaker 4: Really, I don't know from.
Speaker 6: I'm saying oxes?
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, ain't oxes, it's oxen.
Speaker 2: They are founding Europe, Asia and North Africa.
Speaker 3: Y'all really ain't eating oxtails. Y'all eating some kind of some kind of big booty animal niggatail.
Speaker 7: Niggas cow tail, but who important? Just strictly ox tape.
Speaker 3: That's just like how you told me, how y'all told me that McDonald's. Can't remember when I said it all herd that McDonald's chicken nuggets were made out of dolphin meat and y'all said, this is not enough dolphin to make nuggets. It's not enough oxen to make oxtails. So what the fuck are y'all really?
Speaker 7: Well, well, Wendy's, I mean, Burger can't be having some bullshit on the on They nuggets like, ain't nowhere in hell you can get thirty nuggets for twenty five cents.
Speaker 6: That is not no real goddamn chicken nuggat.
Speaker 2: It's thirty twenty five real.
Speaker 6: That's exaggerate, that's been exaggerating, but it's cheap.
Speaker 3: Wendy's actually got the best nuggets ever.
Speaker 2: Chick for Lad said they're gonna stop using real chicken. Then they just say that they.
Speaker 3: Say they didn't say stop using real chicken.
Speaker 6: They said they're gonna change their chicken up.
Speaker 2: That mean they're gonna stop.
Speaker 3: Using chick and it's some other kind of chicken. I thought that meant they was just gonna change the recipe they were supposed to be. How the hell do you recipe a chicken, know the recipe of the chicken?
Speaker 6: Sound man.
Speaker 2: What they said is this high higher form of chicken y'all have been eating for a while, a Chicken fil a.
Speaker 3: Basically, they're going from Popeyes to churches.
Speaker 6: Wow, Chick fil A making change to the chicken they use it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I'm fun, I'm bum bum.
Speaker 7: They were transition from antibiotic free chicken to a new standard.
Speaker 6: Didn't say what the new standard is?
Speaker 3: You have a crime in your beard?
Speaker 4: That my bad.
Speaker 6: I was busy for I got here. You just quieted the whole mic.
Speaker 3: We gotta fix the mic because it keeps wanting to take a nap.
Speaker 2: So what what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What we're talking about? Frivolousvolous?
Speaker 6: And I was saying chicken, I mean outstairs a frivolous purpose chat jet chat?
Speaker 3: What is it called? Says that oxtails are from beef cattle.
Speaker 2: Yeah we know that. Oh, I was thinking a beef cattle cattle's cow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oxygen cow is not the same thing.
Speaker 7: No, I don't eat this ship. No fucking that ship tastes delicious though, whatever it.
Speaker 3: Is, Did I read that properly? Is that a reliable source.
Speaker 6: You can be about you from? Who is baby j?
Speaker 2: Let's try it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got you know everything you think you want to know about them.
Speaker 2: Let's go ride a whole boyo on. You might even talk about jad cake, oh ship, hold on, I didn't know baby j was a game as well. Moving on, So all right, frivolous, frivolous, spinning on ox tail and chiplands for Kodak. What about you, Jay? You said sneakers, food, sneakers and food and the people that I love, Okay, shy, I would.
Speaker 3: Say more self food and probably shopping sometimes. M Yeah. What about your big homie? I say, big homie? Baloney? I said big homie and cut it off.
Speaker 2: What do you come to spending?
Speaker 4: What's what mean? Again?
Speaker 3: Carefree and like spending money on ship that you really don't need?
Speaker 2: You say, what what what you read first?
Speaker 3: Spending money on ship that you really don't need?
Speaker 2: Well? Careful? Not just money, right, No, just carefree and spending a care free and eating and care free and just being carefree. It basically mean carefree.
Speaker 3: It means not having any serious purpose or value.
Speaker 4: So I'll be having frivolous thoughts.
Speaker 3: Nigga, We said, what do you spend money on? This privolous?
Speaker 2: You can talk a want the thoughts?
Speaker 4: That what I was thinking about when y'all first said some of my fribule, I was just thinking about nothing. What y'all when you said that, when you said the definition, I'm like, damn, these are frivolous thoughts, man, care So what's I'm saying that they don't have a purpose? So let's read the first part of the definition again.
Speaker 2: We basically do it if we get into if we get into frivolous thoughts, what we basically doing the speedballing into random thoughts? So what's not having any.
Speaker 3: Serious purple purpose or value?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I'm thinking about some ship that don't even have no value to my life.
Speaker 3: Would you like to share with the class what you what what you were thinking about that doesn't have values for your life?
Speaker 4: Mister mm hmm, Yeah, I was just think about two things, trying to think which one I was gonna tiguoth just man, some ship that don't matter? So it ain't even repeating that's that's that's the melody. Yeah, But what I'm saying, don't even that ain't.
Speaker 2: Now what is good? Your brain? Your brain? That that's what ship. I learned the therapy too, like some of the thoughts you just needed. Did I even still know about him? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think that's the gummy confusion.
Speaker 4: No, it ain't if it gonna make sense when you slow it down. You just hearing this in the real time, you make it listen to it on the clips. She came like, damn, all right, there, ain't know that said that. A lot of that ship we sounded like that too, You like, damn it was real ship.
Speaker 3: You right up?
Speaker 2: You know what I say.
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm saying. I get what you said. What you tell us the thought, so we can't say, yeah.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: What was the thought? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: The thought was if I was thinking about when he worth thinking about? So damn say't worth talking about mm. That's a lessening side of that bullshit, that thought that don't even matter.
Speaker 2: It thought.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just telling you, like, that's really shit. If I go explain it, then now I gotta live in it.
Speaker 6: Get it sad, see get is sad.
Speaker 3: See in other words, my motherfucking business. No, you're not. No, hell nah, because what you said actually does make sense. If it's not worth thinking about it, it's not worth repeating because you are going to know, I mean not thinking about it. But if it's a frivolegue thought, so he said that it's not worth thinking about so if it's not to him worth thinking about, then it's not even worth repeating and putting it out because if he puts it out of his mouth, since your tongue is powerful, he's gonna have to live in it.
Speaker 2: I got you, fat, Okay, I get it. So speaking of just like thuns like out of the day, like how much bullshit do you think you think about as opposed to like important ship, make.
Speaker 4: Yourself think about positives, have to make yourself get focused to try to do something outside of his pus sass Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah when you first I feel like when you first get up, it's more important.
Speaker 3: But I'm but I'm gonna just be honest with y'all. Like a problem that I have sometimes is like I could be fully focused and radar laser on, like what I need to be doing for today or whatever, and then I'll randomly think about sex.
Speaker 2: M hmm, that's that's everybody that's not really frivolous though.
Speaker 3: Like I'll just out of nowhere and then like sometimes I can't come back from it, like I can't like not think about it like that ship just be like weird, Like I don't know, does that doesn't happen? To y'all.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it is frivolous, if like, it's not really adding being adding, you being productive.
Speaker 3: I didn't ask you, was it frivolous? I said, I was answering.
Speaker 6: I was answering his question. My bad, Damn, I said, Damn, I don't want.
Speaker 3: Gangster.
Speaker 6: But yes, we all we all be having flashbacks throughout the day.
Speaker 3: So sometimes you know you have a flash to back.
Speaker 6: Yes, m yeah, flashback because it was.
Speaker 3: I don't know the last time you said that you were extricated.
Speaker 7: Before the that was that was seven was seven years ago. I'm a whole differ, were removed from the situation. I don't even know that lady is now same is not not the same?
Speaker 6: You got to you gotta re meet me? Yeah, that was that was the old That was the old story.
Speaker 3: Last year.
Speaker 6: That was the last year.
Speaker 3: You gotta re meet me.
Speaker 6: That's you old last year.
Speaker 7: I'm comfortable enough to share about my past experiences that weren't as glorious as the life I'm living now. Now, ship's up. You got out the bed, literally literally shut out you.
Speaker 6: You know who you are? Best eater in Atlanta, not the best eater.
Speaker 3: Goodness, damnn.
Speaker 6: Know who it is like, you know, it's you, Jesus, thank you, see you Sunday.
Speaker 3: Oh well, y'all got a dinner date.
Speaker 6: No, it's only one person eating on this day.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 6: Serious.
Speaker 3: Wow, the boy put on that Billy d boys said anything else?
Speaker 2: God that said.
Speaker 4: But it's ain't the same, nigga.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's not elevated.
Speaker 6: It is elevated. Man telling them at what ship?
Speaker 7: Man, I'm juicing, I'm getting healthy. You know, you're trying to get my body right, living longer. Apparently it is, the goddamn Apparently it's some hazards out there. I need to come out of there, some work.
Speaker 6: Boots or some ship.
Speaker 3: First of all, I had no I did not. Don't play with me. I have hiking shoes. I have hiking boots. I have walking shoes. I had, Clumsy, you had on boots and shoes. No, I'm just saying I own hiking boots and hiking shoes I had. You know, I tripped over a rock. Okay, I'm alone, Clumsy, I got to less.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you got one left foot, get them.
Speaker 3: I was on your side. I ain't say ship, get them? What is that again?
Speaker 6: I got two feet?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Oh Wow, how low can you go?
Speaker 6: Ship?
Speaker 3: This is a frivolous conversation right now.
Speaker 2: Well that's the episode of We're supposed to be frivolous, care free.
Speaker 3: I need somebody crack my back.
Speaker 2: So I definitely got to crack it back. Love, I don't.
Speaker 3: Right, you better stay?
Speaker 6: Oh but no.
Speaker 7: I think one thing that I had to learn about myself is as somebody who pushes out his own content, Instagram could be the worst thing in the world to like get stuck on because I'm not pushing it out. If I'm consuming other people ship like I'm watching other people shows, watching other people's podcast and ship, how do I have time to and push my own ship?
Speaker 2: I don't need to be a consumer getting your own supply.
Speaker 7: And I got enough of my supply to get high on so why would Why wouldn't I post the twenty videos I got in sitting watching around other people?
Speaker 2: Shit, we need consumers. Though I'm not a consumer, we all ship, we all consuming. Keep it real, Well, if.
Speaker 3: You indulge or engaged in anybody else's ship but your own New York.
Speaker 7: Consumer, and I need to And that's something that I got to get out of because why because it's not productive?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: Is it not productive?
Speaker 3: I think? I think. I think engaging in other people's ship cultivates your creativity, because if you're stuck in your own ship, then you're never going to grow.
Speaker 2: It's like the rappers who stopped being fast, the rappers who stop being fans all the way, just one hundred and ten percent, just all.
Speaker 3: The way, all the way, just turning the haters.
Speaker 2: They definitely be on their own island.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by themselves alone, mad, angry and upset with the rapper ego.
Speaker 6: A lot of the niggas want to be on their own island.
Speaker 7: Rappers have some of the biggest egos in the world, even some people who ain't earned it.
Speaker 3: But then when they get on that island with just them and their ego, they realize and understand that they have no.
Speaker 6: That on the island with his ego.
Speaker 3: No, you got a whole album with another nigga right now, He's definitely not on that island.
Speaker 2: But the niggas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But when the niggas get to that island with their ego, they soon realize that they have to come back down to earth and interact, so they put the island back up for sale.
Speaker 6: Island get repossessed foreclosure, possibly.
Speaker 3: If they don't learn in time that they have to come back down.
Speaker 6: Getting the boot on your island is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bank has meditated on big facts Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm just waiting on that nigga to live up about the sea. Can we get much higher?
Speaker 6: Some of them cbd G give me one what was right?
Speaker 3: Those that's the gummies.
Speaker 6: No, that's some chips.
Speaker 3: He crunching on. You took the whole pack.
Speaker 4: Or go back with her like a motherfucker. I was like, he motherfuck gonna work, and they're gonna work. You gonna work up a chick.
Speaker 3: Out, So you o d on the cb D.
Speaker 6: Those chips probably taste delicious.
Speaker 3: Right now or like nothing them said dry as a motherfucker.
Speaker 4: He motherfucker good without the government though, he gonna taste.
Speaker 3: They taste good with guacamole. I prefer caso.
Speaker 7: Yeah dah day when you bring brings some coupcakes back to fat, not y'all crunching.
Speaker 6: It's some as and marsh it ain't.
Speaker 2: Zoom in on that all the way she zoomed on.
Speaker 4: You don't like them.
Speaker 3: He tastes like grain, all right. They got like an interesting taste.
Speaker 4: Interest, gating them back without saying you some more. Yeah you don't like.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: You know, like a million hip.
Speaker 3: Jesus bread.
Speaker 6: Then they I forgot you was over there. God damn that you funny as a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: That what she said. I can't tell y'all.
Speaker 2: Tell us the folous talk.
Speaker 4: Oh that definitely smiling at that lady.
Speaker 6: What to name a dog?
Speaker 7: He's very helpful. I'm glad she's not in a position doing amazing things that she's doing.
Speaker 3: Now I'm on the way, but I can't say. I gotta go home in the ba. Yeah, see everybody behind the boards.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: Then then if you're talking, I can't Yeah, I know you're talking now, Oh salute.
Speaker 2: They're not for random thoughts with shot Jones.
Speaker 3: You guys brought that early. Okay, okay, no, no, no, no, no, I have it. I have it. I haven't come look off.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So my random thought of today is what if our ancestors can look down on us?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: What do we think? Okay, so what do we think that they think about us? Like? What if your ancestors watch.
Speaker 4: You have sex?
Speaker 6: I think I would hope they have better ship to do than watch me and.
Speaker 3: My ancestors watch me have sex. They are coming back for mattenee. I'm just waying, No, I don't think they. I don't think they look at ship like that. Though they see everything, but when it comes to ship like that, I think they kind of like tune out that kind of ship out, like they watch of russ to make sure that we're good, that you know, like we're not in danger, we're not. Yeah, like you know what I'm saying, ship like that, I don't. I don't think they really watching us fuck or no, ship like that. Nah. But what if it's like you in the house and they just, you know, just making sure you're good, and then all of a sudden you just start having sex and what they do just leave thought. It's just a random thought.
Speaker 4: Your grandma knew when he was allow you was a little hope. I want people. I want people around there.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, but I'm just saying at the most random time. You know, some people have random sex. They don't like plan out their sex, so they just hit the corner. Let me go check on my little nephew, and then he just doing something like as soon as you get on your knee, as your granny is gone and she gonna check on somebody else in the family.
Speaker 4: Walk in.
Speaker 6: Time, I'll come back later, is everybody?
Speaker 3: That's why the hell of.
Speaker 4: Oh baby, let me get.
Speaker 3: Let me go see what you do?
Speaker 4: What everybody?
Speaker 3: So she's like, I'm just saying, what if everybody having sex? Like what does she do this?
Speaker 6: She's just gonna go to bed, go to bed rest the wings, baby.
Speaker 3: Granny ain't trying to see all that.
Speaker 2: Bro, They're really good, right baby.
Speaker 6: Random if if.
Speaker 7: Like say, like if you got your you got your own spot, right, and you had sex on the couch, do you tell people before they came over.
Speaker 6: Like, man, I had sex on this couch and me cleaning real quick, Like you don't tell nobody.
Speaker 3: No, that's weird because then if you have to tell me you how to clean, I'm just gonna think, like so you.
Speaker 6: Just want them like what if it just happened like before they got there?
Speaker 3: No, that's disturbing. I'm saying nothing. Ain't don't know, Damn. I mean if it's like a big old spot, then you should not let nobody sit in that ship. Like that's just disturbing that. You're like but how but I mean why how would how would like did you not on the couch or did she squat on the couch or like something like that, Because I laid on the couch and fuck, then that's not it's not nothing. That's like gonna be on the couch, Like no, what if it's disturbing, because like what if you go over to his house and you let your hair down, like take a nap and now you're just laying in button but you.
Speaker 2: Know how places you've been in the hotel, Yeah, yeah, it might happen. I went down in that chair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, that is true.
Speaker 3: Ship, somebody probably fucked on this table. You know, we don't know. We got our elbows and ship on this ship and his chips and ship.
Speaker 6: I'm protected. I kept the gloves.
Speaker 3: To Jay's point, if you just did some like you know, extra no glove, you definitely need to Like if you nuted on the couch or if you squirt it on the couch or something like that, then you just need to clean the couch after the.
Speaker 7: Sex moisture is already there, whether you whether it's squirt nut or whatever, the sex moisture, the sweat from the sex is already there.
Speaker 3: So I feel like, you know, when I go to my friend's houses and like I'm about to like get in their bed, I'm like, did you like change your blankets and ship before you know? I lay here? I always ask that, why are you laying in your friend's bed? I go sleep?
Speaker 2: Every time you go to a hotel, that clean that ship.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: Then you just tripping. I'm just saying if the more you stay at hotels, you know, it's good odds did their job, But some of them folks don't want to do their job. I should get there like blue light, blue light, don't want to see what.
Speaker 3: You need to do? What you should do that blue light. What you need to do if you stay in Airbnb's is get one of those bug detectors that finds like bugs and hidden cameras and ship.
Speaker 6: Wait, you're talking about real bugs or cameras cameras.
Speaker 3: What it's like the same thing that you like? You can, like you can stick under your car to find like a tracker and ship like.
Speaker 6: The Apple things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when I go to hotels, I do take my own pillow cases. My skin is like very sensitive, especially face.
Speaker 2: Do you know that they don't wash the spreads.
Speaker 3: All I do know that.
Speaker 4: I know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then like so you always got to request a fresh one.
Speaker 2: You got people that probably just run cold water in the shower. That's the way they cleaned it. Just keeping it real. Some people might do their job and actually clean the shower, but some people ain't going for that ship basically before they.
Speaker 4: Got their room.
Speaker 3: So basically you're saying it's okay to be like yeack and not let people know that you just humped.
Speaker 2: And they just lay. I'm just saying, like it really, for one, it ain't none of your business too, It's just kind of inevitable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ship.
Speaker 2: You've been in, You've been on an airplane in the seat people. I'm not saying maybe worse.
Speaker 3: My high clubs, red out. It mostly happens on red off lights, but all.
Speaker 2: Type of ship on airplane, especially in the back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't let it be a private plane.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you probably done. If we knew, ignorance is bliss. If we knew, that's my random thought. If we knew, m hm, terrified. I'm just ain't nasty. It's just if we knew, like being a fly on the wall, if you really knew.
Speaker 4: It, it's this new shit on netfligure looking at I don't know the name of this damn some, but they're talking like some in the future, I mean out of space ship.
Speaker 6: Body Problem Problem. That's a good ass show.
Speaker 2: I ain't finishing.
Speaker 6: That is a good ass show.
Speaker 4: And what happened ship we're probably going on.
Speaker 7: So basically in three Body Problem, it's like the Aliens that I only got like episode three.
Speaker 6: But the Aliens they world is sucking up. They body they're planning.
Speaker 7: It's three planets that all revolve around each other and eventually it's gonna end. So they sent this headset to Earth and people think it's a game and they think the object of the game is to save the people, but in every iteration, everybody that play it failed. So they came the Aliens came out and said, yeah, this is fucked up, right, this is how our planet is.
Speaker 6: That's why we're coming to yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So these people, these Aliens are coming to Earth because their planet is sucking up and they're ready to take over Earth. And that only got the episode three, but that's the gist of it. And some of the scientists that found out killed themselves because they're like, oh, we're about to get sucked up anyway. Three body problem, it's amazing. The first episode, Yeah, the first If the first episode probably didn't make sense to you, it makes sense. It didn't makes sense until episode.
Speaker 3: Three because I turned it off when it first came on.
Speaker 7: Now, but after episode three, this is tough. This ship probably is happening because because still ship. Because essentially how it started is they said if they sent a signal out to space and that the al and sent one back and said, Hey, I'm the nice guy in this situation, don't talk back, nigga, because if somebody else hear this shit, they gonna fuck you up. The lady sent a message back and then they came to fuck the Earth up. So yep, for your body problem. It probably is happening because it's this theory called the dark Forest theory where you shouldn't they say you shouldn't humans should never send signals like like that out to this to space because you don't know who is gonna hear that and what they're gonna do. Like, we are so desperate to have this interstellar communication, but how do we know the people that we're trying to communicate give a fuck about us. They're going like, oh shit, this is food out there. Look at this, like if the oxtail could talk.
Speaker 3: M damn. He was doing so good.
Speaker 6: It's CBD.
Speaker 7: I was so into if the Yeah, if the if the oxtail could talk and tell you, oh fuck, I'm here, I love ox, I'm about to.
Speaker 6: Eat your ass.
Speaker 3: One two, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're doing good. To bring it all the way home?
Speaker 6: You do? So?
Speaker 3: I was so.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 3: Y'all got it.
Speaker 6: Y'alls up your social media.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was on your oxtail to talk. I mean he was on the street almost home.
Speaker 4: And then he said that.
Speaker 6: Ship back down and they're gonna they're gonna.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna do it myself that AI.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're doing good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna clip that out myself. That's gonna be a low score on the on the open. This is not This last part didn't make sense.
Speaker 3: You said, do I plump gas, but I used hands some times after I pump gas. After the door handles door handles, because you just touched the door handle and walking here, so people not door handles. Ship.
Speaker 6: So y'all going around just spreading it on door handles.
Speaker 3: That's disturbing.
Speaker 2: They say us. I'm just saying somebody somebody jerking.
Speaker 6: It was somebody and I heart. I just saying I heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they jerking and targeting our heart. Don't play with them. Don't you play with them?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: No, next, Jake, I know movie theaters go crazy.
Speaker 2: They probably really you don't sat down in that movie there and get comfortable your chair and all that. You know, that's the first place you go down you're a teenager, straight to the move to the back.
Speaker 3: That's that's the hotel room for for real.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you guys, have you got an hour and thirty minutes? And I ain't clean the ship up at the movie theater because I don't even picked the popcorn up.
Speaker 6: Hum hm, I leave that popcorn on the ground.
Speaker 3: You used to work at a movie theater?
Speaker 6: No, I mean as a as a visitor of the movie theater.
Speaker 3: You don't pick the popcorn.
Speaker 6: Leave my popcorn. I'm there.
Speaker 1: They should work at North the cab the Mountain Deep east Side. It was a lake or cab the cab on on North Lake, North Lake. Yeah about they got them bullshit seating seats in there on. I hate them yet, No, damn, they's super behind mm hmm. Oh, so you have the reserve of seats yet at least mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What I been the movie I ain't even gonna blow my spot up, but the movie theater I be going to. They got the stadium seats, the stadium reclined seats, and don't nobody being there.
Speaker 2: I know what you're talking about too, but I ain't gonna get the way either.
Speaker 3: I think that's when I don't go to I Pick. When I don't go to I Pick, I go to my It's the one that looked like spaceships, right, Yeah, I like that one.
Speaker 2: The one there.
Speaker 3: They got some good ass food and good drinks. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's bumping like that in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got watresses and waiters to bring you your ship. All you gotta do is press the button. And they got real food, like real for real good ass.
Speaker 2: Foods for two of them, that one and the other one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my that's my spot. Like they don't even really be checking.
Speaker 7: Your talking about Atlantic station. We're talking about Atlantic station, guys.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're not, damn it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, go over to Atlanta station. Why are we promote the Atlanta station because we're trying not to give away our spot ship anyway for your random thought.
Speaker 6: So my random thought, no not, I was dead seriously.
Speaker 3: About damn? What is my random thought? My random thought giddy six see get sick. Yeah, that's too type ship. I'm coming, y'all, I swear to God, I'm coming.
Speaker 6: That's what she said.
Speaker 2: Big Facts Friday is going down. Check us out at big facspot dot com. Make sure your life subscribe at.
Speaker 3: The Big dam I can't get my thought out.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing a promo in between.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'm getting my thoughts together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pull out your phone right now, your laptop and subscribe, like comment and do all of that.
Speaker 6: Check us out every Friday.
Speaker 2: Now back to Jay and her random thought.
Speaker 3: Okay, so my random thought is m.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yep. We agree.
Speaker 6: Take anything else about what.
Speaker 3: I was finna say. I'm not gonna say it because it's not appropriate. Okay. So my random thought is why is it? Okay? Yeah, this is my random thought. My random thought is or I have a random question? Can I do that? Okay? So my random question is do y'all really think that Stevie Wonder is completely and totally blind? I seen that on the internet, people just asking.
Speaker 2: It is said see they say yes, inner visions. So what do you when you're blind? You have innervision?
Speaker 7: So what do blind people see? This is just completely black? Or like how do they know what black looks like?
Speaker 3: There's different degrees of blindness, like some people are color blind. Some people can see but it's blurry.
Speaker 6: Well, Steve Steven what Stevie Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.
Speaker 3: Two totally different situations. Stevie Charles, I mean Ray Charles, from my understanding, was completely blind from birth nothing and Stevie Stevie Jack, I mean Stevie Wonder turned into a blind person, like as he got older.
Speaker 6: I got another question of what's up? What do blind people see in their dreams?
Speaker 3: It depends on when they went blind, because if they've had a chance to experience any part of the world, then they dream about what they saw up until the point that they got blind. But if they've been blind since birth, I have no idea what they would see.
Speaker 6: That's fucking nuts because your brain can't your brain can't come up with new faces in your dreams.
Speaker 7: Like every face you seen in your dream, it's it's somebody you've seen somewhere before even its passing or somebody in your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like if you've never seen anything, how do you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll seen some bullshit.
Speaker 3: But because you've been able to see, like, how would somebody?
Speaker 6: Your brain can't generate a new face, That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: You can imagine a new face right now.
Speaker 4: You can't imagine never seen a face, they think.
Speaker 6: At all, like you can combine faces.
Speaker 2: Said, your brain can't process what it has never processed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's deep. Yeah, so it's like damn.
Speaker 7: Blind people just really like even when you go to sleep, is it dark because you don't even know what dark looks like?
Speaker 2: Hmm, I never know, Like personally, you know blind people, so I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know there's different stages. You have people that's like they only can see ten percent out of their eyes, and you have the ones that can only see like little like you know, it's like I.
Speaker 4: Ain't thinking about that, Like you're born blind, what is it that you see?
Speaker 3: It's kind of like you've been robbed of your entire existence almost not necessarily because then they have all the other senses like highten up. But if you can't see ship, that ship don't matter. Would rather not be able to see ship or not be able to hear.
Speaker 2: Random like what's worse if you can't hear.
Speaker 3: If you can't hear, you can mile, you can miud you can, you can mouth, mouth free a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: Rather, I'd rather see it, Like.
Speaker 2: I said that, Damn I could, I could, I feel you, but damn I couldn't imagine my life without music, Like never be ever hear music. I don't know. Maybe that's because I've heard music, like you say, my brain.
Speaker 3: But if you never, it's like you can't miss what you've never had type ship. But when you can't, if you think about it, if you can't hear, you can that's when you can't hear. You can't speak. When you can't hear, you cannot speak. You can silently, but you can't. That's so that's why I like deaf people. They just kind of sound like they're moaning a little bit, like.
Speaker 4: That I could if he was born like that, but if he was able, if he was able to talk before you.
Speaker 3: Something, it's something in your mouth, that's just how like if you if you got your big toe amputated, you're not gonna be able to walk really unless you have them on a special shoe with a fake big toe in it, because your big toe balances your whole foot and body out. I never knew. Yeah, yeah, y'all know toe.
Speaker 1: Two of his toes, but I don't think it was the big I think they put the or the prosthetics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she'd be jogging and all that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah he if he ain't had no big toe, he wouldn't be able to do none of that ship.
Speaker 6: Oh damn, he only got three toes in just read his book.
Speaker 2: He went through the toes.
Speaker 6: Man, what's wrong? Information shot?
Speaker 2: I ain't never Yeah, damn, both of them is.
Speaker 3: I would have to see, even though I couldn't imagine not hearing, because anything can happen. But I would want to see. I want to see too, me too, Yeah, I would want to see.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You can still like vibe.
Speaker 4: I can ceo as I know what that ship looks like.
Speaker 3: You could you could vibe about what sign language? Yeah, I got a no serious. I got a homegirl in l A and she's death. She has set the twins. Both of her twins are they can hear and they can speak and all that, but they know fluent sign language and she dance and all that they feel from like the beats of the music.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's advantage? Yeah, they could be. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do you think ASL is more important than like learning another language America sound?
Speaker 6: I think it's just as important.
Speaker 3: I know they get paid a lot. Yeah, I think it's just as important because you have a lot of people that are death and then they it's hard to like, you know, communicate with other people because people don't learn it as much as like they'll go learn Spanish.
Speaker 6: Or some ship.
Speaker 7: I also feel like it's regional too, Like I feel like for me personally, I don't run into that many death people. I see a lot of Hispanic people, So I think I'd rather know Spanish fluently than.
Speaker 3: I put them at the same to be honest.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Hm mm hmm.
Speaker 4: B yeah out.
Speaker 2: Wow that's the random thoughts. Oh we ain't get bank random talk?
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on with a big buddy CBD winning. I think I think stand up.
Speaker 4: It should be mandatory for for them to give you a d n A for your kid. He said, before it be your kid, you said, yeah, I think it should just be birth yeah, can't you.
Speaker 3: Test, Like why the babies in the woman now they've been able to do that, you gotta it's you needs to be able to say this is his nigga's baby.
Speaker 2: That just to me, they just make it.
Speaker 3: Because his mama's maybe baby, daddy's maybe.
Speaker 6: Is that disrespectful for like a guy to request the DNA test?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: To a woman that feel who knows you've been doing something, and then it should be to a woman that feel that.
Speaker 3: But on the flip side of it, it could be taking the wrong way. But like me personally, I wouldn't. I would be like, fuck nigga here, like, go let's go get the test. I ain't got none high fuck you faggot, Like I mean, I ain't mean to say that far, but.
Speaker 6: Mark that out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mark the faggot word out. Take that out again. But yeah, it could it could be taking the wrong way. It could be taking the wrong way because like if you haven't been doing anything and you've been faithful and you know what I'm saying, all that ship for somebody to basically accuse you of being unfaithful by saying that.
Speaker 4: If they just do what they've seen you know what I'm saying, Like you can't understand it, bro, this is what I was seeing. This is what I seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's I think it's how you ask. Like if you're asking like a disrespectful way, it's just like what the hell. But if you sit down and be like, look, I didn't seen this, I'd have been through this. Let's just go make sure, then I'd be like naturally, I'm be like, all right, come on, but I ain't tripping because I know it's your child. But if I know, like it's probably over here, child, I'm big tripping. Now there's a seed of a doubt. Yeah, I'm big tripping. I'm like, wait till you come out.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 4: I really not having no doubt? Why you want a nigga doubt?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: If I ask them my mom don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's something like that, I'd be like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: This should be like a blood pressure test. It should be mad at.
Speaker 4: Right then and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then you got women that to look at it like you're only asking this because you've been on bull Like the hell just because you've been outside a petty Yeah, because you got some people that's just being petty just to be paid. But it's some people that wouldn't be able to come back from that request. What you mean, Like, it's some lady people that like if a nigga asked them for a DNA test, they wouldn't like after that, it'll be a totally different relationship. Oh for sure.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, no, that's a that's a big fact why I And let's just I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Just talk for myself, Like if if my daughter dad was to ask me for that, I'd be like, I'll do it, but I side out the whole the rest of the relationship while less you know, ask me that ship, so you do.
Speaker 6: It that So you're gonna throw the whole relationship back.
Speaker 3: Here because you don't trust me. So what were we doing? Yeah that's how. That's how. You don't even trust me even though you're gonna find out it's your child, but you still don't trust me.
Speaker 2: So if you ask whatever, a woman trust man?
Speaker 4: Do niggas just really just trust you?
Speaker 3: Like just if we're in a relationship, Yes, that's manipulative, bro, that's not I.
Speaker 6: I'm in a relationship. He only asked because you gave him a reason to trust.
Speaker 3: You do you want to trust him if we're in a relationship. Whoever, I'm in a relationship trust and yeah, until you give me a reason not.
Speaker 2: To, would you?
Speaker 4: So if you couldn't have been a reason for him not to trust you though, mm hmm okay.
Speaker 3: But like I said, it depends on how you said it. If you if you said it the way that you said, like, oh, I didn't been through ship my mama and my grandma and as in the relationship after changed, No, it depends on how you ask. For sure, it is for sure, it's still change, right, regardless of how you act, it's gonna change. But if you ask in a way that you said it, I could probably still stay around. But if you ask me on some that ain't my baby, let me go get a DNA test. I'm gonna do it. But this is dead.
Speaker 2: Doing this no more.
Speaker 3: When you ready to call parents? Yeah, that that ship did, now so what so.
Speaker 2: What if you felt compelled to ask the nigga of some ship to take an STD test and some ship.
Speaker 3: That's different, that's different, thing that's different different. Let me say this before I even have sex with anybody, I might already ask you when the last time you have you've been tested? If you gotta let me think we not, that's dead. You need to go get tested because I feel like as a woman, most women we go get tests twice a year, like you go have your physicals and ship like you always getting tests for stuff. Men don't care that much about they bodies like that. They don't go. If a nigga doesn't even know what my chart is, no, bro, or you can't tell me the last time you went for a physical that shit did? That means?
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just you're gonna have a girl having Should he be offended.
Speaker 3: For me asking you, no, you should actually be glad that I care about both our I'll say for me, honestly, I would say, let's both go get tested.
Speaker 6: I'm not just gonna put it on you. I'm gonna say that's both, go do it.
Speaker 2: But also, but you're doing that, you're doing that for your well being, right, Yeah? So what if the man feel like he's doing this for his well being. I'm bothering a child that could potentially maybe you had some tequila.
Speaker 5: Not saying you, I'm saying that's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna still go get the paternity test.
Speaker 8: If he I can't tell him.
Speaker 2: He can'tiga how you're gonna ask me that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's true, he may feel that way. But if he feel away, that's that's It's okay.
Speaker 2: Fine, it is a little different. He could walk away on some just some STD shit. But now there's a kid. So that's what I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I'm saying if we're in Okay, if we're in a relationship and I randomly come and be like, we've been in a relationship for some years and we then have this kid, like, let's go get an STD test, nine times out of ten, you should think that I didne did something because why am I coming med through the relationship and asking for a STD test. But in the beginning, when we first before we even have sex, and I asked for that, you should be like, oh, this is somebody that really care about her well being, like she just taking care of her like, so that's different. Now if I actually met relationship, yeah, you should feel some type of way inside.
Speaker 4: I don't have to be mean a relationship because at the end of the day, she's gonna be me a relationship. If I got a baby, bit you.
Speaker 3: Right, that's true too. But if you ask me for it. Compare that to the med relationship if I ask him for Yeah, you should feel some type of way if I actually, let's go get a random STD test mid relationship. We've been having raw sex this whole time, Yes, feel some type of way because I'm nine times out of ten then something ain't right with me. And I'm like, what you didn't gave me? And I'm trying to see if you gave it to me, somebody else gave it to me. Like that's just the reality of it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but also it's some there are some nstities that will show up in women but not in me, Like a nigga can be carrying it and to be dormant, but he fucked you and you you get the symptoms.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, so they have all types of HPV. Is like that men are carriers of HPV.
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 6: Yeah tragic?
Speaker 2: Yeah damn well.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think this should mandatory getting them DNA too, just so nobody won't be mad.
Speaker 6: It's nobody.
Speaker 4: Don't got to ask nobody.
Speaker 3: It's just like, especially if you're not with the person, if you're not in a relationship with a person, for sure, Yeah, but if you married and you if you don't trust her, then yes, but if you feel like.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's only one it's only one reason, like you're gonna ask some like that she don't did something to make you think.
Speaker 4: Like I say, you could just think like that though, you could just think like my heart be easy because I don't seen this happen. Some niggas just be like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Again, it's how you ask, like, if you explain it in a way, it should be easy to be like, all right.
Speaker 2: I guess what he's saying is that that ship was just standard.
Speaker 3: Nobody wohin't nobody even feel on top of that? Soon this baby come out before he signed this birth certificate, he we got.
Speaker 4: It, nobody, Yeah, your kid got we gotta notice your kid. That is true, even Brian Keidon real, we gotta know it's yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like protection for the man.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, there's a lot of ship put in place to protect women, and it should.
Speaker 6: Be I gotta question. I got a questioned him talking about the protection for the man.
Speaker 7: Like if a guy is paying for a kid that he thinks that he thinks is can he find out he isn't?
Speaker 3: Is he entitled to restitution, Yes, restitution should be yeah, what's that like getting the money back? He should be entitled to restitution. He should be entitled to emotional damages and support. He should be entitled to everything that they would get a lady.
Speaker 6: Lady, lady person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know, going through that type shit.
Speaker 3: But you could sue a woman. But you could sue women for that. But do you know what kind of do you know what that does to a nigga, Like it depends on what type of nigga. If he was taking care of the kid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. A nigga that he treat acting like this is his kid he planned daddy.
Speaker 3: Oh and he really believes, he really believes that this is his blood child that's going to carry on his legacy. And yeah yeah yeah that's not like that's not man. That should a fucking nigga. Man, a nigga crash out behind some ship, like the woman should definitely pay him every red dollar, every cent, everything that you know.
Speaker 7: And then some you supposed to do that anyway, You're supposed to be a man and take care of a No, I don't think.
Speaker 4: Maybe should get like sixteen years twenty two years and ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it's a it's a man responsibility to take care of a child that's not theirs. I think there's a plus when they do do it, but it's not their responsibility.
Speaker 7: There are some states that are like, if you start taking care of a kid and you find out it isn't yours, you still have to take care of that kid.
Speaker 3: Well, it's more so. Is there states where if you signed a birth certificate, right, you sign a birth certificate and.
Speaker 6: You find out it's not yours, still you're.
Speaker 3: Still legally responsible. Californ I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I think that it happened to Neo.
Speaker 3: You're still legally responsible for that child. That's crazy. That's why you have a lot of men that just don't sign birth certificates. Yeah, but if you got tested from the jump, you don't eliminade all of that shit. No, I agree with that. Yeah, if that was like a law, then I don't think nobody would be feeling on the type of it would be the norm.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, shout out to the woman that pay restitution all three of y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you even have states like Georgia you could sign the birth certificate and you still as a man, you have to go down to the city and like what is it called. You gotta legitimize yourself, legitimize yourself otherwise that the men don't have no say so on that child, and let's they do it. Yeah, I just got a friend of mine legitimized, and like, as a man, like that's that's one of the biggest most important things that you can do if you are a thousand percent sure about your child's paternity, because at the end of the day, that gives you a voice when it comes to how this little person maneuvers on this earth. And you don't even have to like I mean, you're still gonna have to deal with the bitch even if.
Speaker 4: Supposed to come with it. When you make sure as you're legitimized equal parents to this child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I don't think a lot of men even know you have to do that. Like I don't think a lot of men know that it's only in the state that yeah, it's only in this it's not like that in La it's not like that different and out here I found that out like years later. It's like that's your child, it's the mom's child, and the guy have to go do all the extra stuff.
Speaker 6: And that's extra.
Speaker 3: That is because you signed a birth certificate. You understand it's your child, but you have to go to the state and found they have to serve the mom to the paperwork. And then now she can't go out of the state or go out the country with the kid unless it's fifty to fifty like you have. Then that just happened. I think it was a family in Alabama with some white people and the lady ran off with the child or whatever and ended up having somebody to try to kill her husband or something. Y'all don't remember that.
Speaker 6: I do remember some similar Yeah.
Speaker 3: Damn killed a husband is wild? Yeah, because she wanted to be with her boyfriend. Oh but he put her on the ship that you're talking about where she couldn't leave the state do nothing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so the outside had that whole sick.
Speaker 3: Now our ass is up the jail.
Speaker 6: Wait wait, what was the successful Yeah, oh so.
Speaker 3: The kid lost their mom internada crazy it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Damn mm hmmmm. Well, team another Big Facts Friday. When you find the words.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, gid it sick?
Speaker 4: See comment for your comment. Work what them gum before you come to work and that is a motivation.
Speaker 3: Don't take them the motivation one on one.
Speaker 2: Check us out at triple W dot big faxpod dot com, Like, subscribe, comments, share to the world the Big Facts networks, Big Fact Friday Salute.
Speaker 6: Still next week.
Speaker 1: Big factx Friday is a rap Visit w w W dot big faxpod dot com.