Speaker 1: Hey there, fantos, welcome back. We recently enjoyed a fun minisod going through all of your sweet, sweet comments. Oh my gosh, you guys, that really just made our whole day. So we thought this time we would answer a few of your questions too, and as always, thank you in advance for understanding if we didn't get to your question today. There's a lot of them, but please know that we read them all, our producer forwards them to us, and we often find ourselves laughing out loud. Yeah great, Yeah, they're really really great. So even if you're not mentioned, we love and appreciate you.
Speaker 2: You're mentioned in our hearts.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So let's start with Sarah Heady. Sarah says, I have a question. If you weren't in the episode, were you allowed to or did you ever go to tape night just to watch? Oh interesting? Were we allowed to? Yes?
Speaker 2: Did we? No? I've well, you were in every episode.
Speaker 1: It's not my question, is not your question.
Speaker 3: I just realized I'm the random person that says like I was the only one in all one and ninety two episodes.
Speaker 2: Didn't It was that miss always comes up and I don't know if it's true.
Speaker 1: Or not.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I know Candice missed one recently, uh season six, I think, but that was that might have been the only one that a castmember missed.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this question is for me anyway. Okay, I'm with it now. So was I allowed to attend tape night if I wasn't in the episode? Absolutely? I was always invited to be on set. But did I want to go? No, like that. It was a job and I wanted to go to the basketball games at my high school instead.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to go watch the scenes. I wasn't in.
Speaker 3: Let me alone, an entire show that I had nothing to do with. Yeah, it's not that fun.
Speaker 1: It's horrible, but yeah it was. I mean I loved everybody. They were fun, but I'm like, no, like I clocked out. So I wanted to just be with my my non celebrity friends at the right time. So, yes, I did not go to I don't remember ever going to a tape night on an episode I wasn't in.
Speaker 2: So, but you did go to Hawaii for a show you weren't in, and that was kind of right.
Speaker 1: That's right, because I was written out of the episode. At the last minute, and the producers are like, well, we already purchased your ticket, so just come anyways. So, yes, that's the only episode I intended that I wasn't in very gait.
Speaker 2: Our producer wrote the subway one, you weren't Who.
Speaker 1: Wasn't in the subway one? Oh, Candice wasn't in the subway Oh right, right right. DJ was like she was really camp or something like that in real life. Yeah, she was sick, and so she skipped that one. Oh so interesting, so fascinating.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Next up we have Ashley Schmidt said a couple of questions after the apartment episode where Joey and Jesse try.
Speaker 2: To pave the driveway.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, how did the cement work for the set? How did they rebuild the set after a car or cement goes through before the next episode? Also, where is the pavement after this episode? My friend? That last question, you're going to have to live with that the rest of your life because we don't know either, there's an unanswered Maybe the inspectors came by and went, why are you putting a driveway into someone else's backyard?
Speaker 2: There's no alley here. Yeah, And we're like oh god, we didn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't think too hard, Ashley, just don't don't get too hard too hard.
Speaker 3: Also, it was not real cement. It was probably some sort of I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, a starch or like, yeah, non thickening agent had to stay wet, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it had to stay wet and everything like cement, but it would not it obviously would not harden. And when they do any scenes where there's something like that, like running out of the out of something that's liquid, they build right at the edge of the camera line.
Speaker 2: They build little barriers so.
Speaker 3: That it doesn't go all over the set into the cameras all this stuff, because that do you imagine that would be a nightmare, and you know the set really they they it's a stunt so they know exactly what they're gonna do. And it's really just one piece of a wall. I mean, it's not attached to anything. All of those sections of the walls you can just kind of pop off. And so they would just pop the actual one with the glass windows and all of that that that would come off and then there would be like a stunt wall basically, and it was made out of balsa wood usually, which is a much lighter, a very easily breakable wood, but still splinters so it looks real, but it's like it weighs nothing and fake glass, fake glass, it's like sugar glass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's all fake. They basically just put the fake wall up. It gets ruined.
Speaker 3: They keep the liquid stuff in one certain area and then you know, they come in and shovel it up and clean it and pop the original wall back and that's it.
Speaker 1: And those scenes are always pre taped on a Thursday, Like, yeah, we never do night. It would take hours and hours, so pre tape that on a Thursday. The cleanup crew cleans it up overnight and then the original wall is installed.
Speaker 2: Come back like it never happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. It's like the little mice and Cinderella just right around fixing things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mice known as grips, and our carpentry department who are there working all night like no shit, Yeah, guys, they see grips, electrics, all this stuff. They hut a nights sometimes because they're working on the stuff that can't be worked on when everybody else is there. The lighting, the rigging, all of that kind of stuff. So, like, I know a lot of grips. They'll be working until like three four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They arguably they work the hardest and do the most invisible work.
Speaker 2: You're just like, oh, it's all gone, it's easy. No, it's not. That wasn't easy to cre our department all Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, kudos to those departional effects, all of it. They work super hard Brandy Jones. She says, which full house characters are your kids most like? Do you have neat kids like Danny? Sassy kids like Stephanie?
Speaker 2: Funny, we don't have. We do not have neat kids.
Speaker 1: Are they sassy like Stephanie? Chocolate cake lovers like Michelle?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: The only I would say, uh, they're the only one that they're not like is Danny.
Speaker 1: Kids are not clean?
Speaker 3: No, No, they're not. They're not very Actually, I take that back. Zoe has now become much more tidy. She likes her stuff in a particular way.
Speaker 2: And you know what I mean, b.
Speaker 3: Is uh an artist, shall we say, and likes to collect things and just leave things wherever they fell, and that's just where they live.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's Felicity too. She she can't let go of any you know, but but I would agree with with Tate. Tat's kind of the same as Zoe, where he's not daily super clean, but like once a month he's just he's.
Speaker 2: Like, I gotta I gotta get this doesn't.
Speaker 3: Gotten better like she now sometimes like it's usually the closet that like starts spilling out.
Speaker 2: But I had them deal with all of that this last week.
Speaker 3: So, but definitely the sassy stuff, yep, the sassy, the funny.
Speaker 1: Yep, your girls are very sassy. Felicity is very sassy. They definitely have that sass.
Speaker 2: The sas and the comedy. They're funny, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Any funny what about like DJ and her over like her teacher's pet.
Speaker 2: But I do not have one of those kids are not in my house.
Speaker 3: There no, no, no, And fine that's I mean, they don't you know. Yeah, school's not something they stressed themselves up too much.
Speaker 1: That's a good way to phrase it. Yes, uh been chocolate cake lovers love chocolate cake.
Speaker 3: That runs in the family. Iami runs Michelle in that regard. I ate nothing but crumble cookies. The other day it was great. Yeah, yeah, so good. I waited too long to eat. Then I had a crumble cookie and then I was like, and then I just had another one in some coffee, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, I think I've just basically eaten two cookies today.
Speaker 3: That's a perfect which is still probably three days worth of calories.
Speaker 2: Cookies are drigging.
Speaker 1: It got to get the minis. They save a little mini.
Speaker 2: Packs now, so who wants the minise? Go hard?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'd say basically everyone, but but Danny and DJ. I've got represented, we've got funny, we've got a little daring, we've got musicians, we've got sassy, we've got funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good mix. Yeah, that's a good mix. All right, excellent, Thank you Brandy for that question.
Speaker 3: That was awesome, am I I'm up here up all right. The next one is from Ramsey Sullivan. I have always wondered if you use the actor's character names when talking outside of the show to babies toddler's kids so they don't get confused. For example, did Mary, Kate and Ashley just know John as Uncle Jesse when they're small so they didn't get confused while filming?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that was a technique we used for the first three with Baby.
Speaker 3: If you're working with babies or toddlers because they you know, it's got to be mama or you know, daddy or whatever, and they have to this is that person's name, right, you know. And then because our kids stayed with us, you know, our Ashley, Mary, Kaid and Blake and Dylan, then eventually it was like now you get to.
Speaker 2: Know you know, now that will reveal the lie or right. But like once they could and they would always tell them this is.
Speaker 3: Pretend and this you know, yeah, it's not really your mom's always they always explained that at like the age appropriate level, but it was you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, until they're old enough to to actually understand those concepts. Yeah, we were Kimmy, we were Stephanie, Uncle Jesse that those are the names we called each other.
Speaker 2: See yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think that's super common. I think that I wonder if other shows do that too.
Speaker 2: With Little Sure they do. I'm sure I have to.
Speaker 3: You'd have to depending on the age, like you have to, I'd say under under you know, under four or four probably you'd have to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would agree with that. I would agree. Excellent, all right, Ramsey, good question. Actually very I think a lot of people know that. So very cool.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Next, we have Isabella Lickuors. She says, do you guys have a favorite episode of Fuller House? Her favorite is the Japan wedding episode. That's a great one, good one.
Speaker 2: Favorite.
Speaker 1: I think I just I just answered this at a at a con, so I'm gonna change answer. I always say the New Kids All the Block episode, but that's kind of predictable, so I'm going to change it up. My favorite episode for me personally as the actor who played Kimmy Gibbler is Nutcrackers, directed by where I dressed as the rat king in the nutpisode because it was just it was full physical comedy. It was so fun and funny hard.
Speaker 2: I was hard.
Speaker 1: Yes, I let it all out. I left it all out there.
Speaker 2: On the stage, left it on the floor.
Speaker 1: And the dancers were great, like they hired an actual dance team to come in and be the the ballerinas and and everything, but they were The instruction from the dance instructor was like, just follow Andrea's lead. Whatever she does, copy it, and so I just ran with it. I was doing the shopping cart, I was doing the sprinkler, I was doing the the Gibbler gallop, and they the dancers were so good at just following right along. They just picked it right up and it paid for some really funny TV. It was just one of my favorite acting roles ever, one of my favorite. It was acting episodes ever.
Speaker 2: It was great. That was great. I would say.
Speaker 3: I would say the episode where Danny is born Steph's baby.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, yes, I would say moment in the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say that. Yeah, we cried for real.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful moment.
Speaker 3: And they had the actual music playing for us to which is so helpful.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Like when you're having a dramatic.
Speaker 1: Like music is it's so key to the plays.
Speaker 3: And they played the actual song, the Joni Mitchell song that they played uh in the episode like over the montage, but they played it for us in studio. And if that's not gonna make you cry around you know, a group of people you love who you've.
Speaker 2: Watched grow up, I mean the whole thing. It was yeah, yeah, super that was That was one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: And it was was it was different. That wasn't the same episode as us dressed as like addressed like each other and.
Speaker 1: Stuff that we had several great moments and several great bits.
Speaker 2: And that was the Hamilton episode was being born.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Hamilton episode, but that hospital scene and it's as somebody who has given birth to it's just very reminiscent, like they sprayed me down with sweat. Oh right, yeah, yeah, it was the whole like stirrups situation thing. But then to have like you and Kandas who are legitimately some of my best friends, and then to be having to be play acting this milestone moment of a birth right with people that I'm genuinely love and I'm so close to. Like we were just in tears. I remember looking at you and like the I was just bawling because I'm like, this is so special. It's not real, but it's still so emotionally special for all of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the lair under it was really special. Yeah, the real life moments in it, it was pretty cool. Those were a couple of my favorites.
Speaker 2: I love those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are good. That's Oh love that love that. Thank you Isabella for that question.
Speaker 2: Thank you. All right, we have Jess Leghorn.
Speaker 3: If you could change only one of the season finales of Full House or Fuller, which one would you change and what would you change it to? Oh, interesting, full House the hands down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that the finale was terrible, the amnesia, the horse like that was thrown together. Nobody. I don't think there's a single person that liked that finale, including the writers.
Speaker 2: The actors that they were Nobody was like we wanted to do.
Speaker 1: It was not we didn't have time to build up to mout.
Speaker 3: And then there's all these you know, fan theories that basically all of Fuller was just in Michelle's coma, and it was like she'd just been in a coma for like thirties.
Speaker 2: And many years. It's why she's not.
Speaker 3: There, it's why people are breaking the fourth wall and talking to her occasionally.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad theory.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that, Yeah, we're justin Michelle's head the whole time. Yeah, I explain so much there.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of aspects I would change about the Fuller ending, which we've thought about, about Stephanie getting pregnant and yeah, I I love the Iva storyline, but I think at least we knew we were ending at season five so we could build to it. Yeah, right, So that was better than the Full House finale. Absolutely, yep. Yeah, Okay, Now we have Aubrey Powell. She has two questions she would love to ask one. As you watch Full House, are there any flashbacks or memories that you wish you weren't reminded of? That's a really good question, uh, which I thought about this in a different way a lot because I know on the boy Mese World podcast, like they did not have a great experience all the time, and so they have been reminded of some really terrible moments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we didn't have that.
Speaker 1: We didn't have that, Like we had such an ideal and it sounds like we're lying, but we're not like such a positive experience.
Speaker 3: I mean, we would like there was there was nothing. There was bickering. John and b viickered in the beginning. Candice and I like, you know, it was like but like a family.
Speaker 2: Does where you're like, oh my god, d rend me nuts.
Speaker 3: You walk away and then you come back and you're like, okay, so you want to.
Speaker 2: Go to lunch.
Speaker 1: Nothing traumatic, nothing, nothing that I.
Speaker 3: Wish I don't Yeah, I mean other than maybe falling down in front of you know, twenty five thousand people at the coliseum, getting on stage with the Beach Boys, or or what else. What's another one that I it's a flashback singing, well not full house, but singing in front of all of the San Francisco Stadium and no one knew what was happening. And I just looked like an absolute insane person that too.
Speaker 2: Oh there was a second question.
Speaker 1: Second question from Aubrey. If you were teaching and acting one on one college class, what is one lesson you would want every student to learn.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's always things. When I I have notes or I've watched stuff, I would say the.
Speaker 3: The acting one on one is even if you don't think you're on camera, or if you're just in the background on stage, be in it.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, if you're if if you're.
Speaker 2: In it, you're in it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Because there's nothing worse than seeing somebody in the background who's just kind of staring off or doesn't you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And and uh, and.
Speaker 3: It just I'd say that was like, that's a big thing, Like don't stand there and wait for your next line, be actively listening.
Speaker 1: Be engaged in the moment. The best in acting is reacting. In my opinion, It's not just about delivering the line correctly. It's how do you react when you're not speaking?
Speaker 2: That's right, it's not important. It's and it's listening.
Speaker 3: I mean, good acting is is just listening to the other person. Yeah, and trying to find the surprise each time they say something that you might know that they're going to say in a scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true because if you're listening, like, your reaction will change with with whatever your whoever your scene partner is, and how they delivered their line. It changes the nature of the the symbiotic relationship.
Speaker 2: So but I would say, yeah, would be in it and listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are great And and for the child actors, I would focus more on set etiquette. Don't bring your phone to set, don't eat on set, don't touch the props, stay in the moment, wait for the laughs, like.
Speaker 2: That's what you see is important.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, all right.
Speaker 3: Next up we have Lauren Campbell. What other tgif nineties.
Speaker 2: Sitcom would you have loved Kimmy to pop.
Speaker 3: Into for a cameo? And what do you think she would have done in that universe? Like the Erkele in full House episode. Yeah, Kimmy never kim never appeared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Ercle was in Step by Step full House, maybe something else. He appeared in a couple of.
Speaker 2: He had his own series. Oh that's a whole different thing. Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't think Kimmy should have done a cameo in Family Matters because that's way too much crazy, like between Urkle and Kimmy in the same room, like I.
Speaker 2: Want to see.
Speaker 1: I think if we would have been competing for who is the most weird, like who is the maybe they're perfect.
Speaker 3: For each other, you know, like they become best friends or they they're like God like you, and there's like a you know what I mean, like this weird recognized weird.
Speaker 1: You know, weird, weird, recognize weird. Yeah, maybe I should. Actually I would pick I would pick Perfect Strangers because I think Balky.
Speaker 2: And Kimmy would be hilarious.
Speaker 1: I could be like a Balky's like long lost niece or something, and I would just we would be so compatible. Yeah, I'm gonna go with that. I'm gonna go with like the Perfect Strangers. Yep. Hi, my name is Catherine ostapo Witch and I love Full House and Fuller House and the podcast. Thank you Christine or Catherine. Sorry. I heard Jody as a huge Lego fan, and I am too. I was wondering what her favorite Lego set was to build. Mine was Simba from The Lion King. I'm a huge Lion King fan. And thank you. That's a great question for you.
Speaker 3: And it's hard because I like to do the like I like to do a long build like. I like to do the like the architecture ones or.
Speaker 2: The art pieces. Really I've done both.
Speaker 3: The Van Goes, the Starry Night and Sunflowers that sounds and.
Speaker 2: I really like those. Those are really cool. But I also.
Speaker 3: I really like my little red I'm looking back behind me, you can't see, but I have my little red English telephone booth.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but to shows them with my my double decker bus.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. In honor of your trip with your mom.
Speaker 3: My mom got me those as a Christmas present leading up to uh our trip. So I built so cool and I have I just or not just, but I I built Notre Dame Cathedral a while back, so I have that sitting there too.
Speaker 2: How many hours does that take? Building Notre Dame with lay?
Speaker 3: And I'll come out here and sit for like three four hours and just watch just like TV and just be in my little Lego zone and happy as a clam.
Speaker 1: It's great, that's so cool. I love it. I I am not into Legos because I don't. I it's the mess. It's like I can't handle all the pieces and the mess piece parts, don't Cody, No, No, you have a system for like you drop read them all out on the table.
Speaker 2: Each bag is numbered. Oh, it's like it's like a key table. Bag is numbered.
Speaker 3: And so even on the big builds, you've got like a you know, two hundred page thing, but you're only dealing with one section at a time. That sounds way more so when I do. I also have the little puzzle like when you're sorting puzzle pieces. I use those for Legos, and I separate out like per in one bag. I'll put them in like three different little things, and then I have one container for what I need for that.
Speaker 2: Step, and I put the little pieces in this is piece.
Speaker 1: Oh it is.
Speaker 3: I'm very organized about it. That's why I love it because it's really like I don't know, definitive, I don't know what, but like it really.
Speaker 1: It's it's compartmentalized.
Speaker 2: It's compartment it's checking off the box. It's very like regimented in a way.
Speaker 3: And I like it. It's I don't have to think. I just get to build and like use my hands.
Speaker 1: That sounds very satisfying. I was picturing just a mess of Legos and You're like, where's the red piece?
Speaker 2: And I'm not a free builder, Like I don't they're a free builder. Well, there are people that build like that.
Speaker 3: Have you know, like the Lego movie that have a basement and they just have built an entire city and they're creating. I like following the directions and building the thing.
Speaker 2: It just it's a stress reliever for me. Yeah, so yeah, nice, there we go.
Speaker 1: Love it, learn something new every day. Love this. And I have seen I've seen your double decker bus, your London stuff, I've seen the Golden Girls.
Speaker 2: I've got a one of the Japanese castles. I go wow uh.
Speaker 3: And then there's a bunch that I've I've given away because I don't have a wrong. I'll build them and be like, okay, I've enjoyed you.
Speaker 2: Now I've got uh. Oh, I have a typewriter. I build a working typewriter.
Speaker 3: I mean it doesn't have ink, but it but you actually you hit the buttons and the little thing goes.
Speaker 2: To the right, and then you hit the thing and it returns back.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. That Legos, that was hard.
Speaker 3: That was hard just because of the move the movement moving parts in it. I had to undo that one several times. Oh okay, okay, that's a challenge. That was a challenge.
Speaker 2: But I liked it.
Speaker 1: But I liked it nice. Oh that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we got a couple more questions. Uh, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: My name is Merrit and I'm eleven years old. Hi matth Hi Meredith.
Speaker 3: I love full House and Fuller House. It is funny because of Kimmy and Stephanie's one liners.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I love your podcast too. My favorite part is the pre show chatter.
Speaker 2: I mean, eleven year.
Speaker 3: Olds are liking our nonsense. I am impressed. Fantos.
Speaker 2: You guys are so nice.
Speaker 3: They're probably lying to us. No, but thank you, Meredith. We are silly and fun and I hope you, I hope you get a chance to be silly daily.
Speaker 1: Too, because it's yes, absolutely all right.
Speaker 3: So the question from Meredith is do you both have a favorite outfit of all time from the series that any character war.
Speaker 1: That, any character war. I was just thinking of Kimmy because I loved Kimmy's prom dress in the last season where the light up the battery operated prom dress. That is always my favorite. But I haven't thought about other characters outfits.
Speaker 2: I can barely remember what I wore yesterday, but but I'll give it a shot.
Speaker 1: In Fuller, my favorite was probably you and I dressing as twins.
Speaker 3: The twins with the umbilical cord, the stupid thing on our head, the fascinators.
Speaker 2: God, I couldn't look at you in that.
Speaker 1: When you came out dressed like me, and it was during run through, like we could not continue the scene we ever left Somar was so ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that was fun. That's a pretty good outfit. Yeah, Steph, I don't know about a I'm trying to think of a favorite outfit. You know what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say favorite outfit Motown Philly dance number.
Speaker 1: Oh classic. Yes, Yes, that's super cute, super memorable.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, that's what I mean, Like I can't see it perfectly. It's sparkly, it's glittery peak Stephanie Tanner. Yeah, and it's black. So I've said I'm good with that and still like, you know.
Speaker 1: Very all right. H Next we have Neil Jocelyn. He says, I'm interested in your thoughts as you go through the last two seasons about how the writers turned Joey into a complete imbecile. In those seasons, he's always been goofy, but now he's just kind of stupid. Yeah, Neil has not minced his words.
Speaker 3: But Neil has not minced his words. And Neil is not wrong. He's kind of not unfortunately not wrong.
Speaker 2: We've talked about it before. The writers kind of didn't know what to do with Joey, which is a shame because David is.
Speaker 3: So great and talented, but it was like we had Jesse and Becky, so you can't, you know, give him another serious girlfriend, right.
Speaker 1: And Danny was the father figure, right, and so.
Speaker 2: In his stand up comedian, so he's always got to have another job. But he's always kind of.
Speaker 3: Attached to Jesse, like it was always you know, he I kind of never felt like he had his own thing.
Speaker 2: He was always a partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was always the sidekick. But I also think that they kind of flanderized him in the later seasons where he just became yeah. They it was dumb humor. They made him stupid, and I'm like, that's not funny, right, Like it's funny when Dave does the yeah from the Ned Flanders from The Simpsons.
Speaker 3: The Simpsons, Yeah got it. I thought that's what you meant, and I just I wasn't. I wasn't expecting that reference.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I was surprised. I remembered that reference too, but yeah, they just kind of dumbed him down and it was just like a one note character after many seasons. Interestingly enough, though, I actually talked to Dave about this a couple of months ago when he helped me review one of the Joey episodes, and I asked himim, like, did that bother you? That, like Joey never got like like a permanent girlfriend or anything, it actually doesn't bother him. He's just like no, He's like, I got to pilot a plane, I got to do stand up, I got to doings, I had a couple girlfriends. And he's like that that was Joey, Like that's what Joey was meant. That was his role on Full House and and he was fine with it, so that kind of made me feel better, Like I think I.
Speaker 3: Really got jipped out of doing some cool Yeah.
Speaker 2: He's like it was great Jave.
Speaker 1: Dave thought it was fine, So I guess we need to just accept it because if he's fine with it, then then I guess we should be fine with it too.
Speaker 3: So no, I do think they Yeah, they went from making him like silly and goofy to just like.
Speaker 2: How does Joey live in the world? How does function as an adult? To be somewhere like yeah, so else we have Okay, Daniel Ortiz, Okay, after listening to your minisode ranking episodes from season six, you mentioned those of us that have watched over and over and over again. He says he's guilty that.
Speaker 3: I can throw Full House, The Office or Fresh Prince of bel Air on as background noise and laugh every time for the emptyeth time. Nice'm curious as to what your binge watch TV shows are.
Speaker 1: Oh, good question. Well, my put on the background and don't pay attention is Friends. But my current binge that I'm obsessed with right now is The Comeback. Please tell me you're watching The Comeback with Lisa Crudreau.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm watching My BA, which is excelent.
Speaker 1: But okay, that's a good one. But you gotta watch The Comeback HBO Max. Lisa kudrou is just fantastic. She plays like this this former actress who's still trying to stay relevant and it's very cringe and it's.
Speaker 2: Just so I love it. I'd to watch.
Speaker 1: But the interesting thing for anyone that doesn't know is that this show, it has three seasons, but it spans it was recorded over twenty years. Like the first season was released in two thousand and four, two thousand and five of Comeback. Yeah, the Comeback, Yeah, I was gon and I know this season she season a while ago, yeah, starting in like two thousand and five, and then the next season they did in like twenty fourteen, right, and then the third season they.
Speaker 2: Just released this yek. Yeah, So it's about these crazy you're not crazy. I feel like she already did this, Yes she did.
Speaker 1: It's over twenty or second show, so that's great, same show, it's the same character, and there's a lot of commentary about aging actresses in Hollywood and how they're treated. And you watch Lisa kudro Go from whatever she was in two thousand and four to now and it's like, this is fantastic. I love it so much. It's so delicious cool, it's so cool. I highly recommend gotta watch it. What about you? Any any binges current or past.
Speaker 2: Or usually like my.
Speaker 3: Background noise, I don't background noise for me. Usually I put on right now. I'm very into uh some Bostonova vibes. I put that on in the background, nuts or jazz. But as far as like a show that I can just put on and then like sit and screw on my phone or whatever, I.
Speaker 1: Would say, it's probably uh it's.
Speaker 2: Always sunny in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Ah, good choice.
Speaker 2: And Arrested Development.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, those are my As.
Speaker 3: Far as comedies other than that, I just I have weird documentaries on all the time, and I just sit in the play games on my phone and you know, watch really strange things.
Speaker 1: That's how you know all these weird random facts.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: It's true, that's how I know things that nobody else wants to know. But yeah, that's but comedy wise, like.
Speaker 2: If I that those are the two that I go to because they're probably the most like comedy, I would want to do on a show.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. That's super cool. Great shows to just have surrounding you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, may we all be so lucky as it's always sunny to go like twenty three seasons or.
Speaker 1: Something, right, that's the dream.
Speaker 2: That's the dream, to create your own show and have a twin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: We have a producer.
Speaker 1: Note that Lisa Kudro just got an Emmy nomination for the Comeback, and I also wanted to I should have mentioned.
Speaker 2: This a few episodes ago when we were recording.
Speaker 1: Scott Weininger is now a two time Emmy nominee for Paradise.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know.
Speaker 1: I texted and it was like, Scott, congrats and he's like, yeah, I just wanted to make sure you took me seriously the first time.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. So I wasn't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't a fluke two times. I'm crossing my fingers Paradise wins this year because it's so well deserved and I could not be more excited for Scott Wanger.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's awesome. Congrats Scott.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, congrats Scott Wanger. And let's end with this Dakota Long. Her niece Rylan just turned six years old.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: And she is the perfect Gibbler galloper. So the gallop being Ryland. Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Yes, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, Happy birthday to you. There you go, Happy birthday and many more and many more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was a fun episode.
Speaker 2: This is great. This was so good. Questions you guys, good question different questions in there. Yeah, thank you so much. You guys really like think deep about this show. I app that we doute. We love you guys, We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: You want to find us on Instagram, check us out at Howard Podcast, or send us questions for the next Fana Rito Question show at how Rude Tanner Ritos at gmail dot com. And uh we will see you next time. Y'all, y on on on our little minisodes, on our recap episodes. We love you guys, and remember the world is small, but the house is full of light up Kimmy Gibler prom dresses.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: The world would be a better place if we all wore.
Speaker 3: Your favorite outfits just everywhere, just tons. You'll never run out of a clean option.
Speaker 2: Or have to replace the batteries, or I never have to worry about turning all my lights.
Speaker 1: I could just wear that dress light my way through the house, perfect, all right.
Speaker 4: Bye by