Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sideline.
Speaker 2: He is Hanging with the Boys, presented by Wingstuck where Flavor gets its wings. Now your hosts, Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly, and Shannon Gross.
Speaker 4: Thursday, looking live at not Tostitos Championship Plaza.
Speaker 5: But the war Room because it's Draft Day.
Speaker 1: Live at the war Room.
Speaker 4: Upstairs at the Star in Frisco, Texas, where it is Draft Day. Jesse will be joining us a little bit later. It is gloomy and but it's nice. It might be drizzling when by the time we get out of here. But at seventy two degrees, the highest seventy eight, the lowest sixty two. Kurt, do your best, Jesse Holly impression.
Speaker 6: He is Shannon, This is Nate Chris. In the background. Shannon mention our man Jesse's coming in late. I am Kurt. Together, We make hanging, We make hang with the boys. Sports talk equivalent to Braille. Oh yeah, people feeling it?
Speaker 1: Stuhos close enough? Kurt, good job.
Speaker 5: Hey, how you guys doing finish it up? Oh brought to you each and every day by winksop we how y'all feel it? It's been a minute. I was not here. I was in Vegas last.
Speaker 6: Week before week before that. So good see again.
Speaker 5: Good seeing you, good seeing you.
Speaker 3: Besides you criticizing my shirt, my hair and my beard, they help jumped on you, didn't you. Yeah, well I came in and he was giving me craps. You just say crap, you said something else?
Speaker 5: I cuss mama, Mama cusses in front.
Speaker 4: Then I'm a saint, Like, yeah, how what are your feelings on the draft?
Speaker 5: Do you get hyped on today? Is it just another day? Or you kind of interested someone? And like, what is your What are your feelings on the draft?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yeah, hyped? I think get interested, especially being in the building here, I mean buzz. People are getting excited and ready and you know, yeah, that's a cool thing. Looking forward to see what happens about you.
Speaker 1: Nate did I'm just gonna do what he have it? Urt old ride with Chris.
Speaker 5: Do you get fired up for the draft?
Speaker 4: You put a lot of work into it all season. Are you just like, thank god, it's here, It's about to be over.
Speaker 1: Get the magazine up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm probably like Kurt when you get some magazine up on it, he's like stressing it out next, you know, when you're done with it, you're like, thank goodness.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's done.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a weird vibe in the when you're in the building when you work here, because you know it's a big day, right, and you've been building up to it and content and you know, writing articles and everything, and then you want to get to work early, and then you realize that nothing is really going to happen.
Speaker 5: Until like five o'clock is when it's late today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you you you want to get there early because it's a big day and you feel like you should be there.
Speaker 5: But then it's like what am I going to do till five?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 1: And then what five Chris, what time will we pick?
Speaker 9: It's like eight sixteen when we're going to pick.
Speaker 4: Well, no, but they got the stuff going on with the plaza is what I was saying, So they'll be action out here. They have moved it indoors by the way, Oh good call, not going to go the way that it looks.
Speaker 1: So why didn't you go out to Green Bay. I mean, so you can really just feel it me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why didn't we go out to Green Bay to drive?
Speaker 3: Now I've been glad to drive it, But that's a different that's a different animal man. That's a lot of people out there, you know, doing anything. You know, we're trying to say, I don't want to be with him. One thing I can rest assured of the Cowboys. Pick whoever it is, Uh, it won't be none of these guys, none of these dot com guys they've been talking about. I promise you that Mazy told me that we didn't know him.
Speaker 1: Told me that because we didn't know him. So I know. So whoever y'all think.
Speaker 4: Gonna be it, I will say Nick Eatman did nail the Tyler Smith three years ago when no one else knew who he was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I picked, did you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So it's uh, yeah, that Green Bay situation, it's gonna be interesting because one just because it's Green Bay and too like they don't have the infrastructure. I would think to support it because you've ever been to a game there, you drive through a neighborhood. If they're gonna have one hundred and fifty to three hundred thousand people there, like they have any places?
Speaker 9: Like where's everybody staying?
Speaker 5: Right, No, there's not that many rooms in Appleton hour and a half from where Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, it's like, don't matter, man, people up there are used to traveling.
Speaker 1: They don't matter. They're gonna have a great time in green But.
Speaker 4: Like it's the Draft, Like okay, so what Like it's the draft that is one of your iconic franchise.
Speaker 3: My wife said the same thing, green Bay. That is a great place to have it.
Speaker 1: You know you had it in Detroit, right, yeah, come on.
Speaker 6: Well, these places can't host Super Bowls.
Speaker 5: I don't think there's a four lane road in Green Bay.
Speaker 1: Though, they don't matter. People will be there, I know.
Speaker 5: But when you go get there, you're gonna get stuck. Can't get out of where you're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: People. If they let these people in right now, they'll be in there.
Speaker 5: Oh I can see this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's this is a great thing. I think Green Bay.
Speaker 3: I think it's better than Detroit, even though truck got a million hotels.
Speaker 1: You can drive two three hours.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, enjoy it, man, I'm enjoying them.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be watching, right I'll watch tonight. I don't think I'll watch tomorrow or Saturday. I think tonight, I'll definitely. I'll definitely at least until Cowboys pick.
Speaker 7: What time they supposed to pick Chris eight between like eight sixteen and like eight twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Okay, I was hyped into somebody signers the little thing they sent every every Thursday and saying moving down. Then I'm like, wow, really for really certain guys sent that out.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's some rumors going around now where they they possibly could move back.
Speaker 5: Jerry's talking about working some trades.
Speaker 1: Like what that means they got who they wanted is at the twelfth pick? I mean the smoke screen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just fishing, seeing if somebody will just throw something out there.
Speaker 5: Why are you rubbing your face?
Speaker 3: I said that opening of the show, and I'm trying to not be a bad person or say something that hurts people's feelings.
Speaker 5: Why would you start.
Speaker 1: That because it's the draft?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's You've hurt people's feelings, really know, I don't care, but it is to draft.
Speaker 1: You want everybody up and excited, and.
Speaker 4: You know, so I'm trying trying not to blanket on the fire Nate, what what position would would get you.
Speaker 5: Out of your seat?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 9: Anybody, any position is in the answer I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: I know, I know you're not, but I want a player. Michael Irvin said, and I said it last week that of us, hope.
Speaker 4: What player would you get excited for? Give me, give me two or three or.
Speaker 3: The hunter kid from from Colorado and he's get go ahead.
Speaker 1: Next abdulh is this he's got going.
Speaker 9: You got number one guy, number two guys.
Speaker 1: Those the only two, those are the only two.
Speaker 6: Rest We need an impact.
Speaker 3: At first I was office line, office line, defense line, defense line, but we need an impact player. We I mean that we're still waiting on Mazi, We're still waiting on guiding. I want a guy that will bring and I'm with Michael Irving. I want a guy that's gonna bring hope. I don't know what position it is. I don't know who this guy is, but we need someone that can bring hope. And when we talk about this guy doing training camp during this preseason, during the regular season, we can say, man, we are taking step in the right place. That's all I want as a fan, as an ex player, I want someone like a Mica Lar and Dion Sanders, Charles Hayden. These guys all promoted Hope and Troy Adman.
Speaker 6: You know, are there certain positions that can make them quicker impact and more immediate impact? And would you focus on them.
Speaker 3: This defensive line if you if we had us a This is before Jesse, This is pre Jesse. Remember I say every bacon eating grease it and I guess got off of that because it just it just every year. I would beat it down if we had and I mean a show stopping defensive tackle three technique are one. Just think how good number eleven would really really be if we had us a show stopping, so enough killing nose tackle, a three technique that you had to pay attention to. Aaron Donald type man, I would move up three places to get a cat.
Speaker 6: You would, because there's I think there's only one guy like that that would come from Yeah, grand kid, Yeah, I don't know you're going to trade up for a defensive tackle.
Speaker 1: Well, my thing is this, you asked me what I wanted. I'm trying to give you what I wanted.
Speaker 3: But we need a showstopper man, whether it's a whether it's a wide receiver, whether it's this kid from Boys Boise. We need a showstopper.
Speaker 1: We need a.
Speaker 3: Show stop uh, Like I say, office line would be nice. You know we talk about the kid from Bama. I can't think of his name as a guard. You know, born and bred in Wisconsin, so I know you're a tough kid.
Speaker 1: So but Bok Texas, Yes, Booker, Yeah, that's yeah. I just I really believe that we need that Hope guy. I don't know who is Chris?
Speaker 3: You have idea, Shannon, you have idea? Who that Hope guy is? Kurt you have idea?
Speaker 1: I don't know who that hope.
Speaker 4: I think the Hope the Hope guys are going to be long gone. But twelve twelve twelve, I think you're going to get a good play. But I don't think it's gonna I think it's going to be like the last three or four years around here.
Speaker 10: It's going to be like okay, yeah, no no, no, no, no, no no, no, they can't somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but who's on the board at twelve that you would be like, all right, mc millan, would that get you excited?
Speaker 5: Would that get you excited?
Speaker 6: Though Golden?
Speaker 5: Would that get you excited?
Speaker 1: Golden is from Texas, right, Kurt, I quit.
Speaker 5: Avoiding the question. Would that get you excited?
Speaker 6: I think a guy like that he got you know, some juice to him. Yeah, I think that would do it.
Speaker 1: Chris, Chris, help us out here. Who is that guy?
Speaker 9: Tet's that guy? I think Tet's an athlete, he could he could get there.
Speaker 7: I like and Buka from ohiose yes, he seems like he's just a dog. That's the one Jesse likes. Right, He's I mean he all around right in the run game, he's gonna block everything like that.
Speaker 5: You take him over McMillan, I don't know.
Speaker 9: McMillan's pretty good.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be yours.
Speaker 7: He's an athlete, you know, he's the guy that's he's big.
Speaker 9: He's six' four two.
Speaker 4: Nineteen what if, McMillan, golden And amuka are all there at, twelve which could?
Speaker 5: Happen you go with.
Speaker 9: McMillan he's gonna be.
Speaker 4: Here if McMillan's there at, twelve is that your hands down?
Speaker 5: Pick or would you or would you take up put an offensive or? DEEP i don't think he's gonna be.
Speaker 6: There so you don't think McMillan's gonna be.
Speaker 4: THERE i don't think some people have him going as high as like four or. Five some people have him going like the thirteenth or. Fourteenth it's just who you.
Speaker 7: Like what there's the biggest thing this year is going to be the, quarterbacks right like the quarterbacks could push stuff to. You but it doesn't look like it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Happen not this.
Speaker 5: Year he's just this, year this is not gonna.
Speaker 3: Happen the thing is and im And i'm totally coming from a. Fellas y'all got to remember about eight years, ago how long we've been doing the. Show however long we've been doing this. SHOW i used to come in with a thick sheet of pack just with all these different draft, picks and AND i go TO i used to go to The alabama The Senior, bowl and, Boy, CHRIS i used to be Begging chris to make sure to make. You kurt GOT i, Mean scott got me a room and all of, this man we never drafted.
Speaker 5: Out so you quit like this is too much.
Speaker 1: Work SO i Let kyle do all the. WORK i Let broders do all the. Work and guess.
Speaker 3: What they We nick is the guy that picks better than any of. Them i'm not Saying nick don't do his, work But nick seeing it get closer to the guys that we're gonna draft than.
Speaker 1: Anybody so that's a lot of.
Speaker 6: WORK i just.
Speaker 3: Need a wow. Guy we need a wow, guy a wow. Guy, yes tell us when he get.
Speaker 5: Here, yeah let's take a. Break when we come, back Maybe jesse will be.
Speaker 1: Here maybe he will tell.
Speaker 5: Us the wow guy depends.
Speaker 4: On how many laps around the tps that he made. Today and you know, What, jesse we got a bone to pick With. Jesse he's the one that texted yesterday and, said, hey, fellas are we doing a? Show i'm available. Tomorrow he's an hour before the. Show hey, guys something came. Up be late start without, Me so we gotta press him when he comes. Right all, right when we come, back let's talk more about the, draft and let's talk about some other.
Speaker 5: Things please find out what those are.
Speaker 6: WHEN i want him.
Speaker 3: To let's talk about that when we come.
Speaker 5: Back hanging with the. Boys how's wing stop?
Speaker 8: Sound christy juicy classic, wings sausty tossed and those are letting soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut season, fries housemade honey, mustard blue cheese or Signature wingstop. RANGE i think you've heard, Enough get your labor delivered At wingstop dot.
Speaker 3: Com this Is Nate newton From hanging with The boys And wingstop is here to bring the flavor to game date as the Official wings of The Dallas. Cowboys order now by download The wingstop out ard and online at wingstop dot.
Speaker 11: Com fall is here and that means football is, back bringing all the delicious game day foods with it as you prep for all the big, games tailgates and watch. Parties Let Yo kiero be your one stop destination for all things. Homegating Yo kierro's, fresh, flavorful ready to serve guacamolea made with real half, avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on The.
Speaker 12: Cowboys Yo kiro's.
Speaker 11: Wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery, stores produce or deli.
Speaker 12: Section grab some, Today Hey cowboys.
Speaker 13: Fans on twenty twenty, Four football season is here and Seed gig is here to help you you experience all the. Action seed geg makes it easy to find tickets so you can be a part of all the touchdown celebrations this. Season whether you're buying or selling tickets At cowboys football games or to any other live, event Seed gig.
Speaker 9: Is the place to do.
Speaker 1: It Seat gig is the official.
Speaker 13: Primary ticketing partner of The Dallas. Cowboys the most disruptive idea in ticketing a ticket that. Works expect the expected Seed.
Speaker 11: Geek how about Them cowboys or how about Them Tyson Cowboys? Nuggets as we cheer for the stars on the, field we love that we've also got some stars on our plate thanks To Tyson brands star Shaped Cowboys nuggets, that along with all our other Favorite Tyson foods, products sure make game day. Special score some Delicious Tyson Cowboys nuggets and become a Game day star just like Our cowboys as you enjoy your stars on and off the. Plate, remember tailgates and Game day have always Been.
Speaker 12: Tyson back To hanging with The.
Speaker 4: Bulls welcome back to the second segment Of Draft day On hanging with The, boys brought to you each and every show By blockchain Dot.
Speaker 5: Com thank You blockchain Dot. Com Kurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah at seven, eleven there is a five thousand dollars winner every single. Day shop with seven rewards and play the n app game for a chance to win five thousand dollars in.
Speaker 5: Cash new daily cash winners only at seven. Eleven are you?
Speaker 4: Next no purchase Necessary ends one, six twenty twenty SIX us AND dc ages sixteen and. Older for full official rules and free, gameplay go to five K dasha day Dot com backslash.
Speaker 5: Rules there you, go all, Right? Kurt before we went to the, break you said you hope they, yeah pray. BACK i hope they have a Crushed nate with.
Speaker 6: That, No and by trading, Back i'm not talking about dropping into the. Twenty i'm talking like two or three, spots because hopefully at twelve they will have options guys that will still be. There, obviously The cowboys got a lot of, needs SO i think they can still drop back two or three, spots get a guy who can help. Them, NOW i would love for them to pick up another top one hundred pick another second or third rounder in, there so that would be ideal for, Me AND i think Both jerry And steven have mentioned trading, down SO i think if that opportunity is, there they'll take. It, NOW i don't know who's going to trade, up unless if That Tyler warren kid from a lot of people are interested in that tight, end they might be able to get some. Takers so, yeah that would that would be my.
Speaker 5: Hope would you.
Speaker 9: Be, Mad?
Speaker 4: Nate if that guy is there at twelve and they take him the tight, end.
Speaker 5: If he's the best player.
Speaker 1: On the, board if he's the best player on the, Board i'm with. It i'm with. It and the problem we've had the last.
Speaker 3: Few, years and y'all forgive me because ALL i can go about What i've seen is these guys have not been impact for. Players guidance is still in a learning. Mode mazi has nowhere come nowhere near to what we need him to. Be he's starting to be who he, is you, know as a. Player so if this guy can come in and get his team a, jolt some, HOPE a hard worker dedicated to his. Craft you see the tight end For Kansas city helped mold their. Team you see the tight end for the forty nine ers mold their. Team so tight ends can be very impactful if the coach has a libit or imagination and the player has a lot of get up and go about him, so LIKE i, said you, know for but two or three months, Now i've been old LINE d, line old LINE d. Line but you, know LIKE i, said we could saw go out talking To Michael, irvin did a show with, him and he sold me on that hope you need players that can come in and impact. You and being that we think we have a lot of.
Speaker 1: Holes.
Speaker 3: Now they over there think that they're. Solid the new head, coach the ownership think that they're. Solid they just need a spot. HERE i don't think they're. SOLID i think in a, rebuild full of blown, rebuild and you can't continue to get guys in the first round and we don't know who they, are they're not turning out to be close to what we need them to.
Speaker 4: Beat, YEAH i think that's the biggest thing this, year like more so than any YEAR i can remember in the, past outside of, quarterback just because you have all your money tied up in that, position you take the best. Guy AND i think there's gonna be guys at every position that are. There whoever's number one on your draft board after you cross eleven guys off above, you whoever that offensive, line defensive if it has to be, cornerback safe the linebacker outside of, quarterback tight hell tight. END i think the big thing you can't miss again this year or wind up at the end of the, year going does this guy need to play?
Speaker 5: Here do we need to move him over?
Speaker 4: Here like does he need you, know like you gotta you gotta hit and he's got to, Contribute like he doesn't have to be a, superstar but he's got to place.
Speaker 5: Same he's gotten to be.
Speaker 4: Right he's got to be, there and you've got to, contribute you, know and and not only, contribute but contribute in a way where he's working to be a superstar in year, two you, know if he's a year to figure it.
Speaker 3: Out, okay the thing AND i hate, It, NO i don't See mazy has not even reached the level where we, say, OKAY b, PLAYER b plus player if you're if the worst your first round player can be is A b plus, player even A b player you've.
Speaker 1: Won but what they can't be is A c anything.
Speaker 4: ANY c PLUS c minor ceed level in it or still trying to figure it out going out.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 3: Three, yeah you have to be A b plus, player A, b A b better than A.
Speaker 1: B you cannot do.
Speaker 3: It you cannot build a, team is What i'm. Saying with a bunch of almost, guys you can't. Compete that's like going out getting a guy that plays guard at six foot one thirty inch, arms did the hot jump twenty five.
Speaker 1: Inches that's no, explosion that's no athletic.
Speaker 3: Ability you can't build a team bunch of a bunch of team guys like. That you do need a six' five three ten three twenty five lightning, quick feet. Long arms may he may be short on, you know, somewhere else but those basic things.
Speaker 1: You have because now you can compete IN The.
Speaker 3: Nfc east we have the, number one a number, two division You, know Philadelphia The commanders giants even have a defense and they talking about drafting one of these top guys.
Speaker 1: On defense so they're going to.
Speaker 3: Try to improve. Their defense so what we're gonna have, to do uh is make sure we're Competitive with we can't worry ABOUT. The nfl we got to worry About the east because, we're not in, my opinion not even ready FOR The nfc.
Speaker 5: East yet we got we got a lot of work.
Speaker 6: To do to your, point though about best player available and, all that don't you, think That Say, tyler warren the tight end, is there cowboys have so many. Other needs even though if he's the twelfth rank guy on, their board if YOUR thirteenth rnk guy is a better you, know receiver you KNOW what? I mean none of them, Explaining, this well you've got. Some, it well you don't have a solid. Second receiver if you are. A cornerback that's what's starting to, worry me.
Speaker 3: Is cornerback if this second guy that's on your board is a point or, two away you're not giving. Up anything if they, are fifteen twenty, points away you still got to get the.
Speaker 1: Tight end but if they're one or two points away, in difference oh yeah You get you get the.
Speaker 3: Cornerback or you get the. Wire receiver because if we go by what we need, The, most barren Watching The super bowl And what, philadelphia did or watching what Uh the, Commanders did we're not gonna look.
Speaker 1: At that we're gonna look at when WE. SEE. C d lamb and we look at our. Wire receivers that's all.
Speaker 3: We see no nobody talks about our. WIRE receivers i understand why somebody want a. Wire, receiver now the RUNNING back i can't. Get with but the, WIRE receivers, i can BECAUSE It's cd lamb.
Speaker 1: And others, but.
Speaker 4: Yo don't you think if you have a generational they're, you know they're Saying this titian is really good if he Is A travis kelsey or what's the kid they drafted last Year?
Speaker 5: IN oakland, I Mean las.
Speaker 4: Vegas rock isn't that just as good as a second wide receiver if he turns into if he's that.
Speaker 5: Kind of pass. Catching guy it only if you're using the. Right way you got to use him the.
Speaker 1: Right way but the, thing is.
Speaker 3: And, Y'all know i'm a coach, McCarthy man but your promise and didn't.
Speaker 1: Come through.
Speaker 3: Your promise who was gonna run? The ball and it took you a minute to even start thinking. About it we said we would, do this and our wide receivers did not. Show up so it's the new coach gonna stick to. His guns because if the new coach gonna stick to. His, guns now he said we're gonna run, this football and he said it over and over. And, over okay What If chris.
Speaker 1: Bean got fall? To us what if genty falls?
Speaker 9: To us if your, team falls you, take him you take him right.
Speaker 3: Because the coaches promised, you yeah but you know how exciting will that be if he's?
Speaker 6: Yeah Slipping if jenny, is there you have to. Take him but outside, of him do you need to draft a running back high to have a good? RUNNING game i mean you look if Last, year donald they misused him half the season and the he still out over the house in two. Thousand YARDS so i don't know if you do you spend high draft captain unless there's a Generational guy Jenny, like jenny do you spend high draft capital on a?
Speaker 3: Running back this IS what i, Tell People say Quon, Pre Philadelphia, saquon barkley could you still barning' still get twelve to thirteen? Hundred yards let's Say the cowboys offensive line come together and we get.
Speaker 1: This genty now you're talking.
Speaker 3: About sixteen hundred twelve Touchdown and i'm Talking about russian not counting what he's gonna catch out of the. Backfield throwing now you're talking about the. Elite back elite back would make a sorry. Offensive line good elite back would make a good.
Speaker 1: Offensive.
Speaker 3: Line great so a back can make. A difference but how creative is your new? Head Coach see i'm i am not ruling. Out nothing if you think that you, got it if you know that's if you think that you got the perfect player For The, dallas cowboys please go over there and Hold mister jones hostage and make sure he draft this guy because we need.
Speaker 5: That guy we need.
Speaker 11: That.
Speaker 6: Guy yeah but would you would you rather have the good offensive lineman hoping they jail and. Become better would you rather have the good running back and hope he can somehow make?
Speaker 3: THEM better i would always want to run the line the lineman because ONCE again I use saquon with with with With, the giants he was a twelve hundred yard guy seven or eight Touchdowns, with philadelphia ten or, twelve touchdowns two. Thousand yards took all the Pressure off jalen so.
Speaker 5: He could be who he needed to be when he needed.
Speaker 3: To be, you know some things, work together but you got to be dedicated to. Your Craft and i'm talking about the. Offensive line are they dedicated to? Their craft we know who the left, guard is but after the, left guard we got a young center that's working towards trying to.
Speaker 1: Be special We, got hoffman who ain't even a.
Speaker 3: Start anymore they got the, Other kid jones on the you go looking looking a thing there the cowboy thing. Depth trying they got another guy they Ain't got. Hoffman started so now you got a guy that's not played very well last two years and still and we got a left a.
Speaker 1: Left. TACKLE yeah, i mean y'all have been tweeting.
Speaker 3: ABOUT him i don't want to tweet about Him because i'm just praying that he understands the mental part of. This game you can have all the physical attributes in, the world but if you're not working from the, neck up you're not going to get.
Speaker 4: ANY better i think to, Your, question Kurt if, genti's there you have to. Take him but outside, of that help wait till, the, third fourth fIF sixth or get nobody in a Free.
Speaker 3: Agent norna don't wait if he falls to you in the third or the fourth game's he though the?
Speaker 1: Running back the? Running back if he falls to who's?
Speaker 5: Running back whoever's on?
Speaker 1: Your board a? Running back a?
Speaker 5: Running Back? THE yeah i, was like who's the who's the?
Speaker 1: Running back? Tell you.
Speaker 4: So, you're saying if if you have a running back that you have, ranked, high yes.
Speaker 3: Get, him okay the thing that's the thing that has hurt us is when you miss on the, first round it just is just stows you back.
Speaker 1: Another year so you never.
Speaker 3: Catching up the last two years we have not made any, any ground, you know and so.
Speaker 4: And you lost to, you know had two press conferences Of of Hall of fame. Offensive linemen so not only are you not, catching up. You're, losing yeah so.
Speaker 3: We We WE and i remember we were in the. Same position and now this season hasn't played, out yet but we were in the.
Speaker 1: Same POSITION and i think That was mike and It Was, troy dan it Was. Em it you Get what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying we had a few old stragley. Linemen here, you know nobody believed in same with. These guys none of us are. Believing them but we got a good a good, offensive coordinator and we got a good offensive. Line coach now this new offensive Line Was connor connor or something. Like that he may be the answer to bringing these guys together and making them work hard and with. Some efficiency so if they, do that, you, know uh, you know it.
Speaker 5: Can happen i've seen.
Speaker 3: It happen not. This year it won't happen, THIS year i. Don't think but you start going in the. Right direction but you CANNOT and i will Repeat and I'M and i, would say over the next, fifteen minutes you cannot. Stay Level jimmy, johnson said if you if, you're even you're. Getting left you can you only get worse or you. Get better and don't tell Me that i'm, leveling off because if you're, Leveling off i'm getting ready to trade you up out of HERE because i can't have your.
Speaker 6: Leveling off, but okay so but you're saying you need can't wait on the running back, Or WHATEVER and i Think what i'm thinking more like you, is, like okay those first, THREE rounds, i mean who, you get assuming your let's rage.
Speaker 1: Or closed let's say we get a wire receiver with first.
Speaker 6: You need you. Need it first year you need a.
Speaker 1: Wide, receiver okay we get a. Wide receiver then the next pick we, get it we get we GET a dv you need, A, corner yeah you GET. A dbr and then the next pick we get a defensive.
Speaker 3: Offensive, lineman okay now you're into the fourth get that, running back.
Speaker 6: Which you don't have fourth. Round picks you got either trade or.
Speaker 5: Drop down you want to, Move down and they saying the same thing.
Speaker 4: As, us yeah probably after your, third pick unless you got a running back that's.
Speaker 1: High, on yes.
Speaker 3: Third round but if it's a third round, running back there because.
Speaker 6: If the points, ARE similar i think the running back, waits too.
Speaker 1: You know if.
Speaker 4: They're, similar now if you've got a guy that you have ranked in the second round and he falls to the, third round he's a, RUNNING back i think you.
Speaker 5: Grab him it depends on where you.
Speaker 3: Have, them say this is. The problem this is so fun. A problem i've dealt With The terrence flaglers of. The world i've dealt with this guy from this place and this guy from.
Speaker 1: This place average, running back that's he's just like. A kicker, i'm seriously the average running back to me is. A kicker just go going off.
Speaker 5: The, streets yes.
Speaker 1: When you got when you got a we dude like.
Speaker 3: It was a dude that played for the team down south that had little things on the side of helping it look.
Speaker 1: Like pirates they got a.
Speaker 3: Guy in the fourth round, last, year dude that's.
Speaker 5: Your Guy That's bucky irving.
Speaker 6: Come home but they needed they need a receiver more than a. Running.
Speaker 1: Back right, but see now we've already. ADDRESSED that i thought, first round.
Speaker 6: You got in the corner and then you're talking Alignment of sometimes you got to think it's got to be in that.
Speaker 14: First three sometime you gotta believe, and Uh the cowboys got, Me teetering but sometimes you gotta believe that this new offensive line coach gonna fix.
Speaker 1: Some things, you know they've brought in a.
Speaker 3: Few, dudes uh and people we laughing, At them but what if they what if they? Are competitive? Right now what you're looking for is to be competitive in. Your division, be competitive and whoever, you draft they gotta be a.
Speaker 1: Wild guy so even if you get an extra.
Speaker 3: Extra pick we moved down to a three spots and, get it still.
Speaker 1: Has to be a wild guy that.
Speaker 3: First pick we cannot, be uh, you know cracking jokes, on them giving. Them nicknames we gotta, be like, whoa man that's miss such? And such, you, know wow you know we didn't change number. Eleven's name, you know we didn't give him. No nicknames and.
Speaker 5: What's funny is like everybody wasn't super impressed with. That pick would have happened.
Speaker 4: Right, right, LIKE yeah i mean, he's good he's a, solid player is not really who, we Wanted.
Speaker 6: Looach martin the one.
Speaker 4: Man no everybody knew got Sorry. For christmas YOU know i, need them but like, you know it ain't.
Speaker 11: Real.
Speaker 3: Fun that the thing is when we look at these guys, in OTAs because we all should try to at least get Our of OTA's in and look at the guy that. They drafted the thing that you don't want is this guy pressed into service and didn't. Earn it he's not good enough to just walk in in And, take hey this is our first. Round pick this is the Guy Like. Zach martin They, didn't hey this, dude starting this is. Our man it's been a long time since we had a guy where we just say that's that's, you know a good well good woman said that's.
Speaker 1: My man you Know what. I'm saying we ain't. Got it that's. My man in, a minute, YOU.
Speaker 5: Know cd probably the. Last, one yeah he the.
Speaker 6: Last one everybody's shocked when. He, drops yeah, all right let's take our.
Speaker 4: Last break when we, come back we will give you our prediction on who.
Speaker 5: We think is going to be the first round, draft Pick.
Speaker 4: And chris is going to let us know who's been hurt a lot in college but could possibly be. A superstar in the league and tell us who our second pick will be.
Speaker 5: This year we come back on hanging with. The, Boys.
Speaker 15: Hey, Cowboy Fans I'm, dak prescott quarterback Of The, dallas cowboys But lately i've been learning a. New game crypto, Sound confusing. Don't worry even us pros were rookies and. Crypto wants THAT'S why i trust Blockchain. Dot com they make, crypto easy no, confusing jargon just the tools to help.
Speaker 12: You Win scott kis slides for the.
Speaker 15: First down invest like your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with Blockchain dot com.
Speaker 3: Purfpick throw, my goodness wow did he ever thread?
Speaker 15: The needle visit blockchain dot Com slash cowboys to.
Speaker 2: Get Started Dallas Cowboys game day is brought to You By, captain morgan the official spiced drama OF. The NFL the nfl season is where legends are born on and off. The field some are last second players that turn the tithe and change a, team's destiny while others are of friends who Follow the captain to make a regular get together into the stuff. Of Legends visit Follow the captain. Dot com please. Drink Responsibly Captain Morgan Original spiced rum thirty five percent alcohol, By Volume Captain Morgan, Rum Company, New York New.
Speaker 13: York Hey, cowboys fans a twenty twenty four football season is here And seed gig is here to help you experience all. The Action seed gig makes it easier to find tickets so you can be a part of all the touchdown celebrations. This season whether you're buying or selling Tickets at cowboys football games or to any other, live Event seed gig is the place to. Do It seat gig is the official primary ticketing partner Of The, dallas cowboys the MOST disruptive id AND ticketing a ticket that.
Speaker 1: Works expect the Expected.
Speaker 8: Seed Geek how's wingstop, sound, crispy juicy, classic wings sausted tossed that, those eletted soul satisfying flavors paired with hand cut, season fries, housemade, honey mustard blue cheese Or signature. WINGSTOP rage i think you've, Heard enough get your labor delivered at wingstop.
Speaker 1: Dot com This.
Speaker 3: Is nate Newton from hanging With the Boys and wingstop is here to bring the flavor to game date as the official wings Of The. Dallas cowboys order now by Download the wingstop app order online at wingstop. Dot com Back to hanging With.
Speaker 1: The bulls.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the final Segment of hanging With, the boys brought you each and every Show, by jigsaw the proud dating.
Speaker 5: Partner Of The.
Speaker 4: Dallas cowboys we try to put a bow on this thing and send you off into.
Speaker 5: Draft, land chris what time is?
Speaker 7: The?
Speaker 5: Draft show? Start today, six o'clock six o'clock live on the button in studio here and On afire and so who.
Speaker 1: All to be leading? This draft chris is?
Speaker 7: Your, boy kyle we'll have a broad us will, Be Here, Nick Harris, Zach Walchuck, Bobby Belt.
Speaker 5: Vatch Lombardi And Tommy. Tommy yarish how are you gonna fit all those people in? The studio we have a little rotation about. By, five okay do a.
Speaker 6: Good job knowing. That, Draft yeah chris threw us an interesting. Stat here this twenty twenty five draft marks the first year in the, common Era which i'm not sure that that all thirty two teams still own their first. Round, pick.
Speaker 5: Wow do you think before we give? Our picks you know how we all like.
Speaker 4: To guess and as it gets closer and closer to, draft day it gets more and, more exciting and everybody's more and.
Speaker 5: More opinionated and do you how often do you think?
Speaker 4: You know because everybody's got, Their sources people have people that are actually in the, draft room people, that know people that, are scouts and they, you know people are in. The know but even the people that are in the know have varying opinions of who they think is going to. Get, picked right and there's only, one, pick right how many times do you think, on draft let's, say today.
Speaker 5: They go in, they go this is. Our guy this is who we think we're. Gonna get, you know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot, of, variables right who gets picked before you Where you're how many times do you think they go in, and go this is?
Speaker 5: Our guy and then when the, draft starts.
Speaker 4: How many times do you think that opinion changes before it gets to you like they. Took him now if this guy you, Know, what now this is, our guy this is who we're. Looking at and wait, a minute we still want. This guy but if this guy's LIKE how, i mean that's got to be an ongoing discussion from the time the draft start probably.
Speaker 6: Starting now, OH yeah i think the only team that knows exactly what. They're doing is the.
Speaker 12: First?
Speaker 6: One yeah after that maybe two, And three, but man it's. Everybody else it's a. FLUID situation i.
Speaker 4: WAN you i wonder how, Many, times chris you, may know just from past stories, you've heard they go in with this is our guy and they actually get that guy and it?
Speaker 5: Plays out or is that not?
Speaker 12: The?
Speaker 1: Norm Christ maybe?
Speaker 5: ZEKE pick i don't you?
Speaker 12: Know what there were.
Speaker 4: Rumors on the red carpet that night they Were Getting, miles, jack remember.
Speaker 5: Or that didn't?
Speaker 9: Work, Out No, miles jack glad We.
Speaker 4: Got zeke it Was Him jalen ramsey, and, right Yeah and ramsey, Went three bosa went one?
Speaker 5: Or two who went one in? That DRAFT because I think ramsey, went third AND then I.
Speaker 4: Think miles jack went Fifth and Zeke was zeke. Was fourth remember who went one and two in.
Speaker 12: That draft let's see that up.
Speaker 6: Real quick kurt GoF first, win seconds, The third, Zeke fourth ramsey.
Speaker 7: Was.
Speaker 4: Fifth, fifth yeah so it Was between Ramsey, and zeke which either one of those would have worked out pretty good. For you, all right fellas the moment of truth, Will start let's Start.
Speaker 5: With Chris Chris pick chris is in. The, know yeah who do?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 5: Are you who are?
Speaker 4: You picking it seems like the consensus seems to be. Wide, Receiver yeah i'm gonna go.
Speaker 9: Wide.
Speaker 7: RECEIVE okay i mean THE guy i wanted Is, in BUKAH but i. Don't know it's maybe more of a trade. Back guy so we'll just go. With McMillan how about, that McMillan that's like everybody wants to, Do THAT so I guess i'll.
Speaker 5: Do that be different and go With. The buka that's then there. We, Go okay kurt.
Speaker 1: H immediately k will let me go because my mind. Is, simple wow.
Speaker 5: You KNOW what i, draft day we thought maybe he'd. Be different he's just like he is During the, Sea. Undefeated undefeated.
Speaker 1: Tell me tell me who.
Speaker 5: WE drafted, I mean i don't. Know what it's a, fun game.
Speaker 1: But Who is who are? We drafted what do? You think i'm Going to.
Speaker 3: Kurt because he's so precise today out of all the dayte, the whay you definitely can't Predict. THE cowboys i won't miss the precision to tell me who.
Speaker 4: We drafted, All right I'll, go okay IF McMillan's i think they Go.
Speaker 1: With millan THAT'S what.
Speaker 4: I said i don't think they're gonna Go, or, no, NO no i don't think.
Speaker 5: They're good i'm gonna know that's not gonna be.
Speaker 4: My, Pick, OKAY okay i don't think they're Gonna go golden Or. IN buka i Think If nick millan's, not there they're. Gonna go i'm gonna go out on a limb.
Speaker 5: And say no one, defensive Lineman which i'm. Not mad i'm, not, MAD honestly i am not mad at any position unless.
Speaker 7: THEY go i think that's the One that nick, Picked too SO maybe I had i had Lunch with nick today.
Speaker 1: And what's kind of going with? That Too Ain't Ain't heck harrison going with? THAT too i, think yes he's going with.
Speaker 4: That too i'm, not MAD but, i mean if, you don't if you if you, pick anybody But if, gent falls that's the only Running back i'd be.
Speaker 5: Happy with if you pick any other position outside of.
Speaker 4: Running back in the first round, And quarterback i'm not MAD because. I don't i don't know if there's a wow guy outside of a, wide Receiver that's nate's, wold guy, You Know.
Speaker 5: Because i'm just.
Speaker 3: Being, honest man you guys have put a lot of time and effort. INTO this i Mean everybody i've, been Around from, Chris.
Speaker 9: Es i'm gonna pick a guy. For you so what position do you?
Speaker 1: Want, me well you don't want to Talk, to.
Speaker 3: Yes, guarter, tackle, Guard, guard, Yes, sir okay we'll put him Down.
Speaker 1: As, BOOKER okay i wouldn't be.
Speaker 4: Bad that now if, you went if You, went booker would you Trade back chris because he's projected to go a little, bit? LATER right, i mean but here's, the thing is anybody gonna trade back?
Speaker 9: With you no one's trading, right now. There's not here's the thing is.
Speaker 1: Most.
Speaker 7: Trades okay so on that SAME article I, sent kurt it said that the average trades in a draft is five point five in the.
Speaker 9: First round, last sure there. Was five so it's gonna be matter.
Speaker 7: About TRADES and i don't know if this is a draft that a lot of people feel like there's value to. Come, UP yeah a lot of times they're coming up for a quarterback or some.
Speaker 5: Elite player how many quarterbacks do they have going in the first round?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Now three at most three OR that i.
Speaker 6: Think only one is a.
Speaker 9: Sure thing remember, last year how many running backs won in the?
Speaker 5: First round? Remember, zero okay this year.
Speaker 9: They're probably gonna have like maybe three.
Speaker 8: OR four.
Speaker 6: I think so this is a.
Speaker 1: COPYCAT league i think there's gonna be.
Speaker 9: A run here's the, thing is there's going to be a run at.
Speaker 7: Running Backs the cowboys need to be in, that run and you need to be at the beginning of it rather at the end.
Speaker 6: Of, IT surprising i didn't think it would be that many in the.
Speaker 5: FIRST Round, i kurt who who?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 6: Got OKAY so i say THIS knowing i don't study, the Draft so i'm just kind of talking.
Speaker 1: To you did.
Speaker 6: Study MORE than, i DID so i was going to, go Receiver but i'm just.
Speaker 5: Be, different yeah just.
Speaker 6: Screw It so i'm. Trading down, I'm fine i'm gonna trade down two or. Three Spots and i'm, Telling you i'm getting more and more scared about our. Cornerback Situation so I'm getting Barren.
Speaker 5: From, texas Okay and chris. Let it tell us who like? That pick TELL us i wouldn't be mad. AT that i WOULD like i would like to.
Speaker 3: Trade back you, Know What, brother shannon let me ask you this with all, my heart what would you be MAD at i.
Speaker 4: TOLD you i just told, You quarterback and if you get a running back outside, of gent i't MAD and i might not even be mad.
Speaker 5: About that.
Speaker 7: It's funny like McMillan's, number, Four right so like when he, gets drafted, everybody's, like oh how.
Speaker 9: Much does he has give up for the?
Speaker 1: Number four?
Speaker 5: Jersey, Joking, so chris who should we keep out on the? Second round who are?
Speaker 4: Number one you want thet you want THE a cs somebody that should have been, tradition alone should have been a.
Speaker 5: Number one first round, draft pick probably like. A top i didn't.
Speaker 16: Play maybe but fifteen games in. Whole, Career yeah i'll, tell you but they had surgery this. All Season chavon rivell Junior From. East, carolina, okay okay he's a. Long corner he's uh six one two? Oh, two okay he played and he played three games last Year For.
Speaker 9: East carolina He Had.
Speaker 10: Prime kennedy, eight tackles four, past deflections and. Two, interceptions ooh he got on one was a fifty yarder for. A, touchdown okay, all right you got hurt.
Speaker 5: In practice how many games did?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 4: Play, three yeah he had eight eight tackles in three games as, at corner two interceptions in past past.
Speaker 1: Break up so let's.
Speaker 5: Go get him straight up To get is that? Our guys there? Another? One, possibly uh like a? Hurt, guy yeah.
Speaker 6: One of these. Crazy people they always picked The second How about pierced the Kid.
Speaker 5: From, Tennessee, yeah piers it should have been a, first rounder.
Speaker 6: But off off the field. Question marks there.
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 5: That's Uh Is draft king still? A sponsor who's our who's our? Official Partner miller light is our?
Speaker 1: Draft?
Speaker 5: Sponsors draft, All Right, miller light thanks.
Speaker 9: A Bunch of miller lights back here after.
Speaker 5: THE show i didn't mean of. The, DRAFT shaw i met our our.
Speaker 4: Fantasy partner whoever our fantasy? Partner, Is okay well come out here and get You some miller lights tonight out In The ford center here At the Star. And frisco since it'll, be inside you have a nice dry place to enjoy, the draft hang out With fellow.
Speaker 5: Cowboy, fans curt are you going to be out here? At home.
Speaker 6: I'm not i'm going to be away from, the madness enjoying it up from. My account there.
Speaker 5: You go how did you Enjoy that stars win?
Speaker 4: Last night second ot win got back to home home, ice advantage killing me with these late with the, late games late starts and ots and how you enjoying the cell takes a little run here we may the bomb.
Speaker 9: Another way We are wow there, Backed Up jazz ne's. Going there we need, to Say.
Speaker 1: Hey jazz? What's, Up yes jazz.
Speaker 9: Coming In, HEY jazz I need.
Speaker 6: Jesse's money i'll give you.
Speaker 5: His pay we have a we have a we go a sad moment on the.
Speaker 4: Show today someone that's been with us the last couple, of years go right, over here get. On that since this person's, not here PUT your i think this is your second appearance on.
Speaker 17: The show welcome to, The, Shows jazz Jazz Min nicole, MARSHALL is i don't know if you wanted to give your full night you want to give Your social.
Speaker 1: Security number as well phone. Number address.
Speaker 4: Jazz is moving on to different things after how many years.
Speaker 5: With The, DALLAS cowboys i think.
Speaker 4: Seasons four seas since she's been back There keeping, chris company doing various things in the studio and the.
Speaker 5: Podcast studio and when is your?
Speaker 4: Last Day saturday saturday and sad day going out with a bang On Draft, so jazz thanks for having fun with us and letting us have fun with you and hanging out with you before and after.
Speaker 5: The show back in. The thing hope good things happen. To you i'm sure.
Speaker 6: They will you've always had a great attitude, and yes enjoyed.
Speaker 5: The draft yeah tell her who's.
Speaker 3: YOUR pick I Told scottish PURCELL that i pray that we trade it up To get.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah okay that's a.
Speaker 4: Bold, prediction wow it's. A, prayer, well hey take us out of.
Speaker 5: The show thank you so much for. Your time good.
Speaker 4: Seeing, you jazz close the show Out. For, chris thanks thanks for keeping us on. The air thanks for keeping. Us company Jazz.
Speaker 3: We out.
Speaker 2: This has been a Production of Dallascowboys dot com And The Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 12: Football club